NoTime
Topic Author
Posts: 598
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 am

Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:07 pm

Not that it's surprising, of course...

Leftist agitators employed fascist tactics at a Donald Trump fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night.

Video shows protesters banging on the doors of the Minneapolis Convention Center where Trump was speaking to attendees.

When the event concluded, Trump supporters were forced to run a “gauntlet,” with many, including elderly women, being punched and pelted with garbage.

Full Article


Ahh, yes. It wouldn't be a true lefty get-together without some assault on the elderly and some good ol' fashioned flag burning.

Scum...

(Update to include the video linked to later in the thread.)

Ahhh, yes. More examples of brownshirt thuggery from the left - https://youtu.be/0t7PnrelFdY
Last edited by NoTime on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
jetwet1
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Where the hell were the police or security ?

I'm no fan of Trump but man, those guys were out of line.

Of course reading the comments also shows the other side is not exactly a peace loving group either.
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:19 pm

NoTime wrote:
Ahh, yes. It wouldn't be a true lefty get-together without some assault on the elderly and some good ol' fashioned flag burning.

Scum...


OMG!!! That is just so tragic! What kind of world have we become when Breitbart News uses Batman footage to show the poor plight of alleged donors. *GASP*!!! How awful!!!! How dare marginalized minorities who Donald Trump has trashed non-stop for 18 months get upset. Don't those animals realize that "pearl clutching", "the vapors", and being racists, are only for old, white, angry, people? Egads!
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:24 pm

jetwet1 wrote:
Where the hell were the police or security ?

I'm no fan of Trump but man, those guys were out of line.

Of course reading the comments also shows the other side is not exactly a peace loving group either.



Not to point out the silliness, but when rich people get together, they/we don't do it at the local convention center. Look I despise Donald Trump, and will never give a dime to the MN Republican party, but at least have the decency to hide behind a posh restaurant or suburban location. This whole public location is just that....a reason to make up a big mess that really doesn't mean anything.

Remember, Donny Trump isn't trying to win the Presidency, he's working on starting a new media / Fox News alternative. You don't have to believe me now, but you will owe me in 6 months from now when I'm proven right, Ok?
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Love that the wingnuts provide sources that still make them look terrible.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17675
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:35 pm

This is why republicans find it so much easier to just prevent the poor and minorities from voting. So much easier than dealing with non white riff raff in public!
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
2707200X
Posts: 6357
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:37 pm

There is no doubt Donald Trump and this supporters love to hype up stories and hypocrisy not withstanding the way his supporters treated protesters. You want to talk about Brown Shirt behavior how about Trumps banning of the Washington Post and other newspapers from his campaign. What about Manaforts and Trumps support of Putin's Ukraine aggression akin to Hitlers invasion of Poland in WW2 and Trump's overall bromance with Putin and how about the rampant antisemitism of the new guy Bannon from Breitbart and how about the supporter who was banned from a rally because he was not white as alleged by himself from the other day and How about Katrina Pierson's made up stores about HRC having a medical condition. It seems that what ever is left in the American right in terms of mind and logic has gone out the window in the art-right movement. Logical pragmatic intellectual conservatism is dead and so is Trumps fascist alt-right campaign.
"And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by." John Masefield Sea-Fever
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17675
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:42 pm

2707200X wrote:
There is no doubt Donald Trump and this supporters love to hype up stories and hypocrisy not withstanding the way his supporters treated protesters. You want to talk about Brown Shirt behavior how about Trumps banning of the Washington Post and other newspapers from his campaign. What about Manaforts and Trumps support of Putin's Ukraine aggression akin to Hitlers invasion of Poland in WW2 and Trump's overall bromance with Putin and how about the rampant antisemitism of the new guy Bannon from Breitbart and how about the supporter who was banned from a rally because he was not white as alleged by himself from the other day and How about Katrina Pierson's made up stores about HRC having a medical condition. It seems that what ever is left in the American right in terms of mind and logic has gone out the window in the art-right movement. Logical pragmatic intellectual conservatism is dead and so is Trumps fascist alt-right campaign.

That's all just the Clinton controlled liberal media trying to confuse everyone with malfunctioning earpieces
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:07 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
That's all just the Clinton controlled liberal media trying to confuse everyone with malfunctioning earpieces


Oh, dear! They must be manufactured by the NWO I've been hearing is taking over the USA since I can remember back in 1980. Here's poppy Bush waaaaay back in 1990 talking about the upcoming take over of the New World Order. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdyWs367iLQ *SMH*

It always amuses me that the UN is this massive, oppressive, fly-by-night conspiracy organization that for some reason still hasn't been able to do any of the claims wing nuts were claiming back 36+ years ago. Which is it? Is the UN a toothless, weak, valueless,organization, or is the UN the Harlot of Satan, bringing in the end of the world, as the UN tries to destroy the USA's "godly" government?
 
User avatar
2707200X
Posts: 6357
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:21 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
2707200X wrote:
There is no doubt Donald Trump and this supporters love to hype up stories and hypocrisy not withstanding the way his supporters treated protesters. You want to talk about Brown Shirt behavior how about Trumps banning of the Washington Post and other newspapers from his campaign. What about Manaforts and Trumps support of Putin's Ukraine aggression akin to Hitlers invasion of Poland in WW2 and Trump's overall bromance with Putin and how about the rampant antisemitism of the new guy Bannon from Breitbart and how about the supporter who was banned from a rally because he was not white as alleged by himself from the other day and How about Katrina Pierson's made up stores about HRC having a medical condition. It seems that what ever is left in the American right in terms of mind and logic has gone out the window in the art-right movement. Logical pragmatic intellectual conservatism is dead and so is Trumps fascist alt-right campaign.

That's all just the Clinton controlled liberal media trying to confuse everyone with malfunctioning earpieces


And Fox is fair and balanced :lol:
"And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by." John Masefield Sea-Fever
 
NoTime
Topic Author
Posts: 598
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:46 pm

I suppose we should expect liberals to continue their rage spiral. There will probably be a lot more elderly folks beaten up and a lot more property damage. And, of course, it's a given that lefty agitators are going to burn a lot more flags - that's one of the things they do best.

And, as the left continues to turn more and more violent and crazy, Trump continues to climb in the polls. (That bastion of Conservatism, the LA Times, has Trump back in the lead - http://www.latimes.com/politics/)
 
Hillis
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:57 am

You took a quote-from what source? Where the hell is the link to the source of the quote?

As for the LA Times poll, that poll has been an outlier all summer, showing the race much closer than most reputable polls. Even normally GOP-leaning polls like FOX, Rasmussen and a few others show the race not even close.

You can dream. Trump isn't going to win. Not even close.
 
salttee
Posts: 3149
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:02 am

NoTime, if you don't like liberals as much as you appear to, why don't you move to North Korea it's a place more likely to be of your suiting?
There's lot's of law and order there, none of that woosie womans lib stuff or PC crap and there's nationalism up the wazoo.
 
mham001
Posts: 5623
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:48 am

The fools questioning the source could as easily find better sources from which to watch the videos. I did. As if it makes any difference in what the videos show.


[quote="PacificBeach88"][/quote]

I'd suggest you be very careful where you go with that defense of political violence and intimidation. People are going to end up dead. Believe it.
Last edited by mham001 on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
 
Kent350787
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:06 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:49 am

If the sources can be believed, that is awful behaviour by the Trump opponents.

And entirely unnecessary, as Trump and his team are driving their own campaign into the ground without any assistance whatsoever. Surely the main game for the Clinton team is to work on turnout, harnessing their logical supporters, including reasonable GOP supporters who can see what a train wreck the Trump campaign is, and the potential outcomes of a Trump presidency.
 
Ken777
Posts: 9953
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:59 am

NoTime wrote:

Ahh, yes. It wouldn't be a true lefty get-together without some assault on the elderly and some good ol' fashioned flag burning.

Scum...


No Time? Try this weeks Time

Here's an actual reputable link:

http://time.com/4457110/internet-trolls ... =hp-magmod
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 13199
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:25 am

Ken777 wrote:
NoTime wrote:

Ahh, yes. It wouldn't be a true lefty get-together without some assault on the elderly and some good ol' fashioned flag burning.

Scum...


No Time? Try this weeks Time

Here's an actual reputable link:

http://time.com/4457110/internet-trolls ... =hp-magmod



This is sadly true because some people have no life and try to screw over others because of it. As we all know, a few can ruin things for the many. This it not confined to the internet, but the article mentions it.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:26 am

Kent350787 wrote:
If the sources can be believed, that is awful behaviour by the Trump opponents.


Sure, if you only read Breitbart and WingNutDaily (wnd.com), I'm sure you can find Elvis beating up an old lady. But here's this very minute's front page of the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Downtown Minneapolis is nothing close to conflict, much less the "Brownshirt" BS hyperbole the OP posted. But hey, whack jobs need to feel persecuted to justify their insanity. *shrug*

Image
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20958
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:53 am

When speeches and rallies by Hillary, Obama, Ried, Pelosi, etc. are drown out by protests, they are "patriotic Americans exercising their First Amendment rights."
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:57 am

NoTime wrote:
Not that it's surprising, of course...
Leftist agitators employed fascist tactics at a Donald Trump fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night.


You do realize you lose all credibility when you try to link Nazi Germany's brownshirts to someone left of Trump/Atila the Hun, right? Did you ever go to college or read a book on politics? You can call the left wing plenty of names, but it always amuses me how stupid the morons from Breitbart, wing nut daily, Limbaugh, Hannity "Lumpy", and the rest are. I've watched for nearly 10 years as right wingers call anyone to their left a "RINO, Nazi, racist, America hating socialist, fascist, commie, Maoist, KKK member".

The brownshirts were tools and Nazi party members, and thus extreme RIGHT WINGERS. You are entitled to your own opinions, but you do not get to make up your own facts shooter. Much like when Sarah Palin lost her cookies when she screamed about Katie K. asking "gotcha questions" when in an interview she asked Sarah, "what do you read"? You look foolish when you start tossing around terms you haven't a clue what they are or mean.

For instance: "Far right political beliefs and parties" = The term is commonly used to describe right-wing populist ideologies known for extreme nationalism and opposition to immigration, as well as Nazism, neo-Nazism, fascism, neo-fascism and other ideologies or organizations that feature extreme nationalist, chauvinist, xenophobic, racist, or reactionary views, which can lead to oppression and violence against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority, or perceived threat to the nation, state or ultraconservative traditional social institutions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_politics

Who do you think Trump appeals to based on those factual, accepted, political, descriptors? Seriously. I'm asking you a question. Does that descriptor not explain your candidate, Trump, to perfection?
 
727LOVER
Posts: 8450
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:07 am

NoTime wrote:
IAnd, as the left continues to turn more and more violent and crazy, Trump continues to climb in the polls. (That bastion of Conservatism, the LA Times, has Trump back in the lead - http://www.latimes.com/politics/)



When the Nate Silver forecast changes, we can talk.

That's not saying it wont tilt in Trump's favor after a rough summer, but THAT is my political Bible
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:44 am

727LOVER wrote:
When the Nate Silver forecast changes, we can talk.

That's not saying it wont tilt in Trump's favor after a rough summer, but THAT is my political Bible


I'm still waiting for Hannity, Breitbart, and WND, to start talking about "unskewing" the polls again this month. LOL! They were convinced Romney was going to win, and all the polls were wrong, and created their own polling "adjustments". Six weeks before the election in 2012 delusional, fact free, right wingers, literally thought Romney was going to win in a landslide! LOL! They predicted Romney to be at 52% to Obama's 44%, an 8 point blowout. http://www.salon.com/2012/09/25/the_web ... landslide/

Instead, Obama performed exactly as Nate Silver and most polls predicted. He won the popular vote by 4 points.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17675
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:26 am

NoTime wrote:
I suppose we should expect liberals to continue their rage spiral. There will probably be a lot more elderly folks beaten up and a lot more property damage. And, of course, it's a given that lefty agitators are going to burn a lot more flags - that's one of the things they do best.

And, as the left continues to turn more and more violent and crazy, Trump continues to climb in the polls. (That bastion of Conservatism, the LA Times, has Trump back in the lead - http://www.latimes.com/politics/)

Michael Cohen, is that you?
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
cpd
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:46 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:01 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Ken777 wrote:
NoTime wrote:

Ahh, yes. It wouldn't be a true lefty get-together without some assault on the elderly and some good ol' fashioned flag burning.

Scum...


No Time? Try this weeks Time

Here's an actual reputable link:

http://time.com/4457110/internet-trolls ... =hp-magmod



This is sadly true because some people have no life and try to screw over others because of it. As we all know, a few can ruin things for the many. This it not confined to the internet, but the article mentions it.


The easiest way to disarm the forum trolls is to get out into the real world and enjoy life. Find something you enjoy doing and do it well.
 
ltbewr
Posts: 14383
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:51 pm

There is no doubt that some anti-Trump protesters have gone too far and assaulted Trump supporters. Then again, some Trump supporters and Trump himself have encourage assaults and other rough behavior on anti-Trump persons.
Sadly both sides out of desperation, fear, insulted, felling repressed, are becoming much more vocal and physical on each other. Notice we don't see the same at Hillary Clinton rallies.
 
photopilot
Posts: 3101
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:16 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Technical problems at a Trump rally. His supporters can't even spell a 5 letter word. Is anyone surprised?
I guess if there are enough stupid people in the USA then Trump has a chance. LMAO!!! :D

Image
 
User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 10202
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:47 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:
But hey, whack jobs need to feel persecuted to justify their insanity. *shrug*


Funny how you can say this and mean to criticize the right. The entire left in this country is centered on the idea that various minorities are or have been persecuted, and retribution is deserved. Gays, women, blacks, redheads, whatever - if you are a minority, "poor dear, those evil straight//white/male people are persecuting you - vote for us and we'll make them pay!"

BLM and some 50 associated movements put out a huge list of demands based on this, demanding full political control, putting all minorities on permanent welfare "at comfortable levels", virtual dismantlement of the the police, free health care for minorities, and other such outrageous crap, all paid for by straight white people. The level of racism in the platform staggering and virtually unseen in 200 years, and would inevitably lead to massive resentment and maybe even civil war.

And I have not heard of a single major democratic figure speak up and say it is a bad idea. Why? Because today's Democratic Party is not the party of Kennedy, Carter or even Bill Clinton. It is the party of divide and conquer. Get a dozen small and medium sized minorities worked up and angry at everyone else and convince them that the Democrats stand for them, and you build yourself a majority coalition.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 17676
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Funny how you can say this and mean to criticize the right. The entire left in this country is centered on the idea that various minorities are or have been persecuted, and retribution is deserved. Gays, women, blacks, redheads, whatever - if you are a minority, "poor dear, those evil straight//white/male people are persecuting you - vote for us and we'll make them pay!"

BLM and some 50 associated movements put out a huge list of demands based on this, demanding full political control, putting all minorities on permanent welfare "at comfortable levels", virtual dismantlement of the the police, free health care for minorities, and other such outrageous crap, all paid for by straight white people. The level of racism in the platform staggering and virtually unseen in 200 years, and would inevitably lead to massive resentment and maybe even civil war.

And I have not heard of a single major democratic figure speak up and say it is a bad idea. Why? Because today's Democratic Party is not the party of Kennedy, Carter or even Bill Clinton. It is the party of divide and conquer. Get a dozen small and medium sized minorities worked up and angry at everyone else and convince them that the Democrats stand for them, and you build yourself a majority coalition.


Nice angry white-man rant. Meanwhile, the GOP clown-parade is circling the drain and about to disappear...
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.
 
User avatar
lugie
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:06 pm

NoTime wrote:
Not that it's surprising, of course...

Leftist agitators employed fascist tactics at a Donald Trump fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night.

Video shows protesters banging on the doors of the Minneapolis Convention Center where Trump was speaking to attendees.




Oh my dear god, they did what? Banged on doors? Jesus Christ lock them up once and for all. #alldoorlivesmatter

On a more serious note as a German I take issue with you casually throwing around the term "Brownshirts", especially when there actually is one candidate in the campaign who has repeatedly encouraged violence against people with differing opinions on his rallies and locked out independent journalists.
Spoiler alert: That candidate is not Hillary.

You might as well take a look at the NYT's uncommented video of the "peaceful" Trump crowd.
Spoiler alert: "Black is good, white is better" is among the more harmless things shouted in the clip.

There is a saying in German, idk if it exists in English as well, that roughly translates to "He who seeds wind shall reap storm".
After one year of a hate-filled campaign (and 8 years of unprecedented hate-spewing against the sitting POTUS) it is no surprise at all that there are finally some stronger gusts blowing into the face (and toupet) of a certain presidential candidate.
DH4 E75 E90 CR9 CRK M88 319 320 321 332 333 359 733 73G 738 739 748 764 772 77W 788
X3 LH 4U TP US SN EI FR IB LX LA CM UA DL AA AS WN AC
FRA STR HAM TXL MUC ZRH ACE BRU BLL DUB MAN ARN MAD OPO LIS FNC AMS PHL RDU LGA CLT EWR ORD ATL SFO MDW YYZ SJO PTY
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 17675
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Funny how you can say this and mean to criticize the right. The entire left in this country is centered on the idea that various minorities are or have been persecuted, and retribution is deserved. Gays, women, blacks, redheads, whatever - if you are a minority, "poor dear, those evil straight//white/male people are persecuting you - vote for us and we'll make them pay!"

You'd lose your puny little mind if you had to deal with 1% of the sh!t tornado the GOP sends our way, whether it's preventing the poor and minorities from voting , or destroying/blocking our marriages, or making adoption impossible, or pushingchristian abuse of children, or banning all muslims from entering the country, or stopping and frisking any black/brown person in total contravention of the constitution, or calling us welfare queens, or making it impossible to get birth control and THEN impossible to get an abortion, and on and on and on. Just because your straight lily white lazy ass never had to struggle your entire life doesn't mean the rest of us don't put up with major obstacles regularly. There's a reason your party is as white as a Boulder Whole Foods and it's not because we're "too stupid to realize we're being played" by the democrats. It's because the GOP is full of people like you, who have zero capacity to empathize, and stupidly assume "Welp Roger Ailes didn't assault me so clearly she's just making it up!"
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20958
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
PacificBeach88 wrote:
But hey, whack jobs need to feel persecuted to justify their insanity. *shrug*


Funny how you can say this and mean to criticize the right. The entire left in this country is centered on the idea that various minorities are or have been persecuted, and retribution is deserved. Gays, women, blacks, redheads, whatever - if you are a minority, "poor dear, those evil straight//white/male people are persecuting you - vote for us and we'll make them pay!"

BLM and some 50 associated movements put out a huge list of demands based on this, demanding full political control, putting all minorities on permanent welfare "at comfortable levels", virtual dismantlement of the the police, free health care for minorities, and other such outrageous crap, all paid for by straight white people. The level of racism in the platform staggering and virtually unseen in 200 years, and would inevitably lead to massive resentment and maybe even civil war.

And I have not heard of a single major democratic figure speak up and say it is a bad idea. Why? Because today's Democratic Party is not the party of Kennedy, Carter or even Bill Clinton. It is the party of divide and conquer. Get a dozen small and medium sized minorities worked up and angry at everyone else and convince them that the Democrats stand for them, and you build yourself a majority coalition.


Or "major Democratic figures" are not responding because they hear a majority of people saying they want good paying jobs, affordable health care, and quality public education.

It sounds like you honestly believe that BLM is in control. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no. Step away from the echo chamber and you will see that.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
NoTime
Topic Author
Posts: 598
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Ahhh, yes. More examples of brownshirt thuggery from the left - https://youtu.be/0t7PnrelFdY

Included in this compilation - pepper spraying of children, more attacks on the elderly (becoming a lefty staple as of late), assault, spitting on folks (another lefty favorite), and good old fashioned property damage.

But, remember folks, it's the right that's violent and intolerant. :roll:
 
Scorpio
Posts: 5032
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:48 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:20 pm

NoTime wrote:
Ahhh, yes. More examples of brownshirt thuggery from the left - https://youtu.be/0t7PnrelFdY

Included in this compilation - pepper spraying of children, more attacks on the elderly (becoming a lefty staple as of late), assault, spitting on folks (another lefty favorite), and good old fashioned property damage.

But, remember folks, it's the right that's violent and intolerant. :roll:

Hate breeds hate. We've never seen this kind of stuff in the US with any other candidate than Trump, and the reason is simple: if you consistently spread a message of hate the way Trump has been doing, you're going to get reactions like this. And that's nothing to do with left or right, and everything with hate breeding hate. When a political candidate builds an entire campaign around fearmongering and hatred, THIS is what happens.
 
bgm
Posts: 2235
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:48 pm

NoTime wrote:
brownshirt thuggery from the left


NoTime wrote:
becoming a lefty staple as of late


NoTime wrote:
another lefty favorite


You sure have an axe to grind. What happened? Did a lefty stand you up on a date and now you're a bitter pill? :D
OK boomer.
 
727LOVER
Posts: 8450
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:52 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:

I'm still waiting for Hannity, Breitbart, and WND, to start talking about "unskewing" the polls again this month. LOL! They were convinced Romney was going to win, and all the polls were wrong, and created their own polling "adjustments". Six weeks before the election in 2012 delusional, fact free, right wingers, literally thought Romney was going to win in a landslide! LOL! They predicted Romney to be at 52% to Obama's 44%, an 8 point blowout. http://www.salon.com/2012/09/25/the_web ... landslide/

Instead, Obama performed exactly as Nate Silver and most polls predicted. He won the popular vote by 4 points.



It's very interesting that you bring this up. In the past few days, I have been enjoying a few of these:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eva1DF84po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-IoxzTjTYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBQvXZSnua4


RELIVE THE DRAMA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWYQxM4GMPY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Dix9p ... 67.7726228
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:34 pm

scbriml wrote:
Dreadnought wrote:
Funny how you can say this and mean to criticize the right. The entire left in this country is centered on the idea that various minorities are or have been persecuted, and retribution is deserved. Gays, women, blacks, redheads, whatever - if you are a minority, "poor dear, those evil straight//white/male people are persecuting you - vote for us and we'll make them pay!"

BLM and some 50 associated movements put out a huge list of demands based on this, demanding full political control, putting all minorities on permanent welfare "at comfortable levels", virtual dismantlement of the the police, free health care for minorities, and other such outrageous crap, all paid for by straight white people. The level of racism in the platform staggering and virtually unseen in 200 years, and would inevitably lead to massive resentment and maybe even civil war.

And I have not heard of a single major democratic figure speak up and say it is a bad idea. Why? Because today's Democratic Party is not the party of Kennedy, Carter or even Bill Clinton. It is the party of divide and conquer. Get a dozen small and medium sized minorities worked up and angry at everyone else and convince them that the Democrats stand for them, and you build yourself a majority coalition.


Nice angry white-man rant. Meanwhile, the GOP clown-parade is circling the drain and about to disappear...


At some point someone had to mention that straight white men are the most persecuted group in society. Never fails to happen.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 10202
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Scorpio wrote:
Hate breeds hate. We've never seen this kind of stuff in the US with any other candidate than Trump, and the reason is simple: if you consistently spread a message of hate the way Trump has been doing, you're going to get reactions like this. And that's nothing to do with left or right, and everything with hate breeding hate. When a political candidate builds an entire campaign around fearmongering and hatred, THIS is what happens.


You have things reversed. The whole Social Justice thing has been around long before Trump popped up, (it was a big part of Obama's campaign 8 years ago) and Social Justice Warriors are, by definition, racists and bigots.

Think about it. "Social" justice can only come at the sacrifice of Individual justice. SJWs want people of certain ethnicities/characteristics to have certain benefits at the expense of people of other ethnicities/characteristics, regardless of whether those on the short end of the stick did anything to deserve it themselves. You can't get more racist/bigoted than that. Guilty based on accident of birth.

People keep talking about "Trump spewing hate and fearmongering". Where? Insisting that immigration laws are obeyed is racist? That's utter bullshit. Talking about taking extra precautions when dealing with immigrants whose culture/religion has historically shown difficulty assimilating (often from an unwillingness to assimilate) and values that are incompatible with western society? That just seems like common sense. Not all cultures are equal. How would you like it if someone moved in next door to your family whose religious/cultural beliefs involve cannibalism?

The only hate I see in the American political spectrum is on the left from large numbers of people, in universities, BLM, etc. On the right you probably have some racist hillbillies out in the boonies but who listens to them anyway? I see a lot more hate from the left.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Cheap racist rednecks upset at being outed as cheap racist rednecks:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=11698563
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
Scorpio
Posts: 5032
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:48 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Scorpio wrote:
Hate breeds hate. We've never seen this kind of stuff in the US with any other candidate than Trump, and the reason is simple: if you consistently spread a message of hate the way Trump has been doing, you're going to get reactions like this. And that's nothing to do with left or right, and everything with hate breeding hate. When a political candidate builds an entire campaign around fearmongering and hatred, THIS is what happens.


You have things reversed. The whole Social Justice thing has been around long before Trump popped up, (it was a big part of Obama's campaign 8 years ago) and Social Justice Warriors are, by definition, racists and bigots.

Think about it. "Social" justice can only come at the sacrifice of Individual justice. SJWs want people of certain ethnicities/characteristics to have certain benefits at the expense of people of other ethnicities/characteristics, regardless of whether those on the short end of the stick did anything to deserve it themselves. You can't get more racist/bigoted than that. Guilty based on accident of birth.

People keep talking about "Trump spewing hate and fearmongering". Where? Insisting that immigration laws are obeyed is racist? That's utter bullshit. Talking about taking extra precautions when dealing with immigrants whose culture/religion has historically shown difficulty assimilating (often from an unwillingness to assimilate) and values that are incompatible with western society? That just seems like common sense. Not all cultures are equal. How would you like it if someone moved in next door to your family whose religious/cultural beliefs involve cannibalism?

The only hate I see in the American political spectrum is on the left from large numbers of people, in universities, BLM, etc. On the right you probably have some racist hillbillies out in the boonies but who listens to them anyway? I see a lot more hate from the left.

I think you actually believe it too!
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Scorpio wrote:
Hate breeds hate. We've never seen this kind of stuff in the US with any other candidate than Trump, and the reason is simple: if you consistently spread a message of hate the way Trump has been doing, you're going to get reactions like this. And that's nothing to do with left or right, and everything with hate breeding hate. When a political candidate builds an entire campaign around fearmongering and hatred, THIS is what happens.


You have things reversed. The whole Social Justice thing has been around long before Trump popped up, (it was a big part of Obama's campaign 8 years ago) and Social Justice Warriors are, by definition, racists and bigots.

Think about it. "Social" justice can only come at the sacrifice of Individual justice. SJWs want people of certain ethnicities/characteristics to have certain benefits at the expense of people of other ethnicities/characteristics, regardless of whether those on the short end of the stick did anything to deserve it themselves. You can't get more racist/bigoted than that. Guilty based on accident of birth.

People keep talking about "Trump spewing hate and fearmongering". Where? Insisting that immigration laws are obeyed is racist? That's utter bullshit. Talking about taking extra precautions when dealing with immigrants whose culture/religion has historically shown difficulty assimilating (often from an unwillingness to assimilate) and values that are incompatible with western society? That just seems like common sense. Not all cultures are equal. How would you like it if someone moved in next door to your family whose religious/cultural beliefs involve cannibalism?

The only hate I see in the American political spectrum is on the left from large numbers of people, in universities, BLM, etc. On the right you probably have some racist hillbillies out in the boonies but who listens to them anyway? I see a lot more hate from the left.


On a website that prides itself on a significant lack of self-awareness, this may be the least self-aware post ever made. I'm impressed.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 10202
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Scorpio wrote:
I think you actually believe it too!


And yet you do not offer any argument or rationale against it. I suppose that means you are unable, and thus have to stoop to ridicule - as Alinsky taught. Prove me wrong.

coolian2 wrote:
On a website that prides itself on a significant lack of self-awareness, this may be the least self-aware post ever made. I'm impressed.


Same comment as above.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:22 pm

Wow you hate the left so much you can't even see issues on the right.

Meanwhile just because nobody cares about NZ politics on here means you haven't seem me call out my party, the one I donated, multiple times over the last few years.

I can see the benefits in right wing politics, but you lose me when the go to card is fear mongering, racism and just being liars.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20958
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:13 am

Dreadnought wrote:
Scorpio wrote:
I think you actually believe it too!


And yet you do not offer any argument or rationale against it. I suppose that means you are unable, and thus have to stoop to ridicule - as Alinsky taught. Prove me wrong.

coolian2 wrote:
On a website that prides itself on a significant lack of self-awareness, this may be the least self-aware post ever made. I'm impressed.


Same comment as above.


Let me make an analogy based on your "logic" and "reasoning" of "liberals" and BLM:

Various white supremacist groups including Aryan Nation and KKK have endorsed Trump for president. Therefore, using your "logic" and "reasoning" all members of the Republican party are racists.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 10202
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:18 am

coolian2 wrote:
Wow you hate the left so much you can't even see issues on the right.


The right has plenty of issues. My point is that the party of racism and bigotry today is the Democratic Party. They have based their entire platform on it.

coolian2 wrote:
Meanwhile just because nobody cares about NZ politics on here means you haven't seem me call out my party, the one I donated, multiple times over the last few years.


Are from NZ? It's one thing I really miss from the old A.net format - the flags under every name.

coolian2 wrote:
I can see the benefits in right wing politics, but you lose me when the go to card is fear mongering, racism and just being liars.


Which is exactly what the Democratic Party has been up to, more than anyone else. As for lies, have you ever heard as many whoppers from a single person as HRC? It seems pathological.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.
 
User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 10202
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:28 am

seb146 wrote:
Let me make an analogy based on your "logic" and "reasoning" of "liberals" and BLM:

Various white supremacist groups including Aryan Nation and KKK have endorsed Trump for president. Therefore, using your "logic" and "reasoning" all members of the Republican party are racists.


How many people in those "organizations"? A couple of thousand at the most? How much trouble have they caused recently? How many riots? Lootings? Murders? They are insignificant. The Communist Party USA endorsed Clinton - doesn't mean shit.

BLM has far more followers and supporters.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:38 am

Dreadnought wrote:
The right has plenty of issues. My point is that the party of racism and bigotry today is the Democratic Party. They have based their entire platform on it.


Show me.

Dreadnought wrote:
Are from NZ? It's one thing I really miss from the old A.net format - the flags under every name.


Can't change my avatar no matter the platform I use either. Gives me the irrits.

Dreadnought wrote:
Which is exactly what the Democratic Party has been up to, more than anyone else. As for lies, have you ever heard as many whoppers from a single person as HRC? It seems pathological.


You say that, and with a straight face would vote for Donald Trump?
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 20958
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:42 am

Dreadnought wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Let me make an analogy based on your "logic" and "reasoning" of "liberals" and BLM:

Various white supremacist groups including Aryan Nation and KKK have endorsed Trump for president. Therefore, using your "logic" and "reasoning" all members of the Republican party are racists.


How many people in those "organizations"? A couple of thousand at the most? How much trouble have they caused recently? How many riots? Lootings? Murders? They are insignificant. The Communist Party USA endorsed Clinton - doesn't mean shit.

BLM has far more followers and supporters.


In other words, black lives do not matter. Or stop making blacks equal.

You are painting with a broad brush and cherry picking your opinions based on the opinions of right wing sources.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
jpetekyxmd80
Posts: 4306
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:16 am

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:47 am

Dreadnought wrote:
People keep talking about "Trump spewing hate and fearmongering". Where? .


Would just like to make note this was apparently said non-ironically by a human being with a straight face.
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009
 
Hillis
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:55 am

mham001 wrote:
The fools questioning the source could as easily find better sources from which to watch the videos. I did. As if it makes any difference in what the videos show.


WHAT source? There's no source linked, just a quote.

NoTime wrote:
[/code]I suppose we should expect liberals to continue their rage spiral. There will probably be a lot more elderly folks beaten up and a lot more property damage. And, of course, it's a given that lefty agitators are going to burn a lot more flags - that's one of the things they do best.


I really wonder about the bubble many on the right live in sometimes. Have there been some distubances and attacks by people opposed to Trump? Absolutely. But if you look across the nation, at most headlines, you see a plethora of examples of those who support Trump doing most of the harrassment. Those two brothers in Boston who beat up a homeless man: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/ ... story.html

An attack on an Hispanic and Muslim: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... m-student/

You have Trump himself supporting violence at his rallies; you have Trump verbally attacking a family of a Muslim who who was Killed In Action in the U.S. Army; He's verbally attacked the Mexican community, illegal and legal, by calling them rapists and drug dealers; he's called for the spying on of Mosques and Muslims across the nation; he's even hinted at possible special ID's for them (A yellow Islamic Crescent would be approprate, don't you think?

God knows there are idiots on both sides, but the preponderance of evidence is clearly showing that Trump is spreading hatred, fear and paranoia throughout the U.S. with his constant vitrol. What you say just doesn't add up to reality or the facts.

NoTime wrote:
And, as the left continues to turn more and more violent and crazy, Trump continues to climb in the polls. (That bastion of Conservatism, the LA Times, has Trump back in the lead - http://www.latimes.com/politics/)


What polls are you looking at? Seriously-which one. The only poll that shows Trump ahead is the LA Times/USC poll, and according to Nate Silver at Fivethirtyeight.com, who, by the way, has an excellent track record on polls, he's said their method of polling heavily favors Trump. Every other poll show Clinton ahead; virtually all the "battleground" state polls, like Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and North Carolina, show Clinton ahead.

So I do wonder what the heck you're looking at. I really do.

Dreadnought wrote:
Funny how you can say this and mean to criticize the right. The entire left in this country is centered on the idea that various minorities are or have been persecuted, and retribution is deserved. Gays, women, blacks, redheads, whatever - if you are a minority, "poor dear, those evil straight//white/male people are persecuting you - vote for us and we'll make them pay!"


Since "various" minorities HAVE been persecuted by conservative whites for 400 years on this shore, I find that statement filled with amnesia, to be honest. Slavery; the genocide of the Native American; Jim Crow; the imprisonment of Japanese-Americans during World War II, Selma, Birmingham, the fight against equality for woman; the fight against equality for LGBT's. Those aren't abberations; they are historical fact, Chuck. They all happened.

The conservative white community is scared these days, for several reasons: One, they see their 400 year grip on the political, social and economic dominance in this nation starting to be marginalized by demographic changes. In 2012, white births went below 50% of all national births; by around 2042 or so, whites will no longer be a majority in the U.S. This nation is going to get bronwer and browner in the future. It was always destined to be this way, and nothing can stop it. That scares them.

Secondly, I really believe for many of them, the anger and paranoia that those on the right are feeling is driven by a fear that what the white race has done to minorities in the last 400 years on these shores could be visited on them. I have no doubt that won't happen, as we are a much more enlightened and civilized nation now. But that fear is there. They fear being treated as they have treated others over the last 4 centuries here.

As a liberal white male, I don't share that fear of becoming a pluarality. I don't fear the browning of this nation. What I fear is the reaction in the next few decades by the dwindling number of conservative white Americans, filled with rage, paranoia and fear, many heavily armed, who might want to go down in a literal blaze of glory. That's my fear.
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Liberal Brownshirts at it again...

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:08 am

Dreadnought wrote:
The right has plenty of issues. My point is that the party of racism and bigotry today is the Democratic Party. They have based their entire platform on it.
.


Sometimes a picture or two says plenty.

This year's Republican Capitol Interns:
Image

This year's Democratic Capitol Interns:

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], einsteinboricua, speedygonzales and 33 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos