Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Hillis
Topic Author

Re: So.....What If Trump Refused To Concede?

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:00 am

777Jet wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
1) Who during the middle of an election campaign called tens of millions of Americans Deplorable and Irredeemable. Her apology for using the word 'half' was classic 'above everybody else' Hillary.

You're right. That was incorrect. It was more like 90%. Guess which basket you're in!

Proudly not the same one you are in.

I wouldn't be too proud, if I were you, of being in the same basket as racists, homophobes, xenophobes and uneducated individuals.

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:05 am

Hillis wrote:
jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

1) Who during the middle of an election campaign called tens of millions of Americans Deplorable and Irredeemable.

Must you try so hard to prove that every day?

You are deplorable.

Problem is, many of his supporters ARE deplorable. You have the KKK types, like David Duke, and other white supremacist groups who loudly support him. You have people wearing shirts to his rally that call Clinton a c**t, a word that is despicable. You have supporters calling for Hillary's arrest and even her assassination. You have had numerous instances of Trump supporters assaulting protesters at his rallies.

If true that still does not make her comment acceptable or appropriate.

She is just as deplorable for her Deplorable and Irredeemable comments among other things.

Those who attempt to justify the comments fall into the same basket.

She is no more presidential than Trump.

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:10 am

Hillis wrote:
777Jet wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

You're right. That was incorrect. It was more like 90%. Guess which basket you're in!

Proudly not the same one you are in.

I wouldn't be too proud, if I were you, of being in the same basket as racists, homophobes, xenophobes and uneducated individuals.

Change the term 'homophobes' to 'hetrophobes' and add the terms 'bigots', 'hand-out seekers', and a few other terms and then you have summed up Hillary supporters. Certainly a worse basket to be in.

jpetekyxmd80

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:14 am

Heterophobes. God you are such a moron. Go to North Korea already.

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:20 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
Heterophobes. God you are such a moron. Go to North Korea already.

About what I expected.

You are way too easy to predict.

jpetekyxmd80

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:25 am

What do you expect when you are in a contest with yourself to say the most laughably stupid things?

Tell us more about heterophobia!

Hillis
Topic Author

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:33 am

777Jet wrote:
Hillis wrote:
jpetekyxmd80 wrote:

Must you try so hard to prove that every day?

You are deplorable.

Problem is, many of his supporters ARE deplorable. You have the KKK types, like David Duke, and other white supremacist groups who loudly support him. You have people wearing shirts to his rally that call Clinton a c**t, a word that is despicable. You have supporters calling for Hillary's arrest and even her assassination. You have had numerous instances of Trump supporters assaulting protesters at his rallies.

She is just as deplorable for her Deplorable and Irredeemable comments among other things.

If it is accurate, it is acceptable. End of story.

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:34 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
Tell us more about heterophobia!

They can do that themselves. There seems to be plenty in here. Just ask the ones who call Trump supporters 'homophobes' if you would like to know more.

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:36 am

Hillis wrote:
777Jet wrote:
Hillis wrote:

So then you would have no problem if Trump called ALL off Hillary supporters noisy, bigoted, brainwashed, gullible, deplorable, idiots? Because that would be accurate and therefore acceptable according to you. End of story.

MaverickM11

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:37 am

777Jet wrote:

Change the term 'homophobes' to 'hetrophobes' and add the terms 'bigots'

Right, how many heterosexuals has your party called to exterminate? Or your brain dead pigeon brethren had a tough time baking a cake for? Or your dumbass doppelgangers panicked as they used the bathroom while your Presidential candidate walked in on underage pageant girls changing and/or assaulting women? You know, for Jesus of course? After all he is the epitome of republican christians.

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:58 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Right, how many heterosexuals has your party called to exterminate? Or your brain dead pigeon brethren had a tough time baking a cake for? Or your dumbass doppelgangers panicked as they used the bathroom while your Presidential candidate walked in on underage pageant girls changing and/or assaulting women? You know, for Jesus of course? After all he is the epitome of republican christians.

Ooohhh the hatred! The moral high-ground!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend darlings ;)

MaverickM11

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:03 am

777Jet wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Oh right right this is where you and I both know you don't have anything intelligent to say so you make your exit. I know I have the high ground. You've denigrated women, then blacks, then LGB, and now T and war torn refugees. Who will your tiny lil brain persecute next?
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hillis
Topic Author

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:06 am

777Jet wrote:
Hillis wrote:
777Jet wrote:

So then you would have no problem if Trump called ALL off Hillary supporters noisy, bigoted, brainwashed, gullible, deplorable, idiots? Because that would be accurate and therefore acceptable according to you. End of story.

Since most Hillary supporters are educated people, I would mind. the fact is most of Trump's supporets are poor, under-educated whites, who are looking for someone to blame for their own failings in life. Google about how college-educated people are abandoning Trump in droves. So, since it's not true, yes, I have a problem with it.

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:16 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Oh right right this is where you and I both know you don't have anything intelligent to say so you make your exit. I know I have the high ground.

Sad that your #1 priority is trying to prove that you are right on some internet forum (and you even fail at that). The waves are good at South Curl Curl right now so in 15 mins I will be heading down for a surf and enjoying the rest of my Sunday despite the cool temp.

MaverickM11

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:20 am

777Jet wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Oh right right this is where you and I both know you don't have anything intelligent to say so you make your exit. I know I have the high ground.

Sad that your #1 priority is trying to prove that you are right on some internet forum (and you even fail at that). The waves are good at South Curl Curl right now so in 15 mins I will be heading down for a surf and enjoying the rest of my Sunday despite the cool temp.

lol you're the only one that believes that since a) you post way more than anyone else with of course zero evidence and b) you always seem to find an excuse to disappear when you and everyone else know you've been cornered by your own stupidity. Last time it was the Thai king's death and now it's the wave's of the ocean...duhrrrr ok!

seb146

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:14 am

777Jet wrote:
seb146 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

It's getting harder and harder for me to consider even engaging with you, and those like you.

Why?

Because you don't engage in honest, substantive debate. You mock. You ridicule. You call names.

That's not how you get people to see your point of view; that's just a surefire way to make them dig in and dislike you.

This mean-spirited conduct from those who lean left is becoming more and more appalling.

It is not my fault you all get upset seeing links to anything other than Fox or Breitbart or people not coming around to your way of thinking by insulting anyone who disagrees with you all. Nearly every post made by a predictable group of right wingers starts off with an insult toward Democrats.

It is also not our fault when your type get upset seeing links to anything other than the Clinton News Network. It is your type that have created and mastered the tactic of insulting anybody who disagrees with you, or who does not come around to your way of thinking, or your demands, so it is very ironic that you give those on the right credit for that leftist tactic. And yet again, another opposite of what you just said is true. "Nearly every post made by a predictable group of" lefties "starts off with an insult toward" those opposite. If you can't take it back then don't dish it out. Your hypocrisy comes as no surprise.

Here is the problem:

"Liberals" understand and work with the knowledge that there is no fair and balanced news at all in the United States. Right wingers think that when the one networks who says they are "fair and balanced" and "news" actually believe it.

"Liberals" are under constant attack because we read many different sources instead of believing what we are told. Even by HuffPo and Salon and NYT because there is no more fair and balanced news in the United States anymore.

Just because I do not blindly support Trump and Republicans does not mean I am a "liberal" and am to be looked down on. It just means I read reports from other sites.

DocLightning

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:26 am

777Jet wrote:
Change the term 'homophobes' to 'hetrophobes'(sic)

LOL. Because being straight is such a challenge in so many countries. You know, bravely loving the opposite sex, which is societally accepted in every single country and every single culture. Bravely daring to get married in one of the 196 countries on Earth where heterosexual marriage is legal. Bravely being able to travel everywhere with your same-sex partner and knowing that your relationship will generally be accepted and you will not suffer any kind of discrimination for it.

Ah yes, the scourge that is heterophobia.

LOL

jetwet1

Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:24 am

I will be so glad when this election is over.

tommy1808

Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:11 pm

777Jet wrote:
other than the Clinton News Network..

Isn´t CNN the station that hired Trumps former head of Campaign, under contractual obligations to say nothing bad about him, as a commentator? What a brilliant move of the Clintons to have "their" news station pay someone to make full time propaganda for him....
When i was in the states 2 weeks ago i pretty much got the, surprising, feeling that CNN was more pro-Trump than even Fox..... which seemed almost balanced at the time.

But then again Fox Detroit had a Witch on some show in the morning, interviewing her like (dark) magic was real and buying the right potion can actually help making you rich, so maybe Trump simply is too grounded in reality for their tastes these days...

best regards
Thomas

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:14 pm

[threeid][/threeid]
MaverickM11 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

lol you're the only one that believes that since a) you post way more than anyone else with of course zero evidence and b) you always seem to find an excuse to disappear when you and everyone else know you've been cornered by your own stupidity. Last time it was the Thai king's death and now it's the wave's of the ocean...duhrrrr ok!

Yeah, you obviously have zero life away from this forum. No job either? No family? No feiends? No responsibilities? Lucky you! Typical leg dragging lefty you are. So I go to the beach for a surf on my day off and it's an excuse to disappear. So my wife is Thai and I have many Thai connections here and we meet to mourn the death of a much loved and very highly respected king who was the world's longest reigning monarch and it's an excuse to disappear. Let me guess, when I go to sleep after this post that is also an excuse to disappear? When I go to work tomorrow after making a few posts that is an excuse to disappear? You are clearly a loser without a life if this place is all you have, you sad, sad piece of work.

MaverickM11

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:22 pm

777Jet wrote:
Yeah, you obviously have zero life away from this forum. No job either? No family? No feiends? No responsibilities? Lucky you! Typical leg dragging lefty you are.

Let's do a lil math! You have 6340 posts in 2 years, or almost 3200/year. I have 15392 in 16 years, or less than 1000/year. Since you're not that bright I just want to underline that 3000>>1000. If you're gonna shoot off your mouth, at least try to make it intelligent.

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:24 pm

[twoid][/twoid]
DocLightning wrote:
777Jet wrote:
Change the term 'homophobes' to 'hetrophobes'(sic)

LOL. Because being straight is such a challenge in so many countries. You know, bravely loving the opposite sex, which is societally accepted in every single country and every single culture. Bravely daring to get married in one of the 196 countries on Earth where heterosexual marriage is legal. Bravely being able to travel everywhere with your same-sex partner and knowing that your relationship will generally be accepted and you will not suffer any kind of discrimination for it.

I think you meant "travel everywhere with your *oppisite-sex* partner" in that last sentence of summing up the mundane things in the life of a heterosexual couple. Your bigotry, hatred and heterophobia is noted nonetheless. BTW did you manage to find a place in your office for your condom supply to your teen patients? Was that really a difficult task?

777Jet

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:29 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
777Jet wrote:
Yeah, you obviously have zero life away from this forum. No job either? No family? No feiends? No responsibilities? Lucky you! Typical leg dragging lefty you are.

Let's do a lil math! You have 6340 posts in 2 years, or almost 3200/year. I have 15392 in 16 years, or less than 1000/year. Since you're not that bright I just want to underline that 3000>>1000. If you're gonna shoot off your mouth, at least try to make it intelligent.

OMG you are so smart. You obviously passed first grade maths ;)

Is that the best insult you have to offer?

I've been out all afternoon and evening and within 5 mins of making a reply you show up! Yep, you clearly don't have a life. Stalker! Good night or whatever it is wherever you are. I'll deal with you again tomorrow. You can go back to your boyfriend now Maverick...

MaverickM11

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:33 pm

777Jet wrote:

Is that the best insult you have to offer?

It's really hard to top you just opening your mouth, which embarrasses you more than I ever could.
777Jet wrote:
I've been out all afternoon and evening and within 5 mins of making a reply you show up! Yep, you clearly don't have a life. Stalker! Good night or whatever it is wherever you are. I'll deal with you again tomorrow. You can go back to your boyfriend now Maverick...

Are you really so dumb that you think calling me gay is an insult? SERIOUSLY? After telling someone else about mythical heterophobia?

einsteinboricua

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:05 pm

Guys...stop feeding the troll. There's a reason Clinton said some Trump supporters are irredeemable. Look no further than this thread.

Let the guy die happily with insults and statements that aren't supported with facts whatsoever. Put the guy on your ignore list and enjoy how his replies go unanswered.

BestWestern

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:05 pm

Perhaps a third, hard right party would be good for the US. Maybe, just maybe, what remains in the GOP will become more open to society as a whole, and perhaps become electable again. A party that Huntsman and Kasich could get nomninated in that is pro business, but with a somewhat moral obligation towards those less fortunate.

I look forward to the the Trump / Palin / Bachmann / Cruz / party and the distance they create between themselves and a functioning GOP.

PacificBeach88

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:40 pm

BestWestern wrote:
Perhaps a third, hard right party would be good for the US. Maybe, just maybe, what remains in the GOP will become more open to society as a whole, and perhaps become electable again. A party that Huntsman and Kasich could get nomninated in that is pro business, but with a somewhat moral obligation towards those less fortunate.

I look forward to the the Trump / Palin / Bachmann / Cruz / party and the distance they create between themselves and a functioning GOP.

I'd love to see that happen. A center left party (D) with Greens for the left. A center right party (R) with Trumpanzees / Alt-Right / God Warrior Party for the right.

OA412

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:05 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
There's a reason Clinton said some Trump supporters are irredeemable. Look no further than this thread.

This! After all that's come out about that man, after all the things he's said and done, if you can still support him, you're not just deplorable, you're also irredeemable. Must be nice living in Australia and being a Trump supporter, but not having to deal wit the day-to-day repercussions of a hypothetical Trump presidency like those of us actually living in the US.

Hillis
Topic Author

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:49 pm

777jet, we've handed you the rope to hang yourself, and you keep tightening it around your neck.

One sign of a lack of intelligence is when you don't realize how badly you're being played and how foolish you continue to cast yourself.

Maybe you should just shut up for once, and quite while you're behind?

salttee

Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:17 pm

777Jet wrote:
You just made my point about the name calling.

Wrong, jpetekyxmd80 used "deplorable" as an adjective, not as a name.

So not only are you deplorable, you display a typical trumpista lack of education.

Ken777

Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:18 pm

777Jet wrote:

Actually she is.She understands the "Presidential Behavior" associated with the office, the functioning of the Senate as well as international relations. Trump doesn't have a clue.

As far as the elections go, if there isn't one super close state that could change the outcome it will not matter if Trump
concedes. The leaders of the House and Senate will say that Clinton won and Trump will be publicly told that he is irrelevant. Nothing else is needed, except ignoring hem.

777Jet

Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:55 am

Too many failed attacks to quote and reply to individually but if any of you warped leftists think that I actually care what you think about me then you are even more foolish that I first thought. You have all embarrassed yourselves if you think that I give a toss what any of you think about me - now you know just how stupid you all sound.

OA412 wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
There's a reason Clinton said some Trump supporters are irredeemable. Look no further than this thread.

This! After all that's come out about that man, after all the things he's said and done, if you can still support him, you're not just deplorable, you're also irredeemable. Must be nice living in Australia and being a Trump supporter, but not having to deal wit the day-to-day repercussions of a hypothetical Trump presidency like those of us actually living in the US.

I would indeed have to deal with some repercussions of a Trump presidency as somebody living in Australia (especially depending on what he does with current trade deals and TPP plans). I have no doubt that the country I currently call home would be better off with Hillary as POTUS. However, this is the US presidential election, not some Australian election, and given that I still care about the US, I would rather see a US president that puts the interests of the US ahead of others - even if it affects Australia somewhat in a bad way. It's about time that the USA took more care of it's own people instead of letting other countries who just use the USA screw it over. I think Trump is the person who will put American first, not Hillary. That's how I see this as somebody living outside of the USA.

bmacleod

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Maybe this isn't news but former NBA player Dennis Rodman was one of the first to support Trump in 2015. His book "Bad as I wanna be" kind of mirrors how Trump's image has been molded.....and that Trump's seems OK with that image.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rodman

LMP737

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 pm

bmacleod wrote:
Maybe this isn't news but former NBA player Dennis Rodman was one of the first to support Trump in 2015. His book "Bad as I wanna be" kind of mirrors how Trump's image has been molded.....and that Trump's seems OK with that image.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rodman

No it's not news.