scbriml

RE: Fifa Officials Arrested, Face Extradition To US

Fri May 29, 2015 6:11 am

Quoting AR385 (Reply 95):
Payments to foreign officials may be legal under the FCPA if the payments are permitted under the written laws of the host country.

Which is EXACTLY what I said. It's not bribe, it's codified - as ikramerica said.

So I really don´t know what you were taught.

But I do, apparently.   
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

L410Turbolet

Fri May 29, 2015 6:41 am

Quoting PHX787 (Reply 75):
Maybe Russia provided a convincing case to FIFA (devil's advocate) but QATAR as host is just so blaringly obvious corruption.

Yeah, the convinced FIFA that if they got away with buying themselves the Putinkin Games from the IOC, they can do it with the World Cup as well.
No other politican seems to be bothered by the arrests the way the Kremlin dwarf has been.

In other news... I read something about Maradona calling Blatter a "mafia-boss". Gotta love pro football. Drug addict and a notorious cheater calling another cheater and a crook names. Priceless.

ikramerica

Fri May 29, 2015 9:23 am

Quoting L410tURBOLET (Reply 101):

Well QATAR doesn't seem to qualify. It's not large enough, doesn't have enough cities, etc.

When you read what England would have to do to be ready and how the semi finals must be in different cities, how does Qatar logistically meet the WC criteria for selection in the first place?
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.

L410Turbolet

Fri May 29, 2015 9:55 am

Quoting ikramerica (Reply 102):
When you read what England would have to do to be ready and how the semi finals must be in different cities, how does Qatar logistically meet the WC criteria for selection in the first place?

Perhaps it is a good opportunity to have a really good look at reasonability of such standards (ditto for the IOC requirements for the Olympics), because if a country hosting one of the best leagues in the world is not good enough for Blatter and his crooks to host the WC with the present infrastructure then something is seriously wrong and seriously prone to unnecessary spending and corruption.
It's just 2x11 guys with weird hairdos kicking a ball for three weeks and people getting drunk watching them...

wingman

Fri May 29, 2015 2:58 pm

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 98):
The difference is that when the New York Times spends money to get a candidate elected they are doing it explicitly with the intent of electing someone, whereas 95% of the time another type of corporation makes a campaign contribution it is merely with the intent of paying protection money.

And yet Fox News is the most watched, read, and listened to "unbiased, fair, and objective" source of "news" in the United States. In addition, the most listened to radio news or opinion programs are all vehemently conservative. I'm not sure your argument using the NYT as a counterpoint has any validity. I would argue that news organizations intent on winning elections for their chosen candidates spend equally supporting both Dem and GOP candidates.

Star makes an excellent point, which is that our elected leaders are more than likely to have lunch with a Koch Bro or NRA leader and actually enact, block, or change legislation on their behalf vs. a regular Joe voter who has not contributed $125MM dollars to a political party. I'm sorry, but in the same way the Founding Fathers designed the Electoral College to prevent undue influence in national politics by the larger states, so too would they be terribly disappointed that we legislated greater influence for the wealthy.

In this case, "freedom of speech" really just means "the freedom to buy votes" and that makes our government corrupt. I'd argue it makes our government the most corrupt of any. To wit, under GWB the White House was in the NRA's back pocket, they actually said it into a recording device, and it was true.

ikramerica

Fri May 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Quoting wingman (Reply 104):

Foxnews may be the single largest, but when you aggregate liberal news sites it's s different picture. As for radio, liberal talk hosts try and fail (but not all). But most DJs are liberal, so most drive time inane chatter shows that intersperse talk and music are liberal. It's hardly one sided.

mham001

Fri May 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Quoting PHX787 (Reply 75):
If the US actually signed onto the ICJ maybe they could levy charges against Sepp.

The US is the largest source of money for FIFA, which gives them quite a lot of authority over him.

Quoting AR385 (Reply 89):
Such practice exists and is allowed and explained in the FCPA.

A simple source for you assertion would go a long way.

"Regarding payments to foreign officials, the act draws a distinction between bribery and facilitation or "grease payments", which may be permissible under the FCPA, but may still violate local laws. The primary distinction is that grease payments are made to an official to expedite his performance of the duties he is already bound to perform.[citation needed]

So you post an incited wiki rumor? Really?

Quoting wingman (Reply 104):
And yet Fox News is the most watched, read, and listened to "unbiased, fair, and objective" source of "news" in the United States.

No it isn't. It's not even close. in fact, your accusation is preposterous, it's laughably uninformed. Was this something you read on the internet?

scbriml

Fri May 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Blatter re-elected after Ali withdraws before the second round of voting.

There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

SOBHI51

Fri May 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Blatter get reelected. FIFA is corrupt to the bones.
I am against any terrorist acts committed under the name of Islam

Marcus

Fri May 29, 2015 8:47 pm

OK so it looks like FIFA as an organization will not change without a little help from the outside, so what is next?
Kids!....we are going to the happiest place on earth...TIJUANA! signed: Krusty the Clown

flyingturtle

Fri May 29, 2015 8:51 pm

Quoting scbriml (Reply 108):
Quoting SOBHI51 (Reply 109):

He lives on his own planet..........

http://www.zeit.de/sport/2015-05/sepp-blatter-all-reasons is a timeless piece of journalism.

David
Reading accident reports is what calms me down

QANTAS077

Fri May 29, 2015 9:31 pm

I've been following Football for 20+ years and in that time players have come and gone, championships won and lost, but the one effing name that has always remained is Sepp Blatter, how the hell can one old man be elected so many times? The great companies of the world renew management more frequently..he say's he'll clean up FIFA, well, you've had near on 20 years and it's more widespread than ever...why should anyone believe this clown?

CPH-R

Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Quoting flyingturtle (Reply 111):
http://www.zeit.de/sport/2015-05/sepp-blatter-all-reasons is a timeless piece of journalism.

Bwahaha, +1 to Zeit for that one.

Quoting QANTAS077 (Reply 112):
but the one effing name that has always remained is Sepp Blatter, how the hell can one old man be elected so many times?

Read the Bloomberg article linked at the top of the thread. In short, he funnels money to some veyr poor nations and their officials, ensuring that he has their continued support, as otherwise they'd risk the river of money drying up.

wingman

Fri May 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Quoting mham001 (Reply 106):
No it isn't. It's not even close. in fact, your accusation is preposterous, it's laughably uninformed. Was this something you read on the internet?

I may be technically wrong, I'll cede that point. But the point that people make that Americans are deluged by news with a liberal bias is not only not true, it could easily be argued that the opposite is true. If you look at time spent per channel and the bias acuteness of the source, conservative "news" channels and radio stations have been getting the word out extremely well, even prior to Citizens United.

I stand by by essential position which is that money in politics is corruption, and it shouldn't be there..certainly not to the extent granted by Citizen's United.

And out of curiosity, where do you get your information if not from the internet? I can't think of much information in the public domain that isn't on the internet myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-listened-to_radio_programs
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/2014-cabl...how-americans-get-tv-news-at-home/

illinoisman

Fri May 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Quoting Marcus (Reply 110):
OK so it looks like FIFA as an organization will not change without a little help from the outside, so what is next?

Well, it's been rumored that the major players in CONCACAF and UEFA might walk away from FIFA if Blatter is re-elected. Now it's time to see if this is just posturing or if they actually have the backbone to do it.

ltbewr

Sat May 30, 2015 12:46 am

Let me thorw out some ideas:

First would be to split FIFA into 3 organizations,
A group of the 50 or so largest national/country members, those with significant professional leagues, they would retain the rights to the World Cup and major tournaments as well as regulation for professional national leagues.
A group for the minor countries under a certain population and with no or few professional leagues;
A 3rd group for the non-profesional and youth (under 18) leagues.

Second, any reform must include, as done in part with the IOC, strict and transparent processes as to selection of host cities for major events, elections of officials, strong anti-bribery and internal disclosure of financial information of individuals.

Third, major cuts in pay, benefits, travel expenses for officials, limits with demands for treatment of them by national members.

Four, a total redo of broadcasting rights, in transparency and choosing who can do the job best, not just how much money they will pay or bribe to do so.

Five: Sponsors, especially the biggest ones, need to put pressure on any and all reforms and demand a renegotiation of current futures.

Six: Withdraw the offer of the WC and related tournaments to Qatar. It may be too late for Russia as would be a political disaster for the USA and EC, but they do have most of the facilities and have a significant professional league. The USA has a major military base in Qatar so may have a real conflict as to them, although they don't have most of the necessary facilities nor have a significant professional league.

Seven: Fans of The Game must put pressure on their National organizations and government to work with reformers or risk losing their elected or unelected jobs.

Pyrex

Sat May 30, 2015 12:57 am

I think the funniest thing in the middle of all this tragedy has to be the current president of the Brazilian football federation, who, although not indicted (unlike his predecessor), as soon as he heard the news checked out of the hotel and fled from Switzerland back to Brazil (from where he cannot be extradited), even before the FIFA congress started.

Kind of reminds me of some colleagues of mine during college, who were being unruly in class - the professor kicked out of class someone who was sitting in front of them with a "You, out" but they just assumed the professor was talking to them so packed their stuff and started walking towards the door. The professor's response? "I actually wasn't talking to you, but if you assumed it was you then you probably were up to no good, so off you go as well."
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

luckyone

Sat May 30, 2015 12:25 pm

Quoting Revelation (Reply 88):
His ability to extract HUGE amounts of money from media contracts, ability to divide and conquer opponents, and ability to keep himself insulated from the stench has kept him in place for an amazingly long time.

He's Richard J. Daley (Papa Daley to Chicagoans) reincarnate.

PanHAM

Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Quoting ikramerica (Reply 102):
When you read what England would have to do to be ready and how the semi finals must be in different cities, how does Qatar logistically meet the WC criteria for selection in the first place

That's easy, just found a new city around each stadium like Potemkin's villages and everything is OK.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

ikramerica

Sat May 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Quoting illinoisman (Reply 115):

If UEFA and CONCACAF persuaded the South Americans to join them, it's all over for FIFA. The fact the African countries get 1 more bite than UEFA as almost as ridiculous as the UN.

The voting should work like the qualifying. Each region votes. Then their regions vote is weighted based on the number of teams qualified in the last World Cup.

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 119):

But FIFA wouldn't accept

Semi finals in rose bowl (Pasadena) and la Galaxy stadium (Carson, if it were bigger) and final in Collosium (Los Angeles) but that's what they are doing with Qatar. At least the ioc prefers venues close together instead of FIFA insisting on spreading games to every corner of the host country.

L-188

Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:39 am

In other hilarious news.

One of the accused FIFA officials, Jack Warner apparently has issued a video statement where he claims that the US is currently hosting the world cup and is wondering why they are hosting it if they are so anti-FIFA.

His source that the US is currently hosting the World Cup......An Article about the arrests that ran in...THE ONION!!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ion-says-u-s-hosting-world-n367401
http://time.com/3902835/fifa-officials-falls-for-onion-gag/
http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2015...on-jack-warner-video-onion-article
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

scbriml

Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:53 am

Quoting L-188 (Reply 121):
One of the accused FIFA officials, Jack Warner apparently has issued a video statement where he claims that the US is currently hosting the world cup and is wondering why they are hosting it if they are so anti-FIFA.

As I'm sure Mr Warner would be quick to point out, he's an ex-FIFA official.

I only mention it because the reason he is an ex-official, is that he resigned when he was told he was going to be investigated for corruption by FIFA. FIFA promptly declared they no longer needed to investigate him because he'd resigned.   

He is about the nastiest and most corrupt person ever involved in football. I really, really hope he gets to spend some quality time in prison very soon.

Oh, and apparently, he's none too smart.

KPDX

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Breaking: Sepp Blatter has just announced his resignation.

OA260

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Sepp Blatter has resigned !

FIFA President Sepp Blatter is to quit amid a corruption scandal engulfing the footballing body.

More follows...

http://news.sky.com/story/1495047/fi...a-president-sepp-blatter-to-resign

[Edited 2015-06-02 09:54:20]

scbriml

Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Quoting OA260 (Reply 124):
Sepp Blatter has resigned !

Wow. I'm actually shocked he has that much integrity. Or were the FBI getting too close?

us330

Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:20 pm

Quoting scbriml (Reply 125):
Wow. I'm actually shocked he has that much integrity. Or were the FBI getting too close?

I think the FBI was getting too close.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/02/sp...money-central-to-bribery-case.html

And this letter was the straw that broke the camel's back:
https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/605660641374912512

MD11Engineer

Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Quoting us330 (Reply 126):

I think the FBI was getting too close.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/02/sp...money-central-to-bribery-case.html

And this letter was the straw that broke the camel's back:
https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/605660641374912512

But it is not over until the fat lady sings.

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

mke717spotter
Topic Author

Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:45 pm

http://www.espnfc.us/fifa-world-cup/...er-resigns-amid-corruption-scandal

"Speaking at a news conference in Zurich, Blatter said he would remain in his position until a special election can be held to appoint his successor.

Domenico Scala, the chairman of FIFA's Audit and Compliance Committee, said an election would be held sometime between December 2015 and March 2016, during which time FIFA will vet candidates."

He's stepping down...in half a year maybe. Why does it take 6-10 months to hold a special election? I can't believe he's still going to be in charge for that long.
Will you watch the Cleveland Browns and the Detroit Lions on Sunday? Only if coach Eric Mangini resigned after a loss.

OA260

Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Or Coca Cola and Visa had some input. Funny how quickly they made statements in support of the move.

QANTAS077

Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:26 pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-0...ls-exploitation-of-workers/6511660

how long can this continue?

Mir

Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:47 pm

I'm actually shocked he has that much integrity. Or were the FBI getting too close?

One of those answers is far more likely than the other.

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

Thunderboltdrgn

Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:04 am

6 more FIFA officials are wanted by US authorities:

Quoting The Guardian:

Interpol have issued “Red Notices” for individuals wanted by US authorities. An Interpol
statement read: “At the request of US authorities, Interpol Red Notices – or international
wanted persons alerts – have been issued for two former FIFA officials and four corporate
executives for charges including racketeering conspiracy and corruption.”
Like a thunderbolt of lightning the Dragon roars across the sky. Il Drago Ruggente

Thunderboltdrgn

Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:06 am

The official Interpol warrants:

Quoting Interpol:

NTERPOL issues Red Notices for former FIFA officials and executives wanted by US authorities

LYON, France – At the request of US authorities, INTERPOL Red Notices – or international wanted persons alerts – have been issued for two former FIFA officials and four corporate executives for charges including racketeering, conspiracy and corruption.

The Red Notices have been issued for;

Jack Warner, Trinidad & Tobago national, former FIFA vice president and executive
committee member, CONCACAF president, CFU president and Trinidad and
Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) special adviser.

Nicolás Leoz, Paraguayan national, former FIFA executive committee member
and CONMEBOL president.

Alejandro Burzaco, Argentine national, controlling principal of Torneos y Competencias
S.A., a sports marketing business based in Argentina, and its affiliates.

Hugo Jinkis and Mariano Jinkis, Argentine nationals, controlling principals of
Full Play Group S.A., a sports marketing business based in Argentina, and its affiliates.

José Margulies (also known as José Lazaro), Brazilian national, controlling principal
of Valente Corp. and Somerton Ltd., broadcasting businesses.
Like a thunderbolt of lightning the Dragon roars across the sky. Il Drago Ruggente

ltbewr

Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:25 am

That Blatter has announced his resignation pending a vote for his replacement is a good thing, but it is going to take too long (by FIFA rules it is to be done in not less than 4 months), and the question is who will replace him. The anger of fans, US and pending other criminal investigations, charges and arrests have severely damaged FIFA's structure, it is pretty much a zombie right now. I mean, who will represent FIFA at the Woman's WC starting Saturday ? Maybe a woman who works in the FIFA HQ's mailroom ? The FIFA seating areas will be pretty much empty for the WWC matches.
There is also the huge issues of the criminal acts in the selection of the WC in Qatar in 2022 that needs to be resolved in the next few months, the 2018 WC in Russia and the lower tier regional tournaments that need to be dealt with.

As I suggested before, FIFA may have to be broken up, with the 45 or so major Football WC level teams becoming one and a separate 'elite' organization, and a second or third group of smaller nation groups, under-20 and amateur continuing as FIFA. Maybe the 'elite' WC level could go the way of Formula 1 and related racing, become a profit making corporation owned by a few persons.

scbriml

Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:28 am

Quoting thunderboltdrgn (Reply 133):
Jack Warner, Trinidad & Tobago national, former FIFA vice president and executive
committee member, CONCACAF president, CFU president and Trinidad and
Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) special adviser.

Yes, yes, yes! Or "Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole!" as a football fan might sing.

At last, Mr Warner's very dirty past is catching up with him.

bhill

Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:01 pm

FIFA should NOT be broken up. It is reassuring to know that no matter where you go or watch a match in the World, the Laws are consistent, the officiating has a standard, etc. If is were broken up into little "fiefdoms" you would wind up with something akin to American baseball's NL and AL leagues and the rule differences.

I think Sir Alex Furguson should be drafted to be the interim president....  

But then I am a Man U fan......
Carpe Pices

Revelation

Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Quoting ltbewr (Reply 134):
That Blatter has announced his resignation pending a vote for his replacement is a good thing, but it is going to take too long (by FIFA rules it is to be done in not less than 4 months), and the question is who will replace him.

If FIFA really wanted to move on, they'd have appointed an interim replacement instead of letting him do whatever he can do for the next several months.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

L410Turbolet

Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro on Tuesday suggested that Argentine soccer legend Diego Maradona become the next FIFA president, hours after a deepening soccer scandal spurred the resignation of the group's top official.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/venezue...fifa-president-031202995--sow.html

Maradona? Replacing crook Blatter with cheater and drug addict Maradona will certainly make FIFA more credible...

scbriml

Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Quoting L410tURBOLET (Reply 138):
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro on Tuesday suggested that Argentine soccer legend Diego Maradona become the next FIFA president, hours after a deepening soccer scandal spurred the resignation of the group's top official.

Oh, he'd be perfect.   

scbriml

Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Chuck Blazer is singing like a canary in court! Admits he and other FIFA officials accepted bribes for the 1998 (France) and 2010 (South Africa) World Cups. The whole house of cards is going to come tumbling down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/32998735

Quote:
He says that he and others on Fifa's executive committee agreed to accept bribes in conjunction with the choice of South Africa as 2010 World Cup host.

QANTAS077

Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:59 pm

if the bidding process is flawed, I wonder how many of the match results are tainted...how deep does this run?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5RTNnfyNdgwTkExRWVubzBQakE&usp=sharing

and the FIFA files..

[Edited 2015-06-03 15:34:04]

SOBHI51

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:23 pm

A lot of you don't remember a match in the world cup of 1982, when West Germany(at the time) and Austria, committed a clear conspiracy, even the blind could have seen it, to stop Algeria from qualifying to the next round. FIFA acted as if nothing happened while promoting fair play. What a joke.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disgrace_of_Gij%C3%B3n
I am against any terrorist acts committed under the name of Islam

Osubuckeyes

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Quoting SOBHI51 (Reply 142):

That event is why they now play the final group stage games on the same day at the same time IIRC.

tommy1808

Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:37 pm

A lot of you don't remember a match in the world cup of 1982, when West Germany(at the time) and Austria, committed a clear conspiracy, even the blind could have seen it, to stop Algeria from qualifying to the next round. FIFA acted as if nothing happened while promoting fair play.

well, embarrassing as it was, our TV commentator actually refused to keep talking about the farcè unfolding, the probably wasn't a violation, at least technically. It probably was more applied game theory than conspiracy, simply because the first ~25-30 minutes where a good game ..... probably until everyone did realize that taking it slow serves both sides interest. A shame, of course, but this time probably not FIFAs fault.

Quoting osubuckeyes (Reply 143):
That event is why they now play the final group stage games on the same day at the same time IIRC.

Still happens though. .. Denmark vs. Sweden at the 2004 EC e.g.

Best regards
Thomas
....the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero

Revelation

Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:05 am

A lot of you don't remember a match in the world cup of 1982, when West Germany(at the time) and Austria, committed a clear conspiracy, even the blind could have seen it, to stop Algeria from qualifying to the next round.

Which shows that the 'beautiful game' is only occasionally beautiful, and some times it's downright ugly. I guess for many the highs outweigh the lows, and maybe for some the balance is currently shifting, yet it seems the current scandals won't really change people's attitudes towards watching or attending FIFA matches or buying products from FIFA endorsers.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

scbriml

Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:28 am

A lot of you don't remember a match in the world cup of 1982, when West Germany(at the time) and Austria, committed a clear conspiracy, even the blind could have seen it, to stop Algeria from qualifying to the next round. FIFA acted as if nothing happened while promoting fair play. What a joke.

If two teams start a match knowing a draw is a good result for both teams, guess what, it occasionally ends in a draw. It happens at al levels of the sport. It's only an issue if the teams have colluded BEFORE the match starts. Is there any evidence that happened in your specific case?

Quoting Revelation (Reply 145):
Which shows that the 'beautiful game' is only occasionally beautiful, and some times it's downright ugly.

Just like any professional sport. Heck, I've been to MLB games that are so dull I've fallen asleep.

tommy1808

Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 am

Quoting scbriml (Reply 146):
Is there any evidence that happened in your specific case?

nope, it's a classical "managing the result" and happens in many, if not most, soccer games at some point, although usually pretty close to the end.
In this case the game was actually nice until the first goal, and after that the situation was as follows:
Germany had nothing to win from scoring again.
Austria had nothing to lose from not scoring.
Austria had nothing to lose from Germany scoring again.

Logical result, both teams switched to defense and keeping the ball and if both teams do that, it gets very boring.

Best regards
Thomas
....the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero

scbriml

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:03 am

Now Jack Warner says he fears for his life and has lodged a dossier of information that implicates high-ranking FIFA officials in Trinidad & Tabago's election!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-33002879
Quote:
Former Fifa vice-president Jack Warner made a televised address in which he said he feared for his life in the wake of the corruption investigation.

Speaking in Trinidad, he said he could link Fifa officials to the 2010 election in Trinidad and Tobago.

OA260

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:17 am

The UK have officially announced they are willing to host the 2022 cup if they are taken off Qatar.