TheCommodore

RE: Who's Going To Stop Netanyahu?

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:05 am

Quoting Cadet985 (Reply 44):
You're 100% right. The IDF could shoot a suicide bomber running into a children's hospital, and certain people who I'm sure you can figure out would put the blame on Israel.

That my friend is completely incorrect and you know it.

No one here has ever said anything of the sort, or ever implied such things.

Why don't you man up for once, just once and come out an say that Bibi is wrong on many fronts.
Instead all you ever say and do is call people out for being anti-Semitic

Do you want me to go back through ALL the threads on Israel and count up exactly how many times you have done that ?

Because I will. Im just in the mood actually !

That has been interpreted as a potential assassination threat, which aside from violating a few parts of the TOS, violates many laws.

You are a funny little man.

Why don't you recognise that many things that Israel dose are also AGAINST the LAW, like the 100's of UN resolutions starting such.

EG.

1)Stealing land.

2)Incarcerating minors without legal representation.

3)Using white Phosphorus bombs.

And I could go on and on ......

Why don't you come out and say that about Israel

Come on Cadet, man up at admit it !

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 47):
100% wrong. The rational discussion would actually be: 1. what choice do they have when a suicide bomber threatens a hospital followed by 2. why is Israel still not taking the steps necessary to eliminate the second-class citizenry provoking terrorism?

I made several points in reply 31, but as usual, there are no factual responses, just histrionic emotional claims or charges of anti-Israel fervor. Not every poster here is the Commodore, some of us are concerned Jews tired of Israel puking all over the values of Jewish identity.

This poster has form.....

Pro Israel to the point of being completely irrational.

But you can't defend the indefensible now can you ?????
“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

seb146

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:24 am

Quoting A332DTW (Reply 48):
I agree. Except in this case, this is completely black and white.

Israel is not supposed to tear down Palestinian (Arab) property in the West Bank to build illegal settlements.

Right. And we should be able to go point by point discussing and debating without being called anti Semitic or anti Muslim. No, Israel should not give land then take it back. Does that make me anti Semitic? No. If someone thinks it does, please explain how.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Pyrex

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:41 am

Surprise surprise, the usual leftist echo chamber trying to convince us millions of muslim immigrants are a good thing for Europe is here getting their panties in a twist around an article about Israel on the Guardian (the newspaper that complains about government surveillance one day and publishes stolen private information the other).
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

Cadet985

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:56 am

Quoting TheCommodore (Reply 50):
Why don't you man up for once, just once and come out an say that Bibi is wrong on many fronts.

Because I don't believe that. I believe that Benjamin Netanyahu is a great man.

1)Stealing land.

Spoils of war. The West Bank and Gaza were offered to Egypt and Jordan respectively for peace, and both rejected the land. That by default makes it Israeli territory.

You're 100% right. The IDF could shoot a suicide bomber running into a children's hospital, and certain people who I'm sure you can figure out would put the blame on Israel.

That my friend is completely incorrect and you know it.

I didn't name names, so what gives you the idea that I'm talking about you? There are several people on this forum who would look at the situation I made up, and say that because of this policy or that policy, it was Israel's fault. I'm not naming people, as that could violate the TOS, and result in me being banned.

You call me pro-Israel as though that's a bad thing. I take that as a compliment and as recognition of my reality, and where I stand politically. Right now, I feel more aligned with the government in Israel than I do to my own government in Washington.

Marc

seb146

Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:37 am

Quoting Cadet985 (Reply 53):
That by default makes it Israeli territory.

Because Palestinians do not deserve a homeland. That is what you are saying.

Not that Israel would let Palestine live in peace....

Aaron747
Topic Author

Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:51 am

Spoils of war.

Elaborate. I am as yet unconvinced.

I believe that Benjamin Netanyahu is a great man.

Which puts you in the unfortunate category of Jews who are perfectly OK with crapping on all the beautiful values of education, freedom, and social betterment the people have endured much to sustain. Some of us reject that.

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 52):
getting their panties in a twist around an article about Israel on the Guardian

The laughability of a source in this case does not change the reality. Thanks for playing.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

TheCommodore

Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:46 am

I believe that Benjamin Netanyahu is a great man.

Wow, so you believe that a proven liar is a great man ?

Spoils of war.

What war ?

Israel is, to this day to stealing and building on land that is not their land... What war are they fighting now ?

That by default makes it Israeli territory.

Really ?

Apparently the UN thinks differently.

I didn't name names, so what gives you the idea that I'm talking about you?

I never mentioned me, but now that you have.... please elaborate !

You call me pro-Israel as though that's a bad thing.

Its not a bad thing. I'm just asking that you be fair and just towards the "other side" (the Palestine side). as well.

Israel is not always right. no body is always right

It take two to tango doesn't it , and I m just asking that you acknowledge that fact. or is that to much to ask for a bit of balance

Right now, I feel more aligned with the government in Israel than I do to my own government in Washington.

Would that be because your President is called Obama ?

And BTW, you didn't mention anything about Israel use of white phosphorus bombs. do you condone that sort of behaviour ?
“At first, they'll only dislike what you say, but the more correct you start sounding the more they'll dislike you.”

Kiwirob

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:04 pm

That has been interpreted as a potential assassination threat, which aside from violating a few parts of the TOS, violates many laws.

Well I better call it off then.

Assassination is used by many countries, including Israel and the US as a tool to remove unwanted people and change the course of events. It is illegial but govts don't care about this if it meets with their objectives and they can get away with it.

[Edited 2015-09-11 07:20:25]

Aesma

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:14 pm

Spoils of war. The West Bank and Gaza were offered to Egypt and Jordan respectively for peace, and both rejected the land. That by default makes it Israeli territory.

If you take the land, take the people in it, give citizenship to everyone living there for generations. These people were there before 99% of Israelis !

I wonder why you disapprove of the US government, it has done pretty similar things to Native Americans. Well but nobody it too proud of it now, of course.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

OA412

Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:43 pm

I may not agree with Rob on a lot of things, but what he said cannot be interpreted as an assassination threat. It's probably not the smartest thing to say, but he's clearly not threatening to assassinate anyone.

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 52):
Surprise surprise, the usual leftist echo chamber trying to convince us millions of muslim immigrants are a good thing for Europe

What do you care about Europe? You never waste an opportunity to tell us how awful Europe is.

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 55):
The laughability of a source in this case does not change the reality. Thanks for playing.

Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

A332DTW

Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 51):
Does that make me anti Semitic? No. If someone thinks it does, please explain how.

They cannot explain how it makes you anti-semitic. They cannot explain it because the word is used as a defense mechanism rather than an actual accusation. It's just something they throw out hoping to derail any discussion on how wrong this is.

pvjin

Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Quoting A332DTW (Reply 60):
They cannot explain how it makes you anti-semitic. They cannot explain it because the word is used as a defense mechanism rather than an actual accusation. It's just something they throw out hoping to derail any discussion on how wrong this is.

Sounds very similar to the use of word "islamophobic" then.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

A332DTW

Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:50 pm

Quoting pvjin (Reply 61):

The difference being that every Muslim I know on here, knows how wrong radical Islam is and has condemned it. Meanwhile, I have yet to see Israeli Government apologists do the same.

victrola

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:18 pm

So how are you going to kick the Arabs out of that territory Cadet? It is their land and they will fight to the death to reamain there. People have an absolute right to fight for their homes and any Israeli who dies in this battle will deserve it. Your dear Israeli friends will have to resort to genocide if they want to keep the West Bank because there is no other way to get rid of the Arabs. Israel can never be secure when it has millions of Arabs living inside of its territory who wish to see its destruction.

It will be interesting when Israel begins to impliment its "Final Solution" to its Arab problem.

seb146

Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:17 am

Quoting pvjin (Reply 61):

Western "media" has conditioned us to believe that ALL Muslims want to destroy the West. That is simply not true. There is a faction of people who happen to be Muslim who do but, the majority just want to practice their religion and live their lives without invasion from Western countries and Israel.

Which country has the most Muslims? When was the last time they tried to kill based on their religion?

Again: I am not saying that ALL Muslims are peaceful. Just like not all Christians are peaceful, not all Sikhs are peaceful, not all Hindus, Buddhists, Athiests, Jews, etc.

777way

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:01 am

Palestine flag allowed to be permanently hoisted at UN headquarters.

TheCommodore

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:34 am

Quoting 777way (Reply 65):

Another step in the battle for a recognised Palestine won !

A332DTW

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:36 am

It's not going to stop the bulldozers.

777way

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:42 am

I'm sure in defiance they willl will bulldoze more than exoected now, BTW look at who voted against the flag, Australia, Canada, Israel, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Palau, Tuvalu, United States.

Embarassing for Australians to be amongst this bunch of clowns.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:51 am

Quoting 777way (Reply 68):
Australia, Canada, Israel, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Palau, Tuvalu, United States.

Embarassing for any of them, but hey, just another day at the UN.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

TheCommodore

Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:26 am

Embarassing for Australians to be amongst this bunch of clowns.

Agree, and I'm Australian.

With the smaller Island nations though, there vote has been bought sadly      

seb146

Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:27 am

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 69):
Australia, Canada, Israel, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Palau, Tuvalu, United States.

Embarassing for any of them, but hey, just another day at the UN.

I hope people keep in mind that one person voting in the UN does not represent an entire nation.

777way

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:02 am

But its still their country's name ithere in that embarssing litte clique.

[Edited 2015-09-11 23:23:20]

seb146

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:12 am

Quoting 777way (Reply 72):
But its still their coubtries name there in that embarssing litt;e clique.

I know that not everyone in Pakistan (or, insert country) is crazy. The ones that get the most attention are the crazies. The sane and peaceful ones are never talked about. I hope the other side understands that.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:46 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 71):
I hope people keep in mind that one person voting in the UN does not represent an entire nation

It does though. The Ambassador to the UN is appointed by POTUS, which means her no vote is basically Obama's bidding, just like Bush sent that PNAC asshat John Bolton to the UN to make a fool of himself on numerous occasions. Obama was chosen by the country just like Bush was, so all of those bad UN votes are representative of the nation in a real sense.

Cadet985

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:56 am

Quoting victrola (Reply 63):
It will be interesting when Israel begins to impliment its "Final Solution" to its Arab problem.

I eagerly await this day!

I, and others like Pamela Geller have called on Jews and Israelis to lower and desecrate the Palestinian flag. As the UN building occupies international territory, the NYPD is powerless to enforce vandalism laws...and since I'm pretty sure that vandalism isn't a crime handled by the UN, there's nothing they can do!

Marc

777way

Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 am

Good it will show the Americans true face of Jews living amongst them.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:48 am

Quoting Cadet985 (Reply 75):

When the monster breaks you, you become the monster? Silly 5 year-old thinking. Not to mention celebrating the death of all values Judaism holds dear.

Pamela Geller

A miscreant college dropout hatepusher who contributes nothing toward modern Jewry.

Cadet985

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:04 am

Quoting 777way (Reply 76):
Good it will show the Americans true face of Jews living amongst them.

"Palestinians" are nothing but displaced Egyptians and Jordanians who were abandoned by their country, turned to terrorism, and expect the world to feel sorry for them.

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 77):
When the monster breaks you, you become the monster? Silly 5 year-old thinking. Not to mention celebrating the death of all values Judaism holds dear.

Then you know nothing of Judaism, as the Torah, Bible, and yes...even the Koran recognize Israel - all of Israel - as the home of the Jews.

Marc

777way

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:11 am

Quoting Cadet985 (Reply 78):
and expect the world to feel sorry for them.

Expect? the world does feel sorry for them, 119 voted in favour to get their flag up, the 45 that abstained were also likely in favour of it but didnt want to embarass Israel, my this even has really hit you badly, whats going to happen when they get a state?

[Edited 2015-09-12 20:28:09]

OA412

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:18 am

You want to see Palestinian's "liquidated?" Let's pretend that day does come, what would make Israel and people like you any better than Hitler?

And before anyone screams Reductio ad Hitlerum, convince me that the Hitler comparison isn't apt in this particular situation.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

777way

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:22 am

Israell cant get rid of the Palstinans, it will not be allowed.

[Edited 2015-09-12 20:29:56]

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:33 am

Then you know nothing of Judaism, as the Torah, Bible, and yes...even the Koran recognize Israel - all of Israel - as the home of the Jews.

I grew up with it - which is why laying steaming turds on Jewish values mystifies me. Especially by anyone claiming to be Jewish!

Cadet985

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:53 am

Quoting 777way (Reply 81):
Israell cant get rid of the Palstinans, it will not be allowed.

1. Learn how to spell.

2. Who could honestly stop Israel? They are by far the best military in that part of the world - with OR without US aid.

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 82):
I grew up with it - which is why laying steaming turds on Jewish values mystifies me. Especially by anyone claiming to be Jewish!

You're the one "laying turds" on Jewish Values. No value is more sacred than the fact that Israel is our homeland.

777way

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:00 am

Quoting Cadet985 (Reply 83):

2. Who could honestly stop Israel? They are by far the best military in that part of the world - with OR without US aid.

Sanctions, ssuspension of diplomatic ties, tarde what not, isolation, at worst world war 3.

seb146

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:06 am

Weren't Palestinians mentioned in the Bible? We all know, with all the bombs and guns and nukes, that Israel is the dominate power in the region and will never ever let any other group be even near equal. Maybe they just want to feel superior to another group? I am just thinking out loud.

I do not hate Jews or Israel, nor do I hate Palestinians or a free Palestine. I would also love to see a free Kurdistan. Some policies of each group are wrong, IMO.

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:28 am

You're the one "laying turds" on Jewish Values. No value is more sacred than the fact that Israel is our homeland.

Bizarre, since that's just according to you. Many rabbis disagree and there are numerous organizations devoted to fighting radical Zionism.

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm

n229nw

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:35 am

Quoting Aesma (Reply 58):
If you take the land, take the people in it, give citizenship to everyone living there for generations. These people were there before 99% of Israelis !

Second poster in this forum to advocate genocide. First was ImperialEagle.

Madness. Madness.

Not just taking a crap on Jewish values, taking a crap on human values.
All Glory to the Hypnotoad!

Acheron

Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:44 am

Godwin's law and all that but...

Seems you share views with Hitler.

Ironic, really.

BestWestern

Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:52 am

I never thought this would become a hotbed for radicalised Jews to preach hatred, but there you go.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

DarkSnowyNight

Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:54 am

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 47):
. Not every poster here is the Commodore, some of us are concerned Jews tired of Israel puking all over the values of Jewish identity.

This. I'm pretty unhappy with the way Israel treats her neighbors these days and that is largely because I do value a strong future for Israel. A just peace is required for Israel to thrive and they're at the point where they can no longer count on America to support their way out of various screw ups and injustices.

You call me pro-Israel as though that's a bad thing. I take that as a compliment and as recognition of my reality, and where I stand politically.

Let's make something perfectly clear. You are NOT pro-Israel in any way, at all, full stop.

Right now, I feel more aligned with the government in Israel than I do to my own government in Washington.

Then you would be fooling yourself.

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 77):

A miscreant college dropout hatepusher who contributes nothing toward modern Jewry.

She is truly an enemy of Jews, yes.

I think he knows enough.

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 82):
which is why laying steaming turds on Jewish values mystifies me. Especially by anyone claiming to be Jewish!

Indeed. While not acceptable either, christians, Muslims and others who hate Jews from the outside (refering specifically and personally to the ones that do), are bad enough. But someone masquerading as a Jew in the way cadet does, using this falsly applied identity to speak for the rest of us in such a hateful and destructive manner is an order of magnitude worse.

This is a fantastic example of missing the forest for the trees. If you are ok with killing people (whom let's be clear, are civilians and children) for a piece of dirt then you are not known to the god or people you claim.

Hate all the Muslims you want, but you will not do that in Our name.
"Ya Can't Win, Rocky! There's no Oxygen on Mars!"
"Yeah? That means there's no Oxygen for him Neither..."

Aaron747
Topic Author

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:05 am

Quoting DarkSnowyNight (Reply 90):
Let's make something perfectly clear. You are NOT pro-Israel in any way, at all, full stop.

If you are ok with killing people (whom let's be clear, are civilians and children) for a piece of dirt then you are not known to the god or people you claim.

Precisely. This is why a 'Jewish state' based on human rights violations and second class citizenry is invalid. The only acceptable Zionism under any kind of Jewish law would be one where there is a righteous justice system and equality under the law. Modern-day Israel is nowhere near anything like that.

Quoting Acheron (Reply 88):
Godwin's law and all that but...

LOL

TheCommodore

Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:05 am

What a hideous thing to say. You are beyond doubt a revolting person.

Hate all the Muslims you want, but you will not do that in Our name.

einsteinboricua

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:52 pm

They are by far the best military in that part of the world - with OR without US aid.

So I would assume that Israel doesn't need our help and hence the US can stop supporting Israel? I mean, you'd expect a country with such an advanced military (with or without US aid) to take care of its affairs without external partners, right?

I'm waiting.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

DeltaMD90

Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:35 am

Wait, so when KiwiRob says a solution to the problem would be the assassination of a single politician, you freak out, but then you turn around and gleefully cheer on the slaughter of all the millions of Palestinians, adult and child, guilty and innocent?

And don't come back saying you mean for their deportation or something. You know what "Final Solution" entails.

I am shocked to see someone who belongs to a group of people that was terrorized and systematically killed advocates the same thing. Sickening. You are a bad person.

NAV30

Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:45 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 85):
I do not hate Jews or Israel, nor do I hate Palestinians or a free Palestine. I would also love to see a free Kurdistan. Some policies of each group are wrong, IMO.

Must admit that I still recall, as a child, reading up about the 'Philistines' (obviously, nowadays Palestinians) in the Old Testament. They were very much depicted as 'the bad guys,' who were largely driven out by the 'Israelites.'

Nothing seems to have changed? Nor will things change much, I reckon, until both sides (particularly the Jewish immigrants) accept once and for all that 'freedom of religion' is one of the cornerstones of all civilised nations, and henceforward treat everyone, whatever their religion, as 'equal before the law.'

[Edited 2015-09-13 22:46:44]

Kiwirob

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:14 am

But someone masquerading as a Jew in the way cadet does, using this falsly applied identity to speak for the rest of us in such a hateful and destructive manner is an order of magnitude worse.

He's not even jewish? Well bugger me, why do we even both responding to this person then if they are falsly claiming to be something they are not?

777way

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:21 pm

I thought he's dual Israeli-US citizen, therefore Jewish.

DeltaMD90

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 96):
He's not even jewish? Well bugger me, why do we even both responding to this person then if they are falsly claiming to be something they are not?
Quoting 777way (Reply 97):

I thought he was Jewish too, but I guess that really doesn't matter. Hateful irrationality is hateful irrationality no matter who it comes from

einsteinboricua

Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Quoting 777way (Reply 97):

You can be Israeli and not Jewish in the same way you can be Jewish and not Israeli. The two are mutually exclusive. That the vast majority of Israelis are Jewish is a different story.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."