Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

winterlight

RE: Europe's Migrant Crisis And Media's Propaganda

Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 98):
Or are you implying that ALL refugees, or even a majority of them, are fundamentalists?

Next move by European leaders:

Question everything. Trust no-one.

MadameConcorde

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Quoting winterlight (Reply 100):

This is included in the package. Expect tighter security in airports, more surveillance of your mobile phones and IP connections online, bank account movements and damn knows what else.... and the heck I am really not a paranoid kind!

There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde

diverted

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:04 pm

Dude, it's already happening....

http://libertynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Screen-Shot-2015-09-06-at-8.37.29-PM-750x472.png

winterlight

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:08 pm

All those poor refugees with their iphone 6s.

tommy1808

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:09 pm

so, your proposition is: let thousands, maybe 10s of thousands, be murdered by ISIS or Assad because our politicians may missuse the situation for their own, sinister, ends?
As if an ISIS terrorist would think "Good, The only thing keeping me from becoming a martyr is getting into those countries, but now I can go and kill some western devils!"
Always easy to say "that is the price of freedom", when it puts other people at risk, right?

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

777way

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Its all plan of NWO to create disharmony and fear and thus impose greater restrictions under guise of security on your people, because Muslims and Africans care two F's about all that, its only developed safe and open socities that fear needs to be instilled into.

winterlight

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 104):
let thousands, maybe 10s of thousands, be murdered

That's Obama & Cameron's job.

pvjin

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 104):

Thousands or tens of thousands will now die in Europe when we let everybody who bothers walking over the border in. ISIS must be really grateful to the EU.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

tommy1808

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Quoting diverted (Reply 102):
Dude, it's already happening

Dude, aside of those two not looking that much alike, one has a gap between his teeth, the other doesn't for example, he still may be the same guy.
Then again, even libertynews.com, puts a question tag behind it, while you present it as fact. Probably it just suits your expectations.
But your source, that you failed to link to, says that if it is that guy, he fought for the FSA. That is not ISIS. Heck, the FSA even mounted operation Euphrates Volcano against ISIS together with the kurds.
And since there is some side switching going on between FSA and "proper" Islamist, that may be the very explanation why he is on the run. No one had to send him or let him go. And no, not switching sides to ISIS, but the Islamic Front. They are fundamentalists allright, but they are, you guessed it, fighting ISIS.
I guess you swallowed the racist scaremongers bait with hook and sinker.

Best regards
Thomas

WarRI1

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:02 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 98):
If they where, they'd be fighting alongside ISIS at home.

Why fight when the apologists will welcome the subversion of ones own country by mass immigration. Just send In the troops as refugees. I have to wonder what the agenda is here from German members who support this invasion. Not converts I hope. Not subversives working agaist the Motherland.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

777way

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:43 pm

^ I think you are disturbed by the fact that not all white secular people especially from places like Germany are racist or anti-Islam bigots, thats whats bothering you, so you are trying to inflame those into joining your types ranks.

MadameConcorde

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Bibi Says Israel Can't Take Refugees

Netanyahu says Israel not indifferent, but too small to host refugees

Israel is not unsympathetic to the refugees’ plight but it has no capacity to take in large numbers of people, the country’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said as he rejected that idea of accepting refugees from the Middle East and Africa.

“Israel is a small country, very small country that lacks [the] demographic depth and geographic breadth” to absorb the influx of migrants, amounting to tens of thousands of people, Netanyahu told his Cabinet on Sunday.

“We must protect our borders against illegal immigrants and against the perpetrators of terrorism. We cannot allow Israel to be flooded with infiltrators,” he added, as quoted by the Times of Israel.

-50%
read more here:
http://www.rt.com/news/314589-netanyahu-refuse-host-refugees/

winterlight

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Quoting MadameConcorde (Reply 111):
“We must protect our borders against illegal immigrants and against the perpetrators of terrorism.

UK take note!

tommy1808

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Quoting pvjin (Reply 107):
Thousands or tens of thousands will now die in Europe when we let everybody who bothers walking over the border in. ISIS must be really grateful to the EU.

Yeah. It must have been so frustrating for them. All the hundreds of ISIS commandos we arrested on the EU borders in the last years.... you know of any incident in the history of ever where terrorists committed to an attack didn´t make it into their target nation?

Quoting WarRI1 (Reply 109):
Why fight when the apologists will welcome the subversion of ones own country by mass immigration

You do know there is a war on in Syria, right? With ISIS fighting on one side..... ring a bell?

Just send In the troops as refugees.

Yeah. Just like those damn Vietcong smuggling their special forces posing as refugees into Germany to attack American supply lines. Oh, wait...

I have to wonder what the agenda is here from German members who support this invasion. Not converts I hope. Not subversives working agaist the Motherland.

Damn. You got us. Germany is just stage one, what we really want is France and the UK! For their nukes you know. To bring about the rapture in glorious fire for the second coming of Christ.... oh...no.., i think i mixed up some fundamentalists, so hard to keep track who is who since there is no meaningful difference between them.

Germany has just about 25.000 converts, probably an order of magnitude or two less than Muslims converted to Atheism, and it is statistically fairly improbable that several end up on airliners.net. I am sure it is social media with some range, but ....

But of course, if you are not for us, you are against us. The simple logic of every fundamentalist. If i don´t believe all Muslims are evil, i must be working against the Vaterland....
All that fear must be so life debilitating.

best regards
Thomas

MadameConcorde

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Quoting winterlight (Reply 112):
“We must protect our borders against illegal immigrants and against the perpetrators of terrorism.

UK take note!

Israel building separation wall to keep refugees out

Amid what is being referred to as the worst refugee crisis since WWII, the Israeli regime has announced construction of a separation wall to keep them out.

During a weekly cabinet meeting on Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that a 30-kilometer fence is being constructed along border with Jordan to stop "migrants," he associated with terrorists, to enter Israel.

Israel finished the construction of a 230-kilometer wall along the Egyptian border in 2013; it also has set up fences along the border with Lebanon and along the line between Syria and Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. Most of the West Bank has also been split by a barrier.

-50%
read more here:
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09...el-will-barrier-refugees-Netanyahu

pvjin

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 113):
Yeah. It must have been so frustrating for them. All the hundreds of ISIS commandos we arrested on the EU borders in the last years.... you know of any incident in the history of ever where terrorists committed to an attack didn´t make it into their target nation?

I have no faith in EU's border control, and thanks to Schengen once you get into Greece or Italy your worries are over.

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 113):
Yeah. Just like those damn Vietcong smuggling their special forces posing as refugees into Germany to attack American supply lines. Oh, wait...

Vietnam is quite a bit more far away from Europe than Syria.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

winterlight

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:12 pm

The UK aren't part of Schengen but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

tommy1808

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Quoting pvjin (Reply 115):
I have no faith in EU's border control, and thanks to Schengen once you get into Greece or Italy your worries are over.

glad that you agree that ISIS terrorists have no need to pose as refugees.

Quoting pvjin (Reply 115):
Vietnam is quite a bit more far away from Europe than Syria

So? We still got enough refugees in to hide an infantry division and overrun Rammstein. Back then you could just go and buy guns w/o permit or ID.

Best regards
Thomas

pvjin

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 117):
glad that you agree that ISIS terrorists have no need to pose as refugees.

I didn't say that, the fact we let refugees in without properly identifying them allows any ISIS guy to sneak in among them. It's only smart for ISIS to take advantage of these crisis.

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 117):
So? We still got enough refugees in to hide an infantry division and overrun Rammstein. Back then you could just go and buy guns w/o permit or ID.

Weren't most refugees from South Vietnam which fought on US side?

tommy1808

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Quoting pvjin (Reply 118):

You mean they all had their biometric passports with them and there where no Vietcong in South Vietnam anyways, right?

It's only smart for ISIS to take advantage of these crisis.

Of course they will, the economics are probably much better. But from there to concluding that they wouldn't come the hard way if they had to is somewhat far fetched.

Best regards
Thomas

777way

Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Is that a joke, Israel would even consider taking in those people if it was as big as Saudi Arabia and thos epeople are from countrues that hate it.

na

Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Quoting pu (Reply 84):
Here you have it: Geman pride in their own superior policies ensuring mayhem in Europe for the third time in a hundred years.

Wow. Strong words. Only this time its that Germany tries to treat foreigners better than others that creates anger from others. Seems some just like to criticise Germany whatever it does. O--kay. You should be ashamed of what you are saying.

Btw, no, I am NOT proud of German policy. Its full of mistakes like many else out there, and I see very well that too much help for refugees can create a wave that is even harder to stop. I am just observing, and I observed that the US fought or started many wars, for good reasons and bad ones, and now doesnt care about the many refugees their most recent wars created. If you prove me false, I´ll take it. If not, just dont bash Germany for no reason.

AI121
Topic Author

Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Quoting 777way (Reply 92):
Your username suggests you might be on immigrant origin yourself, even if born in Canada to second generation immigrants.

How is that relevant to the topic of this thread? I started the topic to point out how media is manufacturing stories to make refugees look more helpless and victims. How is that being anti-immigration or racist? Is it politically incorrect now to point out something that is happening just because they are muslim refuges? I have made comments about refugees protesting to go to Germany, which I think is wrong when they're already safe in a country that isn't at war. Problem is their sense of entitlement and expecting welfare from Germany, something that millions of LEGAL immigrants including mine did not expect and relied on when they moved. These are not refugees, most are just economic migrants at this point trying to move to richer place. Now they also have right to try to live in a better country like lot of other immigrants, but for that they should also go through legal channels and wait in line like rest of the families from other countries. Pretending that you are hurt and being victim to catch a train to rich place isn't right.
dhRuv

777way

Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Its very relevant your ancestors were immigrants, they took a legal route thats the only difference, just because you are born in a white secular accepting, tolerant society does not necessarily mean you are one of them, even if one of your ancestors is white it still applies.

AR385

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Quoting AI121 (Reply 122):
How is that being anti-immigration or racist?

Here, I´ll show you:

Quoting AI121 (Thread starter):
Some of these migrants are not even from Syria and could just be using the Syrian crisis to cross in to Germany for economical purposes.
Quoting AI121 (Thread starter):
Classic case of Media manufacturing the stories again to get more clicks/viewers.
Quoting AI121 (Reply 4):
when you're seeking asylum to escape war-zone you can't window shop for countries.
Quoting AI121 (Reply 6):
Somebody needs to tell this self entitled idiots
Quoting AI121 (Reply 6):
They all think that Germany is a fairy tale land with free BMWs and Mansions.
Quoting AI121 (Reply 56):
Part of the problem is also the baggage these refugees bring to Europe
there is no way they are willing to integrate to local European culture and social values.
They want to live in Europe expecting Europeans to change for them
Their religion and beliefs caused the problems in middle east

Gee. You could have fooled me...

Luftfahrer

Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Quoting AR385 (Reply 124):
Here, I´ll show you:

He's right on every account.
'He resembled a pilot, which to a seaman is trustworthiness personified.' Joseph Conrad

AR385

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:12 pm

Quoting Luftfahrer (Reply 125):

I really, really doubt it. Seeing how it is all generalizations, no sources and essentially saying thousands of people are one way. It is impossible he is right "on every account"

I also think calling these people, however right you think you are, "idiots", is plain wrong.

[Edited 2015-09-07 16:14:45]

Luftfahrer

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Quoting AR385 (Reply 126):

I see you live/come from Mexico and that makes it difficult to comprehend the magnitude of failed immigration policy in Europe, just as it is hard for me to imagine the extent of extreme, drug-fueled violence in Mexico. I don't consider generalizations to be a bad thing; at some point one just needs to see the bigger picture. And that is not a pretty one. How would you call people who pose as refugees, travel through several safe countries (where they'd have a legal obligation to register in), destroy food and disrespect local authorities, all for the world to see, other than self entitled idiots? There are no sympathies to be gained by such behavior. I will call them differently, though: invaders.
'He resembled a pilot, which to a seaman is trustworthiness personified.' Joseph Conrad

Skydrol

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:12 am

What Al Jazeera, CNN and other media outlets fail to report on is quite disturbing:

This is the account by Kamil Bulonis a Pole, who is about a liberal as one can get and writes a blog "Citizen of the World".

"One and a half hours ago, on the border of Italy and Austria, I saw with my own eyes massive incidents involving immigrants… in all my solidarity with people finding themselves in a difficult life situation I must say, that what I saw breeds fear…

This great mass of people — sorry that I write this, but it’s an absolute horde. Vulgar words, thrown bottles, loud cries of “We want Germany” — is Germany at present some kind of paradise? I saw how they surrounded the car of an older Italian lady, pulled her out by her hair and wanted to drive off in that car. The coach I was on in a group, they attempted to overturn. Excrement was thrown at us, they banged on the doors, so that the driver would open them, they spat at the window… I ask, for what purpose? How can this wild horde assimilate in Germany? For a moment, I thought I was in a war…

I really feel sorry for these people, but if they were to reach us [Poland] — I don’t think they would receive any understanding from us… For three hours we waited at the border, which ultimately we did not cross. The whole group was escorted back to Italy in a police cordon. The coach looks destroyed, covered in excrement, scratched and with broken windows. And this is the idea to solve our demographic issues? These great, giant regiments of barbarians? Among them, there were almost no women, no children — the overwhelming majority were young aggressive males…"

It looks like the world needs to wake up... Germany was asleep at the helm.

LD4
∙ ---{--« ∙ ----{--« ∙ --{-« ∙ ---{--« ∙ --{--« ∙ --{-« ∙ ----{--« ∙

WarRI1

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:04 am

I didn't say that, the fact we let refugees in without properly identifying them allows any ISIS guy to sneak in among them. It's only smart for ISIS to take advantage of these crisis.

Just common sense when you really think about it. Just walk in and take the bus. A ridiculous situation all around.

Absolutely, and we took them in by the thousands. We have never had a problem from it either. Good citizens. I will also mention they are not from the near East ,far from it thank goodness.

AR385

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:16 am

Quoting Luftfahrer (Reply 127):
I see you live/come from Mexico and that makes it difficult to comprehend the magnitude of failed immigration policy in Europe,

I do not see how you can come to that conclusion. Unless you have another bias, against people from Mexico.

Quoting Luftfahrer (Reply 127):
How would you call people who pose as refugees, travel through several safe countries (where they'd have a legal obligation to register in), destroy food and disrespect local authorities, all for the world to see, other than self entitled idiots?

I do not understand how due to the irrational behavior of a few, who have reacted like that due to desperation and abuse by Hungarian, Macedonian and Serbian authorities, you can say with such certainty that every single one of those people are like those few.

WarRI1

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:39 am

Quoting na (Reply 121):
I am just observing, and I observed that the US fought or started many wars, for good reasons and bad ones, and now doesnt care about the many refugees their most recent wars created.

Yes we have, not for material gain, not for land gain. First Gulf War, Invasion of our friends, trading partners and Allies and possibly an invasion going further. Oil, the life blood of commerce, commerce, the life blood of wealth, wealth, the lifeblood of the well being of our people, our defense and every other country we defend including Germany.

The invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, one an off shoot of The first gulf war. Afghanistan, I will just say nine eleven. Anyone who thinks we are going to let thousand of refugees and terrorists flood in here are sadly mistaken.

We tried to help Iraq, they basically showed us the door. too damn bad for them now. Let them fight to save themselves from themselves and their heritage of Dictators, back stabbers, unbelievable corruption and religious war among factions.

Afghanistan, let me say again, nine eleven and Osama. The same with those people, you cannot save those who will not save themselves. Thank goodness for the Atlantic Ocean, and I hope the good people and our great friends in Great Britain and the British Islands stand fast. I hope the remember Churchill's words. "We will fight them on the beach's, we will fight them on the landing grounds, we shall fight them in the streets, we shall never surrender" an invasion is coming, stand fast. What was not accomplished by armies of fighting men and machines is being attempted by an outright flood of humanity which will never adapt to the British way of life, because they cannot, will not.

A thousand years of hatred being pounded into them prevents it. We are the Infidels, and never will be anything else because of religious beliefs which cause bloodshed and hatred among themselves.

777way

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:32 am

Maybe they should only take in families, send the rest back.

TheCommodore

Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:29 am

Quoting EA CO AS (Reply 67):
So, in other words, WE?

Thats what I said !

Yes! Armed, organized, trained - and somehow no strong group of free-thinkers was able to start up a viable government?

Trained... is that what you call it ?

I'd call it more disorganised chaos.

Oh man, that's rich; the people of Iraq were "happy enough" with the ruthless, oppressive regime of Saddam and his twisted sons?

In my opinion they were. You need a ruthless dictator to rule these groups. That's what they are used to until we got there of course wanting to instil our precious forms of democracy !

dosent and will never work in a country like that. Ever.
“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

tommy1808

Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:22 am

Quoting Luftfahrer (Reply 125):

How many Syrians did you talk to to confirm all of it.

Quoting WarRI1 (Reply 131):
Afghanistan, I will just say nine eleven.

Where is the connection? A bunch of Saudi citizens, financed by from wealthy Saudi individuals and corrupt Saudi charities, attack the United States, but you attack Afghanistan for that? Where is the logic in that? And don´t even try the "we wanted Osama" bit, since the Government of Afghanistan offered to start the extradition process, which your government flat out turned down. "There's no need to discuss innocence or guilt. We know he's guilty", remember?

I guess when you heard that the U.S. Embassy in Tehran was stormed, you where just thinking "oh, well... we should just have handed the Shah over to them, no need to discuss innocence or guilt. We know he's guilty. Due process of law isn´t required."

Quoting Skydrol (Reply 128):
What Al Jazeera, CNN and other media outlets fail to report on is quite disturbing:

What you "report" is quite disturbing.

This is the account by Kamil Bulonis a Pole, who is about a liberal as one can get and writes a blog "Citizen of the World".

This Pole didn´t post anything on his blog "Citizens of the World", or his Twitter, or his Google+ Account since OVER A YEAR AGO. Odd that he only posts on facebook? And the "popular polish travel blogger", that is what some "news" sites call him, didn´t have his cellphone on him to snap a picture or two? A little video perhaps? Nothing? No Evidence? Not a single picture from the whole trip to the border? Really? No cellphone or camera in the group he was traveling with. Odd.

And who is even reporting that? Since you don´t provide a link, i had to google it, and the first site that comes up is http://10news.dk. They bring us nice jewels of evidence based and serious news like "The connection between Muslim inbreeding and terrorism", Muslim inbreeding seems to be the websites favorite hobby horse, since there are multiple articles about it, "Popcorn time! 3 great anti-jihad movies: “The Siege”, “Body of Lies” & “The Kingdom”, and the usual Sharia law, no police going in area news. By the author of the book "Among Criminal Muslims", may he have an agenda of some sort? Sell his Book perhaps? All in all, evil Islam is the only thing his website is about.

The next hit is http://gatesofvienna.net. May a website run under the headline "At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overran Christan Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war." have some sort of bias?

And that is about it. But i am sure his report will be reposted and shared like wild fire.

It looks like the world needs to wake up...

The top one reads "Germany awake".

When 12 Mohamed caricatures from Denmark, enriched by 3 further pictures they made up/taken out of context (like a French guy with a pigs nose, which was an AP press picture about a pig squealing contest, plus some other made up lies (the newspaper in question being state run for example), let to riots all over the world, many people questioned how Muslims could fall for that made up propaganda.

best regards
Thomas

winterlight

Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:33 am

A film you won't see on MSM: European leaders celebrating the eradication of the own populations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BDqzmG-rH8

tommy1808

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:02 am

Quoting winterlight (Reply 135):
European leaders celebrating the eradication of the own populations.

I see an almost 7 minutes rambling, no quote, no footage whatsoever, of European leaders celebrating the eradication of their own people. Did you even see the Video or did you just copy and paste it all around the Internet in a round of bullshit bingo?
Aside of the factual errors, of course refugee ID´s get established, down to translators localizing their specific accents to match up their story. Well, at least here that is.

best regards
Thomas

PanHAM

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:46 am

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 91):
q.e.d.

bad example. The thoughts are free. Being in favor of capital punishment is, if you want so, covered by free speech. Parallel societies are real, the non-acceptance of equal rights for woemen is a reality, just to mentione one.

There cannot be tolerance against intolerance. When a Pakistani user calls others who repeat the fact that the basic local laws must be accepted and followed "racist" , than he shows intolerance against what has been developed in western societies in over 500 years.

How many People crossing into the EU borders virtually uncontrolled have that opinion, what problems do we load upon us? What happens is insane, when compared with the security checks we have to undergo when flying whilst what is happening uncontrolled at our borders.

This is common sense. The asylum paragraph was written into the German constituion for good reasons. But what we experience now is an abuse of this right in unprecedented numbers. The procedure took too long already when thousands trickled into Germany, now there are hundreds of thousands.

Why cannot we streamline the procedures? Is it too much asking that for safe heaven in a Country the asylum applicants have to accept that their application is scrutinized. Isn't it good enough that they can Appeal decisions?

Germans travelling to the USA on vacation with the intention of spending money there face the risk of getting turned away by Immigration, without giving an Explanation, without giving a freason and without the chance to appeal. If our asylum procedure would be like that, I'd be with you.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

tommy1808

Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:15 am

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 137):
ad example. The thoughts are free. Being in favor of capital punishment is, if you want so, covered by free speech.

Of course it is covered by free speech. However, if you truly adopted the values of our constitution, you wouldn´t think that, or dismiss the idea before you reply to anyone asking, since you know it is totally incompatible with that constitution. After all, it is the only absolute moral value in it. Much easier than a fuzzy "human dignity is untouchable" or a limited "your home is inviable, details are regulated by law".

Why cannot we streamline the procedures?

Why don´t you argue for steamlined murder trials, after all the worst that can happen is jail, not torture and death.

But what we experience now is an abuse of this right in unprecedented numbers.

Quantify. How many refugees are in fact no refugees? And what is your source for it.

Is it too much asking that for safe heaven in a Country the asylum applicants have to accept that their application is scrutinized.

They do scrutinize the hell out of asylum applications. You do realize that Germany last year accepted 1.8%, yes, the "." is in the right decimal place, of all Asylum applications?

Isn't it good enough that they can Appeal decisions?

Well, they do, and almost 9 out of 10 lose their appeal.

Germans travelling to the USA on vacation with the intention of spending money there face the risk of getting turned away by Immigration, without giving an Explanation, without giving a freason and without the chance to appeal.

We do the same with tourists here, and the US, just like us, doesn´t do it with asylum seekers. In order to be granted asylum in the USA the likelihood of really being in danger to be accepted is just 10% btw.

best regards
Thomas

PanHAM

Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:42 am

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 138):

Of course it is covered by free speech. However, if you truly adopted the values of our constitution, you wouldn´t think that, or dismiss the

Of course the thoughts are free, there is no "however". The thoughts are free. Punkt. Besides that most of us here do not favor capital punishment, the difference between your odd example and mine is, that some immigrants who live in a parallel society curtail the personal freedoms of theoir adult daughters, their wifes etc. Just to stay with the basic rule that men and women have equal rights.,

Why don´t you argue for steamlined murder trials, after all the worst that can happen is jail, not torture and death.

wrong Argument. thos who face torture and death are accepted and granted asylum.

Quantify. How many refugees are in fact no refugees? And what is your source for it.

The majority. All Balkan states, Pakistan, just tomention one, are all safe countries. All aplicants coming right now have crossed secure countries, starting with Turkey. Just Facts, unemotionally.

They do scrutinize the hell out of asylum applications. You do realize that Germany last year accepted 1.8%, yes, the "." is in the right decimal place, of all Asylum applications?

Yes, and how many have been deported? How many of our neighbours get the application done in 48 hours, or 2 weeks, inclduing Appeal. Why does it take so Long here?

Well, they do, and almost 9 out of 10 lose their appeal.

and stay because the hordes of lawyers getting rich on them find another loophole

We do the same with tourists here, and the US, just like us, doesn´t do it with asylum seekers. In order to be granted asylum

Show me one American toruist who has been declined to enter Schengenland. I talk about toruists without criminal record and not on any wanted list.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

tommy1808

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:18 am

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 139):
Just to stay with the basic rule that men and women have equal rights.,

Like when you grow up in a The Twelve Tribes Family?

wrong Argument. thos who face torture and death are accepted and granted asylum.

And how do you find out if they are in a streamlined the process? The only way to do that, would be to lower the standards, to make sure that there are no false negatives. So, you actually want more asylum seekers to be granted asylum or that somewhat more people send back to torture and death just acceptable to you? Which one do you want to accomplish?

The majority.

"The majority"? Where is your source for that?

Just Facts, unemotionally.

It would be a fact, if you included numbers.

Pakistan, .... are all safe countries.

Pakistani apostates may disagree. Those countries are safe for who? For all? For Majorities? Minorities? All political, religious or social groups or just some?

Why does it take so Long here?

A look in our constitution would answer that question. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/...88/Fast-track-asylum-unlawful.html

and stay because the hordes of lawyers getting rich on them find another loophole

Please proof that people denied a legal stay in Germany are not leaving. Not just some, all, since you like to generalize so much.

Show me one American toruist who has been declined to enter Schengenland.

1.7% of US C Visa applications, stay shorter 90 days, are turned down in the Schengen area. That is the same level as Indonesia, the biggest Muslim country.
http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs...of_schengen_visa_statistics_en.pdf

best regards
Thomas

PanHAM

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:37 am

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 140):
Like when you grow up in a The Twelve Tribes Family?

If you want to live in a democracy leave your tribal Habits behind. We cannot have 2 separate sets of law, you should know that.

And how do you find out if they are in a streamlined the process? The only way to do that, would be to lower the standards,

Again, genuine asylum seekers are welcomed and can stay. Most refused stay anyhow, For the rest, cut the red tape of German bureaucracy. Bavaria is doing that right now with not admitting Balkan "refugees" anymore.
The Manching campon a Military aoirfield is a good idea.

"The majority"? Where is your source for that?
It would be a fact, if you included numbers.

Read the press, Die Welt, FAZ etc.

Pakistani apostates may disagree. Those countries are safe for who? For all? For Majorities? Minorities? All political, religious or

I had a good friend in Pakistanm for over 20 years who recently died. I am still in contact with the Family. He told me many years ago while he was on a visit to Germany, after he met some fellow countrymen living here on Asylum, They told him how nice the German People are, they give them shelter and Money and they could run their Little Import Business. They could even visit home verey year. Which always puzzles me, how's that possible when you gface torture and pain?
Of course will the Apostate get asylum and that is right.

Please proof that people denied a legal stay in Germany are not leaving. Not just some, all, since you like to generalize

The statistics Show the prrof. Deduct the number that actually left from the number that did not get their application approved.

.7% of US C Visa applications, stay shorter 90 days, are turned down in the Schengen area. That is the same level as Indonesia

I mant visa free travel for tourists.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

winterlight

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:56 am

Kiwirob

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 108):
Dude, aside of those two not looking that much alike, one has a gap between his teeth, the other doesn't for example, he still may be the same guy.

Look at the markings on his left cheak, its the same guy.

Quoting na (Reply 121):
Wow. Strong words. Only this time its that Germany tries to treat foreigners better than others that creates anger from others. Seems some just like to criticise Germany whatever it does.

I never really critise Germany about anything, I like the country and most of the people but what they are doing now will have ramifications for Europe for generations to come. Germany had no right to say they would admit 800,000 refugees, how many will actually stay long term in Germany, how many will spread out thoughtout the rest of Europe, and you can be damn sure this is just the start. It's now going to be next to impossible to stop increasing numbers from coming, it's going to get worse, it will bring trouble, you can be sure of it that bad people have come with this wave, we will see the results of this in the next few years.

tommy1808

Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:33 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 143):
Look at the markings on his left cheak, its the same guy.

when you make comparisons, you look for differences, not similarities. And as I said before, even if it is him, he would have been on the side fighting against ISIS.

y had no right to say they would admit 800,000 refugees, how many will actually stay long term in Germany,

I'd say we have any right to let as many refugees in as we choose.
How many stay long term? If you take Bosnia as a template, that would be less than 10%, and after families are reunited, a bit over 10%. 350.000 refugees, of which, including family members ~45.000 bosnien citizens are still in Germany.
So, we are maybe looking at 100k people. One of the smaller foreign groups.

Best regards
Thomas

WarRI1

Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Quoting na (Reply 121):
Wow. Strong words. Only this time its that Germany tries to treat foreigners better than others that creates anger from others. Seems some just like to criticise Germany whatever it does.

I never really critise Germany about anything, I like the country and most of the people but what they are doing now will have ramifications for Europe for generations to come. Germany had no right to say they would admit 800,000 refugees, how many will actually stay long term in Germany, how many will spread out thoughtout the rest of Europe, and you can be damn sure this is just the start. It's now going to be next to impossible to stop increasing numbers from coming, it's going to get worse, it will bring trouble, you can be sure of it that bad people have come with this wave, we will see the results of this in the next few years.

I do not like to borrow anybodies words, but that is better than I could say and I certainly agree with you. The lasting affects will be here long after all the foolish leaders, the bleeding hearts are long gone. There will be blood, there has been blood, and there will be more. These fools are inviting more religious
war along with class warfare to their countries. What are they thinking, is this what they want for their families and neighbors? Is this what untold thousands died for, so future leaders could destroy the culture of their countries? Utter stupidity.

Kiwirob

Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 144):

In a Europe without schengen I'd agree with you, Germany could do as it liked, unfortunately this is not the case today.

How many stay long term? If you take Bosnia as a template, that would be less than 10%, and after families are reunited, a bit over 10%. 350.000 refugees, of which, including family members ~45.000 bosnien citizens are still in Germany.

You're fooling yourself if you think 800,000 is the total number of people that will arrive, it will end up being millions, these people have absolutely no intention of going home. Bosnians are Europeans, Bosnia will become an EU member one day, what happened with them is completely different to today's issue. Mark my words these people are not going to return home, they are mostly economic migrants not refugees, as such they are here for good, you will have to live with the future they bring, it won't be a nice future.

AI121
Topic Author

Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 146):
You're fooling yourself if you think 800,000 is the total number of people that will arrive, it will end up being millions, these people have absolutely no intention of going home. Bosnians are Europeans, Bosnia will become an EU member one day, what happened with them is completely different to today's issue. Mark my words these people are not going to return home, they are mostly economic migrants not refugees, as such they are here for good, you will have to live with the future they bring, it won't be a nice future.

Exactly! Now everyone from Iraq to Nigeria are joining the party

Quote:
“This is a golden opportunity,” said Osama Ahmed, 27 years old, who lined up Sunday at Baghdad International Airport, heading for Greece via Turkey with five friends. “It’s totally nonsense to stay in Iraq when there is a chance to go.”

Of course, apologists here will now blame Wall Street Journal for being racist and making false assumption on generalization.

Common sense would be to take refugees directly from refugee camps and deport those coming illegally (refugee or not).
dhRuv

L410Turbolet

Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:30 am

Absolutely. But then your government should keep them and not talk at the same time about forcing other countries to accept redistribution of migrants. Otherwise it's just hypocrisy when you in fact do not want them just as anyone else in Europe (well, except maybe Sweden   )