bgm

RE: Who's Going To Stop Netanyahu?

Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Quoting Aaron747 (Thread starter):
Demolition orders. Improper processing of building permits. Hundreds of thousands of illegal settlers. Continuation of a scenario that leads people to further desperation, incites violence, and continues a mindless cycle of justifying a defense response. Where does it stop?

It's disgusting what is happening, but they are acting with impunity. Can you imagine another (supposedly western-friendly) country doing this and getting away scot-free? The US can take a large amount of blame for this. They are the only ones who can stop this, and aren't.

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 52):
Surprise surprise, the usual leftist echo chamber

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the craziest rightwing nutjob of all?   
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]

777way

Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 99):

Or he could be jewish but darksnowy meant to say he dosent have a jewish attitude so not really a true follower, just in name i.e a pretender.

TheCommodore

Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Quoting DeltaMD90 (Reply 98):
I thought he was Jewish too, but I guess that really doesn't matter.

The guy has serious mental health issues. He's admitted as much many times here on this forum. Apparently he takes some sort of medication for depression, but I'd be going back to the doctors telling them its NOT working !!

Quoting victrola (Reply 63):
It will be interesting when Israel begins to impliment its "Final Solution" to its Arab problem.

cadet954 (reply 75):
I eagerly await this day!

As is evidenced by his above comments    Wow!            

[Edited 2015-09-14 16:10:06]
“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

rwessel

Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:36 am

Quoting NAV30 (Reply 95):
Must admit that I still recall, as a child, reading up about the 'Philistines' (obviously, nowadays Palestinians) in the Old Testament. They were very much depicted as 'the bad guys,' who were largely driven out by the 'Israelites.'

Are you claiming some sort of connection between the (biblical) Philistines (of either the Genesis or Septuagint variety) and the modern Palestinians, other than living in vaguely the same region?

NAV30

Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:48 am

Quoting rwessel (Reply 103):
Are you claiming some sort of connection between the (biblical) Philistines (of either the Genesis or Septuagint variety) and the modern Palestinians

Yes, of course. It's virtually the same word. The Palestinians were the first occupants of what is now considered 'holy land' - and has largely been 'appropriated' first by Christians, and then by Jews.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_name_origin.php

777way

Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:59 am

Wikipedia says Philistines were not semites and might have come from Greece or Egypt.

Kiwirob

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:06 am

I thought he was Jewish too, but I guess that really doesn't matter. Hateful irrationality is hateful irrationality no matter who it comes from

He hasn't replied so maybe he's scuttled back to the rock he popped out from under.

JJJ

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:11 am

Quoting rwessel (Reply 103):
Are you claiming some sort of connection between the (biblical) Philistines (of either the Genesis or Septuagint variety) and the modern Palestinians, other than living in vaguely the same region?

The same sort of connection Jews who have lived for the best part of two millenia had to Israel pre-48.

Zionism is a late 19th century invention, much like the rest of romantic-nationalist movements going on at that time.

OA412

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Hateful irrationality is hateful irrationality no matter who it comes from

I notice he hasn't responded to questions asking him how his attitude is really any different from Hitler's. As you correctly noted in another post, we all know what "final solution" was a euphemism for, and it ain't simple repatriation.

Quoting 777way (Reply 101):
Or he could be jewish but darksnowy meant to say he dosent have a jewish attitude so not really a true follower,

I think this is what DarkSnowy was getting at. Cadet claims to be Jewish, and I don't see any reason not to believe that. But, I think DarkSnowy was commenting on the fact that his values are not reflective of real Jewish values.

Quoting TheCommodore (Reply 102):
The guy has serious mental health issues.

There's an understatement. I believe he's either current or former military. Unfortunately a lot of service members come back from deployment with some sort of mental health issue. I wouldn't be shocked to find out that's what happened to Cadet.

Quoting TheCommodore (Reply 102):
He's admitted as much many times here on this forum. Apparently he takes some sort of medication for depression, but I'd be going back to the doctors telling them its NOT working !!

Has he? Interesting. Honestly, I don't know that what he's been posting is indicative of depression. I think there's probably some other issue in addition to depression.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

TheCommodore

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Quoting OA412 (Reply 108):
I believe he's either current or former military. Unfortunately a lot of service members come back from deployment with some sort of mental health issue. I wouldn't be shocked to find out that's what happened to Cadet.

Yeah...The real scary thing, is it that under your system, the guy probably has access to guns !  duck   duck 

I think there's probably some other issue in addition to depression.

I think you are right.

Back to topic.

Jordan king warns Israel against Jerusalem 'provocation'

Maybe Jordan will stop Bibi ?

http://news.yahoo.com/jordan-king-wa...rusalem-provocation-163817721.html

[Edited 2015-09-16 07:02:45]
“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

DarkSnowyNight

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 106):

He hasn't replied so maybe he's scuttled back to the rock he popped out from under.

Or it's possible that advocating genocide is considered enough of a flamebait that he may have scored himself a two week vacation from the mods. We'll never know since they can't comment, but I'd say either's a possibility.

Quoting 777way (Reply 101):

Or he could be jewish but darksnowy meant to say he dosent have a jewish attitude so not really a true follower, just in name i.e a pretender.

I think this is what DarkSnowy was getting at. Cadet claims to be Jewish, and I don't see any reason not to believe that. But, I think DarkSnowy was commenting on the fact that his values are not reflective of real Jewish values.

You guys win the dinner. It was indeed a No True Scottsman Statement. In all seriousness though, using the Torah as an excuse to advocate or incite genocide is enough of a no-no that he cannot be recognized as a Jew.

Quoting TheCommodore (Reply 109):

Yeah...The real scary thing, is it that under your system, the guy probably has access to guns !  

No worries. Some good guy republican hero with a gun will save the day if that becomes a problem, right?
"Ya Can't Win, Rocky! There's no Oxygen on Mars!"
"Yeah? That means there's no Oxygen for him Neither..."