Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Thorben

RE: Ultimate Bundesliga Thread! Season 2010/2011 #3

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:13 am

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 98):
FRACO7X ane me enjoyed hospitality in Bochum meanwhile , 15 Pils at least everyone!

P. (and I had additionally two "Rote" as an Absacker!)

Flasche leer? No, Fass leer.

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 99):
And I am fucking angry about it! That was shit what we played, because we were an Aufbaugegner for a second class team and an Abstiegskandidat. Really, was soll diese Scheiße, Herr Stanislawski?

Yes, it was unexpected.

The amount of liabilities they have are already known and were discussed here before. The real question is why the DFL is still giving them a Spiellizenz. If this was e.g. Dynamo Dresden, VfB Lübeck or Stuttgarter Kickers, they wouldn't even have survived the Lizenzierungsverfahren, yet it seems to me that Schlacke got an Extrawurst.

Always depends on the assets that you have, compared to the liabilities. However, that is a whole lotta money. Most of it must come from the stadium. If they go to the second league, they'll hardly have the income to serve their credits and pay a decent team.

I sincerely doubt Raúl would even be willing to play unterklassig. He'd probably rather play for Barcelona than play in the zweite Liga.

I'm not talking about Raúl. Schlacke paid nothing for him, he will be 34 next summer. The problem is rather that players like Neuer, Höwedes, Jurado, Rakitic, Farfán, and Huntelaar - like all others - can leave without Schlacke getting a single penny for them.
France 1789; Eastern Germany 1989; Tunisia 2011; Egypt 2011

Thorben

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm

And here the Saturday results:

HSV - Hoffenheim 2:1
Frankfurt - Wolfsburg 3:1
M'gladbach - FC Bayern 3:3
Freiburg - Mainz 1:0
Nürnberg - Köln 3:1

Mainz loses again, Bayern still can't win, not even against Gladbach (who keeps on getting three per game on average), Köln (Cologne) still loses, even without Soldo, HSV beats Hoffenheim at home, Wolfsburg is still weak.

Here is what van Gaal, Lahm, Matthäus, Calmund, Kahn, Özil, and others had to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvx55m8qnA

DAL767400ER

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Another game day with a severe lack of points in the Tippspiel. Bayern is too fvcking stupid to win against Gladbach. Admittedly, they hit the Alu 3 times during the first half, but the way they started the second half, that was just pathetic.

Sabena332

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 100):
Flasche leer? No, Fass leer.

What I found ridiculous: They were not allowed to serve drinks during the game because the DFB said so, during the game everyone has to sit outside to watch the game instead of sitting in the lounge and drinking. Excuse me please, we paid friggin' 119 EUR per ticket and the DFB tells us when we have to drink and when not? I will send these clowns an eMail next week to ask if they are for real!

Oh yes, and my Bundesliga coach idol was there as well yesterday night. Peter Neururer enjoyed a few glasses of red wine and a few smokes (so I got the idea to drink red wine as well).

Quoting Thorben (Reply 101):
Here is what van Gaal, Lahm, Matthäus, Calmund, Kahn, Özil, and others had to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvx5...m8qnA

Hillarious!

Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 102):
Another game day with a severe lack of points in the Tippspiel.

Same here, I made just 20 points so far.   

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

Thorben

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:51 am

Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 102):
Another game day with a severe lack of points in the Tippspiel. Bayern is too fvcking stupid to win against Gladbach. Admittedly, they hit the Alu 3 times during the first half, but the way they started the second half, that was just pathetic.

I don't play anything like that, but if I did, I would score very very low.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 103):
What I found ridiculous: They were not allowed to serve drinks during the game because the DFB said so, during the game everyone has to sit outside to watch the game instead of sitting in the lounge and drinking. Excuse me please, we paid friggin' 119 EUR per ticket and the DFB tells us when we have to drink and when not? I will send these clowns an eMail next week to ask if they are for real!

Really? That sucks. Why don't they also tell you what to wear, how to sit, and what to think? Why do Football associations always have to be tyrannical Besatzungsmächte? People can drink and sit as they wish!!!

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 103):
Oh yes, and my Bundesliga coach idol was there as well yesterday night. Peter Neururer enjoyed a few glasses of red wine and a few smokes (so I got the idea to drink red wine as well).

Neururer, that funny person. Does he have a new job yet?

Sabena332

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 pm

That was another very impressive performance from the BVB. Awesome game, I really enjoyed watching!

Quoting Thorben (Reply 104):
Why don't they also tell you what to wear

They already tell you what (not) to wear. It is not allowed to enter a Bundesliga stadium with clothes from the lable "Thor Steinar" because it is the preferred clothes brand of hooligans and neo-nazis. Not that I have a problem with that because I do not own "Thor Steinar" stuff but I find it a bit ridiculous to make such a generalization.

Quoting Thorben (Reply 104):
Neururer, that funny person. Does he have a new job yet?

Unfortunately he dosn't have a job as a coach at the moment. He appears quite often as an analyzer at Bundesliga-Aktuell on Sport1 or at Liga-total. I don't know why he can't get a job as a coach again, he is pretty intelligent and he has a clue about football. The VfL should have hired him again instead of Funkel.

But who knows, maybe he becomes the new Schalke coach when Magath has to go.  

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

DAL767400ER

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 105):
That was another very impressive performance from the BVB. Awesome game, I really enjoyed watching!

Agreed.

Now, about Werder's performance today...

wow, just wow.

Sabena332

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 106):
Now, about Werder's performance today...

wow, just wow.

What the heck was that? The second last of the table gives Werder six goals?   

Long time ago that I've seen such a weak defense, that is not Bundesliga level!

Patrick

Thorben

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Aber hallo. 4:0 on an away game. That rules. Keep in mind that Hanover is better positioned this season then they usually are.

They already tell you what (not) to wear. It is not allowed to enter a Bundesliga stadium with clothes from the lable "Thor Steinar" because it is the preferred clothes brand of hooligans and neo-nazis. Not that I have a problem with that because I do not own "Thor Steinar" stuff but I find it a bit ridiculous to make such a generalization.

This is part of our Gutmenschen-Empörungs-Überwachungs-society. Just be "PC" at all costs. As long as those clothes can be bought and sold legally, they can't just forbid them in a stadium. But some organisations make their own laws, it seems.

Unfortunately he dosn't have a job as a coach at the moment. He appears quite often as an analyzer at Bundesliga-Aktuell on Sport1 or at Liga-total. I don't know why he can't get a job as a coach again, he is pretty intelligent and he has a clue about football. The VfL should have hired him again instead of Funkel.

But who knows, maybe he becomes the new Schalke coach when Magath has to go.

Maybe he'll go to Bremen. Au weia, Werder. 0:6 against struggling Stuttgart. One has to watch out for Stuttgart. They have a young team with many players in the ages 20-25. They are not so strong this season, but against Gladbach and now against Werder, they show what's possible. But Werder is really in trouble now.

Sabena332

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 108):
But some organisations make their own laws, it seems.

Ridiculous indeed, especially because - as you already wrote - these clothes are available in normal shops and not on the black market or in some illegal shops.

Maybe he'll go to Bremen.

I am really curious if Schaaf has to go now after 11 years at Werder. Ok, they are famous for keeping their coaches even in hard times but enough is enough, that was an unexampled disgrace tonight. I bet they will fire him when they also lose their game vs. Frankfurt next week.

Patrick

OHLHD

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 pm

6:0 WOW, that hurts.

Will be interesting weeks to come for Schaaf.....

LTU932

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:48 am

Au weia, Werder. 0:6 against struggling Stuttgart

Something tells me that at this stage, though nothing about it has been made public, Schaaf and Allofs are no longer unumstritten. The big cheese at SV Werder will be putting both under big scrutiny. And the curious thing is, though Schaaf and Allofs had made great choices with players in the past (e.g. Diego), they are slipping. First the Carlos Alberto fiasco, now the issue with total Fehleinkäufe like Arnautovic and Silvestre. Hell, if I was a fan of the SVW, I'd probably consider Arnautovic to be a Fehleinkauf of the proportion of a Super-GAU.

One has to watch out for Stuttgart. They have a young team with many players in the ages 20-25. They are not so strong this season, but against Gladbach and now against Werder, they show what's possible.

I'm taking Stuttgart's upward trent with a major barrel of salt. Just remember the last years. Everytime a new manager came, things drastically improved until it went down the shitter the next season.
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 208

Thorben

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 109):

I am really curious if Schaaf has to go now after 11 years at Werder. Ok, they are famous for keeping their coaches even in hard times but enough is enough, that was an unexampled disgrace tonight. I bet they will fire him when they also lose their game vs. Frankfurt next week.
Quoting LTU932 (Reply 111):

Something tells me that at this stage, though nothing about it has been made public, Schaaf and Allofs are no longer unumstritten. The big cheese at SV Werder will be putting both under big scrutiny. And the curious thing is, though Schaaf and Allofs had made great choices with players in the past (e.g. Diego), they are slipping. First the Carlos Alberto fiasco, now the issue with total Fehleinkäufe like Arnautovic and Silvestre. Hell, if I was a fan of the SVW, I'd probably consider Arnautovic to be a Fehleinkauf of the proportion of a Super-GAU.

I really like Werder, and I like that they keep their coaches for so long. Rehhagel 1981-1995 (he wasn't fired, he left for FCB), then four years with many chanches, but from 1999 to today only Schaaf. Much more sympathetic than teams that have 2.5 coaches per year.

Schaaf and Allofs made some great transfers (Micoud, Diego, Özil) and many good ones. Werder isn't that richt, they need to get players with a lot of potential that are not so overly expensive. Carlos Alberto was a big failure. Silvestre and Arnautovic seem to be failures, too, but it is maybe a little too early to judge them. But I do think that Marin was a mistake. 8.2 € for such a dwarf? He isn't fast enough to run around good defenders and he is way too light to push himself through a defense. In addition, his passes are not of that high quality either.

Werder's names are better than their position on the table. Schaaf and Allofs did mainly great work, but the results on the pitch are were their fates will be decided.

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 111):
I'm taking Stuttgart's upward trent with a major barrel of salt. Just remember the last years. Everytime a new manager came, things drastically improved until it went down the shitter the next season.

Maybe I am biased, because I don't like Bobic. Stuttgart fired their coach very very early in the season. They have a young team, just look who played against Werder.

Ulreich 22
Funk 20
Niedermeier 24
Gebhart 21
Träsch 23
Gentner 25
Marica 25
Kuzmanovic 23
Harnik 23

plus some older players. They won 7:0 and 6:0 this season already.

Let's see whether they'll stay with Keller or get somebody new.

Sabena332

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Click here for a (not so serious) report about the BVB and a (not so serious) interview with Kloppo from yesterday's edition of "Zeiglers wunderbare Welt des Fussballs". Kudos to Kloppo for playing along!   

Patrick

racko

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm liking football a lot right now. Turns out it's way more fun if you win all the time!

Sabena332

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Quoting racko (Reply 114):
I'm liking football a lot right now. Turns out it's way more fun if you win all the time!

I - as a BVB fan - know exactly what you mean!  

I am already looking forward to Friday night, watching the Spitzenspiel vs. the HSV in the Stammtisch area of the Westfalenstadion incl. free food and unlimited glasses of Brinkhoff's Pils. 

Patrick

OHLHD

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:33 pm

http://kurier.at/sport/fussball/2048273.php

Could Christian Lell really play for Austria just because of his Austrian mother?

Sabena332

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 116):
Could Christian Lell really play for Austria just because of his Austrian mother?

He has both the German and the Austrian citizenship, so he could easily play for Austria if they invite him.

Here is another thing beyond believe: Wegen Castor-Einsatz - Polizeigewerkschaft fordert Absage aller Bundesligaspiele

Sure, the DFL jumbles the whole Bundesliga match schedule just because of some whiney cops.    Unbelievable, what a friggin' retard that Mr. Wendt is!

Patrick

DAL767400ER

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 117):
Unbelievable, what a friggin' retard that Mr. Wendt is!

Not a retard, just pissed that the cops are once again the punching bags for some left-wing gutter trash protesting everything this state does, allthewhile living off money from the very state they protest against.

IMHO, he should have proposed that for the next Castor transport, they should forego the cops and just let the train smash into the retards blocking the track, that would cost less, and likely reduce the monthly Hartz IV bill of the state by a 7-digit sum...

Sabena332

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 118):
Not a retard, just pissed that the cops are once again the punching bags for some left-wing gutter trash protesting everything this state does

Ok, actually he is right by being pissed, but calling for the cancellation of a Bundesliga matchday is a bit stupid!

IMHO, he should have proposed that for the next Castor transport, they should forego the cops and just let the train smash into the retards blocking the track, that would cost less, and likely reduce the monthly Hartz IV bill of the state by a 7-digit sum...

Just yesterday I was thinking about these protestors. The majority of these people must live from Hartz IV, normal people have a job to do and have no time to to waste the German taxpayers money several days in a row.

Patrick

Thorben

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Sure, the DFL jumbles the whole Bundesliga match schedule just because of some whiney cops. Unbelievable, what a friggin' retard that Mr. Wendt is!

No doubt. What do they complain? The are "unkündbar", have private health insurance (while people in the free economy are forced in the state health insurance), and can let out their aggressions without being punished. Behave bad and complain afterwards, that's the police in Germany.

Maybe our friend Arschlochovi......I mean Arnautovic should apply for a job there. Here's news from that fool.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussba...flop-schimpft-ueber-saftladen.html

Not a retard, just pissed that the cops are once again the punching bags for some left-wing gutter trash protesting everything this state does, allthewhile living off money from the very state they protest against.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 119):

Just yesterday I was thinking about these protestors. The majority of these people must live from Hartz IV, normal people have a job to do and have no time to to waste the German taxpayers money several days in a row.

There are probably more self-employed among the protesters than Hartz IV receivers. How would the latter pay for the tickets anyway?

Maybe we should just put the Castors into the garden of the Bundeskanzleramt and see what she has to say then.

Sabena332

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 120):
Here's news from that fool.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussba....html

I just saw that on Bundesliga-Aktuell. They said, that he was not at the training today, the official explanation from Werder: "A cold hit Arnautovic over night". I rather believe that Werder has suspended him which is a good move in my opinion, dude is behaving like an idiot rather than like a Bundesliga pro. When he has to criticize Werder, then he should do it behing closed doors but not during the training when approx. 100 reporters of the whole German sports media are present.

Maybe we should just put the Castors into the garden of the Bundeskanzleramt and see what she has to say then.

That's another solution I would support!

Patrick

DAL767400ER

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Why the Bundeskanzleramt? Why not at the HQ of the Greens? After all, they along with the SPD are responsible for these Castor transports to begin with, not that they'd remember that nowadays.

Behave bad and complain afterwards, that's the police in Germany.

Just from my experience, it's more of a case of "No matter how many weapons Murat A. and Üzgüdür X. carry with them, don't even bother arresting them, cause the justice will let them run free anyway and you will be the big, bad Nazi cop", hence they don't even bother. Police in this state can't apply the law in the way that it should, simply because the politicians don't have their back.

Maybe our friend Arschlochovi......I mean Arnautovic should apply for a job there. Here's news from that fool.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussba....html

He's got a point though - you have to be a Saftladen to be stupid enough to actually hire an a-hole like him in the first place   .

OHLHD

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Sure, the DFL jumbles the whole Bundesliga match schedule just because of some whiney cops. Unbelievable, what a friggin' retard that Mr. Wendt is!

What do they do at games????? The freakin watch the game for free and that´s it. How many times are really vilent actions in or around the stadion???

What an idiot. I am really ashamed that this Volltrottel is Austrian. He should go and f&%$ himself and his brother ( the Supermanager). I promise you guys now he will end up with some Lowerclass Austrian Bundesliga team within 2 years if he does not realise that he is a piece of sh&% right now and should finally concetrate on playing Football.

Volltrottel is all I can say.

Sabena332

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 123):
What do they do at games????? The freakin watch the game for free and that´s it.

Indeed, they watch the game for free and harass people (who wear the - in their opinion - wrong clothes lables) before and after the games with ID checks and stupid remarks.

How many times are really vilent actions in or around the stadion???

Long time ago that I heard or read anything like that. Even the Lautern-Eintracht game or the Dresden-Rostock game were without nameable violence.

Patrick

Thorben

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 121):
I just saw that on Bundesliga-Aktuell. They said, that he was not at the training today, the official explanation from Werder: "A cold hit Arnautovic over night". I rather believe that Werder has suspended him which is a good move in my opinion, dude is behaving like an idiot rather than like a Bundesliga pro. When he has to criticize Werder, then he should do it behing closed doors but not during the training when approx. 100 reporters of the whole German sports media are present.
What an idiot. I am really ashamed that this Volltrottel is Austrian. He should go and f&%$ himself and his brother ( the Supermanager). I promise you guys now he will end up with some Lowerclass Austrian Bundesliga team within 2 years if he does not realise that he is a piece of sh&% right now and should finally concetrate on playing Football.

Indeed. Maybe he'll become the next speaker of Mr. Schäuble. The two should understand each other.

So he yelled "cunt" (in Serbian) at his bench and makes such a stupid comment about the justified fine he'll get? Smells like firing.

Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 122):

Why the Bundeskanzleramt? Why not at the HQ of the Greens? After all, they along with the SPD are responsible for these Castor transports to begin with, not that they'd remember that nowadays.

I disagree, but it leads too far, let's focus on football.

Just from my experience, it's more of a case of "No matter how many weapons Murat A. and Üzgüdür X. carry with them, don't even bother arresting them, cause the justice will let them run free anyway and you will be the big, bad Nazi cop", hence they don't even bother. Police in this state can't apply the law in the way that it should, simply because the politicians don't have their back.

Yes, they are violent and aggressive (and filming) at demonstrations, even when organised by the Caritas, but they don't do shit about the real criminals.

He's got a point though - you have to be a Saftladen to be stupid enough to actually hire an a-hole like him in the first place .

Yes, but a player with his abilities (that everybody talks about) would cost 30 millions, if had had a good character. But Werder got him for 6.2 millions, because he is such a fool.

What do they do at games????? The freakin watch the game for free and that´s it. How many times are really vilent actions in or around the stadion???
Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 124):
Indeed, they watch the game for free and harass people (who wear the - in their opinion - wrong clothes lables) before and after the games with ID checks and stupid remarks.

I worked as an "Ordner" at BuLi games for two years. That was little work, free game to watch, only a bit hard to stand for a long time. It is not much work, especially at the lower levels. Police does even less, because they aren't the ones controlling tickets and searching people. Violence exists, but on a very low level.

Sabena332

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 125):
I worked as an "Ordner" at BuLi games for two years.

Interesting. May I ask at which club/stadium you worked? Nowadays I am asking myself why I have never applied for an Ordner or Balljungen job when I was a student. I was in the stadium almost every weekend, with such a job I had been there as well but had additionally earned money and maybe met some players/coaches/other officials.

I was really happy when I got a civil service job in the emergency room in the hospital next to the Ruhrstadion. During my 15 months there, I met almost every player of the VfL Bochum, not to mention that we got free tickets for almost every home game and merchandising stuff like jerseys, scarfs, etc.

I also have to say that Ordner in all Bundesliga stadiums are very nice people despite they work way harder than the police. They are always in a good mood, making fun with the fans or giving you useful tips like: "Either you drink you beer right now or you go over there to get a plastic cup, then you can pour your beer into it, throw the glas bottle away and I can let you in with the beer".

Patrick

OHLHD

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Yes, they are violent and aggressive (and filming) at demonstrations, even when organised by the Caritas, but they don't do shit about the real criminals.

Same here, they call it Überarbeitet, but if a friend of mine goes to a "Soziale Gerechtigkeit Demo" he gets beaten up and thrown into a cell without any medical assistance.....

I worked as an "Ordner" at BuLi games for two years. That was little work, free game to watch, only a bit hard to stand for a long time. It is not much work, especially at the lower levels. Police does even less, because they aren't the ones controlling tickets and searching people. Violence exists, but on a very low level.
Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 126):
May I ask at which club/stadium you worked? Nowadays I am asking myself why I have never applied for an Ordner or Balljungen job when I was a student.

I was about to ask the same question.
I can see you Patrick going mad on the sideline hahahahaha  
That would be a Traumberuf for me and if the ref is calling against Rapid it would hunt him across the field ( but I would need the ambulance at the Mittellinie because of my current Ausdauer    )

Thorben

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Interesting. May I ask at which club/stadium you worked?

Hertha, Olympiastadion.

I was really happy when I got a civil service job in the emergency room in the hospital next to the Ruhrstadion. During my 15 months there, I met almost every player of the VfL Bochum, not to mention that we got free tickets for almost every home game and merchandising stuff like jerseys, scarfs, etc.

That sounds cool. Proves how dangerous football is. But nicer than my military service, no doubt.

I also have to say that Ordner in all Bundesliga stadiums are very nice people despite they work way harder than the police. They are always in a good mood, making fun with the fans or giving you useful tips like: "Either you drink you beer right now or you go over there to get a plastic cup, then you can pour your beer into it, throw the glas bottle away and I can let you in with the beer".

Ordner that are employed by the clubs themselves are from all kinds of regular jobs, they are not working for so-called private "security firms". They just want to have fun and are normally very relaxed people.

Sabena332

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 128):
Hertha, Olympiastadion.

Cool, second biggest Bundesliga stadium, always action!

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 127):

I bet I had made it on TV as a Balljunge because I would have turned more often mad than the coach on the sideline! 
But nicer than my military service, no doubt.

Definitely, I really enjoyed the time there!

They just want to have fun and are normally very relaxed people.

That is also my impression, I have never, ever met an unfriendly Ordner so far in all the stadiums I have been (and my list is long).

Patrick

Thorben

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Same here, they call it Überarbeitet, but if a friend of mine goes to a "Soziale Gerechtigkeit Demo" he gets beaten up and thrown into a cell without any medical assistance.....

Seems to be a general problem in many, if not most countries. Some people deliberately chose to go to the police so they can live out their sadistic nature.

I was about to ask the same question.
That would be a Traumberuf for me and if the ref is calling against Rapid it would hunt him across the field ( but I would need the ambulance at the Mittellinie because of my current Ausdauer )

I once stood on the track near the sideline and caught a ball that flew off the field. Before that I told another ordner that I would make an Abstoss out of the hand into the ranks if I caught a ball. Well, but I guess I didn't, I wanted to keep that job.

Speaking of going mad. I consider myself to be a calm person and I often can't understand how people can go so mad about football.

Sabena332

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 130):
Speaking of going mad. I consider myself to be a calm person and I often can't understand how people can go so mad about football.

I am a very calm person myself in every situation of life but not during a football game that ivolves the BVB.   I threw a cup half full of beer into a group of Cologne fans on the main tribune of the Rheinenergiestadion when Grosskreutz made the victory perfect last January. Almost the same some weeks ago when Toni da Silver made the 1:1 vs. Hoffenheim, I went down some stairs of the VIP tribune to point my finger at some Hoffe fans and laughed them in the face.  My girlfriend is pretty often ashamed when I behave like that in the stadium.  

Patrick

OHLHD

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 130):

Me too, Before the game it is ok, after the game it is ok, but during the game sometimes it really goes to 150% adrenalin. I don´t know why, but that is how it is. When we beat Aston Villa this season to qualify I was close of going mad. It only helps to scream it out and to behave like crazy.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 131):
My girlfriend is pretty often ashamed when I behave like that in the stadium.

Well, that is my wife never will come to St. Hanappi with me 

But one day I will come to Dortmund and you to Vienna and then lassen wir es krachen wir 2 Freaks hahahahaha 

Sabena332

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 132):
But one day I will come to Dortmund and you to Vienna and then lassen wir es krachen wir 2 Freaks hahahahaha

Definitely! 

We must also organize an A.net football freak meeting for the Austria-Germany game next year!

Patrick

Thorben

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 129):

Cool, second biggest Bundesliga stadium, always action!

Yes, but you're far away from the field.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 129):

That is also my impression, I have never, ever met an unfriendly Ordner so far in all the stadiums I have been (and my list is long).

Nice to hear that.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 131):
I am a very calm person myself in every situation of life but not during a football game that ivolves the BVB. I threw a cup half full of beer into a group of Cologne fans on the main tribune of the Rheinenergiestadion when Grosskreutz made the victory perfect last January. Almost the same some weeks ago when Toni da Silver made the 1:1 vs. Hoffenheim, I went down some stairs of the VIP tribune to point my finger at some Hoffe fans and laughed them in the face. My girlfriend is pretty often ashamed when I behave like that in the stadium.
Quoting OHLHD (Reply 132):
Me too, Before the game it is ok, after the game it is ok, but during the game sometimes it really goes to 150% adrenalin. I don´t know why, but that is how it is. When we beat Aston Villa this season to qualify I was close of going mad. It only helps to scream it out and to behave like crazy.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. But it's more important than that.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 133):

We must also organize an A.net football freak meeting for the Austria-Germany game next year!

Where is that going to be?

Sabena332

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 134):
Yes, but you're far away from the field.

That is what I hate about the Olympiastadion. It is a beautiful stadium with an unique architecture but the "Tartanbahn" (what's that in English?) is annoying for the football watching visitor. Too bad that Hertha/Berlin/Sponsors don't have enough money to build a new Hertha stadium just for football games. A modern and pure football stadium with a few seats less would suit Hertha perfect!

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. But it's more important than that.

Sure, there are way more important things like that but I always freak out when the BVB is playing, especially at the moment. It is just awesome how they rock the league at the moment and I really hope that they will continue like that!

I guess that it is in Vienna (there is still no info on dfb.de) on June, 6th. Perfect for an A.net meeting weekend trip to Austria in (hopefully) sunny and warm June.

Patrick

LTU932

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:01 am

Maybe our friend Arschlochovi......I mean Arnautovic should apply for a job there.

Artaugtzunix as Polizist? No thank you.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 121):
They said, that he was not at the training today, the official explanation from Werder: "A cold hit Arnautovic over night". I rather believe that Werder has suspended him which is a good move in my opinion

They shouldn't suspend him. For what he's done, he should be fired, or get sent to the zweite Mannschaft and then get sold in the Winterpause.

Here's a compromise: Put a Castor at the HQ of the Grüne, one at the Bundeskanzleramt and the home of Guido Westerwelle and Norbert Röttgen, and one at the party HQ of the Linkspartei as an extra (for the pollution they did when they were still the SED during the times of the DDR).

Hertha, Olympiastadion.

This just got me to think: If I have the chance, and a Saturday off, why not combine that with going to watch Hertha BSC at the Olympiastadion? Einfach aus Jux. I mean, I already visited the Olympiastadion once, and since it's hardly ever full (except when it's Pokalfinale or when Germany is playing), it should be easy to get a ticket.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4732/berlin201069.jpg

^^ A picture I took of the inside of the Olympiastadion, looking from the Ostkurve to the Marathontor.

[Edited 2010-11-09 18:05:22]
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 208

OHLHD

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:35 am

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 135):

I guess that it is in Vienna (there is still no info on dfb.de) on June, 6th. Perfect for an A.net meeting weekend trip to Austria in (hopefully) sunny and warm June.

I am quite sure it will be in Vienna. Full house of course. The return match will be in Gelsenkirchen, but will they reduce the capacity when they are in the 2. Liga?       

Thorben

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

That is what I hate about the Olympiastadion. It is a beautiful stadium with an unique architecture but the "Tartanbahn" (what's that in English?) is annoying for the football watching visitor. Too bad that Hertha/Berlin/Sponsors don't have enough money to build a new Hertha stadium just for football games. A modern and pure football stadium with a few seats less would suit Hertha perfect!

Yes, that is really bad. Around 250 millions were wasted before the world cup to make the Olympiastadion better. I think they should have spent 10 millions to make it a historical site and spent 230 millions (or way less) on a new stadium with 60,000 seats.

Sure, there are way more important things like that but I always freak out when the BVB is playing, especially at the moment. It is just awesome how they rock the league at the moment and I really hope that they will continue like that!

They are really playing good and everyone who is a fan of them has reason to celebrate.

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 136):
They shouldn't suspend him. For what he's done, he should be fired, or get sent to the zweite Mannschaft and then get sold in the Winterpause.

Indeed. But it seems they want to go the long and hard way with him and turn him into a real professional.

This just got me to think: If I have the chance, and a Saturday off, why not combine that with going to watch Hertha BSC at the Olympiastadion? Einfach aus Jux. I mean, I already visited the Olympiastadion once, and since it's hardly ever full (except when it's Pokalfinale or when Germany is playing), it should be easy to get a ticket.

Sure. You don't have to be afraid of the stadium being sold out.

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 137):
I am quite sure it will be in Vienna. Full house of course. The return match will be in Gelsenkirchen, but will they reduce the capacity when they are in the 2. Liga?

I'd rather travel to Vienna, then.

Sabena332

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 138):
Around 250 millions were wasted before the world cup to make the Olympiastadion better.

An unbelievable amount of money!  Wow!
I think they should have spent 10 millions to make it a historical site and spent 230 millions (or way less) on a new stadium with 60,000 seats.

I agree, a modern stadium with 55.000-60.000 seats would be great for Hertha.

This just got me to think: If I have the chance, and a Saturday off, why not combine that with going to watch Hertha BSC at the Olympiastadion? Einfach aus Jux.

Sounds great, go for it!

I'd rather travel to Vienna, then.

Same here! Gesindelkirchen is the "verbotene Stadt".  
Quoting OHLHD (Reply 137):
I am quite sure it will be in Vienna.

I also think that it will be in Vienna, great stadiums and easy to reach by train, plane and car.

Patrick

PS: Bundesliga-Aktuell is on at the moment, I am courious if there are any news regarding Arnautovic.

Thorben

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 139):
An unbelievable amount of money! Wow!

Yep. Should have been enough for a new modern stadium.

I agree, a modern stadium with 55.000-60.000 seats would be great for Hertha.

Yes. I think they'd have way more spectators with a better stadium.

I also think that it will be in Vienna, great stadiums and easy to reach by train, plane and car.

I'll see, I've never been there before and want to go there anyway.

PS: Bundesliga-Aktuell is on at the moment, I am courious if there are any news regarding Arnautovic.

Seems they are giving him another chance. But unless he turns 180°, his time at Werder might be running out.

wolbo

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 140):
Seems they are giving him another chance. But unless he turns 180°, his time at Werder might be running out.

At Twente we have of course known for some time about the difficult character of Arnautovic and most of the fans were understandably happy that Werder took him off our hands for a nice sum of money. He unquestionably has a lot of talent and ability but he believes he is God's gift to football and unless he drastically changes his attitude he will fail wherever he goes. If not even a dose of good old fashion German Disziplin can straighten him out I'm not optimistic about his future.

DAL767400ER

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm

An unbelievable amount of money! Wow!

Yep. Should have been enough for a new modern stadium.

Easily. For comparison, the Asi-Arena in Gesindelkirchen cost around 200 million for 54.000 seats, and that includes an expensive electric roof and the electric lawn mover.

On the cheap side, turning the Volksparkstadion into the AOL Arena (now Imtech Arena, formerly HSH Super-Korruptionsbank) cost less than 70 million.

Or, on the expensive side, the Allianz Arena, which cost 365 million, mostly due to the complicated Folienkissen-Fassade (whatever the hell THAT translates to).

Not that it's surprising though, trying to modernise anything considered "historical" will usually end up very costly, mostly due to permissions and stuff.

Maybe Berlin should have closed Tempelhof earlier and built a new stadium there, at least that way the Tempelhof field would still be used for something useful   .

Sabena332

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Yes. I think they'd have way more spectators with a better stadium.

I agree, a modern football stadium attracts more people.

I'll see, I've never been there before and want to go there anyway.

Definitely worth a visit, even without football!

Quoting wolbo (Reply 141):
If not even a dose of good old fashion German Disziplin can straighten him out I'm not optimistic about his future.

I agree! I don't understand this guy, he made it to Werder but he behaves like an idiot! Why not calm down a bit and help to bring them back to the top?

Patrick

LTU932

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:35 am

Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 142):
HSH Super-Korruptionsbank

No, it was actually called the Dirk-Jens-Nonnenmacher-Stadion, but due to his reputation as Dr. No, they decided to call it HSH-Nordbank-Arena, and pretend that the name was official.  

Thorben

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 am

Quoting wolbo (Reply 141):
At Twente we have of course known for some time about the difficult character of Arnautovic and most of the fans were understandably happy that Werder took him off our hands for a nice sum of money. He unquestionably has a lot of talent and ability but he believes he is God's gift to football and unless he drastically changes his attitude he will fail wherever he goes. If not even a dose of good old fashion German Disziplin can straighten him out I'm not optimistic about his future.

I've looked at some youtube-videos of his goals for Twente. He didn't make that many, and some of them were very easy prey. Compare him to Suárez, who is hardly two years older, and you see that Arnautovic has a nice name and some talent, but he still needs to develop a lot.

Easily. For comparison, the Asi-Arena in Gesindelkirchen cost around 200 million for 54.000 seats, and that includes an expensive electric roof and the electric lawn mover.

On the cheap side, turning the Volksparkstadion into the AOL Arena (now Imtech Arena, formerly HSH Super-Korruptionsbank) cost less than 70 million.

Or, on the expensive side, the Allianz Arena, which cost 365 million, mostly due to the complicated Folienkissen-Fassade (whatever the hell THAT translates to).

Not that it's surprising though, trying to modernise anything considered "historical" will usually end up very costly, mostly due to permissions and stuff.

Airbag outside walls??

Anyway, your list shows that for that money it was very possible to build a state-of-the-art-stadium.

Maybe Berlin should have closed Tempelhof earlier and built a new stadium there, at least that way the Tempelhof field would still be used for something useful .

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Bad issue.

The Maifeld was always discussed as the place for a new stadium. Should be big enough (112,000m²).

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 143):
Definitely worth a visit, even without football!

I know, I know. But why not combine it?

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 144):

No, it was actually called the Dirk-Jens-Nonnenmacher-Stadion, but due to his reputation as Dr. No, they decided to call it HSH-Nordbank-Arena, and pretend that the name was official.

I don't know much about this guy. The media portrayed him in a bad way. Not sure whether that was justified or not.

Sabena332

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 pm

I am curious if Mr. Lattek's prediction will come true tonight, he said a in the Sport1 Doppelpass a few weeks ago: "Der Kagawa wiegt doch nur 65 Kilo, wenn die Herbststürme kommen, wird der auf die Südtribüne geweht!". Well, it is pretty stormy today, let's see where Kagawa will end tonight.  Seriously... I expect an Offensivfeuerwerk in the game vs. the HSV tonight, I am already looking forward to a complete sold-out stadium with a great atmosphere and hopefully another BVB victory!

Patrick

Thorben

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 146):
I am curious if Mr. Lattek's prediction will come true tonight, he said a in the Sport1 Doppelpass a few weeks ago: "Der Kagawa wiegt doch nur 65 Kilo, wenn die Herbststürme kommen, wird der auf die Südtribüne geweht!".

Old men and their stupid phrases.....

Compare that to Lizarazu. He was even smaller then Kagawa, and he was a storm on the field, blowing away others.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 146):
Well, it is pretty stormy today, let's see where Kagawa will end tonight. Seriously... I expect an Offensivfeuerwerk in the game vs. the HSV tonight, I am already looking forward to a complete sold-out stadium with a great atmosphere and hopefully another BVB victory!

I wouldn't underestimate Hamburg. They know how strong Dortmund currently is and they'll prepare themselves. I don't think this is going to be an easy 4:0 victory.

LTU932

Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 147):
I wouldn't underestimate Hamburg. They know how strong Dortmund currently is and they'll prepare themselves. I don't think this is going to be an easy 4:0 victory.

The first half did suck, but the second one got better. Those two goals from Kagawa and Barrios were also great too look at.

DAL767400ER

Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 pm

I'm about to give up on the Tipspiel, the Bundesliga continues to be ridiculous.
Gladbach winning 4:0 against Köln? Seriously?
Stuttgart was leading 3:0 and only managed a 3:3 against Lautern? Seriously?
Wolfsburg was leading 2:0 against Scheiße 04 and only managed a draw? Admittedly, the 2:2 by HANDtelaar was a clear irregular goal, but still.

Guess I should change my prediction for Bayern's game from a victory to a 2:3 loss against Nürnberg after leading 2:0 as well...