Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
DocLightning
Posts: 22258
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:51 am

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:47 am

afcjets wrote:
DocLightning wrote:
What about the 90+ people she's supposed to have killed? (And the same people accusing her of that claim she never created a single job...which one is it?)

lol I guess hitman jobs don't get counted in employment numbers, I have no clue whether or not she has had anyone bumped off but I think what she did regarding Travelgate as a brand new First Lady is almost as evil, and that is something I do believe. She had the long time White House Travel Director who worked for I believe 38 years for presidents of both parties (there is nothing inherently partisan about that position obviously), not only fired, but framed him for embezzlement and he was facing prison time, just so she could get her Hollywood friend a job without looking like a cold hearted selfish bitch. Thank God the man was exonorated, but she still ruined his life.


So given that it's gross fraud that you described, can you actually provide evidence or am I going to just get more infowars?
 
dragon-wings
Posts: 4185
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:55 am

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:08 am

He is not the only one who is calling for the execution of Clinton. It is pretty frightening what his supporters are saying.

http://gothamist.com/2016/10/17/trump_c ... hreats.php
 
afcjets
Posts: 3832
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:50 am

DocLightning wrote:
afcjets wrote:
DocLightning wrote:
What about the 90+ people she's supposed to have killed? (And the same people accusing her of that claim she never created a single job...which one is it?)

lol I guess hitman jobs don't get counted in employment numbers, I have no clue whether or not she has had anyone bumped off but I think what she did regarding Travelgate as a brand new First Lady is almost as evil, and that is something I do believe. She had the long time White House Travel Director who worked for I believe 38 years for presidents of both parties (there is nothing inherently partisan about that position obviously), not only fired, but framed him for embezzlement and he was facing prison time, just so she could get her Hollywood friend a job without looking like a cold hearted selfish bitch. Thank God the man was exonorated, but she still ruined his life.


So given that it's gross fraud that you described, can you actually provide evidence or am I going to just get more infowars?


As for evidence, there seems to be a pattern with Hillary. Strikingly similar to her classified emails scandal, she was found guilty of wrongdoing, yet once again the smartest woman in the world just conveniently didn't know no better lol, so she escaped criminal charges.

"The independent counsel Robert Ray has concluded that Hillary Rodham Clinton was ''factually false'' in sworn testimony about her role in the firing of seven members of the White House travel staff in 1993. At the same time he has concluded that he cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt in court that her statements were ''knowingly false,'' and therefore will not pursue criminal charges against her."

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/10/20/opini ... .html?_r=0

But I guess there is no convincing you, you are clearly one of the 11 percent of Americans whom NBC found in a recent a poll who would answer they believe Hillary is "honest and trustworthy"

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... ustworthy/
 
User avatar
DocLightning
Posts: 22258
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:51 am

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:42 am

afcjets wrote:

As for evidence, there seems to be a pattern with Hillary.


Yup. People make accusations and then can't prove them.
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:26 am

Redd wrote:


A film on youtube. Why didn't you say so. I have seen the light, America bad. :roll:

I already said in my first post that I don't approve of everything my country has done. There have been quite a few unnecessary wars over the past 75 years but not all. Whether you see it that way or not some fights were worth fighting.

Secondly you can't say the people of Libya were better off under Gaddafi when he was bombing them with fighters.

And third, don't use the default line about Europe paying the price for American wars. Europe started this crap first with their colonialism and then propping up dictators to run their made up countries. If you want a more modern example look at the advanced weapons being sold to ME countries by Europeans (not that the US is any different). Just remember the French were the ones who were gung-ho about Libya, not us.



Emoticon roll eye all you please, but .... Here is the *gasp* documentary on youtube where American political and CIA officials explain in detail how it had nothing to do with an uprising but an American 30 year old plot to get rid of Gaddafi. Very many details on how they did it, plotted it, executed it, who they used etc.. etc..... It was not an Arab Spring uprising romantically led by the proletariat, it was simply a CIA operation. Straight from the horses mouth's.

So yes I can say the people of Libya would have been better off, because if it wasn't for the CIA coup Gaddafi wouldn't have been bombing CIA led opponents attempting to overthrow him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdHm4RhbZxw


I assume you believe the entire arab spring was a CIA plot. Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain. Not a single free thinking individual who got tired of being ruled by the same person/family for decades. Thousands of people who all got manipulated by the CIA. Cool story bro.

Btw this goes without saying, but since you seem to put alot of faith to everything you see on the net: Do you really believe that anybody from the CIA who took part in a plot to overthrow the dictator of a country would be giving interviews about it 5 years later? Serious question
 
Redd
Posts: 1377
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:24 am

TheF15Ace wrote:
Redd wrote:


A film on youtube. Why didn't you say so. I have seen the light, America bad. :roll:

I already said in my first post that I don't approve of everything my country has done. There have been quite a few unnecessary wars over the past 75 years but not all. Whether you see it that way or not some fights were worth fighting.

Secondly you can't say the people of Libya were better off under Gaddafi when he was bombing them with fighters.

And third, don't use the default line about Europe paying the price for American wars. Europe started this crap first with their colonialism and then propping up dictators to run their made up countries. If you want a more modern example look at the advanced weapons being sold to ME countries by Europeans (not that the US is any different). Just remember the French were the ones who were gung-ho about Libya, not us.



Emoticon roll eye all you please, but .... Here is the *gasp* documentary on youtube where American political and CIA officials explain in detail how it had nothing to do with an uprising but an American 30 year old plot to get rid of Gaddafi. Very many details on how they did it, plotted it, executed it, who they used etc.. etc..... It was not an Arab Spring uprising romantically led by the proletariat, it was simply a CIA operation. Straight from the horses mouth's.

So yes I can say the people of Libya would have been better off, because if it wasn't for the CIA coup Gaddafi wouldn't have been bombing CIA led opponents attempting to overthrow him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdHm4RhbZxw


I assume you believe the entire arab spring was a CIA plot. Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain. Not a single free thinking individual who got tired of being ruled by the same person/family for decades. Thousands of people who all got manipulated by the CIA. Cool story bro.

Btw this goes without saying, but since you seem to put alot of faith to everything you see on the net: Do you really believe that anybody from the CIA who took part in a plot to overthrow the dictator of a country would be giving interviews about it 5 years later? Serious question


The discussion was about Libya, please try to stay on topic. Next, in the video documentary I linked the CIA agents involved openly speak about the operation. They aren't actors masquerading as CIA agents. Do you believe they are actors? Serious question :lol:

It's not exactly as if the USA likes to hide it's foreign affairs 'achievements'. Just look at the reality TV show they made about killing Bin Laden. Landing Seals illegally in Pakistan in the process.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14664
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:55 am

DocLightning wrote:
afcjets wrote:

As for evidence, there seems to be a pattern with Hillary.


Yup. People make accusations and then can't prove them.


Attention initially focused on the role of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), since on May 12, 1993, a week before the firings, associate White House counsel William Kennedy had requested that the FBI look into possible improprieties in the Travel Office operation.[10] FBI agents went there and, although initially reluctant,[5] authorized a preliminary investigation.[10] Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster became worried about the firings about to take place and ordered the KPMG Peat Marwick review, asking the FBI to hold off in the meantime.[5] The accounting review started on May 14 and the report was given to the White House on May 17.[18] KPMG was unable to do an actual audit, because there were so few records in the Travel Office that could be audited and because the office did not use the double-entry bookkeeping system that audits are based upon.[9][19] One KPMG representative later described the office as "an ungodly mess in terms of records" with ten years of material piled up in a closet.[19] When the review came back with its reports of irregularities, Watkins went ahead with the terminations on May 19.[5]


from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hou ... GAO_Report

Seems much like he was fired for very good reasons, he just didn´t do anything criminally wrong....

best regards
Thomas
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Redd wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:
Redd wrote:


Emoticon roll eye all you please, but .... Here is the *gasp* documentary on youtube where American political and CIA officials explain in detail how it had nothing to do with an uprising but an American 30 year old plot to get rid of Gaddafi. Very many details on how they did it, plotted it, executed it, who they used etc.. etc..... It was not an Arab Spring uprising romantically led by the proletariat, it was simply a CIA operation. Straight from the horses mouth's.

So yes I can say the people of Libya would have been better off, because if it wasn't for the CIA coup Gaddafi wouldn't have been bombing CIA led opponents attempting to overthrow him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdHm4RhbZxw


I assume you believe the entire arab spring was a CIA plot. Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain. Not a single free thinking individual who got tired of being ruled by the same person/family for decades. Thousands of people who all got manipulated by the CIA. Cool story bro.

Btw this goes without saying, but since you seem to put alot of faith to everything you see on the net: Do you really believe that anybody from the CIA who took part in a plot to overthrow the dictator of a country would be giving interviews about it 5 years later? Serious question


The discussion was about Libya, please try to stay on topic. Next, in the video documentary I linked the CIA agents involved openly speak about the operation. They aren't actors masquerading as CIA agents. Do you believe they are actors? Serious question :lol:

It's not exactly as if the USA likes to hide it's foreign affairs 'achievements'. Just look at the reality TV show they made about killing Bin Laden. Landing Seals illegally in Pakistan in the process.


Well news flash, the uprising in Libya was part of the Arab Spring! Started in Tunisia and when people saw that Tunisians were successful spread to other countries INCLUDING LIBYA!

As for your little documentary, I never said that they were actors. All I saw was a bunch of men who had Former CIA under their names. Were they CIA? Most probably. But try and understand 2 things.

1) The CIA had it's eye on Gadaffi for a very long time. Any indication that these were not cold war warriors (bottom of the barrel desk jockeys) who wanted to tell a good story to make them selves look important.

2) (having to repeat myself here) The ones who do perform clandestine operations don't exactly destabilize a country then fly home and give interviews about it. Even if they wanted to.

As for Pakistan, seeing as the wold's most wanted man was hiding less than a mile away from a Pakistani military academy and nobody noticed, sending in the SEALs unannounced was the only choice. I'm sure the Pakistani's would have sent somebody down to investigate if we had asked nicely, but good money says everybody inside would have mysteriously disappeared by then.

But hey if you want to believe the ''youtube documentary'' :lol: word for word, go right ahead.
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:19 pm

afcjets wrote:
There is no death threat, just like when you say, as you have said numerous times I believe, all Republicans and Trump supporters should be savagely killed, you are not threatening mass murder, you are just advocating it. At least this guy believes she is guilty of treason, a crime that actually can result in capital punishment, and it is towards one person, whereas you are advocating annihilating almost half the country, simply because they disagree with your politics. As Paula Jones would say, you are being "hypercritical"


I've never advocated for savagely killing Republican voters. I am guilty of joking that we should ship them all to North Korea.
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:40 pm

Not surprised that many anti-Hillary comments have been deleted. The way these political threads have been edited illustrates the direction in which demand media leans. It won't be long until the number of posts mentioning truths about Hillary that have been deleted surpasses the number of subpoenaed emails that crooked Hillary deleted.

    PacificBeach88 wrote:
    afcjets wrote:
    There is no death threat, just like when you say, as you have said numerous times I believe, all Republicans and Trump supporters should be savagely killed, you are not threatening mass murder, you are just advocating it. At least this guy believes she is guilty of treason, a crime that actually can result in capital punishment, and it is towards one person, whereas you are advocating annihilating almost half the country, simply because they disagree with your politics. As Paula Jones would say, you are being "hypercritical"


    I've never advocated for savagely killing Republican voters. I am guilty of joking that we should ship them all to North Korea.


    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.
     
    User avatar
    DarkSnowyNight
    Posts: 2920
    Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:14 pm

    PacificBeach88 wrote:

    I've never advocated for savagely killing Republican voters. I am guilty of joking that we should ship them all to North Korea.



    That's a terrible thing to joke about. What did North Korea ever do to you?
     
    afcjets
    Posts: 3832
    Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:19 pm

    DocLightning wrote:
    afcjets wrote:

    As for evidence, there seems to be a pattern with Hillary.


    Yup. People make accusations and then can't prove them.


    The pattern of Hillary claiming ignorance to the law or facts when under criminal investigation.
     
    afcjets
    Posts: 3832
    Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:33 pm

    PacificBeach88 wrote:
    afcjets wrote:
    There is no death threat, just like when you say, as you have said numerous times I believe, all Republicans and Trump supporters should be savagely killed, you are not threatening mass murder, you are just advocating it. At least this guy believes she is guilty of treason, a crime that actually can result in capital punishment, and it is towards one person, whereas you are advocating annihilating almost half the country, simply because they disagree with your politics. As Paula Jones would say, you are being "hypercritical"


    I've never advocated for savagely killing Republican voters. I am guilty of joking that we should ship them all to North Korea.


    I was more referring to this, but I get you were joking. I also believe this WVA Senator was joking when he said her execution should be done in public.

    PacificBeach88 wrote:
    I'm going to love Nov. 9th watching the Trump trolls gnash their teeth as their racist, LOSER, goes down in flames. I will stab them in their proverbial guts and quote their horrific posts of racist, women hating, gay hating, Muslim hating, nonsense for at least 2 years post facto. So come on Trumpanzees, show your true colors and anger...I'm going to use it against you for a long, long, time. LOL!
     
    User avatar
    DocLightning
    Posts: 22258
    Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:51 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:49 pm

    777Jet wrote:
    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    That's what they said about Mr. Obama. And clearly the FEMA gun-grabbers are just a real problem right now. Excuse me, I don't have much time. I have to report to my re-education center in ten minutes.
     
    User avatar
    PacificBeach88
    Posts: 756
    Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:24 pm

    DarkSnowyNight wrote:
    That's a terrible thing to joke about. What did North Korea ever do to you?


    LOL! I take world leaders with bad haircuts pretty poorly. My bad. :P
     
    User avatar
    Dutchy
    Posts: 12604
    Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:25 pm

    777Jet wrote:
    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    That goes too far, not funny, may I suggest you read up about what really is happening in North Korea and then I dare you to repeat this again.
     
    User avatar
    PacificBeach88
    Posts: 756
    Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:29 pm

    afcjets wrote:
    lol I guess hitman jobs don't get counted in employment numbers, I have no clue whether or not she has had anyone bumped off but I think what she did regarding Travelgate as a brand new First Lady is almost as evil, and that is something I do believe. She had the long time White House Travel Director who worked for I believe 38 years for presidents of both parties (there is nothing inherently partisan about that position obviously), not only fired, but framed him for embezzlement and he was facing prison time, just so she could get her Hollywood friend a job without looking like a cold hearted selfish bitch. Thank God the man was exonorated, but she still ruined his life.


    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......I just wish you wing nuts would make up your mind. Is Hillary on death's doorstep about to keel over dead, or a vicious, killer, with assassination skills killing over 100 people. I can't keep up with you infowars.nut fantasy types.
     
    User avatar
    777Jet
    Posts: 6987
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:23 pm

    Dutchy wrote:
    777Jet wrote:
    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    That goes too far, not funny, may I suggest you read up about what really is happening in North Korea and then I dare you to repeat this again.


    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.
     
    afcjets
    Posts: 3832
    Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:06 am

    PacificBeach88 wrote:
    afcjets wrote:
    lol I guess hitman jobs don't get counted in employment numbers, I have no clue whether or not she has had anyone bumped off but I think what she did regarding Travelgate as a brand new First Lady is almost as evil, and that is something I do believe. She had the long time White House Travel Director who worked for I believe 38 years for presidents of both parties (there is nothing inherently partisan about that position obviously), not only fired, but framed him for embezzlement and he was facing prison time, just so she could get her Hollywood friend a job without looking like a cold hearted selfish bitch. Thank God the man was exonorated, but she still ruined his life.


    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......I just wish you wing nuts would make up your mind. Is Hillary on death's doorstep about to keel over dead, or a vicious, killer, with assassination skills killing over 100 people. I can't keep up with you infowars.nut fantasy types.


    Yeah it is pretty obvious you have trouble keeping up, and with even basic reading comprehension. I will try to spell it out for you:

    The Killary joke was brought up by a Hillary fan, DocLightning.

    When someone responds to a joke with LOL, that usually means they see it as a joke too.

    Even if not, when they say in the very next sentence they have no opinion on Killary (defined as Hillary the killer), it should be pretty clear they are not claiming she is vicious killer.

    TravelGate does not involve murder or mysterious/untimely death of anyone. It involves the firing of an employee and accusing them of embezzlement.

    It also occurred 23 years ago (brand new First Lady from post so you have to do some math), rumors regarding her health are from this year, so not an issue.

    Rumors of Killary at large go back to the 1970s and span several decades, not that she killed 100 people in 2016 when she got pneumonia, so would largely be a non-issue.

    Most importantly, Killary rumors are mostly that she hired killers, hence DocLightning's joke about job creation, not that she viciously killed with her bare hands. So once again, her health would be a non-issue.
     
    User avatar
    Francoflier
    Posts: 5917
    Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:25 am

    777Jet wrote:
    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    :lol:
    Well, your candidate will lose so all we have to do is wait and see...

    Good luck dealing with your misplaced anger and frustration for the next 4 years.
     
    User avatar
    777Jet
    Posts: 6987
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:42 am

    Francoflier wrote:
    777Jet wrote:
    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    :lol:
    Well, your candidate will lose so all we have to do is wait and see...

    Good luck dealing with your misplaced anger and frustration for the next 4 years.


    Thank you, but "anger and frustration" better sums up the feelings of those on the left who don't get everything that they demand ;)

    I will be disappointed when this entertaining show (circus?) comes to an end in a few weeks - it has been fun to watch!

    But for now, we are just minutes away from the final debate... I can't wait to hear the insults...
     
    cpd
    Posts: 6806
    Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:46 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:21 am

    777Jet wrote:
    Dutchy wrote:
    777Jet wrote:
    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    That goes too far, not funny, may I suggest you read up about what really is happening in North Korea and then I dare you to repeat this again.


    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    There are various tours that run in North Korea, I'd be happy to fund you a ticket and then you can ask about becoming a resident of North Korea. In fact, yes, I think that's a good idea. In fact, let's get a number of people here to pitch in and help make it a reality.

    I'm guessing your response will be deathly silence to this idea, or some sort of deflection.
     
    User avatar
    PacificBeach88
    Posts: 756
    Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:51 am

    777Jet wrote:
    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    Nope. The stock market already has a Hillary Clinton Presidency priced in. I'm not worried. But when we ship you off to North Korea's gulag you might want to get your affairs in order. After all, you've loved and supported GITMO for nearly 2 decades. Why not use the tools you and your ilk have loved for a long time, eh?
     
    User avatar
    neutrino
    Posts: 1536
    Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 5:33 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:14 pm

    cpd wrote:
    I'd be happy to fund you a ticket and then you can ask about becoming a resident of North Korea. In fact, yes, I think that's a good idea. In fact, let's get a number of people here to pitch in and help make it a reality.

    Count me in but only if he decides to settle down there for at least as long as HRC is President. However, as Kimland is so extremely limited in internet, we will miss him and his posts here for the next four or even eight years. Otoh, he might get into the inner circle of that bigger crackpot than Drumpf, and then we will have to put up with his threads on Musudans and Air Koryo. :lol:
     
    User avatar
    777Jet
    Posts: 6987
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:33 pm

    cpd wrote:
    777Jet wrote:
    Dutchy wrote:

    That goes too far, not funny, may I suggest you read up about what really is happening in North Korea and then I dare you to repeat this again.


    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    There are various tours that run in North Korea, I'd be happy to fund you a ticket and then you can ask about becoming a resident of North Korea. In fact, yes, I think that's a good idea. In fact, let's get a number of people here to pitch in and help make it a reality.

    I'm guessing your response will be deathly silence to this idea, or some sort of deflection.


    I have already been looking at options to visit the next airshow and a few other areas whilst there. The latest trip report from N178UA, Sam Chui, was very interesting. He even referred to Kim Jong as Great Leader. Some of the women there are very attractive too, much more feminine than what the West has to offer. I can send you my bank details if you would like to contribute funding. PayPal preferred.
     
    User avatar
    777Jet
    Posts: 6987
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:35 pm

    PacificBeach88 wrote:
    777Jet wrote:
    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    Nope. The stock market already has a Hillary Clinton Presidency priced in.


    Of course it does. Wall Street owns her.
     
    User avatar
    WarRI1
    Posts: 14195
    Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:40 am

    To quote our present President Barak Obama and to say what I also think, stop your whining. Lose like a man Donald, and for all those followers of the Donald who cannot, Tough Shit! You lost last night for sure. :o :o
     
    cpd
    Posts: 6806
    Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:46 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:03 am

    777Jet wrote:
    cpd wrote:
    777Jet wrote:

    North Korea might end up as a better place to live than the US if Hillary becomes president.


    There are various tours that run in North Korea, I'd be happy to fund you a ticket and then you can ask about becoming a resident of North Korea. In fact, yes, I think that's a good idea. In fact, let's get a number of people here to pitch in and help make it a reality.

    I'm guessing your response will be deathly silence to this idea, or some sort of deflection.


    I have already been looking at options to visit the next airshow and a few other areas whilst there. The latest trip report from N178UA, Sam Chui, was very interesting. He even referred to Kim Jong as Great Leader. Some of the women there are very attractive too, much more feminine than what the West has to offer. I can send you my bank details if you would like to contribute funding. PayPal preferred.


    No no, no bank details, that's too easy to get out of. Just a one way ticket. With people to make sure you don't try to escape.

    Now I know Sam from a long time ago, and you are reading things into his report that you shouldn't.
     
    Redd
    Posts: 1377
    Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:24 pm

    cpd wrote:

    No no, no bank details, that's too easy to get out of. Just a one way ticket. With people to make sure you don't try to escape.

    Now I know Sam from a long time ago, and you are reading things into his report that you shouldn't.



    Now you're just trying to get out of your obligation, you can't buy a one way ticket to NK ;)
     
    User avatar
    Dutchy
    Posts: 12604
    Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:38 pm

    Redd wrote:
    cpd wrote:

    No no, no bank details, that's too easy to get out of. Just a one way ticket. With people to make sure you don't try to escape.

    Now I know Sam from a long time ago, and you are reading things into his report that you shouldn't.



    Now you're just trying to get out of your obligation, you can't buy a one way ticket to NK ;)


    Bit of derailing going on, from a ridiculous statement of an United Airlines Pilot, which might hurt his employer, to sending someone one way to a surrealistic hell.
     
    Hillis
    Posts: 1307
    Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:00 pm

    afcjets wrote:
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... ustworthy/


    You're going use that turd of a site as defense for you? I guess you don't mind being laughed off the internet.
     
    afcjets
    Posts: 3832
    Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:29 pm

    Hillis wrote:
    afcjets wrote:
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... ustworthy/


    You're going use that turd of a site as defense for you? I guess you don't mind being laughed off the internet.


    As mentioned it was a poll from NBC News, which except for Kathy Lee Gifford and Jenna Bush from the Today show (and I believe they report entertainment news only), is all Democrats. Chelsea Clinton also worked for them ($600,000 her first year with zero experience).
     
    Hillis
    Posts: 1307
    Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:13 pm

    afcjets wrote:
    Hillis wrote:
    afcjets wrote:
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... ustworthy/


    You're going use that turd of a site as defense for you? I guess you don't mind being laughed off the internet.


    As mentioned it was a poll from NBC News, which except for Kathy Lee Gifford and Jenna Bush from the Today show (and I believe they report entertainment news only), is all Democrats. Chelsea Clinton also worked for them ($600,000 her first year with zero experience).


    I don't care. If you're sourcing things on Breitbart, I think I can pretty much dismiss you as serious on the issues. That site is nothing more than a Trump propaganda tool.
     
    User avatar
    777Jet
    Posts: 6987
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:40 am

    cpd wrote:
    777Jet wrote:
    cpd wrote:

    There are various tours that run in North Korea, I'd be happy to fund you a ticket and then you can ask about becoming a resident of North Korea. In fact, yes, I think that's a good idea. In fact, let's get a number of people here to pitch in and help make it a reality.

    I'm guessing your response will be deathly silence to this idea, or some sort of deflection.


    I have already been looking at options to visit the next airshow and a few other areas whilst there. The latest trip report from N178UA, Sam Chui, was very interesting. He even referred to Kim Jong as Great Leader. Some of the women there are very attractive too, much more feminine than what the West has to offer. I can send you my bank details if you would like to contribute funding. PayPal preferred.


    No no, no bank details, that's too easy to get out of. Just a one way ticket. With people to make sure you don't try to escape.

    Now I know Sam from a long time ago, and you are reading things into his report that you shouldn't.


    Okay then, you can book the package and just PM me the e-ticket details and booking confirmation codes. I only get 9 weeks annual leave so it will have to be a return ticket (I must return to work because I have a mortgage and a few investment properties to pay off, but after then I would be happy to move there permanently). I was planning on returning to visit the USA for those 9 weeks of annual leave next year but If you are going to keep your word a fund the trip I will happily take the awesome opportunity to visit N. Korea instead.
     
    User avatar
    777Jet
    Posts: 6987
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:53 am

    Dutchy wrote:
    Redd wrote:
    cpd wrote:

    No no, no bank details, that's too easy to get out of. Just a one way ticket. With people to make sure you don't try to escape.

    Now I know Sam from a long time ago, and you are reading things into his report that you shouldn't.



    Now you're just trying to get out of your obligation, you can't buy a one way ticket to NK ;)


    Bit of derailing going on, from a ridiculous statement of an United Airlines Pilot, which might hurt his employer, to sending someone one way to a surrealistic hell.


    Then again it might not hurt his employer.

    Because of this story I will now only fly United for my US domestic flights and T-Pac flights between SYD / MEL and LAX / SFO. Whenever UA is an option, I will be 100% loyal to them. However, if United ever sack this good man for his comments, I will never fly United again.

    If cpd could book as many of my sectors as possible to N. Korea on United that would be appreciated. SYD-LAX-HNL-NRT- ? would be my first choice, with the LAX-HNL sector being on a 753. If a 764 sector could be fit in somehow I'd be willing to pay any extra costs for that. Or a flight on the CA 748.

    Another option:

    SYD-AKL NZ 763
    AKL-PPT TN 343
    PPT-LAX TN 343
    LAX-HNL UA 753
    HNL-EWR UA 764
    EWR-NRT UA 772
    NRT-PEK PK A310
    PEK- N. Korea on Air Koryo
     
    User avatar
    OA412
    Moderator
    Posts: 4925
    Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:22 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:27 am

    Keep this thread on topic and refrain from pointless personal attacks.
     
    User avatar
    Dutchy
    Posts: 12604
    Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:31 am

    777Jet wrote:
    Because of this story I will now only fly United for my US domestic flights and T-Pac flights between SYD / MEL and LAX / SFO. Whenever UA is an option, I will be 100% loyal to them. However, if United ever sack this good man for his comments, I will never fly United again.


    That might be so, but many more might do the reverse. The point is that an employee should never do these kind of controversial political statements. It has nothing to do with his job, so why is it relevant that he is a United pilot? So this individual tries to give himself some kind of fake authority by announcing he says this as a pilot.

    Furthermore it is quite ridiculous to fly only United because of this statement. Let me tell you a little secret, United employees many more with many more privet opinions ranging from extreem left to extreem right. Both are fine, as long as they don't drag their employee into this. If he was an employee of mine, he would be sacked on the spot.
     
    User avatar
    Dutchy
    Posts: 12604
    Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:05 am

    Ok, now I have seen the tweet and seen the context, I reversed my opinion. He is still an idiot, but I don't think he should be fired. Why? Well he is a Republican legislator, United knew this / gave permission for it, so this is the risk that your employee says this kind of stupid things in the public debate and that he is associated with your company, if you regret that, then you should not have given the permission.
     
    jpetekyxmd80
    Posts: 4330
    Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:16 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:10 am

    ]A spirit pilot just sweeted that he likes ice cream. Awesome!! I'll never fly anyone else. They better start service to North Korea tho..
     
    Flighty
    Posts: 9963
    Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:07 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:33 pm

    Clinton is a disastrous bumbler and liar whose misdeeds have already led to the deaths (arguably, murders) of hundreds of thousands of women and children. Mainly in Iraq, but also in Syria and Libya. These are the most pressing crises in the world today. History will look on them as tragic events. Hillary Clinton is a powerful link across them all.

    To object to her incredible failures in diplomacy, with their incredible death tolls, scarcely scratches the surface of her many lies and corruptions on the domestic front. The email scandal is just a very minor example of her constant spree of felonies and hostility to the American system (and wild narcissism) over the past 40 years.

    Her election will be a lesson to our girls that you should lie, cheat and kill with abandon. Thanks a.net now I can go enjoy my day :D
     
    ContentCreator
    Posts: 95
    Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:09 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:57 pm

    Literally nobody is changing their flying habits due to this story.

    What kind of mouth-breathers are you people?
     
    User avatar
    PacificBeach88
    Posts: 756
    Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:17 pm

    I'll start a new thread....nevermind.
     
    salttee
    Posts: 3149
    Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:01 pm

    Flighty wrote:
    Clinton is a disastrous bumbler and liar whose misdeeds have already led to the deaths (arguably, murders) of hundreds of thousands of women and children. Mainly in Iraq, but also in Syria and Libya.

    Since you missed it in real time, you should buy a history book which would inform you that it was George Bush (R) who ordered the invasion of Iraq: not Hillary.
     
    User avatar
    SQ22
    Moderator
    Posts: 2369
    Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

    Re: United Pilot calls for the Execution of Hillary Clinton

    Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:49 pm

    Thread went off topic to usual Trump vs. Clinton bashing and will be locked.

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Braybuddy, Number6 and 56 guests

    Popular Searches On Airliners.net

    Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

    Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

    Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

    Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

    Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

    Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

    Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

    Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

    Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

    Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

    Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

    Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

    Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

    Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

    Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos