Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

DLX737200
Topic Author

Washing Hands After Bathroom?

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:33 am

I want to get a feel for the general hand washing habits of the public.

Do you wash your hands after every bathroom visit? Or do you only wash after a #1 (urinating) or a #2 (BM)? Do you wash for one but not the other? Is it a case by case basis? Or do you not wash at all?

Let's be honest!

I always wash after a #2 in the bathroom. I will wash my hands after a #1 if I get backspray from the urinal or get any on my hands. But if my hands feel dry after a #1, I will often pass on a hand wash, especially if the urinal has an automatic flush and I don't have to touch any handles.

How about you?

Aaron747

RE: Washing Hands After Bathroom?

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:59 am

Interestingly enough, I noticed on a return visit home to the States last year that it actually depends on the bathroom environment to a large extent. #2 is an always of course, but over here in Japan, I often don't wash after #1.

Somehow I found that after visiting several nasty-ass bathrooms back in the US, I was even washing regularly after #1. So it would seem that if the bathroom itself is disgusting, I'll wash no matter what, just as a consequence of environment.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

rwessel

Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:02 am

That entire region of your body tends to be contaminated with intestinal bacteria. So just "holding it" while using the urinal will contaminate your hands.

So please, just wash your hands. It's really not that hard.

sebolino

Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:02 pm

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 1):
I often don't wash after #1.

I wash my hands every time I go to this place. I wash them also often after handshakes, because many people never wash their hands, and I'm disgusted by this.

When I go out of the "bathroom", I try not to touch the handle because the pigs let piss and other nice stuff on it.
Since I'm a child I can't imagine not doing it, I feel so dirty if I don't ... If you could see the number of bacterias you got on your hands, you would wash them.
More of that, if you touch your dick, I don't want to touch your hand.

Dreadnought

Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Quoting dlx737200 (Thread starter):
I always wash after a #2 in the bathroom. I will wash my hands after a #1 if I get backspray from the urinal or get any on my hands. But if my hands feel dry after a #1, I will often pass on a hand wash, especially if the urinal has an automatic flush and I don't have to touch any handles.

I have been known to, when leaving the bathroom in the office or in public behind someone I know did not wash their hands, call out very publicly to him, "Did you forget to watch your hands?" or something along those lines. There is nothing more disgusting than someone who goes around, shaking hands, handling stuff that other people then touch, and who does not have the common decency (or hygene) to wash their hands after going to the bathroom.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.

aircatalonia

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:05 pm

1. wash your hands with soap
2. use toilet paper to open the toilet door and to lock it
3. proceed to #1 or #2
4. again use toilet paper if you have to touch any handles or locks
5. wash your hands again and leave without touching anything

OA412

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:16 pm

I always do, after #1 and #2. It's bad when I see people leave without washing after #1, but I'm downright disgusted when they leave without washing after #2.

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 4):
I have been known to, when leaving the bathroom in the office or in public behind someone I know did not wash their hands, call out very publicly to him, "Did you forget to watch your hands?" or something along those lines.

That's hilarious! I've always been tempted to do this.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

UltimateDelta

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:31 pm

At home I don't often wash after a #1, but I do after everything in a public place.

I always thought this would be hilarious in real life:

[Edited 2015-04-30 07:38:27]
Midwest Airlines- 1984-2010

GrahamHill

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:36 pm

Do you wash your hands after every bathroom visit?

I always wash my hands after going to the toilets, whatever business I have to do. Like I always wash my hands after taking public transport. And if I can't for whatever reason, I always keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer on me. It doesn't do the job quite as good as washing with soap, but it's better than nothing.
"A learned fool is more foolish than an ignorant one" - Moliere

vikkyvik

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:45 pm

But if my hands feel dry after a #1, I will often pass on a hand wash
Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 1):
I often don't wash after #1.

Ack. Please excuse me if I meet you guys and refuse to shake hands.

I have been known to, when leaving the bathroom in the office or in public behind someone I know did not wash their hands, call out very publicly to him, "Did you forget to watch your hands?" or something along those lines. There is nothing more disgusting than someone who goes around, shaking hands, handling stuff that other people then touch, and who does not have the common decency (or hygene) to wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

Yep.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

CXB77L

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Always. I thought it was common sense to do so. I always carry a pocket sized Dettol hand sanitiser with me, so my routine usually is to wash my hands with soap, dry with paper towel, open door handles with paper towel, then clean my hands again with hand sanitiser.

Being on immune suppressants, I can't be too careful about germs.

[Edited 2015-04-30 07:49:17]
Boeing 777 fanboy

scbriml

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Quoting aircatalonia (Reply 5):

So what about every other door handle, push-plate and stair-rail that's been touched by all the dirty people?

Short of wearing surgical gloves or sanitising your hands every two minutes, your hands will not stay clean very long.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Okie

Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Always
Those new Dyson Airblade Urinals make a heck of a mess. 

Sorry could not resist

Okie

Aaron747

Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Quoting vikkyvik (Reply 9):
Ack. Please excuse me if I meet you guys and refuse to shake hands.

If I'm going to be meeting people, greeting customers, eating or whatever that's obviously different. But just doing stuff around the house or heading to the park for a walk or whatever? Nah.

Quoting rwessel (Reply 2):
That entire region of your body tends to be contaminated with intestinal bacteria. So just "holding it" while using the urinal will contaminate your hands.

A doctor in the family told myself and my cousins that this was a misnomer intended to get the public into good habits and nothing more.

Funny that there is outcry over not washing after #1 yet there is a huge market on the Internet for men buying the soiled undies of college girls and the like - where's the public outrage about that??
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

gabrielchew

Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:26 pm

I'm always disgusted when I see guys walking out without washing their hands    How hard is it? I always wash after both, and i'm confused why so many people don't.
http://my.flightmemory.com/shefgab Upcoming flights: AMS-RIX-BUD-VDA,ETH-TLV-FCO-LHR,STN-TXL-LCY,LTN-CPH-LTN,LGW-SZG,MUC-LHR

vikkyvik

Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 13):
there is a huge market on the Internet for men buying the soiled undies of college girls and the like - where's the public outrage about that??

First I've heard of it. Guess I don't follow whatever line of news that falls under.

But to answer your question, I wouldn't shake hands with someone who didn't wash his hands after handling the soiled undies of college girls, either.

Just don't believe I've run into that situation before.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

garpd

Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:35 pm

You should always wash your hands. Regardless it its a 1 or 2 or both. Not because you might "deposit" something, but because while using the toilet, the flusher, etc, you can pick up shit.

This is how you see viruses spread like wildfire on cruise ships. One idiot doesn't wash their hands and exits the toilet. They touch the door handle, then hand rails and then another door some place, the call and floor buttons on a lift, etc. Leaving bacteria behind on each surface/item. Before you know it, 20 other people touch at least one of these items too and get infected. They then touch other things as they progress through the ship.
Over night, hundreds of passengers get sick. And what annoys me most, they all blame the cruise line!

There is no excuse, wash up every time, if you don't, you're just a dirty, disgusting person.

I have banned friends from my home for this. Seriously.
arpdesign.wordpress.com

tommy1808

Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Quoting OA412 (Reply 6):
but I'm downright disgusted when they leave without washing after #2.

funny.. since there is no touching involved hands should stay cleaner. But that is theory. .. so unless the sink/soap dispenser rates a 4 or above on the used diaper scale.... wash your hands....

Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

727LOVER

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm

OK, time to unravel the truth about the genesis of this thread.

DLX737200 and I have been friends for a long time, and I have known that he doesn't wash his hands after a #1 for almost as long. It has always disgusted me. We have had numerous conversations about this over the years. I have always tried to convince him he is wrong.
His argument has always been....HIS penis is clean, and since he doesn't spill urine, he feels there is no need for him to wash his hands. Well, we were having this discussion yet again last night, and it was becoming rather heated. So finally, I said, ..."lLook, if you think you're right, then go tell a.net"

So, in the middle of the night, I get an email with a link to this thread...I didn't think he would.

But based on the replies so far, most seem to agree with me

Quoting OA412 (Reply 6):
I always do, after #1 and #2. It's bad when I see people leave without washing after #1, but I'm downright disgusted when they leave without washing after #2.

Remember, sometimes the wide, handicapped stalls have their own sink.

Quoting UltimateDelta (Reply 7):
At home I don't often wash after a #1, but I do after everything in a public place.

Gross.   
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

WarRI1

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Amen brother. Nothing disgusts me more than non- washers. I also love non- flushers. I always have kleenex in my pocket to open the door with in case of electric handdryers. I use my elbow to open doors whenever I can, because of the non-washers out there. There are many. I carry hand sanitizer always as backup In case of no soap. Wash your hands, I do not need, or want your germs. I keep mine to myself. Try it.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

OA412

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Quoting 727LOVER (Reply 18):
Remember, sometimes the wide, handicapped stalls have their own sink.

True, but I've only seen that in a few places. Regardless, that's not been the case anywhere I've worked or gone to school over the last several years.

seb146

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Quoting scbriml (Reply 11):
sanitising your hands every two minutes,

That just sanitizes dirt. Plus, some studies suggest that washing with anti bacterial soap and then sanitizing is about the same as just washing with anti bacterial soap.

Now, do I wash after every time? YES!!! Both my parents were in health care and I have been in food service over 15 years. I do not want my store to be the one who gets people sick!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

novak500

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Quoting gabrielchew (Reply 14):
How hard is it?

Absolutely agree, you should wash after #1 and #2.

Kiwirob

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Quoting aircatalonia (Reply 5):
1. wash your hands with soap
2. use toilet paper to open the toilet door and to lock it
3. proceed to #1 or #2
4. again use toilet paper if you have to touch any handles or locks
5. wash your hands again and leave without touching anything

This.

There's a guy I work with who never washes his hand's after either event, it's disgusting, I won't go anywhere near him. He also reads the newspaper in the bog, this is ok at home, and I must admit I do enjoy taking a book with me, but at work, yuck!!

Rara

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 pm

In public I always wash my hands when I go to the loo, but at home, I don't usually wash my hands after a #1. Some here seem to find that shocking, but... I mean, do you run to the bathroom to wash your hands after you scratch your balls? Same thing isn't it?
Samson was a biblical tough guy, but his dad Samsonite was even more of a hard case.

Revelation

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:45 pm

There is nothing more disgusting

You must lead a sheltered life. There's a lot more disgusting things going on all the time.

One hint: try not to consider any aspect of food preparation outside the home.

Quoting rwessel (Reply 2):
That entire region of your body tends to be contaminated with intestinal bacteria.

Yet many people happily give or receive oral sex without a good strong disinfecting before-hand.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

727LOVER

Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Quoting Revelation (Reply 25):
Yet many people happily give or receive oral sex without a good strong disinfecting before-hand.

If one can smell it....one would likely back off. 
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

LittleFokker

Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 pm

I will fess to being inconsistent about hand washing after restroom use. I think there's too much germ-phobia and hand washing going on. My wife's skin is raw because she washes her hands 15-20 times a day, and always has to use lotion (drives me nuts, I don't like lotion). I believe in giving my immune system practice. I tend to subscribe to George Carlin's theory on cleanliness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo

(NSFW - language)
"All human activities are doomed to failure." - Jean Paul Sartre

Revelation

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Quoting LittleFokker (Reply 27):
I think there's too much germ-phobia and hand washing going on. My wife's skin is raw because she washes her hands 15-20 times a day, and always has to use lotion (drives me nuts, I don't like lotion). I believe in giving my immune system practice.

I have similar beliefs. My former wife had big phobias about food preparation outside the house. As above there is some validity to such phobias, but my way of thinking is like yours, it doesn't hurt to give the immune system something to do from time to time and it's better to take some chances rather than die a well preserved corpse. The net result was we almost always ate at home and thus missed out on a lot of socialization. It might have been healthy for her body, but it was pretty harmful to the health of her relationships with me and with many others.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

Dreadnought

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:19 pm

I think there's too much germ-phobia and hand washing going on. My wife's skin is raw because she washes her hands 15-20 times a day, and always has to use lotion (drives me nuts, I don't like lotion).

I agree that some people take it too far. But washing your hands before preparing food or going to the bathroom is not going too far. It's basic. How often do you do that per day - 5 or 6 times per day (including preparing 3 meals)?
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.

jetmatt777

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:24 pm

I will fess to being inconsistent about hand washing after restroom use. I think there's too much germ-phobia and hand washing going on. My wife's skin is raw because she washes her hands 15-20 times a day, and always has to use lotion (drives me nuts, I don't like lotion). I believe in giving my immune system practice. I tend to subscribe to George Carlin's theory on cleanliness:

I am kind of the same.

In public, especially at work, I always wash my hands after any bathroom encounter.

But at home I rarely do. I will wash my hands before doing anything at all in the kitchen.

Your immune system does need practice, and continually doing it's job for it will weaken your immune system down to where you will get sick more often.

I'm sick right now with a common cold, and it's the first time I've been legitimately sick in close to 4 years.

I handle people's luggage all day long in and out of aircraft and bag carts...so I get exposed to hundreds of millions of different germs. My immune system is pretty rock solid from getting small doses of different types of germs throughout the day.

When it's time to take my lunch break, I give my hands a good solid 2-3 minute scrub with soap. Then once dry, apply a squirt of hand sanitizer before I eat. Same thing before I clock and out and go home for the day.

While it may seem risky and unsanitary, I've been doing this routine and washing schedule for 4 years and have only been sick once (right now). Other coworkers who I see wearing gloves and some even wear latex gloves while handling bags -- I see them get sick 2-3 times per year despite them getting less exposure than I do.

I get more germ exposure and get sick far less often.

MrHMSH

Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:42 pm

After every bathroom visit, especially public, after #1 and #2. If I'm at home, I wash with soap and then use hand gel if I have. In fact hand-gel is my best mate. I use it after using the communal areas in my rented house. And after I pet my dogs (I don't know where they've been).

fr8mech

Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:57 pm

I'm hardly a germophobe, but something about public restrooms sets off my alarms.

Even if I just walk into one while accompanying my 8 year-old, I'll wash my hands with soap and water and do the whole paper towel/faucet/door thing.

At home, a quick rinse will usually suffice.
When seconds count, the police are minutes away, or may not come at all.
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. ~B. Murray
Ego Bibere Capulus, Ut Aliis Sit Vivere

cgnnrw

Fri May 01, 2015 12:03 am

After reading the posts it seems most are from males. What about the gals out there? What are you observations? I can't believe there are no female slobs out there!

I always wash my hands after completing my "business" it doesn't matter if I'm at home, the office or in public. I will admit that sometimes I will just run my hands under water if there isn't any soap.
A330 man.

WarRI1

Fri May 01, 2015 2:09 am

Quoting cgnnrw (Reply 33):
After reading the posts it seems most are from males. What about the gals out there? What are you observations? I can't believe there are no female slobs out there!

Ask my wife, she worked worked with many women who were as bad as men. She used to tell me about them, how they would offer all kinds of excuses for not washing their hands. There is no excuse, you do not have the right bring the germs out of the bathroom and feed them to somebody else, especially me. I will never forget the guys I worked with who washed their hands before going to the bathroom, and then not after. Full grown men, and I had to tell them to wash if they were riding with me to lunch. Trust me, I never shared bread with them. I still do not share bread with anyone but my wife.

DocLightning

Fri May 01, 2015 6:02 am

Of course I do.

And at work when I walk into a patient's room, I walk right past the patient, wash my hands, dry them, and then turn around and shake their hand.

On the first day of the rotation, the students are told:
"There are very few ways to fail the rotation and get sent home, but walking into an exam room and touching the patient before you wash your hands -- including handshakes -- is one of them."
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

rwessel

Fri May 01, 2015 6:59 am

Quoting Revelation (Reply 25):

And people catch stuff that way all the time, and even with "ordinary" sex. The number of people most of us want to be intimate with is vastly smaller than the number of people we shake hands with, handle our food, etc...

OA412

Fri May 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Quoting cgnnrw (Reply 33):
I can't believe there are no female slobs out there!

You must not know many women. 

cgnnrw

Fri May 01, 2015 3:11 pm

Quoting OA412 (Reply 37):
You must not know many women.

Oh I do but they never admit to being slobs. They prefer the term "organizationally challenged"   Also, never discussed the issue of hand washing with any of them.
A330 man.

seat64k

Fri May 01, 2015 8:13 pm

After 1 and 2 - always. I call people out at work too. I really don't care what people do at home, but it really bugs me when guys leave the loos and head straight to the kitchen or to meet with clients.

I am not a germaphobe, and I'll admit to regularly applying the 5-second rule and being very flexible about it, but there's something about my hands. I feel really dirty when my hands are not clean. I normally don't carry hand santisier with me, but I definitely do when I travel. You never know when you'll be away from washing facilities for extended periods, and in some countries it is not common for soap to be provided in public bathrooms (or toilet paper for that matter).

Quoting scbriml (Reply 11):
So what about every other door handle, push-plate and stair-rail that's been touched by all the dirty people?

Short of wearing surgical gloves or sanitising your hands every two minutes, your hands will not stay clean very long.

You make a good point. On the one hand, some contact with germs and bacteria build immunity. But the concentration of human bodies is too high - even with nightly cleaning of commonly touched surfaces - in the office where I work, and bugs spread like wildfire.

This reminds me, I have a colleague who is a germaphobe and I never knew this despite sitting next to him for a year. Someone pointed it out to me later on, and since then I can't believe I missed it for so long. He always wears a thin jumper or long sleeved shirt, even during the summer, so that when he opens doors, he can pull his sleeve over his hand and not touch the hande. He does it so quickly and effortlessly, you don't notice it unless you know to look.

Max Q

Fri May 01, 2015 8:26 pm

Couldn't agree more, I never touch restroom doors. I would say that 50% of people don't wash their hands after #1 and 30% after #2

Its unbelievably disgusting, the only reason I can think of for this behavior is just laziness, taking that 10 seconds to clean up is just too much for these anti social idiots.

Same goes for the morons that pee on the seat or don't flush, if I encounter that at the gym I go to and see the person walking away I call them out on it, every time and they walk back looking embarrassed to take care of it.

If you make a mess in a public space, clean it up or you're a scumbag.

Aircraft toilets are the worst, especially as you have no choice.
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

GGg

Aaron747

Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Quoting Max Q (Reply 40):
If you make a mess in a public space, clean it up or you're a scumbag.

Well said.

Its unbelievably disgusting, the only reason I can think of for this behavior is just laziness, taking that 10 seconds to clean up is just too much for these anti social idiots.

All due respect, I'm just not germaphobe enough to wash habitually after #1 at home, where I know both myself and our things are kept plenty clean.

Quoting Rara (Reply 24):
but... I mean, do you run to the bathroom to wash your hands after you scratch your balls? Same thing isn't it?

One could say the same about scratching ears, eyes, nose, getting something out stuck in the mouth, etc.

Braybuddy

Fri May 01, 2015 11:50 pm

To all the people over-obsessed with hygiene in the downstairs department: have you ever had oral sex in the back of a car or a quiet corner somewhere?

WarRI1

Sat May 02, 2015 12:18 am

Aircraft toilets are the worst, especially as you have no choice.

When I go on a flight, I do not drink a drop of liquid hours before the flight. I make sure I go just before the flight begins. I have flown all over the US and Canada without using an in flight bathroom. I can not make it to Europe, as hard as I have tried. I have only had to do #1 on aircraft so far. I hope my luck continues. It gets harder as the years pass.

seat64k

Sat May 02, 2015 12:28 am

Quoting Braybuddy (Reply 42):
To all the people over-obsessed with hygiene in the downstairs department: have you ever had oral sex in the back of a car or a quiet corner somewhere?

No but washing my hands doesn't feel nearly as good! Somethings are just worth the compromise 

Skydrol

Sat May 02, 2015 1:40 am

Quoting WarRI1 (Reply 43):
When I go on a flight, I do not drink a drop of liquid hours before the flight. I make sure I go just before the flight begins. I have flown all over the US and Canada without using an in flight bathroom.

That's a pretty miserable way to have to fly, so dehydrated. And from my experience, many airport toilets are far worse than the 40,000 foot throne.

LD4
∙ ---{--« ∙ ----{--« ∙ --{-« ∙ ---{--« ∙ --{--« ∙ --{-« ∙ ----{--« ∙

WarRI1

Sat May 02, 2015 2:22 am

Quoting Skydrol (Reply 45):
That's a pretty miserable way to have to fly, so dehydrated. And from my experience, many airport toilets are far worse than the 40,000 foot throne.

It does really not bother me. I have been able to go without liquids all my life. I have never been a heavy water drinker. I know what they say about drinking X amount of water per day. I have never come close. If I get dehydrated, I am not aware of it. When I land , I just start my normal intake. My wife has never been able to do this. Even when working in the heat, no great intake of water.

fr8mech

Sat May 02, 2015 2:23 am

Quoting WarRI1 (Reply 43):
When I go on a flight, I do not drink a drop of liquid hours before the flight.

This may sound a bit counter-intuitive, but I suggest sipping on water through the wait at the gate and on the flight. I suspect your body will deal with that better than the dehydration that is part of flying. No caffeinated or sugary drinks, just water.

And from my experience, many airport toilets are far worse than the 40,000 foot throne.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away, or may not come at all.
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. ~B. Murray
Ego Bibere Capulus, Ut Aliis Sit Vivere

WarRI1

Sat May 02, 2015 2:51 am

[quote=fr8mech,reply=47]This may sound a bit counter-intuitive, but I suggest sipping on water through the wait at the gate and on the flight. I suspect your body will deal with that better than the dehydration that is part of flying. No caffeinated or sugary drinks, just water.

I do know they mention dehydration from flying, it does not seem to happen to me. If I sipped on coffee, they would be throwing me out of the head onboard.

DocLightning

Sat May 02, 2015 4:21 am

I have coronated myself "King of the Sky" a few times. I feel like the lower pressure helps...um...blow things out.

On a long flight it's actually kinda nice to get a moment's privacy in the lav.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan