Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

WIederling

RE: Militia Group Takes Federal Facility In Eastern Or

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 52):
Do you really think that the only reason anyone would disagree with Democratic policy is just because they don't know better?

Only they never bring out well reasoned arguments.

What we see in that context is emotionally heavily overcharged hate speech.
It always rather enlightening to analyze semantics.

( good OT read : R.A. Heinlein : Revolt in 2100 / If this goes on )

casinterest

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:16 pm

Do you really think that the only reason anyone would disagree with Democratic policy is just because they don't know better?

it's been six years and I have yet to see a viable GOP policy to fix healthcare. The only thing the GOP is good at these days is blaming the government for anything and everything without coming up with VIABLE solutions to very real problems.

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 45):
Nickelback.

Nah, They need some elevator music, possible even the guy that used to play the pan flute on all those infomercials.

MaverickM11

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Did it ever occur to you that maybe people genuinely think the Democrats are pushing bad policy? Do you really think that the only reason anyone would disagree with Democratic policy is just because they don't know better?

This is the logical endgame of the Trump/Carson/Cruz (and many others') policy. The government has overreached and a revolution is required to take it back, preferably with lots of guns. Voila here we are. Again.

Quoting casinterest (Reply 54):
it's been six years and I have yet to see a viable GOP policy to fix healthcare. The only thing the GOP is good at these days is blaming the government for anything and everything without coming up with VIABLE solutions to very real problems.

Mir

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:37 pm

that's not what went on in Ferguson either.

I can find one article that mentions one instance of police being shot at in Ferguson during the protests, by one person. If you've got more, feel free to cite them. The people protesting in Ferguson were almost exclusively unarmed.

-Mir

BestWestern

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:17 pm

They need some elevator music, possible even the guy that used to play the pan flute on all those infomercials

We need the first 15 seconds of YMCA over and over and over and over and over again.

seb146

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Did it ever occur to you that maybe people genuinely think the Democrats are pushing bad policy? Do you really think that the only reason anyone would disagree with Democratic policy is just because they don't know better?

That's all we ever hear. The fact is, under Republicans, jobs are lost, deficit and debt skyrocket, wages stagnate. That is a proven fact. Look at CBO or any non-Fox source. Look back to Reagan and Bush II. Even Nixon.

That is 90% of the problem: people actually believe Fox is news. Stop it. Knock it off. Treat Fox the same way they would treat MSNBC: propaganda. Because that is all it is. The sooner people understand that, the sooner we can move this country forward.

This is what you all are cheering: make America great again. I ask how? Well, by stopping Obama, is their answer. I ask: and replace those policies with what? Answer: stopping brown people because they are terrorists.

This is what they are selling and people are buying it in droves.

LMP737

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Quoting WIederling (Reply 53):
Only they never bring out well reasoned arguments.

Bingo! The fact that the current GOP front runner has yet to say anything that could be considered a well reasoned argument tells us as much.

DocLightning
Topic Author

Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:24 pm

Cop lives matter.

Touche!

Did it ever occur to you that maybe people genuinely think the Democrats are pushing bad policy?

When one of these people shows me a reasonable argument about what that policy is, I'll listen. Right now all I ever hear is "OBAMA HAS TRAMPLED ON THE CONSTITUTION" from people who can't even tell me what article or section he has trampled.

EA CO AS

Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 58):
The fact is, under Republicans, jobs are lost, deficit and debt skyrocket, wages stagnate. That is a proven fact.

Since when is President Obama a Republican?   

BMI727

Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:40 am

Quoting WIederling (Reply 53):
What we see in that context is emotionally heavily overcharged hate speech.

How many clicks do you think it would take to find an article characterizing conservatives as a bunch of hateful racist hillbillies?

it's been six years and I have yet to see a viable GOP policy to fix healthcare.

I don't think healthcare needs to be fixed. The current system works just fine for me and pretty much all the plans to fix it I've seen are a worse deal for me.

Frankly, nobody has ever made a halfway compelling case as to why I should support a Democrat. They don't even say they'll do anything that helps me so I'll take a politician who does literally nothing and call it a win.

Quoting Mir (Reply 56):
I can find one article that mentions one instance of police being shot at in Ferguson during the protests, by one person.

So how many cops have to get shot at before you decide it is permissible for them to take precautions?

There were multiple shootings in and around the Ferguson riots, not to mention those Oath Keeper clowns running around with their rifles.

DocLightning
Topic Author

Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:16 am

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 62):

I don't think healthcare needs to be fixed. The current system works just fine for me and pretty much all the plans to fix it I've seen are a worse deal for me.

BMI727 just admitted that the ACA works for him. Wow. Flying Spaghetti Monster, take me now. I've seen everything.

So how many cops have to get shot at before you decide it is permissible for them to take precautions?

Precautions may be passive or aggressive. The "precautions" like firing teargas are aggressive and are likely to cause people to start shooting if they are armed.

seb146

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:23 am

characterizing conservatives as a bunch of hateful racist hillbillies?

Conservatives demand everyone speak English (no law exists in the USA) and that refugees be Christian (no law exists in the USA)?

I don't think healthcare needs to be fixed

Jesus didn't ask questions and didn't object. So, why is the "Christian" party?

I am a Christian. And a patriot. I will never apologize for that. But, when so-called "Christians" and so-called "patriots" insist on a very narrow set of laws, I have to object. This is America. Get over it. Land of the free.

seb146

Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:20 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...lnkushpmg00000013&section=politics

And, yet, no mention of terrorism or Christianity or jihad from "main stream" media. I wonder why....

stasisLAX

Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:08 am

Quoting flood (Reply 21):

People here in Arizona are referring to these idiots as "Vanilla ISIS". =P

scbriml

Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:20 am

Quoting stasisLAX (Reply 66):
People here in Arizona are referring to these idiots as "Vanilla ISIS".

Winner!   

WIederling

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:24 am

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 60):
Cop lives matter.

Touche!

But Cops don't need regular power ups from taking bystander lives either !?

I was always impressed with British police.
No guns, polite to no end and not taking "Otto West" type people into the force.

contrast with Germany were police are more of a bailiffy extentions of state power
and the US were police seems to have degenerated into another (criminal) uniformed gang
with the primary distinction of being state sanctioned.

casinterest

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Frankly, nobody has ever made a halfway compelling case as to why I should support a Democrat. They don't even say they'll do anything that helps me so I'll take a politician who does literally nothing and call it a win.

The democrats brought you the healthcare that you don't want changed. Somebody had to do something about it and they did. The GOP has done nothing but sit and whine about it.

LMP737

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:29 pm

So what happens when you lose your job and your health insurance?

Dreadnought

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:27 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 30):
Remember the Bundy family? Cliven, who decided to ignore federal law and not pay federal grazing fees because whatever and had thugs pointing guns from "his" land to federal agents? The Fox darling? Remember him?

I've vaguely heard of him and his story. I consider it and them irrelevant to my life.

Quoting seb146 (Reply 30):
But there is nothing at all wrong with killing unarmed citizens.

In the Ferguson case,

Quoting seb146 (Reply 64):
Conservatives demand everyone speak English (no law exists in the USA) and that refugees be Christian (no law exists in the USA)?

Stop making shit up. Having an official language is just common sense. You can speak whatever you want at home or among friends. But schools and all official correspondence should be made to be English. Why should the taxpayer have to pay to translate official documents and provide services in Vietnamese, Spanish etc? It's just common sense, not a "Demand".

As for your second point, that's just plain BS. We have no issues with Buddhists, Jews etc. But according to Pew Research, the large majority of the populations in Islamic countries feel that it is right and proper to stone women and execute apostates. In some places like Egypt, support for those policies is well over 80%. Large percentages also want to see Sharia imposed in all countries, and that Sharia be applicable to non-muslims. Clearly these are values incompatible with Western Civilization (you can cross out "Western" if you like), and are beliefs held by far more than just "a small minority".

So my question back to you is: Why do you want to tolerate intolerance? And why would you want to bring that intolerance closer to your home? I have no problem with allowing Muslim immigration, but only on the condition that they do not show these intolerant views. During WWII, would you have supported bringing in dedicated Nazis as immigrants?

Quoting LMP737 (Reply 70):

There should not be any linkage whatsoever between your employment and health insurance.

QANTAS077

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:35 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 65):
And, yet, no mention of terrorism or Christianity or jihad from "main stream" media. I wonder why....

what you expect? next thing there will be a Disney movie portraying them as the divine interveners. When you have a media that portrays Muslims as terrorists/violent, in films like The Siege etc, it becomes pretty difficult for them to label others terrorists.

it doesn't fit their MO.

seb146

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 72):
But schools and all official correspondence should be made to be English.

Why? The main adversary in our war of independence was England. But, aside from that, the most common language in many parts of the country is Spanish. Spain and Mexico controlled large swaths of land before the United States took it over. But, that can not happen because, when right wingers hear Spanish, all they think of is illegals taking jobs and welfare.

Another point is: we now live in a global economy. It makes more sense to learn a second, third, or fourth language. Mandarin, Hindi, and Spanish come to mind as the most useful.

Quoting DiamondFlyer (Reply 71):
if what you want to do is in agreement with the liberal agenda

Says the most popular "news" (read: entertainment) network. I have heard some of the lies and hate fueled speech from Fox and it is truly sickening. And people believe it!

Quoting DiamondFlyer (Reply 71):
So you can't have guns

Come again? Where? You really need to stop this delusion that Obama is marching door to door confiscating guns. He has not done that, he will not do that. No matter what your right wing propaganda tells you.

Islamic countries

But, the United States is not an Islamic country. So, what does your rant have to do with the United States? Nothing at all except believing that America is at war with religion and that religious followers of all Islamic nations will invade us at any second.

Why do you want to tolerate intolerance?

Again: what are you talking about? Just because I have seen and lived among peaceful Muslims in the United States does not mean that I or they accept or condone what happens in other countries. That is the part you righties don't get.

bgm

Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Having an official language is just common sense.

Yet the US doesn't have an official language...  

Take a bird sanctuary hostage? 

bhill

Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:38 pm

....naaaah...play Prince CD's 24/7......

wn676

Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Quoting bhill (Reply 76):
....naaaah...play Prince CD's 24/7......
Nah, They need some elevator music, possible even the guy that used to play the pan flute on all those infomercials.
Quoting DocLightning (Reply 45):
Nickelback.
Quoting BMI727 (Reply 42):
I suggest also blasting Guns 'N' Roses.

Or, how about a loop of an NPR pledge drive. Throw in some Fetty Wap/Ricky Rozay for good measure.

flyingturtle

Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:01 pm

I just LOVE these wackos. I love anybody who makes me laugh.

Ritzheimer said the militants now are back to focusing on their land use protest.

"We have research teams finding out who this land was taken from and who it needs to be sent back to," he said.

They are to be reckoned with - they have research teams!

But well...

David

MaverickM11

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Quoting flyingturtle (Reply 78):
"We have research teams finding out who this land was taken from and who it needs to be sent back to," he said.

They are not going to like the answer. 
the large majority of the populations in Islamic countries feel that it is right and proper to stone women and execute apostates.

That happens to also be the evangelicals' favorite things, especially the pastors the GOP candidates tend to follow. You better believe Ted Cruz, Huckabee, Santorum, and so many others would get old testament faster than you can say "thoughts and prayers" if they were allowed.

During WWII, would you have supported bringing in dedicated Nazis as immigrants?

What about Japanese? Y'all get to go to camp!

ER757

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:14 am

Quoting flyingturtle (Reply 78):
But well...

Yeah, that's priceless! Bet all the native tribes are happy these guys are fighting for them. Oh wait..............

Quoting stasisLAX (Reply 66):
People here in Arizona are referring to these idiots as "Vanilla ISIS". =P

I love it and am going to steal it  
Quoting bhill (Reply 76):
...naaaah...play Prince CD's 24/7......

I'm guessing they all are already listening to Ted Nugent 24/7

BMI727

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:22 am

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 63):
BMI727 just admitted that the ACA works for him.

ACA changed nothing for me. I was one of the lucky ones.

Quoting casinterest (Reply 69):
The democrats brought you the healthcare that you don't want changed.

They didn't bring me anything, I had healthcare before.

Quoting casinterest (Reply 69):
Somebody had to do something about it and they did.

No, nobody had to do anything. I liked what I had before and I like what I have now because it didn't change.

You get a new job.

Quoting wn676 (Reply 77):
Or, how about a loop of an NPR pledge drive.

Why a pledge drive? Literally anything on NPR will put them to sleep or possibly drive them to suicide.

wn676

Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:27 am

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 81):
Quoting wn676 (Reply 77):
Or, how about a loop of an NPR pledge drive.

Why a pledge drive? Literally anything on NPR will put them to sleep or possibly drive them to suicide.

LOL. Even my extremely liberal mother gives up and changes over to another station during a fundraising week. Send these guys into a fit of rage as the soothing voice of Ira Glass offers them tote bags and the promise of additional This American Life programming.

Alternatively, I suggest Chacarron Macarron.

zckls04

Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:35 am

Quoting Revelation (Reply 28):
Urban poor steal some TVs we get our panties all twisted. Corporations pay no taxes and we say meh. Who's the bigger thief?

Depends if they evade or avoid!  
Quoting BMI727 (Reply 42):
I suggest also blasting Guns 'N' Roses.

I think "In The Navy" and "I'm Too Sexy" on a continuous loop.

LMP737

Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:38 am

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 81):
You get a new job.

Like so many people did back in 2008.

aerorobnz

Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:16 am

Another way to get rid of them might be to bus in a Gay Pride parade to drop by with Caitlyn Jenner, the Black Panthers, a few pregnant teenagers wanting to have a third trimester abortion and maybe set up a temporary mosque onsite.

flyingturtle

Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:15 am

Quoting aerorobnz (Reply 85):

What most boggles my mind, though, is that they are protesting in Harney County. Half as large as Switzerland, but quite exactly thousand times less inhabitants than Switzerland. I think... they are saying that farmers, woodcutters and miners can't be productive and are driven into poverty due to the BLM denying the right to have a decent life by exploiting the soil.

Uh... why are there only 8000 inhabitants to begin with? (Burns has 2600.) Not exactly farming country...

David

MD11Engineer

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Quoting flyingturtle (Reply 86):
What most boggles my mind, though, is that they are protesting in Harney County. Half as large as Switzerland, but quite exactly thousand times less inhabitants than Switzerland. I think... they are saying that farmers, woodcutters and miners can't be productive and are driven into poverty due to the BLM denying the right to have a decent life by exploiting the soil.

Uh... why are there only 8000 inhabitants to begin with? (Burns has 2600.) Not exactly farming country...

David

It reminds me of the fence cutting wars in the Mid West of the 1880s, where ranchers used to let their cattle free range, in complete disreagard of private or public land, clashed with farmers and ranchers, who had fenced in their property.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fence_Cutting_Wars

Similar complaints, but not the violdence, had happened when the German government declared a large area in the northen Black Forest to be a national park, with no woodcutting or agricultural use permitted. Local farmers and lumber companies complained about the "untidy" place and that the land should be used commercially. But, from what I understand, by now a tourism industry has developed there, as there are many people who like to watch rare animals and plants.

Jan

casinterest

Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 77):
No, nobody had to do anything. I liked what I had before and I like what I have now because it didn't change

What you had before was your parent's medical plan.

seb146

Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Quoting flyingturtle (Reply 82):
why are there only 8000 inhabitants to begin with? (Burns has 2600.) Not exactly farming country...

Parts of the high desert are trying circle crop irrigation type farming. Also, eastern Oregon (Except Deschutes County) is where people go when they distrust the government and distrust outsiders.

bhill

Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 83):
It reminds me of the fence cutting wars in the Mid West of the 1880s, where ranchers used to let their cattle free range, in complete disreagard of private or public land, clashed with farmers and ranchers, who had fenced in their property.

I am curious if some very wealthy person bought up all the available land around them....and fenced it all off with private property signs....would they respect the owners wishes?

flyingturtle

Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 83):

It's great that it works. After all, wood cutting and farming in Schwarzwald is not really competitive in regard to French farmers and Romanian woodcutters. And Swiss farmers have the same problem, so solutions are needed while it is clear that not every farm can be converted into a zoo, a wellness spa or a golf course...

Quoting seb146 (Reply 85):

That's interesting! I've seen that Oregon receives most precipitation in winter, while only five months have night temperatures above freezing.

Quoting bhill (Reply 86):

And I wonder why there are so few women and blacks in those militias... wait... stupid question from my two or three neurons...

David

seb146

Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:00 am

Quoting flyingturtle (Reply 87):
I've seen that Oregon receives most precipitation in winter,

Yes. East of the Cascades is mostly in the form of snow and ice.

Quoting flyingturtle (Reply 87):
while only five months have night temperatures above freezing.

Again: correct. There was one Fourth Of July where it was barely above freezing during the fireworks.

There are reports that some of these Christian terrorist members said their military service was one thing but, was actually, much less. I have seen another report, which I don't put much credence in, where one Christian terrorist member took a bunch of the money and bought booze for himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/01/04/meet-the-motley-crew-of-veteran-militiamen-in-harney-country-oregon/

bgm

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:00 pm

Who says the internet doesn't have a sense of humor?   I'll just leave these here...

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/screen-shot-2016-01-04-at-8-54-03-am.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Screen-Shot-2016-01-06-at-10.39.15-AM-1024x697.png

MD11Engineer

Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:15 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 88):

There are reports that some of these Christian terrorist members said their military service was one thing but, was actually, much less. I have seen another report, which I don't put much credence in, where one Christian terrorist member took a bunch of the money and bought booze for himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/01/04/meet-the-motley-crew-of-veteran-militiamen-in-harney-country-oregon/

Apparently a bunch of Walter Mittys.

Jan

bennett123

Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Bgm

Just as well you are a long way away.

Some of these folks may not have a sense of humour.  

tommy1808

Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:13 pm

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 68):
During WWII, would you have supported bringing in dedicated Nazis as immigrants?

Many of the "Nazis" you've send back last time ended up in Auschwitz, Dachau, Bergenbelsen and so on. None of those you let in caused problems, even those 25k or so that where a member in your local nazi organisation, the German American Bund.

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 68):
But schools and all official correspondence should be made to be English. Why should the taxpayer have to pay to translate official documents and provide services in Vietnamese, Spanish etc? It's just common sense, not a "Demand".

Why English? Why not Esperanto or Latin or any other language that doesn't discriminate against those with a different mother tongue? At least that way everyone has the same problem in figuring out laws and forms.
Since there is no official language, there is no reason to prefer English over other, easier to learn languages.

Best regards
Thomas

seb146

Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Quoting tommy1808 (Reply 92):
Why not Esperanto or Latin or any other language that doesn't discriminate against those with a different mother tongue?

There was a movement early on in the Colonies to have all documents printed in English and German. That failed by one vote. In other words, we have been speaking English this whole time just because. The Colonists and Founding Fathers didn't care about that. They only cared about being a free and independent people. As long as laws are rules are understood by all, they didn't care about the language.

As far as the Christian terrorists committing treason in Harney County, I think the Piute nation should take back their land.

Dreadnought

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Why English? Why not Esperanto or Latin or any other language that doesn't discriminate against those with a different mother tongue?

Because it is traditionally the language spoken by the vast majority of Americans, including government, business etc.

Since there is no official language, there is no reason to prefer English over other, easier to learn languages.

Let's make it official then. You have a problem with that? Does Germany tolerate that BS? No they don't. You live in Germany you deal with German.

Now I don't mind providing translations etc as a courtesy, as and when budgets permit. But when people start DEMANDING services in Spanish or Mandarin, screw that.

Many of the "Nazis" you've send back last time ended up in Auschwitz, Dachau, Bergenbelsen and so on.

Then they weren't nazis, were they (members of and supporters of the Nazi party). Dumb comment.

your local nazi organisation, the German American Bund.

An organization that was harshly shut down upon US entry into the War, its leader stripped of his US citizenship, interned until the end of the war and deported back to Germany immediately thereafter.

Quoting bgm (Reply 89):
Who says the internet doesn't have a sense of humor?   I'll just leave these here...

It sure sounds like many of you would have a lot more respect/sympathy for these guys if instead of doing something simply meant to grab headlines without hurting anyone, they had gone off and blown up some shoppers or something.

DocLightning
Topic Author

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 94):

Let's make it official then. You have a problem with that? Does Germany tolerate that BS? No they don't. You live in Germany you deal with German.

OK. Problem: What is the definition of the English language? There is an official definition of the German language, but there isn't one for English. In order to make English an official language, you need to designate an academy to formally define it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_language_regulators

So by choosing to make English the official language of the U.S., you also need to establish an academy of the English language that formally defines the language for legal purposes. That costs money which would no doubt need to come from taxes.

Still sure that's what you want? I can think of far more constructive ways to spend that money.

blueflyer

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 59):
How many clicks do you think it would take to find an article characterizing conservatives as a bunch of hateful racist hillbillies?

Add unprincipled and that sums up my opinion of conservatives who support the Donald. And I saved you a click or two. You're welcome.

It sure sounds like many of you would have a lot more respect/sympathy for these guys if instead of doing something simply meant to grab headlines without hurting anyone, they had gone off and blown up some shoppers or something.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYVzsuJUkAA2zQK.jpg

johnboy

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 pm

So no sense of humor AND a sympathizer.
No surprise, actually.

johnboy

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Look! More requests from those wonderful patriots!

I'm surprised they didn't ask for strippers from the local titty bar.

http://www.joemygod.com/2016/01/10/o...creamer-chewing-tobacco-underwear/

Dreadnought

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 95):
OK. Problem: What is the definition of the English language? There is an official definition of the German language, but there isn't one for English. In order to make English an official language, you need to designate an academy to formally define it.

Horsecookies. English is an official language in Canada and dozens of other countries. All you need is a law that says "English is the official language".

Quoting johnboy (Reply 98):

Look! More requests from those wonderful patriots!

LOL, I thought they had given up a week ago - shows how much I follow them.

[Edited 2016-01-10 13:30:00]