Spyhunter

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:51 pm

On mature reflection I think five Dash 200s rolled off the Renton assembly line, but only four were delivered to Braniff, the fifth plane having been written off, sadly. (I imagine Braniff refused to accept the pile of bits!)

Dutchy

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:09 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Professor Renfrew Christie

Could you link us to an article peer-reviewed with these peope? Thanks.

Spyhunter wrote:
Paul Medhurst in the UK. Professor Medhurst teaches the DVD on his counter-intelligence course at AMU, Along with other UN peacekeepers (Professor Medhurst was a field security officer with the UN) he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

He is not a Nobel Peace Prize laureates. Or do you mean he was an UN peacekeeper at the time they received the Nobel Peace prize in 1988? I can't think of a single person whom would claim to receive such an award if they are just part of this organization. Seems quite crazy to me to do so.
Furthermore, I can't seem to find something about this person.............
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

N14AZ

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Gordon Duff, a good man, killed his first commie decades ago, in Laos.

So is this something to be proud of?

Are we talking about this man? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOzHz3dvKiM
:ghost:
Spyhunter wrote:
there will always be trolls on any site I appear on

You don‘t say!

Dutchy

Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:07 pm

N14AZ wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

You don‘t say!

:rotfl: :rotfl: That made me laugh out loud.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

jordanh

Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:31 pm

Dutchy wrote:
N14AZ wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

You don‘t say!

:rotfl: :rotfl: That made me laugh out loud.

I feel like I need a shower after just looking at all the bull perpetrated on this topic.

Kiwirob

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:39 pm

So were the DVD involved in the incident in NZ last week?

scbriml

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
So were the DVD involved in the incident in NZ last week?

Of course.

My back channel contacts tell me they're behind the floods in Mozambique as well. My car had a flat tyre yesterday, I suspect DVD involvement. The weather was pretty grotty this afternoon - they've obviously hacked NASA's alien technology weather control satellites.

Will nobody rid us of the curse of the DVD? :sarcastic:
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

TheFlyingDisk

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Hey Mike, been meaning to ask you - remember how from 2005-2008 several aircraft (4 A330 & 1 777) had inexplicable ADIRU failures and subequently control upsets while flying across Western Australia, especially around Learmonth. Did the DVD cause those incidents through electronic interference? Because it's far too coincidental for 5 planes to have similar ADIRU failures while flying in the same air corridor, wouldn't you agree?
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO

alfa164

Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:18 am

scbriml wrote:

Hulu is working on that... ;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

ChrisKen

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:37 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Oh dear, more ad hominem attacks!

You'd think a man of such superior intelligence would be able to distinguish the difference between statements of publicly recorded fact and the guff filled attempts to belittle others, deflect from facts, call professionals & actual experts 'idiots' and those grandiose claims to self inflate his own ego that he regularly posts to this site.

Given that you link the non existant DVD to everyone of your crackpot theories, and given that they are such an all pervasive malevolent force. Why hasn't their arch-nemesis and one man crusader, Mr Michael Shrimpton been 'removed' via one of their many ridiculous operations?
Surely given the magnatude of the self proclaimed threat that this self proclaimed expert presents to them and their operations, surely this would be the only logical solution left to silence the man who will ultimately thwart this world power?

Or alternatively.......he's just another conspiracy theorist being driven by whatever drives him and at a point long past where he's able to see things for what they really are and beholden to delusions of his own making. An answer for everything, each one more fantastical than the last.

TheFlyingDisk

Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:05 am

alfa164 wrote:
scbriml wrote:

I was under the impression it was Netflix's job?
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO

alfa164

Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:34 pm

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
scbriml wrote:

I was under the impression it was Netflix's job?

Netflix will never do it; it is, in fact, a front for the DVD.

Can't you keep up with all of this? ;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

Spyhunter

Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:20 pm

Dealing with as many points raised as I can, yes, Paul Medhurst was a UN Pacekeeper when they received the Nobel Peace Prize. He's never pretended to have received it in his own right, but rightly takes pride in his work for the UN, in the course of which he sustained combat-related in injuries, in Anglola.

The DVD tried to assassinate me in 1999, ChrisKen, and have been trying to discredit me ever since! They most certainly do exist and no,I am not the only one to comment on them. The courageous journalist Christopher Story was another - he was murdered for his pains.

Not had a look at the Learmouth incidents, I wonder if that could have been anything to do with the Aussies' over the horizon radar?

No evidence the storm in Mozambique was boosted. Boosting leaves a distinct EM signature, as at Katrina, where the NSA first picked it up.

737 Max incidents look like sabotage of the MCAS software, possibly linked to sabotage of the AOA software as well in the ADC, using self-deleting lines of code as with the 777 sabotage programme.

AntonioMartin

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:27 am

Spyhunter wrote:
I have no objections at all, atcsundevil! I took the new thread as a compliment! With respect, I quite see the sense of locking the MH17 discussion on Civil Aviation, since it is essentially an intelligence and geo-political topic, albeit involving the shooting down of a civilian airliner proceeding peacably upon her lawful occasions on a designated airway.

The world of intelligence will be new to many a.net members, although by no means all, particularly to pilots who have served in the military. My first 'spy' case as such involved a brilliant U-2 and SR-71 pilot, code-named 'Bill' in my book. I was glad to get him out of the hoosegow and met him again several years later, after he had been exfiltrated out of the UK by the CIA, I believe via RAF Mildenhall. Pilots will always find a friend in me. I have flown myself, my father was an RAF fighter pilot and then an Air Traffic Controller and my mother an RAF nursing sister, who inter alia nursed pilots badly burnt in the Battle of Britain and in Bomber Command, after the war (many required continuing care). I remain an Honorary Life Member of Bomber Command Association, despite the bogus prosecutions of me, majestically ignored by the BCA, and have in the past been a member of the Air League. I have marched past the Cenotaph in Whitehall on Remembrance Sunday at the invitation of RAF veterans, astonishing the Cabinet Secretary, no less, in the process. I counted fellow Air League member Raymond Baxter as a friend, late in his life. When analysing civil aviation hull losses, where sabotage or foul play is suspected, I will do what I always told my intelligence students to do, which is to give my true opinion. My aim first and foremost will always be the safety of air navigation and the prevention of future attacks, followed by trying to obtain justice for the murdered crew and passengers. Nobody brings down an airliner on my watch without my expressing an opinion about it.

:bigthumbsup:

AntonioMartin

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:31 am

What's DVD?

Kiwirob

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:52 am

AntonioMartin wrote:
What's DVD?

A fictitious German spy ring, they apparently run everything including the EU.

keuleatr72

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:19 am

The DVD or "Deutscher Verteidigungsdienst" is, according to Spyhunter, an organisation which is responsible for sabotage on an epic scale. Founded by members of Hitlers´intelligence services after WW2, the DVD carried out assassination, acts of sabotage and terror throughout the world. Many aircraft accidents, natural disasters, all work of the DVD.
And according, to the internet, the DVD was also in control of the United States through the Bush-Family.
Name an event and Spyhunter can give you a detailed description how and why the DVD carried it out.
Think of HYDRA from the Marvel comics.
In Putins´ Russia Waldo finds you...

AntonioMartin

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:20 am

Kiwirob wrote:
AntonioMartin wrote:
What's DVD?

A fictitious German spy ring, they apparently run everything including the EU.

Ah, :lol: thanks!

AntonioMartin

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:21 am

keuleatr72 wrote:
The DVD or "Deutscher Verteidigungsdienst" is, according to Spyhunter, an organisation which is responsible for sabotage on an epic scale. Founded by members of Hitlers´intelligence services after WW2, the DVD carried out assassination, acts of sabotage and terror throughout the world. Many aircraft accidents, natural disasters, all work of the DVD.
And according, to the internet, the DVD was also in control of the United States through the Bush-Family.
Name an event and Spyhunter can give you a detailed description how and why the DVD carried it out.
Think of HYDRA from the Marvel comics.

haha! Thanks!

SQ22

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:20 am

Thread went off topic and will be locked.