ImperialEagle
Topic Author

Where Is The Outrage Over Brendan's Murder?

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Why haven't we heard a word from the mainstream media? No comment from Obama? No visit from Holder? And, where is Al Sharpton? Too busy fanning the flames in Ferguson for MSNBC?
Ridiculous!

From Shoebat via Infidel Watchdog:

http://shoebat.com/2014/09/12/muslim...dy-persecution-christians-country/

Fox News is covering the story as well, however, I could not get the link to the video to work.

This is a nasty crime for sure!

[Edited 2014-09-13 15:41:12]
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!"

Fiesta13

RE: Where Is The Outrage Over Brendan's Murder?

Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:13 pm

I clicked the link, and saw the first line, and then I deleted it. It's simply a far right-wing rag. Again, you post from dubios sources who simply want to fan flames of hatred. What you linked is pure racist hatred.

There isn't and won't be any "slaughter" of Christians by Muslims in the U.S. This link is a overt attempt to simply fan hatred against African-Americans and anyone that is a Muslim. It isn't news; it's propoganda that would make Dr. Goebbles blush with pride, nothing else.

I said before that you represent something that is fading away in the U.S, but it isn't going down without a fight. You first showed it to me when you tried to soft-peddel the history of the South towards Minorities, and now you post this garbage? I cannot personally take you seriously, but I feel what you stand for is completely counter to what has made this nation great, and that is compassion, tolerance and showing dignity towards others. It's Un-American, and if allowed to fester, poses as danger to this Republic.

Airstud

Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:40 pm

I agree with a lot of what Fiesta says about that alleged "news source" that ImperialEagle linked to. The murder of Brendan Tevlin is a heinous crime and these "Shoebat" scumbags are exploiting it to stoke their own hateful agenda. "Muslim devil who killed Christian saint," they called the murderer. That is oversimplified and polemical.

Shame on Shoebat.
Pancakes are delicious.

ImperialEagle
Topic Author

Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:13 am

Quoting Fiesta13 (Reply 1):
I said before that you represent something that is fading away in the U.S, but it isn't going down without a fight. You first showed it to me when you tried to soft-peddel the history of the South towards Minorities, and now you post this garbage? I cannot personally take you seriously, but I feel what you stand for is completely counter to what has made this nation great, and that is compassion, tolerance and showing dignity towards others. It's Un-American, and if allowed to fester, poses as danger to this Republic.

Save all of your self-righteous indignation for the people who care. You are entitled to your apologist views and opinion about the topic at hand.

Your personal attacks are in violation of the rules.

It's simply a far right-wing rag

And what about Fox News?
But, if it had come from Huff Post it would have been o.k. right 
post from dubios sources

Any source you do not agree with you label "dubious" yet you have no excuses for the liberal mainstream media who refuse to report anything about this. I rather think ABC,CBS,NBC, CNN and the like are pretty "dubious" with their societal manipulations.

I think Freedom of Speech is the real issue here. If liberals don't like something they first try to delegitimize it then they try to silence it. Truth is not easy to hear sometimes.

Type-Rated

Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:41 am

Quoting ImperialEagle (Reply 3):
If liberals don't like something they first try to delegitimize it then they try to silence it. Truth is not easy to hear sometimes.

You forgot the "demonization" step. Demonize anything that doesn't fit in with your agenda. Obama is an expert at that.
Fly North Central Airlines..The route of the Northliners!

DeltaMD90

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:14 am

Okay I don't really like jumping on the "your source is slightly biased therefore we shouldn't take any of it seriously" but come on IE, this article is just drivel. Just look at some of these quotes:

Quote:
Ali Muhammad Brown, Muslim devil who killed Christian saint
Quote:
Whats even more sickening is how the Catholic bishops in America are not intensely informing their congregations that one of their own was murdered by a Muslim heretic in America. They are too busy appeasing homosexuals and Muslims.
Quote:
I remember telling people years ago that the African American Islamic movement will be the one doing the dirty work for the Muslims in America.

What kind of intelligent dialogue is that? Sounds like a super Christian Alex Jones

Fiesta13

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:18 am

Quoting DeltaMD90 (Reply 5):
What kind of intelligent dialogue is that? Sounds like a super Christian Alex Jones

It's simply old-fashioned Nazi and Communist propaganda speak for the 21st Century. And that is what the American right is emulationg? The Nazis and Commies? Come one, IE, get a REAL news source. And that does not include FOX, who lies about 80% of the time. They're nothing more than a GOP mouthpiece.

Like I said in another thread: REAL SOURCES: sources like BBC, Reuters, New York Time, The Wall Street Journal. You know, news organizations, not propaganda outlets.

seb146

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:11 am

yet you have no excuses for the liberal mainstream media who refuse to report anything about this.

Maybe they did some research and found underlying causes as to why Brendan was murdered? Maybe Brendan cut off Ali in traffic? Maybe Brendan shorted Ali an ounce? Maybe Brendan was shagging Ali's significant other? What led up to the shooting?

Making it "the Islamic devil murdered this Christian martyr and saint" over simplifies the whole story. But, considering the readership....

Quoting type-rated (Reply 4):
You forgot the "demonization" step. Demonize anything that doesn't fit in with your agenda. Obama is an expert at that.

And Fox Entertainment and Washington Times and New York Post and AM radio.

Quoting Fiesta13 (Reply 6):
And that does not include FOX, who lies about 80% of the time.

Now, now... a recent study by Forbes, I believe, shows that Fox Entertainment only lies about 70% of the time and agrees that MSNBC has never ever claimed it is news but says that, if it had, it would lie slightly less than Fox Entertainment.

REAL SOURCES: sources like BBC, Reuters, New York Time, The Wall Street Journal. You know, news organizations, not propaganda outlets.

Or, in this case, go straight to the city web site and police records. But, that is too much work for some.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Kiwirob

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:28 am

And what about Fox News?

You really have to ask that question?

Type-Rated

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:16 am

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 8):

And Fox Entertainment and Washington Times and New York Post and AM radio.

Amongst others. I think a lot of this is just an offshoot of sensationalist reporting. Take a somewhat boring story, sensationalize it and then it'll sell your newspapers, magazines or what have you. It gets so tiring after a while reading this stuff. You have to use your own judgement to try to figure out how much of it to believe.

Remember when the auto makers went to Washington to get their bail out money and the Obama administration demonized them for their use of private jets? That had the manufacturers of private jet aircraft very worried for awhile. Some pundits were predicting slumping sales. But after a short time sales picked back up. A lot to do about nothing.
Fly North Central Airlines..The route of the Northliners!

vikkyvik

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:18 am

You forgot the "demonization" step. Demonize anything that doesn't fit in with your agenda.

Like this?

Ali Muhammad Brown, Muslim devil who killed Christian saint
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

scbriml

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:21 am

Obsession. It's not just a perfume.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

B777LRF

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:52 am

IE has long since moved into the parallel universe that is the ultra right-wing fringe of 'Murrican! politics. Out there, closer to Andromeda than Jupiter, there are plenty of mouthpieces who fill feed his prejudices, and further advance idiotic propaganda as truth, with Fox News as the proud standard bearer.

Applying critical thinking, checking sources for veracity and digging just a bit deeper is not part of their remit.
Signature. You just read one.

ImperialEagle
Topic Author

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:30 am

They're nothing more than a GOP mouthpiece.

You mean like Obama's mouthpieces such as MSNBC, the New York Times, or the Associated Press?  
The truth of the matter is that if you don't agree with something you want it to go away. Freedom of Speech is anathema to you.

Quoting seb146 (Reply 7):
Maybe they did some research and found underlying causes as to why Brendan was murdered? Maybe Brendan cut off Ali in traffic? Maybe Brendan shorted Ali an ounce? Maybe Brendan was shagging Ali's significant other? What led up to the shooting?

Typical apologists dribble.

Quoting type-rated (Reply 9):
You have to use your own judgement to try to figure out how much of it to believe.

Yes, I agree and that would include any of the mainstream media as well.

You forgot the "demonization" step. Demonize anything that doesn't fit in with your agenda

Yup. It's all about Freedom of Speech and the liberals despise it. Anything that contradicts their agenda.

n229nw

Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:33 pm

I wonder if there is any point in keeping on feeding these threads based on Pamela Geller and similar hate-sources by replying to them. It just encourages people to keep posting their tripe. There is a way to bring attention to horrible murders and deeds with intelligent conversation, but instead this just exploits such crimes to spread racist agendas. The best thing is to let the threads die.

It is like trying to convince chemtrails people with logic...

Having said that, I will now go against my own advice by responding:

I think Freedom of Speech is the real issue here.
Quoting ImperialEagle (Reply 13):
It's all about Freedom of Speech and the liberals despise it.
Freedom of Speech is anathema to you.

But PLEEASE do learn what freedom of speech means. Please!!!

Freedom of speech means not being arrested for saying something. It doesn't mean people can't dismiss what people say when it is ridiculous, or mock what they say, or call them racists. And so forth.

A classic example is when you accuse people of being anti-Semites if they say they don't like Netanyahu. You may be demonizing them, delegitimizing them (calling them self-haters, etc.), trying to shut them down, and it may be ridiculous. But you aren't technically limiting their freedom of speech.
All Glory to the Hypnotoad!

casinterest

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Here is a report from New Jersey about what really happened, for those that actually care.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/20.../08/bond_tevlin_arrests_shell.html
Where ever you go, there you are.

WestJet747

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:42 pm

"Muslim devil who killed Christian saint".

Can't beat a line like that! A key part of influential writing is that your bias should be tactful and have the reader think they arrived at the conclusion on their own. Clearly Shoebat is writing for idiots, as they blast out their ideals without veil at hopes that the readers will pickup their nonsense talking points.

Apparently it works.

Quoting Casinterest (Reply 15):
Here is a report from New Jersey about what really happened, for those that actually care.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/20.../08/bond_tevlin_arrests_shell.html

Thanks for posting. A much more level-headed account that doesn't take a position one way or another. Differs greatly from the Shoebat article.

Please brush up on what "Freedom of Speech" is - this is getting embarrassing.

Here's a good place to start: http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/first_amendment

Quoting DeltaMD90 (Reply 5):
Sounds like a super Christian Alex Jones
Quoting scbriml (Reply 11):

AM radio

Must be an American thing...AM radio north of the border is typically very moderate on average (stations usually have at least one far-right and one far-left commentator to balance each other).
Flying refined.

BestWestern

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Wow - the islamophobia on this thread is surreal.

Are they the new gay or irish for the american ultra right to hate?
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

seb146

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:57 pm

It's all about Freedom of Speech and the liberals despise it.

You mean: asking questions when something is blatantly skewed? You can call it an apology, but I need more facts, especially when one of the main subjects of a story is called "devil" right off the bat!

Quoting WestJet747 (Reply 16):
Must be an American thing...AM radio north of the border is typically very moderate on average (stations usually have at least one far-right and one far-left commentator to balance each other).

Our saint of a president Ronald Reagan got rid of that long, long ago. It was accelerated when Australian decided to turn our news into the entertainment division, with the help of Saudi investors.

vikkyvik

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Anything that contradicts their agenda.

You say that, and yet when Seb asks logical, non-partisan questions:

You simply respond:

Geez. I guess the police, the entire justice system, not to mention all the laws and the Constitution, are just typical apologist dribble.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

Fiesta13

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:02 pm

You mean like Obama's mouthpieces such as MSNBC, the New York Times, or the Associated Press?

You want to talk about Obama and his relationship with the media, start a thread and throw in Pamela Geller to give us her wisdom. This isn't about Obama, and it's the typical right-wing M/O to deflect the conversation to Obama or something that isn't part of the subject. The truth is FOX is run by a Republican Operative, Roger Ailes, where none of the other news networks are run by liberal operatives. That's a fact.

It's divel, but other than that, you're wrong again.

Yup. It's all about Freedom of Speech and the liberals despise it. Anything that contradicts their agenda.

Liberals invented Freedom of Speech with the First Amendment, IE. That was a radical document for it's time, and in many ways still is, and conservatives don't rock the boat with something that changes the status-quo.

Liberals embrace Freedom of Speech, and we don't use it as a defence to put out hate or ignorance.

Quoting n229nw (Reply 14):
I wonder if there is any point in keeping on feeding these threads based on Pamela Geller and similar hate-sources by replying to them. It just encourages people to keep posting their tripe. There is a way to bring attention to horrible murders and deeds with intelligent conversation, but instead this just exploits such crimes to spread racist agendas. The best thing is to let the threads die.

The point is that had more people in the late 20's and early 30's stood up to Adolph Hitler and what he was espousing in Germany, maybe 70 million people wouldn't have died and half the globe destroyed by war. But no one took him seirously until it was too late, and now it's history.

Decent people need to fight such ignorance and bigotry and hatred wherever it exists. The Tea Partization of the GOP has that group lurching so far to the right that it's heading toward Fascism, and is becoming alien to the great traditions of the Republican Party and America in general.

Even on a discussion forum, such ignorance and bigotry needs to be made to account.

tommy1808

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Quoting WestJet747 (Reply 16):
"Muslim devil who killed Christian saint".

Can't beat a line like that!

It is an outright lie too, i checked: http://www.catholic.org/search/?q=Tevlin

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

TheCommodore

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Quoting ImperialEagle (Thread starter):
Why haven't we heard a word from the mainstream media?

Because its "insignificant" IE... That's why.

I thought you of all people would have understood that word by now ?

What..... you talk about freedom of speech, what a joke !

I will remind you of that in the next instalment of Israel threads

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 21):
It is an outright lie too, i checked:

Yes, completely.

[Edited 2014-09-14 14:27:02]
“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

seb146

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:01 am

Quoting Fiesta13 (Reply 20):
Liberals invented Freedom of Speech with the First Amendment, IE.

I wouldn't say that, Fiesta. In some ways, the Founding Fathers were conservatives. Washington and Jefferson owned slaves. Yes, they were considered "radicals" by Europeans because they believed in separation of church and state. They also accepted that other people (in their case, white land owners) had different opinions than them. Unlike today. The same people who love the Founding Fathers and Constitution they wrote refuse to accept other people's opinions.

That was a radical document for it's time, and in many ways still is, and conservatives don't rock the boat with something that changes the status-quo.

Yes, and those right-wingers believe the document does not change with times but time should stand still for the document. "Liberals" believe the Constitution needs to change with the times. Right-wingers like Fox Entertainment and Rush and Palin want us to live in 1790.

ImperialEagle
Topic Author

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:10 am

Liberals embrace Freedom of Speech, and we don't use it as a defence to put out hate or ignorance.

Well, how about this little tid-bid from Newsbusters:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-she...ut-first-amendment-simply-campaign

Big surprise.   

This isn't about Obama

You are right about that----this is about the murder of Brendan.  
Quoting Casinterest (Reply 15):

Thank you . Very good article.

Maybe Brendan cut off Ali in traffic? Maybe Brendan shorted Ali an ounce? Maybe Brendan was shagging Ali's significant other?

Well the article on this topic that "Casinterest" posted in Reply #15 certainly makes a fool of you doesn't it.
"a kind, athletic young man who lived by the motto of "good vibes and easy living".

Adolph Hitler and what he was espousing

You sure do like to spout his name a lot. Is that just for dramatic effect or do you feel a closeness to his ideals?  
Decent people need to fight such ignorance and bigotry and hatred wherever it exists.

Oh rah, rah, rah I am sure you see yourself as the spearhead of all that is righteous and decent in this world.   

seb146

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:33 am

Quoting ImperialEagle (Reply 24):
a kind, athletic young man who lived by the motto of "good vibes and easy living".

huh... Trayvon was a boy described the same way. Next...

Also, when a "white" person is murdered, there is outrage from the Fox Entertainment group. "Where is the outrage?" and "We need to take to the streets NOW!!!" is what we hear. Yet, when any other race is murdered, all we hear is "oh, well... stuff happens.... just the same old same old..." and they wonder why there is so much outrage. Hmmmm... I wonder why there is so much outrage. They scream for protests in the streets when a white person is murdered but tell us to pipe down when elementary school children are gunned down? They tell us to pipe down when an unarmed man is gunned down in a Wal-Mart? They tell us to pipe down when a Hollywood star is wrestled to the ground because she is suspected of prostitution?

[Edited 2014-09-14 23:59:41]

Fiesta13

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 23):
I wouldn't say that, Fiesta. In some ways, the Founding Fathers were conservatives. Washington and Jefferson owned slaves.

True, but they certainly weren't considered "conservatives". By definition, conservatives abhore change, and will do anything to stop it or slow it down. These men put forth radical, revolutionary change, and, slave-owners or not in the 1700's, they were liberal. The conservatives fought for and tried to keep The Crown the law in the U.S.

Adolph Hitler and what he was espousing

You sure do like to spout his name a lot. Is that just for dramatic effect or do you feel a closeness to his ideals?

You don't get it, do you? I see the GOP marching goose-step further to the right, and are becoming closer to Fascism than any American party ever should. I say it because those that forget their history often repeat it, and my fear is the far right, egged on by the Tea Baggers, are headed in that direction. You along for the ride wtih them?

D L X

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Quoting scbriml (Reply 11):

Slow clap, sir. Slow clap.

It's really hard to take this faux outrage seriously when your posts are littered with smilies. Tell me, do you actually give a crap, or are you just posting this to incite?

SoJo

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Quoting d l x (Reply 27):
or are you just posting this to incite?

My suggestion to all of you is 'don't feed the troll'. Just move on.   
RAF Abingdon 1967. I met Beverley from Blackburn. Fantastic!

Fiesta13

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Quoting d l x (Reply 27):
It's really hard to take this faux outrage seriously when your posts are littered with smilies. Tell me, do you actually give a crap, or are you just posting this to incite?

Phony news sources; phoney smiles; phoney outrage.

Guess what conclusion I've come to about our friend?

zckls04

Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:09 pm

I think Freedom of Speech is the real issue here. If liberals don't like something they first try to delegitimize it then they try to silence it. Truth is not easy to hear sometimes.

Freedom of speech allows you to have an opinion.

Freedom of speech also allows anybody to criticize that opinion, and point out that what you call the "Truth" is in fact a bare-faced lie, as you'd know had you done the slightest bit of fact checking. Did you not think even for one second that it might be worth verifying what you read in the article? That lack of intellectual curiosity amazes me.

Well the article on this topic that "Casinterest" posted in Reply #15 certainly makes a fool of you doesn't it.
"a kind, athletic young man who lived by the motto of "good vibes and easy living".

I don't know about that, but it certainly makes a fool out of the original article you posted, and by extension you. In this case the source you posted has been shown to be total garbage. You see- freedom of speech allows me to say that!
Four Granavox Turbines!

Fiesta13

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Imperial Eagle, I just wanted to show you what you get when you use dubious sources, including FOX News. I'll put the link, but so everyone doesn't have to click on it, I'll tell you what the gist of the article is.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...ion-except-all-the-military-action

It's a screen shot from FOX News. In the upper right hand corner, it states that the U.S. has conducted more than 160 airstrikes against ISIS, which is, as we all know, military action.

Then below the FOX talking head (don't get your underwear in a wad-they're almost all talking heads, from all the networks), it says, and I quote: "NO MILITARY ACTION AGAINST ISIS, DESPITE COALITION TO FIGHT TERRORISTS."

FOX puts a fact in, but then hopes you don't notice it and only read what's below the person talking on the air. And you can bet that's deliberately done to mislead it's audience into thinking that that Bum Obama isn't doing a damn thing against these Terrorists!

So, again, please, RELIABLE sources. The one's I mentioned or others, even papers like, say the Dallas Morning News, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, etc. But good old Pamela Gellar isn't news. She's propoganda.

seb146

Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:16 am

Quoting Fiesta13 (Reply 31):
FOX News

Save your breath. He is part of the tin foil hat wearing "if Fox says it is the truth, it is truth" group.

As a point of reference for everyone, MSNBC does NOT bill itself as news nor does it bill itself as "fair and balanced" nor does it have hosts that say "this is a no-spin zone!" when clearly he is spinning faster than a tornado speeding across Oklahoma. Even though MSNBC does counter what Fox Entertainment (they can not be called news) with the other half of the story. Which is worse one place saying "we are news" but clearly they are not or another place not pretending to be news?

My point is: do research before posting drivel.

Maverick623

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 32):
He is part of the tin foil hat wearing "if Fox says it is the truth, it is truth" group.

Personally, I think he gets paid for it. The formatting of most of his thread titles (with the dashes at the end) and his exclusive use of the same sources (FOX, Pamela Geller, or Israeli news agencies, and sometimes extremist blogs, as in this thread) points to this. If it weren't for certain idioms he uses, I'd almost say he was a bot or multiple people from one agency using a single account.

Your personal attacks are in violation of the rules.

This is his MO. He links to an article from an extreme right wing blog that demonizes anyone who doesn't blindly support Israel or whatever right-wing cause it talks about, and never even mentions the article subject again, instead calling any attempt to point out the fallacies or bias in the article a "personal attack", that is stifling his "free speech rights", and every single time devolves into name-calling and the thread being locked.

It is truly a shame (and a sham). Not a single one of his threads has ever been constructive.
"PHX is Phoenix, PDX is the other city" -777Way

D L X

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Quoting Maverick623 (Reply 33):
Not a single one of his threads has ever been constructive.

Maybe we should all suggest deletion from now on. Would save the heartache.

ImperialEagle
Topic Author

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:35 am

Not a single one of his threads has ever been constructive.

And yours are? .       

Quoting d l x (Reply 34):
Would save the heartache.

Oh dear, let me get you the smelling salts. I certainly did not mean to cause you such pain and discomfort. Will you ever recover dear?  
Quoting d l x (Reply 34):
Maybe we should all suggest deletion from now on.

And there you have it. The mantra of the left. If you don't like it or agree with it then shut it down. Silence it. March in lock-step and tow the line.   

BTW
Where is the outrage for Brendan? That is the topic here. Oh, that's right, I forgot who I am dealing with here. My mistake.  

casinterest

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:10 am

Quoting ImperialEagle (Reply 35):
Where is the outrage for Brendan? That is the topic here

You could care less about Brenden. All you care about is shopping your anti-muslim rants.

The man who killed Brenden is a registered sex offender, and no stranger to violent crimes. He has killed at least 3 other folks. I doubt this guy could find Mecca on a map or quote an iota of the Quran. He has been arrested. So really quit getting all twisty about a bunch of right wing reject sites that finally , INn September, seized on public MAINSTREAM paper sites that posted the information in July and Augusts

TheCommodore

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:10 am

. If you don't like it or agree with it then shut it down

just like you and the Israel threads

Oh rah, rah, rah I am sure you see yourself as the spearhead of all that is righteous and decent in this world.

“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

Fiesta13

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:14 am

And there you have it. The mantra of the left. If you don't like it or agree with it then shut it down. Silence it. March in lock-step and tow the line.

You see, IE, freedom also includes the right to ignore that which we feel is irrelevant, pointless, ignorant, racist and useless. We have the freedom to ask that your postings from the far right be removed, but we are not in control of that final decision. So that's where you're wrong. Ignoring fools is a freedom that is just as granted as the right to scream at the top of our lungs at what we perceive as the foolishness of your beliefs.

I am white, but unlike you, I don't just get outraged when someone who is lily white is gunned down or killed in some way. I don't try to use his death to stoke the flames of hatred against a particular race, creed or faith, as you apparently do. There are Muslims in the U.S. who die unjustly every day. Where is your outrage? There are blacks who die unjustly every day-and Asiasn and Latinos and Jews, Buddhists, Rastafarians, Athiests. The list goes on. Why does your outrage have to be solely for white people it seems? Why only for someone who is Christian? Is that the threshold of your anger and sympathy for someone?

None of us had a choice as to the color of our skin, IE. And I'm white, but my skin color means absolutely nothing to me. It's a pigmentation, nothing else. It isn't what makes a person. Dr. King had it right when he said it was the content of a person's character that makes them.

ANY death that shouldn't have happened is a tragedy. But I will not pick and choose what color to mourn for, nor will I participate in your attempt to stoke dislike for African-Americans and Muslims.

ImperialEagle
Topic Author

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:07 pm

An update on the Brendan Tevlin case from Greta Van Sustern over at Fox News:

Here's the link:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/378857078...or-jihadist-revenge/#sp=show-clips

Sounds like more than one person involved in this crime.

casinterest

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Quoting ImperialEagle (Reply 39):
Sounds like more than one person involved in this crime.

Had you read any of real news reports, including mine above, you would have already known this.

seb146

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:58 pm

If it weren't for certain idioms he uses, I'd almost say he was a bot or multiple people from one agency using a single account.

That is an interesting theory. Because I am still in the mind set that one screen name is one person, I had not thought of that. I doubt the "ignore it and it will go away" rule would work anyway.

And there you have it. The mantra of the left. If you don't like it or agree with it then shut it down. Silence it. March in lock-step and tow the line

So, you refuse to entertain the notion that there may be other motives for this murder and everyone else is hateful? I asked several posts ago for you to provide sources from other realistic sites about this being a killing based on religion. So far, you have said that I am the enemy for questioning you and have provided nothing beyond that to show this was a killing based on religion.

777ER
Head Moderator

Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:59 pm

This thread is simply turning into a flame bait feast. To bring it back in line will result in a mass deletion and the thread getting destroyed as a result.

This thread is now archived. Any more posts after this one will be deleted
Head Forum Moderator
[email protected]
Flown: 1900D,S340,Q300,AT72-5/6,DC3,CR2/7,E145,E70/75/90,A319/20/21,A332/3,A359,A380,F100,B717,B733/4/8/9,B742/4,B752/3,B763,B772/3, B789
With: NZ,SJ,QF,JQ,EK,VA,AA,UA,DL,FL,AC,FJ,SQ,TG,PR