photopilot
Topic Author

Another USA Mass Shooting - Gays This Time!

Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Well here's another mass shooting in the USA with at least 20 dead and 42 injured in Orlando Florida last night.

Another act of madness.... another act of what they are calling terrorism, another act of US gun violence.

When will the madness end?

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/06/12/multiple-people-shot-dead-at-florida-gay-nightclub.html

pvjin

RE: Another USA Mass Shooting - Gays This Time!

Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:57 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/36510272

"An FBI spokesman said they were investigating whether the attacker was a "lone wolf". He said the attacker appeared to "have leanings towards" radical Islamist ideology but it was not yet clear whether this was a case of domestic or international terrorism."

I was wondering whether it's some conservative Christian nutjob, or a Muslim radical one. Looks like it was the latter, I wonder whether this might boost Trump's popularity.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

solnabo

Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Quoting photopilot (Thread starter):
Another USA Mass Shooting - Gays This Time!

Another day in USA....

RIP     
Airbus SAS - Love them both

pvjin

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Quoting solnabo (Reply 2):

A while ago ISIS encouraged its supporters all around the world to commit acts of violence during Ramadan, it would be hardly surprising if something like this happened soon in Europe also.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

mikelive

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Quoting pvjin (Reply 1):
I was wondering whether it's some conservative Christian nutjob, or a Muslim radical one. Looks like it was the latter, I wonder whether this might boost Trump's popularity.

You're damn right it will.

BestWestern

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:14 pm

Orlando sheriff Jerry Demings called the shooting “a domestic terror incident”, and the FBI said they were investigating whether the suspect acted as “a lone wolf” or had any ties to terror groups abroad. Asked about a link to jihadi terrorism, an FBI agent said: “At this time we’re looking into all angles. We do have suggestions that that individual may have had leanings toward that, that particular ideology. But right now we can’t say anything definitively.”
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

GDB

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Quoting BestWestern (Reply 5):
Orlando sheriff Jerry Demings called the shooting “a domestic terror incident”, and the FBI said they were investigating whether the suspect acted as “a lone wolf”

First, RIP to the victims, second if these reports are true you are looking at a low rent Tim McVeigh or Brevik in Norway, regardless extremist nut jobs are all the same, be they Islamist, Christian or just Neo Nazi's.

BestWestern

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:24 pm

Quoting GDB (Reply 6):
extremist nut jobs

Using religion as an excuse to murder people they don't like. This time LGBT, next time Christians, next time Muslims....

Shame on them, whomever they use as their excuse.

jfklganyc

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Another act of madness.... another act of what they are calling terrorism, another act of US gun violence.

Actually, it seems that this one will be filed under Islamic Extremism. Not some snapped American with a gun. But we will see.

Quoting pvjin (Reply 1):
Looks like it was the latter, I wonder whether this might boost Trump's popularity.

Sure will for better or worse.

aerorobnz

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:30 pm

As I suggested in the other thread which was a dupe

Expect a Donald twitter rant about Muslims and gays in 3...2..1....

It wouldn't surprise me if it was am Islamist attack, but equally it's in Florida, home of plenty of KKK, Christian evangelicals who are equally evil (and generally the types you see at rallies of the orange faced baboon)
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

MaverickM11

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Nope no gun problem here. Just another day ending in Y 
Quoting aerorobnz (Reply 9):
Expect a Donald twitter rant about Muslims and gays in 3...2..1....

He's actually been pretty quiet re: the gays. I guess we're special 
E pur si muove -Galileo

JJJ

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Quoting jfklganyc (Reply 8):
[Actually, it seems that this one will be filed under Islamic Extremism. Not some snapped American with a gun. But we will see.

I think it will end up being both.

alberchico

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:25 pm

News conference on cnn now, up to 50 dead ???  

Looks like the shooter was a muslim .......
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

MaverickM11

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Apparently 50 Killed, US citizen from Florida

• Omar Mateen, from Port St Lucie, Florida, named in media as gunman

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...injuries-reported-at-pulse-orland/
E pur si muove -Galileo

alberchico

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:29 pm

So basically this just became the worst shooting in US history correct ?
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

Boeing717200

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:33 pm

When will the madness end?

When people gain a better level of respect for human life. It starts in the home and parents have failed. Society as a whole wants to allow people to do whatever they want. So, here is the result of roughly 50 years of that. Congratulations society.
240 years and the top two candidates are named Dumb and Dumber. Stay classy!

BestWestern

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:37 pm

This isn't about gun availability. Nut Jobs like this will find a way of getting the weapons they need.

DfwRevolution

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:38 pm

Quoting alberchico (Reply 14):

It would appear that way, yes. Can't believe the death toll jumped from 20 to 50. How terrible.  
Quoting aerorobnz (Reply 9):
It wouldn't surprise me if it was am Islamist attack, but equally it's in Florida, home of plenty of KKK, Christian evangelicals who are equally evil

No, not equally. We do not observe equal numbers of terrorist attacks caused by the KKK or Christian evangelicals. We do not see active cells of KKK or Christian evangelicals planning and executing mass casualty attacks on a quarterly basis somewhere in the free world. The KKK is obviously a violent hate group, but Christian evangelicals are not evil people and saying so is terribly bigoted. Saying so distracts from the fact that our society is doing a poor job of combating radical Islamic terrorism and it is getting people killed.

We should withhold from jumping to conclusions about this particular situation until more information is known, but as a matter of plain fact, your statement above is just wrong.
I have a three post per topic limit. You're welcome to have the last word.

Aaron747

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:38 pm

Quoting Boeing717200 (Reply 15):
Society as a whole wants to allow people to do whatever they want. So, here is the result of roughly 50 years of that.

Are you really suggesting a libertarian streak in America is causing mass shootings? That's a new one, not to mention bonkers.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

af773atmsp

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:39 pm

I assume there isn't a relation to the shooting of Christina Grimmie?
DC10-40,MD88,A319,A320,A332,717,722,733,737,738,752,ATR-72,736,788
SY,DL,FI,FL,BA,EI,NW,MG,DY,EZY,F9,WN,SN,ET,SK
Too many airports to fit in signature.

blrsea

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:40 pm

The shooter's dad says it could be due to homophobia!

Orlando Nightclub Shooting

Quote:

Mir Seddique, Mateen's father told NBC News, "this has nothing to do with religion." Seddique said his son got angry when he saw two men kissing in Miami a couple of months ago and thinks that may be related to the shooting.

"We are saying we are apologizing for the whole incident. We weren't aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country," Seddique said.

Very tragic! May the innocent dead RIP!

Too many factors here for anyone looking into this shooting: religion, homophobia, gun control

Still raises basic question - Are assault rifles really required for average citizen? More lives could have been saved if assault rifle wasn't available probably.

coolian2

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't have anything political to say. This is awful.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900

ltbewr

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:59 pm

Once again a terrible mix of perverse ideology, access to powerful military class weapons, a 'soft target', and a sick individual has led to another mass gun murder, this time likely upon Gays. That the shooter may be of the Islamic faith and possible radical connections may lead to further inflammatory blathering by political commemorators and politicians against those of the faith. Meanwhile 50 dead and over 50 injured and many more with PTSD - innocent victims. At least the shooter ended up dead.

DiamondFlyer

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Quoting blrsea (Reply 20):
Still raises basic question - Are assault rifles really required for average citizen? More lives could have been saved if assault rifle wasn't available probably.

Assault rifles are already heavily regulated in the United States, requiring a more extensive background check and a federal tax stamp. New production of assault rifles is also illegal, so they only ones out there were made prior to 1986, driving the price up into the tens of thousands of dollars.

-DiamondFlyer
From my cold, dead hands

pvjin

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Where do most homophobic attitudes rise from? From religion. The holy texts of Christianity, Islam and Judaism all say pretty nasty things about homosexual people. The difference seems to be that followers of Islam on average tend to take their religion more literally than followers of Christianity and Judaism. So, it's only natural that Muslims on average tend to have more homophobic than Christians and Jews. But then again that's just an average, plenty of intolerant people can be obviously found from other religions too.

I think the fact there are significant Islamist organizations like ISIS that can encourage lone radicals to act is another factor too, while radical Christian organizations are still pretty marginal in global scale.

B747forever

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:03 pm

As if 20 wasnt bad enought, now the toll is up to 50. Really sad to wake up to these news  
Work Hard, Fly Right

coolian2

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:07 pm

One of my friends lost a lot of people in the Virginia Tech massacre.

She's absolutely freaking out today - I've met her and it's so sad to see how this impacts her. Let alone the people directly involved.

(A.net fact: We picked her up at MDW and spent a car journey into the city laughing)
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900

Boeing717200

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 18):
you really suggesting a libertarian streak in America is causing mass shootings? That's a new one, not to mention bonkers.

Society has cheapened life. This is the consequence of that and it's not limited to America.

[Edited 2016-06-12 08:10:51]
240 years and the top two candidates are named Dumb and Dumber. Stay classy!

ikramerica

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:11 pm

So you are going to politicize it as another "USA mass shooting" when this happens all over the world on a weekly basis and is Islam related? That it happened in the USA this time is somehow a condemnation of the USA rather than of an ideology that says it's okay to kill gays for being gay, girls for getting educated, Christians for not converting, scientists for teaching blasphemy? Ignoring the truth won't make it go away...
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.

B747forever

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Quoting pvjin (Reply 24):
I think the fact there are significant Islamist organizations like ISIS that can encourage lone radicals to act is another factor too, while radical Christian organizations are still pretty marginal in global scale.

It isnt clear yet whether this guy had any connection to ISIS or not.
Work Hard, Fly Right

DarkSnowyNight

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Quoting alberchico (Reply 14):

Highest body count. I don't know what's worse than shooting kids, but this probably isn't it.

It is awful though. Worse still that there seems to be no effective deterent.

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 18):

Are you really suggesting a libertarian streak in America is causing mass shootings? That's a new one, not to mention bonkers.

Well... Whatever it takes not to have to acknowledge the prolem they're causing.
"Ya Can't Win, Rocky! There's no Oxygen on Mars!"
"Yeah? That means there's no Oxygen for him Neither..."

pvjin

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Quoting B747forever (Reply 29):
It isnt clear yet whether this guy had any connection to ISIS or not.

I don't think direct connection is that likely, but at least inspiration from ISIS and such is most likely. IMO the largest difference between attacks like this and attacks like that of Breivik is that radical Islam has way more and better established supporters than Neo-Nazism, radical Christianity or whatever. Thus there are more sources of inspiration.

einsteinboricua

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:32 pm

This only fuels my desire to go elsewhere. I am not in Florida, but I somehow don't feel safe anywhere except maybe out in the middle of the Great Plains maybe. Where I currently live, Trump 2016 banners line up the street. True, this person's motives are not connected with Trump but it's horrifying seeing comments everywhere with Trump 2016 on social media and people actually celebrating that 50 people dead means 50 less votes for Democrats. All this leads me to wonder when and where the next mass shooting will be and what is the reason for it.

With this case, I wouldn't go as far as calling it "Islamic radicalism" and more like homophobia. The gunman's father said his son was pretty disturbed when he saw two men kissing in public in Miami, so he believes that may have set the wheels in motion. He didn't think he'd go to such extreme lengths though.

Where do most homophobic attitudes rise from? From religion. The holy texts of Christianity, Islam and Judaism all say pretty nasty things about homosexual people. The difference seems to be that followers of Islam on average tend to take their religion more literally than followers of Christianity and Judaism. So, it's only natural that Muslims on average tend to have more homophobic than Christians and Jews. But then again that's just an average, plenty of intolerant people can be obviously found from other religions too.

You'd be surprised how many religious people are tolerant and how many non-religious people are intolerant. The cases we hear are those of the religious nutjobs holding out. But I've found many uber-religious people (Muslims, Jews, and Christians) who recognize that, while their beliefs state to be gay is a sin, THEY'RE not the ones committing it and as such are perfectly content with sharing and spending time with gays. They don't make it a habit to socialize with them all the time, but when the opportunity comes, they don't act any different.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

wingman

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:34 pm

Quoting jfklganyc (Reply 8):
t seems that this one will be filed under Islamic Extremism. Not some snapped American with a gun.

This looks like a combination platter.

Quoting BestWestern (Reply 16):
This isn't about gun availability. Nut Jobs like this will find a way of getting the weapons they need.

Possibly, and yet anywhere else this kind of mass gun violence is exceedingly rare. Chinese nut jobs, or Spanish ones might hurl a brick through the wave or compose a hateful banner. In the US we provide super gun superstores every square mile so that nut jobs can take it to the next level.

I'm surprised the NRA is out yet suggesting that gays learn to dance with loaded weapons at the ready. With the thundering base and pulsing strobe lights it would've been easy for everyone to locate the shooter and bring him down.

ER757

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Too many factors here for anyone looking into this shooting: religion, homophobia, gun control

And I am sure there will be a raging debate in the media and amongst political groups as to the labeling. Domestic terrorism, Islamic terrorism, hate crime, etc. The fact is 50 people died and they're just as dead no matter what "category" this heinous act falls into. A terrible, terrible tragedy for the families and community involved. My thoughts go out to the victims and their loved ones.

Miami

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:55 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims.

Let's please keep Islam and politics out of this.

Islam is not the problem and it bothers me how many people think every Muslim is a terrorist. This world is full of racism and it's sad.

The only problem is radical Islam.

I hope there will be a serious change in the near future on how we can prevent these things.

God bless us all.
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. - Eddie Rickenbacker

MaverickM11

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:00 pm

Quoting Boeing717200 (Reply 15):
When people gain a better level of respect for human life.
IE never, because that's as meaningless as "thoughts 'n prayers"

Quoting ER757 (Reply 34):
Domestic terrorism, Islamic terrorism, hate crime, etc.

Serious question, I suppose legally speaking, does it really matter? Was Sandy Hook terrorism? Colorado movie shooting? Blacksburg? Umpqua? Binghamton? Navy Yard? What makes it terrorism versus something else?

Quoting DfwRevolution (Reply 17):
We do not observe equal numbers of terrorist attacks caused by the KKK or Christian evangelicals.

No but the vast majority of mass shootings in the USA are not Muslim. Plus we had three GOP Presidential candidates whooping it up with a pastor that advocated the extermination of the gays, and that sentiment is not an outlier for the GOP by any means.

Where do most homophobic attitudes rise from? From religion. The holy texts of Christianity, Islam and Judaism all say pretty nasty things about homosexual people.

Here's good christian and known human garbage Dan Patrick's thoughts:
"Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick tweets "reap what you sow' verse after mass shooting at LGBT club" #praiseHim
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Te...p-what-8076147.php?cmpid=fb-mobile

Quoting ikramerica (Reply 28):
So you are going to politicize it as another "USA mass shooting" when this happens all over the world on a weekly basis and is Islam related?

No we won't politicize it. We'll just babble "thoughts 'n prayers" and do nothing until the next one. And then *repeat*.

Quoting wingman (Reply 33):
I'm surprised the NRA is out yet suggesting that gays learn to dance with loaded weapons at the ready.

[Edited 2016-06-12 09:01:00]

[Edited 2016-06-12 09:06:24]
E pur si muove -Galileo

DiamondFlyer

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Quoting wingman (Reply 33):
I'm surprised the NRA is out yet suggesting that gays learn to dance with loaded weapons at the ready. With the thundering base and pulsing strobe lights it would've been easy for everyone to locate the shooter and bring him down.

They don't need to get that specific. There is an LGBT Pro-2A group, the Pink Pistols. They may not be as large as the NRA, but they are out there, believe it or not.

-DiamondFlyer
From my cold, dead hands

Pyrex

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Quoting Miami (Reply 36):
Let's please keep Islam and politics out of this.

Why, if there is a good chance it was behind these events?

Quoting Miami (Reply 36):
This world is full of racism and it's sad.

Since when is Islam a race?
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

Toni_

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:26 pm

I really lament that my initial reaction wasn't one of complete shock and surprise. Yet again we have to witness a violent clash of perspectives on this planet. Deep inside I always hope these wasted lives don't end up being a wasted opportunity of human evolution too...
Quoting MaverickM11 (Reply 37):
"Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick tweets "reap what you sow' verse after mass shooting at LGBT club" #praiseHim
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Te...p-what-8076147.php?cmpid=fb-mobile

...but the odds are looking pretty grim for that when reading these kind of things.

Miami

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 39):
Why, if there is a good chance it was behind these events?

RADICAL Islam.

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 39):
Since when is Islam a race?

Did you not see what I said? There are people that think all Muslims are terrorist. That to me, is racist.
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. - Eddie Rickenbacker

DfwRevolution

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Serious question, I suppose legally speaking, does it really matter? Was Sandy Hook terrorism? Colorado movie shooting? Blacksburg? Umpqua? Binghamton? Navy Yard? What makes it terrorism versus something else?

Motive.

We do not observe equal numbers of terrorist attacks caused by the KKK or Christian evangelicals.

No but the vast majority of mass shootings in the USA are not Muslim.

Nor are caused by KKK groups of evangelical Christians. And shootings are not the only form of terrorist attacks that we are experiencing.

[Edited 2016-06-12 09:30:43]
I have a three post per topic limit. You're welcome to have the last word.

Aesma

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Quoting DiamondFlyer (Reply 23):
Assault rifles are already heavily regulated in the United States, requiring a more extensive background check and a federal tax stamp. New production of assault rifles is also illegal, so they only ones out there were made prior to 1986, driving the price up into the tens of thousands of dollars.

Of course you're playing on words, so I'll play back : assault weapons are easily accessible in the US, and cheap. They're deadly as it is, and you can also transform some of them into fully automatic weapons, with a simple google search.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

pvjin

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Quoting Miami (Reply 41):

Let's remember that in the vast majority of Islamic world homosexuals remain more or less severely oppressed. Does that make all those countries radical, or is it possible that the moderate Muslim is more conservative than the moderate Christian of our time?

No doubt it takes a radical Muslim to commit an attack like this, but hate on homosexuals isn't limited to the radicals only.

DocLightning

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:40 pm

The KKK is obviously a violent hate group, but Christian evangelicals are not evil people and saying so is terribly bigoted.

Christian Evangelical Fundamentalists are horribly evil people who believe that all others, but especially gays and any non-christian, are inferior to them. Their entire religious stance is based on hatred for anyone not like them. But they are lawful evil; they have not been generally involved in mass shootings or mass violence in the last 20-30 years. Rather, they try to pass laws legalizing the mass murder of gay people (see California 2015 "kill the gays" referendum). See Ted Cruz and his alliance with Kevin Swanson. I could go on, but there have been many Evangelical Christian calls for the legalized mass internment and/or murder of LGBT people. But they don't just go and do it.

Islamic Fundamentalists are horribly evil people and they are lawless. That is the difference.

Hopefully this won't give the Evangelicals ideas.

Quoting einsteinboricua (Reply 32):

You'd be surprised how many religious people are tolerant and how many non-religious people are intolerant.

There's religion and then there's fundamentalism. Never seen or heard of a tolerant fundamentalist in my life.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

DiamondFlyer

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:42 pm

Quoting Aesma (Reply 43):
Of course you're playing on words, so I'll play back : assault weapons are easily accessible in the US, and cheap. They're deadly as it is, and you can also transform some of them into fully automatic weapons, with a simple google search.

Assault weapons, are not easily accessible. Fully automatic weapons are not easily accessible, full stop. And your implication that it's relatively easy to convert them, while true is laughable. That's a felony crime, which means that law does so much to stop people from doing it, lets make more gun laws that won't do a damn thing.

How are those gun laws working out in France? I don't seem to remember any shootings there recently, do I? Oh wait, the same thing happened there.

-DiamondFlyer
From my cold, dead hands

threeifbyair

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:42 pm

53 wounded, most badly. Unfortunately that means the death toll will likely rise.

I always feared that someday terror-minded people would realize that guns are the easiest way to kill Americans. The 9/11 hijackers killed 157 people per terrorist in an attack that required complex planning, command/control, financing, and training. This individual killed 50, probably more, by himself with just 2 guns.

ArmitageShanks

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:53 pm

Some interesting new ideas and opinions in this thread I've never heard before! Keep up the good work, guys.

Pyrex

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:55 pm

RADICAL Islam.

The qualifier is unnecessary - all you have to do is read the texts.

That to me, is racist.

Then you would be wrong. A race is something someone is born with, an ideology is something someone chooses.
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

MrHMSH

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:57 pm

RADICAL Islam.

'Moderate' (i.e. official or state-sanctioned) Islam isn't very pleasant. The most progressive Islamic nations are usually ones that move away from the religion altogether.

Did you not see what I said? There are people that think all Muslims are terrorist. That to me, is racist.

Then let's stick to criticism of the ideology, which is fine, because ideology should always be scrutinised. And there's a lot of criticism to make about Islam even if you exclude IS and terrorism.

Quoting DiamondFlyer (Reply 47):
How are those gun laws working out in France? I don't seem to remember any shootings there recently, do I? Oh wait, the same thing happened there.

France's gun death rate is around 3-4 times lower than the USA's, and I think you know full well that the Paris shootings aren't the same as what goes on in the USA on a regular basis.