zrs70
Topic Author

Isis Hurls Gay Man Off A Roof Then Stones Him

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:15 am

20 year airliners.net vet! 2000-2020

Elite

RE: Isis Hurls Gay Man Off A Roof Then Stones Him

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:22 am

Do we expect anything different from the group that has been decapitating and burning people alive, while filming it, then editing it into a 22 minute short film like a school project?

DocLightning

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:34 am

Brunei, KSA, Qatar, Sudan, Iran, Mauritania, and Yemen all have a death penalty (often by stoning) for homosexuality, depending on various factors.

How is ISIS any different?
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

opethfan

Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:00 am

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 2):

"We've" decided that ISIS are bad guys.

Kiwirob

Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:13 am

They threw him off the building first.

AF1624

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:29 am

Brunei, KSA, Qatar, Sudan, Iran, Mauritania, and Yemen all have a death penalty (often by stoning) for homosexuality, depending on various factors.

Precisely. You've summed it up pretty well Doc.

The only difference with ISIS is "we" are doing zero business with them.
Cheers

Vladex

Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:28 pm

The mark of a society is how it deals with homos? The people who are at least completely out of a family structure.

How about how a society deals with children, elders, sick people? Well current western society is way more cruel than isis, notwithstanding what the western governments did over there and brought isis directly and indirectly.

Bongodog1964

Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:38 pm

How is ISIS any di

A recent client who is temporarily deployed to to Saudi Arabia told me of a conversation whereby he said to a local that they are barbaric in chopping off the hands of thieves. he received the reply that they are no longer barbaric as the procedure is now "surgical removal"

This is probably on the same lines, designated stoning area, carefully selected rocks, drawing of lots as to who throws first.

I would include all these Countries on a list of places where I would not have 100% faith in the judicial system, but the big difference with ISIS is that I doubt they have any form of recognisable judicial system at all. Nip out whilst your dinner being cooked and you could be accused, convicted and killed before its ready.

na

Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Quoting opethfan (Reply 3):
"We've" decided that ISIS are bad guys.

No, the IS themselves have decided that they are bad by being nothing but bad.

Quoting AF1624 (Reply 5):
The only difference with ISIS is "we" are doing zero business with them.

Nonsense. I cant see that Brunei, Qatar and the like are slaughtering innocent people in masses. Havent heard they want to kill 50 or 150 million people and enslave everyone else who isnt joining them like the IS said. Small difference, you see?

moo

Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Quoting zrs70 (Thread starter):
What leads to this barbaric thinking?

Ahh yes, because gays are treated all nicely and equally across the board in the western world. Often (mostly) not as bad as this, granted, but woe betide you if you want to get married to your gay partner or adopt a child or give blood etc.

Almost as barbaric imho. Just not as brutal.

mbmbos

Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Quoting Vladex (Reply 6):
The people who are at least completely out of a family structure.

Last I heard, the "homos" (as you have so quaintly referred to them) are sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, etc. How on earth can you say they are "...completely out of a family structure?"

They are only "completely out of a family structure" in your mind.
"If I don't manage to fly, someone else will. The spirit wants only for there to be flying. As for who happens to do it, in that he has only a passing interest."
- R.M. Rilke

moo

Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Quoting Bongodog1964 (Reply 15):
The world of music and the arts would in particular be a very poorer place no matter where you look.

The Battle for the Atlantic would have been a different conflict had Turing been useless.

As it is, the field of computing was set back by decades when he died.

Acheron

Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:07 pm

Quoting na (Reply 8):
I cant see that Brunei, Qatar and the like are slaughtering innocent people in masses. Havent heard they want to kill 50 or 150 million people and enslave everyone else who isnt joining them like the IS said. Small difference, you see?

You see, some of the resources that helped ISIS to spring up in the first place came from countries like Qatar. The government might not openly state such things, but the places they allow money and weapons to go to speaks loudly against that notion.

zrs70
Topic Author

Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:45 pm

It's bad enough if there is a death penalty for homosexuality. In this case, do you really think there was due process?

Vladex

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Quoting mbmbos (Reply 12):
Quoting mbmbos (Reply 12):
Last I heard, the "homos" (as you have so quaintly referred to them) are sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, etc. How on earth can you say they are "...completely out of a family structure?"

They are only "completely out of a family structure" in your mind.

They call people "homophobic" so that means phobic of homos but let's not get off topic. They come out of families , all of them but they never go into a family. In fact , I believe that prime cause is the superficial family structure and the modern day peer attachment. Homosexuality is just one of symptoms. All gays seem to be running away or are being thrown away from their family. Family is everything and the only thing that transcends life and death but also the only way for individualization and differentiation when maturity comes.

Maturity is not guaranteed and is impossible without an unconditional family attachment which includes young and old and both sexes and people with similar features. Hence people who promote gays, they don't promote it for them, they promote it because they don't have family attachments or don't want to have it for some sort of hedonistic, peer driven , quick fix , godless utopia where anything is replacable. Such a society is incredibly cruel to anyone with vulnerability especially young, old and sick.

If nothing else without its Gays BA would probably run out of cabin crew.

The world of music and the arts would in particular be a very poorer place no matter where you look.

Benjamin Britten
Noel Coward
Freddy Mercury
George Michael

Tell me about it, I actually applied for AC cabin crew out of sheer curiosity and desperation and I had no chance . I had no idea what I wanted to get into.

zrs70
Topic Author

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Vladex,

I think the best definition of homophobic is that they areafraid, not that others are gay, but that they, themselves, are gay.

Not sure where you get your info from, regarding gays not going into families.

With regard to the other stuff you posted. ... i think you are trying really hard to sound intelligent. But you don't.

pvjin

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Quoting Vladex (Reply 24):
Family is everything and the only thing that transcends life and death but also the only way for individualization and differentiation when maturity comes.

Individual is everything. Everyone is first and foremost an individual, being part of a family / community of some kind comes second. If you think otherwise you are nothing but a sheep who is being controlled by others.

godless utopia where anything is replacable.

God doesn't exist, only people who are utopists are the ones who believe that there' some sort of a creature called "God" who cares about who people have sex with and whether they have kids or not. The whole idea is ridiculous.

Such a society is incredibly cruel to anyone with vulnerability especially young, old and sick.

Statistically people in secular western countries have a lot better quality of life than those in poor, deeply religious countries. That applies to young, old and especially sick who can certainly appreciate modern scientific healthcare more than getting prayed for.

Thanks to you religious people the world is on edge of collapse. You think it's a good idea for us humans to breed like rabbits, overconsume resources and pollute the planet because in the end it's "God" who controls everything, not us humans. In your fatalistic world view it's okay to continue behave in an irresponsible way as apparently anything that happens is the will of God.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

zckls04

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:27 pm

The mark of a society is how it deals with homos? The people who are at least completely out of a family structure.

If people want "homos" to be in a "family structure" they should start by letting them get married and adopt children. I assume from your above comment you're a great supporter of such rights.

Quoting Vladex (Reply 10):
I think children , elderly and sick people are treated much more inhumanely and they are essential for society while gays are more or less useless

Even if you accept the HIDEOUS idea that we should rank people based on their usefulness to society (which essentially means you don't understand what the purpose of society is), how exactly do you place gays below the elderly? I'm intrigued to hear your rationale; I'm sure it's delightfully whimsical.....

Benjamin Britten
Noel Coward
Freddy Mercury
George Michael

Indeed, and I'll add Tchaikovsky, Samuel Barber, Aaron Copland, John Cage, Michael Tippett (although I can't stand him I'm told by others he's worthy of my attention), Ethel Smythe, Poulenc etc etc. And those are just the ones we know about. Handel could easily have been gay, and the greatest composer of all time, Corelli, almost certainly was. Without him, we might not have Vivaldi, and that doesn't bear thinking about. And of course that's just one area of the arts. It's also conceivable that gays have infiltrated the theatre.

Oh yes, and I forgot; almost all other aspects of life where they "contribute to society" exactly the same as we all do.
Four Granavox Turbines!

zrs70
Topic Author

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Pvjin,

This shouldn't be a religious vs secular conversation. Plenty of religious people stand up for gay issues. Let's not throw the religious left in with the religious right!

vikkyvik

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:48 pm

They call people "homophobic" so that means phobic of homos but let's not get off topic.

So if I'm agraphobic, I'm afraid of traveling to Agra?

They come out of families , all of them but they never go into a family. In fact , I believe that prime cause is the superficial family structure and the modern day peer attachment. Homosexuality is just one of symptoms. All gays seem to be running away or are being thrown away from their family. Family is everything and the only thing that transcends life and death but also the only way for individualization and differentiation when maturity comes.

You realize gays didn't just appear in the last 20 years, right? How do you explain historical gays?

And if you think "all gays seem to be running away or are being thrown away from their family", then I can't imagine you actually know a single one any better than a passing acquaintance.

What about all the straight people who run or are thrown from their families?

Maturity is not guaranteed and is impossible without an unconditional family attachment which includes young and old and both sexes and people with similar features. Hence people who promote gays, they don't promote it for them, they promote it because they don't have family attachments or don't want to have it for some sort of hedonistic, peer driven , quick fix , godless utopia where anything is replacable. Such a society is incredibly cruel to anyone with vulnerability especially young, old and sick.

Tell me about it, I actually applied for AC cabin crew out of sheer curiosity and desperation and I had no chance . I had no idea what I wanted to get into.

Desperation, huh? Sounds like you were running away from something.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

Vladex

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:48 pm

Quoting zrs70 (Reply 25):
Vladex,

I think the best definition of homophobic is that they areafraid, not that others are gay, but that they, themselves, are gay.

Not sure where you get your info from, regarding gays not going into families.

With regard to the other stuff you posted. ... i think you are trying really hard to sound intelligent. But you don't.

if gay is so so good why wouldn't I want to be one? They even get benefits now without any costs and are prefered in most professions especially service sector which is taking over.

Quoting pvjin (Reply 26):
Individual is everything. Everyone is first and foremost an individual, being part of a family / community of some kind comes second. If you think otherwise you are nothing but a sheep who is being controlled by others.

Being individual means nothing in nature, Inviduals are picked off by predators first and foremost so all smart and living animals move in a group more or less. Individuals are killed off hence the attachment instinct is predominant in all animals. Being a part of a recognizable group is essential in a domesticated society as well as it protects against human predators. Babies can't even walk and are not developed for 20 years at least.

Statistically people in secular western countries have a lot better quality of life than those in poor, deeply religious countries. That applies to young, old and especially sick who can certainly appreciate modern scientific healthcare more than getting prayed for.

There is lots at play here and no long term perspective. I would say homogenous isolated societies are better off with a family structure. Once people get peer oriented and homosexuality is an extreme form of that, they risk having their trust and identity broken and things fall apart no matter what. Suicide is very high.

Aesma

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:52 pm

How about how a society deals with children, elders, sick people? Well current western society is way more cruel than isis, notwithstanding what the western governments did over there and brought isis directly and indirectly.

ISIS kills women, children, the elderly and the the sick indiscriminately.

people with similar features

??
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

Kiwirob

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Freddy Mercury

Not to quibble but he was bisexual, the love of his life was Mary Austin who is very much a woman.

Quoting pvjin (Reply 17):
At least gays don't contribute to the overpopulation of this planet.

Female gays do.

Vladex

Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Quoting vikkyvik (Reply 29):
You realize gays didn't just appear in the last 20 years, right? How do you explain historical gays?

And if you think "all gays seem to be running away or are being thrown away from their family", then I can't imagine you actually know a single one any better than a passing acquaintance.

What about all the straight people who run or are thrown from their families?

The straight people run away also to their peers , never to another family. Why do gays always think that no one understands them? Actually that's a sign of peer orientation , you need everyone's approval

Vladex

Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:16 pm

You think it's a good idea for us humans to breed like rabbits, overconsume resources and pollute the planet because in the end it's "God" who controls everything, not us humans.

Anyone who has a child knows it's difficult to have even 2 children because of jealousy, time and resources. Overbreeding societies are dysfunctional societies. But the world is not overpopulated , it's just that some people live too large. I can confidently say that people have never been heavier or lived in bigger houses not to mention cars, highways or even first class flying. It's hard to see over population when single couples live in 4 bedroom homes, drive SUV's to work and fly first class. You only need to go in nature to see how small people are over all.

pvjin

Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Quoting Vladex (Reply 30):
Being individual means nothing in nature, Inviduals are picked off by predators first and foremost so all smart and living animals move in a group more or less. Individuals are killed off hence the attachment instinct is predominant in all animals. Being a part of a recognizable group is essential in a domesticated society as well as it protects against human predators. Babies can't even walk and are not developed for 20 years at least.

There are many species that do just well living as hermits.

Quoting Vladex (Reply 34):
But the world is not overpopulated , it's just that some people live too large. I can confidently say that people have never been heavier or lived in bigger houses not to mention cars, highways or even first class flying. It's hard to see over population when single couples live in 4 bedroom homes, drive SUV's to work and fly first class. You only need to go in nature to see how small people are over all.

Yes, obviously current population levels wouldn't be such of a problem if everybody lived like an average African countrysider. Unfortunately humans are greedy creatures and will always want more luxury, more material welfare. That's why overpopulation is a problem, when more and more people in developing world can afford consuming like us the planet will really fall apart.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

hoons90

Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:28 pm

I think children , elderly and sick people are treated much more inhumanely and they are essential for society while gays are more or less useless

Do you feel good about yourself after you put down other people that are different from you?

. They come out of families , all of them but they never go into a family. In fact , I believe that prime cause is the superficial family structure and the modern day peer attachment. Homosexuality is just one of symptoms.

So, you think that homosexuality is a social construct?

Hate speech isn't tolerated here, and I think you'll find that out rather quickly.
Flown: 2L 7C 9E 9L AA AB AC AF AY AZ BA BR BX B6 CA CO CP CX DL EK EY JL KE KL LA LH LX MQ NW OZ PD RW SQ TG TP TR TS US WG WN WS XE XJ

skyservice_330

Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Who said that was a mark of society? The mark/judge of a society is how it treats PEOPLE.. regardless of age, physical health, religion, sexuality etc. We all bleed red.

How about how a society deals with children, elders, sick people?

How is this relevant to a discuss about ISIS throwing a gay guy, alive, off a roof?

Well current western society is way more cruel than isis, notwithstanding what the western governments did over there and brought isis directly and indirectly.

False comparison. Western society may have its fault for a number of structural and institutional reasons... ISIS is intentionally barbaric in the most gruesome of ways. Of course, if Western society is so cruel, I suspect you have your bags packed and are ready to move to the ME to live under the leadership of the not-so-cruel ISIS?

In Canada, children have access to education and health care. The elderly and sick are treated regardless of socio-economic status. Gays are treated equally under the law. What, exactly, are you trying to compare here?

As for useless... there are gays who get up every morning and go to work and contribute to society.. they volunteer, pay taxes, participate in community BBQ's etc. They are no more useful / useless than the average straight person. Of course, if you are referring to their biological usefulness in terms or procreation, it still falls flat. A dude may be gay.. but he still has the biological ability to reproduce. If your understanding of usefulness = ability to reproduce, then I suspect you also consider a man who had testicular cancer and is no longer able to reproduce useless? Or a women over 50/55?

I mean, I am sure you wouldn't just disparage all gay people as 'useless' out of sheer prejudice? Right?

They come out of families , all of them but they never go into a family.

Wrong - there are plenty of families that include gay people.

In fact , I believe that prime cause is the superficial family structure and the modern day peer attachment. Homosexuality is just one of symptoms. All gays seem to be running away or are being thrown away from their family. Family is everything and the only thing that transcends life and death but also the only way for individualization and differentiation when maturity comes.
Hence people who promote gays, they don't promote it for them, they promote it because they don't have family attachments or don't want to have it for some sort of hedonistic, peer driven , quick fix , godless utopia where anything is replacable. Such a society is incredibly cruel to anyone with vulnerability especially young, old and sick.

Stick to being a security guard... arm chair psychology is not your strength. Doclightning can correct me, but current understanding is that the cause of homosexuality is a complex mix biological and environment factors... no one really knows what causes it, but we know it has existed for a long time and across species.

Based on the sweeping generalizations you have made about gay people on here, it doesn't surprise me that you had no chance... probably not in line with the image that AC wants to project.

They even get benefits now without any costs and are prefered in most professions especially service sector which is taking over.

What benefits? What do gays get that straights don't get? Or get at a cost? And what professions?

hoons90

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Quoting skyservice_330 (Reply 37):
Stick to being a security guard... arm chair psychology is not your strength.

What he's posting here just sounds like mindless mental gymnastics to justify his hatred towards gays.
Flown: 2L 7C 9E 9L AA AB AC AF AY AZ BA BR BX B6 CA CO CP CX DL EK EY JL KE KL LA LH LX MQ NW OZ PD RW SQ TG TP TR TS US WG WN WS XE XJ

lewis

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Quoting vikkyvik (Reply 29):
So if I'm agraphobic, I'm afraid of traveling to Agra?

There is no such word. AGORAphobia is related to fear of something, as all phobias are.

Vladex

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Quoting pvjin (Reply 35):
Yes, obviously current population levels wouldn't be such of a problem if everybody lived like an average African countrysider. Unfortunately humans are greedy creatures and will always want more luxury, more material welfare. That's why overpopulation is a problem, when more and more people in developing world can afford consuming like us the planet will really fall apart.

That's something that happens only to non properly attached people, just like an obese person trying to eat as much to fill something and make himself bigger so that he can connect himself with others. This is a futile endevour , always has been always will be. Family structure regulates itself naturaly whereas peer oriented people lose all norms and relations with their environment and are strictly ego driven and never slightly satisfied and always self defeating. They see alarm everywhere but themselves and a pending doom.

Kiwirob

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Quoting Vladex (Reply 34):

Anyone who has a child knows it's difficult to have even 2 children because of jealousy, time and resources.

I've got three children and a working wife, we have no problems with jealousy, time or resources. I have two neighbours with six children each, they don't appear to have problems wither.

vikkyvik

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Quoting lewis (Reply 39):
There is no such word. AGORAphobia is related to fear of something, as all phobias are.

To be honest, I'd never heard the term. But I found it when I accidentally typed it. No idea if it's medically valid or whatever, but that wasn't really the point of the comment anyway.

http://www.allaboutcounseling.com/library/agraphobia/

Quoting Vladex (Reply 33):
The straight people run away also to their peers , never to another family.

Never? Do you know all straight people who have run away?

Why do gays always think that no one understands them?

Dude, go talk to any straight teenager. 75% of them think no one understands them.

Actually that's a sign of peer orientation , you need everyone's approval

"No on understands me" does not equal "I need everyone's approval".
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

SOBHI51

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Quoting zrs70 (Reply 28):

Pvjin,

This shouldn't be a religious vs secular conversation. Plenty of religious people stand up for gay issues. Let's not throw the religious left in with the religious right!

Pvjn will never miss a chance to bash Islam, even if the subject is not related to religion, this not a personal attack but a fact.
I am against any terrorist acts committed under the name of Islam

Vladex

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Who said that was a mark of society? The mark/judge of a society is how it treats PEOPLE.. regardless of age, physical health, religion, sexuality etc. We all bleed red.

Why does it say a gay man? and we don't even know that much of course. Or did he show Luka Magnotta killing and eating his gay lover? This thread is not for all people but just to promote a victimhood and some larger agenda.
However since gay people are at the extreme of peer culture , they are always insecure or aggressive about it. It's nothing to do with me or anyone.

How is this relevant to a discuss about ISIS throwing a gay guy, alive, off a roof?

Because in someone's worldview it's perfectly ok to torture or abandon or control anyone really vulnerable to them but gays are ok because they are a family alternative . We just come from a different worldview, your is peer , mine is family related so there is nothing I can prove to you..

False comparison. Western society may have its fault for a number of structural and institutional reasons... ISIS is intentionally barbaric in the most gruesome of ways. Of course, if Western society is so cruel, I suspect you have your bags packed and are ready to move to the ME to live under the leadership of the not-so-cruel ISIS?

ISIS came only after western governments invaded, bombed and changed regimes in those places and filled the void. In fact , the western governments are more or less in cahoots with them in many ways, for example both are commited to absolutely taking over Syrian regime. There is nothing intentional about ISIS , they just saw a big bully and make it their own. To their credit , they are open about it and they don't really lie to their own people unlike these western governments that have a tenacity of a spineless worm and treat their people like charlatans.

In Canada, children have access to education and health care. The elderly and sick are treated regardless of socio-economic status. Gays are treated equally under the law. What, exactly, are you trying to compare here?

Children need to be with adult family members , not some paid up professional. Forcing children into all day schools and kindergartens is the worst type of abuse since they must connect with their family first. Forcing seniors into retirement homes is also cruel because seniors are meant to teach children, they are not supposed to be with each other. Health care is an absurd term for a sickness control industry. I just saw my father die and he looked like a poison victim. I sure as hell don't want anything to do with that. I don't know why you go on about this imaginary equality when the only issue that you care about , {financial ) is growing ever larger. Do you think it's ok to have predatory professions like pharmacy, banks , media and even government operate by themselves to their own benefit?

I mean, I am sure you wouldn't just disparage all gay people as 'useless' out of sheer prejudice? Right?

What prejudice, your entire point and people like is that family is useless, children are useless, seniors are useless and sick people are really useless so just put them away and treat them like prisoners.

I know that just being straight doesn't make a family but this notion is just wishful thinking. I mean sure , a lot of things can be faked nowadays but one thing you don't get is that family transcends life and is a basis for another.

Stick to being a security guard... arm chair psychology is not your strength. Doclightning can correct me, but current understanding is that the cause of homosexuality is a complex mix biological and environment factors... no one really knows what causes it, but we know it has existed for a long time and across species.

Basic things are simple but if you don't want to see it then you will look away and look for excuses. It's like some people never look at the Sun and just look away.

pvjin

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Quoting SOBHI51 (Reply 43):
Pvjn will never miss a chance to bash Islam, even if the subject is not related to religion, this not a personal attack but a fact.

If you didn't notice I was bashing all Abrahamic religions. I don't think the core teachings of Islam are any worse than those of Christianity and Judaism, it's just that there's a lot more conservatism and intolerance in today's Islamic world than in Christian world. I disagree with conservative Christians and Jews just as much.

Anyway, based on my observations some people here, mainly from Islamic countries, never miss a chance to bash Jews and Israel while acts of cruelty committed by Muslims don't get much criticism from them.

zckls04

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:00 pm

There's just too much crazy to know where to begin. Highly entertaining though!
Four Granavox Turbines!

lewis

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Quoting vikkyvik (Reply 42):
To be honest, I'd never heard the term. But I found it when I accidentally typed it. No idea if it's medically valid or whatever, but that wasn't really the point of the comment anyway.

http://www.allaboutcounseling.com/li...obia/

I stand corrected, never heard of that term and google kept correcting me!

skyservice_330

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Quoting Vladex (Reply 44):
Why does it say a gay man? and we don't even know that much of course.

Reading is your friend. The link the OP posted notes that it is about a gay man. There are also topics on the forum that talk about the atrocities towards women. Do you have information to suggest he wasn't gay?

Or did he show Luka Magnotta killing and eating his gay lover?

Stay on topic. This isn't about Magnotta.

This thread is not for all people but just to promote a victimhood and some larger agenda.

You seem to be the only one promoting a larger agenda - you started on in Reply 6 about elderly people, family structure etc.

However since gay people are at the extreme of peer culture , they are always insecure or aggressive about it.

Any evidence to back that up? If you are going to use words like 'they are always' be man enough to offer some evidence.

Because in someone's worldview it's perfectly ok to torture or abandon or control anyone really vulnerable to them but gays are ok because they are a family alternative .

WTF? How on earth did you arrive at this conclusion? Who said it was perfectly OK?

We just come from a different worldview, your is peer , mine is family related so there is nothing I can prove to you..

'different worldview' is an understatement. However, you are right... there is nothing you can prove to me.

Children need to be with adult family members , not some paid up professional. Forcing children into all day schools and kindergartens is the worst type of abuse since they must connect with their family first.

So you are in favor of homeschooling until a certain age? or homeschooling completely?

Forcing seniors into retirement homes is also cruel because seniors are meant to teach children, they are not supposed to be with each other.

Who is talking about forcing anyone into anything?

Health care is an absurd term for a sickness control industry. I just saw my father die and he looked like a poison victim.

I am sorry to hear that. But that is only your experience.. I recently had a family member have a mass removed from their abdomen and received nothing but top notch care and attention. They are in great shape today.

I don't know why you go on about this imaginary equality when the only issue that you care about , {financial ) is growing ever larger. Do you think it's ok to have predatory professions like pharmacy, banks , media and even government operate by themselves to their own benefit?

I blame the Freemasons..

What prejudice, your entire point and people like is that family is useless, children are useless, seniors are useless and sick people are really useless so just put them away and treat them like prisoners.

I made no such point and said no such things. If you don't/can't understand what I am saying - fine - but don't project some bastardized view and call it 'my point.' The whole 'useless' discussion started with your oh-so-classy comments about gays in reply 6.

I know that just being straight doesn't make a family but this notion is just wishful thinking. I mean sure , a lot of things can be faked nowadays but one thing you don't get is that family transcends life and is a basis for another.

FFS what does this even mean? Who is faking what? I have family.. I am part of a family... I am not faking anything.

Quoting zckls04 (Reply 46):
There's just too much crazy to know where to begin. Highly entertaining though!

Amen to that... a thread about ISIS committing an atrocity against a gay person has somehow turned into a s*itshow discussion about children, the elderly and the health care system with a healthy dose of quack psychology.

flanker

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:33 pm

They have done this to numerous homosexual or "thought to be homosexual" people, only recently has it been publicized.

You can watch and read everything on liveleak

Quoting zrs70 (Thread starter):

What leads to this barbaric thinking?

http://www.advocate.com/world/2015/0...stoned-death#.VNOLYUke7X4.facebook

Vladex

Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Quoting skyservice_330 (Reply 48):
Stay on topic. This isn't about Magnotta.

This is about gays and how they are persecuted, well they are the most persecuted by their own gays. So do not accuse others before talking about the bigger issue here.

Your whole post is full of contradictions and passive aggressivness, Just read this .

Any evidence to back that up? If you are going to use words like 'they are always' be man enough to offer some evidence.
However, you are right... there is nothing you can prove to me.

Sorry to have hit your alarm button. I am not personal about it and I do not want to really hurt you but since you are hyper sensitive and the truth often hurts and that is hard for anyone but that happens in a peer oriented society, The easiest thing in the world is to act a victim but that just sets you up for a bigger fall later on and blinds you to your own reality. However I am not your enemy, we just have a very different view of life.

bennett123

Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Reading the initial article, it is suggested that whether he was, or was not gay was a pretext. It is possible that he opposed IS, which is why killed him. Saying he was gay was (in their view) an additional crime.

Secondly, the intention was kill him by pushing him off the building. The stoning was because he somehow survived the drop.

skyservice_330

Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Quoting Vladex (Reply 50):
This is about gays and how they are persecuted, well they are the most persecuted by their own gays

how they are persecuted by... ISIS. That is what the thread is about. I find your second point interesting though... that gays are most persecuted by 'their own' ... do you have any crime stats or research to back this up?

Jun Lin was killed because Magnotta was a psychopath looking for blood.. not because he was gay.

So do not accuse others before talking about the bigger issue here.

If there is a bigger issue here it is the fact that there is a group of barbarians causing havoc in the ME.

Sorry to have hit your alarm button. I am not personal about it and I do not want to really hurt you but since you are hyper sensitive and the truth often hurts and that is hard for anyone but that happens in a peer oriented society, The easiest thing in the world is to act a victim but that just sets you up for a bigger fall later on and blinds you to your own reality. However I am not your enemy, we just have a very different view of life.

You didn't hit my 'alarm button.' Please, by all means, hurt me with the 'truth.' I have thick skin.

This isn't about me - you have made a number of claims in this thread and are now backing down when called out on it. Do you have a single iota of reliable evidence to support anything you have posted on here re: the psychology of homosexuals?

flyboy_se

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:07 pm

if gay is so so good why wouldn't I want to be one?

Because you do not chose to be gay. It is not a halloween costume you can put on.

It has nothing to do about being gay is so good. It is about treating humans as humans, regardless or their religion, race, sex or anything else.

Be careful so a gay person does not infect you with their gayness. We would not want your family to disown you and place you in the useless human box
I prefer to be crazy and happy rather than normal and bitter

Bongodog1964

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:21 pm

If nothing else without its Gays BA would probably run out of cabin crew.

Benjamin Britten
Noel Coward
Freddy Mercury
George Michael

All credit to the HR dept of AC for rejecting you. There's nothing so far in this thread that indicates that you have any of the interpersonal skills necessary to be cabin crew

Kiwirob

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Quoting flyboy_se (Reply 53):
Because you do not chose to be gay. It is not a halloween costume you can put on.

I disagree you can be whatever you want to be, that's the great thing about being human, you have a choice.

Vladex

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Because you do not chose to be gay.

Such choises are made subconsciously. No one would choose to be obese in a conscious way and it is really hard to impossible to do that consciously.

It has nothing to do about being gay is so good. It is about treating humans as humans, regardless or their religion, race, sex or anything else.

Capitalist society is extremely unequal and I would say peer society starts off good but always ends up extremely unequal.
Family unit is the only thing that gives balance and equality to a society which some dispute for one reason or another.

Be careful so a gay person does not infect you with their gayness. We would not want your family to disown you and place you in the useless human box

Not consciously anyway.

Acheron

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:47 pm

if gay is so so good why wouldn't I want to be one? They even get benefits now without any costs and are prefered in most professions especially service sector which is taking over.
Quoting Vladex (Reply 56):
Such choises are made subconsciously. No one would choose to be obese in a conscious way and it is really hard to impossible to do that consciously.

You clearly have no understanding on how sexuality works at all. Which isn't unexpected from a deeply religious( and most likely backwards) point of view...

But hey, at least you don't hide your prejudices behind a veil of PC-ness and half-assed tolerance.

[Edited 2015-02-06 13:48:33]

zrs70
Topic Author

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:49 pm

I am right handed. Didn't choose to be

Scorpio

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:52 pm

The amount of twisted logic and putting-words-in-mouthness in reply 44 by Vladex is mindboggling.

Why does it say a gay man? and we don't even know that much of course. Or did he show Luka Magnotta killing and eating his gay lover? This thread is not for all people but just to promote a victimhood and some larger agenda.
However since gay people are at the extreme of peer culture , they are always insecure or aggressive about it. It's nothing to do with me or anyone.

The only one here 'pushing an agenda' is you, Vladex.

Answer me this question, Vladex: you you comdemn what IS have done here? Because I'm not sure you do.

Because in someone's worldview it's perfectly ok to torture or abandon or control anyone really vulnerable to them but gays are ok because they are a family alternative . We just come from a different worldview, your is peer , mine is family related so there is nothing I can prove to you..

WTF? Who here has taken that stance? And what's this crap about people supporting gay right being 'against' family? Who here has even said that? Your reasoning and accusations are completely off the wall!

To their credit , they are open about it and they don't really lie to their own people unlike these western governments that have a tenacity of a spineless worm and treat their people like charlatans.

You're actually talking up IS over western governments? All from the comfort of your Canadian home?

Forcing children into all day schools and kindergartens is the worst type of abuse since they must connect with their family first.

Because as we all know, those homeschooled kids turn out so fantastic, don't they. It seems to me like you want nothing more than to deprive children of a social life outside the family. Being with your family is good, ONLY being with your family is not.

Health care is an absurd term for a sickness control industry. I just saw my father die and he looked like a poison victim. I sure as hell don't want anything to do with that

Then never go to a doctor.

Sounds to me like the Middle Ages would be the perfect time period for you: no schools for most kids, the entire extendd family under one roof (one room even), and none of that silly 'health care'. Aah, such fantastic times must have been had by all. Sure, you're rolling around in crap all day, are exploited by your master and you're dead at 35, but that's a small price to pay, right?

Who the hell has ever even said any of that? Are you simply making up your opponents' arguments now?