2014 for me at least has been anything but a stellar year. It seems for way too many people have endured a devastating/catastrophic year. For me, 2014 can't end soon enough here's to a much happier year for all of us. We've earned it after 2014. Of course I want the obvious things like cruelty to animals/fellow man, devastating disease, poverty, racisism/discrimination. So, without further ado I'll kick off my things/stuff I'd like to see go away in 2015.
- Let It Go (Frozen). Has to be one of my worst all time songs. In the leage of Who Let the Dogs Out, Mambo #5. Come to think of it more in the bottom hell musically of You Light up My Life and They're Coming To Take Me Away and anything Helen Reddy.
- Niki Minaj, Iggy Azaela, Scarlet Johansen, 1 Direction
- North Korea and it's nefarious dictator.
- Isis and Ebola
- The Kartrashians. Let Kim and her enhanced hemmhroid butt finally go away for good.
- This year's Christmas commercials.
- All the Loser TV judge shows, Judge Judy etc.
- Most reality programming.
- Armanda Montalago, Nick Fertucci and the rest of their fly by night ilk, the get rich quick by house flipping, I'd rather flip them off.
- The dogmatic fundamentalist of the various religions.
- Government inefficiency and gridlock
- Christmas Creep, no decorations, sales, merchandising, displays till day after Thanksgiving
- Extended Black Friday's. Let people be with their families on Turkey Day. That made in China gee gaw on sale can wait a day.
- Automated phone trees (dial 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, 666 for I'm having a panic attack.
- Sense of entitlement
- Political Correctness A growing cancer on our expression and dealing with others.
More to come let's hear yours.
[Edited 2014-12-24 17:26:36]