Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23156
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:22 am

KruegerFlaps wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
I can't in good conscience go and protest Trump. I've said a lot of arguably regrettable things in the last few days, but when he has a lone supporter turn up in Auckland who damn near gets assaulted, and people are lowering the discourse to his level - I can't be associated with that.


Physically attacking a person because they voted for one or another candidate can not be condoned. That violates the very principal of democratic elections.

But I fail to see how an attack carried out by someone else can prevent you from voicing your own opposition to Trump.

No , it is possible to condemn violence against individuals while still being able to peacefully demonstrate against their politics.


Like fire bombing an church and spray painting "Trump 2016" on the remains? Or beating and killing people and throwing gas on dark skinned people? Like that? Welcome to Trump's America. Google is your friend (or enemy).
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23156
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:24 am

coolian2 wrote:
I've said this on Facebook, and an abridged version on Twitter.

I can't in good conscience go and protest Trump. I've said a lot of arguably regrettable things in the last few days, but when he has a lone supporter turn up in Auckland who damn near gets assaulted, and people are lowering the discourse to his level - I can't be associated with that.


Why not? They have been doing that for eight years against Obama and nearly 30 against Democrats. If they don't like it, they should not dish it out!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
KruegerFlaps
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:17 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:25 am

seb146 wrote:
Like fire bombing an church and spray painting "Trump 2016" on the remains? Or beating and killing people and throwing gas on dark skinned people? Like that? Welcome to Trump's America. Google is your friend (or enemy).

Your point being?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt Speech, 1783
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12230
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:31 am

TheF15Ace wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
I've said this on Facebook, and an abridged version on Twitter.

I can't in good conscience go and protest Trump. I've said a lot of arguably regrettable things in the last few days, but when he has a lone supporter turn up in Auckland who damn near gets assaulted, and people are lowering the discourse to his level - I can't be associated with that.


I get a peaceful protest just to let Trump know that he didn't win over the entire country with all the crap he spewed out, but what these people are doing now is giving legitimacy to the militant right wing who are against everything the liberals stand for. Keep this up and every election will be a winner takes all where half of America loses. We need to take a step back and look at how we got to a point where a person like Trump is the president-elect. I'm all for protesting Trump and standing up to the hate he bought out in our country. But there is a way of doing it and being violent towards every person who voted for Trump is not it



Well protest the policies and not the man. Like you said, 50% of the people elected the man, so deal with it.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:03 am

Dutchy wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
I've said this on Facebook, and an abridged version on Twitter.

I can't in good conscience go and protest Trump. I've said a lot of arguably regrettable things in the last few days, but when he has a lone supporter turn up in Auckland who damn near gets assaulted, and people are lowering the discourse to his level - I can't be associated with that.


I get a peaceful protest just to let Trump know that he didn't win over the entire country with all the crap he spewed out, but what these people are doing now is giving legitimacy to the militant right wing who are against everything the liberals stand for. Keep this up and every election will be a winner takes all where half of America loses. We need to take a step back and look at how we got to a point where a person like Trump is the president-elect. I'm all for protesting Trump and standing up to the hate he bought out in our country. But there is a way of doing it and being violent towards every person who voted for Trump is not it



Well protest the policies and not the man. Like you said, 50% of the people elected the man, so deal with it.


It's the man not his policies that insulted a good percentage of the countries population. As long as there is no violence or destruction of property I see no reason why people should cut him any slack. And FYI 50% of the people did not vote for him and more people voted for his opponent. But I assume you know that already
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12230
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:12 am

TheF15Ace wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:

I get a peaceful protest just to let Trump know that he didn't win over the entire country with all the crap he spewed out, but what these people are doing now is giving legitimacy to the militant right wing who are against everything the liberals stand for. Keep this up and every election will be a winner takes all where half of America loses. We need to take a step back and look at how we got to a point where a person like Trump is the president-elect. I'm all for protesting Trump and standing up to the hate he bought out in our country. But there is a way of doing it and being violent towards every person who voted for Trump is not it



Well protest the policies and not the man. Like you said, 50% of the people elected the man, so deal with it.


It's the man not his policies that insulted a good percentage of the countries population. As long as there is no violence or destruction of property I see no reason why people should cut him any slack. And FYI 50% of the people did not vote for him and more people voted for his opponent. But I assume you know that already


Yes I am aware that Clinton got the populair vote, but that is not the point. America has a certain election proces, you can disagree with that or not, but since they elected a new president without fraud, that's it.
I strongly disagree with a lot of the things Trump said, but in the end the Clinton voters had their change before the election and now have to accept that he is going to be the next president. And now you can and should protest the issue.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Dutchy wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:
Dutchy wrote:


Well protest the policies and not the man. Like you said, 50% of the people elected the man, so deal with it.


It's the man not his policies that insulted a good percentage of the countries population. As long as there is no violence or destruction of property I see no reason why people should cut him any slack. And FYI 50% of the people did not vote for him and more people voted for his opponent. But I assume you know that already


Yes I am aware that Clinton got the populair vote, but that is not the point. America has a certain election proces, you can disagree with that or not, but since they elected a new president without fraud, that's it.
I strongly disagree with a lot of the things Trump said, but in the end the Clinton voters had their change before the election and now have to accept that he is going to be the next president. And now you can and should protest the issue.


Trump said he will be a president for all Americans. He very well could be. But until he proves that with his actions people will continue to show there displeasure.
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:43 pm

The protests aren't differentiating between the man and the policies. I'd love to scream Eff all of this from the rooftops, but not at the expense of sinking to their level.

I'm mad as hell, I have my own legal plans, and insulting people isn't part of it.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
usflyer msp
Posts: 3988
Joined: Tue May 23, 2000 11:50 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:42 pm

coolian2 wrote:
The protests aren't differentiating between the man and the policies. I'd love to scream Eff all of this from the rooftops, but not at the expense of sinking to their level.

I'm mad as hell, I have my own legal plans, and insulting people isn't part of it.


I agree. I loathe Trump with all of my being but these protests are pointless and may end up being counterproductive like when he insulted Mexican-Americans and they went around waving Mexican flags everywhere. The election results are not going to change because some millennials are throwing a temper tantrum. Get to work organizing not throwing molotov cocktails. My wife and I are organizing a minority-focused gun club the Twin CIties...
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:55 pm

usflyer msp wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
The protests aren't differentiating between the man and the policies. I'd love to scream Eff all of this from the rooftops, but not at the expense of sinking to their level.

I'm mad as hell, I have my own legal plans, and insulting people isn't part of it.


I agree. I loathe Trump with all of my being but these protests are pointless and may end up being counterproductive like when he insulted Mexican-Americans and they went around waving Mexican flags everywhere. The election results are not going to change because some millennials are throwing a temper tantrum. Get to work organizing not throwing molotov cocktails. My wife and I are organizing a minority-focused gun club the Twin CIties...

I'm getting nominated to the Kaipaitiki Local Board next election.

My only vote will be from me, but it's better than sitting at home being angry. A millennial rattling the cage? Okay.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
mham001
Posts: 5745
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:17 pm

coolian2 wrote:
The protests aren't differentiating between the man and the policies. I'd love to scream Eff all of this from the rooftops, but not at the expense of sinking to their level.

I'm mad as hell, I have my own legal plans, and insulting people isn't part of it.


There you go getting delusional again, like that time you talked about "your vote".

You don't live here, you don't work here, you don't pay taxes here, you don't vote here. Your only claim to fame, so to speak, is a visit to Memphis once and you "read stuff on the internet".

You need to get some counseling about those delusions.
Last edited by mham001 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
mham001
Posts: 5745
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:17 pm

double post
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:52 pm

mham001 wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
The protests aren't differentiating between the man and the policies. I'd love to scream Eff all of this from the rooftops, but not at the expense of sinking to their level.

I'm mad as hell, I have my own legal plans, and insulting people isn't part of it.


There you go getting delusional again, like that time you talked about "your vote".

You don't live here, you don't work here, you don't pay taxes here, you don't vote here. Your only claim to fame, so to speak, is a visit to Memphis once and you "read stuff on the internet".

You need to get some counseling about those delusions.

Well, you're still a wanker then. If you hadn't gone oddly missing while Trump looked dead in the water, you might have been party to some of this discussion.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:00 pm

coolian2 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
The protests aren't differentiating between the man and the policies. I'd love to scream Eff all of this from the rooftops, but not at the expense of sinking to their level.

I'm mad as hell, I have my own legal plans, and insulting people isn't part of it.


There you go getting delusional again, like that time you talked about "your vote".

You don't live here, you don't work here, you don't pay taxes here, you don't vote here. Your only claim to fame, so to speak, is a visit to Memphis once and you "read stuff on the internet".

You need to get some counseling about those delusions.

Well, you're still a wanker then. If you hadn't gone oddly missing while Trump looked dead in the water, you might have been party to some of this discussion.

Also, what delusions do I need counseling for? I figure no harm in asking an expert.....
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
mham001
Posts: 5745
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:12 pm

coolian2 wrote:
Well, you're still a wanker then. If you hadn't gone oddly missing while Trump looked dead in the water, you might have been party to some of this discussion.


Like others have also expressed, I grew tired of the hateful rhetoric from a couple of Clintonites and also working hard with limited internet play time. Carmel, baby.

But no, you still don't know what you are talking about unless you live it. You don't live it, never have and so, are nothing but an internet reader 5,000 miles away. And, we have just seen seen in biblical fashion how the internet/media, et al is skewed.

Meanwhile...
Image
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:20 pm

mham001 wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
Well, you're still a wanker then. If you hadn't gone oddly missing while Trump looked dead in the water, you might have been party to some of this discussion.


Like others have also expressed, I grew tired of the hateful rhetoric from a couple of Clintonites and also working hard with limited internet play time. Carmel, baby.

But no, you still don't know what you are talking about unless you live it. You don't live it, never have and so, are nothing but an internet reader 5,000 miles away. And, we have just seen seen in biblical fashion how the internet/media, et al is skewed.

Meanwhile...
Image

First, I was a Sanders fan. Second, I lived in Memphis on and off for several years, not a quick visit, like you claim.

As I said, you vanished when Hillis and I noted this matters beyond your borders. But you're not willing to explain that absence. I am living. My friends are being abused, attacked, sworn at, and worse still, some of them are responding in kind. That I can only denounce.

You dare tell me I'm nothing? I'm setting myself to run for political office - low level, but we can't all bullshit ourselves to the top. I'm mad enough to do something to make a difference. If you supported Trump, you ought to respect someone else who wants to own change.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
coolian2
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Oh also, a meme? How about use your own thoughts beyond "you don't live here"
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23156
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:34 pm

What I find very telling is eight years of people shouting "Obama is coming for our guns!" and "Obama will force all women to get abortions!" and "Obama will force everyone into Sharia law!" but he never said any of those words. Yet, the failed business cheeto has actually said he will round up Muslims and Mexicans and his detractors and put them in concentration camps. VP Roboto said he will overturn Roe v. Wade and open re-education centers to "pray the gay away" and force public schools to teach Biblical creation, not science.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
solarflyer22
Posts: 1517
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:11 pm

I had a feeling this would happen and I am not surprised that most Americans were not enthused to vote for a liar, Federal Criminal and career politician just for the sake of breaking a imaginary glass ceiling (which doesn't exist as a matter of law btw).

As I have to said to many of you on this forum over the years, but which many don't seem to fathom: the USA isn't what you think it is. Its not a very cultured society and if you look at through their dealings with Iran, it really comes out. The USA toppled a secular, Swiss educated PHd, legitimately elected democratic leader in Iran in 1953. The nerve of these people to call themselves the "Leader of the Free World" and that they would welcome Iran back into the "Community of Nations" if they just signed Iran Deal. I laugh at their hubris.

Another thing that came out of this is dont trust Mainstream Media and polling. Both were totally, completely wrong.
 
User avatar
sebolino
Posts: 3590
Joined: Tue May 29, 2001 11:26 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:42 pm

I suspect that Trump supporters will be very disappointed.
He already changed his mind about the Obamacare.
He also said very surprisingly that had great respect for Obama, after having said that he was the worst president ever, number 1 before Jimmy Carter.

Well, it's common that politicians don't respect entirely what they said, but in this case it's puzzling, especially because Trump was supposed not to be a politician. You know: "drain the swamp".
I wonder how many promises will be forgotten in the next weeks. Anyway, it's funny to see how much Trump voters were fooled by his speeches. I must say that Trump was one of the most efficient speaker in decades, and in a way I find quite exciting to have such an unpredictable guy at the head of the US.
 
texdravid
Posts: 1831
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:47 am

Hillis thanks for your note. Why don't get back to rioting in the streets now that Soros and his ilk has commanded you to as your messiah's legacy is in the trash can?
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 5653
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:35 am

sebolino wrote:
I suspect that Trump supporters will be very disappointed.


Everyone stands to be disappointed. Especially the angry people who voted for him hoping for 'things' to change.
Trump will do his own thing, no one knows exactly what, probably not even himself.

The GOP he enabled back at the controls will, in the meantime, do what they always do, which is the same old establishment agenda of helping the rich, increasing the class and racial divide, helping their lobbyist buddies from the oil, food, weapons lobbies, the gun and religious freaks, they will keep destabilizing the middle east with overzealous support for Israel and Saudi Arabia, the same old thing. I don't believe Trump will be able to have any leverage on them.

The ones who will lose out the most are the ones who saw him as a messiah who had heard their plight...
Given who their messiah is, I can't really feel sorry for them falling for a snake oil salesman.
The irony of course is that they'll get even angrier and become even easier to manipulate by the demagogues.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
windy95
Posts: 2785
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:11 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:22 pm

TheF15Ace wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:

I get a peaceful protest just to let Trump know that he didn't win over the entire country with all the crap he spewed out, but what these people are doing now is giving legitimacy to the militant right wing who are against everything the liberals stand for. Keep this up and every election will be a winner takes all where half of America loses. We need to take a step back and look at how we got to a point where a person like Trump is the president-elect. I'm all for protesting Trump and standing up to the hate he bought out in our country. But there is a way of doing it and being violent towards every person who voted for Trump is not it



Well protest the policies and not the man. Like you said, 50% of the people elected the man, so deal with it.


It's the man not his policies that insulted a good percentage of the countries population.


What part of the population did he insult? The illegal aliens?
 
User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 10201
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:40 pm

windy95 wrote:
What part of the population did he insult? The illegal aliens?


Kinda like the family of the burglar who sued the homeowner who shot him during a home invasion, LOL!
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12230
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:49 pm

windy95 wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:
Dutchy wrote:


Well protest the policies and not the man. Like you said, 50% of the people elected the man, so deal with it.


It's the man not his policies that insulted a good percentage of the countries population.


What part of the population did he insult? The illegal aliens?


Women, muslims, african americans.

And there is that little comment the draft dodging coward made about soldiers who suffer from PTSD. But I guess that went right over the heads of the ''patriots'' who support Trump
 
Hillis
Topic Author
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Windy wrote:
What part of the population did he insult? The illegal aliens?


Mexicans: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people."

Muslim-Americans: “We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump told Yahoo News.

“And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago. We’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

African Americans: “You’re living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs. Fifty-eight percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?”
 
Ken777
Posts: 10149
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Dreadnought wrote:

I'm guessing that half of all college students in the US today are completely wasting their time. If you come out with a degree in Architecture, Engineering, Medicine, Accounting etc, you have acquired a skill set. An employer can put you to work right away, as a skilled worker. But all these people with "soft" majors, they have no skills needed by society. That's why you have people with Communications, Sociology and Fine Arts degrees working at McDonalds. You don't have a lot of Engineering graduates in McDonalds, I can promise you. But American universities accept all these useless majors (and in fact promote them) because the students have lots of money (cheap student loans) and there is no budgetary constraint on them to limit them. If you want to study bimasket-weaving, sure go right ahead - as long as you pay for it. As soon as society has to pay for it, think again.

All these Bernie supporters are under the illusion that he would bring about free university where they could continue to study useless shit just like they do today. It would just never work that way.


A lot of companies like to see applicants with a strong Liberal Arts education. As Stanley Marcus (CEO of Neiman Marcus) said years ago, they can teach LA Grads business but Business grads will have a difficult time learning the Liberal Arts world after graduation. Engineering courses don't guarantee a job either - the manager of the Gift Shop in a local hospital is an engineering grad. What a waste of 5 years! Medicine? How many students worked their ass off in pre-med just to find out that there are not enough slots in med school. Just like Europe! (You can get a hint of how many - just like at the number of pharmacists are working 24/7 at Walgreens or Walmart.)

In terms of improving education, it is possible for a Federal government to dramatically cut long term costs. Start with the student loan rip off. Banks pay, what, 1% for federal funds and loan that money out 7%, 12% ? Get the banks out of the rip off business and loan funds directly to the student, with repayment based on a percentage of income.

And get rid of the rip off books for generic courses, like Algebra, Calculus, Intro to Chemistry or Physics, basic accounting or Finance, Generic ebooks can be delivered at $1 per book and will perform just as well.


.
 
blacksoviet
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:50 am

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Whether you like it or not, Trump is going to help Assad and Putin destroy ISIS and the jihadis.
The jihadis will be destroyed. ISIS will be destroyed. Trump is going to make America great again.

All the people on this forum who criticize Trump are just jealous because they can't afford a used 757-200.
 
Hillis
Topic Author
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: President-Elect Trump. Now What

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:32 pm

blacksoviet wrote:
Whether you like it or not, Trump is going to help Assad and Putin destroy ISIS and the jihadis.
The jihadis will be destroyed. ISIS will be destroyed. Trump is going to make America great again.

All the people on this forum who criticize Trump are just jealous because they can't afford a used 757-200.


Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Francoflier, Number6 and 83 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos