Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
 
User avatar
InsideMan
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:49 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:08 pm

WIederling wrote:
InsideMan wrote:
Actually LBJ was a lot more effective and an overall better president than Kennedy ever was.
He was able to strong arm congress to get e.g. the civil rights act passed.
Obama is a lot less effective in that way....


JFK manage to keep the war mongers at bay which LBJ definitely did not succeed in.
( did he actually try? )
under his presidency the Vietnam War was started under a conjured up pretext.
( similar to how a conflict against Cuba was "designed" to go off.)


touché re the Vietnam war. I still believe he was far more effective in achieving is objectives
and strategically smarter than JFK. E.g. how he botched the bay of pigs invasion because he
was only halfway comitted.
 
Hillis
Topic Author
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:28 pm

InsideMan wrote:
WIederling wrote:
InsideMan wrote:
Actually LBJ was a lot more effective and an overall better president than Kennedy ever was.
He was able to strong arm congress to get e.g. the civil rights act passed.
Obama is a lot less effective in that way....


JFK manage to keep the war mongers at bay which LBJ definitely did not succeed in.
( did he actually try? )
under his presidency the Vietnam War was started under a conjured up pretext.
( similar to how a conflict against Cuba was "designed" to go off.)


touché re the Vietnam war. I still believe he was far more effective in achieving is objectives
and strategically smarter than JFK. E.g. how he botched the bay of pigs invasion because he
was only halfway comitted.


I totally disagree about Johnson vs. JFK. First off, we have a larger body of work with LBJ to go on compared to JFK, and Johnson's tenure, for the most part, was a disaster. He bought in on the Gulf of Tonkin resolution, and the history books tell us how that fiasco went. His "Great Society" was a noble idea, but it was pointed in the wrong places, and it was impossible to achieve during a major war. He fractured the Democratic Party with his feud with Bobby Kennedy.

JFK was far more intelligent than LBJ. Kennedy was one of those people who could see things in a way others couldn't. Bobby was the same way. I highly doubt LBJ would have smarted his way out of the Cuban Missile Crisis, and he certainly would have been more willing to listen to the "bomb first" crowd let by Curtis LeMay. Kennedy learned after the Bay of Pigs to take the advice of CIA and the military with a grain of salt, and with good reason.

We don't know how the 1960's would have unfolded had John Kennedy lived, but I don't think Vietnam would have been the defining event of that decade.
 
WIederling
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:49 pm

InsideMan wrote:
I still believe he was far more effective in achieving is objectives
and strategically smarter than JFK. E.g. how he botched the bay of pigs invasion because he
was only halfway comitted.


He did not botch it.
He pulled the rug from his scheming military "Topping from the Bottom" crowd
trying to badger him into this false flag op.
( the German military subverting the leadership was a big "energy source" in WWI )
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12690
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:04 pm

So now is Trump on the recieving end again. Three women accuses Trump of unwanted sexual deeds. The question is, does this really matter at this stage?

Personally I don't think so.
 
User avatar
OA412
Moderator
Posts: 4937
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:22 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:26 pm

I said this in the other Trump thread, and I'll repeat it here:

To watch the moral majority/family values crowd defend this clown has been incredibly entertaining. It's particularly funny watching those who spout off on "moral relativism," including some in the other Trump thread, perform astounding feats of mental gymnastics to justify who they're voting for. That's not to mention the fake "butt hurt" over Hillary's "basket of deplorables" comment. If after all that has come to light, illegal immigrants are rapists and murders (but some, I assume, are good people :roll: ); the ban on Muslims entering the country; asking Russia to hack his opponent's database; calling various women pigs and slobs; bantering with Howard Stern about his own daughter being a "piece of ass"; the incitement of violence at his rallies; making it clear he'll wipe his butt with, at least, the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th Amendments; threatening to sue media outlets; his admiration for authoritarian dirt bags; threatening to jail his political opponent like said authoritarian dirt bags; bragging about sexually assaulting women, if after all that you can still support the man and vote for him, then you truly are deplorable and have lost all right to complain about being labeled as such.
 
Hillis
Topic Author
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:35 pm

OA412 wrote:
I said this in the other Trump thread, and I'll repeat it here:

To watch the moral majority/family values crowd defend this clown has been incredibly entertaining. It's particularly funny watching those who spout off on "moral relativism," including some in the other Trump thread, perform astounding feats of mental gymnastics to justify who they're voting for. That's not to mention the fake "butt hurt" over Hillary's "basket of deplorables" comment. If after all that has come to light, illegal immigrants are rapists and murders (but some, I assume, are good people :roll: ); the ban on Muslims entering the country; asking Russia to hack his opponent's database; calling various women pigs and slobs; bantering with Howard Stern about his own daughter being a "piece of ass"; the incitement of violence at his rallies; making it clear he'll wipe his butt with, at least, the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th Amendments; threatening to sue media outlets; his admiration for authoritarian dirt bags; threatening to jail his political opponent like said authoritarian dirt bags; bragging about sexually assaulting women, if after all that you can still support the man and vote for him, then you truly are deplorable and have lost all right to complain about being labeled as such.


Yes, the ones that say they should have a Constitutional Right to discriminate against LGBTQ's because they get the willies about them having sex, has no trouble with a straight man assaulting women. It's quite hysterical, but also quite disturbing that they can make such a distinction with a straight (no pun intended) face.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12690
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Oh and add that he would bomb with nucleair weapons, climate change denial and the list goes on and on.

The moral angel is quite brilliant, from a man whom has been married 3 times, accused of being sexual aggressive against one of his wives, first one I think.

Laying most of the times, or telling half truth, not a brilliant business men. And even if he would be a boyscout, he never held an office, it is a trade, never have done any diplomacy, doesn't seem to have any support in the houses. So what kind of presidency will he have and what will America be like and viewed by the rest of the world? Something like Bush squared?

Can someone please tell me why someone would vote for him at all? I don't get that at all, from no perspective, none, unless you are related to him.
 
Hillis
Topic Author
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Dutchy wrote:

Can someone please tell me why someone would vote for him at all? I don't get that at all, from no perspective, none, unless you are related to him.


I can give you all kinds of reason.

*Hatred of the Clinton's
*Hatred of Barack Obama
*Hatred of diversity
*Hatred because the white man is no longer the undisputed dominating force in the U.S.
*Hatred of Muslims
*Hatred of establishment politics
*Hatred of their own miserable lives, with Trump giving someone else to blame them for their own shortcomings

How's that?
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:27 am

InsideMan wrote:
He admits, that he forces himself on women because he is a celebrity.


He also admits:

InsideMan wrote:
, they let you do it.


What type of woman would allow a man to do that to them?

InsideMan wrote:
More and more women are coming forward.


Of course they are. It only took them more than a decade. I mean, I know some people are just a bit slow. Then again, this couldn't have to do with the fact that he is running for president now? The timing? Nah, it could be that...

Somebody / the media has held this footage back for over a decade. What type of people would knowing hold that kind of footage back? They have questions to answer.

The women coming forward with new claims have waited over a decade. What type of women would do that? Gold diggers with an agenda? They have questions to answer.

That is evidence of how much those who knew really cared. Perhaps if one of them slapped him, or said 'no', or told him to stop, or reported him to the police for sexual assault, him might have kept his hands, and tongue, to himself (if he even did what he said he did). But they just let him do it... They might have enjoyed it at the time... Doesn't make it right. But that this tape has existed for over a decade, and those making claims have waited so long, until right now, clearly illustrates that they didn't care enough to deal with the issue when it happened and that they just have an agenda right now.
 
User avatar
piedmont762
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:27 am

Dutchy wrote:
piedmont762 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Well if you are going to base your vote on scandals, may I be so bold to draw your attention to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI


Really? John Oliver? He's a bit too left to be taken seriously.


Left? He is neither left or right, he just points out the absurd and makes it a lot absurder and rightfully so. And in the Trump / Clinton debate, the scandals clearly tip in "favor" of Trump, with his scandal to the max strategy. No comparison.

(and yeah, I find him very funny and gives us information at the same time, brilliant combination)


Wait until the rumored Bill Clinton 13 year old rape tape comes out - this thread will be locked unmediately and everyone will start a new thread on Flyertalk. All you 16 year olds need to get a job and get off this website
Last edited by piedmont762 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
piedmont762
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:32 am

Hillis wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Can someone please tell me why someone would vote for him at all? I don't get that at all, from no perspective, none, unless you are related to him.


I can give you all kinds of reason.

*Hatred of the Clinton's
*Hatred of Barack Obama
*Hatred of diversity
*Hatred because the white man is no longer the undisputed dominating force in the U.S.
*Hatred of Muslims
*Hatred of establishment politics
*Hatred of their own miserable lives, with Trump giving someone else to blame them for their own shortcomings

How's that?


Did a journalist from the New York Times get an account here. Also try:

1. People who have had their jobs outsourced to other countries

2. Victims of a common core education system

3. People who think the Democratic Party is full of self righteousness

4. Veterans

5. People who think the system is rigged by special interests

6. People who distrust the Media

As a whole, there are many reason people switched their party allegiance to vote for an outsider. I know this is a Hillary Pride Thead, but be objective at least
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:38 am

777Jet wrote:
InsideMan wrote:
He admits, that he forces himself on women because he is a celebrity.


He also admits:

InsideMan wrote:
, they let you do it.


What type of woman would allow a man to do that to them?

InsideMan wrote:
More and more women are coming forward.


Of course they are. It only took them more than a decade. I mean, I know some people are just a bit slow. Then again, this couldn't have to do with the fact that he is running for president now? The timing? Nah, it could be that...

Somebody / the media has held this footage back for over a decade. What type of people would knowing hold that kind of footage back? They have questions to answer.

The women coming forward with new claims have waited over a decade. What type of women would do that? Gold diggers with an agenda? They have questions to answer.

That is evidence of how much those who knew really cared. Perhaps if one of them slapped him, or said 'no', or told him to stop, or reported him to the police for sexual assault, him might have kept his hands, and tongue, to himself (if he even did what he said he did). But they just let him do it... They might have enjoyed it at the time... Doesn't make it right. But that this tape has existed for over a decade, and those making claims have waited so long, until right now, clearly illustrates that they didn't care enough to deal with the issue when it happened and that they just have an agenda right now.


I just want to capture all of your b.s. so you can't try to delete it later. Good job, guy. You really have dug the hole deeper. Wow....I thought sh**baggery couldn't go any lower. Congrats! Puke.
 
Hillis
Topic Author
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:39 am

piedmont762 wrote:
Hillis wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Can someone please tell me why someone would vote for him at all? I don't get that at all, from no perspective, none, unless you are related to him.


I can give you all kinds of reason.

*Hatred of the Clinton's
*Hatred of Barack Obama
*Hatred of diversity
*Hatred because the white man is no longer the undisputed dominating force in the U.S.
*Hatred of Muslims
*Hatred of establishment politics
*Hatred of their own miserable lives, with Trump giving someone else to blame them for their own shortcomings

How's that?


Did a journalist from the New York Times get an account here. Also try:

1. People who have had their jobs outsourced to other countries

2. Victims of a common core education system

3. People who think the Democratic Party is full of self righteousness

4. Veterans

5. People who think the system is rigged by special interests

6. People who distrust the Media

As a whole, there are many reason people switched their party allegiance to vote for an outsider. I know this is a Hillary Pride Thead, but be objective at least



1. Trump has outsourced jobs to China and Mexico.
2. Victims?
3. The Democratic Party isn't the one asking for the Constitutional Right to discriminate against LGBTQ's to satisfy their "religious freedom".
4. Donald Trump has crapped all over veterans in this election cycle.
5. Oh, the "rigging". Trump thinks everything is rigged, and has set up a contentious post-election season saying it's rigged if he loses.
6.Just about everyone distrusts the media, not just Trump supporters.

My reasons were more visceral and much more valid. You're are the excuses Trump supporters give to thinly mask their ignorance, bigotry and hatred.
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:40 am

piedmont762 wrote:
Wait until the rumored Bill Clinton 13 year old rape tape comes out - this thread will be locked unmediately and everyone will start a new thread on Flyertalk. All you 16 year olds need to get a job and get off this website


Last time I checked the only active legal procedures of a 13 year old rape victim was against Trump. He will need to appear in 2 months.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... pe-lawsuit
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 14195
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:48 am

piedmont762 wrote:
Hillis wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Can someone please tell me why someone would vote for him at all? I don't get that at all, from no perspective, none, unless you are related to him.


I can give you all kinds of reason.

*Hatred of the Clinton's
*Hatred of Barack Obama
*Hatred of diversity
*Hatred because the white man is no longer the undisputed dominating force in the U.S.
*Hatred of Muslims
*Hatred of establishment politics
*Hatred of their own miserable lives, with Trump giving someone else to blame them for their own shortcomings

How's that?


Did a journalist from the New York Times get an account here. Also try: Maybe?

1. People who have had their jobs outsourced to other countries With Trumps help.

2. Victims of a common core education system Not enough there to support this Baffoon.

3. People who think the Democratic Party is full of self righteousness Democrats want economic and tax fairness, the voters anyway.

4. Veterans Why, I have no idea. Remember the name John McCain, an American Hero, but not to Trump.

5. People who think the system is rigged by special interests And a Billionaire con man is going to help them

6. People who distrust the Media Is Fox News included?

As a whole, there are many reason people switched their party allegiance to vote for an outsider. I know this is a Hillary Pride Thead, but be objective at least
We know who will screw us over the most, and it is Hillary, maybe forced, but she will not dare to not deliver. She does not want to be a one term woman loser for the History Books.
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:16 am

PacificBeach88 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
InsideMan wrote:
He admits, that he forces himself on women because he is a celebrity.


He also admits:

InsideMan wrote:
, they let you do it.


What type of woman would allow a man to do that to them?

InsideMan wrote:
More and more women are coming forward.


Of course they are. It only took them more than a decade. I mean, I know some people are just a bit slow. Then again, this couldn't have to do with the fact that he is running for president now? The timing? Nah, it could be that...

Somebody / the media has held this footage back for over a decade. What type of people would knowing hold that kind of footage back? They have questions to answer.

The women coming forward with new claims have waited over a decade. What type of women would do that? Gold diggers with an agenda? They have questions to answer.

That is evidence of how much those who knew really cared. Perhaps if one of them slapped him, or said 'no', or told him to stop, or reported him to the police for sexual assault, him might have kept his hands, and tongue, to himself (if he even did what he said he did). But they just let him do it... They might have enjoyed it at the time... Doesn't make it right. But that this tape has existed for over a decade, and those making claims have waited so long, until right now, clearly illustrates that they didn't care enough to deal with the issue when it happened and that they just have an agenda right now.


I just want to capture all of your b.s. so you can't try to delete it later. Good job, guy. You really have dug the hole deeper. Wow....I thought sh**baggery couldn't go any lower. Congrats! Puke.


Thank you. I appreciate it. That way if one of your types reports my post and has it deleted (as usual) it will hopefully still remain here. I have copied and saved it as an extra backup. I knew you had some talent and were at least good for something!
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 14195
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:40 am

777jet.

Thank you. I appreciate it. That way if one of your types reports my post and has it deleted (as usual) it will hopefully still remain here.

I do not want to be included in any way shape or form with asking for deletions. I would not do it, ever. Give me your best shot. It is the Moderators job, not ours. :roll: :roll:
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:44 am

piedmont762 wrote:
2. Victims of a common core education system

Oh FFS who are the victims of common core? The only "perceived" victims are people who can't spell common core and saw a meme once showing numbers they didn't understand.
piedmont762 wrote:
3. People who think the Democratic Party is full of self righteousness

Oh right. From the republican Jesus f#[email protected]

piedmont762 wrote:
4. Veterans

But not those loser veterans that were either caught and/or suffering from PTSD

piedmont762 wrote:
but be objective at least

How is that possible when one side is stoking the flames that Obama is some sulfuric smelling demon that was not born in the US?
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 24076
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:51 am

piedmont762 wrote:
Hillis wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Can someone please tell me why someone would vote for him at all? I don't get that at all, from no perspective, none, unless you are related to him.


I can give you all kinds of reason.

*Hatred of the Clinton's
*Hatred of Barack Obama
*Hatred of diversity
*Hatred because the white man is no longer the undisputed dominating force in the U.S.
*Hatred of Muslims
*Hatred of establishment politics
*Hatred of their own miserable lives, with Trump giving someone else to blame them for their own shortcomings

How's that?


Did a journalist from the New York Times get an account here. Also try:

1. People who have had their jobs outsourced to other countries

2. Victims of a common core education system

3. People who think the Democratic Party is full of self righteousness

4. Veterans

5. People who think the system is rigged by special interests

6. People who distrust the Media

As a whole, there are many reason people switched their party allegiance to vote for an outsider. I know this is a Hillary Pride Thead, but be objective at least


So, 30 years of hatred of the Clintons and 10 years of hatred of Obama should be ignored? Imagine of "fair and balanced" media had treated Hillary the same as Trump or Bush? In other words: "so he likes grabbing pussy? So what?" or "so his assistant hid 20 million emails on a private server? So what?" Is it any wonder people distrust the media?

Special interests=Citizens United, so

And let's talk about the last mid term elections, shall we? Republicans said "give us both chambers of Congress and we will return good paying jobs to Americans!" Well, where are they? The unemployment rate is pretty low, but those jobs are not very good paying jobs. Republicans said to elect them and they would fix things. Like Obamacare and low paying jobs and schools. Where is the fix?
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:56 am

WarRI1 wrote:
777jet.

Thank you. I appreciate it. That way if one of your types reports my post and has it deleted (as usual) it will hopefully still remain here.

Give me your best shot.


I don't need to. You are one of the very few on that side that I respect. I know we disagree on quite a few issues (as everybody does) but then we have agreed on some issues, like that 'charity begins at home' and that 'America needs to take care of Americans first'. I assume we agree on religion and abortion as well. I think that you are a very decent person - a true gentleman - and I respect you for that. I wish the same could be said about all those on the other side of politics, but when so many opposite immediately resort to name calling just for having a different opinion, there comes a point when it is just easier to treat them them in the same way.
 
User avatar
piedmont762
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:33 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
piedmont762 wrote:
2. Victims of a common core education system

Oh FFS who are the victims of common core? The only "perceived" victims are people who can't spell common core and saw a meme once showing numbers they didn't understand.
piedmont762 wrote:
3. People who think the Democratic Party is full of self righteousness

Oh right. From the republican Jesus f#[email protected]

piedmont762 wrote:
4. Veterans

But not those loser veterans that were either caught and/or suffering from PTSD

piedmont762 wrote:
but be objective at least

How is that possible when one side is stoking the flames that Obama is some sulfuric smelling demon that was not born in the US?


Common core is run by a bunch of democrat carrying educators who only care about the top 20 or so percent and leave everyone else behind. Most only care about pension day (aka pay off day). Isn't the US like number 30 in the world? I grew up in NJ and went to public school and other than the lower grade levels the quality was sink or swim. They only care about test scores.

Obama sucked. Don't even get me started how we have a black guy in office and crime is out of control between police and minorities. His legacy is pathetic

This election is for the dogs - voting for Hillary is not an enthusiastic one at all. She will be better than Obama, but even people feared Reagan like Trump and he ended up being decent. You never know, but I'm not some whiny Democrat - I call it as I see it
Last edited by piedmont762 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:36 am

piedmont762 wrote:
Don't even get me started how we have a black guy in office and crime is out of control between police and minorities. His legacy is pathetic


No. Please go on, will you? Tell us how the black man in office has made crime "out of control"? Come on, you know you want to. Tell us big boy. Come on. :roll:
 
User avatar
piedmont762
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:40 am

PacificBeach88 wrote:
piedmont762 wrote:
Don't even get me started how we have a black guy in office and crime is out of control between police and minorities. His legacy is pathetic


No. Please go on, will you? Tell us how the black man in office has made crime "out of control"? Come on, you know you want to. Tell us big boy. Come on. :roll:


Turn on the news - there's an altercation or shooting every day this didn't happen when bush was elected. Do a google search and smarten up!
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:47 am

piedmont762 wrote:

Turn on the news - there's an altercation or shooting every day this didn't happen when bush was elected. Do a google search and smarten up!


What year was the iPhone introduced? And how many million iPhones and camera phones now inhabit America since 2008? Be specific.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:30 am

piedmont762 wrote:

Common core is run by a bunch of democrat carrying educators who only care about the top 20 or so percent and leave everyone else behind.

Whoops you've just revealed you have no idea what you're talking about. What is common core?

piedmont762 wrote:
Turn on the news - there's an altercation or shooting every day this didn't happen when bush was elected. Do a google search and smarten up!

Do you have any stats to back your assertion or are you pulling it from your descending colon that you've nicknamed "google"?
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:19 am

It can be put in quite simple words. Trump is a sinner, Clinton is the Devil.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12690
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:47 am

piedmont762 wrote:
Hillis wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Can someone please tell me why someone would vote for him at all? I don't get that at all, from no perspective, none, unless you are related to him.


I can give you all kinds of reason.

*Hatred of the Clinton's
*Hatred of Barack Obama
*Hatred of diversity
*Hatred because the white man is no longer the undisputed dominating force in the U.S.
*Hatred of Muslims
*Hatred of establishment politics
*Hatred of their own miserable lives, with Trump giving someone else to blame them for their own shortcomings

How's that?


Did a journalist from the New York Times get an account here. Also try:

1. People who have had their jobs outsourced to other countries

2. Victims of a common core education system

3. People who think the Democratic Party is full of self righteousness

4. Veterans

5. People who think the system is rigged by special interests

6. People who distrust the Media

As a whole, there are many reason people switched their party allegiance to vote for an outsider. I know this is a Hillary Pride Thead, but be objective at least


there is no evidence that Trump will fix any of that, he has no vision, just hollow slogans. If you truly want to fix all of that, you need to reform the country, perhaps Sanders could have made a start with that.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12690
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:50 am

piedmont762 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
piedmont762 wrote:

Really? John Oliver? He's a bit too left to be taken seriously.


Left? He is neither left or right, he just points out the absurd and makes it a lot absurder and rightfully so. And in the Trump / Clinton debate, the scandals clearly tip in "favor" of Trump, with his scandal to the max strategy. No comparison.

(and yeah, I find him very funny and gives us information at the same time, brilliant combination)


Wait until the rumored Bill Clinton 13 year old rape tape comes out - this thread will be locked unmediately and everyone will start a new thread on Flyertalk. All you 16 year olds need to get a job and get off this website


Really? No real arguments anymore so start a personal attack on me? Well done my friend.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12690
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:02 am

seahawk wrote:
It can be put in quite simple words. Trump is a sinner, Clinton is the Devil.


well, why not vote on someone else?
 
User avatar
InsideMan
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:49 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:13 am

Dutchy wrote:
seahawk wrote:
It can be put in quite simple words. Trump is a sinner, Clinton is the Devil.


well, why not vote on someone else?


as sad as it may be, these two were voted by enough people in the primaries to be on their parties ticket.

However, dear Americans, be happy for your two party system. Countries like Spain, Belgium, France, UK, Germany, Greece become more and more ungovernable because the vote splits too many ways and you can't find a coaltion of more than 50% to govern. Voters immediately punish their party for compromising.....
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 20195
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:21 am

InsideMan wrote:
However, dear Americans, be happy for your two party system. Countries like Spain, Belgium, France, UK, Germany, Greece become more and more ungovernable because the vote splits too many ways and you can't find a coaltion of more than 50% to govern. Voters immediately punish their party for compromising.....


There have only been five real coalition governments in the history of the UK Parliament, and two of those were WWI and WWII governments. So hardly a big issue for us.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12690
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:31 am

InsideMan wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
seahawk wrote:
It can be put in quite simple words. Trump is a sinner, Clinton is the Devil.


well, why not vote on someone else?


as sad as it may be, these two were voted by enough people in the primaries to be on their parties ticket.

However, dear Americans, be happy for your two party system. Countries like Spain, Belgium, France, UK, Germany, Greece become more and more ungovernable because the vote splits too many ways and you can't find a coaltion of more than 50% to govern. Voters immediately punish their party for compromising.....


Instead of America were the Republican congress blocks everything from the President?

Furthermore you are wrong:
- Germany has a multiparty system and is governed fine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Germany
- UK has basically has a two party system and is governed fine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_ ... ed_Kingdom
- France is governed in their why.

Belgium, Spain and Greece has their own problems. I think the system of proportional representation is a more fair system and leads to more understanding.
 
User avatar
speedygonzales
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:01 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:29 am

As bad as this is, this isn't remotely at his most disgusting. That is when he advocates torture and war crimes.
 
BestWestern
Posts: 8385
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2000 8:46 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:37 pm

And marriages in Russia last now long??

I have a Scottish friend who lived in Moscow for 15 years. He told me he could always tell what meal a Russian first date would order in a restaurant. The most expensive one!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 24076
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:24 pm

speedygonzales wrote:
As bad as this is, this isn't remotely at his most disgusting. That is when he advocates torture and war crimes.


What he says about women says a lot about his character. And, yes, he has advocated torture and war crimes. On national television during a debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3LszO-YLa8
 
wingman
Posts: 4192
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 4:25 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Read it and rejoice, as if the words flowed from the Founding Fathers themselves:
http://pix11.com/2016/10/13/new-york-ti ... ng-letter/
 
User avatar
pvjin
Posts: 3586
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:09 pm

seb146 wrote:
speedygonzales wrote:
As bad as this is, this isn't remotely at his most disgusting. That is when he advocates torture and war crimes.


What he says about women says a lot about his character. And, yes, he has advocated torture and war crimes. On national television during a debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3LszO-YLa8


I think we can fairly certainly say that the United States will continue to commit war crimes no matter who wins the presidency, so why exactly is that such a big deal? Hillary couldn't care less about innocent human lives, especially if they don't belong to her potential voterbase.
 
User avatar
DocLightning
Posts: 22270
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:51 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:15 pm

wingman wrote:
Read it and rejoice, as if the words flowed from the Founding Fathers themselves:
http://pix11.com/2016/10/13/new-york-ti ... ng-letter/


1) In most cases of threatened or pending litigation, the policy of most organizations is to not publicly comment on the matter. The fact that the NYT not only commented but actually published what would normally be a confidential legal communication suggests that they are absolutely confident of the outcome of any such litigation. This is most highly unusual and quite impressive.

2) I am utterly flabbergasted at the fact that Mr. Trump seriously thought that he could intimidate the New York Times.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:28 pm

DocLightning wrote:

2) I am utterly flabbergasted at the fact that Mr. Trump seriously thought that he could intimidate the New York Times.

I'm more surprised a (seemingly respectable) law firm would risk their reputation by drafting the letter in the first place.

pvjin wrote:
Hillary couldn't care less about innocent human lives, especially if they don't belong to her potential voterbase.

Maybe your country could lead by example :roll:
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 11532
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:06 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
DocLightning wrote:

2) I am utterly flabbergasted at the fact that Mr. Trump seriously thought that he could intimidate the New York Times.

I'm more surprised a (seemingly respectable) law firm would risk their reputation by drafting the letter in the first place.

B.i.l.l.i.o.n.a.i.r.e.....

I think Trump may truly be done, of course we'll have to wait and see. But he has lost his aura of invulnerability and people are starting to see that he was the "Wizard" who is now saying "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...". He is and always has been a carnival barker, a VERY successful carnival barker, but only that really. He always crowed, shouted, and cowed people into coming into his tent. That is how has lived. And I think he was always a piggy rich boy (which he really never denied or hid, he liked having that image "I'm rich, well to do, and smart and I deserve to do and get away with things normal people can't") and has done the things that self-aggrandizing, egocentric, and arrogant men do.

I can just see more and more people coming out to say something.

Tugg
 
vrbarreto
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:22 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:29 pm

scbriml wrote:
InsideMan wrote:
However, dear Americans, be happy for your two party system. Countries like Spain, Belgium, France, UK, Germany, Greece become more and more ungovernable because the vote splits too many ways and you can't find a coaltion of more than 50% to govern. Voters immediately punish their party for compromising.....


There have only been five real coalition governments in the history of the UK Parliament, and two of those were WWI and WWII governments. So hardly a big issue for us.


But you must admit that Clegg for brains propping up the scum has led us into the shithole we're in today...

btw did you know that if you pour salt on Liam Fox he will die and that Jeremy Hunt can't see his reflection in a mirror?

Also if you say Boris Johnson 3 times in a mirror Theresa May appears in your house in a gimp suit....
Last edited by vrbarreto on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
salttee
Posts: 3149
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Grope a woman without her consent - it's a crime.

Grope a thousand women - it's a statistic.
 
User avatar
DocLightning
Posts: 22270
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:51 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:13 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
I'm more surprised a (seemingly respectable) law firm would risk their reputation by drafting the letter in the first place.


I'd struggle to call a firm representing Mr. Trump "respectable."
 
dragon-wings
Posts: 4185
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:55 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:09 am

Well I got to give credit to Trump. He waited 2 whole days before he started to attack the accusers. :roll:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-el ... ks-n666656
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 24076
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:27 am

pvjin wrote:
seb146 wrote:
speedygonzales wrote:
As bad as this is, this isn't remotely at his most disgusting. That is when he advocates torture and war crimes.


What he says about women says a lot about his character. And, yes, he has advocated torture and war crimes. On national television during a debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3LszO-YLa8


I think we can fairly certainly say that the United States will continue to commit war crimes no matter who wins the presidency, so why exactly is that such a big deal? Hillary couldn't care less about innocent human lives, especially if they don't belong to her potential voterbase.


So who cares if Trump does it as long as Hillary does not? Another non issue if Trump does it?
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:08 am

I love it that so many haters will be forced to be saying Madam President Clinton for the next 4 to 8 years. LOL!
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:43 am

PacificBeach88 wrote:
I love it that so many haters will be forced to be saying Madam President Clinton for the next 4 to 8 years. LOL!


Forced by a true dictator.
 
User avatar
PacificBeach88
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 am

777Jet wrote:

Forced by a true dictator.


Oh, relax! You are only going to need 1 - 13" x 19" portrait of her for each bedroom in your house. Deal with it Kim Jung Un.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12690
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 am

777Jet wrote:
PacificBeach88 wrote:
I love it that so many haters will be forced to be saying Madam President Clinton for the next 4 to 8 years. LOL!


Forced by a true dictator.


Wouldn't you love to see so many haters be "forced" to calling mr Trump, president Trump for the rest of his life?
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:26 am

PacificBeach88 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Forced by a true dictator.


Oh, relax! You are only going to need 1 - 13" x 19" portrait of her for each bedroom in your house. Deal with it Kim Jung Un.


How did you come up with those dimensions, princess?

BTW I live in a unit, not a house. Try the word 'home' next time if you don't know ;)
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1337Delta764, art, johns624, luckyone, TriJets, VolvoBus and 46 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos