Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

PacificBeach88

Re: Did Melania Trump plagiarize Michelle Obama ?

Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:55 am

BTW, watching Bob Dole poop his diaper trying to say nice things about Trump earlier tonight was amazing! LOL! http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /87340048/

This from the guy who said he would never vote for Trump, nor ever support him, shows up with colostomy bag in hand (literally) to sperm burp Trump. LOL! Oh, it's so much fun watching Republicans soil themselves both figuratively and literally. Funny how he went from his stance here, to the stance above: http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-re ... 2177347883

OA412

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:44 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:
BTW, watching Bob Dole poop his diaper trying to say nice things about Trump earlier tonight was amazing! LOL! http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /87340048/

This from the guy who said he would never vote for Trump, nor ever support him, shows up with colostomy bag in hand (literally) to sperm burp Trump. LOL! Oh, it's so much fun watching Republicans soil themselves both figuratively and literally. Funny how he went from his stance here, to the stance above: http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-re ... 2177347883

And this is why I keep warning people not to count their chickens just yet. This isn't over until November 8. I've seen many "never Trumps" come around to supporting the man. People have to keep in mind just how much Republican voters hate Hillary and just how willing the GOP is to put a madman in the White House rather than see her become president.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

Revelation

Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Yes, confidence is a dangerous thing, just ask most UK citizens about the brexit vote...
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

L-188

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Ken777 wrote:
The more I think about the situation, the more I feel that the screw-up is just for the talking heads and political writers.

That is pretty much it.

The left wingers who support Hillary are desperate to find any "controversy" to use against Trump and to deflect against the known crimes that Hillary has committed.

This non-story is just part of that.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

MaverickM11

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:36 pm

L-188 wrote:
Ken777 wrote:
The more I think about the situation, the more I feel that the screw-up is just for the talking heads and political writers.

That is pretty much it.

The left wingers who support Hillary are desperate to find any "controversy" to use against Trump and to deflect against the known crimes that Hillary has committed.

This non-story is just part of that.

Melania plagiarizes speech > Trump campaign blatantly lies and denies it > Trump campaign backtracks and blames it on Meredith McIver, who may not even exist--at worst--or is the fall guy for this and other dumb missteps going back years. Y'all are so stupid you can't even LIE well. The left isn't "finding" Trump controversies; he's teeing them up and dropping them in their lap on the daily.
I don't take responsibility at all

MaverickM11

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:22 am

PacificBeach88 wrote:
I popped over to Breitbart to see what the wing nut take on this whole thing was and they are currently up in arms over Ted Cruz's speech tonight. Darn near 1/3 of the comments are anti-Semitic to a degree it makes me physically ill. Additionally, Roger Stone, a Trump mouthpieces called Ted Cruz, a “dumb son of a bitch”. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... itch-hill/

I also 'like' to check out the Blaze since Breitbart/Blaze are both poisonously rotten but they *hate* each other and it's delicious watching awful people fight. Can't quite figure out the anti semitic angle though? But then again I can't grasp half of the tirades on either site.
I don't take responsibility at all

seb146

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:56 am

Let's see how many "well, you know, whatever" moments from the right happen next week, if the exact same thing happens.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!