Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

DocLightning

Re: Mathematically, The US Presidential Election Is Over!

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Eyad89 wrote:

I wonder why don't they run some medical/mental checks for all those nominated for general election.

Traditionally, the candidates are supposed to release their medical records. Of course, Mr. Trump...only sorta did.

incitatus

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:46 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
...who runs a beauty pageant as his own personal grab bag, whose campaign is run by Ailes who used Fox News as his own grab bag...it's a bit of a pattern.

Don't you find refreshing that Republicans are having a string of straight sex scandals? Very often, Republican sex scandals are same-sex!

zckls04

Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:11 pm

afcjets wrote:
It is not reasonable, it is ridiculous. Just like when a guy says I can fck any girl I want, does not mean he sexually abuses women, it is nothing more than hyperbole, something Trump is notorious for.

Trump boasts of sexual assault. It is not misinterpretation to suggest he has done so- at worst it's an assumption with strong supporting evidence. By comparison suggesting Clinton hates Americans *is* a misinterpretation, since you're deliberately painting a picture you admit you know is false, based on the obvious context.

And to suggest that those boasts of Trump's in and of themselves demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that this man is not fit to be a President of the United States, is neither an assumption nor a misinterpretation. It's a simple truth. And the fact that I actually have to explain that to anybody is a sign of how pathetically low the Republican party has sunk.

Trump was right about one thing. He could shoot somebody in broad daylight and people would still vote for him. "Well obviously he didn't mean to shoot somebody- it was just Donald being Donald!"

WarRI1

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:00 am

afcjets wrote:
zckls04 wrote:
claiming it means she doesn't like actual everyday Americans is not even REMOTELY close to suggesting that somebody who boasts about how easy it is to commit sexual assaults might have actually done so.

The former is an obvious attempt to distort the facts, which you acknowledge the first time you mentioned it. The latter is merely a reasonable inference.

It is not reasonable, it is ridiculous. Just like when a guy says I can fck any girl I want, does not mean he sexually abuses women, it is nothing more than hyperbole, something Trump is notorious for.

Two more women accuse him of the act, not talk. :shock:

ElliottM

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:49 am

I was hoping Clinton actually said she dislikes everyday Americans. I'd have to agree with her on that (for once). Lol.

ElliottM

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:51 am

Dreadnought wrote:
PacificBeach88 wrote:

Who wouldn't hate "everyday Americans....aka....the 38% of America that supports Trump"? I would. I do.

No one is more full of hatred than liberals preaching tolerance. Thanks for exposing yourself (again). You are only for tolerance of people who agree with you.

Exactly, this is why I'm anti-tolerance. On the other hand, saying I hate you isn't the same as intolerating you. It's not like hate can kill or hurt you.

ltbewr

Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:02 am

By the time of this post, at least 3 women and likely more in the next few days, have spoken out to media with their names of alleging assault including of a sexual nature in the past years. There are reports of him leering at even Miss Teen contestants.
Over the last week, Trump is in free fall in large part over his attitude and actions toward women compounded by his other long disclosed ethical issues.. In Wisconsin, for example, he has gone from 1% over HRC to Minus 8-9%. Five-Thirty-Eight composite of polls shows his chances of winning at less than 14%. Trump has been Tweeting and in public appearances bashing the media, the board that runs the debates, HRC and husband Bill. His comments since the debate have shown an attitude like Hitler in his last days in the Fuhrerbunker.
As others have noted, a little bit of sanity in the Republicans to choose less hostile and baggage laden candidate than Trump and they could have beaten HRC with her own 'baggage'. We also don't know of the affects of 3rd Party candidates if hurts Trump.
Can I get into a time machine and go forward about 22 days?

Francoflier

Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:35 am

Revelation wrote:
Gender gap, indeed!

I think we'll have women to thank for saving democracy...

This goes to show how much Hillary is fighting her own gender rather than a political opponent in this election.

blacksoviet

Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:14 am

If Clinton wins she will start a war against Syria, Iran and Russia. She wants regime change in Syria. Hillary will try to take out Assad in order to cut off Hezbollah's supply chain but Assad will defeat Nusra. Iran will not allow Damascus to fall. The United States will be defeated. Assad will remain in power. Hezbollah will continue to receive weapons via Syria and will ultimately push the IDF out of Southern Lebanon.

TheF15Ace

Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:54 am

blacksoviet wrote:
If Clinton wins she will start a war against Syria, Iran and Russia. She wants regime change in Syria. Hillary will try to take out Assad in order to cut off Hezbollah's supply chain but Assad will defeat Nusra. Iran will not allow Damascus to fall. The United States will be defeated. Assad will remain in power. Hezbollah will continue to receive weapons via Syria and will ultimately push the IDF out of Southern Lebanon.

Looks like somebody let crazy back in :roll:

DocLightning

Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:55 am

blacksoviet wrote:

Calm down. Breathe between sentences. Hillary Clinton does not want to destabilize her home country. You are making no sense.

blacksoviet

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:10 am

The US started a war in Syria in order to try to cut off Hezbollah's supply of weapons. The US is failing at this. Nusra is an American backed terrorist organization associated with Al Queda.

LMP737

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:35 am

blacksoviet wrote:
The US started a war in Syria in order to try to cut off Hezbollah's supply of weapons. The US is failing at this. Nusra is an American backed terrorist organization associated with Al Queda.

Troll alert.

Revelation
Topic Author

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:00 am

LMP737 wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

Troll alert.

InsideMan

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:49 am

afcjets wrote:
zckls04 wrote:
claiming it means she doesn't like actual everyday Americans is not even REMOTELY close to suggesting that somebody who boasts about how easy it is to commit sexual assaults might have actually done so.

The former is an obvious attempt to distort the facts, which you acknowledge the first time you mentioned it. The latter is merely a reasonable inference.

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

This bit seems to be overlooked because of the whole "pussy" thing. He essentially admits, that he forces himself on women because of his status. That is sexual assault, period.

scbriml

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:55 am

InsideMan wrote:
This bit seems to be overlooked because of the whole "pussy" thing. He essentially admits, that he forces himself on women because of his status. That is sexual assault, period.

But it's OK, because Bill Clinton. :roll:

bmacleod

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:33 pm

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-women-are-defeating-donald-trump/

Looks like the map "What 2016 would look like if just women voted" may be edging closer to reality....

afcjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:51 pm

InsideMan wrote:
I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.[/u] [/b]And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Do you know what the word "let" means, it means consent. I am glad you think moving in for a kiss is rape, period.

Also, the married woman he was talking about did not let Trump fck her and he did not sexually assault her, she did let him take her furniture shopping however.

InsideMan

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:00 pm

afcjets wrote:
I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

Where is the consent?

Revelation
Topic Author

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:08 pm

bmacleod wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-women-are-defeating-donald-trump/

Looks like the map "What 2016 would look like if just women voted" may be edging closer to reality....

Yep, I found this interesting as well and posted it as #47 on page 1 of this thread.

I just noticed that in my home state of NH the women vote Red and the men vote Blue. Given that I'm a straight single man who mostly votes Blue, maybe I should find a new place to live?

Tugger

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:21 pm

afcjets wrote:
Do you know what the word "let" means, it means consent.

"Let" does not mean consent. And you know that, why you are even bothering to try and defend that.

Tugg

afcjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:21 pm

InsideMan wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

Where is the consent?

In the very next sentence:

And when you’re a star, THEY LET YOU DO IT.

Revelation
Topic Author

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:32 pm

afcjets wrote:

Correct, but the preceding statement "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait" says he just starts without asking.

At best he's saying he starts his assault without waiting then if they don't resist he presumes they are letting him do it.

You are grasping at straws.

Now, do you want to try to explain away his pedophilic urges?

desertjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:47 pm

afcjets wrote:

Acquiescing to an unwanted advance != consent, just so you know.

MaverickM11

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:52 pm

desertjets wrote:
afcjets wrote:

He knows. He's just rationalizing bad behavior because it's a republican. Into the deplorable basket ya go!

afcjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Revelation wrote:

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait" says he just starts without asking.

At best he's saying he starts his assault without waiting then if they don't resist he presumes they are letting him do it.

You are grasping at straws.

Dude, give me a break. By your definition then every kiss is rape unless it is preceded by "Is it ok if I kiss you?"
Last edited by afcjets on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

afcjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:38 pm

desertjets wrote:

In this non-specific example he gives, there is no way of knowing whether or not his advance is unwanted or not.

afcjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:45 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
desertjets wrote:
afcjets wrote:

He knows. He's just rationalizing bad behavior because it's a republican. Into the deplorable basket ya go!

No, I don't know. I am an independent who has voted for Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Jerry Brown. I have never voted for a Bush. In the primary in 2008, I even voted for Hillary. McCain was my first choice though who I voted for in the general election, but was not able to vote in the Republican primary because they are closed in California. So nice try.

Hillis

Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:21 pm

TheF15Ace wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

Looks like somebody let crazy back in :roll:

Yeah, no kidding!

Actually, what will happen is we won't have POTUS who will lick Putin's boots and let him do whatever he wants in Syria and Ukraine. That's what Trump would do. Clinton isn't going to have the U.S. playing second fiddle to Russia to line her own bank account, as Mr. Trump would do. Clinton isn't going to divert the fight against ISIS. That fight needs to be finished. ISIS has almost been swept out of Iraq, and if they can bottle them up in Syria, then the U.S. can turn their attention to taking down Assad. If Russia doesn't like it, tough cookies.

As for Iran, there will be no war there. That's a GOP wet dream, not Clinton's. The nuclear deal will continue, and it will continue to keep Iran on the sidelines on that front.

If Russia REALLY wants a fight, and despite Trump's talk of how bad the U.S. military is, I think Putin would end up getting quite bloodied, and would leave with nothing to show for it.

MaverickM11

Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:30 pm

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
desertjets wrote:

No, I don't know. I am an independent who has voted for Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Jerry Brown. I have never voted for a Bush. In the primary in 2008, I even voted for Hillary. McCain was my first choice though who I voted for in the general election, but was not able to vote in the Republican primary because they are closed in California. So nice try.

So you think every assault/rape victim "let" the violence occur?

afcjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:27 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:

No, I just don't think every woman Donald Trump let kiss them is a victim of sexual assault and rape like you do.

MaverickM11

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:33 pm

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

No, I just don't think every woman Donald Trump let kiss them is a victim of sexual assault and rape like you do.

So if Donald planted a wet, open mouth kiss on your lips you'd be a-o-k with it? Good to know!

Tugger

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:38 pm

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

I think you have it backwards. By taking Donald's position you are implying that ALL the women that "let" him kiss or grope them did so willingly without reservation. The likelihood is that not every woman wanted the advances and at least some of them felt accosted.

And even three or four is really not OK.

Tugg

wingman

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:04 pm

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/12/repealt ... men-voted/

It's not over people, either by armed insurrection or constitutional chicanery, Donald's tiny hands may be groping their way up guests' skirts in the Lincoln Bedroom yet!! Anything to avert a nukulur hollowcost with Vladinski!

Revelation
Topic Author

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:18 pm

afcjets wrote:
Dude, give me a break. By your definition then every kiss is rape unless it is preceded by "Is it ok if I kiss you?"

Feel free to find your own definition of sexual assault (legaldictionary.net), but the ones I found all look like:

The legal term sexual assault refers to any sexual contact that occurs without the express consent of the recipient. Whether the recipient is physically forced, or coerced to participate, or has refused or is unable to give consent, sexual assault is a serious crime. As a violent crime, sexual assault includes acts of rape, forced kissing or fondling, other non-consensual sexual acts, and child sexual abuse.

So, yeah, if he forces a kiss on a person without their express consent, he's committed sexual assault.

And when he says "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait", he's admitting he didn't get the express consent of the recipient.

And now do you want to explain to us why it's OK for him to be lusting after a 10 year old kid?
Last edited by Revelation on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OA412

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:18 pm

afcjets wrote:

Assumed consent is not consent. Period. End of story.

scbriml wrote:
But it's OK, because Bill Clinton.

Seriously. Oh and Hillary defended a child rapist in 1976, a case she did not choose but to which she was assigned, IN COMPLIANCE WITH the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution, therefore she obviously condones child rape, but don't bring up the awful things Trump said 11 years ago, because those were in the past when he was just an "immature" 59 year old....

To watch the moral majority/family values crowd defend this clown has been incredibly entertaining. It's particularly funny watching those who spout off on "moral relativism," including some in the other Trump thread, perform astounding feats of mental gymnastics to justify who they're voting for. That's not to mention the fake "butt hurt" over Hillary's "basket of deplorables" comment. If after all that has come to light, illegal immigrants are rapists and murders (but some, I assume, are good people :roll: ); the ban on Muslims entering the country; asking Russia to hack his opponent's database; calling various women pigs and slobs; bantering with Howard Stern about his own daughter being a "piece of ass"; the incitement of violence at his rallies; making it clear he'll wipe his butt with, at least, the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th Amendments; threatening to sue media outlets; his admiration for authoritarian dirt bags; threatening to jail his political opponent like said authoritarian dirt bags; bragging about sexually assaulting women, if after all that you can still support the man and vote for him, then you truly are deplorable and have lost all right to complain about being labeled as such.

afcjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:57 pm

OA412 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

If it is assumed correctly it is.
Last edited by afcjets on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hillis

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:59 pm

wingman wrote:
http://www.salon.com/2016/10/12/repealthe19th-donald-trump-supporters-tweet-new-anthem-after-nate-silvers-poll-shows-hed-win-if-only-men-voted/

It's not over people, either by armed insurrection or constitutional chicanery, Donald's tiny hands may be groping their way up guests' skirts in the Lincoln Bedroom yet!! Anything to avert a nukulur hollowcost with Vladinski!

It's all but over. Sorry, but it is. if Trump wants to make threats after we start calling her President-Elect Hillary Clinton, and urging his supporters to resist violently, I'm sure the FBI will be happy to give him a grilling a lot worse that Hillary got from Congress earlier this year.

If his supporters, many who are heavily armed, want to try and start an insurrection, I think they'd be surprised to find out the United States Military would have more than enough people in their ranks willing to make an example of them.

Hillis

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:01 pm

afcjets wrote:
OA412 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

If it is assumed correctly it most certainly is.

You cannot assume, that is the problem. Or don't you get that? Brock Turner "assumed" that he wouldn't be caught raping a passed-out girl at Stanford, which is why he did what he did. Unless someone absolutely tells you it's consensual, it isn't consensual.

You see, your mindset is what keeps the Rape Culture alive and well in this nation. Assumption is not a defense.

ContentCreator

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Hillis wrote:
wingman wrote:
http://www.salon.com/2016/10/12/repealthe19th-donald-trump-supporters-tweet-new-anthem-after-nate-silvers-poll-shows-hed-win-if-only-men-voted/

It's all but over. Sorry, but it is. if Trump wants to make threats after we start calling her President-Elect Hillary Clinton, and urging his supporters to resist violently, I'm sure the FBI will be happy to give him a grilling a lot worse that Hillary got from Congress earlier this year.

If his supporters, many who are heavily armed, want to try and start an insurrection, I think they'd be surprised to find out the United States Military would have more than enough people in their ranks willing to make an example of them.

Oh please. NOBODY is talking about an armed rebellion. Don't be rediculous.

We're going to have to put in vacation time at work before we even THINK about doing such a thing. And since Andy quit its been real tight with scheduling at work. Come on people, you know this.

desertjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:53 pm

ContentCreator wrote:
Oh please. NOBODY is talking about an armed rebellion. Don't be rediculous.

We're going to have to put in vacation time at work before we even THINK about doing such a thing. And since Andy quit its been real tight with scheduling at work. Come on people, you know this.

Is it wrong that I read that like John Oliver was speaking it?

afcjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Hillis wrote:
afcjets wrote:
OA412 wrote:

If it is assumed correctly it most certainly is.

You cannot assume, that is the problem. Or don't you get that? Brock Turner "assumed" that he wouldn't be caught raping a passed-out girl at Stanford, which is why he did what he did. Unless someone absolutely tells you it's consensual, it isn't consensual.

You see, your mindset is what keeps the Rape Culture alive and well in this nation. Assumption is not a defense.

Assuming you won't get caught for raping a passed out girl is not the same thing assuming a girl on a date wants you to kiss her.

Despite your liberal PC fantasy of what constitutes consent, it varies by state, and even in liberal California, the law says otherwise. Here it is for California. Please let me know when you find a state that uses your definition.

https://apps.rainn.org/policy/policy-cr ... ia&group=9

How is consent defined?

Answer

“Consent” is defined to mean POSITIVE COOPERATION IN EITHER ACT OR ATTITUDE pursuant to the exercise of free will. The person must act freely and voluntarily and have knowledge of the nature of the act or transaction involved. California Penal Code § 261.6.

Does the definition require "freely given consent" or "affirmative consent"?

Answer

Yes. California Penal Code § 261.6.

Freely given consent: Was the consent offered of the person’s own free will, without being induced by fraud, coercion, violence, or threat of violence?

Affirmative consent: Did the person express OVERT ACTION OR WORDS indicating agreement for sexual acts?

MaverickM11

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:47 pm

afcjets wrote:
Was the consent offered of the person’s own free will, without being induced by fraud, coercion, violence, or threat of violence?

Jesus Christ the answer is right there in your own post. When your CEO surprises you with sloppy kiss and you're too stunned/scared for your job to react, is that consent to you?

afcjets

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:16 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Was the consent offered of the person’s own free will, without being induced by fraud, coercion, violence, or threat of violence?

Jesus Christ the answer is right there in your own post. When your CEO surprises you with sloppy kiss and you're too stunned/scared for your job to react, is that consent to you?

You do realize this is your third consecutive strawman post I hope.

What you quoted from was in direct response to this:

Hillis wrote:
Unless someone absolutely tells you it's consensual, it isn't consensual.

MaverickM11

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:44 pm

afcjets wrote:
You do realize this is your third consecutive strawman post I hope.

And your third time avoiding the obvious reality of your dumb rationalization of assault

afcjets wrote:
What you quoted from was in direct response to this:

Hillis wrote:
Unless someone absolutely tells you it's consensual, it isn't consensual.

What are the odds that a woman, at random, is going to consent to a fetid shit bag like Donald laying one on them out of the blue? 1 in 10? 1 in 100? 1 in a million? Trump wasn't talking about dating a woman, or flirting, or even conversing with them--just grabbing them, literally. There is no consent whatsoever.

blacksoviet

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:21 am

Even if Donald Trump did kiss a woman, it is irrelevant. Hillary Clinton is a Zionist. Donald Trump is not. That is all that matters in this election. Donald Trump wants peace. Hillary Clinton wants regime change in Syria meaning World War 3. Assad is the official leader of Syria and the Syrian people. The United States will never be able to take out Assad like they took out Saddam. Saddam was not backed up by Russia or Iran. Neither the Iranis nor the Russians will allow Damascus to fall.

Putin and Iran are prepared to go to war to defend Assad from an American invasion, which will happen if Clinton becomes President. Hillary is a Mossad asset and a neoconservative.

The Syrian government will never be taken over by the Zionists. Russia is too strong. End of story.
Last edited by blacksoviet on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hillis

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:28 am

blacksoviet wrote:
Even if Donald Trump did kiss a woman, it is irrelevant. Hillary Clinton is a Zionist. Donald Trump is not. That is all that matters in this election. Donald Trump wants peace. Hillary Clinton wants regime change in Syria meaning World War 3. Assad is the official leader of Syria and the Syrian people. The United States will never be able to take out Assad like they took out Saddam. Saddam was not backed up by Russia or Iran. Neither the Iranis nor the Russians will allow Damascus to fall.

Putin and Iran are prepared to go to war to defend Assad from an American invasion, which will happen if Clinton becomes President.

The Syrian government will never be taken over by the Zionists. Russia is too strong. End of story.

Please keep the Trolls chained in the back of the asylum.

afcjets

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:40 am

MaverickM11 wrote:

What are the odds that a woman, at random, is going to consent to a fetid shit bag like Donald laying one on them out of the blue? 1 in 10? 1 in 100? 1 in a million? Trump wasn't talking about dating a woman, or flirting, or even conversing with them--just grabbing them, literally. There is no consent whatsoever.

I have no clue, but I imagine they were a lot higher 11 years ago when the recorded conversations took place, before he got into politics and before he called Rosie a fat pig, that was a pivotal moment in how people, particularly women, perceived him.

PacificBeach88

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:59 am

I'm going to love Nov. 9th watching the Trump trolls gnash their teeth as their racist, LOSER, goes down in flames. I will stab them in their proverbial guts and quote their horrific posts of racist, women hating, gay hating, Muslim hating, nonsense for at least 2 years post facto. So come on Trumpanzees, show your true colors and anger...I'm going to use it against you for a long, long, time. LOL!

Revelation
Topic Author

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:22 am

blacksoviet wrote:

Putin and Iran are prepared to go to war to defend Assad from an American invasion, which will happen if Clinton becomes President. Hillary is a Mossad asset and a neoconservative.

Dear blacksoviet,

Unfortunately you are behind the times. Apparently you do not read Pravda quickly enough. The Zionist theory is already old news. Now Herr Trump has moved on to the New World Order theory. Heck, even the New York Times is better informed than you are:

And he spoke about how Mrs. Clinton had met “in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,” phrasing that drew criticism from the Anti-Defamation League as reminiscent of historical slurs against Jews.

Please do keep up. We are used to a higher grade of troll than yourself. You are letting us down.