JoePatroni707
Topic Author

Justin Bieber Caught Leaving Brothel!

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:32 am

So did he break up with Selena Gomez?? Guess so if he is taking this route!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/justin-bie...il-report-205000302-us-weekly.html

DeltaMD90

RE: Justin Bieber Caught Leaving Brothel!

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:43 am

Is the photo of him in the article a joke!? He looks absolutely ridiculous!!!  Wow!

ArmitageShanks

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:05 am

Who can blame the guy? If I were in his position I'd have to be treated for constant dehydration, so to speak.

2707200X

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:18 am

Yeah, Selena Gomez and the Biebs broke up some time ago, since then Bieber has been a wild streak.
"And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by." John Masefield Sea-Fever

Superfly

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:22 am

Why is this news?   
Bring back the Concorde

akiss20

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 4):
Why is this news?

Agreed. I feel this image is appropriate here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/WILCO737/MD11FCargoBay.jpg
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are

ltbewr

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 am

I presume that such brothels are either legal or law enforcement does little to enforce laws on them in Brazil. He is 19, and assuming the women are at least 18, he is not married and uses condoms, no problem. So what, it might be better to pay for a sex partner rather than pick up some bimbo at a nightclub and charge him with rape.

kiwiinoz

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:00 am

I dont know much about Justin Bieber, apart from the fact that he is very famous and desirable amongst the young teen set who seem to idolise manufactured pop-star profiles rather than stars with actual talent.

And for that reason, I applaud him for going to a brothel. If he were more selfish, he could be bedding a different star-struck groupie every night. Instead, he recognises the human need that we all expeience, and chooses to satisfy that in a way that probably has zero negative impact on the partner.

sccutler

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:07 am

What I cannot grasp is, why does he wear his hats backwards?
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

seb146

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:20 am

Quoting akiss20 (Reply 5):
I feel this image is appropriate here

Ah, the good ole days...

As far as Bieber and the brothel: I think she may have been there so her body guards had something to do in Brazil. Some of those houses of ill repute must cater to EVERY taste. Maybe Biebs was simply thanking her security staff so she could cover her *ahem* needs as well?

Either way, why are we supposed to care?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

blueflyer

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:10 am

Quoting kiwiinoz (Reply 7):
Instead, he recognises the human need that we all expeience, and chooses to satisfy that in a way that probably has zero negative impact on the partner.

If you knew him better, you'd know the last thing Bieber cares about is any negative impact he may have on anyone. He cares far more about his image, and going to a brothel is the preferred option over picking up a girl with a backstage pass who might tell her tale to her favorite tabloid the next day.
Corona is God’s punishment for the amoral, principles-free, holier-than-thou Evangelicals. The rest of us are just collateral damage

AyostoLeon

Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:21 am

Quoting sccutler (Reply 8):

Saves turning it round when getting down on his knees, maybe?  

Seriously though, it's probably for the same reason that some men wear their pants half way down, showing their shorts. They link it looks "cool" or whatever the current "in" word is.
The person with no dignity eats his dinner twice

Rara

Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:58 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 9):
As far as Bieber and the brothel: I think she may have been there so her body guards had something to do in Brazil. Some of those houses of ill repute must cater to EVERY taste. Maybe Biebs was simply thanking her security staff so she could cover her *ahem* needs as well?

Either way, why are we supposed to care?

Hm. You refer to a male singer with a female pronoun, so I gather you must "care" to some degree at least.  
Samson was a biblical tough guy, but his dad Samsonite was even more of a hard case.

PanHAM

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:03 pm

first : ....as long as the kid doesn't work there-.......

second .... in Brazil one always has to make sure the Lady is real and does not have a Klappmuschi......

third. .......in my days the rock stars could not take care of all the Groupies on offer for free

and last : WTF cares?

Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

sccutler

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 13):
second .... in Brazil one always has to make sure the Lady is real and does not have a Klappmuschi......

Afraid to ask, but unable to resist: what, exactly, does "Klappmuschi" mean?

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 13):
and last : WTF cares?

+1K
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

PanHAM

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Quoting sccutler (Reply 14):
Afraid to ask, but unable to resist: what, exactly, does "Klappmuschi" mean?

Have you been to Europe and seen these electric sockets in hotel bathrooms (older style) which have a liftable cover?

That's explains it best, I guess.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

wingman

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Well that's disgusting.

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 15):
Have you been to Europe and seen these electric sockets in hotel bathrooms (older style) which have a liftable cover?

BestWestern

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Those covers save people from shock!

I'll get my coat!
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

seb146

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Quoting Rara (Reply 12):
You refer to a male singer with a female pronoun, so I gather you must "care" to some degree at least

Touché.

vikkyvik

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:11 pm

I have trouble beliebing (that's "believing" in Bieber-speak, apparently) that Justin Bieber is even real. Seriously, he just seems like such a silly and extreme parody of a pop star and a human being.

The other thing I just noticed is that I've never heard anything at all about his parents. For most young stars, you'll usually hear at least something - good or bad - about or from their parents. I can't recall anything regarding his.

I secretly hope that Justin Bieber is in fact Vanilla Ice pulling the collective world's leg.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

elbandgeek

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Sounds like he took all those "come to Brazil" tweets a little too literally

Mir

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Quoting sccutler (Reply 8):

Because he fancies himself as a catcher, perhaps? I don't know, could be anything. But I do know one thing: I really don't care.

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

wingman

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:24 pm

So to tie it all together, he walked into a Brazilian brothel catering to God knows how many choices one might have and the hottest tranny in the bunch caught Beeb's eye. She in turn mistook his backwards facing cap as an indication of his preference and proceeded to BeeBop the Beebs from the Behind. I guess that explains his confused look, like he can't Beleeb what just happened.

Word on the street in Rio is that the Beebs is mo' Justin for the Thrustin".

Ahhh Christ, someone make it stop.

zippyjet

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:40 pm

I bet that brothel has all three sexes for the taking/for sale.

Men, Ladyboys and yes women.

I wonder if the Beebs got one of those special rubdowns from a chick with a you know what or did he just go the full pink Monty. I know this is really important in our hectic lives but I just had to comment.   

I still feel he's going to come out within the next five to ten years. A nightmareish thought, Lance Bass, that guy from American Idol and Justin Bieber forming a super group called Pink Gerbil. Not that there's anything wrong with the Gay aspect. Not my cup of tea but, they'll rise up the charts like a bullet. Their first album will drop as Tea Baggin.
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

Type-Rated

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:53 pm

I suspect that one of these days the Bieb will get gunned down by one or more of his "gangsta associates" for some reason.
He just threw a couple of them out of his house after staying there rent free for quite some time. Whenever you see him lately he always has a few thugs with him.
Fly North Central Airlines..The route of the Northliners!

SpaceshipDC10

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 4):
Why is this news?

Good question. Such topics in the media remind of what is said or shown in "Lions for Lambs" regarding the 'important' news.

Acheron

Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:46 am

The only ones who really care about this bit of news will be his delusional fans who have yet to realize how much of douchenozzle he actually is.

seb146

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:42 am

Quoting zippyjet (Reply 23):
A nightmareish thought, Lance Bass, that guy from American Idol and Justin Bieber forming a super group called Pink Gerbil.

First off, Lance Bass was part of *NSYNC, the greatest boy band of the 1990s.

Second: Do not ever ever ever E-V-E-R put *NSYNC and that.... thing (I can not use "grown up" words) they call Bieber in the same category! Bieber is caterwalling by a sick duck at best.

When she does come out, no one will care and people will want even less to do with her than they do now. She will be harder to find than.... so many metaphors... the Leafs will find the back of the net easier.

jetblueguy22

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:21 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 28):
First off, Lance Bass was part of *NSYNC, the greatest boy band of the 1990s.

Second: Do not ever ever ever E-V-E-R put *NSYNC and that.... thing (I can not use "grown up" words) they call Bieber in the same category!

. Seb, we may not always agree, but I absolutely agree with you on this one. Though the way you put it made me chuckle.

Whenever I hear anything about Bieber I always think of the running gag in Arrested Development "Her?" I don't get the hype behind this knucklehead. His music is boring at best and he clearly has no self control whatsoever. Maybe he should drop the whole bad boy persona and just be himself. Because it isn't making him look any cooler, and the one group of people who actually buy his CDs aren't exactly into that type of stuff. He just needs to face the fact that he will never appeal to anything other than screaming 14 year olds. Which love him or hate him, he has captured the attention and made a killing doing it.
Pat
Look at sweatpants guy. This is a 90 million dollar aircraft, not a Tallahassee strip club

seb146

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:54 am

Quoting jetblueguy22 (Reply 28):
Seb, we may not always agree, but I absolutely agree with you on this one. Though the way you put it made me chuckle.

How dare, you, sir! I was being serious!

There were two schools of thought in 1990s pop culture: you were either with the godless Backstreet Boys or with the dulcet tones of *NSYNC. That is how 14 year old girls and gay men saw it.

Yes, for the record, I am squarely with *NSYNC. And, also, BSB were infinitely better than Bieber. But infinitely -10 better than *NSYNC.

*NSYNC had JC, after all. Maybe if BSB had given Howie more, I would be in their camp, but *NSYNC all the way!

Quoting jetblueguy22 (Reply 28):
Which love him or hate him, he has captured the attention and made a killing doing it.

Maybe that is her racket. Maybe he found a fool proof way to make millions. Maybe she looked at *NSYNC and BSB and 98 Degrees and Beatles and NKOTB and found a common denominator and exploited it. Maybe that is all she is. And all those 14 year old girls of this generation are just suckers. That's where my money is!

RussianJet

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:04 am

Quoting vikkyvik (Reply 19):
The other thing I just noticed is that I've never heard anything at all about his parents. For most young stars, you'll usually hear at least something - good or bad - about or from their parents. I can't recall anything regarding his.

I secretly hope that Justin Bieber is in fact Vanilla Ice pulling the collective world's leg.

This post is truly worthy of our full attention. I have to agree that he's such a ridiculous and grotesque caricature that he surely can't actually be real (Bieber, that is - not vikkyvik).
✈ Every strike of the hammer is a blow against the enemy. ✈

Type-Rated

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Maybe if we are really lucky the Bieb and Miley Cyrus will get together and mutually go away from public life. After all they are very close in age.

And what about Bieber's mother? She used to show up with him on a lot of talk shows. What does she think of all his tat's and hangin' with gangsta types?
Fly North Central Airlines..The route of the Northliners!

DeltaMD90

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 29):
There were two schools of thought in 1990s pop culture: you were either with the godless Backstreet Boys or with the dulcet tones of *NSYNC. That is how 14 year old girls and gay men saw it.

There actually is a third school of thought: they both sucked

zippyjet

Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Quoting DeltaMD90 (Reply 32):

But DLMD90 there is a 4th. school! They suck so bad they cause cancer in rats and thus humans. Listening to such Pablum is hazzardous to your health!

Quoting type-rated (Reply 31):

Would be nice but, Mylie will probably shack up with a rapper and have a litter of kids and the Biebs will probably come out when he finds his Gangsta that shares those intimate desires with the Biebs and they become a power tea baggin couple.
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!