Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

September11
Topic Author

Do You Have Children?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:22 pm

•••• Do You Have Children? ••••

Do I have children?

In fact, I have zero children. I very seldom can't believe that is a fact. Today, I see many children and realized there are great children who will be our future.. I think that, with good planning and serious responsibility, producing and raising children is fun and rewarding life-long experience.

Oy vey....
Airliners.net of the Future

Ps76

RE: Do You Have Children?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi!

I also have no children. I am 35 though so there is time. However I'm quite a recluse and don't really mix with people much except my parents and my aunt who I live with. I have no job or income either so I have no idea how I would support a family even if I found a woman who wanted to be with me. Plus I'm not assertive at all and would never be able to discipline my children if I had them so they would probably turn out to be in a real mess.

I do have a nephew and a niece though which is cool.

Many thanks.

Pierre

Jetsgo

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:48 pm

First one is on the way... in fact only nine more weeks to go...  Wow!
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

aloges

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Quoting September11 (Thread starter):
Do You Have Children?

I don't and I'm not currently planning on having any.

Quoting Jetsgo (Reply 2):
First one is on the way... in fact only nine more weeks to go...

Good luck, although I do of course hope that you and the mother won't even need any good luck!  
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Superfly

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Do You Have Children?

Not to my knowledge.....

Congrats!   
Say hello to a beautiful newborn baby!  
Say goodbye to sleep....  

I'd love to have kids some day. It's just the wife part that is traumatizing.
Sleeping with the exact same women for the rest of my life is horrifying and I don't want my future kids to have a broken home.
Decisions, decisions.
Bring back the Concorde

a318

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:56 pm

No children for me.

I recently gave up a great career and decided it would be fun to work as an au pair in Spain (call me spontaneous and impulsive). For three little runts. They've helped to confirm that I never want children of my own!

3DoorsDown

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:23 pm

•••• Do You Have Children? ••••

Thank God no!!!

planejamie

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:29 pm

I don't yet (don't plan to for at least 10 years given I'm only 17 now), but I go through phases where I think "having a couple of kids, a dog, a volvo and a 4 bedroom house somewhere in the suburbs" would be quite nice, but then there are other times I think "I can't stand children, they're a pain" etc etc and get put off. I think the issue is I'm not a fan of most of other people's children, but there are a few that make you think "they're going to be something good in the future" which puts me back on with the idea.

Ozair

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I have two girls and and the wife is pregnant with our last child! It is hard work but is also more rewarding than anything else I have ever done. Nothing else compares to walking in the door after a hard day at work and being greeting by them. They have such a love for life, adventure and fun.

Ken777

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:38 pm

First one is on the way...

Congrats!

Get all the sleep you can as things are about to change.

Quoting Superfly (Reply 4):
Sleeping with the exact same women for the rest of my life is horrifying

The secret is waking up with the same woman for x number of decades.

I have been exceptionally fortunate wife wise. 43+ years and I want another 43.

I was also very lucky in that I was able to date a pretty awesome young lass in high school. Smarter than me and I made that the number one need in a wife - got that for sure!

So we got married 10 weeks before my last WestPac Deployment. Later had 2 kids (one of each) and now have 3 grandkids. 11 Year old granddaughter, 8 year old grandson and lastly a 6 month old granddaughter. The first two live in TUL and I'm taking them to Steak & Shake in about 10 minutes.

Kids are great, but grandkids are grander. I can spoil them and then give them back tot heir parents.  

September11
Topic Author

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:50 am

Quoting Ps76 (Reply 1):

hi back at you!

that's exciting!

Quoting aloges (Reply 3):

not planning? me too

decisions, decisions -- right!

Quoting A318 (Reply 5):

cool!

Quoting 3DoorsDown (Reply 6):

Quoting planejamie (Reply 7):

17 is young!

Quoting Ozair (Reply 8):

your a family man!

Quoting Ken777 (Reply 9):

great story!

Divorce and children scares me! I thought about adoption or something like that but...
Airliners.net of the Future

sprout5199

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 am

Have two daughters, 18 and 14. Want them? Will let them go for a good price--OK, I'll give you 20 Bucks, but you have to feed them.

Seriously, I have said daughters, and wouldn't trade them for the world. That being said, as they get older, a smaller world will do. Have one?

You're almost there(pregnant sex is great, just no nipple sucking, breast milk is rotten    )

Quoting Ozair (Reply 8):
I have two girls and

As a father of two girls myself

Quoting Ozair (Reply 8):
wife is pregnant

WHY????????
Pull out man, Pull out.

Kids in back seats cause accidents, Accidents in back seats cause kids.
If a stork brings babies, what kind of bird brings no babies?

A Swallow

I know I'm bad.

Dan in Jupiter

Ozair

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:00 am

Quoting sprout5199 (Reply 11):
WHY????????
Pull out man, Pull out.

Given the current state of the morning sickness we are both thinking the same thing, too late now though.

Speaking of that, anyone have a great home remedies for morning sickness? The current drugs work very well but are expensive.

Quoting sprout5199 (Reply 11):
Have two daughters, 18 and 14.

Mine are only four and two and already I feel besieged (if you could hear what is going on as a type this.....). The economist in me says another girl would mean we can use the same clothes etc we have already acquired (I do not even want to calculate the sunk costs) but I want it to be a boy!

SmithAir747

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 am

I'm 37, single, not dating anyone (haven't even started looking), so I have no kids.

Since I have a serious genetic craniofacial condition (Treacher Collins syndrome) that can have life-threatening complications (ie, upper airway obstruction), I would not want to have kids and pass that on to them. It's autosomal dominant, and does get worse with each succeeding generation (no generation skipping).

However, being a part of the Children's Craniofacial Association (CCA) and having attended the CCA Cher's Annual Family Retreat since 1994, I have grown close to many of the children who (like me) have some form of a craniofacial disorder (and also their parents). Some of them are especially dear to my heart, as if they were indeed my children (or at least nieces and nephews), so they are my children at heart. So I don't need to have kids of my own, when I can be a role model or mentor to them (having grown up with craniofacial deformities myself). The CCA retreat is my annual "family reunion".

SmithAir747
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made... (Psalm 139:14)

mal787

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 am

Have any -no
want any -no

children & me just do not get on, so thankfully i will never have that problem

mal787
BN2 Metro, 402,404, Conquest, king air, 707,727.200, 732,733,734,735,736,738,757,762,763,742,743,744, MD11, DC9,Westwind

kiwiinoz

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:07 am

I have a daughter who is 3 and I can't imagine life without her. Is family life occasionally restrictive, sure. But it is definitely worth it. I have a great job and lifestyle but the thing that brings me the most joy in life is hanging out with my girls, (wife and daughter)

However, I think people have t be wary of doing it too early. There are certain things in life that an adult needs to experience without the burden of family. Thankfully both myself and my wife got to do that and we felt very ready to move on to a different phase.

And to those who think they wouldn't "get on" with kids, it's not really an issue. A parenting relationship is much more complicated than "getting on" and the parenting instinct finds a way to make it work if the parent is motivated to do so.

sunshine79

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:34 am

Not to my knowledge

You never know, there could be a little army of superfly's running around as we speak lol.

I don't have any children. I used to want kids but the past couple of years, I seem to be set in my own little way and wouldn't want it disrupting (I sound like an OAP now lol) Apart from that, I can't see me meeting anyone anytime soon to settle down with to have a family and a lot of people think I'm getting on a bit to have kids now (I'm 32)

I have a niece and nephew who I love to bits and love to play with them when I visit home (a weekend is long enough with kids for me)
Formerly alcregular, Why drive when you can fly?

dc9northwest

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Nah, and I don't really want any.

I think "having a couple of kids, a dog, a volvo and a 4 bedroom house somewhere in the suburbs"

You just described my nightmare. Don't want kids, don't want a dog to walk outside in -20 degrees on weekends, I don't need a car and I definitely don't want to live in the suburbs, nor do I want my kids growing up there if I ever have any.

Not to my knowledge.....

Hey, well, at least the mother(s) didn't find you  

larshjort

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:11 pm

No

Quoting A318 (Reply 5):

I recently gave up a great career and decided it would be fun to work as an au pair in Spain (call me spontaneous and impulsive). For three little runts. They've helped to confirm that I never want children of my own!

Being with my 3 smaller cousins used to be the best prevention in existance. Now that the youngest is 10 years they are not that bad. 

/Lars
139, 306, 319, 320, 321, 332, 34A, AN2, AT4, AT5, AT7, 733, 735, 73G, 738, 739, 146, AR1, BH2, CN1, CR2, DH1, DH3, DH4,

signol

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Yes, I have a boy who turned 3 this spring, and a girl of 10 months. Both adorable, though the boy can be demanding sometimes, especially when the girl is getting all the attention!

There are some photos in one of my latest trip reports:
My Family And Other Animals: Norwich-Corfu (by signol Jun 11 2012 in Trip Reports)

Quoting Ozair (Reply 12):
Speaking of that, anyone have a great home remedies for morning sickness? The current drugs work very well but are expensive.

My wife had terrible morning sickness for both children. Our doctor gave her some tablets to use only rarely, but it wasn't really enough. She was told that ginger can help, problem is that my wife hates the taste! So give your wife ginger ale, ginger biscuits, ginger in stirfries. and it may help - we obviously didn't use enough to make a difference.

Good luck!

signol
Flights booked: NWI-AMS-JNB-DUR, JNB-AMS-NWI

EA CO AS

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Yep! One son, nearly 6 months old.  

Congratulations! Relax, you'll do great.   
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

Ozair

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Quoting signol (Reply 19):
She was told that ginger can help, problem is that my wife hates the taste! So give your wife ginger ale, ginger biscuits, ginger in stirfries. and it may help - we obviously didn't use enough to make a difference.

Thanks for the suggestion but she has done the ginger as well as B vitamins with no noticeable effect.

[Edited 2012-07-22 14:03:34]

Superfly

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Quoting sunshine79 (Reply 16):
You never know, there could be a little army of superfly's running around as we speak lol.

Don't scare me!
I have nightmares about that from time to time.   

Quoting sunshine79 (Reply 16):
I don't have any children. I used to want kids but the past couple of years, I seem to be set in my own little way and wouldn't want it disrupting

You should have children. You have an adorable smile and the world needs more smiles like yours.  
Quoting dc9northwest (Reply 17):
Hey, well, at least the mother(s) didn't find you

Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring back the Concorde

ajd1992

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 pm

I don't have kids yet as me and my fiancee are 20 and 21 but we have talked about it at length (not for any other reason than she has poly cystic ovaries and may struggle to conceive if at all).

We would like them, obviously I would like my own flesh and blood first and foremost but we are not against the idea of adoption.

daviation

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:14 am

I have two children.

My daughter is 17. When she was a baby and toddler, she was an absolute angel. Now she is rather awful as a teenager. I hope this era passes quickly!

My son is 16. As a baby and toddler, he was a holy terror. Really, it's amazing how much trouble one little child could get into. Now he is the nicest and kindest young man.

But I wouldn't ever trade my role as father. It has difficult moments, especially in the teenage years, but I can't think of anything more rewarding, even my good career.
PlaneFlown:717,727,737,747,757,767,777,DC8,DC9,DC10,L1011,F100,A300,319,320,321,330,340,CRJ,ERJ,E190,Av85,DH8,Beaver,ATR

runner13

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:35 am

I don't yet (don't plan to for at least 10 years given I'm only 17 now), but I go through phases where I think "having a couple of kids, a dog, a volvo and a 4 bedroom house somewhere in the suburbs" would be quite nice, but then there are other times I think "I can't stand children, they're a pain" etc etc and get put off. I think the issue is I'm not a fan of most of other people's children, but there are a few that make you think "they're going to be something good in the future" which puts me back on with the idea.

Well I'm 28 in my career, with a newborn. Tonights the first night at home. He sleeps good, but have to get up every three hours for feeding, changing diapers and my wife has to pump milk. He's too small to breast feed yet. We have a four year old English Bulldog named Porterhouse. He's still trying to figure things out today. I drive a 4runner, and have a 4 bedroom house in the suberbs of Nashville. Dude your only 17. You won't know what you want in life for a long time. It just finally hit me and I'm loving it. I didn't even want a kid until a couple of years ago. Never wanted to get married. Then I met a random girl at a bar, now my wife and things just hit you like a brick wall. It's not for everyone and that's fine, but when it does hit ya you'll know. Enjoy being young, dumb, and full of c#m while ya can. Trust me.
To answer the original question I now have a 4 pound 8 ounce baby boy, who was 3 weeks early. His name is William Ryan, goes by Ryan, and I love him to death. He is tough. All the full 9 month boys born with him were all on oxygen, and just screaming. Not Ryan he KCCO'd, as did his dad.

kiwiinoz

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:53 am

I have met some, (very few) older people who have told me that they regretted having children. Their reasons are quite similar. Usually related to how their kids turned out as adults. They felt that they had invested the right time, energy, etc but in the end did not end up with a close, loving family network for the long term. I found it interesting as quite consistently the people who have told me this are good, honest, loving people. I really wonder how this happens. A bit of human chaos theory I guess

This, I think is quite distinct from the person who has kids "by acccident" when they are not ready at all and screw it up. That is a more obvious issue.

Kiwirob

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:27 am

Quoting SmithAir747 (Reply 13):
I would not want to have kids and pass that on to them. It's autosomal dominant, and does get worse with each succeeding generation (no generation skipping).

What happens if you have children with someone without TC, is it 50/50?

SmithAir747

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 am

Quoting kiwirob (Reply 27):
Quoting SmithAir747 (Reply 13):
I would not want to have kids and pass that on to them. It's autosomal dominant, and does get worse with each succeeding generation (no generation skipping).

What happens if you have children with someone without TC, is it 50/50?

Yes, since it's autosomal dominant, there is the 50/50 chance of passing it on, regardless of whether my partner has TCS. It only takes one bad copy of the gene (there are two copies, or alleles, of every gene) to cause TCS, thus it is dominant.

TCS is also very rare (estimated at 1:50,000 or so). I wonder just how many adults with the syndrome have actually reproduced (or even how many "surviving" adults are there). I have only met a tiny number of adults around my age with TCS (enough to count on one hand, maybe), and mainly at the retreat.

Of the adults like me I have met who have the syndrome, I only know of one personally who is engaged to get married. I know of no statistics on marriage and reproduction among the Treacher Collins syndrome, or how long on average one lives. A deadly complication is the upper airway obstruction due to physical deformities in the mouth, nose, and throat area. As mentioned before, it's very rare.

SmithAir747

[Edited 2012-07-22 23:39:30]

sunshine79

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 22):
Don't scare me!
I have nightmares about that from time to time.  

Haha, that made me chuckle

Quoting Superfly (Reply 22):
You should have children. You have an adorable smile and the world needs more smiles like yours

Thank you, I do get complemented on my smile now and again.

Another put off is my friend's daughter. No matter how much you tell her off she doesn't take a blind bit of notice and she is a right little brat. I couldn't cope with a child like that.
Formerly alcregular, Why drive when you can fly?

ndebelebev

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 am

Quoting mal787 (Reply 14):
Have any -no
want any -no

children & me just do not get on, so thankfully i will never have that problem

mal787

Lol Mal.. I am with you on this one..

I have 4 step kids.. All over the age of 20 and don't live with me and my partner so thats great.. We don't need to look after them which for me would be horrid...
Her Pose Is That Of Someone... Who Knows It All And Is In Total Control Of Her World... Little Does She Know...

sudden

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 am

I have 2 spoiled ones, 8 and 10 years old.

And when I mean spoiled and mean spoiled!
Had a rental car ones when my own car was at the garage, and the first thing I got to hear was "dad, this car has no A/C!"
Geez, take the bus then kiddo!
Serious though, they are spoiled but no brats. But it's kind of fun to hear a 8 year old girl drop a comment like that.
When in doubt, flat out!

flyingturtle

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:55 am

Still haven't found the right partner for that life-long enterprise. Given that partner, I'm very willing to have children...

(But I had a near-miss with my first girlfriend, though.

Flyingturtle, in the bed: "Did you take the pill?"

She... leaves bed. Takes the pill. Returns.

Luckily, that relationship didn't last longer than a few months.)

David

[Edited 2012-07-23 04:59:40]
Reading accident reports is what calms me down

fr8mech

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:19 pm

I have 2: a soon to be 10 year old girl and a boy that just turned 6.

Rewarding and frustrating.

Every time I talk to my dad about the kids, he just chuckles but gets some good belly laughs in when I mention the boy's antics.

Life as you know it is about to change.

It will change again, when the child crawls, then again when it walks. Running wasn't too bad.
When seconds count, the police are minutes away, or may not come at all.
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. ~B. Murray
Ego Bibere Capulus, Ut Aliis Sit Vivere

mandala499

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Just got my 1st kid just over a month ago... a boy.
Was 5kgs 2 weeks ago... and almost 4.2 kgs when he was born...
Had my sister in law teaching my wife how to deal with the baby for a month, and now it's just the two of us taking care of him... and yeah... tiring, but worth it! Lucky my work allows for flexible hours...

*taking care of him is easier than taking care of some adult babies... aka. spoilt colleagues at work/friends/etc...   

Quoting Ken777 (Reply 9):
Get all the sleep you can as things are about to change.

LOL! Damn right!

Quoting September11 (Reply 10):
Divorce and children scares me!

Freaked my out for a while... but it's about how one deals with it I guess...

Quoting kiwiinoz (Reply 15):
However, I think people have t be wary of doing it too early. There are certain things in life that an adult needs to experience without the burden of family. Thankfully both myself and my wife got to do that and we felt very ready to move on to a different phase.

This is true. I married when I was about to hit 30... and we enjoyed being a couple for 7 yrs... but then... you know what a timebomb means after 5   

Quoting runner13 (Reply 25):
Well I'm 28 in my career, with a newborn.

CONGRATS!   

To answer the original question I now have a 4 pound 8 ounce baby boy, who was 3 weeks early. His name is William Ryan, goes by Ryan, and I love him to death. He is tough. All the full 9 month boys born with him were all on oxygen, and just screaming. Not Ryan he KCCO'd, as did his dad.

Congrats... LOL! The hospital called my baby the "sleeping giant"... take care of your "little giant!" (He'll have the appetite of a giant to catch up!)   
When losing situational awareness, pray Cumulus Granitus isn't nearby !

Ken777

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:09 pm

I now have a 4 pound 8 ounce baby boy

Congrats!

The funny thing I discovered after having our first born home for a week was that I could not remember what it was like not having a baby. There was some vague memory about being able to say, "let's go out" and then grabbing a coat and the car keys as we headed to the door. Those, IIRC, were the days where there was this huge level of freedom to "go & do".

Now everything centers around the baby. Your house or apartment has just been cut in half, size wise, and for a few months the women will chat about the speed in which they dilated ("I was at 4 when I got to the hospital, but it took another 2 hours to get to 5". type of stuff.) And you actually pay attention!

Quoting fr8mech (Reply 33):
Every time I talk to my dad about the kids, he just chuckles but gets some good belly laughs in when I mention the boy's antics.

This is the great part for my wife & I. We are able to laugh because we remember what our kids did when they were young. Sometimes we even tell the grandkids what their parents did when they were young.

Kiwirob

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Quoting SmithAir747 (Reply 28):

SmithAir747

I watched a very interesting BBC program about a chap with TCS, Jono Lancaster, he has a partner (a hottie I might add) they want to have kids, you can find the doco on youtube. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13072052 Jono leads a pretty normal life, it was great that he hasn't really let his disability affect his life.

I have thee kids, two boys, 7 & 4, and a 12 month old daughter.

SmithAir747

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Quoting kiwirob (Reply 36):
Quoting SmithAir747 (Reply 28):

SmithAir747

I watched a very interesting BBC program about a chap with TCS, Jono Lancaster, he has a partner (a hottie I might add) they want to have kids, you can find the doco on youtube. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13072052 Jono leads a pretty normal life, it was great that he hasn't really let his disability affect his life.

Thanks for the link! Very interesting! I enjoy meeting other adults and kids with TCS (usually at the retreat I mentioned earlier). As I mentioned before, I personally know one young lady (near my age) with Treacher Collins syndrome who is currently engaged to marry her partner (who does not have it); they will marry sometime next year.

I am open to marriage myself, but now I am a busy single doctoral student, and have lived in several cities over the last 7 years (London UK 2004-2007, and currently in San Francisco since 2007, and next month, moving to Calgary, AB, for the next 3 years for postdoctoral training). I grew up in Fort Wayne, IN, USA. So I have not lived anywhere long enough to find a life partner, much less marry, and I am quite busy with my doctoral work (incidentally, my doctoral research dissertation is on craniofacial malformations in embryos).

If I ever settle down somewhere long enough, I am open to marriage (albeit late in life, now that I'm 37). I have not let anything negatively influence my life, rest assured  

SmithAir747

casinterest

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Congrats to all the new fathers on the board.

I have two kids. Completely different personalities, and I wouldn't change them fro the world. 4 years ago, my wife and I wondered if we would ever have kids, after trying for awhile.

It can be trying at times, but the rewards are priceless.
Where ever you go, there you are.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Just got my third one less than two months ago...  

First one: boy, 7,5 years old
Second one: boy, 3,5 years old
Third one: girl, 50 days old

The biggest change in my life, the biggest joy in my life.

ScarletHarlot

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm

No kids for me, and I'm 40, so am getting to the point where it's very unlikely to happen even if I wanted it to. Never had maternal instinct for humans - I seem to be wired to love cats instead. I have never regretted this at all.
But that was when I ruled the world

EA CO AS

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:22 am

Quoting ScarletHarlot (Reply 40):
I seem to be wired to love cats instead.

Don't knock 'em - cats are awesome too! Sadly, we lost our beloved cat Chloe on the day our son Dylan was born. Very bittersweet day for us.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

shaq

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:44 am

Right now I'm not planning to have kids, LOL!
I'm only 16, but I enjoy a lot the company of my nephew, who's only 1 year old.
He's always laughing and behaves quite good.
Maybe in 15 years I'll be planning it, who knows!
Congrats to all fathers/mothers here!
Studying hard, for flying right!

fr8mech

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Quoting ScarletHarlot (Reply 40):
No kids for me, and I'm 40, so am getting to the point where it's very unlikely to happen even if I wanted it to. Never had maternal instinct for humans - I seem to be wired to love cats instead. I have never regretted this at all.

I'll throw this out there right now: good for you. If every woman who did not have the 'maternal instinct' refrained from having children because of societal and familial pressures, this would be a better world.
When seconds count, the police are minutes away, or may not come at all.
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. ~B. Murray
Ego Bibere Capulus, Ut Aliis Sit Vivere