Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Source alleges Trump offered Kasich job of President

Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:48 pm

None of this would surprise me in the least; in fact I've expected it from day one. Trump is too stupid and lazy to actually do any work; he just wants to win the medal and slap his name on the office like it's one of his construction projects.

Trump Reportedly Tried to Convince Kasich to Be His VP by Offering Him the President’s Job

"Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.
Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?
“Making America great again” was the casual reply."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... reign.html
I don't take responsibility at all

PacificBeach88

Re: Source alleges Trump offered Kasich job of President

Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 pm

The huge difference between Trump's day job and the job of the POTUS, is that when Trump gets a mark/client to sign on the dotted line, his job is done. Once going thru all the hard work running for POTUS, the job ONLY STARTS after the dotted line is signed / votes counted. Trump has never worked this hard a day in his life than Obama, GW Bush, Clinton, or HW Bush did while in office, and that's including all of the vacation days GW Bush took.

Dreadnought

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:
The huge difference between Trump's day job and the job of the POTUS, is that when Trump gets a mark/client to sign on the dotted line, his job is done. .

You've never done any business have you. Signing a contract is where the work starts.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.

PacificBeach88

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:27 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
You've never done any business have you. Signing a contract is where the work starts.

On the contrary, and thus my EXACT point. You somehow missed it. My point was once the "dotted line" is signed means that the other pieces / parts of the corporation picks up and takes over. Sales brings it over the goal line. Us sales techs, project managers, and sales engineers, brings it to conclusion. Trump has none of this. He just wants someone to sign the deposit form on a building that has yet to be built, to architecture's footprint, to the sales brochure. Stop giving us B.S. "Dreadought", give me 2 examples of Trump's prowess in real estate. Give me 1 amazing success and all those hundreds that prospered, and give me 1 amazing failure example. Now! I bet you can't defend your sperm-burper-in-chief, can you? Did you want to use one of his golf courses? Because I have 40+ interviews of people hating on him for that.

alberchico

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:33 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:
Dreadnought wrote:

On the contrary, and thus my EXACT point. You somehow missed it. My point was once the "dotted line" is signed means that the other pieces / parts of the corporation picks up and takes over. Sales brings it over the goal line. Us sales techs, project managers, and sales engineers, brings it to conclusion. Trump has none of this. He just wants someone to sign the deposit form on a building that has yet to be built, to architecture's footprint, to the sales brochure. Stop giving us B.S. "Dreadought", give me 2 examples of Trump's prowess in real estate. Give me 1 amazing success and all those hundreds that prospered, and give me 1 amazing failure example. Now! I bet you can't defend your sperm-burper-in-chief, can you? Did you want to use one of his golf courses? Because I have 40+ interviews of people hating on him for that.

Isn't there a mountain of work that had to be done before you sign on the dotted line to begin a major project ? :?:
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

seb146

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:50 pm

So we are just going to overlook the fact that Trump does not want to do any actual work? Just chase a concept that really isn't there?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:45 am

alberchico wrote:
Isn't there a mountain of work that had to be done before you sign on the dotted line to begin a major project ? :?:

Sure, but is there any evidence that Trump does any of that work?

seb146 wrote:
So we are just going to overlook the fact that Trump does not want to do any actual work? Just chase a concept that really isn't there?

Yes. That is *the* one principle Trump and his followers value.

Boeing717200

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:47 am

Kasich is quite the sore loser.

Hell, even Ted Cruz just made a statement supporting gay rights and diversity. Looks like Trumps influence is turning out to be a good thing.
240 years and the top two candidates are named Dumb and Dumber. Stay classy!

Dreadnought

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:54 am

seb146 wrote:

It's pointless trash talking. Should we start a thread talking about HRC's legal career as a defense counsel, where her renowned specialty was utterly destroying rape victims on the stand, and then laughing saying how she knew her client was guilty as hell, but how she enjoyed getting him off?

No?
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.

salttee

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:10 am

Dreadnought wrote:
Should we start a thread talking about HRC's legal career as a defense counsel, where her renowned specialty was utterly destroying rape victims on the stand, and then laughing saying how she knew her client was guilty as hell, but how she enjoyed getting him off?
Citations?
Here's her bio. http://www.hillaryclinton.com/bio/
When did she practice criminal defense law?

910A

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:12 am

Dreadnought wrote:
seb146 wrote:

It's pointless trash talking. Should we start a thread talking about HRC's legal career as a defense counsel, where her renowned specialty was utterly destroying rape victims on the stand, and then laughing saying how she knew her client was guilty as hell, but how she enjoyed getting him off?

No?

Making up stuff again? http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-f ... about-it/;

Actually she was being a "rain maker" was her specialty at the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:16 am

Dreadnought wrote:
Should we start a thread talking about HRC's legal career as a defense counsel, where her renowned specialty was utterly destroying rape victims on the stand, and then laughing saying how she knew her client was guilty as hell, but how she enjoyed getting him off?

No?

Are you asking a sentient human or a Trump supporter? The former knows it's a total lie (http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-f ... -about-it/) To a Trump supporter: Ted Cruz' father killed JFK.

seb146

Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:08 am

Besides, this thread is about Trump not doing any actual work, just making silly statements to gin up the base and get elected.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

L-188

Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:35 am

The first problem with this thread is that the original source story is from "The Slate" hardly a unbiased source. It should be renamed "The Slant" due to their left leanings.

Besides who cares? Kasich is part of the establishment that is seriously butt-hurt Trump won the nomination. It shouldn't show anybody he gave Trump the finger if he was actually asked.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:57 am

L-188 wrote:
The first problem with this thread is that the original source story is from "The Slate" hardly a unbiased source. It should be renamed "The Slant" due to their left leanings.

I don't think you understand how "sources" work

PacificBeach88

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:40 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Dreadnought wrote:

No?

Are you asking a sentient human or a Trump supporter? The former knows it's a total lie (http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-f ... -about-it/) To a Trump supporter: Ted Cruz' father killed JFK.

He along with a few others do nothing other than try to change the subject. They know they don't have a leg to stand on so they deflect, defer, and desperately change the subject.

OA412

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:38 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Dreadnought wrote:

No?

He along with a few others do nothing other than try to change the subject. They know they don't have a leg to stand on so they deflect, defer, and desperately change the subject.

Snopes? Please! I actually saw someone on my Facebook feed the other day confronted with a Snopes article refuting her blue lives matter BS that Obama lit the White House purple for Prince, but won't light it blue for cops respond with "I don't trust Snopes. They're too leftist. Even that article is written from a left point of view. I guess he didn't light it purple, but still." You literally cannot have an intelligent conversation with someone who, in the face of facts disproving their lying meme, responds with "I guess it's true, but I was not wrong to post the meme."
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

Redd

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
PacificBeach88 wrote:
The huge difference between Trump's day job and the job of the POTUS, is that when Trump gets a mark/client to sign on the dotted line, his job is done. .

Depends which business you're in. Signing on the dotted line is the end to work with many businesses. Real Estate sales being one of them.