Topic Author

Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread #6

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:42 pm

The Quarter Finals are known:

Friday 16:00 Netherlands-Brazil
Friday 20:30 Uruguay-Ghana

Saturday 16:00 Argentina-Germany
Saturday 20:30 Paraguay-Spain

Very interesting matches with both 4pm matches being most interesting.

Sabena332

RE: Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread #6

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Quoting Severnaya (Thread starter):
both 4pm matches being most interesting.

I will leave work half an hour earlier on Friday, Netherlands-Brazil is a "must see" game!

Patrick

Derico

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Last world cup everyone here was proclaiming in the best 8 in the world round that ''The World Cup is the EuroCup + Brazil-Argentina''.

To correct that error, the World Cup is the Copa America + Germany, Spain, and the Dutch!

UALWN

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 292):
First the offside goal, and about ten minutes before the end Villa fouling a Portugese player without being sanctioned. It is quite possible.

A foul that wasn't awarded??? I can't believe that! It just never happens in any game!! I'm sure this only happened because FIFA wants Spain to win the World Cup. Why? Who knows. Maybe because Blatter is Swiss? Or because Platini is French?

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 292):
Maybe the "no-goal" during the England-Germany match was also some (unneeded, since the German team was simply so good that they wouldn´t need any illegal support) "help" by the referee to make sure that Germany will advance.

Yeah, the German team was so good that were not for the ref the score would have been 2-2 at half time...

[Edited 2010-06-29 14:02:22]

racko

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Sabena332

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Quoting Derico (Reply 2):
To correct that error, the World Cup is the Copa America + Germany, Spain, and the Dutch!

Paraguay can be lucky that they are still in, every team can win through penalties.

Not that I complain, I know two players from Paraguay's team personally and I am happy for them. I sent them a SMS earlier tonight to congratulate them, but I also wrote that this was one of the worst football games I've seen so far!

Patrick

UALWN

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Quoting racko (Reply 4):
This Villa incident: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BV63...3oqnY

Do you understand Spanish? The video shows how Villa is deliberately stepped on by first the goalie and then the defender. Then he throws that little slap to the defender. I guess the ref didn't see anything. To construe this is as a proof that FIFA wants Spain to win the World Cup is ridiculous. Now, coming from a German, after Sunday's match, it's beyond ridiculous. This World Cup won't be remembered for Villa's slap. It will be remembered for Lampard's goal.

[Edited 2010-06-29 14:08:55]

MD11Engineer

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 1):
Quoting Severnaya (Thread starter):
both 4pm matches being most interesting.

I will leave work half an hour earlier on Friday, Netherlands-Brazil is a "must see" game!

Patrick

I´m not sure that Germany will make it past the Argentinians.

Quoting UALWN (Reply 3):
Yeah, the German team was so good that were not for the ref the score would have been 2-2 at half time...

I don´t know if your post was meant sarcarstically, but the German team dominated most of the game, except for maybe 10-15 minutes, and managed to score another two goals AFTER the halftime break.

Jan

UALWN

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 7):
I don´t know if your post was meant sarcarstically, but the German team dominated most of the game, except for maybe 10-15 minutes, and managed to score another two goals AFTER the halftime break.

It did. And yet what I wrote is true. It is disingenuous to pretend that the goal not given had no influence on the match.

EZEIZA

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 pm

yes, but you ever know what could have happened had the score been 2-2. Put it this way, England played well only 10 minutes and they scored two goals. The way the other two goals were scored were a consequence of the score not being 2-2 since they were a counter attack.

Germany was better, no one can dispute that, but a football game is also made of moments, and had that moment been a draw for England, everything that happened after that could have changed.

btw, Spain played very well today, but the goal was preceeeded by a thin offside ... let's see the spanish complain about the refs today (yesterday AS destroyed the refs, claiming there was some sort of ADIDAS conspiracy, not even realizing they wear Adidad )

IBERIA747

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:42 pm

I can only say that despite what user racko says (he seems quite irritated against Spain and says some funny things, I must say), I have recorded the entire match and have repeated and paused the image trying to find the "famous" offside. The only thing I can say is that there is no clear offside under any circumstance and that Villa appears perfectly in the same line with at least 1 Portuguese defender. A very close call, but I don't see Villa in offside position. Besides, They showed it again after the match, stopping it at the moment the pass was executed and quite clearly the only part of Villa's body past the last defener was his foot; his whole body was level.

And in case you still have any doubts....an image is worth more than a thousand words

Quoting UALWN (Reply 6):
The video shows how Villa is deliberately stepped on by first the goalie and then the defender. Then he throws that little slap to the defender. I guess the ref didn't see anything.

Exactly. The Honduran goalie approaches Villa deliberately to step on his foot and then walks away, and a few seconds after, the defender does the same thing, to which Villa responds with a small slap to the face of the Honduran player, who looks "confused" in the first seconds (as if he hadn't done anything...yeah right) and then just drops himself on the grass as if he had been shot, punched in the face by Mike Tyson or something like that.

Quoting UALWN (Reply 6):
To construe this is as a proof that FIFA wants Spain to win the World Cup is ridiculous.

I totally agree. Moreover, Portugal had a chance to score in the first half and Casillas couldn't stop the ball properly in the first attempt and he jumped to catch it. Portugal's Almeida jumped too and clearly fouled Casillas pushing him practically beyond the goal line when no one else was fighting for the ball. A clear foul which the referee DENIED. Had Almeida scored that goal, I would like to hear what the "conspiracy theory supporters" would have to say.

It's Ok not wanting to see a particular team in the tournament. We all have our favourites and that's perfectly fair. However, claiming about FIFA supporting Spain is just plain ridiculous, even more when one doesn't have the facts to support those claims.

[Edited 2010-06-29 14:57:32]

LTU932

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:46 pm

I'm confident that we can beat Argentina and get Maracoca Maradona to cry like he did in 1990. And despite the hostile temperatures, which are now rumor to be close to hitting 40 degrees this Saturday (!), I'll be at the public viewing.

EZEIZA

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Quoting IBERIA747 (Reply 10):
. A very close call, but I don't see Villa in offside position. Besides, They showed it again after the match, stopping it at the moment the pass was executed and quite clearly the only part of Villa's body past the last defener was his foot; his whole body was level.

And in case you still have any doubts....an image is worth more than a thousand words

the offside I saw was in the first pass to Xavi (?), not in the one to Villa. However, I haven't yet seen a replay to back that up

UALWN

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 11):
'm confident that we can beat Argentina and get Maracoca Maradona to cry like he did in 1990.

On the other hand, Maradona was pretty happy in the 1986 World Cup: winner and best player of the tournament. Rummenigge, on the other hand, was not plused.

IBERIA747

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 12):
the offside I saw was in the first pass to Xavi

I had not heard about that, but I'll take a look at it.

Thanks.

aviationmaster

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:08 pm

After Massimo Busacca, FIFA is now also sending Italy's Roberto Rosetti home. He was in charge of the Euro 2008 Final and is also the referee who allowed the controversial offside goal during the Argentina-Mexico game. On the other hand, Saudi Arabian referee, Khalil Al-Ghamdi, who went on a carding rampage during the Switzerland-Chile game, still has chances of heading the World Cup Final.

http://www.sport.sf.tv/Nachrichten/A...orbei-Al-Ghamdi-darf-bleiben#video (in German only)

Severnaya
Topic Author

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Quoting aviationmaster (Reply 15):
After Massimo Busacca, FIFA is now also sending Italy's Roberto Rosetti home

Jorge Larrionda from Uruguay, the referee that didn't see the true goal by Lampard, is also sent home. Does someone have a list of referees that are still in, and that are out of the world cup?

(sorry only in Dutch: http://www.nusport.nl/nieuws/2281257...derende-arbiters-moeten-huis.html)

ScarletHarlot

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Ah Portugal! I'm sad they went out, but they played very feistily this afternoon and still lost. Spain just outplayed them.

Eduardo is simply amazing, though. I love him. Him and Simao.

aero145

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:57 pm

40 degrees

Wow, where are you residing? Here it’s expected to be 25-30°C and thunderstormy - Kölner Bucht.

TheSonntag

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:32 pm

Whats the deal with Spain? It was almost impossible to see that the ball was passed on. It was offsides, but almost impossible to see.

Anyway, there was NO intention from Portugal to even try to win the game after it was 1-0. Granted, Spain defended well, but the Portuguese reaction was a goal. Once again proof how overrated C.Ronaldo really is.

Klaus

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 pm

It seems the curse of the infamous Nike spot has now run its course... or are any players in it still part of the tournament?   

Sabena332

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Quoting Klaus (Reply 20):
It seems the curse of the infamous Nike spot has now run its course... or are any players in it still part of the tournament?

Was already discussed in the preevious thread!  

P.

Klaus

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 21):
Was already discussed in the preevious thread!

Not conclusively, but I gather nobody's recognized any more players who are still on...

Beta

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 am

I predict an Argentina v Netherlands final in the Africa 2010 WCup

I want to publicly apologize to El "Loco" Diego Maradona. Yes. I was one of the doubters out there who thought his side would crash and burn out of this World Cup ala France. But I was wrong. However idiotic El Diego is, he got his side playing their best ball as a Team. And that is more than the fabulously paid purportedly genius Don Fabio Capello of England side could do. So, Diego: I tip my hat to you! Btw, I still think you are an idiot as a human being, Diego!

AR385

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:26 am

I´m not sure that Germany will make it past the Argentinians.

They won´t. Neither will the Netherlands make it beyond Brazil. The final will be a fantastic Brazil-Argentina match. And the game between Paraguay and Spain can go both ways, although I believe it will go to PK´s, where anything can happen.

airportugal310

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 am

I'm sorry but Argentina doesn't play soccer anywhere like the Germans.

The Germans have such fluid passing skills, its almost unreal. They totally owned England in that game, and ran circle around them 80% of time.

I nearly fell asleep during Argentina - Mexico.

My take (and ONLY my opinion)..and as we say here in the USA...Germany is going to railroad Argentina.   

As for Portugal, I am deeply disappointed, but it was a fair matchup and Spain won it fair and square. CRon didn't play squat, and he just stood there dejected every time he lost the ball. He has proved that he can play well with Real Madrid, but when it comes to the national squad, there is nothing to be wow'd about.

TheSonntag

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 am

Quoting Airportugal310 (Reply 25):
Germany is going to railroad Argentina.

I hope, but really don't think so. Argentina only showed what they needed to show so far. Like Brazil they seemed to be able to add 10-50% more when their opponents forced them to. If Germany wants to have a chance, they cannot allow such a weak 10 minutes as against England to happen again.

Also, Martin Demichelis knows Thomas Müller and the other Bayern players. I doubt Argentina will defend as bad as England.

So far, IMHO the real winner of this world cup so far is Bayern Munich. Virtually all players of the champions league runner up are still in the game (Robben, Van Bommel in the Netherlands, Demichelis for Argentina, Müller, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Klose for Germany, just to name a few players.).

David_itl

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:53 am

After Massimo Busacca, FIFA is now also sending Italy's Roberto Rosetti home. He was in charge of the Euro 2008 Final and is also the referee who allowed the controversial offside goal during the Argentina-Mexico game. On the other hand, Saudi Arabian referee, Khalil Al-Ghamdi, who went on a carding rampage during the Switzerland-
Jorge Larrionda from Uruguay, the referee that didn't see the true goal by Lampard, is also sent home.

I think both knew the writing was on the wall when Sepp Blatter apoologised to both England and Mexico for those mistakes. At least they are going to be talkng about video technology again.

UALWN

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:58 am

Quoting TheSonntag (Reply 19):
Once again proof how overrated C.Ronaldo really is.

Agreed.

Quoting TheSonntag (Reply 26):
So far, IMHO the real winner of this world cup so far is Bayern Munich. Virtually all players of the champions league runner up are still in the game (Robben, Van Bommel in the Netherlands, Demichelis for Argentina, Müller, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Klose for Germany, just to name a few players.).

FC Barcelona still has Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Messi, Dani Alves, Pedro, Valdes... However, Abidal, Henry and Marquez are gone.

aviationmaster

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 am

Quoting Severnaya (Reply 16):
Does someone have a list of referees that are still in, and that are out of the world cup?
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/tour...istantrefereesforfifa.com1july.pdf

The refs who destroyed the Germany-Serbia and Switzerland-Chile games are not being sent home. Great job FIFA!

JJJ

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 am

or are any players in it still part of the tournament?

Well, Piqué, Cesc and Iniesta make a short cameo and are still in. I guess that means Paraguay gets to the semis 
Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 12):
the offside I saw was in the first pass to Xavi (?), not in the one to Villa. However, I haven't yet seen a replay to back that up
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5168/xavie.jpg

There it is. The leg of the Portuguese player is behind him.

In any case it was a very, very close call that could have gone either way. In the end that was good for the game because it forced the Portuguese to open up a bit and see some open play instead of 10 Portuguese behind the ball (CR used again his trademark superpower: turn invisible).

Severnaya
Topic Author

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 am

Quoting AR385 (Reply 24):
They won´t. Neither will the Netherlands make it beyond Brazil. The final will be a fantastic Brazil-Argentina match.

I'm not sure, the Argentinian defense still looks weak to me, so Germany-Argentina isn't a done game and of course I vote for the Germans so that there will be a Holland-Germany final. I also hear the Brazilian players talk already about the final, what a nonsense, is it underestimation for Oranje? History has shown that Brazil never won easy (extra time, robbed game...) of Oranje.

I'm sorry but Argentina doesn't play soccer anywhere like the Germans. The Germans have such fluid passing skills, its almost unreal. My take (and ONLY my opinion)..and as we say here in the USA...Germany is going to railroad Argentina.

They're not gonna railroad Argentina, however the fluid passing skills of Germany in the previous match isn't a guarantee to win at all as has been shown by many teams playing very well in 1 match and a lot worse in the next.

Quoting TheSonntag (Reply 26):
Quoting UALWN (Reply 28):
FC Barcelona still has Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Messi, Dani Alves, Pedro, Valdes...

I just did some counting of players still in the tournament, the top 5 clubs:

FC Bayern: 12 (8 Germans, 3 Dutch, 1 Argentinian)
FC Barcelona: 10 (8 Spanish, 1 Brazilian, 1 Argentinian)
Real Madrid: 8 (5 Spanish, 1 Dutch, 1 Brazilian, 1 Argentinian)
Inter Milan: 7 (3 Brazilians, 2 Argentinians, 1 Dutch, 1 Ghanaian)
Hamburg: 6 (4 Germans, 2 Dutch) and Liverpool F.C: 6 (2 Dutch, 2 Argentinians, 2 Spanish).

Quoting aviationmaster (Reply 29):
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/tour...istantrefereesforfifa.com1july.pdf

Thanks!
So, these refs are sent home:

- Koman Coulibaly (Mali), the referee that disallowed a perfect correct goals by USA is also sent home.
- Subkhiddin Mohd Salleh (Malaysia) is sent home without having directed one match (He only was a 4th-official)

- Massimo Busacca (Switzerland), one of Europe's best. He gave the red card to the South-African Goal keeper, a correct decision it was I think, but politics to send him home?
- Martin Hansson (Sweden), the referee that failed to see the clear hand-goal of Henry in the Republic of Ireland-France qualification match
- Stephane Lannoy (France), the ref that gave Kaka a red card (double yellow) in the Brazil-Ivory coast match.
- Roberto Rosetti (Italia), the ref of Argentina-Mexico with the offside goal.

- Joel Aguilar (El Salvador), was used only as 4th-official
- Peter O'Leary (New Zealand)
- Jorge Larrionda (Uruguay), the ref that missed Frank Lampard's goal
- Martín Vázquez (Uruguay), only used as 4th-official.

aviationmaster

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 am

Quoting Severnaya (Reply 31):
- Massimo Busacca (Switzerland), one of Europe's best. He gave the red card to the South-African Goal keeper, a correct decision it was I think, but politics to send him home?

I think we will know more as soon as Busacca is either back home or once the World Cup is over. But I would not be surprised if Busacca was sent home due to the critcism he received from Carlos Alberto Perreira, South Africa's coach.

Quoting Severnaya (Reply 31):
- Martin Hansson (Sweden), the referee that failed to see the clear hand-goal of Henry in the Republic of Ireland-France qualification match

That FIFA even had the balls to call up this referee for the World Cup is absolutely ridiculous.

My take (and ONLY my opinion)..and as we say here in the USA...Germany is going to railroad Argentina.

I expect both teams to play a more tactical game and Germany will have enough to do by trying to control Tevez, Messi and Higuain before even thinking about overrunning the Argentinian side. On the other hand, both teams do not have the best of defences, so despite tactics and discipline, expecting an offensive match with several chances is not so far fetched.

Good news for Germany. Paul, the octopus, is predicting a German victory over Argentina.  Winkhttp://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/29/ap/world/main6629802.shtml

[Edited 2010-06-30 03:14:28]

ltbewr

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 am

signol

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 am

I only saw the first 30 mins of the Spain - Portugal game, but I have to say I was impressed with the referee. Players on both sides diving like they're starting the 50m breaststroke, and the ref telling them all to get up. Well done the ref! Orwas it a case of biy crying wolf, Ronaldo's reputation preceeding him?

signol

Dreadnought

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 pm

It Woz Allah Wot Lost it for Infidels, Says Iran

http://undhimmi.com/2010/06/30/world...ot-lost-it-for-infidels-says-iran/

Sabena332

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 pm

I just found an article about the topic on bild.de: http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussba...be-superstars-sind-schon-raus.html (only in German).

Patrick

Klaus

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Quoting JJJ (Reply 30):
Well, Piqué, Cesc and Iniesta make a short cameo and are still in. I guess that means Paraguay gets to the semis

Possibly...   

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 36):
I just found an article about the topic on bild.de: http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussba...be-superstars-sind-schon-raus.html (only in German).

Maybe the curse indeed only affects the main players – we'll see! 

Quoting aviationmaster (Reply 32):
Good news for Germany. Paul, the octopus, is predicting a German victory over Argentina.  http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/29/ap/world/main6629802.shtml

Phew! And I had actually been worrying a bit...!

AirPacific747

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm

I'm cheering for Paraguay now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...p-difference-Paraguay-triumph.html

This lovely model has promised to strip publicly if Paraguay wins 
Quoting Ltbewr (Reply 33):

edit:
Sorry I'm not the first to notice I see

[Edited 2010-06-30 05:55:52]

TransIsland

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Quoting Derico (Reply 2):

Where in America is Ghana?

EZEIZA

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Quoting Beta (Reply 23):
I want to publicly apologize to El "Loco" Diego Maradona.

why? he doesn't do anything but motivate the team, but tactically he probably doesn't even make the calls. Look at him during the matches ... he has no idea what to do except for yell at the ref to give yellow cards to everyone. If Argentina wins this WC it'll be thanks to the players, not because of the "coach".
Everyone suddenly forgets that Argentina los 6-1 to Bolivia, and that the only reason they managed to qualify was after a 93 minute goal against Peru, at home! Maradona is the biggest BS in coaching history ... even more than Sven! 
Quoting JJJ (Reply 30):
In any case it was a very, very close call that could have gone either way

fair enough and thanks for the pic. However, depsite I haven't seen replays any more of the game or of the goal, everyone in the press all over are saying that there was an offside at some point (no one is blaming the ref, because of how close it was). Knowing the Spanish press, had this happened the other way around, they would be claiming for a "Blatterato"  

bsbisland

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Quoting aviationmaster (Reply 32):

I also hear the Brazilian players talk already about the final, what a nonsense, is it underestimation for Oranje? History has shown that Brazil never won easy (extra time, robbed game...) of Oranje.

Could you tell us from whom have you heard that? Because in Brazil we haven't heard anything about that. Maybe in Holland you have more information about the team, specially when the whole team is very closed to the media, as never been before, due to Dunga's tension with journalists.

EZEIZA

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Quoting bsbisland (Reply 41):
Could you tell us from whom have you heard that? Because in Brazil we haven't heard anything about that. Maybe in Holland you have more information about the team, specially when the whole team is very closed to the media, as never been before, due to Dunga's tension with journalists.

I think Brasil always sees themselves in the final ... and it's understandable. More often than not, they are in the final!

Severnaya
Topic Author

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Quoting bsbisland (Reply 41):
Could you tell us from whom have you heard that?

I think it was Robinho on one of the interviews he gave after the latest match.

wingman

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:47 pm

That is the loveliest iPhone protection kit I've ever seen.

mirrodie

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:20 pm

and get Maracoca Maradona to cry like he did in 1990.

I question his coaching skills but you can't deny the passion he has for the sport. I will give him that.

Quoting Beta (Reply 23):
I still think you are an idiot as a human being, Diego!

Well said.

OH, BTW, what was with the Spanish defender;s dive?

Fast forward to 5 min into the video.

Also, in the 84th minute, a missed foul?

Replays......FIFA really needs it b/c the diving and fouls are such crap.

EZEIZA

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:35 pm

I'm sorry but Argentina doesn't play soccer anywhere like the Germans.

Until now, Germany has played more like a team, whilst Argentina depends more on its individual moves. So the game is really 50 - 50 at this point. I do however believe that if Germany happens to score first, Argentina will have a terrible time beacuse a) germany proved how to counter attack, b) Argenina's defence is terrible and c) Argentina does not know what to do when they are down. It's always been comfortable games until now.

Sabena332

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Bring back the World Cup, I hate evenings without football games!   

Damn, when the World Cup is over, I have to wait another month until the first round of the German Cup begings and even a week longer until Bundesliga begins. Damn, almost five weeks without football, that will be hell!

Patrick

Severnaya
Topic Author

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 47):
Bring back the World Cup, I hate evenings without football games!   

Happily enough there's some more strange news:

Quote:
Nigeria's president Goodluck Jonathan has suspended the national soccer team from international competition for two years after their dismal performance at the World Cup.

Now president Jonathan has dissolved the Nigerian Football Federation and removed the 'Super Eagles' from the international circuit, meaning sanctions from soccer's governing body, FIFA, could follow.
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/fo...igeria.suspended/?fbid=tfODFBBjVQY

Sabena332

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Quoting Severnaya (Reply 48):
Nigeria's president Goodluck Jonathan has suspended the national soccer team from international competition for two years after their dismal performance at the World Cup.

What a joke!

What should France and England do, suspending their teams for four years?

Patrick