Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

BawliBooch
Topic Author

Hail the savior! Hail President Trump!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Oh my Lord! You sent your son to save us!
Oh my Lord! Your very self you gave us!
Oh my Lord! That pseudo-liberals may not enslave us!
And WallStreet may reign once more!

While brokers watch their stocks by day
They see a bright new shining star!
They hear FoxNews sing a song, the music seemed to come from afar!
Hark, now hear the angels sing, a king was born today!
And America will live for evermore, because of Donald Trump!

All hail the new President! President Trump!

Good days are coming! Let's make America great again!

Hail Trump!
Mr.Kapoor's favorite poodle!

pvjin

Re: Hail the savior! Hail President Trump!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:57 pm

May Trump bring peace to the world after decades of aggression from US imperialists.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

tommy1808

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:13 pm

pvjin wrote:
May Trump bring peace to the world after decades of aggression from US imperialists.

Well, he wants safe zones in Syria. May get mighty loud when Russian AF fighters run into some Slammers.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

Francoflier

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Lol, good one... Now let's watch as the fecal matter slowly descends straight into the fan.

Hail Trump. Hail Putin. Hail Wall Street.

And may the heavens have mercy on the rest of us...

:sigh:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

FriscoHeavy

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:08 pm

BawliBooch wrote:
Oh my Lord! Your very self you gave us!
Oh my Lord! That pseudo-liberals may not enslave us!
And WallStreet may reign once more!

While brokers watch their stocks by day
They see a bright new shining star!
They hear FoxNews sing a song, the music seemed to come from afar!
Hark, now hear the angels sing, a king was born today!
And America will live for evermore, because of Donald Trump!

All hail the new President! President Trump!

Good days are coming! Let's make America great again!

Hail Trump!

Amen Brutha! Go TRUMP!

Will be watching the Inauguration today and I'm so giddy with excitement, I probably look like a little school girl.

Finally, we can Make America Great Again!
Whatever

seb146

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:01 pm

What is this expected to look like?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

MaverickM11

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:06 pm

BawliBooch wrote:
Oh my Lord! Your very self you gave us!!

YES! Grab that pussy for Christ!!
I don't take responsibility at all

727LOVER

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:15 pm

seb146 wrote:

W H I T E

Take a look at that crowd.........you see any people of color?
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hillis

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:23 pm

pvjin wrote:

Spoken like a true commie. You'd sing the praises of Putin even if Russian forces were putting your back up against a wall.

pvjin

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Hillis wrote:
pvjin wrote:

Spoken like a true commie. You'd sing the praises of Putin even if Russian forces were putting your back up against a wall.

Russia hasn't seen communism since 1991. Really with all your SJW bs you are much closer to Soviet Communists than I am, you're the one who wants to restrict people's freedom of speech. Not to insult Soviet communists of course, at least they weren't racist like you.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

lugie

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:29 pm

pvjin wrote:

Yep, no one better suited for that job than Trump

Y'all get ready for war in Iran, North Korea, South China Sea,...

By the way, have you already asked your southern neighbors from Estonia how much they are looking forward to the looming era of "Trump peace"?
Q400 E175 E190 CRJ7 CRJ9 CRJX MD88 A319 A320 A321 A332 A333 A359 B733 B73G B738 B739 B748 B764 B772 B77W B788 B789
FRA STR HAM TXL MUC ZRH ACE BRU BLL DUB MAN ARN MAD OPO LIS FNC AMS PHL RDU LGA CLT EWR ORD ATL SFO MDW IAD YYZ SJO PTY

Hillis

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:30 pm

pvjin wrote:
Hillis wrote:
pvjin wrote:

Russia hasn't seen communism since 1991. Really with all your SJW bs you are much closer to Soviet Communists than I am, you're the one who wants to restrict people's freedom of speech. Not to insult Soviet communists of course, at least they weren't racist like you.

Sorry, not buying it. You talk just like a communist from the "glory days" of the USSR, about U.S. "Imperialism". A funny comment since Russia is trying to swallow the Crimea, and would love to do the same with Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

Ah, people with rose-colored glasses.

flyingturtle

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:35 pm

GOD WILL HELP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

David
Reading accident reports is what calms me down

BawliBooch
Topic Author

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:37 pm

When I hear some moron talk like this, I think of an old video of a woman who looks to be in a catatonic trance after watching Adolph Hilter speak. Was looking for it, but couldn't find it.

We're already great. We're about to take a leap into an abyss of uncultured barbarism, and you think it's wonderful.

Repeat after me:"GOOD DAYS ARE COMING!"

And remember, If you question the President, you are a TRAITOR! Go to Canada!

(Sarcasm)
Mr.Kapoor's favorite poodle!

mham001

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:37 pm

727LOVER wrote:
seb146 wrote:

W H I T E

You go girl, that race baiting will surely never get old.

pvjin

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:44 pm

lugie wrote:
By the way, have you already asked your southern neighbors from Estonia how much they are looking forward to the looming era of "Trump peace"?

Estonia is free to pursue more friendly relations with Russia like Finland has done.

Hillis wrote:
We're already great. We're about to take a leap into an abyss of uncultured barbarism, and you think it's wonderful.

Only uncultured barbarism I can see comes from the religion of peace which you so respect.

Hillis wrote:
Sorry, not buying it. You talk just like a communist from the "glory days" of the USSR, about U.S. "Imperialism". A funny comment since Russia is trying to swallow the Crimea, and would love to do the same with Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

If you are a true progressive you should criticize US imperialism too. And Crimea & Eastern Ukraine doesn't count as it's all about liberation of the Russian minority in said areas.

After WW2 Soviet Union could have annexed Finland easily, yet they never did it. This to me clearly proves that post-Stalin Russia isn't interested in annexing Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia either.

727LOVER

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:46 pm

mham001 wrote:
727LOVER wrote:
seb146 wrote:

W H I T E

Nice try..but I didn't say Trump has NO black supporters. You go do a search on every comment I have made, you'll never find me saying that.

WHAT I SAID WAS,...looking out over the crowd TODAY...AT THE INAUGURATION............I don't see any faces of color.

But that was a nice try....GIIIIIIIRL :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

727LOVER

Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:03 pm

poor Rosie O'Donnell :(

727LOVER

Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:19 pm

OK...saw 1 black woman...and I saw 1 Hindu (I think)

flyingturtle

Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:30 pm

727LOVER wrote:
and I saw 1 Hindu (I think)

This man is clearly sick. Why did he turn up there?

David
Reading accident reports is what calms me down

zckls04

Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:47 pm

mham001 wrote:

What exactly is that image supposed to prove? That "Unity Bridge" was built by, surprise surprise, an old white guy. The fact that two black people are pictured standing in front of it it a pretty weak argument that Trump's appeal spreads across racial lines.

88% of the black vote went to Clinton. It's not race baiting, it's just a fact.
Four Granavox Turbines!

lugie

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:03 pm

pvjin wrote:
lugie wrote:

Estonia is free to pursue more friendly relations with Russia like Finland has done.

You conveniently omitted the fact that as a democratic nation they are just as free to not do so if that's the majority of the people's will.

Nobody should be forced to cozy up to an expansionary autocracy like Putin's Russia.
Q400 E175 E190 CRJ7 CRJ9 CRJX MD88 A319 A320 A321 A332 A333 A359 B733 B73G B738 B739 B748 B764 B772 B77W B788 B789
FRA STR HAM TXL MUC ZRH ACE BRU BLL DUB MAN ARN MAD OPO LIS FNC AMS PHL RDU LGA CLT EWR ORD ATL SFO MDW IAD YYZ SJO PTY

flipdewaf

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:28 pm

As a non trump supporter I didn't think his so each was too bad, he got some good cheers in some bits as expected but also has some crescendos and a pause where he clearly expected some but the folks seemed to be saying "watch for the line donald". It was very much around the themes of the campaign and seemed to be his own words. My only gripe is that he mentioned God about 6 times, does he not realised that educated people stopped believing in that nonsense years ago?

Fred

Redd

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:59 pm

flipdewaf wrote:
My only gripe is that he mentioned God about 6 times, does he not realised that educated people stopped believing in that nonsense years ago?

I'm sure he's realised that, but Trump voters aren't the educated class.

mham001

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:52 pm

727LOVER wrote:
mham001 wrote:
727LOVER wrote:
W H I T E

Nice try..but I didn't say Trump has NO black supporters. You go do a search on every comment I have made, you'll never find me saying that.

WHAT I SAID WAS,...looking out over the crowd TODAY...AT THE INAUGURATION............I don't see any faces of color.

But that was a nice try....GIIIIIIIRL :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

There are lots of white people in America. Get used to it.

sccutler

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Interesting thing. The "racist" label has been cavalierly applied to Mr. Trump, but I have not sen anything particularly compelling to suggest that the accusation has any merit.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

Hillis

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:38 pm

sccutler wrote:
Interesting thing. The "racist" label has been cavalierly applied to Mr. Trump, but I have not sen anything particularly compelling to suggest that the accusation has any merit.

Then you've been living in a very large, closed-off bubble for the last 16 months. His attacks on Mexicans; his threats against Muslims, his denigrating of African-Americans, and the support of him by the White Supremacist movement all jump to mind.

You need to pop out of that bubble more often.

salttee

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 pm

sccutler wrote:

That says more about you than it does anything else.

mham001

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Hillis wrote:
sccutler wrote:

Then you've been living in a very large, closed-off bubble for the last 16 months. His attacks on Mexicans; his threats against Muslims, his denigrating of African-Americans, and the support of him by the White Supremacist movement all jump to mind.

You need to pop out of that bubble more often.

Mexicans are not a "race". Nor are Muslims. Please describe how has he "denigrated" blacks and whom did Louis Farrakhan support in '08 and '12?

Tugger

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:16 pm

mham001 wrote:
Mexicans are not a "race". In fact, many are considered white.

Parsing... interesting. And intentionally skipping the point being made to to parse wording and avoid something apparently. I get what you are doing but still.

I'll ask you some questions: Are Mexicans often held to an "expectation" based on their appearance or skin color or language/accent? Essentially stereotyped? And also are groups that are historically racist (like the KKK and white supremacists) also "against" Mexican's? And finally, is La Raza a racist organization?

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

salttee

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:23 pm

I just watched Trumps victory speech.
The audience response was encouraging in its weakness.
We are on the fast train to nowhere.

mham001

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:24 pm

Tugger wrote:
mham001 wrote:
Mexicans are not a "race". In fact, many are considered white.

Parsing... interesting. And intentionally skipping the point being made to to parse wording and avoid something apparently. I get what you are doing but still.

I'll ask you some questions: Are Mexicans often held to an "expectation" based on their appearance or skin color or language/accent? Essentially stereotyped? And also are groups that are historically racist (like the KKK and white supremacists) also "against" Mexican's? And finally, is La Raza a racist organization?

Tugg

Word parsing is very imporytant because the groups have been so heavily divided. Filled out a form lately - what exactly is a white hispanic?

Where I live, Latinos can as easily be Guatemalan, Ecuadorian, El Salvadorian, etc. I have not seen him attack those parties, he only attacked those from one country. And you know as well as I why that is. This is not "racism" and that kneejerk insult needs to be stopped.
I don't know who all white supremecists are "against" and yes, La Raza is rooted with racism.

Aesma

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Actually he only mentioned Mexico because his supporters might not know there are other countries further South, and that many illegal immigrants coming from Mexico are actually from these other countries.

I see wingman was making the same point.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

mham001

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Aesma wrote:
Actually he only mentioned Mexico because his supporters might not know there are other countries further South, and that many illegal immigrants coming from Mexico are actually from these other countries.

I see wingman was making the same point.

Please, tell us how you know that sitting there 5,000 miles away?

salttee

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:02 am

mham001 wrote:
Where I live, Latinos can as easily be Guatemalan, Ecuadorian, El Salvadorian, etc.

Do you seriously think Trump differentiates between Mexican and Guatemalan etc?

mham001 wrote:
Mexico deserves it

How revealing.
Last edited by salttee on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tugger

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:02 am

mham001 wrote:
Mexico deserves it

"Mexico deserves it"? Deserves what?

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

mham001

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:04 am

Tugger wrote:
mham001 wrote:
Mexico deserves it

"Mexico deserves it"? Deserves what?

Tugg

The pressure they are now receiving from Trump. Do you have a problem with that? If so, why?

wingman

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:05 am

I don't hate them. I hate your man for insinuating to them that their jobs are coming back once the wall is up and the latinos or Mexicans, whatever label you want, have been quarantined into the detention camps. It's a joke that only a self loathing douchbag would pitch as a presidential candidate. Those jobs in the Midwest are gone forever and it ain't because the factories and mines are manned by evil taco munching Mexicans, the factories aren't there at all. Gmlobalization is a bitch, and so is natural gas. Trump ain't gonna stop either one and if he tries in earnest he's going to do more damage to this economy than the last Repub did.

mham001

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:05 am

salttee wrote:

mham001 wrote:
Mexico deserves it

How revealing.

What does it "reveal"?

mham001

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 am

wingman wrote:
I don't hate them. I hate your man for insinuating to them that their jobs are coming back once the wall is up and the latinos or Mexicans, whatever label you want, have been quarantined into the detention camps. It's a joke that only a self loathing douchbag would pitch as a presidential candidate. Those jobs in the Midwest are gone forever and it ain't because the factories and mines are manned by evil taco munching Mexicans, the factories aren't there at all. Gmlobalization is a bitch, and so is natural gas. Trump ain't gonna stop either one and if he tries in earnest he's going to do more damage to this economy than the last Repub did.

Yea, your whole premise is wrong. Wisconsin and Michigan have not suffered from immigration and I don't really understand why you bring them up, other than being confused. You are talking to a guy who has had food taken from his table by low wage illegals for 20 years. Go Trump.

Before you attack me for that, what do you do for a living? imagine you suddenly had you local, state and federal government turning a blind eye and sometimes even encourage illegals to come and work in your industry? Imagine your wages and prices for your services are stagnated because there is always an illegal around offering to work just a little bit cheaper. How long would you tolerate it?

salttee

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:29 am

As I sat watching Trump's victory speech, I kept thinking: "this is a guy who stiffs the blue collar workers working on his real estate property".

Pyrex

Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:10 am

Hillis wrote:
His attacks on Mexicans;

Not a race.

Hillis wrote:
his threats against Muslims,

Not a race either.

Hillis wrote:
his denigrating of African-Americans,

Where?

Hillis wrote:
and the support of him by the White Supremacist movement..

How the hell can he control who supports him? Does that mean that Hillary Clinton loves Twinkies just because Rosie O'Donnell was supporting her?
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

Pyrex

Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:12 am

Anyway, while I am glad that Trump won, even if just to wipe the smugness off "progressive's" faces, leave the cult of personality to the Obama supporters. Treating him like a god, or at least a king, is one of the things that pissed me off the most about Obama and his supporters, so let's just not go there.
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

Hillis

Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:40 am

Pyrex wrote:
Anyway, while I am glad that Trump won, even if just to wipe the smugness off "progressive's" faces, leave the cult of personality to the Obama supporters. Treating him like a god, or at least a king, is one of the things that pissed me off the most about Obama and his supporters, so let's just not go there.

Talking about a cult of personality when the thread says "Hail the savior! Hail President Trump!" is pretty frackin' funny, if you ask me.

No one talked about Obama as a King, or a Savior except conservatives, so don't even go there.

Mortyman

Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 am

Pyrex wrote:

Please explain how Obama was treated as a god or king ?

afcjets

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:18 am

He had a sycophantic press who adored him and was reluctant to report any negative news on him.

stratosphere

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:21 am

727LOVER wrote:
seb146 wrote:

W H I T E

You had people of color the last 8 years get over it.

salttee

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:22 am

afcjets wrote:
He had a sycophantic press who adored him and was reluctant to report any negative news on him.

What negative news did they miss?

Derico

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:28 am

Pyrex wrote:

I am really surprised about this. I know your economic views are fairly conservative, so how you support the speech Trump gave today? I didn't watch any of the ceremonies but I did just quickly read the speech. If that speech was given by a Russian or Chinese leader, I am sure many would find it "unfriendly", and the US government would issue out some reminders of remianing a "friendly global partner". If that speech was given by a German, or Japanese, or Italian leader, many would immediately be raising some yellow alerts about the language used in it.

In fact that speech in many passages seems like the speech Cristina Kirchner would have made ("protection", "stealing our jobs", "trade is unfair to us", "our foreign policy will be always we get the better end of all deals"). I remember you slammed her, and the choice Argentines had made. If that speech was given by a president in Latin America, he/she would be criticized as channeling cheap populism to the masses So why are those policies now suddenly either appealing or not to be questioned, if I perceive your current position on Trump to be correct?

He has said he wants every trade deal renegotiated and to favor the USA. That won't happen. Even the USA won't get everything it wants. Many countries will choose to back away from the deal if it is clearly one-sided. I think Trump believes people will just acquiesce because it is the United States. I would not count on it.
My internet was not shut down, the internet has shut me down

stratosphere

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:35 am

Believe it or not I think Trump fooled everyone. He may wind up pleasing progressives more than any of the other candidates on the republican side would have. He played to his base but he has changed his stance on a few things. Border control? Yes he needs to get a handle on that the people who voted for him demanded it. Obamacare? yes a lot of it sucks but he needs to make sure the few things that people want are preserved like preexisting conditions and children under 25 can stay insured. My issue with you progressives is that you preach tolerance but have none for anyone else. I didn't like Obama but of course since I didn't support him I am automatically a racist. But I gave this man (Obama) a chance I didn't march in the streets or burn the place to the ground. Saw a video of a kid maybe 10 years old setting a fire said "Fuck Trump" his parents I hope are proud of that. I would have had my ass kicked by my father in my day but in my day I wouldn't have done that or talked back to my elders or teachers like kids do so much of today. Be proud my progressive idiots and PC police you have ruined this nation