Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

AeroWesty

RE: American Sailors On Leave Attacked In Istanbul

Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:17 am

Quoting TK739ER (Reply 49):
Public opinion in Turkey towards the US Policies and US Armed Forces is pretty much like the rest of the Muslim World (or should I say the rest of the world?)
They are responsible for every single tragedy on earth, without US and their army the planet would be a better place to live etc etc etc... I can go on all night long.

Which is why I sometimes stare blankly at the TV screen when I'm watching the news and see someone in one disaster or another ask why aren't the Americans there yet to help/save them.

Heck, people have even asked that question here, I believe the last time I saw it was in relation to the ongoing war in Syria(?). (I recall typing out a reply saying: "We were told 'Yankee, go home' so we did.")
International Homo of Mystery

TK739ER

RE: American Sailors On Leave Attacked In Istanbul

Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 50):

This is another thing makes me mad, it is just hypocrisy of the US Government and Media, look, US never goes to the other side of the planet and spends millions of dollars just to help the people over there or bring democracy to them, there is always another material behind it, be it oil, natural gas, uranium etc etc. Do I blame them for that? No but I do blame them for misleading American public, there are bunch of people here genuinely think that we are really going to different parts of the world just to save those people's lives homes children and bring them the peace and democracy...