Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

kevi747

RE: Palin's Paul Revere Blunder!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 am

OK, I'm coming out as a Sarah Palin fan. Certainly not for her political prowess or her acute understanding of American History. No, I'm kind of drawn to her for her uncanny ability to command massive amounts of attention while possessing no discernible skills or talents. Good for her. She's the political equivalent of Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian.  
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." --Stephen Colbert

tristarenvy

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Funny how when Candidate Obama said there were 56 states, no one (in the mainstream media) seemed to find any fault with that....
If you don't stand for SOMETHING, you'll fall for ANYTHING.

KPDX

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Quoting tristarenvy (Reply 52):
Funny how when Candidate Obama said there were 56 states, no one (in the mainstream media) seemed to find any fault with that....

Well I'm sure if any did, the media shot them down as racist.

eatmybologna

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Many of you claim Sarah Palin is wrong. I wasn't sure, so I read an NPR transcript between the host Melissa Block and Professor ROBERT ALLISON (Chairman, History Department, Suffolk University).

http://www.npr.org/2011/06/06/137011...ere-palins-comments-on-paul-revere
Isn't knowledge more than just the acquisition of information? Shouldn't the acquired information be correct?

D L X

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Quoting tristarenvy (Reply 52):

I can't figure out if this recurrent regurgitant is a silly comment or what.

For one, it WAS talked about. A lot. (If it wasn't, neither you nor I would know about it, 3 years later.) Second, it was also clear that it was nothing more than misspeaking, noting that he had been to 57 states, and had 3 left.

Do you actually believe that Obama thinks there are 60 states? Answer it.

Here's the difference with Palin: that wasn't simply misspeaking. That was misknowing. That was Palin not having a freakin' clue what she was talking about, and then telling everyone that she was right when she was called out for it. (And then having her people edit the wikipedia page to make her look correct.)

I will be expecting an answer shortly from you and others about whether you actually believe Obama thinks there are 60 states.

RussianJet

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 55):
For one, it WAS talked about. A lot.

Have to agree, if I heard all about it here without making any effort then I think I can be fairly confident it was no secret in the US.
✈ Every strike of the hammer is a blow against the enemy. ✈

NIKV69

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 55):
I will be expecting an answer shortly from you and others about whether you actually believe Obama thinks there are 60 states

Well he did think the stimulus would get unemployment under 8%.

This discussion is more to do with destroying someone than what she knows or who knows etc. Facts are many politcians aren't pretty bright and are simply book smart. Which IMO is more dangerous and gets proved every day.

Do I want Palin to be the nominee? Not really but to constantly slog on with this media matters garbage that she isn't fit to serve because Couric doesn't feel she reads the right things or she goofs up certain history is just ridiculous. This woman will be in office somewhere soon. It won't be president this time and probably won't be ever but I can't believe the pro left just keep beating this drum and ingoring the fact their handling of the economy is driving us deeper in the hole.

I will be expecting an answer from you and others not what Obama knows about Geography but what he is going to do about our budget and the biggest two entitlements being broke in 25 years. Without just scapegoating the rich to kick up which we all know still won't raise enough money.
90 Day Fiancé has taught me that Russian woman are excellent.

D L X

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 57):
Not really but to constantly slog on with this media matters garbage that she isn't fit to serve because Couric doesn't feel she reads the right things or she goofs up certain history is just ridiculous.

It has nothing to do with Media Matters. She isn't fit to serve because she's too dumb.

I do not understand this, but so often in modern days, Conservatives are promoting their least capable for the highest positions.

but I can't believe the pro left just keep beating this drum

Chris Wallace is not the professional left.

For that matter, look at who is paying Palin to speak - it is not the left. Don't blame the left for Palin. She is a creation of the right.

I will be expecting an answer from you and others not what Obama knows about Geography but what he is going to do about our budget and the biggest two entitlements being broke in 25 years.

Not on this thread. If you want to discuss Obama's policies, start a thread on it.

NIKV69

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 58):
It has nothing to do with Media Matters. She isn't fit to serve because she's too dumb.

Says who? NBC? Come on. She is just as fit to serve as anybody else. Dumb? She has the left frothing at the mouth, camping up in Alaska to read emails about tanning beds. She seems pretty smart to me.

No but Joan Walsh, Matthews and most others who lead with her every night are.

For that matter, look at who is paying Palin to speak - it is not the left. Don't blame the left for Palin. She is a creation of the right

She is a creation of the state of Alaska who voted her Governor and she did a decent job. It wasn't till she opposed the messiah did she become something else. Like anyone who does since the pro left can't handle the fact the person in office has proven what everyone knew in 08' That he is huge on rhetoric but has no substance.

So, only tactic that can work since the media is controlled from the pro left is to run with birther nonsense and now Palin is stupid she isn't fit to run propaganda. It's laughable. Even in the face of rising unemployment and no cure in sight.

D L X

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 59):

Says who?

Any reasonable person. Including Chris Wallace.

No but Joan Walsh, Matthews and most others who lead with her every night are.

Um...

that's your argument? That because Walsh and Matthews called her out, it doesn't matter that Chris Wallace thinks she's dumb?

That is just strange.

She is a creation of the state of Alaska who voted her Governor and she did a decent job.It wasn't till she opposed the messiah did she become something else.

More like, it wasn't until her job consisted of more than just writing a check to all her voters that it became apparent that she was nothing more than a pretty face. Even her own handlers have said that she doesn't know _anything_.

For someone who claims not to like this person so much, you sure do spend a lot of time defending her silly ways.

So, only tactic that can work since the media is controlled from the pro left is to run with birther nonsense and now Palin is stupid she isn't fit to run propaganda.

Right. Professional left people like Chris Wallace.

Dude, give it up, Nik. Your side thinks she's an idiot too.

NIKV69

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 am

Quoting D L X (Reply 60):
Any reasonable person. Including Chris Wallace.

Oh ok. Like I said the holier than thou thing doesn't wash. Just because she failed history doesn't mean she is an idiot. In fact her actions and earning potential are that of a pretty sharp women. Just because the pompous media elites like Wallace, Gregory, Gibson and Couric don't think she is something doesn't make it so.

that's your argument? That because Walsh and Matthews called her out, it doesn't matter that Chris Wallace thinks she's dumb?

Wallace is nothing, the majority of the media assault on a regular basis has been Matthews, Maddow, Cooper, Jansing, O'Donnell etc. The core of the pro left. Who are also responsible for the deflection tactic of always talking about birthers and how stupid Palin is instead of addressing the shortcomings of their man.

More like, it wasn't until her job consisted of more than just writing a check to all her voters that it became apparent that she was nothing more than a pretty face. Even her own handlers have said that she doesn't know _anything_.

So one ex staffer writes a book as a dash for cash in and now its her handlers. LIke I said she knows something because she sure is laughing all the way to the bank and helping the GOP win elections. Doubt that book will be on the best seller list. Just like those emails released today were so juicy. I really needed to know she wanted a tanning bed.   

Right. Professional left people like Chris Wallace.

Dude, give it up, Nik. Your side thinks she's an idiot too.

I already addressed this. You seem to want to just ignore the bulk of the Palin bashers that make up the pro left. You know the one that Rahm Emanuel called "retards"? As for "my side" I would hardly call Karl Rove "the side" She actually has some electability on a smaller scale and could be a Senator or Congresswoman soon. Ewwwww now that would be sweet to see Chtis Matthews and Anderson Cooper's faces when that happens. Will be priceless.

Dreadnought

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 59):

He's changed his tune. He now thinks she is "sharp on the issues.” and "a serious possibility to be President."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-wal...this-women-is-a-serious-candidate/

Quoting D L X (Reply 59):

All the emails being released so far are showing her to have been deeply involved in matters of state. These emails (I'm still waiting for Obama's emails from his Senate days) are looking like a backfire on the liberal rags that demanded them, thinking that they could find a 'gotcha' in there.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110611/ap_on_go_ot/us_palin_emails

Personally I don't want her to run for President. While I like many of her ideas, too many people out there suffer from Palin Derangement Syndrome, and that is a killer. Plus, she still, after over two years, has not hired a vocal coach to improve her speaking voice, which grates on me like nails on a chalkboard. Her best function is as a campaigner. The GOP is most likely going to bow to the center and choose a RINO-esque candidate like Romney, and Palin's job is to motivate the base (Tea Party, Libertarians, Constitutionalists) to get out and vote for him, even if they have to hold their nose while doing so. The alternative is 4 more years of the Amateur-in-Chief.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.

mt99

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 61):
Personally I don't want her to run for President. While I like many of her ideas, too many people out there suffer from Palin Derangement Syndrome, and that is a killer. Plus, she still, after over two years, has not hired a vocal coach to improve her speaking voice, which grates on me like nails on a chalkboard. Her best function is as a campaigner. The GOP is most likely going to bow to the center and choose a RINO-esque candidate like Romney, and Palin's job is to motivate the base (Tea Party, Libertarians, Constitutionalists) to get out and vote for him, even if they have to hold their nose while doing so. The alternative is 4 more years of the Amateur-in-Chief.

Agree on the voice issue and her potencial role as a campaigner.

If she doesnt run, do you think that she would endorse anyone? I wonder if that endorsemt would be an asset.
Step into my office, baby

NIKV69

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Quoting mt99 (Reply 62):
If she doesnt run, do you think that she would endorse anyone? I wonder if that endorsemt would be an asset.

She has to, once she finally is out she will have to rally behind the best chance to beat Obama. She will.

mt99

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 63):

Quoting mt99 (Reply 62):

She has to, once she finally is out she will have to rally behind the best chance to beat Obama. She will.

Can she in good conciense endore a "moderate" republican? That would be selling out.

Seeing the GOP as it stands, who would she endorse today?

NIKV69

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Quoting mt99 (Reply 64):
Can she in good conciense endore a "moderate" republican? That would be selling out.

Seeing the GOP as it stands, who would she endorse today?

You have to remember when you say moderate it's usually mostly on social issues. As for selling out. I saw Scott Brown in California engage with some real righty conservatives and they treated him like a rock star. Don't buy into the MSNBC dribble that the tea party is going to somehow take over the GOP if someone close to center runs. They want big government stopped. They could care less about anything else. I mean heck they would support Andrew Cuomo if he ran on his record on NYs fiscal issues even though he is liberal on the social side and he is a Dem!

Palin isn't going to endorse until she has to. Right now she is still playing the game, driving the pro left nuts and making her bank happy. In the end I am pretty sure she will be on board.

Dreadnought

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 65):
Don't buy into the MSNBC dribble that the tea party is going to somehow take over the GOP if someone close to center runs. They want big government stopped. They could care less about anything else. I mean heck they would support Andrew Cuomo if he ran on his record on NYs fiscal issues even though he is liberal on the social side and he is a Dem!

That's right. The Tea Party is basically a one-issue platform. Stop the endless expansion of government and bring it back down to constitutional limits (at which point you start to have disagreements - what are those limits).

But in spite of what Nancy Pelosi and Media Matters would have you believe, the Tea Party is a genuine grassroots movement and there is no control over people who jump on the Tea Party bandwagon and try to adopt the name in their favor. So you will have so-called Tea Party candidates who really are not (like the recent NY special election), or those who try to throw on a social conservatism platform.

mt99

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:49 am

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 66):
he Tea Party is basically a one-issue platform.

How can you claim that? You just said:

he Tea Party is a genuine grassroots movement and there is no control over people who jump on the Tea Party bandwagon and try to adopt the name in their favor

So, what is it? is YOUR vision of Tea Party the right one?

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 65):
They could care less about anything else.

How do you know? if no one "controls" the Tea Party, how can you be so sure?

NIKV69

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:55 am

Quoting mt99 (Reply 67):

Taxed

Enough

Already

futurepilot16
Topic Author

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:04 am

But in spite of what Nancy Pelosi and Media Matters would have you believe, the Tea Party is a genuine grassroots movement and there is no control over people who jump on the Tea Party bandwagon and try to adopt the name in their favor. So you will have so-called Tea Party candidates who really are not (like the recent NY special election), or those who try to throw on a social conservatism platform.

The TEA Party is like any other group who want their message heard and will stop at nothing to do so. I'm sure this organization is large enough to have a significant enough effect on any person running on a conservative platform to have to adopt TEA Party policies, or they won't stand a chance with getting elected.
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

mt99

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 68):

Quoting mt99 (Reply 67):

Taxed

Enough

Already

Ok that is 1 issue. Does it mean that there are no others? How can you guarantee that there are no others?

Dreadnought

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:46 am

Quoting mt99 (Reply 70):

Ok that is 1 issue. Does it mean that there are no others? How can you guarantee that there are no others?

That is THE issue, hence the name. All other issues are secondary.

mt99

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:47 am

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 71):
That is THE issue, hence the name. All other issues are secondary.

Say who?

the Tea Party is a genuine grassroots movement and there is no control over people who jump on the Tea Party bandwagon and try to adopt the name in their favor. So

since you said "all other issues are secondary". it means that some other issues do exist. how about listing them?

[Edited 2011-06-11 19:48:43]

NIKV69

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:50 am

Quoting mt99 (Reply 70):

It's semantics. Chris Matthews would have you believe that if you believe in one you have to be anti abortion, gay marriage etc but this is totally baseless. At the end of the day they want a smaller government. Jobs and to keep more of what they make. Which is what will drive this election. Not gays marrying or anything else.

Quoting futurepilot16 (Reply 69):
The TEA Party is like any other group who want their message heard and will stop at nothing to do so. I'm sure this organization is large enough to have a significant enough effect on any person running on a conservative platform to have to adopt TEA Party policies, or they won't stand a chance with getting elected.

To a point but in the end anybody on the political scale with Scott Brown will do. They will support the nominee because the alternative of four more years of Obama is just not acceptable.

mt99

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:51 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 73):
Which is what will drive this election. Not gays marrying or anything else.

I guess that is what we will find out, wont be?

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 73):
It's semantics.

How is it semantics?

Dreadnought

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 am

Quoting mt99 (Reply 72):
since you said "all other issues are secondary". it means that some other issues do exist. how about listing them?

Secondary, tertiary, whatever you want. You seem to be chasing semantics. The Tea Party movement is not a full blown party, and thus does not have an all encompassing party platform.

mt99

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:15 am

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 75):
The Tea Party movement is not a full blown party, and thus does not have an all encompassing party platform.

Right, so how can you claim that :

The Tea Party is basically a one-issue platform.

What is it?

Dreadnought

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:31 am

Quoting mt99 (Reply 76):
What is it?

Did I stutter?

Reread it. It makes perfect sense.

mt99

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:42 am

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 77):
Did I stutter?

No silly. This is a computer. i never heard your voice.

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 77):
Reread it. It makes perfect sense.

Maybe to you it does. In one breath you define what the Tea Party is, in the next one you say that it cant be defined.

Dreadnought

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:49 am

Quoting mt99 (Reply 78):
Maybe to you it does. In one breath you define what the Tea Party is, in the next one you say that it cant be defined.

I said it was a single-issue movement. It does not have a platform that includes set positions on abortion, gay rights etc.

mt99

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:53 am

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 79):
I said it was a single-issue movement.

Sure, and that why i asked why did you say:

the Tea Party is a genuine grassroots movement and there is no control over people who jump on the Tea Party bandwagon and try to adopt the name in their favor.

and then you say:

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 71):
All other issues are secondary.

how can it be a "single issue", if you just said "all other issues"..

Are there 2 Dreadnoughts posting?

Its not stuttering - its senseless

DocLightning

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:32 am

Quoting AGM100 (Reply 16):

I don't think Palin is stupid ... that's all. I don't think Obama is stupid either ... he just gets a pass on gaffs and and is proving to be over his head.

I'm terribly sorry, but when Obama has screwed up basic facts, he's admitted it. Then again, he's rarely screwed up basic facts on this magnitude.

In fact, I defy you to mention five such instances where Obama has uttered completely false facts and then vehemently backed them up and were ignored by the media.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

Dreadnought

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 81):

I'm terribly sorry, but when Obama has screwed up basic facts, he's admitted it. Then again, he's rarely screwed up basic facts on this magnitude.

Really?

This is what Politifact.org says about the Revere episode:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ng-british-part-paul-reveres-ride/

Quote:
Again, here's what Palin said in her Fox News interview, after she'd been challenged on her initial account of Revere's ride. "Part of his ride was to warn the British that were already there that, "Hey, you're not going to succeed. You're not going to take American arms. You are not going to beat our own well-armed persons, individual, private militia that we have...He did warn the British."

Again, it so happens that after he was captured, Revere did "warn" (or boast) that armed Americans were awaiting the British militia. Palin's comments touch on this little-known part of history. But Palin's comment clearly suggests that one of Revere's aims that night was to warn the British. It was not. His aim -- in his own words -- was solely to warn Samuel Adams and John Hancock of British troop movement. We rate Palin's comment Barely True.

So - somewhat distorted, but there was a grain of truth in what she said (and to be honest I didn't know all those details about Revere's Ride - did you?)

In fact, I defy you to mention five such instances where Obama has uttered completely false facts and then vehemently backed them up and were ignored by the media.

Some other results from Politifact.com

"If you actually took the number of Muslims [sic] Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world."

"And 100 percent, John, of your ads . . . 100 percent of them have been negative."

Obama ad contends that John McCain endorses Rush Limbaugh's comments about immigration.

Under President Barack Obama, the United States has "doubled our exports."

The president’s proposed budget "will help reduce the deficit by $400 billion over the next decade to the lowest level since Dwight Eisenhower was president."

Under the White House’s budget proposal, "we will not be adding more to the national debt" by the middle of the decade.

Twelve judges have thrown out legal challenges to the health care law because they rejected "the notion that the health care law was unconstitutional."

There are about 45 more outright falsehoods from Obama, and I did not rank or sort them, I just listed the most recent ones.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

And what do you think about the current witchhunt around her emails just released? You have thousands of reporters poring over those thousands of emails for ... what? There is no particular reason, they are just looking for 'gotcha's. So far they have not found any.

I want to see Obama's emails while he was Senator. What's good for the goose must be good for the gander, right?

[Edited 2011-06-13 05:19:01]

AGM100

Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm terribly sorry, but when Obama has screwed up basic facts, he's admitted it. Then again, he's rarely screwed up basic facts on this magnitude

Yes ... of course . Cant really screw up Hope and Change .... or "changing what our history once was " .."or what it once could be". ... Or "This is the day the Seas stop to Rise!".... or I could go on but..
You dig the hole .. I fill the hole . 100% employment !

mt99

Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 82):

Some other results from Politifact.com

You missed the "vehemently backed them up" backed them up part...

einsteinboricua

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Quoting tristarenvy (Reply 51):

Slip of the tongue...just like our "North Korean allies", except that instead of admitting it, she blasted the media for blowing it out of proportions, but then again, does the same thing to others.

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 61):
Palin's job is to motivate the base (Tea Party, Libertarians, Constitutionalists) to get out and vote for him,

Fat Chance. You know as well as I do that if she doesn't get the nomination (or a ride on the ticket), she'll support a third party candidate (independent most likely from the Tea Party) to fill the seat or at most remain silent if the person does not represent the core ideals of the Tea Party movement.. Anything left of Palin is left and not even considered for office as a senator, representative, governor, etc.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

NIKV69

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 82):
I want to see Obama's emails while he was Senator.

Yea really something tells me they would be more interesting than tanning beds. The lamestream media really look stupid after all all that Palin email stuff. LOL. Waiting up there, counting down. My lord are they sick.

eatmybologna

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Quoting mt99 (Reply 70):

From the Tea party.net website:

The Tea Party movement is a grassroots movement of millions of like-minded Americans from all backgrounds and political parties. Tea Party members share similar core principles supporting the United States Constitution as the Founders intended, such as:

• Limited federal government
• Individual freedoms
• Personal responsibility
• Free markets
• Returning political power to the states and the people

As a movement, The Tea Party is not a political party nor is looking to form a third political party any time soon. The Tea Party movement, is instead, about reforming all political parties and government so that the core principles of our Founding Fathers become, once again, the foundation upon which America stands.

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 85):
she blasted the media for blowing it out of proportions, but then again, does the same thing to others.

How so, she seemed quite civil to me when explaining their naive position on the Paul Revere account.

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 85):
Anything left of Palin is left and not even considered for office as a senator, representative, governor, etc.

Why would she endorse a candidate in whom she does not believe? I don't get it. If there are no good choices, why choose in the first place?
Isn't knowledge more than just the acquisition of information? Shouldn't the acquired information be correct?

AGM100

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

The President and his cadres are wrong by virtue of their entire agenda ... policies and ideas ... 100% pct wrong. He uses generalizations that sound harmless to a welfare recipient ... but if you understand were he comes from and you read his books you get it.

Like Obama talking about the " Policies of the past " .... what is that?. Is it the past that has built America into the single largest economy in the history of man kind ? Is it the past that has developed and produced more man kind changing products than any other society in the history of man?.. Is it the past that has created the largest middle class than any other society ...ever .. ???

The president is a shallow left wing professor who was brought up by a little red school house mother ... who hated Capitalists and taught him the ways of the left wing agitators. He sees our country as flawed as she did...and buys into the ideas taught in the little red school house... that we are the scourge of man kind ...greedy ..oppressive ..imperialistic and violent.

His Mothers work with Timmy Guitners father ... implementing the ideas of "Micro-finance" in Indonesia was brilliant! Essentially the ideas of Fannie and Freddie Mac ... HUD and all the other redistributive hand out programs of Obama were ingrained by his communists mother .

And I bing facts ... read his book he tells us exactly what he is ... Palin is polar opposite.

jpetekyxmd80

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Quoting AGM100 (Reply 88):
but if you understand were he comes from and you read his books you get it.

Do you understand where he comes from and read his books? Or do you regurgitate every chain email or blowharded blog post you read?
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

mt99

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 pm

And I bing facts .

Bing? as opposed to "google"  
Quoting eatmybologna (Reply 87):
• Individual freedoms

Who knew, the Tea Party is for Gay Marriage!!

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 86):
The lamestream media really look stupid after all all that Palin email stuff

I must admit - it was kinda disappointing., But keep tuned in, she is the gift that keeps on giving - she will have another "jewel" sooner rather than later..

read his book he tells us exactly what he is

And he got elected - didn't he?

AGM100

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Quoting mt99 (Reply 90):

It was a different time and place my man .... things have changed people see the real man now. For me the best thing that has ever happened politically is Barack Hussein Obama and his policies . I am a Capitalists ... I am anti communist though and though. America needed another lesson in leftism .... now we have a clear choice. I do not know the outcome of that choice ... but this next election should offer us a clear choice.

Quoting jpetekYXMD80 (Reply 89):
Do you understand where he comes from and read his books?

Yes and I even bought them ... with my own money.

eatmybologna

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Quoting jpetekYXMD80 (Reply 89):
Do you understand where he comes from and read his books? Or do you regurgitate every chain email or blowharded blog post you read?

You don't get it, do you. This is what the puppet is all about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmiJ77u9glg

Quoting mt99 (Reply 90):
Who knew, the Tea Party is for Gay Marriage!!

The party is not against Gay marriage. It is not one of their positions. Many individuals in the party are against gay marriage, but that is their freedom of choice. Should you not be tolerant of this? Just like they should be tolerant of a gay's opinion?

Quoting mt99 (Reply 90):

I believe that most Americans did not understand this man's agenda. If Obama gets his way, there wont be elections in 2012.

[Edited 2011-06-13 11:35:54]

mt99

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Quoting eatmybologna (Reply 92):
If Obama gets his way, there wont be elections in 2012.

Yikes.. can you provide some back up for this? Is this in his books too?

Quoting AGM100 (Reply 91):
things have changed people see the real man now.

Sure, and he is STILL competitive - beating Palin by double digits, beating Romney (depending who you believe)..

It is within the real of possibility that he will get a second term. If he does, what does that say "America". From the polls, and from your insight, it seems that the majority of American are Communist. Either that you are suggesting that Americans as stupid..

Shame on you!

[Edited 2011-06-13 11:46:18]

aloges

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 pm

I believe that most Americans did not understand this man's agenda. If Obama gets his way, there wont be elections in 2012.

Seriously?

In any case, thanks for all the laughs, everyone! You couldn't make this stuff up.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

jpetekyxmd80

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:55 pm

You don't get it, do you. This is what the puppet is all about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmiJ7...u9glg

First I watched that and got a real kick out of it and enjoyed your satire. Then I realized you were apparently serious. Wow...

That's, franky, one of the stupidest things i've heard in my entire life.

AGM100

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 pm

quote=mt99,reply=93]Either that you are suggesting that Americans as stupid..[/quote]

If this President is elected then sorry , that is exactly what the case will be. "Stupid" is of course your word not mine ... but they will deserve everything they get . And I believe that with 47% of Americans on food stamps , many millions working for the government directly many many more without the imagination , self determination and courage it takes to be a capitalist ..he has a great chance of winning .

eatmybologna

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Quoting mt99 (Reply 93):
It is within the real of possibility that he will get a second term. If he does, what does that say "America". From the polls, and from your insight, it seems that the majority of American are Communist. Either that you are suggesting that Americans as stupid..

Shame on you!

Shame on me for what? Perhaps, shame on you for putting words in my mouth.

Obama might win a 2nd term. He loves to redistribute the wealth by signing through as much welfare legislation as possible. Tens of millions of Individuals become accustomed to receiving "addictive-like"handouts. It's a ploy Obama practices well. He transforms the mind set of many people from "wanting to work hard in order to earn a living" to one where they feel entitled to receiving everything from a large government. It's why he is not serious about cutting spending. The larger the government, the more powerful it is, the more people will rely on it. Millions will lose their individual freedom, fall to Obama's manipulation, and have no other choice but to vote his way.

mt99

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Quoting eatmybologna (Reply 97):
Obama might win a 2nd term. He loves to redistribute the wealth by signing through as much welfare legislation as possible. Tens of millions of Individuals become accustomed to receiving "addictive-like"handouts. It's a ploy Obama practices well. He transforms the mind set of many people from "wanting to work hard in order to earn a living" to one where they feel entitled to receiving everything from a large government. It's why he is not serious about cutting spending. The larger the government, the more powerful it is, the more people will rely on it. Millions will lose their individual freedom, fall to Obama's manipulation, and have no other choice but to vote his way.

Hmm.. are you bashing Democracy?

Quoting AGM100 (Reply 96):
If this President is elected then sorry , that is exactly what the case will be. "Stupid" is of course your word not mine ...

Then what word would you choose?

they will deserve everything they get .

Who "they".? You are included, my friend...

jpetekyxmd80

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 pm

If this President is elected then sorry , that is exactly what the case will be. "Stupid" is of course your word not mine ... but they will deserve everything they get . And I believe that with 47% of Americans on food stamps , many millions working for the government directly many many more without the imagination , self determination and courage it takes to be a capitalist ..he has a great chance of winning .

So you feel that way before he even has an opponent?? By the way, your "47% of people on food stamps" is nothing more than unmitigated nonsense.

Quoting eatmybologna (Reply 97):
Obama might win a 2nd term. He loves to redistribute the wealth by signing through as much welfare legislation as possible.

Do show us all the welfare legislation under the Obama administration and what changes have occurred. Nothing but blowharded nonsense... im shocked.