Page 8 of 8

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:30 am
by 777Jet
Dutchy wrote:
777Jet wrote:
PacificBeach88 wrote:
I love it that so many haters will be forced to be saying Madam President Clinton for the next 4 to 8 years. LOL!


Forced by a true dictator.


Wouldn't you love to see so many haters be "forced" to calling mr Trump, president Trump for the rest of his life?


We will all probably exist longer if he is president. Killary will be more likely to start a WWIII, probably with Russia, and get many people nuked.

As for these bs claims about Trump, from Rush Limbaugh:

""We have a guy, Donald Trump. He's an A-list celebrity, rich and famous, who's been surrounded by beautiful women all over the world for 30 years. Not once in 30 years has any of these women claimed he assaulted 'em. Yeah, that only happened three weeks before a presidential election in which he is running. Same thing with Trump and racism. For 30 years in public life, nobody's ever called him a racist until he ran for president.""

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:40 am
by Dutchy
Not true:

Simple Google will get hits:
"The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people

When Trump was serving as the president of his family’s real estate company, the Trump Management Corporation, in 1973, the Justice Department sued the company for alleged racial discrimination against black people looking to rent apartments in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island."

That is over 30 years ago ;-)

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:53 am
by einsteinboricua
PacificBeach88 wrote:

Oh, relax! You are only going to need 1 - 13" x 19" portrait of her for each bedroom in your house. Deal with it Kim Jung Un.

I've always wondered when the GOP will start pushing to have portraits of the president in our dwellings? They already carry flag pins everywhere they go AND it's always a competition about who has the most flags on their porch, breasts, underwear, etc. And I'll bet you the next time a GOP candidate wins, the office of the presidency will be respected by them and any repeat of the actions they've done over the last 8 years by Democrats will be shouted as treason.

Tom Cotton's letter to Iran, undermining Obama? Good. A possible Schumer letter to Russia, undermining the GOP president? TREASON! JAIL! DEATH PENALTY!
A GOP congressman yelling "you lie" while Obama gave a speech? Good. A Dem congressman yelling the same thing to GOP president? Expulsion from the House. HOW DARE YOU?!

777Jet wrote:
BTW I live in a unit, not a house. Try the word 'home' next time if you don't know ;)
For someone who supports a candidate that hates political correctness, you sure are asking too much of it. Are you sure you don't have some political correctness in you? Or is it too hard to make the correlation that he did not mean a literal house but the place where you live?

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:29 pm
by 777Jet
einsteinboricua wrote:

777Jet wrote:
BTW I live in a unit, not a house. Try the word 'home' next time if you don't know ;)
For someone who supports a candidate that hates political correctness, you sure are asking too much of it. Are you sure you don't have some political correctness in you? Or is it too hard to make the correlation that he did not mean a literal house but the place where you live?


I knew exactly what she meant. I was just being the same type of c#*t that almost all of you bigoted hypocrites on the left are. When your type want to be grammar and semantic Nazis I can assure you that you will get it back.

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:42 pm
by Revelation
777Jet wrote:
We will all probably exist longer if he is president. Killary will be more likely to start a WWIII, probably with Russia, and get many people nuked.


Ah cool, it seems blacksoviet and 777Jet are one and the same!

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:59 pm
by 777Jet
Revelation wrote:
777Jet wrote:
We will all probably exist longer if he is president. Killary will be more likely to start a WWIII, probably with Russia, and get many people nuked.


Ah cool, it seems blacksoviet and 777Jet are one and the same!


Foolish the Obama administration is, talking like little children in the school playground after having their lunch money stolen:

'US prepped for massive cyber assault on Russia'

""The Obama administration is threatening to launch a vast cyber war against Russia in response to the country’s alleged interference with the presidential election.
Vice President Joe Biden told NBC News Friday that “we’re sending a message” to Russian President Vladimir Putin and that the wideranging “clandestine” cyber operation will take place, The New York Post reports.
“We’re sending a message,” Biden said during an interview with Meet the Press that will air on Sunday.
“We have the capacity to do it. It will be at the time of our choosing, and under the circumstances that will have the greatest impact,” he said."" Continued...

News.com.au article - can't view and copy the link on this device.

Real tough talk lol.

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:09 pm
by PacificBeach88
777Jet wrote:
As for these bs claims about Trump, from Rush Limbaugh:

""We have a guy, Donald Trump. He's an A-list celebrity, rich and famous, who's been surrounded by beautiful women all over the world for 30 years. Not once in 30 years has any of these women claimed he assaulted 'em. Yeah, that only happened three weeks before a presidential election in which he is running. Same thing with Trump and racism. For 30 years in public life, nobody's ever called him a racist until he ran for president.""


Except for the 20+ lawsuits he's had before he started running. Going to defend Bill Cosby next 777Jet?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /91832012/

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:18 pm
by Dutchy
pvjin wrote:
In any case, at least Russians vote somebody who actually thinks for them. You Americans have a good track record of electing people like George W Bush whose capability of intelligent thought is highly questionable. Or maybe it's just that they don't give a damn about American people, sometimes it's hard to know the difference between incompetence and corruption.


Lol, you are entertaining indeed. Russian "elections" are neither free nor fair. So perhaps the fraise "who actually thinks for them" isn't bad chosen after all. For Russia it is quite clear it is corruption, the whole country is corrupt like hell and so is Putin ever since he stole the money to feed the hardest hit by the change in 1991 in St. Petersburg.

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:38 pm
by coolian2
Revelation wrote:
777Jet wrote:
We will all probably exist longer if he is president. Killary will be more likely to start a WWIII, probably with Russia, and get many people nuked.


Ah cool, it seems blacksoviet and 777Jet are one and the same!

They've both ultimately hit my ignore list. I was holding out on 777jet but he's gone right off the deep end lately.

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:06 pm
by Tugger
coolian2 wrote:
gone right off the deep end lately.

I have been amazed at how many people have gone right there, off the deep end. Somehow these people have bought into Trumpo and the need to get him elected that they have lost reason. All ability to step back for a moment and see that sometimes people are not who you thought/pretended they were.

Tugg

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:08 pm
by PacificBeach88
Tugger wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
gone right off the deep end lately.

I have been amazed at how many people have gone right there, off the deep end. Somehow these people have bought into Trumpo and the need to get him elected that they have lost reason. All ability to step back for a moment and see that sometimes people are not who you thought/pretended they were.

Tugg


Exactly. These are the same types of people who defended Bill Cosby until the bitter end, until finally after 30 women, they had to go hide and pretend they never said anything about Bill Cosby. *smh* Ick.

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:39 pm
by MaverickM11
DocLightning wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
I'm more surprised a (seemingly respectable) law firm would risk their reputation by drafting the letter in the first place.


I'd struggle to call a firm representing Mr. Trump "respectable."

Maybe respectable is the wrong word, but I have lawyer friends in NYC who were surprised a reasonably legitimate firm was signing up for a stunt like this, but apparently Kasowitz has represented Trump in other matters. Still seems like a big risk to one's reputation...

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:50 pm
by PacificBeach88
MaverickM11 wrote:
Maybe respectable is the wrong word, but I have lawyer friends in NYC who were surprised a reasonably legitimate firm was signing up for a stunt like this, but apparently Kasowitz has represented Trump in other matters. Still seems like a big risk to one's reputation...


Apparently, he loves to gamble.....

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-at ... et-2016-10

Re: Trump At His Most Disgusting

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:28 pm
by SQ22
Topic has been well discussed and turned into another Trump vs. Hillary debate and hence will be locked.