Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

solarflyer22

Re: Trump Excluding The DNI, Chair Of Joint Chiefs In Favor Of Bannon

Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Bannon has no business being in the principals meeting let alone cutting out the joint chief of staff. He's doing this to push a war and wants to silence opposition. Like Bush, its clear whoever gets Trump to do his bidding, is whoever talks to him last. Thats how Cheney suckered W into invading Iraq.

I really, really pity the men and women who will die at this regime's (yes regime not administration) hands.

solarflyer22

Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 pm

Bannon has no business being in the principals meeting let alone cutting out the joint chief of staff. He's doing this to push a war and wants to silence opposition. Like Bush, its clear whoever gets Trump to do his bidding, is whoever talks to him last. Thats how Cheney suckered W into invading Iraq.

I really, really pity the men and women who will die at this regime's (yes regime not administration) hands.

WarRI1

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:36 am

http://themojocompany.com/2013/08/8-cha ... sDqoW.dpbs

This to me is Trump, and his evil twin Bannon. Bannon is Rasputin to Trump.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

cpd

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:10 am

NIKV69 wrote:
I really think Bannon has been Trump's biggest error. Even though most of what CNN and MSNBC report about him being the KKK is propaganda he isn't qualified for the job and the optics are horrible.

He's perfect for the job! Why isn't he qualified for the job?

I mean his experience in world affairs from Breitbart should surely make him the best person for the job. After all Breitbart is one of the most trustworthy news sources out there and highly respected by many people.

So once again, I ask you to say why he isn't qualified in detail, why his experience with Breitbart doesn't count, and to also refute my assertion that Breitbart is not trustworthy?

Francoflier

Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:06 am

cpd wrote:
After all Breitbart is one of the most trustworthy news sources out there and highly respected by many people.

Oh yeah. It's right up there with Pravda and People's Daily. But with more anger and hate.
Really good stuff...
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

cpd

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Francoflier wrote:
cpd wrote:
After all Breitbart is one of the most trustworthy news sources out there and highly respected by many people.

Oh yeah. It's right up there with Pravda and People's Daily. But with more anger and hate.
Really good stuff...

Well, everyone seems to say they are good, so I'm asking the person before why he thinks Bannon isn't qualified, in some detail, and, along with that, to explain why Breitbart isn't trustworthy then.

Francoflier

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:16 pm

cpd wrote:
Well, everyone seems to say they are good

They're terrific. Everyone says so.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

WIederling

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Francoflier wrote:
cpd wrote:
Well, everyone seems to say they are good

They're terrific. Everyone says so.

Josef Goebbels was said to have been a terrific speaker. Just like A. Hitler.
Murphy is an optimist

bmacleod

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:48 pm

The Secret Service should be on edge of their seats regarding this.

Last time a shakeup of this magnitude was done (if you believe the history spinners/stories) was during JFK tenure shortly before his assassination. Wasn't JFK planning to shakeup the NSC council structure?
"What good are wings without the courage to fly?" - Atticus

LMP737

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:13 am

mham001 wrote:
Yep, Susan RIce complaining, one of the three people in America who thought "liberating" Libya was a good idea after other recent experiences. Her word is golden, for sure.

But wait...
Regular members of the Principals Committee will include the secretary of state, the treasury secretary, the defense secretary, the attorney general, the secretary of Homeland Security, the assistant to the President and chief of staff, the assistant to the President and chief strategist, the national security adviser and the Homeland Security adviser.

This is the usual conservative/Republican response. Bring up the previous administration or talk about the people who are still on it. Or in other cases silence.

What's funny about the whole thing is that if Obama had done the same thing Republicans would have had a stroke. We would have gotten to enjoy the shrill cries of how Obama disrespects the military, that he's endangering the United States, etc, etc.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

MaverickM11

Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:14 am

LMP737 wrote:
[What's funny about the whole thing is that if Obama had done the same thing Republicans would have had a stroke. We would have gotten to enjoy the shrill cries of how Obama disrespects the military, that he's endangering the United States, etc, etc.

Yep. Never mind the fact that evangelical pussy grabber Trump had no idea what he was signing, because, well, he's permanently mentally checked out and busy perusing curtain patterns.
I don't take responsibility at all

LMP737

Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:53 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Yep. Never mind the fact that evangelical pussy grabber Trump had no idea what he was signing, because, well, he's permanently mentally checked out and busy perusing curtain patterns.

The congressional hearings would still be going on.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

Hillis
Topic Author

Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:07 am

socalgeo wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
You are not willing to have an evidence based discussion

So, I am asking you to provide links to your evidance, that you failed to supply, but I am the one not willing to have an evidance based discussion. Riiiight.....

Best regards
Thomas

here is a link Thomas - CNN has verified that the Cohen espionage allegations are false....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... it-russia/

Cheers,

If you're quoting Trump's personal propoganda machine, you've lost all credibility before you started. The right talks about fake news, but this is the source of the mother of all fake news.

Either come up with a legit source, or get lost on this one.