MaverickM11
Topic Author

3 GOP Candidates Support 'Kill The Gays' Pastor

Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:55 am

I had to double check the year. It is 2015 in case you were wondering.

"Last weekend Senator Ted Cruz, along with fellow GOP presidential candidates Mike Huckabee and Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal, spoke at a conference in Des Moines headed up by a man who advocates the execution of gay people"

"CNN's Jake Tapper asked Cruz if it was appropriate to speak at the conference before the event -- and Cruz dodged the question, claiming to know nothing of the pastor's views, and spinning back to religious people supposedly being under attack"

Religion is under attack at a conference headed by a pastor that wants to exterminate a group of people. Alrighty then!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michel...ignorile/post_10496_b_8544540.html

[Edited 2015-11-12 16:58:41]
E pur si muove -Galileo

LAX772LR

RE: 3 GOP Candidates Support 'Kill The Gays' Pastor

Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:06 am

Quoting MaverickM11 (Thread starter):
Support 'Kill The Gays' Pastor

Sucks that before reading the link, you have to wonder WHICH such pastor they're going to talk about.

There have been several.
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

DocLightning

Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:41 am

It's always good when a presidential candidate is seen in public with someone who supports mass murder.

In Germany that kind of talk is actually illegal.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

LAX772LR

Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:54 am

Friend of mine wrote:

Quote:
Remember that time Obama was friendly with that pastor that said some weird things? Wasn't that just the worst?

Exacfly, but I guess we're just ignoring that now, since it's GOPers doing it this time, right?

seb146

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:03 am

Quoting LAX772LR (Reply 3):
I guess we're just ignoring that now, since it's GOPers doing it this time, right?

Yes. Yes we are.

Look, when any right winger does something like call for the extermination of masses of Americans or deny voting to Americans or what have you, it is patriotic. You can rest assured that if any "liberal" did this, calls for resignation and jail time would be shouted from the roof tops!

EDIT:

Doc, you said:

In Germany that kind of talk is actually illegal.

I do not want that talk illegal in this country. I want those who fear change and getting past 1850 to show who they are so we can see how silly they are.

[Edited 2015-11-12 22:06:40]
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

travelin man

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:07 am

I guess the "good news" is that not one of those people has a chance in hell to be president.

LAX772LR

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:08 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 4):
like call for the extermination of masses of Americans or deny voting to Americans

Well, they aren't just calling for the latter... that one's in active legislative pursuit.

seb146

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:19 am

Quoting travelin man (Reply 5):
I guess the "good news" is that not one of those people has a chance in hell to be president.

Voter apathy. This may be one reason the right is having debates starting more than a year before the presidential elections. It will wear everyone down. Only the truest of true patriots will care after a few months about the presidential election. I am already burned out. I vote in every election. And I want this one to be over. NOW!!!!

The right has no new ideas. Or any ideas, for that matter. Their only ideas are voter apathy and redrawing district lines. Dilute the "liberal" (read: anyone against them) vote so right wingers win. They can't run on substance, so they take what they want.

tommy1808

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:23 am

Well... at least they declare up front that they have no intention to defend the constitution. ....

Religion is under attack at a conference headed by a pastor that wants to exterminate a group of people. Alrighty then!

Well, that sort of religion better be under attack. We are bombing ISIS, if his fantasies come true I'll support an Hellfire through his window. The only appropriate weapon for religious, genocidal maniacs. ..
Well, or treatment for his delusions...

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

seb146

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:34 am

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 8):
at least they declare up front that they have no intention to defend the constitution.

You forget: their Constitution was based only on the Bible and nothing else. Because the word "God" was used, that is the whole reason the Constitution was based on the Bible.

LAX772LR

Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:23 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 9):
Because the word "God" was used

tommy1808

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:24 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 9):
Because the word "God" was used,

as far as i know the word "God" isn´t used in the US Constitution even once.

best regards
Thomas

rwessel

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:59 am

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 11):
as far as i know the word "God" isn´t used in the US Constitution even once.

OTOH, "lord" is. It's in the section where it's signed ("done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names").

BestWestern

Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:46 am

Maybe when the forceful deportation of 15m doesn't work, the right will exterminate them alongside killing gays.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

Max Q

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:02 am

Yes. Yes we are.

Look, when any right winger does something like call for the extermination of masses of Americans or deny voting to Americans or what have you, it is patriotic. You can rest assured that if any "liberal" did this, calls for resignation and jail time would be shouted from the roof tops!

Correct            

One of the precepts with today's tea party republican is an 'assumption' of superior patriotism.

Founded on good old American values like racism, bigotry, 'i've got mine' and an intolerant hatred for
anyone different.

Trump, the buffoon is capitalizing on this, he's a dream come true for these idiots and will crash in flames
as a result.
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

Guns and the love of them by a loud minority are a malignant and deadly cancer inflicted on American society

scbriml

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:17 am

Quoting BestWestern (Reply 13):
the right will exterminate them alongside killing gays.

Then the blacks, the Muslims and atheists. Then America will be great again.   

Somewhat shockingly, G W Bush is looking increasingly like he will be the last Republican President.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

tommy1808

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:21 am

Quoting rwessel (Reply 12):
OTOH, "lord" is. I

yup... it is quite the stretch to take the date spelled out in the than appropriate way as a reference to a deity.

best regards
Thomas

einsteinboricua

Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Quoting scbriml (Reply 15):
Somewhat shockingly, G W Bush is looking increasingly like he will be the last Republican President.

Don't be so sure. If Democrats nominate a weak candidate a Republican can still win. Democrats also need to retain the states it generally wins in the electoral college, persuade the swing states to keep leaning blue, and bring a few red states to the tossup column.

It also begs the question: what good is it to win the presidency when Congress can tilt red (even to the point where it can override vetoes) and at the state level governors are not willing to go along with the agenda in place?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

tommy1808

Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 17):
It also begs the question: what good is it to win the presidency when Congress can tilt red (even to the point where it can override vetoes) and at the state level governors are not willing to go along with the agenda in place?

check the polish parliament of the old days and you know where that leads to.

best regards
Thomas

luckyone

Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:54 pm

It also begs the question: what good is it to win the presidency when Congress can tilt red (even to the point where it can override vetoes)

The requirement for veto overrides is 2/3 majority in both houses. Unlikely that any party will ever control 2/3 of the Senate.

seb146

Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 11):
the word "God" isn´t used in the US Constitution even once.

Not even once.

http://www.usconstitution.net/constnot.html#god

But, that does not stop evangelicals like Huckabee from insisting the United States is a theocracy.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:30 pm

atheists. Then America will be great again.   

gay marriage and now Christians can't exterminate people like they used to--what is the world coming to??
E pur si muove -Galileo

LAX772LR

Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Quoting rwessel (Reply 12):
OTOH, "lord" is

It's referencing time (the "A.D." in dates stands for "year of our lord"), not religion.

How's that really all that surprising?
Martial fear-mongering, homophobia, xenophobia, and unmitigated greed-- tend not to resonate well with most people.

einsteinboricua

Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Quoting luckyone (Reply 19):
The requirement for veto overrides is 2/3 majority in both houses. Unlikely that any party will ever control 2/3 of the Senate.

A party doesn't need to control 2/3 of the chamber to override a veto; just get enough votes from the opposite side to get there. The closer your seat count is to the 2/3 mark, the less uphill it will be.

LAX772LR

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 23):
A party doesn't need to control 2/3 of the chamber to override a veto

As codified, you're correct.

However in today's application, it kind of would need to. Congress is so ideologically polarized that it's tough to foresee enough bipartisan cooperation on ANY issue, sufficient to override a Presidential veto.

And even then, that's jumping ahead: feels like we barely GET bills to the President nowadays.

TWA772LR

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:38 pm

So that Trump guy is starting to sound pretty good as the GOP nominee... He's just for moving a bunch of people out of here, not eliminating them.

I have no faith in the candidates for either party. For sure January 20, 2017-January 19, 2021 (hoping they don't get reelected), is really gonna suck.
When wasn't America great?

The thoughts and opinions shared under this username are mine and are not influenced by my employer.

einsteinboricua

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Quoting TWA772LR (Reply 25):
So that Trump guy is starting to sound pretty good as the GOP nominee

I think the honeymoon with Trump is starting to show signs of fading away. There's only so many times you can say the same lines over and over again without saying how to pay for it or how it's feasible before people start scratching their heads. The rhetoric is getting old.

Build a wall! Great...who's going to pay for it?

Bomb ISIS. Great...how do you plan to go beyond what's being done right now?

Deport illegals. Awesome...how do you plan to round up people without it being like a police state?

I may think Carson is nuts, but to start lashing out personal insults? That's when you know you're getting desperate.

DocLightning

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:04 pm

I do not want that talk illegal in this country. I want those who fear change and getting past 1850 to show who they are so we can see how silly they are.

It's all fun and games until people start taking it seriously. And if you think that's impossible, I give you Rwanda, Armenia, Nazi Germany, Russia and a few other shining examples of mass detention and/or murder. Yes, it can happen here.

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 26):
I think the honeymoon with Trump is starting to show signs of fading away.

Et tu, amigo? People have been deriding Mr. Trump's campaign as hopeless since the spring. Here it is Christmas and do you know what's happening? The establishment GOP is starting to get worried that either he or Dr. Carson might actually get the nomination.

Quoting TWA772LR (Reply 25):
I have no faith in the candidates for either party. For sure January 20, 2017-January 19, 2021 (hoping they don't get reelected), is really gonna suck.

I have plenty of faith in Mrs. Clinton's ability to crack heads and take names and get stuff done. I might not like everything on her agenda, but at least it's not crazytown. She's not calling for mass internment/deporation/murder. She's not calling for establishment of a national religion and what amounts to Sharia law (except it carries a cross, rather than a crescent). She's not calling for a tax plan that will raise the national debt. She's not calling for the abolition of the Federal government.

GOP candidates have called for all of these things.

I prefer Mr. Sanders's policies to Mrs. Clinton's, but I don't have confidence in Mr. Sanders's ability to crack heads.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

zckls04

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:15 pm

"Last weekend Senator Ted Cruz, along with fellow GOP presidential candidates Mike Huckabee and Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal, spoke at a conference in Des Moines headed up by a man who advocates the execution of gay people"
Quoting travelin man (Reply 5):
guess the "good news" is that not one of those people has a chance in hell to be president.

There two aren't unrelated I suspect. Appealing to the religious lunatics in the GOP is their best chance of staying in the race, now that the polls have indicated nobody else will vote for them. They can always renounce him later if they need to.
Four Granavox Turbines!

ER757

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:18 pm

and Cruz dodged the question,

That's what he does with just about every question. Just goes on a stump speech and doesn't address what was asked. Fiorina and he both did it with almost anything they were asked at the last two debates. It was actually comical. It's what happens when you have no prepared statement for something asked of you. You just ignore the question and go on a rant about whatever you do have prepared.

Quoting seb146 (Reply 20):
But, that does not stop evangelicals like Huckabee from insisting the United States is a theocracy

He needs to just go back behind a pulpit where he can spout his views to the already converted.

einsteinboricua

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 27):
Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 26):
I think the honeymoon with Trump is starting to show signs of fading away.

Et tu, amigo? People have been deriding Mr. Trump's campaign as hopeless since the spring. Here it is Christmas and do you know what's happening? The establishment GOP is starting to get worried that either he or Dr. Carson might actually get the nomination.

Oh I haven't made the case that people don't want an outsider. But with Carson surging in polls, the early nomination states might actually coalesce around Carson at the expense of Trump. The fact that Trump has plateaued or even slumped in polls makes me think some might actually leave him. His comments about "how stupid are the people of Iowa?" won't help his cause.

DocLightning

Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 30):
Oh I haven't made the case that people don't want an outsider. But with Carson surging in polls, the early nomination states might actually coalesce around Carson at the expense of Trump. The fact that Trump has plateaued or even slumped in polls makes me think some might actually leave him. His comments about "how stupid are the people of Iowa?" won't help his cause.

You'd think calling Mexicans rapists wouldn't have helped, either. Or a few other outrageous things he's said.

And yet he still is doing well. A recent drop puts him second in line after Dr. Carson. And unlike Dr. Carson, Mr. Trump has a bottomless campaign fund.
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan

DeltaMD90

Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Democrats also need to retain the states it generally wins in the electoral college, persuade the swing states to keep leaning blue, and bring a few red states to the tossup column.

While I agree with you that a Republican can win, the Democrats have a much bigger advantage than you're stating IMO. Assuming they get the states they usually do and don't royally F up, they only need FL... or one of the larger swing states and another smaller swing state

Good news for the GOP is that each state isn't a vacuum... if they are doing well in one swing state, they're probably doing well in the rest, more or less. The odds are very much against them though

It's all fun and games until people start taking it seriously. And if you think that's impossible, I give you Rwanda, Armenia, Nazi Germany, Russia and a few other shining examples of mass detention and/or murder. Yes, it can happen here.

I agree that atrocities can still happen in modern, civilized societies, but luckily, the "kill the gays" is a minority of the minority in the US. Gay acceptance is the majority in this country, and it's only getting stronger, I don't ever see it turning around. I'm much more scared of nationalism but I think that's still a long shot. While there is a very vocal minority and a large part of the GOP that is absolutely nuts (yes, nuts, sorry,) most of the GOP is not, and even so, the GOP is a minority in the country compared to independents and democrats

I do fear for LGBT community in Russia and obviously Africa/ME, and nationalism in some parts of Europe is very concerning

LAX772LR

Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:39 pm

I give you Rwanda, Armenia, Nazi Germany, Russia

...and Cambodia, Yugoslavia, Burundi, New Guinea, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Haiti, and Kurdish Iraq.

And worst of all: these all have happened within the span of human life.
There are still a few people alive today who have lived through ALL OF THE ABOVE.

So yeah, going back to the original point-- yes the rhetoric is worth fearing.
It's too easy for people to start believing it, and then acting on it.

I prefer Mr. Sanders's policies to Mrs. Clinton's, but I don't have confidence in Mr. Sanders's ability to crack heads.

Agree completely.

Quoting DeltaMD90 (Reply 32):
I do fear for LGBT community in Russia and obviously Africa/ME,

And the Chick-Fil-A types have already learned that that's their best bet for making LGBTs' lives miserable, and they're doing it with successful effect.

DocLightning

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:26 am

Quoting LAX772LR (Reply 33):
So yeah, going back to the original point-- yes the rhetoric is worth fearing.
It's too easy for people to start believing it, and then acting on it.

This and...

I agree that atrocities can still happen in modern, civilized societies, but luckily, the "kill the gays" is a minority of the minority in the US. Gay acceptance is the majority in this country, and it's only getting stronger,

For now. But I am less worried about what is going on in this country than what this sort of hate speech has made happen in other countries. Uganda, Russia, Ghana, etc. etc. A gay Russian or gay Ugandan is no less of a human being than a gay American. I don't think that any civilized country should permit people to organize around a message of mass murder because people like that, if they cannot achieve their goals here, will try to achieve it elsewhere.

Hopefully Scott Lively will spend some time behind bars for his crimes against humanity.
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan

TWA772LR

Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:20 am

have plenty of faith in Mrs. Clinton's ability to crack heads and take names and get stuff don

Clinton definately is the strongest of the candidates for both sides, but right now there is too much opposition against her in the House, and whether it's true or not, she's got a ton of bad PR going for her too. That will defiantly limit her effectiveness if she's elected.

[Edited 2015-11-13 19:21:33]
When wasn't America great?

The thoughts and opinions shared under this username are mine and are not influenced by my employer.

DocLightning

Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:46 am

Quoting TWA772LR (Reply 35):
Clinton definately is the strongest of the candidates for both sides, but right now there is too much opposition against her in the House, and whether it's true or not, she's got a ton of bad PR going for her too. That will defiantly limit her effectiveness if she's elected.

They are challenges. But I think Mr. Sanders is the weaker candidate, unfortunately. What he is is almost unassailable on a personal level. The man has enormous integrity, I have to say. It takes something to get to that amount of time in politics without picking up skeletons, but he has remarkably few. And he's open and honest about his mistakes and he's open and honest about what he is. You can't insult him by calling him a Socialist. He's not been boozing or whoring; he's personally inoffensive. Love him or hate him, he's not embroiled in scandals.

But part of the reason is that he's never really done anything important in politics before. He's never had major leadership roles within the Senate because he's an independent. And so compared to Mrs. Clinton, his resume is pretty thin. Mrs. Clinton, on the other hand, probably knows better than any other person alive besides actual Presidents what the job is like.
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan

LAX772LR

Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 am

Quoting TWA772LR (Reply 35):
she's got a ton of bad PR going for her too.

They've been slinging dung at her since 1992, and she's still standing.
If they had anything that could truly bog her down, even combined with other things-- it'd have used it by now.

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 36):
You can't insult him by calling him a Socialist.

Yes, but you CAN use it to devastating effect by making a boogeyman out of it.

And everyday America is stupid enough to fall for it.
We're seeing that already, even among those not on the far right.

Mrs. Clinton, on the other hand, probably knows better than any other person alive besides actual Presidents what the job is like.

Isn't it deliciously ironic that in an electoral season where "outsider!" is the war cry of the opposition, the biggest insider in the world (Clinton) stands the highest realistic chance of getting in.  

einsteinboricua

Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:11 pm

While I agree with you that a Republican can win, the Democrats have a much bigger advantage than you're stating IMO.

Looking at Sabato's Crystal Ball's ratings for the 2016 election, Democrats start out with 247 votes vs 206 for Republicans (all those include safe, likely and leaning states; the remaining 85 votes are the pure tossups).

However, back in 2000, West Virginia switched from being a Democrat stronghold and voted Republican. The assumption that the electoral college will always benefit one party in some way is quite unrealistic. Pennsylvania is perhaps the state that's most likely to give Republicans an advantage were it to become a swing state. It still is a swing state in many ways, but in the end, always votes Democrat. That's not to say, however, that if Democrats take it easy and don't seriously contest PA it will remain in the Democrat column. Republicans saw this with Indiana back in 2008 where Obama seriously contested the state and flipped it.

At the same time, Republicans are confident in keeping the advantage in the South, but should GA and AZ become more competitive, THEN and only then, will Republicans be at a major disadvantage.

Assuming the pure tossups remain as such, if you bring AZ and GA into the fold that's 112 tossup votes. While Democrats can retain their 247 lead, Republicans are down to 179.

Likewise, if PA and WI slip from Democrats and become pure tossups, that's 30 votes you put in play. It would then be 217 D vs 206 R with 115 tossup votes.

He's never had major leadership roles within the Senate because he's an independent.

I can't accept this, actually. If he were his own caucus I could agree to that. But he caucuses with the Democrats. That right there gives him leverage to promote his causes, even if they're watered down to be in line with more realistic proposals. I don't expect him to become a leader within the caucus, but it begs the question: before he announced his candidacy, did people even know who he was?

ltbewr

Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Far too many candidates for public office use anti-GLTBQ, anti-Abortion, anti-Gay Marriage and other issues of interest to 'religious' voters to distract voters from discussing real issues like jobs, the environment, education and so on. Supporting groups that encourage violence, hate and discrimination as to gender, being GLTBQ, being non-white, poor, immigrants (both legal and illegal), those of the Islamic or no faith, while supporting the death penalty, draconian drug laws, unaffordable housing and healthcare, giving billions to billionaires and corporations is just morally wrong. Sadly the Democrats are only slightly better on these issues so not to lose either. Participating in such anti-GLTBQ groups is to me the same as if done with a KKK or White Supremacist group and to do so should be part of what voters decide on.

DocLightning

Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 38):
But he caucuses with the Democrats. That right there gives him leverage to promote his causes, even if they're watered down to be in line with more realistic proposals. I don't expect him to become a leader within the caucus, but it begs the question: before he announced his candidacy, did people even know who he was?

I knew who he was. But the fact is that not being an actual Democrat, he never had the opportunity to chair committees or do other high-profile things that require a lot of executive action.
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan

LMP737

Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:23 am

I had to double check the year. It is 2015 in case you were wondering.

I suspect that behind closed doors Cruz and Huckabee agree with the "pastor" in question. In case of Jindal he's just a coward desperate for votes.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

einsteinboricua

Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:45 pm

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 40):
I knew who he was.

So did I. Did Americans know?

Look at it this way: Tom Cotton may chair a few committees in the Senate, but if he announces a 2020 bid, everyone will already know who he is. Remember the Iran letter with 47 GOP senators? Linking jobless benefits to drug addiction? Even in the strangest of ways, he's already made himself known to the country. Of course, whether he appeals to independents and moderates remains to be seen. Being a war veteran is not a free pass to the presidency (or any other elected job for that matter).

LMP737

Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 42):
Being a war veteran is not a free pass to the presidency (or any other elected job for that matter).

In the case of Tom Cotton I sure hope your right.

seb146

Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:52 pm

It looks like Ted Cruz just can't help himself:

http://www.towleroad.com/2015/11/fre...anti-lgbt-hatefest-south-carolina/

And Tony Perkins will be there too! That will show them gays.

DocLightning

Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 44):

It looks like Ted Cruz just can't help himself:

I can only wish for him what he wishes for me.
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan

LMP737

Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:10 pm

What's funny about people like Cruz or Huckabee is their cherry picking of the bible. While they claim they are only following what they are really doing is just following bits and pieces. Lets be honest here if they followed the bible word for word they wouldn't be running for president. That's because they would be in the nut house or jail.

LAX772LR

Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:05 am

Quoting LMP737 (Reply 46):
While they claim they are only following what they are really doing is just following bits and pieces.

And it truly speaks to their character: because the bits and pieces that they follow are the ones featuring discrimination, misogyny, etc.

seb146

Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:35 am

They claim to represent ALL Americans but only support the ideas of a few.

DocLightning

Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:49 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 48):
They claim to represent ALL Americans but only support the ideas of a few.

For people who claim to love America as much as they do, they sure hate a lot of Americans.
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan