Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Hillis
Topic Author

Kanye West Goes Off The Rails

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Looks like this guy has finally gone 'round the bend. The fact he said he would have voted for Trump is irrelevant in all of this, but I guess the other night, he went on a rant about an hour into his show, for some reason, went off on LeBron James, and then walked off stage to the anger of his fans. Now he cancels the rest of his tour.

Sounds like the guy has a lot more problems than we knew about. I think most liberals and conservatives wouldn't mind seeing this guy vanish into oblivion.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/21/entertain ... index.html

MaverickM11

Re: Kanye West Goes Off The Rails

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Sounds like a perfect candidate for the Trump cabinet!
I don't take responsibility at all

Hillis
Topic Author

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:42 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Sounds like a perfect candidate for the Trump cabinet!

I almost went there, but I thought better of it. :rotfl: :rotfl:

wingman

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:48 pm

It could be a unifying moment to help the country bridge this destructive partisan divide, disappearing Kanye West and the entire Kardashian clan like Jimmy Hoffa. I could easily see the Gay Pride community joining hands with the Alt Right movement in town squares across the nation to celebrate this massive victory for American mental health. I'd frigging join them too, or even help in the disappearing part of it if I was invited.

Veetwo

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:58 pm

He's been doing stuff like this for years. The interview with Sway is a classic example.

From what I have seen I think he's probably suffering from bipolar disorder or some similar mood disorder. He's got some pretty classic signs of that. The death of his mother was a massive blow to him personally as she was always there to keep him centered (in his words).

Combine all that with fame and a microphone and suddenly you're on stage talking about the corrupt nature of corporations wondering what the hell is wrong with everyone. Its entertaining, but pretty alarming when you think about it.
Airline employee and Crohn's sufferer.

Veetwo

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:01 pm

wingman wrote:
It could be a unifying moment to help the country bridge this destructive partisan divide, disappearing Kanye West and the entire Kardashian clan like Jimmy Hoffa. I could easily see the Gay Pride community joining hands with the Alt Right movement in town squares across the nation to celebrate this massive victory for American mental health. I'd frigging join them too, or even help in the disappearing part of it if I was invited.

Talk is cheap.

Hillis
Topic Author

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:39 pm

wingman wrote:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Veetwo wrote:
wingman wrote:

Talk is cheap.

And heavy-duty sarcasm goes right over your ignorant head.

Boeing717200

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:40 pm

Hillis wrote:
Looks like this guy has finally gone 'round the bend. The fact he said he would have voted for Trump is irrelevant in all of this, but I guess the other night, he went on a rant about an hour into his show, for some reason, went off on LeBron James, and then walked off stage to the anger of his fans. Now he cancels the rest of his tour.

Sounds like the guy has a lot more problems than we knew about. I think most liberals and conservatives wouldn't mind seeing this guy vanish into oblivion.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/21/entertain ... index.html

Not sure he was ever on the rails.
240 years and the top two candidates are named Dumb and Dumber. Stay classy!

Boeing717200

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Veetwo wrote:
He's been doing stuff like this for years. The interview with Sway is a classic example.

From what I have seen I think he's probably suffering from bipolar disorder or some similar mood disorder. He's got some pretty classic signs of that. The death of his mother was a massive blow to him personally as she was always there to keep him centered (in his words).

Combine all that with fame and a microphone and suddenly you're on stage talking about the corrupt nature of corporations wondering what the hell is wrong with everyone. Its entertaining, but pretty alarming when you think about it.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
240 years and the top two candidates are named Dumb and Dumber. Stay classy!

scbriml

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:47 pm

Who is this Kenny West, anyway?
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

flyingclrs727

Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:13 am

scbriml wrote:

Kanye West is a rap singer who is married to Kim Khardashian and is the step son in law of Bruce aka Caitlyn Jenner.

Veetwo

Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:31 am

Hillis wrote:
wingman wrote:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Veetwo wrote:
wingman wrote:

Talk is cheap.

And heavy-duty sarcasm goes right over your ignorant head.

No, I got it, believe me. I just found it unoriginal and hacky so I tried to steer it in a sinister direction.

DarkSnowyNight

Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:30 am

scbriml wrote:

What the hell is google?
"Nous ne sommes pas infectés. Il n'y a pas d'infection ici..."

Revelation

Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:15 am

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
scbriml wrote:

What the hell is google?

A one with a lot of zeros after it, :butthead:

Next question? :old:
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

zkojq

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:15 am

Lets hope that this will finally result in the media deciding not to give him the airtime that he doesn't deserve and people not paying attention to his antics.

If only.... :biggrin:

Boeing717200 wrote:

Not sure he was ever on the rails.

This. :rotfl:
First to fly the 787-9

DarkSnowyNight

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:27 am

Revelation wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:
scbriml wrote:

What the hell is google?

A one with a lot of zeros after it, :butthead:

Next question? :old:

Ha ha. The sarcasm is strong with Rev today.

I just like saying that a lot at work when someone asks a question.
"Nous ne sommes pas infectés. Il n'y a pas d'infection ici..."

Kiwirob

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:29 am

Hillis wrote:
walked off stage to the anger of his fans. Now he cancels the rest of his tour.

Like Bieber I'm honestly surprised anyone would want to see him live, this isn't the first time he's walked off stage for no reason.

scbriml

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:50 am

flyingclrs727 wrote:
Kanye West is a rap singer who is married to Kim Khardashian and is the step son in law of Bruce aka Caitlyn Jenner.

If Kenny West is a crap singer, why were so many people at one of his concerts? :?

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
What the hell is google?

Yeah, I Googled "Kenny West" and drew a blank. ;)
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Francoflier

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:56 am

Kiwirob wrote:
Like Bieber I'm honestly surprised anyone would want to see him live, this isn't the first time he's walked off stage for no reason.

Yeah I'm not going to have much empathy either for people who got out of their way to see this guy live... Him throwing a fit mid-show or cancelling concerts altogether is par for the course.

flyingclrs727 wrote:

I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

scbriml

Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:12 am

So it seems this Kenny West chap has now been taken to hospital for evaluation, but was described as being "medically stable". :scratchchin:

flyingclrs727

Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:48 am

Francoflier wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Yeah I'm not going to have much empathy either for people who got out of their way to see this guy live... Him throwing a fit mid-show or cancelling concerts altogether is par for the course.

flyingclrs727 wrote:

I don't quite understand your graphical reply.

flyingclrs727

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:05 am

Kanye West Reportedly Hospitalized in Los Angeles After Police-Involved Incident

http://ijr.com/2016/11/741282-kanye-wes ... elebrities

vrbarreto

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:21 am

flyingclrs727 wrote:
scbriml wrote:

Aren't the Khardashian's the aliens from Star Trek Deep space 9? :eek:

Revelation

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:32 pm

We all seem to invest a lot of time into a crap singer and some ladies with fat :butthead:s, don't we?
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

scbriml

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Revelation wrote:
We all seem to invest a lot of time into a crap singer and some ladies with fat :butthead:s, don't we?

Best joke I heard at a recent comedy gig - "My God, that Kim Kardashian's saddled with a huge ass. But enough about Kanye West!"

Goodness me, the letter K has taken some beating in that family.

Flighty

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Being real, Kanye has been acting psychotic for many years now. I think unsaid is that he is very likely incapable of managing his financial affairs - he is likely broke. In order to accomplish work 24 hours / day, he was likely on a drug regimen supervised by "doctors." Which we probably won't hear about, unless (or until) he dies. People who have been near mental illness mixed with drug abuse know the signs, and Kanye West displays those signs. Of being out of control, extreme grandiosity and making an ass of himself. He needs to take a year off. Since he probably isn't on opioids or benzos, he probably won't die; he will just keep being a dumbass until he gets healthy. I am amazed he has lasted this long. He was at a crisis point 10 years ago.

wingman

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:37 pm

What's really inexcusable about this whole Kardashian Kanye thing is the sheer number of women now cavorting around our beaches in string thongs buried in giant dimpled cheese-filled ass cheeks that ripple in jiggly waves whenever the wind blows. It's disgusting and it has to stop. No one should have to spend $3000 on a Hawaii vacation and then be vomiting all day at the beach. The shit is just wrong.

Carp12c

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:56 pm

Ok guys, I'm being serious here... Who in the world is this Kanye West fellow? He seems like a gigantic idiot! And who are the Kardashians???

scbriml

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:02 pm

Flighty wrote:
I think unsaid is that he is very likely incapable of managing his financial affairs - he is likely broke.

Well he did ask Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to give him $1billion. On Twitter! Epic fail! :rotfl:

wingman wrote:
What's really inexcusable about this whole Kardashian Kanye thing is the sheer number of women now cavorting around our beaches in string thongs buried in giant dimpled cheese-filled ass cheeks that ripple in jiggly waves whenever the wind blows. It's disgusting and it has to stop. No one should have to spend $3000 on a Hawaii vacation and then be vomiting all day at the beach. The shit is just wrong.

You might think that... :old: :yuck: :vomit:

zckls04

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:46 pm

Carp12c wrote:
Ok guys, I'm being serious here... Who in the world is this Kanye West fellow? He seems like a gigantic idiot! And who are the Kardashians???

Two possibilities here- either you're attempting unsuccessfully to score some cheap credibility or you're a 24 year old who doesn't know who either Kanye West or the Kardashians are, and has never heard of Google.

Want to reevaluate that statement? ;)
Four Granavox Turbines!

Veetwo

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Carp12c wrote:

So deep, man. It must be awesome to be so disinterested in common, everyday societal knowledge about some of the most famous people in pop culture. You're so grounded in who you are!

Veetwo

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Revelation wrote:

While the Kardashians are totally hateable, Kanye is actually a pretty damn good music producer. His market isn't white middle-aged nerds that inhabit this site but the rest of the world he's actually quite respected for his musical talent.

coolian2

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:57 pm

I've seen Kanye West live, when he was alright. Absolutely owned a crowd he had no right to own. Turned me from mild fan into big fan.

The last few years he's become a bit alarming, and it's sad and worrying to see. You kinda see the wheels coming off in his BBC interview with Zane Lowe and it doesn't seem like it's getting better.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900

bhill

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:00 pm

Huh...and here I thought you folks were discussing Glenn Beck....
Carpe Pices

coolian2

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Veetwo wrote:
Carp12c wrote:

So deep, man. It must be awesome to be so disinterested in common, everyday societal knowledge about some of the most famous people in pop culture. You're so grounded in who you are!

I'd bet my house he has a finely trimmed beard and wears suspenders.
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900

Carp12c

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Veetwo wrote:
Carp12c wrote:

Famous? They don't seem so famous. If they are, I just ignore them like the plague. Plus, I can't stand rap or whatever shit Kanye is known to sing.

Veetwo

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:57 pm

Carp12c wrote:
Veetwo wrote:
Carp12c wrote:

Famous? They don't seem so famous. If they are, I just ignore them like the plague. Plus, I can't stand rap or whatever shit Kanye is known to sing.

Yes, they are known by just about every sentient being that has access to TV, Radio, Internet, or news channel. She's a multimillionaire business women and he's a world renowned and respected music producer.

Claiming to not know who they are and to dismiss their work doesn't make you a unique person, it makes you look like a douche.

ltbewr

Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:05 am

While I am no fan of Kanye West, his wife or family in-laws I do have concern for his mental health, I hope he can get the help he needs, the right mix of drugs and therapy and back to as sense of normal soon.

zckls04

Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:17 am

Veetwo wrote:
Claiming to not know who they are and to dismiss their work doesn't make you a unique person, it makes you look like a douche.

Or to put it another way, willful ignorance of something you feel is beneath you is still ignorance, and that's never something to be proud of.
Four Granavox Turbines!

RacheyFlies

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:13 am

So, is he in the hospital now? I think he is in the hospital according to the news.
The best plane I've flown is an A380. They were the biggest and the best than other plane I've been on. :lol:

diverted

Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Veetwo wrote:
Carp12c wrote:
Veetwo wrote:

Yes, they are known by just about every sentient being that has access to TV, Radio, Internet, or news channel. She's a multimillionaire business women and he's a world renowned and respected music producer.

While I'm not a Kanye fan, I'll agree with you regarding his fame, it's deserved. Her on the other hand, I wouldn't call a businesswoman, aside from the fact that she turned her name into a brand. And her name is only famous because she's the daughter of OJ's lawyer, who f*cked RayJay on camera. That's pretty much it.