Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

neutrino

Re: Mathematically, The US Presidential Election Is Over!

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:39 am

PacificBeach88 wrote:
I'm going to love Nov. 9th watching the Trump trolls gnash their teeth as their racist, LOSER, goes down in flames. I will stab them in their proverbial guts and quote their horrific posts of racist, women hating, gay hating, Muslim hating, nonsense for at least 2 years post facto. So come on Trumpanzees, show your true colors and anger...I'm going to use it against you for a long, long, time. LOL!

I'm afraid you won't witness any teeth gnashing as those cretins will be drowning in their own turd regurgitated through their northward-migrated alimentary canal egress.

Calder

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:40 pm

I dunno, at first I was worried about the Trump thing, but at some point (I can't pinpoint when) I just stopped being nervous. I have faith that as a whole, America won't shoot itself in the foot by electing someone so mind-numbingly stupid. Hillary is going to win, can it be Nov 9th, or 10th yet so everybody else can stop worrying too?

Even though I can't say I completely dislike Donald Trump... He's made me $50.00USD on Predictit!

flipdewaf

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:11 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:
I'm going to love Nov. 9th watching the Trump trolls gnash their teeth as their racist, LOSER, goes down in flames. I will stab them in their proverbial guts and quote their horrific posts of racist, women hating, gay hating, Muslim hating, nonsense for at least 2 years post facto. So come on Trumpanzees, show your true colors and anger...I'm going to use it against you for a long, long, time. LOL!

There will be minimal gnashig of teeth from trump supporters as "teeth" is the plural i.e. more than one.

Fred

einsteinboricua

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:31 pm

How many people will "move to Canada/abroad" if Clinton wins? And how many people will fail delivering on their pledge?

bmacleod

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Anyone remember Alec Baldwin back in 2000? He said he would leave US if GW Bush won - he didn't go anywhere.

His brother Stephen said if Obama won in 2008 he'd leave (he supported McCain) - but he stayed.

coolian2

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:26 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
How many people will "move to Canada/abroad" if Clinton wins? And how many people will fail delivering on their pledge?

The only places they want to go to are more Liberal than Hillary. It's cute.

MaverickM11

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:24 pm

coolian2 wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:

LOL idunno where you'd go otherwise? China and luxuriate in the refreshing freedom of unfettered coal? Russia and its total lack of a lame stream media? Australia or UK and their infinitesimal gun violence? Saudi Arabia and finally get to experience god back in government? So many great choices...

coolian2

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:33 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:

LOL idunno where you'd go otherwise? China and luxuriate in the refreshing freedom of unfettered coal? Russia and its total lack of a lame stream media? Australia or UK and their infinitesimal gun violence? Saudi Arabia and finally get to experience god back in government? So many great choices...

I've heard New Zealand, birthplace of gay marriage

LAX772LR

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:39 am

coolian2 wrote:

How do you figure, when New Zealand didn't legalize gay marriage until 12yrs after the Netherlands (the actual birthplace) had already done it?

That, and gays even in places where it's legal still have a long way to go.

These are being sold in Florida, for example:

DocLightning

Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:12 am

LAX772LR wrote:
These are being sold in Florida, for example:

I'm told that the Trump sticker is sold separately from the confederate gay bashing one.

And let's be clear, this bumper sticker literally celebrates gay bashing. It literally shows a stylized gay person being viciously assaulted.

This is the Trump base and it's strange how the gay bashers and the KKK never seem to support a Democratic candidate. At least not since the 1960s.

coolian2

Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:27 am

LAX772LR wrote:
coolian2 wrote:

How do you figure, when New Zealand didn't legalize gay marriage until 12yrs after the Netherlands (the actual birthplace) had already done it?

Well, fuck the media here. A very solid lesson in why don't always believe what you hear.

Mea culpa

LAX772LR

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:15 am

DocLightning wrote:
I'm told that the Trump sticker is sold separately from the confederate gay bashing one.

Correct. I should've been more clear, as I was focusing solely on the assault (actually: battery) sticker. :(

seb146

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:44 am

Trump keeps saying the election is rigged. So, if he wins....?

coolian2

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:01 am

seb146 wrote:
Trump keeps saying the election is rigged. So, if he wins....?

If he wins, you couldn't find better proof it's rigged.

blacksoviet

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 am

Why do so many people here support Hillary Clinton even though she is a corrupt politician and a war monger?

scbriml

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:49 am

blacksoviet wrote:
Why do so many people here support Hillary Clinton even though she is a corrupt politician and a war monger?

Why do so many people here think Hillary Clinton is a corrupt politician and war monger? :?

neutrino

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:21 am

blacksoviet wrote:

Because the alternative is worse....much much worse, even if HRC is as said to be.

coolian2

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:22 am

neutrino wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

Because the alternative is worse....much much worse, even if HRC is as said to be.

Donald Trump is a corrupt businessman, would certainly be a corrupt politician, already advocated war crimes, has admitted to sexual assault, may be a child molester.

But yeah let's focus on Hillary. That's a great idea.

blacksoviet

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am

coolian2 wrote:
neutrino wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

Donald Trump is a corrupt businessman, would certainly be a corrupt politician, already advocated war crimes, has admitted to sexual assault, may be a child molester.

But yeah let's focus on Hillary. That's a great idea.

Hillary Clinton said in the debate that she wants to expand the war in Syria and start a war with Russia by establishing a no-fly zone over Syria. She works for Israel - the most racist country in the world. She does not care about the American people. Hillary Clinton serves the Jewish establishment. The fact that she wants to pick a fight with Russia proves this.Trump does care about the American people. Creating chaos in Syria only benefits the Israelis. It does not benefit the American people at all. It is the Israelis who want Assad to be removed from power, which is why Hillary Clinton wants to destroy the Assad regime. The rebels that Hillary Clinton wants to arm and support are simply terrorists that can be bribed. Hillary Clinton wants open borders and unlimited immigration because the oligarchs who control the international banks want to destroy Western Christian civilization. Hillary Clinton works for Goldman Sachs. She is the most corrupt presidential candidate in the history of the United States.

Donald Trump wants to put America first by preserving American heritage, culture and values.

Calder

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:27 pm

blacksoviet wrote:

Why do so many Hillary Clinton here support people even though corrupt politician is a she and a war monger?

I think that's the real question.

Hillis

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Calder wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

Why do so many Hillary Clinton here support people even though corrupt politician is a she and a war monger?

A. She's only really corrupt in the minds of wishful Republicans who have been investigating her for 30 years and have yet to find anything that violates law.

B. You'd rather have a guy who gets physically and emotionally upset because Alec Baldwin does a skit on him during "Saturday Night Live", or argues with a reporter or beauty on Facebook having his hands on the nuclear codes?

Questions answered.

bmacleod

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:38 pm

This may sound silly but some will argue Bush's campaign and razor-thin win in 2000 was revenge against Bill Clinton and Al Gore for defeating his father in 1992.

Now it looks like Hillary may - that's may be seeking revenge for how Bill and her were treated upon leaving the White House in 2001.

- The Marc Rich pardon
- Paula Jones plea deal - President Clinton lost his law license for 5 years
- Accusations of stealing WH furniture and tampering with IT equipment.

Yes - sounds rather silly and more its likely redemption for her not winning in 2008.

scbriml

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:44 pm

blacksoviet wrote:
Hillary Clinton said in the debate that she wants to expand the war in Syria and start a war with Russia by establishing a no-fly zone over Syria. She works for Israel - the most racist country in the world. She does not care about the American people. Hillary Clinton serves the Jewish establishment. The fact that she wants to pick a fight with Russia proves this.Trump does care about the American people. Creating chaos in Syria only benefits the Israelis. It does not benefit the American people at all. It is the Israelis who want Assad to be removed from power, which is why Hillary Clinton wants to destroy the Assad regime. The rebels that Hillary Clinton wants to arm and support are simply terrorists that can be bribed. Hillary Clinton wants open borders and unlimited immigration because the oligarchs who control the international banks want to destroy Western Christian civilization. Hillary Clinton works for Goldman Sachs. She is the most corrupt presidential candidate in the history of the United States.

Nice rant. Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

blacksoviet wrote:
Donald Trump wants to put America first by preserving American heritage, culture and values.

The only thing Trump wants to put first, is Trump. I've never heard anyone use so many words (but he has the best words!), yet say so little.

seb146

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:13 pm

blacksoviet wrote:

How so?

I support Hillary because she is a diplomat. She already has working knowledge of domestic and foreign relations. She is much more qualified and prepared to lead this nation.

SOBHI51

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:17 pm

[quote="blacksoviet"] It is the Israelis who want Assad to be removed from power,

And have an Islamic terrorist run country next door? Really?
If Israel wanted Assad gone he would have in less than a month.
The question is why, they have a very calm border with Syria.

blacksoviet

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Hillis wrote:
Calder wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

A. She's only really corrupt in the minds of wishful Republicans who have been investigating her for 30 years and have yet to find anything that violates law.

B. You'd rather have a guy who gets physically and emotionally upset because Alec Baldwin does a skit on him during "Saturday Night Live", or argues with a reporter or beauty on Facebook having his hands on the nuclear codes?

Questions answered.

She does not have to break the law to be a corrupt politician. Most American politicians are corrupt because they care more about Israeli interests then they do about American interests. Why would you rather Clinton have the nuclear codes when you know that she just said she wants to go to war with Russia?

Trump would be a great President because he knows how to deal with Jews. You cannot become a real estate magnate in Manhattan unless you know how to deal with Jews. If Trump wins he will be the best American president since JFK. Remember it was JFK who insisted on inspections of Israel's nuclear bomb factory in Dimona. JFK also bypassed the Jewish bankers by introducing a debt free US currency. He began taking steps to abolish the Jewish-owned Federal Reserve Bank. It was for these reasons that the Jews killed JFK.

The one thing that John F. Kennedy and Adolf Hitler have in common is that they both bypassed the Jewish bankers. They were both killed for that same reason.

It is important to understand that the Federal Reserve is not a government agency. It is a private bank owned and controlled by Jews. For every dollar the government orders from the Federal Reserve, the government promises to pay interest on it. The Federal Reserve creates this money out of thin air and then collects interest from the government. This was not the case before 1913 when the Federal Reserve Act was passed. The Federal Reserve is how the Jews enslave the American people, by controlling the central bank.
Last edited by blacksoviet on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wingman

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:41 pm

blacksoviet wrote:
Trump would be a great President because he knows how to deal with Jews. You cannot become a real estate magnate in Manhattan unless you know how to deal with Jews. If Trump wins he will be the best American president since JFK.

I'm all in on BS getting the 2016 Darwin Award. Or our own newly minted Paolo Award, that would be something fun to arrange with the mods. I honestly can't figure out if this person is real or one of those chat bot thingies?

blacksoviet

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:56 pm

wingman wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:
Trump would be a great President because he knows how to deal with Jews. You cannot become a real estate magnate in Manhattan unless you know how to deal with Jews. If Trump wins he will be the best American president since JFK.

I'm all in on BS getting the 2016 Darwin Award. Or our own newly minted Paolo Award, that would be something fun to arrange with the mods. I honestly can't figure out if this person is real or one of those chat bot thingies?

https://youtu.be/yQCI77o6LtU
Gaddafi explains why JFK was killed.
Last edited by blacksoviet on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PacificBeach88

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:01 pm

wingman wrote:

Isn't Paolo a former admin/mod here at airliners.net who died in an aviation fireball???? :shock: :shock:

SOBHI51

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:13 pm

blacksoviet wrote:

You are quoting the craziest person ever existed, i am not surprised.

OA412

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:13 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:
wingman wrote:

Isn't Paolo a former admin/mod here at airliners.net who died in an aviation fireball???? :shock: :shock:

Yes. Is that the Paolo we're referring to here?

pvjin

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:18 pm

SOBHI51 wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

Hey, Gaddafi had his good moments too. I like this quote in particular:

"There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

Replace "few decades" with a century and you'll have the truth.

I've read his Green book and in it he had many other interesting things, such as predicting the empowerment of black race, something we can see happening in the US elsewhere in the western world.

ContentCreator

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:22 pm

wingman wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

He had kids so even though the accident was caused by his own negligence he would not be eligible for the "award."

I imagine you will be banned for even talking about this "touchy subject."

PacificBeach88

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:28 pm

ContentCreator wrote:
He had kids so even though the accident was caused by his own negligence he would not be eligible for the "award."

Sorry, but I've seen lots of nasty people make horrible mockeries of him at a few jerkoff airwhiners type sites. I never knew the man, but it's not a "touchy subject" it's utterly inhumane. An aviation lover made a mistake and paid with his life. It's not a "touchy subject" it's utterly disgusting. He left a family behind as I understand it.

There's no one on this board that I would wish death upon. It's the flipping internet. Anyone who finds it funny, I find deplorable.

blacksoviet

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 pm

[quote="ContentCreator"][quote="wingman"
Last edited by blacksoviet on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ContentCreator

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:
ContentCreator wrote:

Sorry, but I've seen lots of nasty people make horrible mockeries of him at a few jerkoff airwhiners type sites. I never knew the man, but it's not a "touchy subject" it's utterly inhumane. An aviation lover made a mistake and paid with his life. It's not a "touchy subject" it's utterly disgusting. He left a family behind as I understand it.

There's no one on this board that I would wish death upon. It's the flipping internet. Anyone who finds it funny, I find deplorable.

You are correct. Its controversial, but its not a ban-able offense.

Hillis

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:33 pm

To our Clinton detractors on here, an interesting read from CNN on why Putin has been working so hard to make sure Trump wins. The reason? He knows Hillary Clinton won't kowtow to him like Trump. She takes NATO seriously; she takes Syria seriously. She won't just kiss Putin's arse and let him do whatever the hell he wants to do.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/15/opinions/ ... index.html

blacksoviet

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:35 pm

[url][/url]
Hillis wrote:
To our Clinton detractors on here, an interesting read from CNN on why Putin has been working so hard to make sure Trump wins. The reason? He knows Hillary Clinton won't kowtow to him like Trump. She takes NATO seriously; she takes Syria seriously. She won't just kiss Putin's arse and let him do whatever the hell he wants to do.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/15/opinions/ ... index.html

So in other words, she wants to start a war with Russia. Do you not think Trump takes Syria seriously? Trump said in the debate that he wants to work together with Russia and Syria and help them kill ISIS.

SOBHI51

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:41 pm

pvjin wrote:
SOBHI51 wrote:
blacksoviet wrote:

Yep who else but you and blacksoviet can defend and quote a weirdo like Gaddafi?

How come that a BLACKSOVIET and PVJIN (who consider Putin is his idol) both wants Trump to win the election?

OA412

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:42 pm

PacificBeach88 wrote:
ContentCreator wrote:

That's the issue as I see it. I don't think it's per se a touchy subject. I don't think we should be making fun of his death, just like I don't think we should be making of most deaths. There are however, some really odd people who are no longer members of this site who have repeatedly celebrated the man's death. It's truly bizarre. I disagree with a fair number of people on this site, but I've never wished death upon them, nor would I be happy if they died.

tommy1808

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:53 pm

blacksoviet wrote:
the Jews

one of your favorites i presume?

blacksoviet wrote:
So in other words, she wants to start a war with Russia

A "war" that would be so short that many of us may completely sleep through it. If you think for a moment Putin would let that escalate into anything "real" for that shithead massmurderer Assad, you may need some spoons full of reality. Putin backs off at the slightest push, sea eastern Ukraine.....

Trump said in the debate that he wants to work together with Russia and Syria and help them kill ISIS.

ISIS would be about history now if we wouldn´t allow Russia and Syria to bomb and gas anti-ISIS forces or civilians.Why isn´t Russia targeted by ISIS? Maybe because of all the support from 30k feet AGL they get from them?

best regards
Thomas
Last edited by tommy1808 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tugger

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:54 pm

blacksoviet wrote:

.... Damn... there is really nothing to say to that.

wingman wrote:
I'm all in on BS getting the 2016 Darwin Award.

Well I think his initials say it all....

As to an award, I was thinking a snowglobe. For when you go soo deep and soo far.... it is positively Olympic worthy! :D

Tugg

ContentCreator

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:10 pm

OA412 wrote:
PacificBeach88 wrote:
ContentCreator wrote:

That's the issue as I see it. I don't think it's per se a touchy subject. I don't think we should be making fun of his death, just like I don't think we should be making of most deaths. There are however, some really odd people who are no longer members of this site who have repeatedly celebrated the man's death. It's truly bizarre. I disagree with a fair number of people on this site, but I've never wished death upon them, nor would I be happy if they died.

What reasons do they give for disliking him? I dislike what he did but I've never seen anyone voice anything about him at all in celebration of his death.

rfields5421

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:10 pm

I don't thing it is so much how many people support Hillary Clinton, or how many support Donald Trump.

IMHO it is more about how many people can't stand to vote for Hillary, and how many can't stand to vote for Donald.

The person with the lowest number of 'can't stand' voters will win.

(BTW - Part of Trump's campaign theme is that he is more willing and likely to use our military in combat then Clinton. That he will stand up for America against foreign 'interference' and that Clinton's record is that she will appease the insults and interference. So calling her a war monger as a deciding factor is moot.)

coolian2

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Wow, I thought MY posts were fucking tasteless.

blacksoviet

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:16 pm

SOBHI51 wrote:
pvjin wrote:
SOBHI51 wrote:

Yep who else but you and blacksoviet can defend and quote a weirdo like Gaddafi?

How come that a BLACKSOVIET and PVJIN (who consider Putin is his idol) both wants Trump to win the election?

Why do you say Gaddafi was a weirdo? Because he wasn't afraid to criticize Israel?

blacksoviet

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:22 pm

tommy1808 wrote:

blacksoviet wrote:

A "war" that would be so short that many of us may completely sleep through it. If you think for a moment Putin would let that escalate into anything "real" for that shithead massmurderer Assad, you may need some spoons full of reality. Putin backs off at the slightest push, sea eastern Ukraine.....

Trump said in the debate that he wants to work together with Russia and Syria and help them kill ISIS.

ISIS would be about history now if we wouldn´t allow Russia and Syria to bomb and gas anti-ISIS forces or civilians.Why isn´t Russia targeted by ISIS? Maybe because of all the support from 30k feet AGL they get from them?

best regards
Thomas

Why is Assad a shithead mass murderer? Do you say that because he kills terrorists that are trying to take over his country? If Assad is a shithead mass murderer, then what do you call Netanyahu?

wingman

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:28 pm

I was equating Paolo, in our little community, to Darwin. Only respect intended.

blacksoviet

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Will the next president fly in the VC-25 for their entire term? When is the new Air Force One going to be ready? Is it going to be a 748? Where will Trump store his 757?

SOBHI51

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:56 pm

blacksoviet wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

blacksoviet wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Why is Assad a shithead mass murderer? Do you say that because he kills terrorists that are trying to take over his country? If Assad is a shithead mass murderer, then what do you call Netanyahu?

No Assad only kills his people, with the help of Russia and Iran, just read about the massacre of Aleppo and other cities. Over 500.000 people are killed so far in the attacks by exploding barrels. BTW ISIS is a creation of ASSAD he is the one who freed all the leaders from prisons in Syria, don't you ever wonder how did they managed the put there hands on cities, villages, army camps and military airports without much of a fight?

Netanyahu is a murderer also but at least he is not killing his own people