Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

777Jet

Re: U.S. Election Two Months Out: Looking At The Electoral College

Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:36 am

LMP737 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Putin is more of a leader than Obama could dream of being. Obama has wet dreams of the type of approval rating numbers Putin has in Russia. Putin governs for Russians. Obama governs for special interests and everybody else before Americans, including the Saudis.

When I hear people say I can't help but laugh. If Obama did the some of things in this country as Putin has done in his people like you would be screaming at the top of your lungs on how Obama was a tyrant.

No, I'd give him credit for having enough spine to do what he believes is best for his nation.

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:37 am

scbriml wrote:
pvjin wrote:
To me he looks much more like a human than Hillary.

Maybe you're blinded by the sun shining out of Putin's ass?

Another cheap, one line insult from the resident troll who can't stomach the BRexit vote. What a surprise!

WarRI1

Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:45 am

777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Just look at the past eight years of non-stop hatred for our first black President.

Correction; First half black president.

Definitely the first female president.

I stand corrected on the issue of first Black President issue.

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:51 am

coolian2 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
Oooh, doubling down on your credibility with an insult that isn't even intelligent in the playground?

Oooh, tough words from a Hillary fangirl ;)

Oh wait, you are talking about your 'signature' - I agree! :D

I'm a Hillary fan? Holy shit I'd vote Romney before her, mate.

Also, no, my signature is not high quality discourse, it was aimed at someone who claimed that was what they were going for but signed off every post with a pointless attack. Not like it matters to me, since I'm 5000 miles away and clearly have no idea what's going on in the rest of the world.

It's quite sad when people change their forum signature because of some knee jerk reaction. I notice quite a few political signatures have emerged in these forums over tne last few months (US election heating up & BRexit) which is quite funny given that this is an aviation website. Shows their extra sensitive side and that something has bothered them.

BTW Romney, as well as Cruz for that matter, is somebody I could never vote for.

WarRI1

Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:55 am

777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Trump started the insults throwing them helter skelter.

But "He started it"...

Sounds like a girl from my class back in kindergarten...

Except he is supposed to be an adult, and it is well documented what he has said over and over. A child in kindergarten is just that, a child and can be forgiven for acting like a child. Trump is a bully who acts like child and should not be forgiven for his insults and tactics. My word for him is Blowhard and he is good at Bloviation. I learned that from Bill O'Reilly by the way. :shock:

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:11 am

WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Trump started the insults throwing them helter skelter.

But "He started it"...

Except he is supposed to be an adult, and it is well documented what he has said over and over. A child in kindergarten is just that, a child and can be forgiven for acting like a child. Trump is a bully who acts like child and should not be forgiven for his insults and tactics. My word for him is Blowhard and he is good at Bloviation. I learned that from Bill O'Reilly by the way. :shock:

I was referring to you using the "he started it" excuse, but anyway, let's move on.

Is Hillary not also an Adult? Moreover, a very experienced politician? Former secretary of state? They should both be better spoken / behaved, especially former first lady & sec of state Hillary Clinton. She never learns nor improves. She keeps lying and obfuscating. Her apology to the "half" was laughable and typical Hillary. Trump, on the other hand, has improved.

I wonder how many adults would get away with doing the things Hillary has done, especially the contempt she shows towards the law and authorities. As an adult, she should be locked up for destroying preserved and subpoenaed items / information. Every other adult would be locked up. And then there's the lying under oath. Trump the successful businessman is sure doing well against a politician with Hillary's resume.

seb146

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:04 am

EA CO AS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
ISIS is nothing like the Mujaheddin under Reagan. Reagan actually supplied fighters in Afghanistan who were opposed to the occupation of Afghanistan by the Soviet Union.

Actually, they're almost EXACTLY the same. Rebellious freedom fighters get armed by United States. United States only follows through part of the way. The now well-armed freedom fighters view United States as evil, pivot to fundamental Islamism, and wage war against the West.

Obama not only didn't learn from Bush's mistakes, he went on to make the same mistake twice over; a non-secular Middle Eastern despot, when overthrown, leaves a vacuum for secular Middle Eastern fundamentalist groups to rise up and create chaos. Bush found that out once Hussein was out of power, and Obama followed suit in Libya, Syria, and even Egypt to some extent.

I would disagree. Obama saw how badly Bush handled things in Iraq and how ISIS and Iraqis and Afghans hated Americans and Obama decided to just let things be during the Arab Spring. Instead of inserting American troops and law and colonizing the Middle East, he just sat back and did nothing because they are not states or territories of the United States. The biggest reason some of those places hold any interest to Americans is oil. Look at all the unrest and turmoil in Yemen and Somalia. No one in the United States cares because no oil.

Obama did learn that the dust needed to settle before jumping into conclusion.

Olddog

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:35 am

Just out of curiosity 777Jet but why have I the feeling that you are russian ?

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:45 am

Olddog wrote:
Just out of curiosity 777Jet but why have I the feeling that you are russian ?

I have dual citizenship; Australia / USA.

I was born in Australia and currently live in Australia, but I spent about 10 years in total living in the USA.

If you draw a line from VA to IL, I've spent time is every state to the West / South.

Both of my grandfathers were in the USN and were in Pearl Harbour when it was bombed by the Japs.

I currently have at least three cousins and one uncle in the USN - one cousin working in ATC on the USS Harry S. Truman.

You can think what you like about me for not being brainwashed, for not being a follower.

Putin annexed Crimea which I disagree with, but nobody attempted to stop him and I've seen more stories in the media about the people there wanting it and feeling better off now than before which is not a surprise given the very large Russian population there. Putin was allowed to take back what he though belonged to his people.

As far as being a war monger, Americans should be the last to form dim opinions of war mongers given the messes created by the US.

Have a nice day.

BTW, there are a lot of Russians where I am right now in Phuket, Thailand, and they seem like very nice people and have far greater manners than the Westerners and mainland Chinese around here. It's a shame that so many people are against even trying to work with Russia and start calling people like me names who even consider the idea.

Olddog

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:15 am

I did not think about that but about the icon you used on the old version that made me think that.

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:28 am

Olddog wrote:
I did not think about that but about the icon you used on the old version that made me think that.

What icon are you talking about?

IIRC there were no avatars on the old site if that is what you mean?

Aesma

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:36 am

pvjin wrote:
Aesma wrote:
It's difficult to guess Trump's age as he doesn't look human.

To me he looks much more like a human than Hillary. Maybe it's her underlying psychopathy or whatever that gives her such a look.

The thing she does with her mouth wide open is a bit strange, but I've never seen a normal person without hours of make-up artists' work look like Trump. And that work isn't even to make him look good, it's to make him look bizarre, with unnatural hair, and unnatural skin tone.

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:42 am

If Trump is elected POTUS, there will be a pretty sexy first lady. The sexiest of all time perhaps? Tiffany and Ivanka are pretty hot too ;)

LMP737

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:11 am

777Jet wrote:
LMP737 wrote:

No, I'd give him credit for having enough spine to do what he believes is best for his nation.

Oh yeah. I'm sure you would applaud him shutting down Fox News, talk radio, installing his hand picked successor then returning to power four years latter. You would at the head of the parade. Rolling of eyes.

einsteinboricua

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:50 am

EA CO AS wrote:
Obama not only didn't learn from Bush's mistakes, he went on to make the same mistake twice over; a non-secular Middle Eastern despot, when overthrown, leaves a vacuum for secular Middle Eastern fundamentalist groups to rise up and create chaos. Bush found that out once Hussein was out of power, and Obama followed suit in Libya, Syria, and even Egypt to some extent.

You're clearly referencing the Arab Spring that affected many Arab countries. Let's break down each one:
1. Libya
I find it interesting that conservatives were all too eager to blame Obama for action they themselves wanted and didn't credit him for. We had calls from GOP circles on how the US MUST intervene in Libya and remove Gaddafi. Obama, reluctantly, agrees to participate in a coalition where European powers would lead while the US provided support. We then had GOP folks criticizing him for "leading from behind" and showing "weak leadership". Gaddafi is captured and killed and NTC troops manage to get the country under their control; the GOP goes head over heels praising European powers for their efforts while not giving Obama any credit. All hell breaks lose after Benghazi, and it's Obama's fault (not the European powers') that Libya is how it is.

When will conservatives get their story straight then? Could Libya have been better planned? Possibly, but the justification for the mission involved no troops on the ground, as authorized by the UNSC, so it was either air support or a stalemate where Gaddafi probably would have gotten his way.

2. Egypt
A country ruled by Hosni Mubarak for nearly 30 years and where people were clearly displeased with his government. So if you're faced with a situation where you want to improve your standing in the world, do you:
a. support an autocratic ruler and his regime?
b. purposely overthrow the leader of an ally country?
c. remain neutral and let things play out?

We've seen each of these play out:
a. Iran...and look where that got us.
b. Not happened, but that would probably make other allied countries nervous at the thought they too could be removed.
c. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. With Tunisia, this played out well; with Egypt, not so much.

3. Syria
A country ruled by the Al-Assad clan for over 45 years, where people also started expressing discontent with the government. Al-Assad, being a bit of a thorn on the US side of things, was probably a good target for removal (especially when its people wanted his removal anyway). The problem is that the opposition was completely fractured so which faction of the opposition merited support from the West? THAT was the Achilles heel of supporting Syrian rebels. There was no way to know that a few would take advantage of the situation, ally themselves with Al-Qaeda and other factions, and claim land in the name of ISIS. So now the Syrian Civil War is at a stalemate; government and opposition battling against ISIS but also against each other. And as long as Russia is involved, supporting the Syrian government, there's nothing that can happen. So how would YOU solve the situation?
a. Let Russia handle things in Syria?
b. Maintain the status quo until ISIS is defeated?
c. Send troops and take control of Syria?

You pretty much know how each one will play out:
a. Trump favors this approach, though his favoring of Russia everywhere is eyebrow raising. Whereas Obama would be faulted for weak leadership and allowing Russia to overpower the US, it seems conservatives have no qualms if Trump called the shots with this one.
b. Currently the course of action. ISIS is defeated which would allow Syrian factions to negotiate an end to conflict.
c. Great! Iraq War part 3. Deficit? Who cares? Just cut social programs and cut taxes!

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:14 pm

LMP737 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
LMP737 wrote:

Oh yeah. I'm sure you would applaud him shutting down Fox News, talk radio, installing his hand picked successor then returning to power four years latter. You would at the head of the parade. Rolling of eyes.

Orchestrating his return to power was quite intelligent. Can't say that Obama has done anything intelligent. The Chinese didn't even roll out the red carpet for him the other week. Duturte called him a son of a whore and said he would curse at Obama (Duturte is a fool but the President of a US Allie nation nonetheless). LOL. So much for the respect Obama has.

BTW Putin wouldn't touch fox, he'd only shut down the left leaning media that spin and spew out bs.

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:26 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
So how would YOU solve the situation?
a. Let Russia handle things in Syria?

You pretty much know how each one will play out:
a. Trump favors this approach, though his favoring of Russia everywhere is eyebrow raising. Whereas Obama would be faulted for weak leadership and allowing Russia to overpower the US, it seems conservatives have no qualms if Trump called the shots with this one.

The difference is that Obama has been POTUS for over 7 years and already trying to deal with the conflict so he would be seen as being weak flip-flopper for changing his position. It would imply he made the wrong decision to begin with. Letting a strong man such as Putin call the shots also would escalate the above two points.

New POTUS Trump could go down whatever path he wants, but if he changed positions later then he would be judged in different ways depending on what path he went to / from.

As four your Trump's "favoring of Russia everywhere" claim, you need to back that up.

bmacleod

Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:34 pm

One big thing on voters minds - Is there a "smoking gun" in Trump's tax returns and therefore he is unable to release them?

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:47 pm

bmacleod wrote:
One big thing on voters minds - Is there a "smoking gun" in Trump's tax returns and therefore he is unable to release them?

If there was it would be okay for him to destroy them, with a hammer, and then make them disappear. It's not as if they are preserved or subpoenaed information ;)

He cold then respond to questions by saying that he can't recall. Hillary supporters should have no issue with that :)

einsteinboricua

Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:09 pm

777Jet wrote:
bmacleod wrote:

If there was it would be okay for him to destroy them, with a hammer, and then make them disappear. It's not as if they are preserved or subpoenaed information ;)

He cold then respond to questions by saying that he can't recall. Hillary supporters should have no issue with that :)

Except unless he commands the IRS to erase it, it's already in their database. The interesting thing is that Wikileaks, an organization advocating for government transparency, seems more content with targeting Clinton than Trump, even though their revelations turn out to be nothing. If I were Trump I'd be afraid of having something like Wikileaks hack into the IRS and get my returns (after all, there's a reason he's holding back). The blackmail that could ensue...but sure, Clinton is a worse candidate because of reasons.

seb146

Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:42 pm

777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

But "He started it"...

I was referring to you using the "he started it" excuse, but anyway, let's move on.

Is Hillary not also an Adult? Moreover, a very experienced politician? Former secretary of state? They should both be better spoken / behaved, especially former first lady & sec of state Hillary Clinton. She never learns nor improves. She keeps lying and obfuscating. Her apology to the "half" was laughable and typical Hillary. Trump, on the other hand, has improved.

I wonder how many adults would get away with doing the things Hillary has done, especially the contempt she shows towards the law and authorities. As an adult, she should be locked up for destroying preserved and subpoenaed items / information. Every other adult would be locked up. And then there's the lying under oath. Trump the successful businessman is sure doing well against a politician with Hillary's resume.

Hillary did not lie under oath. That has been proven over and over and over and over and over and over and over. This "she lied" is a propaganda point the right loves to throw around because if you repeat something enough times, people believe it. When and where and what did she lie about? Don't just throw vague Alex Jones or Breitbart style paraphrases. She did not lie.

Trump, however, is not a successful business man. He is under investigation by the IRS, he would have been under investigation by the Florida attorney general, if he had not bribed her. His casinos failed, his airline failed, his vodka failed, his "university" failed, he filed multiple bankrputcies, his charity does nothing.

http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-do ... 1764151188

And, yes, he loves Putin almost as much as life itself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

bmacleod

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:16 pm

Obviously this is quite a stretch of Trump's views on Putin.....but just thinking of a POTUS Trump reminds me somehow of that infamous ABC mini-series back in 1987 about a Soviet takeover of the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerika_(miniseries)

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:18 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
777Jet wrote:
bmacleod wrote:

Except unless he commands the IRS to erase it, it's already in their database. The interesting thing is that Wikileaks, an organization advocating for government transparency, seems more content with targeting Clinton than Trump, even though their revelations turn out to be nothing. If I were Trump I'd be afraid of having something like Wikileaks hack into the IRS and get my returns (after all, there's a reason he's holding back). The blackmail that could ensue...but sure, Clinton is a worse candidate because of reasons.

Hacking aside, is the IRS allowed to make public people's tax returns? I have no idea. If neither Trump nor capable hackers release it, it comes down to the IRS. Can they?

Wikileaks is targeting the dems more than the Republicans because Assange obviously feels he is stuck in that Ecuadorian embassy in London because the US, currently led by Obama, will extradite him from Sweden if he gets extradited there first. He is another one who doesn't take responsibility for his actions. He is stupid enough to think a change in Government might result in some guarantee that the US won't extradite him, especially if dirt Wikileaks publishes during the election has an influence on the election result. He must be pretty screwed in the head by now despite his somewhat coherent appearances.

777Jet

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:33 pm

seb146 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Hillary did not lie under oath. That has been proven over and over and over and over and over and over and over. This "she lied" is a propaganda point the right loves to throw around because if you repeat something enough times, people believe it. When and where and what did she lie about? Don't just throw vague Alex Jones or Breitbart style paraphrases. She did not lie.

Trump, however, is not a successful business man. He is under investigation by the IRS, he would have been under investigation by the Florida attorney general, if he had not bribed her. His casinos failed, his airline failed, his vodka failed, his "university" failed, he filed multiple bankrputcies, his charity does nothing.

Are you on the payroll of James Comey? Or have you just been sucked in?

Luckily the House Oversight Committee is looking further into her email practices, her deletion of preserved & subpoenaed information, and how she perjured herself on that topic during pervious congressional testimony.

You know exactly what I am referring to above so you can stop your typical scripted left wing "if you repeat something enough times, people believe it" tactic.

Hillary is a habitual liar who has shown nothing but contempt to the general public, and her "I forgot that let's make America great again was my line" husband Bill, who is also a liar, isn't much better. That so many Americans have been sucked in by this family is quite sad and is indeed evidence that a basket of deplorables exists within the US electorate.

wingman

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:19 pm

I guess Murdoch's other news outlet will be busy turning this news into a collection of lies and twisted statistics directed by the evil witch HRC, so long as they can tear themselves away from the 24/7 Sexual Hunger Games that is.

Obama, he WILL go down as one of the greatest all time. Just awesome news that vindicates everything he's worked on these past 8 years.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-househo ... 1473776295

LMP737

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:00 pm

777Jet wrote:

Orchestrating his return to power was quite intelligent. Can't say that Obama has done anything intelligent. The Chinese didn't even roll out the red carpet for him the other week. Duturte called him a son of a whore and said he would curse at Obama (Duturte is a fool but the President of a US Allie nation nonetheless). LOL. So much for the respect Obama has.

BTW Putin wouldn't touch fox, he'd only shut down the left leaning media that spin and spew out bs.

I'm not expecting an honest answer but what would you say if Obama shutdown Fox News, talk radio, installed a handpicked successor and then returned to poser four years latter?

seb146

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:55 pm

777Jet wrote:
seb146 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Luckily the House Oversight Committee is looking further into her email practices, her deletion of preserved & subpoenaed information, and how she perjured herself on that topic during pervious congressional testimony.

You know exactly what I am referring to above so you can stop your typical scripted left wing "if you repeat something enough times, people believe it" tactic.

Hillary is a habitual liar who has shown nothing but contempt to the general public, and her "I forgot that let's make America great again was my line" husband Bill, who is also a liar, isn't much better. That so many Americans have been sucked in by this family is quite sad and is indeed evidence that a basket of deplorables exists within the US electorate.

You keep saying "she lied" and I keep asking how so you respond with "she lied." I can do that too. Trump lied. How do I know? Trump lied, that's how I know. And if I say it over and over again, that invalidates your claim that he didn't.

WarRI1

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:52 am

777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

This is truly a He said, she said. First they are politicians, they lie, they cheat and again bloviate constantly. This is truly an election of really not likeable people. I feel that way about all politicians. Not admirable people for sure. I face those facts, some do not. To paint Hillary as anything different than any other is a fools game. Again she said 50 % of Trumps followers are deplorable, maybe a slight exaggeration in numbers, but surely has much validity. To deny that is also a fools game, a denial of reality. For me to say that Hillary is above reproach would certainly be foolish of me.

I face reality, I will vote for Hillary because I have to because I cannot put aside the ideals, of the true modern day Republicans and their aims for this country and its workers and people, which to me is unacceptable as a thinking, realistic advocate of fairness for all. I try never to be a Hypocrite, I do not think we need a class system in this country, which advocates for haves and have not's. I am truly baffled as to why the people who willed be screwed over more than they are now, advocate for the wealthy, and the corporations, banks and financial folks who rigged this system to favor those same named folks. The special People.
Last edited by WarRI1 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:55 am

wingman wrote:
Obama, he WILL go down as one of the greatest all time.

Agreed 100%. Obama WILL go down as one of the greatest incompetents of all time :)

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:57 am

LMP737 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

I'm not expecting an honest answer but what would you say if Obama shutdown Fox News, talk radio, installed a handpicked successor and then returned to poser four years latter?

I'd say he's got balls, big balls, and was quite clever.

WarRI1

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:02 am

777Jet wrote:
wingman wrote:

Agreed 100%. Obama WILL go down as one of the greatest incompetents of all time :)

With an approval rating above 50% from what I last heard, maybe 58%. If true, that tells a story. It tells me that the Republican campaign of hate over the last eight years was a failure with the American people, including me. Also wages have risen, insured people numbers has risen, and people living in poverty has fallen, this is why Obama is near 60% approval, certainly not because of Republican action.
Last edited by WarRI1 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:05 am

seb146 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
seb146 wrote:

You keep saying "she lied" and I keep asking how so you respond with "she lied." I can do that too. Trump lied. How do I know? Trump lied, that's how I know. And if I say it over and over again, that invalidates your claim that he didn't.

You are very smart. You should be a politician. You talk the talk.

In case you only get your news from a.net or CNN, again, she lied during congressional testimony about the extent of her use of private email system / use. That's perjury, a big no no. There is no excuse for that.

Whilst I think she will remain as dem candidate, if she is replaced and some medical excuse is given that will be another lie to cover her getting pulled for this email scandal/ perjury investigation.

As for Trump, he did lie the other day, when he said he hopes Hillary gets better. That was a lie. He couldn't give a toss about her lol.

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:10 am

WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

This is truly a He said, she said. First they are politicians, they lie, they cheat and again bloviate constantly. This is truly an election of really not likeable people. I feel that way about all politicians. Not admirable people for sure. I face those facts, some do not. To paint Hillary as anything different than any other is a fools game. Again she said 50 % of Trumps followers are deplorable, maybe a slight exaggeration in numbers, but surely has much validity. To deny that is also a fools game, a denial of reality. For me to say that Hillary is above reproach would certainly be foolish of me.

I face reality, I will vote for Hillary because I have to because I cannot put aside the ideals, of the true modern day Republicans and their aims for this country and its workers and people, which to me is unacceptable as a thinking, realistic advocate of fairness for all. I try never to be a Hypocrite, I do not think we need a class system in this country, which advocates for haves and have not's. I am truly baffled as to why the people who willed be screwed over more than they are now, advocate for the wealthy, and the corporations, banks and financial folks who rigged this system to favor those same named folks. The special People.

Trump is not a politician. Not yet at least.

If Trump said 50% of Hillary supporters are deplorables, how far off the mark would that be? That number is probably much higher than 50% in reality.

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:11 am

WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
wingman wrote:

With an approval rating above 50% from what I last heard, maybe 58%. If true, that tells a story. It tells me that the Republican campaign of hate over the last eight years was a failure with the American people, including me.

80% for Putin. Just saying.

WarRI1

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:33 am

777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

But he has all the traits and instincts way ahead of holding office. Ego, ruthless, seeking wealth, and influence and using the system for self. A Politician down to his toes.

If Trump said 50% of Hillary supporters are deplorables, how far off the mark would that be? That number is probably much higher than 50% in reality.

I will not call anyone names like was said by Candidate Pence. If he can cop out, so can I. :shock:

WarRI1

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:39 am

777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

With an approval rating above 50% from what I last heard, maybe 58%. If true, that tells a story. It tells me that the Republican campaign of hate over the last eight years was a failure with the American people, including me.

This is a thinly vailed insinuation that Obamas stats are rigged like Putin's.

We have a free press here and many independent polls being run. Give us a link proving your insinuation. :o :shock: :?

LMP737

Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:17 am

777Jet wrote:

Ah, the dishonest answer.

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:39 am

WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

This is a thinly vailed insinuation that Obamas stats are rigged like Putin's.

We have a free press here and many independent polls being run. Give us a link proving your insinuation. :o :shock: :?

A more detailed article from March.

BTW Putin's approval rating then was 83%

Is the Washington Post a good enough source? LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... story.html

"MOSCOW — Russian President Vladimir Putin has an 83 percent approval rating. Lyubov Kostyrya’s job is to knock on doors to track it.

Every week, Russian pollsters dispatch an army of workers to canvass the country’s 11 time zones for people’s views on Putin, the economy and other issues. And so Kostyrya visits one home after another to learn what Russians are thinking. Two years after Putin’s ratings skyrocketed at the start of a geopolitical conflict with the West, they have stayed there, week after week, month after month.

On behalf of the Kremlin, pollsters in recent weeks have tracked economic sentiment in struggling industrial towns. They ran a snap survey to test support to spurn an electricity deal with Ukraine that left Crimeans in the dark. And they have kept close track of reactions to cease-fire negotiations with Syrian President Bashar ­al-Assad."

It goes on...

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:43 am

WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

But he has all the traits and instincts way ahead of holding office. Ego, ruthless, seeking wealth, and influence and using the system for self. A Politician down to his toes.

I will not call anyone names like was said by Candidate Pence. If he can cop out, so can I. :shock:

100% of the Hillary supporters that cheered, applauded and wet themselves in excitement when she made her 'basket of deplorables' comments are irredeemable deplorables.

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:46 am

LMP737 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Ah, the dishonest answer.

I guess listening to Hillary lying so much on the TV recently has rubbed off ;)

It's okay for her to lie and tell dishonest answers though, right?

You lefties have fun playing with each other in here now...

PacificBeach88

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:03 am

Putin has shut down the last independent polling organization in Russia and deemed them foreign agents, after they showed polling for Putin's party at 31%.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderic ... 101027dd98

PacificBeach88

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:14 am

bmacleod wrote:

What I find staggering is the media wets themselves over the Clinton's charity and what Bill and Hillary need to do in their opinion. But no one talks about what Trump needs to do with his company, and for all we know he owes foreign banks & governments tens or hundreds of millions of $$$. Where is all the hand wringing by the media over if President Trump will be cutting ribbons at his new hotels in Dubai, Doha, or BFE Burma?

seb146

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:17 am

777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

100% of the Hillary supporters that cheered, applauded and wet themselves in excitement when she made her 'basket of deplorables' comments are irredeemable deplorables.

Like the ones who punched a 69 year old woman in the face or pepper sprayed a 15 year old girl?

oh, wait....

http://wlos.com/news/local/69-year-old- ... -supporter
https://thinkprogress.org/police-donald ... .w8i43wnlz

seb146

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:19 am

777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

And when Fox polls Fox viewers, Trump's approval rating is 80%. What is your point?

The reason Kim Jong-un has a very high approval rating in DPRK is fear of being sent to the work camps. Do you think this may be a contributing factor to Putin having an 80% approval rating in Russia? Fear of being sent to the gulags in Siberia?

LMP737

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:05 am

777Jet wrote:

I guess listening to Hillary lying so much on the TV recently has rubbed off ;)

It's okay for her to lie and tell dishonest answers though, right?

You lefties have fun playing with each other in here now...

Thank you for proving me right.

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:35 am

seb146 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Like the ones who punched a 69 year old woman in the face or pepper sprayed a 15 year old girl?

oh, wait....

http://wlos.com/news/local/69-year-old- ... -supporter
https://thinkprogress.org/police-donald ... .w8i43wnlz

Keep going.

You have provided examples of a few.

Hillary placed tens of millions of Americans into the basked of deplorables.

Keep going.

Good luck!

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:39 am

seb146 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

And when Fox polls Fox viewers, Trump's approval rating is 80%. What is your point?

Trump is not President. Obama is. Putin is. I said Putin had a higher approval rating than Obama when people were saying how bad Putin is and how Good Obama is - the numbers tell otherwise.

If you can't follow that conversation that is your problem.

777Jet

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:43 am

PacificBeach88 wrote:
BFE Burma?

That's not a nice thing to say.

Going off your profile pic I had always thought you were from Myanmar. I guess I was wrong ;)

Aesma

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:58 am

777Jet wrote:
seb146 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Trump is not President. Obama is. Putin is. I said Putin had a higher approval rating than Obama when people were saying how bad Putin is and how Good Obama is - the numbers tell otherwise.

If you can't follow that conversation that is your problem.

Dictators often have 99% approval ratings, is it something meaningful ?

sccutler

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:01 pm

I find Mrs. Clinton repugnant to every sense of decency I can imagine.

Mr. Trump may be able to surprise us, with complexity and character we've never observed. But it doesn't look likely.

Can the republic endure four (or eight) years of Mrs. Clinton's brand of ruling? I guess we'll find out.