Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Severnaya

RE: Ultimate Bundesliga Thread! Season 2010/2011 #3

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 194):
Anyone watching the Länderspiel! I think the match sucks ass right now.

Yup, watched Holland-Turkey, almost fell asleep such a boring match. They should be forbidden these friendly games in mid-season.

Congratulations to HSV with losing Mathijssen at least for a few months with a heavy injury according to how it looked like.

OHLHD

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Uff, we lost against Greece.... Wir waren die bessere Mannschaft..... Gott ich könnt kotzen if I hear that again by those ORF Idiots.

Since you all know where Austria stands in terms of football, there was something new today which only a Top Nation like us will do:

In the 4th minute we were awarded a penalty, AND guess who went for kicking it.... Not Fuchs from Mainz known for quite a decent Schuss, NO a guy called Florian Klein because it is his BIRTHDAY today. and he shot so bad that the keeper cought the ball without any problem. WTF, and then the Kommendator blames the people in front of the TV for not attending the Happel Stadion.

Sabena332

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Quoting Severnaya (Reply 200):
Congratulations to HSV with losing Mathijssen at least for a few months with a heavy injury according to how it looked like.

Damn! They just show the summaries of the other games, I hope that they will show it.

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 201):
In the 4th minute we were awarded a penalty, AND guess who went for kicking it.... Not Fuchs from Mainz known for quite a decent Schuss, NO a guy called Florian Klein because it is his BIRTHDAY today.

WTF? Incredible! Fuchs had scored, I already liked him at the VfL, now, at Mainz, he became even better!

Patrick

Thorben

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 198):
St. Pauli used to be sponsored by 4U, but since this season, our new aviation sponsor is none other than AB.

I think LH would have been a better sponsor, since they have the biggest domestic route in Germany, if not the biggest one in all of Europe (FRA-HAM), thus the bigger connection to Hamburg than 4U and AB.

LH could sponsor Frankfurt, but not Hamburg. But Frankfurt has already FRAport as a sponsor.

Oh, and it's JHV in Köln right now. Overath will probably stay despite rumours of his demise as president of the FC, but of course one of the biggest subjects for most fans is how they can get rid of the widowmaker Michael Meier.

Meier, Meier. Takes it over with almost no debt, now they are 24 millions in debt, he has bought 47 players and very few of them were good, leave alone forming a good team. What is he going to do? Build up a debt as big as the one in Dortmund that he left behind?

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 199):
Ac Milan as well? Wow, I didn't know that. They picked quite a few European top clubs.

Yep, connected to their destinations I would say.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 199):
He is a very cool guy, not only BVB player but also one of the biggest BVB fans I know. I met him last Friday and you could see in his face that he was the happiest guy on earth after beating the HSV that night.

I don't know him in person, but his general appearance in interviews and his Unterschicht first name do not look that good.

Did our "friend" Marko Austriatovic play?

Sabena332

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:13 pm

St. Pauli used to be sponsored by 4U, but since this season, our new aviation sponsor is none other than AB.

They are also Schalke's aviation sponsor. There is a mini airship in Air Berlin design flying around the Asirena before every game.

Oh, and it's JHV in Köln right now.

Must have been an entertaining evening.  Click here for an article.

Quoting Thorben (Reply 203):
I don't know him in person, but his general appearance in interviews and his Unterschicht first name do not look that good.

Even better are the names of our neighbor's kids. One is called Kevin-Juschua and the other one is called Fridolin. Amazing what retarded names some parents give their kids.

Oh yes, I am interested as well.

Patrick

OHLHD

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 204):
Oh yes, I am interested as well.

Oh yes, he did and actually not bad. Nothing special to be honest. Problem is that he is pushed into heaven by the Kommendator for every Hacken is playing. He is treated like a freakin´ Volksheld already despite having not really done a lot until today ( egal ob Bundesliga or Nationalteam)

One is called Kevin-Juschua and the other one is called Fridolin.

me likes 

Sabena332

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 205):
He is treated like a freakin´ Volksheld already despite having not really done a lot until today ( egal ob Bundesliga or Nationalteam)

I will jump on the badwagon when he scores against Schalke on Saturday afternoon.   I really, really hope that Werder will win in Gesindelkirchen!

me likes

Really? I hate "Doppelnamen" as first and last names.

Patrick

OHLHD

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 206):
Really? I hate "Doppelnamen" as first and last names.

( ironic ) 

me too, especially if they are shitty like that one, poor boy. Will see him on DSDS in a few years    

Sabena332

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 207):
Will see him on DSDS in a few years

By the way, I found an interesting article about Arnautovic on the Sport Bild website, it is partly pretty hillarious!

Patrick

OHLHD

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 208):
it is partly pretty hillarious!

I can´t really believe what those Trainers are saying. I mean, WTF, I am a Basketball Coach myself, and if a boy won´t run, he can leave. Mitgliedsbeitrag bleibt bei uns, get a new club. So if those guys, especially from Rapid is saying shot with the left foot and he is kicking with the right on purpose than it is a unbelievable Armutszeugnis for this coach. Discipline or "Ordnungszustand" is the first thing I do at every start of a new season.

The article touches his worst problem, and that is his family. He has never lived alone, he is always surrounded by his brother ( = Manager) and father, talking him big. Think back guys when we were 20,
Problem #1 WTF ( but we change the T for THE to TO), so maybe he should release some serious pressure and he might be much more relaxed.

BTW, has anyone heard of a GF sofar???                 

Thorben

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 pm

They are also Schalke's aviation sponsor. There is a mini airship in Air Berlin design flying around the Asirena before every game.

They are giving money to Schlacke? I guess I have to think about it.

Must have been an entertaining evening. Click here for an article.

Meier should take lessons in yelling back from Uli Hoeneß.

Even better are the names of our neighbor's kids. One is called Kevin-Juschua and the other one is called Fridolin. Amazing what retarded names some parents give their kids.

Arg. Kevinism at its worst. I met a couple that wanted to call their kid "Tyrone" but spelled it "Tyran". Other kid was named "Anakin". But sometimes one really reads some bad names in the newspapers.

Oh yes, he did and actually not bad. Nothing special to be honest. Problem is that he is pushed into heaven by the Kommendator for every Hacken is playing. He is treated like a freakin´ Volksheld already despite having not really done a lot until today ( egal ob Bundesliga or Nationalteam)

I don't know what all the hype is about either.

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 207):
me too, especially if they are shitty like that one, poor boy. Will see him on DSDS in a few years

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 209):
I can´t really believe what those Trainers are saying. I mean, WTF, I am a Basketball Coach myself, and if a boy won´t run, he can leave. Mitgliedsbeitrag bleibt bei uns, get a new club. So if those guys, especially from Rapid is saying shot with the left foot and he is kicking with the right on purpose than it is a unbelievable Armutszeugnis for this coach. Discipline or "Ordnungszustand" is the first thing I do at every start of a new season.

I think he didn't start that way. He did that probably after those people told him what a genius he was.

LTU932

Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 am

Kevin-Juschua is nothing. Have you seen the ridiculous names people tend to get e.g. in Cuba or in Venezuela. That's even worse than those people in the German Unterschicht.

Personally, if I ever have kids (probably when hell freezes over or something), I'm going to be pretty conservative when it comes to names.

Thorben

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:46 am

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 211):
Kevin-Juschua is nothing. Have you seen the ridiculous names people tend to get e.g. in Cuba or in Venezuela. That's even worse than those people in the German Unterschicht.

Yes, but the Spanish speaking part of the world has five hundred million people and not that many names. If people have a very common last name like Gonzalez, Martinez, or Sanchez, they maybe do not want to name their kids José Antiono, Juan Carlos, Maria Christina, or Pilar Carmen, because they would have the same name as 100,000 others. You have some variation because of the combination of first names and those two last names, but still somewhat limited.

Can you tell us some examples of what you came across?

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 211):
Personally, if I ever have kids (probably when hell freezes over or something), I'm going to be pretty conservative when it comes to names.

100% agreed. Even Friedrich Wilhelm sounds better than Ronny-Kevin.

Sabena332

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Good news, my local newspaper - the WAZ - reported in their printed edition of today that the 1. Bundesliga season 2011/2012 starts already on August 5th and the 2. Bundesliga season 2011/2012 starts even earlier on July 15th. How cool ist that? A really short summer break and a season opening in the middle of the summer! I hope for many, many game with hot weather and sunshine!

Patrick

Thorben

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 213):
Good news, my local newspaper - the WAZ - reported in their printed edition of today that the 1. Bundesliga season 2011/2012 starts already on August 5th and the 2. Bundesliga season 2011/2012 starts even earlier on July 15th.

Next season I hope not to be that interested into the 2nd Bundesliga anymore.  

Sabena332

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 214):
Next season I hope not to be that interested into the 2nd Bundesliga anymore.

I hope that the Revierderby (Bochum vs. Schalke) is at the beginning of the season in the middle of the summer on a Friday night!  

Oh yes, the Cologne vs. Gladbach derby is another game that will probably take place in the 2. Liga next season!  

Patrick

Sabena332

Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Wow, Osnabrück won with 2:0, I didn't expect that! That was a very watchable game actually, I enjoyed! Actually better than some 1. Liga games I saw on Friday night this season so far. I don't mind when there will be another 2. Liga 20:30h game in the future on Friday night.

Patrick

LTU932

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:19 am

Quoting Thorben (Reply 212):
Yes, but the Spanish speaking part of the world has five hundred million people and not that many names. If people have a very common last name like Gonzalez, Martinez, or Sanchez, they maybe do not want to name their kids José Antiono, Juan Carlos, Maria Christina, or Pilar Carmen, because they would have the same name as 100,000 others. You have some variation because of the combination of first names and those two last names, but still somewhat limited.

I know, I lived in Latin America myself. I'm talking about names in general, where when you hear them, you instantly wonder if that's a punishment to the child, or what the hell the parents where smoking.

I tried to google some examples, but here's an article that elaborates on the subject: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/07/weekinreview/07romero.html

Thorben

Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:10 am

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 216):
Wow, Osnabrück won with 2:0, I didn't expect that!

Yep. As I said, they understand they are 15th and playing against an Absteiger that is first, they are motivated and work hard. A bit like DFB-Pokal.

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 217):

I know, I lived in Latin America myself. I'm talking about names in general, where when you hear them, you instantly wonder if that's a punishment to the child, or what the hell the parents where smoking.

I tried to google some examples, but here's an article that elaborates on the subject: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/07/weekinreview/07romero.html

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 217):
I tried to google some examples, but here's an article that elaborates on the subject: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/07/we....html

Jeeeeeeeeeesus. WTF?!? This exceeds everything. I knew about "Carlos" and his brothers, but the some of the rest is crazy. Do you think Adolfo Hitler and José Stalin get along in kindergarten?   

Just crazy.

Are there examples in football?

Uruguay's Sebastián Abreu is actually called Washington Sebastián Abreu Gallo.

Hoffenheim has a player named Wellington Luís de Sousa from Brazil. (He is with Fortuna Düsseldorf now, but belongs to 1899).

Also in the USA one comes across some strange names. There seems to be a tendency to give a name with a Da/De/Le (for boys) or La (girls) in front of the real name. All normally meaning something like "the" or "of". I only saw this with black Americans.

-LaToya Jackson, sister of Michael Jackson
-LeBron James, basketball-superstar
-DaMarcus Beasley, plays football for Hannover 96.

Sounds like some slang. "That is the Marcus" becomes "that's da Marcus". But "DaMarcus" as a permanent name? Very strange.

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:58 pm

The VfL lost vs. Audistadt, the last one of the table.    Wow, just wow!

Time to show Funkel the door I would say!

Patrick

Thorben

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 219):
The VfL lost vs. Audistadt, the last one of the table. Wow, just wow!

Audistadt isn't that bad, they got Möhlmann as coach, also have Kirschstein, Görlitz, Marvin Matip, and Malte Metzelder. Those are people with Bundesliga experience. Görlitz even was a German international once.

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 220):
Audistadt isn't that bad, they got Möhlmann as coach, also have Kirschstein, Görlitz, Marvin Matip, and Malte Metzelder. Those are people with Bundesliga experience. Görlitz even was a German international once.

Yeah, they have good players but their season wasn't that good so far, I expected a clear victory for the VfL.

It doesn't look good in the 1. Liga either, Schalke leads, the BVB is with 0:1 behind in Freiburg and the Club gets ridiculed in their own stadium by Lautern 3:0 for Lautern already).

Patrick

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 pm

What a crazy matchday, 25 goals already and many surprises.

- Schalke ridiculed Werder with a 4:0
- Hoffe ridiculed Frankfurt with 4:0
- The BVB had incredible luck and won with 2:1
. H96 made a last minute victory vs. the HSV perfect
- Mainz also won in the last minute
- Lautern won in Nürnberg

Now Leverkusen vs. Bayern!

Patrick

Edit:

Here is an amusing comment from WAZ Online regarding the Bochum game:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Wahnsinn, die beste Slappstickvorstellung seit Dick und Doof! Einfach grandios! Vielleicht sollte mal jemand zum Zirkus gehen, der grade auf dem Kirmesplatz gastiert und fragen, ob die noch eine Clowntruppe brauchen können, dann wären wir dieses Team endlich los.

rotfl 

[Edited 2010-11-20 08:27:38]

Thorben

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Schalke 4 : 0 Werder

Das ist doch nicht zu fassen!!!!   

Argh. How bad is that, Werder? Having Metzelder score against you is poor, but three by Raúl? Ten years the playing mascot of Real. Without him Spain finally wins Euro and World Cup. And now he is without his Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Seedorf, Roberto Carlos, Suker, Mijatovic, Ronaldo, Christiano Ronaldo, Redondo, Kaká, Makelele, Robinho and so forth behind him allowing him easy goals and he still strikes three times against them. Werder needs action, new coach or new players.

Eintracht 0 : 4 Hoffenheim

Nice to see Ibisevic score twice. He sees to become better and better. His 18 goals in 17 games are legendary, I hope he can get back to that.

Gladbach 2 : 3 Mainz

About time Mainz wins. I already feared that one lost. Two goals for Gladbach by Marco Reus. (Who is that?)

Freiburg 1 : 2 Dortmund

Won after laying back for a long time. Good work from the BVB.

Hannover 3 : 2 Hamburg.

Too bad, would have wished that one to the HSV. Mike (or Maik?) Hanke scores. Rare sight, indeed.

Nürnberg 1 : 3 Lautern.

Who made the goals? All -vic? Croation connection? Anyway, Nuremberg needs to improve.

Thorben

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Hey Patrick, what do you think about Vizekusen-Bayern tonight? What do you wish, what is your guess?

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 224):
Hey Patrick, what do you think about Vizekusen-Bayern tonight? What do you wish, what is your guess?

I am a bit Leverkusen fan so I hope for a victory for them but I guess that it will end 3:2 for Bayern. The main thing is that both teams will show an Offensivfeuerwerk.

By the way, Rolfes from Leverkusen is in the Sportstudio tonight.

Patrick

Thorben

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 225):
I am a bit Leverkusen fan so I hope for a victory for them but I guess that it will end 3:2 for Bayern. The main thing is that both teams will show an Offensivfeuerwerk.

I actually hope for a 0:0 so they both stay away from Dortmund and Mainz.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 225):
By the way, Rolfes from Leverkusen is in the Sportstudio tonight.

He is almost 29 and only has 21 caps. I was hoping for a way better international career when he came to Bayer.

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 226):
I actually hope for a 0:0 so they both stay away from Dortmund and Mainz.

I wouldn't mind when Leverkusen is up there as well, that makes the whole situation more interesting.

Goal for Bayern but the ref decided that it was offside (it was not offside).

Good start!

Patrick

LTU932

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 223):
Das ist doch nicht zu fassen!!!!

Simply put: That was shit! This situation won't help them either, because I believe that now Thomas Schaaf is definitely not untouchable anymore, similarly with Klaus Allofs.

Thorben

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:25 pm

1:1 at half-time.

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 229):
1:1 at half-time.

Nice game actually. Well, when I think again, I wouldn't mind a 2:2 at the end, then we'll see two more goals and both teams would stay away from the top of the table.

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 228):
because I believe that now Thomas Schaaf is definitely not untouchable anymore, similarly with Klaus Allofs.

Something must happen there, it can't be that a club like Werder gets on Klatsche after another.

Patrick

Thorben

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 228):

Simply put: That was shit! This situation won't help them either, because I believe that now Thomas Schaaf is definitely not untouchable anymore, similarly with Klaus Allofs.
Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 230):
Something must happen there, it can't be that a club like Werder gets on Klatsche after another.

I really wonder what went wrong there. How can they fall down like this? Are they so dependent on single players like Micoud, Diego, or Özil? Is the rest worthless without them?

LTU932

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Here's something for tonight: The Wiedervereinigungsspiel is on tonight, only 20 years late but better late than ever. A group of DDR All-Stars will play against some of their West German contemporaries. The match is on at 20.15 on the MDR (aka the worst of all dritte Programme).

Speaking of 1990, here are a few ghosts from Christmas past, with the commentary of Gerd Rubenbauer, Heribert Faßbender and Kalle Rummenigge.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiyDiEMDw0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4T2gxU1wCE

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 231):
I really wonder what went wrong there. How can they fall down like this? Are they so dependent on single players like Micoud, Diego, or Özil? Is the rest worthless without them?

Diego and Özil were playmakers, Werder is not only lacking a good playmaker but also a decent defense, the Schalker midfield and strikers played Jojo with them today, Mertesacker looked partly like a fool who never played on a defense position in his life before.

Patrick

Thorben

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 232):

Great, great, great. Those were the days, Klinsmann, Völler, Matthäus, Augenthaler, Brehme, Beckenbauer etc. I don't care what the Bild writes about them, they are my heroes.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 233):

Diego and Özil were playmakers, Werder is not only lacking a good playmaker but also a decent defense, the Schalker midfield and strikers played Jojo with them today, Mertesacker looked partly like a fool who never played on a defense position in his life before.

Yep, he has become pretty stiff in the hip. They need Naldo back more than ever. However, I wonder what's up with their players like Hunt, Fritz, Frings, Wiese, Pasanen, Jensen, Almeida. They played better than this before.

Anyway, Bayer-Bayern ended 1:1. Good for Dortmund and Mainz.   

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 232):
Here's something for tonight: The Wiedervereinigungsspiel is on tonight, only 20 years late but better late than ever. A group of DDR All-Stars will play against some of their West German contemporaries. The match is on at 20.15 on the MDR (aka the worst of all dritte Programme).

FRACO7X had Thomas Helmer on his ticket counter today, he was on the way to LEJ for the game.

And thanks for the tip, now I have something to watch until the Sportstudio begins! 
Quoting Thorben (Reply 234):
However, I wonder what's up with their players like Hunt, Fritz, Frings, Wiese, Pasanen, Jensen, Almeida. They played better than this before.

I am asking myself the same. What happened to these guys? They used to play pretty decent football week after week but nowadays you see almost nothing of them anymore.

Quoting Thorben (Reply 234):
Anyway, Bayer-Bayern ended 1:1. Good for Dortmund and Mainz.

The game was watchable and the result is ok.

Patrick

Thorben

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 235):
FRACO7X had Thomas Helmer on his ticket counter today, he was on the way to LEJ for the game.

Great player, EURO 1996 hero. Also played for Hertha and scored a head-ball goal from outside the box for them.

I am asking myself the same. What happened to these guys? They used to play pretty decent football week after week but nowadays you see almost nothing of them anymore.

It's all the Ösi's fault.   

The game was watchable and the result is ok.

Yep, BVB now seven before Mainz, nine before Leverkusen, and 12 before Hanover. Really incredible.

BTW, as we say: "Wie gewonnen so zerronnen".

http://www.stern.de/sport/fussball/f...egen-leverkusen-1626048-video.html

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 236):
Great player, EURO 1996 hero. Also played for Hertha and scored a head-ball goal from outside the box for them.

I liked him as well as a player and I like him as analyzer for Liga-total. Dude has clue about football, no doubt!

Could be that Schaaf said something like that at the press conference after today's game.  
Yep, BVB now seven before Mainz, nine before Leverkusen, and 12 before Hanover. Really incredible.

Unbelievable. When someone had told me that before the season, I had recommended him to get help!

http://www.stern.de/sport/fussball/f....html

I saw a similar goal like that during a Rot-Weiss Essen vs. Westfalia Herne game many yeas ago, the whole stadium laughed at Westfalia's goalkeeper. 

Patrick

OHLHD

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:30 pm

LTU932

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 pm

And it turns out that tonight in Leipzig, the DDR has won, again! Sure, it was basically an Ü40-Match that was supposed to be between the two regular senior squads 20 years ago, but that doesn't change the fact that the DDR has won against us again.  

Sabena332

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 pm

And please, please let Pauli and the VfB win tomorrow, then is Schalke back on a Relegationsplatz where they belong!  

Patrick

LTU932

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 am

I really hope we can beat Autostadt tonight, we need those three points to make it to our Klassenziel, which is 40 points.

And by the way, after watching the commentary of Heribert Faßbender and Kalle Rummenigge on Frank Rijkaard going llama on Rudi Völler over and over again, I wonder why we don't try this anymore, the commentator along with the expert during the match, and not just during the analysis. It could make football matches a bit more entertaining (plus thanks to the sports channels I've watched in Costa Rica, I'm used to hearing a commentator team narrate the match live).

DAL767400ER

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:16 am

Really, Schweinsteiger could be the top scorer in the Bundesliga already if he didn't have so many Alu-Treffer and regular goals stolen.

Why the fvck does Marcel Reif still have a job?

http://www.stern.de/sport/fussball/f....html

Reminds me of Carsten Jancker doing something similar against Bernd Maier of 1859+1 many moons ago.

Sabena332

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 am

Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 242):

I am asking myself the same since a couple of years already.   Good that I have Liga-total, so I do not have to deal with people like Reif or Thurn und Taxis. But I have to say, that Reif can be pretty entertaining sometimes.  

Patrick

Thorben

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 237):
Unbelievable. When someone had told me that before the season, I had recommended him to get help!

Indeed, especially considering how little money they spent, compared to, say, Blue-White Gesindelkirchen.

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 239):
And it turns out that tonight in Leipzig, the DDR has won, again! Sure, it was basically an Ü40-Match that was supposed to be between the two regular senior squads 20 years ago, but that doesn't change the fact that the DDR has won against us again.

Let them win, who cares. We got the cup in 1974, who cares about Sparwasser etc?

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 240):
And please, please let Pauli and the VfB win tomorrow, then is Schalke back on a Relegationsplatz where they belong!
Quoting LTU932 (Reply 241):
I really hope we can beat Autostadt tonight, we need those three points to make it to our Klassenziel, which is 40 points.

Agreed.

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 241):
And by the way, after watching the commentary of Heribert Faßbender and Kalle Rummenigge on Frank Rijkaard going llama on Rudi Völler over and over again, I wonder why we don't try this anymore, the commentator along with the expert during the match, and not just during the analysis. It could make football matches a bit more entertaining (plus thanks to the sports channels I've watched in Costa Rica, I'm used to hearing a commentator team narrate the match live).
Quoting DAL767400ER (Reply 242):
Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 243):
I am asking myself the same since a couple of years already. Good that I have Liga-total, so I do not have to deal with people like Reif or Thurn und Taxis. But I have to say, that Reif can be pretty entertaining sometimes.

Commentators here really suck big time. Lack of knowledge is compensated with stupid phrases. During the World Cup I was close to watching without sound. Couldn't hear the fans etc. anyway due to those strange trumpets. (Uwe Seeler's???) Worst was Béla Rethy, he only talked sh*t.

Sabena332

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Erzgebirge Aue is on top of the 2. Liga, unbelievable! This season is crazy in both leagues!

Quoting Thorben (Reply 244):
Commentators here really suck big time. Lack of knowledge is compensated with stupid phrases.

I have to say that all the commentators on Liga-total are quite good. I like them all.

The first half of the VfB-FCK game was utterly boring, I hope for a better second one and for a VfB victory!

Patrick

Thorben

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 245):
I have to say that all the commentators on Liga-total are quite good. I like them all.

Allright, I don't see that. I only watch World/Euro cups and Sportschau. There, the commentators are a pain in the ear.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 245):
The first half of the VfB-FCK game was utterly boring, I hope for a better second one and for a VfB victory!

Nope, Kölle wins through a penalty by Podolski 1:0 and climbs to rank 17. Poor Gladbach is now last.

Sabena332

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 246):
Nope, Kölle wins through a penalty by Podolski 1:0 and climbs to rank 17. Poor Gladbach is now last.

Wow, Poldi scored a Bundesliga goal and Jesus was back in the FC's goal. These are the days of miracles and wonders.   Now let's see what Pauli makes in the game vs. Wolfsburg.

A tip for everyone, get the Burger King/FC Bayern Feuer & Flamme Fan Card and get 10% off on every order at Burger King. The girl who served me at BK today told me that I should get the card after I told her that my burger is for take away because I want to watch Bundesliga.   Additionally you get a 5 EUR voucher for the FC Bayern fan shop and you can win Bayern tickets and jerseys.

Patrick

DAL767400ER

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 246):
Nope, Kölle wins through a penalty by Podolski 1:0 and climbs to rank 17.

Yup, and I want to know how much money Meier paid the ref for that penalty, what a f'n joke.

Thorben

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Pauli leads 1:0.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 247):

A tip for everyone, get the Burger King/FC Bayern Feuer & Flamme Fan Card and get 10% off on every order at Burger King. The girl who served me at BK today told me that I should get the card after I told her that my burger is for take away because I want to watch Bundesliga. Additionally you get a 5 EUR voucher for the FC Bayern fan shop and you can win Bayern tickets and jerseys.

I'm too fat anyway, no need to eat even more often at BK.

Besides, I'm not a Bayern fan.