winterlight
Topic Author

USA Planning Russian Revolution

Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Question everything. Trust no-one.

CPH-R

RE: USA Planning Russian Revolution

Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:50 pm

David Icke? Really? Any reptilians involved by chance?  

garnetpalmetto

Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 1):
Any reptilians involved by chance?

It was actually a Red Dress Reptilian who shot down MH17. They got word that Terry Wogan happened to be onboard and that he was ferrying the complete discography of Boxcar Willie with him.
South Carolina - too small to be its own country, too big to be a mental asylum.

Kiwirob

Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Well it wouldn't surprise me if it was the US behind the Orange and Rose revolutions, but I'd need to see real proof, which will never happen.

I don't think the Russian people would be up for revolution, I don't see it happening, they are a very resilient people, they are tough, the majority see the current situation as Russia v the world. Besides would the US really be dumb enough to start a revolution in a country with nuclear weapons?

winterlight
Topic Author

Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 1):
David Icke? Really? Any reptilians involved by chance?

The jury may be out on the reptilian stuff, but: http://www.neonnettle.com/feed/57-1-...predicted-that-actually-came-true-
Question everything. Trust no-one.

Braybuddy

Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Oh wow! I suppose if you're the Son of the Godhead you know everything.  

I didn't realise this old fool was still around, although he adds to the gaiety of nations, I suppose.

zckls04

Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:55 pm

David Icke. Oh my goodness. He's like a cult leader without any acolytes.

The internet has frankly ruined the good old fashioned cult. We don't even get any decent ritual suicides anymore. Ironic really, since "drinking the Kool Aid" is such a favorite barb of conspiracy loonies.
Four Granavox Turbines!

scbriml

Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Quoting winterlight (Thread starter):
Ain't the US government great?

Anyone taking anything David Icke says seriously risks not being taken seriously themselves.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

pu

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:04 am

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 3):
would the US really be dumb enough to start a revolution in a country with nuclear weapons?

In an attempt to steer the thread into a more objective discussion, I will say that it's doubtful the USSR has the ability to deliver a nuclear weapon to US soil. They might, however, have the ability to bribe major sporting bodies to hold their premiere events on Russian soil.

Pu.

tu204

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:56 am

Quoting pu (Reply 8):
In an attempt to steer the thread into a more objective discussion, I will say that it's doubtful the USSR has the ability to deliver a nuclear weapon to US soil.

Ofcourse the USSR doesn't have the ability to deliver anything anywhere. It doesn't exist anymore 

Russia on the otherhand has abundant ability to turn a sizable landmass into a nuclear wasteland  
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov

LMP737

Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:51 am

Well it wouldn't surprise me if it was the US behind the Orange and Rose revolutions, but I'd need to see real proof, which will never happen.

Maybe you can find some supporting evidence on veteranstoday.com.  
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

scbriml

Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:01 am

Quoting tu204 (Reply 9):
Ofcourse the USSR doesn't have the ability to deliver anything anywhere. It doesn't exist anymore

True, although Putin's working hard to restore it!   

Quoting tu204 (Reply 9):
Russia on the otherhand has abundant ability to turn a sizable landmass into a nuclear wasteland

Yes, it would be naive in the extreme to think Russia couldn't inflict serious damage if it wanted to.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

victrola

Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Kiwi Bob is always ready to believe the worst about the United States and the best about Russian intentions.

Quoting LMP737 (Reply 10):

Wow, that is really something to be proud of.

victrola

Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm

This is a complete joke. The U.S. government does not have the ability to overthrow the Russian government and are well aware if it. They have too many other things on their plate to even give it any thought. Russia is not some banana republic where you can bribe a few people and engineer the overthrow of a government. Hell, the U.S. can't even control events in Iraq. The fact that people can read and believe this rubbish is makes me wonder if critical thinking is still taught in schools.

Of course, my post here could be part of this insidious plot  

bhill

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Quoting tu204 (Reply 9):

They did once already...

Chernobyl.....
Carpe Pices

Kiwirob

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Quoting victrola (Reply 12):

Kiwi Bob is always ready to believe the worst about the United States and the best about Russian intentions.

KiwiRob is a realist, the US is behind most dodgy deeds that happen in this world, especially when it comes to the overthrowing of an elected govt.

There's plenty of article from the early 00's that claim the US had a hand in the Orange Revolution, so this isn't new territory.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/26/ukraine.usa

Quote:
But while the gains of the orange-bedecked "chestnut revolution" are Ukraine's, the campaign is an American creation, a sophisticated and brilliantly conceived exercise in western branding and mass marketing that, in four countries in four years, has been used to try to salvage rigged elections and topple unsavoury regimes.

Funded and organised by the US government, deploying US consultancies, pollsters, diplomats, the two big American parties and US non-government organisations, the campaign was first used in Europe in Belgrade in 2000 to beat Slobodan Milosevic at the ballot box.

Richard Miles, the US ambassador in Belgrade, played a key role. And by last year, as US ambassador in Tbilisi, he repeated the trick in Georgia, coaching Mikhail Saakashvili in how to bring down Eduard Shevardnadze.

Ten months after the success in Belgrade, the US ambassador in Minsk, Michael Kozak, a veteran of similar operations in central America, notably in Nicaragua, organised a near identical campaign to try to defeat the Belarus hardman, Alexander Lukashenko.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/04/ukra-a06.html

Quote:
The Orange Revolution was organised and financed by Washington and, to a lesser extent, by the European powers in order to facilitate just this type of restructuring of the Ukrainian economy at the behest of the transnational corporations. Yushchenko was chosen and supported by the US after he had won their admiration for implementing limited pro-market reforms as Kuchma’s prime minister from 1999 to 2001.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine...-revolution-training-group/5369906

Quote:
The US is strongly pushing the Ukraine EU integration just as it had been behind the 2004 failed “Orange Revolution” to split Ukraine from Russia in a bid to isolate and weaken Russia. Now Ukrainians have found evidence of direct involvement of the Belgrade US-financed training group, CANVAS behind the carefully-orchestrated Kiev protests.

TheSonntag

Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Quoting bhill (Reply 14):
They did once already...

Twice, actually:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayak

However, the US are good contendors with Three Miles Island and some other projects...

victrola

Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 15):
KiwiRob is a realist, the US is behind most dodgy deeds that happen in this world, especially when it comes to the overthrowing of an elected govt.

There's plenty of article from the early 00's that claim the US had a hand in the Orange Revolution, so this isn't new territory.

Yes there is plenty of Russian propaganda to this effect. I would love to see you go to Kiev and spew out your opinions to the local populace and see what kind of reaction you would get. Anyone with any common sense knows that the Ukranians, as much as you refuse to believe this, do not want to be ruled by Russians. This is human nature. That the U.S. launched a campaign to turn the Russian loving Ukranianians against Mother Russia is typical Russian propaganda. Meanwhile there is plenty of evidence that Russian soldiers have infiltrated Ukraine and supplied the rebels with weapons, one of which shot down a civilian airliner. Your posts are so rediculous one has to wonder how much the Russians are paying you. Let's talk about other dodgy deeds done by your dear friends the Russians. The invasion of South Ossetia, the massacres in Chechnya. If you love Russia so much, why don't you leave Norway and live there. I'm sure Russia provides much more freedom and a better life than Norway.

You really seem to have a pathological hatred of the United States and all things American.

Braybuddy

Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Quoting victrola (Reply 17):
That the U.S. launched a campaign to turn the Russian loving Ukranianians against Mother Russia is typical Russian propaganda

The Russians did a pretty good job of that themselves . . .  

BigOrange

Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Besides would the US really be dumb enough to start a revolution in a country with nuclear weapons?

They are not dumb enough now, but god help us if any of the 17 dumbasses become president, then all bets are off!

Kiwirob

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:11 am

Quoting victrola (Reply 17):
Anyone with any common sense knows that some Ukranians, as much as you refuse to believe this, do not want to be ruled by Russians.

Fixed it for you.

LMP737

Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:10 am

Most of us here see David Icke for what he is, a goof. Yet you seemed to entertain what he's saying even though he has no proof. Are you ignoring the fact that the guy is off his rocker because he's saying something you like? I'm thinking yes.

Kiwirob

Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:31 am

Quoting LMP737 (Reply 21):
Yet you seemed to entertain what he's saying even though he has no proof. Are you ignoring the fact that the guy is off his rocker because he's saying something you like? I'm thinking yes.

Where am I agreeing with him, did you not read where I specifically said

Besides would the US really be dumb enough to start a revolution in a country with nuclear weapons?

On the other hand where is your proof that the US was not involved in the Orange Revolution, more recently the Arab Spring Uprisings and the recent kerfuffle in Ukraine.

This isn't concrete proof but close enough to make you wonder.

Quote:
A copy of the pamphlet that was given out to opposition protesters in Kiev has been obtained. It is a word-for-word and picture-for-picture translation of the pamphlet used by US-financed Canvas organizers in the 2011 Cairo Tahrir Square protests that toppled Hosni Mubarak and opened the door to the US-backed Muslim Brotherhood.The photo below is a side-by-side comparison:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/sGi1TifGSQg/maxresdefault.jpg

The photo right is from Tahrir Square; the left from Kiev, it comes from the CANVAS How to Protest Intelligently guide. CANVAS based in Belgrade are funded by the US State Department.

I'm pretty sure there are people in the CIA, NSA, Whitehouse and State Department looking into ways of removing Putin without causing WW3.

offloaded

Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:04 am

I read an article in Newsweek on a flight a while ago that listed something like 50 or more countries since WW2 that the US has directly or indirectly regime changed, including several democratically elected ones.

They include:

China 1949 to early 1960s
Albania 1949-53
East Germany 1950s
Iran 1953 *
Guatemala 1954 *
Costa Rica mid-1950s
Syria 1956-7
Egypt 1957
Indonesia 1957-8
British Guiana 1953-64 *
Iraq 1963 *
North Vietnam 1945-73
Cambodia 1955-70 *
Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
Ecuador 1960-63 *
Congo 1960 *
France 1965
Brazil 1962-64 *
Dominican Republic 1963 *
Cuba 1959 to present
Bolivia 1964 *
Indonesia 1965 *
Ghana 1966 *
Chile 1964-73 *
Greece 1967 *
Costa Rica 1970-71
Bolivia 1971 *
Australia 1973-75 *
Angola 1975, 1980s
Zaire 1975
Portugal 1974-76 *
Jamaica 1976-80 *
Seychelles 1979-81
Chad 1981-82 *
Grenada 1983 *
South Yemen 1982-84
Suriname 1982-84
Fiji 1987 *
Libya 1980s
Nicaragua 1981-90 *
Panama 1989 *
Bulgaria 1990 *
Albania 1991 *
Iraq 1991
Afghanistan 1980s *
Somalia 1993
Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
Ecuador 2000 *
Afghanistan 2001 *
Venezuela 2002 *
Iraq 2003 *
Haiti 2004 *
Somalia 2007 to present
Honduras 2009
Libya 2011 *
Syria 2012

(* indicates successful ouster of a government)

Of course the UK has helped in several of these ventures, and there's probably our own list somewhere (Suez comes to mind first off), but that's another topic.
To no one will we sell, or deny, or delay, right or justice - Magna Carta, 1215

Redd

Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:39 am

The US has been involved in almost everything including supporting Mao Zedong for some time. I suspect they had a hand in those as well...

I don't think the Russian people would be up for revolution, I don't see it happening, they are a very resilient people, they are tough, the majority see the current situation as Russia v the world. Besides would the US really be dumb enough to start a revolution in a country with nuclear weapons?

Plus the majority of Russians support the current regime, would be difficult to start a revolution in such circumstances.

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 1):
Any reptilians involved by chance?

victrola

Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:41 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 22):

This is a joke. If you think a pamphlet put out by the U.S. government is enough to set off a revolution you have no grasp of reality. You better watch out or we might send some pamphlets to Norway and New Zealand. Meanwhile the Russians continue to pour heavy weapons into Ukraine and Russian soldiers who are too stupid to read a map keep getting "lost" in Ukraine territory.

I'm pretty sure there are people in the CIA, NSA, Whitehouse and State Department looking into ways of removing Putin without causing WW3.

Yeah right. Maybe we will send some pamphlets. That should do the trick.

On the other hand where is your proof that the US was not involved in the Orange Revolution, more recently the Arab Spring Uprisings and the recent kerfuffle in Ukraine.

A dumb statement. Prove a negative. A typical comment made by someone unable to come up with serious evidence. Why don't you prove that you are not an agent of the Russian govermnemt. You are unable to to this.

victrola

Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Quoting Redd (Reply 24):
Plus the majority of Russians support the current regime, would be difficult to start a revolution in such circumstances.

No. All we would have to do is send some pamphlets.

einsteinboricua

Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:56 pm

In an effort to steer away from the "the US is behind the fallen cupcake from my coffee table" theories:

Does anyone really think the US will want to incite a revolution of a nuclear armed power? I'm pretty certain that if Putin is bad, there's bound to be someone even worse than him. Will the US risk having a die-hard neo-Soviet in charge of the Cheget?

[Edited 2015-08-14 08:56:29]
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

victrola

Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:43 pm

The U.S. would like to see a stabile Russia. Russia is not a major strategic threat to the U.S. They can cause some trouble on their border states and they have their strategic interests. However an unstable Russia is not in anyone's interest. Stabile prosperous countries are not the problem in this wourld.

offloaded

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Quoting victrola (Reply 28):
Stabile prosperous countries are not the problem in this wourld.

Libya was stable and prosperous until we decided to oust Gaddafi.

seb146

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:09 pm

I can think of two other countries involved in this as well: China and Russia.

Quoting Redd (Reply 24):

Because of what state media tells them. I would venture to guess that people in Kaliningrad Oblast are less supportive of Putin and the current government because they are surrounded by other countries and have better access to different points of view.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Braybuddy

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 27):
I'm pretty certain that if Putin is bad, there's bound to be someone even worse than him

In a New York Times article the other day (which I've also quoted in the Ukraine thread) a former Putin spin doctor and political scientist Gleb Pavlovsky claims that Russia is not ideologically driven with a grand strategy of defending its sphere of influence, which is the common perception in the West. He claims Putin has successfully made any political alternative unthinkable, and the country is now trapped by his success. He says that this is now the country's weakness: there is a complete lack of vision for a post-Putin Russia.

It would appear that there is absolutely nobody waiting in the wings.

Full article here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/13/op...-gets-wrong-about-russia.html?_r=0

Boeing717200

Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/t...ssia/

Beware. We have launched our new FB-47 fighter bombers. The end is soon.   

I realized some may have missed the humor here:

http://p2t2solutions.com/blue-angels...tion-to-uav-f-47-aircraft-by-2018/

[Edited 2015-08-14 11:30:09]
240 years and the top two candidates are named Dumb and Dumber. Stay classy!

victrola

Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Quoting offloaded (Reply 29):

Oh I guess so. Everyone was happy in Libya until the U.S. must have sent over some pamphlets. Then the protests started.

LMP737

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Where am I agreeing with him, did you not read where I specifically said

"Well it wouldn't surprise me if it was the US behind the Orange and Rose revolutions"

Sounds like an agreement in a roundabout way to me.

Quote:
A copy of the pamphlet that was given out to opposition protesters in Kiev has been obtained. It is a word-for-word and picture-for-picture translation of the pamphlet used by US-financed Canvas organizers in the 2011 Cairo Tahrir Square protests that toppled Hosni Mubarak and opened the door to the US-backed Muslim Brotherhood.The photo below is a side-by-side comparison:
The photo right is from Tahrir Square; the left from Kiev, it comes from the CANVAS How to Protest Intelligently guide. CANVAS based in Belgrade are funded by the US State Department.

So the US Sate Department had a hand in the other throw of Mubarak? That makes no sense what so ever. What exactly is your source of this information? Is it Veteranstaday as was used in this thread?

http://wxww.airliners.net/aviation-f...on_aviation/read.main/2572883/1/#1

A website that says the Jews are behind 9-11, Sandy Hook etc.

LMP737

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Quoting offloaded (Reply 23):
Of course the UK has helped in several of these ventures, and there's probably our own list somewhere (Suez comes to mind first off), but that's another topic.

I suspect the list is longer since the UK has been at it longer than we have.

Not only that the UK allowed UK based companies to do business with the countries on your list.

einsteinboricua

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:46 pm

By "we" I assume you mean Europe, which led the way? Gaddafi was already weak. What did him in was the no-fly zone and aerial support. Had that not been established, Libya could very well still be in a Syria-esque scenario: multiple tribes and factions fighting for control.

TheSonntag

Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 36):
Libya could very well still be in a Syria-esque scenario: multiple tribes and factions fighting for control.

This Is the case. Lots of fighting going on.

Kiwirob

Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:31 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 36):
Had that not been established, Libya could very well still be in a Syria-esque scenario: multiple tribes and factions fighting for control.

Don't US news outlets report what's going on in Libya? Intervention failed, Libya is a fragmented mess, it would have been better of leaving the Col. in power.

Quoting LMP737 (Reply 35):

Not only that the UK allowed UK based companies to do business with the countries on your list.

Are you implying they shouldn't?

DeltaMD90

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:06 pm

Not sure if trolling, seriously. The same poster comes here from time to time dropping absolutely bizarre links with no other commentary or evidence

Aesma

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Libya was stable and prosperous

Stable and prosperous and in the middle of a civil war/revolution.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

LMP737

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:31 am

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 38):
Are you implying they shouldn't?

Nope. Just pointing out a fact.

einsteinboricua

Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Don't US news outlets report what's going on in Libya?

If anything, it's just that we're on the umpteenth Congressional investigation on what happened in Benghazi, because there's still a smoking gun somewhere...never mind that umpteenth-1 investigations all reached the same conclusion.

offloaded

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:04 pm

I said stable and prosperous, not free and democratic, with regard to Libya. Blair visited Gaddafi on 6 separate occasions. Obama met him in 2009. Gaddafi was in from the cold, discontinued his WMD program, and was helping fight the war on terror, so said Blair.

Quoting Aesma (Reply 40):
Stable and prosperous and in the middle of a civil war/revolution.

Not in 2009 they weren't.

Quoting victrola (Reply 33):
Oh I guess so. Everyone was happy in Libya until the U.S. must have sent over some pamphlets. Then the protests started.

Err no. My guess was that about 30% of Libyans were happy with Gaddafi, and the rest just shut up and got on with it, to avoid "disappearing" or being locked up. As many such societies work, you never know who is pro-regime, so you keep your mouth shut ... and live longer.

And it wasn't pamphlets you were dropping in 86 either!

Aesma

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Quoting offloaded (Reply 43):
Not in 2009 they weren't.

Who talked about 2009 ?

The Libyan civil war started in 2011.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

Kiwirob

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 42):

If anything, it's just that we're on the umpteenth Congressional investigation on what happened in Benghazi

They make a minor incident with 4 deaths out to be WW3, it's a pathetic and politically motivated sideshow, I don't see why any time should be wasted on it. It was a surprise attack, planning was kept tight, nobody knew, so I can't see how Obama or anyone in his administration including the SOS can or should be held accountable.

seb146

Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:14 pm

Don't US news outlets report what's going on in Libya?

Only if there are mass beheadings. Otherwise, it is Benghazi, Trump, or the latest horrible thing Obama has done to take away our freedom and a lengthy interview with the patriots in Congress (read: far right wingers) willing to stand up to him.

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 45):
I can't see how Obama or anyone in his administration including the SOS can or should be held accountable.

That is the level of hatred and contempt the right has for the office of President.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!