Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
Ken777
Posts: 10160
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:22 pm

I think that Trump has a few issues that is slowing him down. First he is reacting at a pace normal for this age, thinking slower than he did when he was younger. He's also turning into a slob. A tight fitting suit that he cannot button - or forgets to. Collar far too tight and his skin is falling over it. Here is a guy that has enough money to be very well dressed and he looks like a slob. And probably does't notice


His reading skills are pathetic - just listen to him reading out loud. It's embarrassing.

More important is his apparent lack of effort to bring himself up to national and world issues. So limited in this area that he falls back on his election win.

Basically, IMO, the President is Out To Lunch.
 
Flighty
Posts: 9963
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:07 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:53 pm

I think he is doing okay.

Granted, what he is doing is unacceptable to the intelligentsia, including my family and my... peers and so on.

I don't see that as much of a problem. This is a democracy. Ditch diggers elect the president. They elected Trump... that is the system we have.
 
Alias1024
Posts: 2799
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:13 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:07 pm

flipdewaf wrote:
Alias1024 wrote:
I just want to add that the title of this thread is ridiculous. I haven't seen anything to suggest president Trump has dementia.

So while the thread topic was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek I wasn't suggesting that he might actually have dementia but I looked up some symptoms anyway and it was quite interesting.
Memory loss.
He mentioned in the press conference yesterday that he had never even spoken to Russia, not in yrars. Does he forget that it was Putin who phoned him after he won the election?

Difficulty performing familiar tasks.
Did you see him try to hold Theresa Mays hand?

Problems with language.
He doesn't seem to speak in a coherent way

Disorientation to time and place.
I'm not sure he was fully aware of being at a press conference, especially at the beginning.

Poor or decreased judgement.
....

Problems with keeping track of things.
Like his staff....

Misplacing things.
His morals?

Changes in mood or behaviour
Within the same sentence it seems.

So to start with I thought saying "he's got dementia" was funny but now I'm thinking he maybe does

Fred


From what I remember he very quickly corrects himself about the Putin calls and said he had spoken with him twice since the election. He just didn't point out he was correcting himself. He never admits to a mistake.

I missed the incident you are discussing about his meeting with Prime Minister May, but he wouldn't be the first world leader to have an awkward handshake or two.

I don't see any signs of real dementia. I see a slick used car salesman that's always trying to sell. As much as he bounces from thought to thought I could see him having undiagnosed ADHD. He's always been reported to have a lot of energy and quickly moved from project to project.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 1603
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:08 pm

dragon-wings wrote:
He got caught in a lie during that press conference and the reporter call him out on it. Trump said that he had the biggest electoral collage win since Reagan (Trump had 306).The reporter said that Obama had more (332 and 365), then Trump interrupted him and said he ment the biggest against republicans. The the reporter pointed out that George HW Bush had more (426 in 1988) and all Trump said was that was the information he was given.


i wish the reporter would of followed up and asked Trump who told him that. I would love to know who's filling his head
with these so called " alternative facts".
 
User avatar
ER757
Posts: 4156
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:16 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:31 pm

didn't watch it but read a transcript on-line. All I can say is that was some serially incoherent rambling. Bouncing from subject to subject and back again, repeating the same thing over and over, calling anything he doesn't agree with fake news. And on and on. You know, this is making America a laughingstock the same way the Kims did for North Korea, Hugo Chavez did for Venezuela, Idi Amin did for Uganda etc.
But I agree with an earlier poster who noted that it's at least partially Trump's plan. Deflect criticism by either not answering the question and changing the subject and throwing doubt on the source (fake news) in order to get his followers not to believe the accusation. There's also a large dose of him being in over his head and now starting to realize it.
 
rfields5421
Posts: 6374
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:45 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:31 pm

One consistent problem the people on his campaign staff had was that Trump absolutely hates to give a speech from a written text.

He firmly believes that he is the greatest off the cuff, unrehearsed speaker in the world. That people love him because he speaks whatever pops into his head.

He hated his inaugural address because he had to stick close to the script which had been released early to the press.

He also dislikes speaking from a script because traditionally the script is released to the press before the speech is given. He doesn't want to give critics extra time to 'invent alternate facts'.

Trump doesn't have dementia or Alzheimer's like his father. If he did, he would get lost during his speeches and be unable to complete topics. He would not be able to respond to reporters questions, even with lies.

Look at Ronald Reagan's limited public speaking events in his last two years in the White House. How much of his sharpness in answering questions was gone.

Trump is self-delusional, narcissistic and generally full of poop. He is still in the used car salesman mode. I'm going to be really tired of listening to his bull chips in three and a half years. I only hope some of his supporters are also.

But Trump isn't the big problem now. It is the Republican Congress. People need to start working now to remove his supporters in Congress in 2018.

2020 isn't the battleground. 2018 is.
Not all who wander are lost.
 
jetwet1
Posts: 3334
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Francoflier wrote:
It seems Trump is essentialy still in campaign mode...
Boasts, lies, wild accusations, low on substance, high on rhetoric, attacking of the press.
Since that (somehow) worked for him during the campaign, he's reverting to it.
He's still holding rallies for Pete's sake...
He is so vain he'd rather waste time and effort trying to win an imaginary popularity contest in his head than run the country.


This is so very true.

A friend of ours (20 year old white male gay college student) surprised the heck out of me by voting for Trump, in fact he was pretty proud of the fact, I asked him today what he thought of Trumps first month in office...To quote " He is doing what he said he would do, he made good choices for his cabinet, in general things are going incredibly well", as I am now interested in how his thoughts evolve over the next 2-3 years, I am not going to beat him to death with facts, but wait and see how he reacts to events, yes I have my own little science experiment going on, but, my point is, this isn't your traditional right wing type kid, and he is buying into the Trump hype, should we be scared ?

rfields5421 wrote:

2020 isn't the battleground. 2018 is.


Yep, if things start go screwy in the next year, those with their seats up for election will be in an interesting spot...However, the US has a resiliency about it, this is a great thing, but it's also a bad thing, while Trump can really cluster f*** something tomorrow, it will take a couple of years to really be felt, in much the same way as the economy will continue to chug along pretty well for the next year or so thanks to Obama....Though, I can tell you that from the reports I read, there are already some cracks starting to show.

Edit; And those cracks may well be on Obama, but guess what, Trump gets to own them.
 
planeophilic
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:14 am

Siren wrote:
planeophilic wrote:
I wonder if HRC had won, would these laws still have been 'Arcane' and 'Anti-Democratic'?
Attacking constitutional procedure for your loss is like blaming the grass for losing in football.

Get over it. He won. Remember?


Yes, the laws would still be arcane and anti-democratic. I came out for national popular vote long before the election, and regardless of who won, it is an arcane, outdated, anti-democratic system of elections that subjugates the majority to the will of the minority.

I'm not going to get over the fact that the minority of 'deplorables' and the ill informed elected a man so manifestly unfit to serve, who has committed high crimes and misdemeanors already within a month of his taking the office of the Presidency, who lies every single time he opens his mouth... no. I won't be getting over it. I demand responsible, competent governance. And until I get that, the treasonous liars in the White House are going to be exposed for what they are: treasonous delusional liars.


Once again, it is very unhealthy to assume that all those voted him in are delusional, uneducated etc... This is the 'Oh if only if you were as educated as us!' behavior that a lot of people hate liberals and liberal politicians for. By your logic, a LGBT person who voted for person is Homophobic, Muslims who voted for him are Islamophobic, and Blacks and Mexicans who voted for him are racist.

The national popular vote does not work for a very specific reason- because it will make 4 counties i California the very decider for the post of president, and these 4-5 counties will then get a lot of federal attention and goodies. Trust me, I know- in India, which works on the national popular vote for the election of the Prime Minister, high population- low income- low development states get the MOST central attention. In states, which also rely on the NPV for the election of the Chief Minister (like the Governor in the US), a lot of attention is given to the districts which have minority community population- so that the numbers add up.

Sounds okay, right?

Now what if I were to tell you two outcomes of that:
1. The said states remain under developed, and have seen practically no change for the last 70 years. This is not only because of corruption, but also because it is in the interests of politicians to keep large states and Muslim areas under- developed. These people are very easy to mobilize and goad.
2. Low population states, like the Indian North East, remain VERY much disconnected.
IQ 6969- If I wasn't addicted to Frog Porn, I would be perfect.
 
planeophilic
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:17 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
planeophilic wrote:
I wonder if HRC had won, would these laws still have been 'Arcane' and 'Anti-Democratic'?
Attacking constitutional procedure for your loss is like blaming the grass for losing in football.

If the grass at your stadium is wet during the game while mine is dry, then it's not the same playing field.

When my vote has more weight that yours, that's a problem. If my vote were worth twice as much as yours on paper, I'm certain you'd also be ticked off.

As an example:

Wyoming cast 255,849 votes in total and get 3 electoral college votes.
Montana cast 497,147 votes in total and also gets 3 electoral college votes.

That right there means that though Montana has more people, Wyoming votes have more weight than Montana votes.


'Your' stadium and 'my' stadium makes no sense. That's because we are playing in the SAME stadium, AGAINST each other. If something affects badly, its bad for us both, and if something is good, its good for us both.
IQ 6969- If I wasn't addicted to Frog Porn, I would be perfect.
 
planeophilic
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:28 am

planeophilic wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
planeophilic wrote:
I wonder if HRC had won, would these laws still have been 'Arcane' and 'Anti-Democratic'?
Attacking constitutional procedure for your loss is like blaming the grass for losing in football.

If the grass at your stadium is wet during the game while mine is dry, then it's not the same playing field.

When my vote has more weight that yours, that's a problem. If my vote were worth twice as much as yours on paper, I'm certain you'd also be ticked off.

As an example:

Wyoming cast 255,849 votes in total and get 3 electoral college votes.
Montana cast 497,147 votes in total and also gets 3 electoral college votes.

That right there means that though Montana has more people, Wyoming votes have more weight than Montana votes.


'Your' stadium and 'my' stadium makes no sense. That's because we are playing in the SAME stadium, AGAINST each other. If something affects badly, its bad for us both, and if something is good, its good for us both.


A small error in the numbers, and although it supports your point,I will clarify:
http://mtelectionresults.gov/ (Montana's Secretary of State Website)

STATEWIDE VOTER TURNOUT:74.44%
Total Turnout: 516,901
Registered Voters: 694,370
IQ 6969- If I wasn't addicted to Frog Porn, I would be perfect.
 
planeophilic
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:41 am

salttee wrote:
vfw614 wrote:
Just check out the section of yesterday's presser where he was talking about the "nuclear holocaust"

I think that everyone should take note of how he is trying to use fear of Russian nuclear weapons to sell his idea of "partnership" with the Russians.

We've already been there and done that and we won, and that was when we were up against the whole of the Soviet Union.

Heck, even Jimmy Carter had more resolve that what Donald Trump is displaying.


Saying that we 'won' is a HUGE understatement.
Kim Jong Un/In/whatever?
Iran?
Afghan civil war, once the Russians left?
The People's Republic of China?

Sure, in 1990, some lame wall fell in Western Europe, but that was pretty much all that happened.
We did not win, because we did not take these people seriously enough.
IQ 6969- If I wasn't addicted to Frog Porn, I would be perfect.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:05 am

rfields5421 wrote:
I agree. He is, always has been, and in the future will continue to be a prime example of a crooked salesman.

No, Trump's trademarks in China will not violate the clause in the constitution. His company filed for those trademarks a long time ago. China's refusal to grant them appeared to be a violation of several treaties and international trademark law.

Now China is attempting to gain Trump's favor. Just as some countries do for every president.

What needs to be watched in the future is if Trump makes decisions that directly benefit China. He hasn't changed US policy toward China.

He talked a lot in the campaign about how he was going to make changes to trade with China - but that was just empty campaign promises. Unless he totally cuts the United States off from international trade, policy toward China cannot change much.

And the Republicans in Congress are not going to allow him to make any significant changes in relations with China.


We have been seeing changes in Russia. Putin never wanted Hillary in because Hillary wanted to stand up to Putin. Now, thanks to the orange menace, we have Russian war ships of the Eastern Seaboard. What was in those tax returns, Donnie?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
salttee
Posts: 3149
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:27 am

planeophilic wrote:
Sure, in 1990, some lame wall fell in Western Europe, but that was pretty much all that happened.

This shows your complete lack of understanding of what goes on outside your own head.
 
planeophilic
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:38 am

salttee wrote:
planeophilic wrote:
Sure, in 1990, some lame wall fell in Western Europe, but that was pretty much all that happened.

This shows your complete lack of understanding of what goes on outside your own head.


do you have anything substantive to say, or to rebut my points, rather than make a pointless statement?
IQ 6969- If I wasn't addicted to Frog Porn, I would be perfect.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:52 am

Listen to Bush II speak to the press vs. the human cheeto. You have to admit there is a yuge difference and one is so much worse than the other.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 14335
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:10 am

Siren wrote:
He's either going to have to be forcibly removed from the Presidency


It's statements like this from the unhinged left that leads to the behavior we saw when DeVos was physically blocked from entering a school.

If you wish for violence you may get it, but I don't think you will like the response.
90 Day Fiancé has taught me that Russian woman are excellent.
 
User avatar
Dano1977
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:46 am

He continues to build his narrative.
He's just tweeted that the media are the enemies of the people.
Next will come regulation and control in order to 'protect' the people, and slowly but surely the eradication of the biggest threat to his rule will begin.
Once he has vilified and dismantled the organisations who's job it is to scrutinise the administration, and only his controlled 'official' propaganda outlets are operating, the drip feed brainwashing will begin and a new authoritarian police state will be born.

Today he holds his first 2020 election campaign rally in a swing state in Florida. Is America stupid enough to let this run to its natural and inevitable conclusion? Will they sleep walk into this knowing what we all know about the outcomes when we have seen this behaviour before?

Many North Koreans believe they are 'free', and that the dear leader protects them from all ills. They also believe, because the state media told them, that North Korea won every single gold medal at the Rio Olympics. And that anything they may have seen to the contrary is an attempt to spread disunity by 'the enemy' to bring down the state.

We all knew this catastrophic imbecile was going to be a disaster, I don't think many could have foreseen how quickly he would attempt to subjugate the country and start to assert total dictatorship.

Be worried, these are small steps on a long but ultimately disastrous path.

Soon a rallying call will go out, and armed with what they will see as the blessing of their 'great leader' the nut jobs will start to take care of any and all dissenting voices.
The average EU official - he has the organising ability of the Italians, the flexibility of the Germans and the modesty of the French. And that's topped up by the imagination of the Belgians, the generosity of the Dutch.
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 1603
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 am

rfields5421 wrote:
One consistent problem the people on his campaign staff had was that Trump absolutely hates to give a speech from a written text.

He firmly believes that he is the greatest off the cuff, unrehearsed speaker in the world. That people love him because he speaks whatever pops into his head.

He hated his inaugural address because he had to stick close to the script which had been released early to the press.

He also dislikes speaking from a script because traditionally the script is released to the press before the speech is given. He doesn't want to give critics extra time to 'invent alternate facts'.

Trump doesn't have dementia or Alzheimer's like his father. If he did, he would get lost during his speeches and be unable to complete topics. He would not be able to respond to reporters questions, even with lies.

Look at Ronald Reagan's limited public speaking events in his last two years in the White House. How much of his sharpness in answering questions was gone.

Trump is self-delusional, narcissistic and generally full of poop. He is still in the used car salesman mode. I'm going to be really tired of listening to his bull chips in three and a half years. I only hope some of his supporters are also.

But Trump isn't the big problem now. It is the Republican Congress. People need to start working now to remove his supporters in Congress in 2018.

2020 isn't the battleground. 2018 is.


I didn't know Trump's father had Alzheimers. I remember very clearly, when Reagan was up for re-election during his debate performance he acted like a doddling old man. Now we know, that it was the onset of Alzheimer's. Maybe it was more pronounced the last two years, but it was apparent to many that something was wrong during his re-election.

For the life of me, i have always wonder why nobody said anything about his performance that night. I'm sure if i noticed, everyone noticed but decided winning the election was more important.

Now the same things happening with Trump. It's like deja vu.



Trump is showing the signs of something, whether it be mental illness, or the early stages of dementia. It's no coincident that Putin has already started messing with us.
 
GDB
Posts: 14266
Joined: Wed May 23, 2001 6:25 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:38 am

Apprently a WH staffer (as asked by Trump's Son In Law perhaps?) drafted some notes for this press conference, in the form of some jokes and some self deprecating remarks about himself.
Oh dear, the latter was never going to fly with the spoiled brat, as for the jokes? He had them removed because he didn't get them.

PM May, (a weak leader) held his hand apparently because Trump does not like being near stairs, is afraid for 'germs'. I would say he's hardly John Wayne is he? But Wayne was a draft dodger too, big tough, 'U-S-A', macho guy, not like these damned 'Liberals'.

But really, the nearest thing in recent memory that looks like a Trump TV event was Hugo Chavez and his hours long TV 'Hello Mr President' bore-fests.
Another personality cultist, who attacked the media all the time and crashed the economy, the late Mr Chavez has a LOT in common with Trump.
 
B777LRF
Posts: 2837
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:23 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:28 pm

planeophilic wrote:
Sure, in 1990, some lame wall fell in Western Europe, but that was pretty much all that happened.


That 'some lame wall' was also known as the Iron Curtain, effectively resulting in once proud Eastern European nations descending into the misery that is communism. To call it 'lame' reveals a serious lack of historical understanding. And a lot more than 'pretty much all' happened after the wall came down; Germany was re-unified, the Warsaw Pact crumbled; the Eastern European nations went from communist dictatorships to liberal democracies and, most importantly, the Soviet Union ceased to exist.

Calling that 'pretty much all' is rather puzzling.

Oh, and the Wall didn't come down in 1990 - it was in 1989. I should know, I was there! Got in the car late evening and drove 7 hours to Berlin to witness history in the making. It's by far the most important event in my lifetime.

And, finally, the Wall wasn't in 'Western Europe', it was the very thing which decided the free Western Europe from the suppressed Eastern Europe.
Signature. You just read one.
 
rfields5421
Posts: 6374
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:45 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:54 pm

I've watched my maternal grandmother, my mother's two older sisters, my mother, her two younger brothers all descend into Alzheimer's and eventually die from the disease. I've also seen the impact of non-Alzheimer's dementia in relatives and friends.

What I see in Trump is a very little bit of the slight slowing of the mental process as occurs with everyone who is 'lucky' enough to live into their 70s and 80s.

What I don't see in Trump is a change from his behavior and speeches or delivery from a year ago, two years ago, four years ago.

I don't know how many of you were watching him closely back then, but I was.

Some friends talked during the 2012 campaign that Donald Trump would be a better candidate than Romney. Shocked by the idea, I started watching him closely. I thought how could anybody seriously think this over hyped real estate swindler would make a good president. But I have to admit he his good at convincing people that he knows what he is doing.

I've been watching the train wreck in slow motion for so long now, but his behavior, methodology and manner of speaking have not changed.

Re: Reagan - I'm biased. I was in the US military during his presidency, was in Lebanon when we lost so many Marines because of direct interference in standard force protection by the White House, while the same White House was negotiating with Hezbollah behind our backs I've never liked the way the Reagan White House didn't support the troops they put in harms way.

But I always knew that most of the problems were because Reagan was a hands off President. He gave his people broad guidelines of what he wanted done, and didn't keep track of how they did it. If he wasn't at his best, it wasn't going to change much.

Trump on the other hand is a micro-managing fool who gives his staff fits because he will tell them to do something one minute, and change his mind and say he never said that a minute later.

Folks who watched his tv show know that. He never admits a mistake or that someone has a better idea. If he changes his mind, you were not smart enough to understand him the first time

I'm surprised how little has been said about his flip flop on the travel ban.

For 10 days we constantly heard him talking about how the ban had to be implemented instantly with no notice. Then he came out and started telling the press that he wanted to delay the implementation of the ban to allow people and immigration officials to understand what was going to happen. That he was worried that some green card holders and other type visa holders might get denied enter even they are guaranteed rights to due process by several laws.

The only reason he allowed the ban to be implemented so suddenly is because "top officials in law enforcement and immigration" insisted it had to be done that way.

What top officials? We know the White House never talked to DHS/ CBP about the order, and when it was issued refused to accept/ listen to any of their concerns. DHS Secretary Kelly has said publicly that the first he heard that a ban was going to be issued was at his swearing in, when the President signed the Executive Order. We know that the State Department was not consulted or made aware of the order and how they would have to enforce it until after it was signed.

We know the Department of Justice and his pick for Attorney General were not advised of the order until after it was signed.

The normal process for an Executive Order is to draft a proposal and tell DOJ / Attorney General - this is what the President wants to do - how do we make sure the EO is legal?

One would think President Trump's senior White House was a bunch of D.C. amateurs.
Not all who wander are lost.
 
rfields5421
Posts: 6374
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:45 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:59 pm

I got off topic a bit in the previous post. It happens when you get older.

Trump's response about the electoral vote huge victory shows he isn't suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's.

He was able to quickly frame responses and count arguments.

A person suffering early effects of lost mental function is going to freeze in such situations. Be unable to reply when presented with arguments in conflict with their views.

I wish Trump would stop talking often, but he keeps pushing his distorted reality.

That might be a sign of other issues, but not dementia.
Not all who wander are lost.
 
User avatar
Siren
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:50 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:22 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Siren wrote:
He's either going to have to be forcibly removed from the Presidency


It's statements like this from the unhinged left that leads to the behavior we saw when DeVos was physically blocked from entering a school.

If you wish for violence you may get it, but I don't think you will like the response.


I don't understand where you (and conservatives in general) see an incitement to violence? If I wanted to incite violence, I most certainly could.

Forcible removal is removal by means of processes enshrined in the constitution. If he's impeached and has his trial and is found guilty - and refused to leave, requiring that he be seized by the capital guard, secret service, or other organization to relinquish his seat (he will not go voluntarily) - that's not violence. That's the remedy the system has for constitutional crises, such the country is currently embroiled in. Another remedy is the 25th Amendment - not very likely as his entire administration is corrupt.
 
NIKV69
Posts: 14335
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Siren wrote:
I don't understand where you (and conservatives in general) see an incitement to violence? If I wanted to incite violence, I most certainly could.

Forcible removal is removal by means of processes enshrined in the constitution. If he's impeached and has his trial and is found guilty - and refused to leave, requiring that he be seized by the capital guard, secret service, or other organization to relinquish his seat (he will not go voluntarily) - that's not violence. That's the remedy the system has for constitutional crises, such the country is currently embroiled in. Another remedy is the 25th Amendment - not very likely as his entire administration is corrupt.


You didn't mean that and you know it. Furthermore I am not a conservative. In fact most of my social views would probably be left of even you. I do however believe in a border and fair taxation. I know that makes you a far right whack to the fringe left like you but if you stopped watching Rachel Maddow you would realize how shortsighted your thinking is. It is why Trump won. You ignored the center. The voters that choose our leaders. It's also why we need a third party. There is no place for people like you or the fringe right either. You are destroying the country.

Now back to your foolish and careless words. Trump will never be removed from office. Not by congress or by what you alluded to like a hostile overthrow. Though I can tell by your posts you are so unhinged by his win that it's hard to go day to day. Even with the empty promise you would leave the country which we all now you would never follow through on.

After a while your insane words reach people like we saw at the school with DeVos and at Berkley where far left anarchists took over and tried to burn it down. Basically spitting on the constitution you so quoted above. Now if this persists there will be pushback but I would hope you would be more responsible and wait to speak at the ballot box in 2018.
90 Day Fiancé has taught me that Russian woman are excellent.
 
salttee
Posts: 3149
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Siren

You've gotten yourself involved with a contender for the nastiest poster in the forum.
There are a few of the posters in this forum that you are better off ignoring completely; this guy is one of them.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:58 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Siren wrote:
I don't understand where you (and conservatives in general) see an incitement to violence? If I wanted to incite violence, I most certainly could.

Forcible removal is removal by means of processes enshrined in the constitution. If he's impeached and has his trial and is found guilty - and refused to leave, requiring that he be seized by the capital guard, secret service, or other organization to relinquish his seat (he will not go voluntarily) - that's not violence. That's the remedy the system has for constitutional crises, such the country is currently embroiled in. Another remedy is the 25th Amendment - not very likely as his entire administration is corrupt.


You didn't mean that and you know it. Furthermore I am not a conservative. In fact most of my social views would probably be left of even you. I do however believe in a border and fair taxation. I know that makes you a far right whack to the fringe left like you but if you stopped watching Rachel Maddow you would realize how shortsighted your thinking is. It is why Trump won. You ignored the center. The voters that choose our leaders. It's also why we need a third party. There is no place for people like you or the fringe right either. You are destroying the country.

Now back to your foolish and careless words. Trump will never be removed from office. Not by congress or by what you alluded to like a hostile overthrow. Though I can tell by your posts you are so unhinged by his win that it's hard to go day to day. Even with the empty promise you would leave the country which we all now you would never follow through on.

After a while your insane words reach people like we saw at the school with DeVos and at Berkley where far left anarchists took over and tried to burn it down. Basically spitting on the constitution you so quoted above. Now if this persists there will be pushback but I would hope you would be more responsible and wait to speak at the ballot box in 2018.


The biggest reason the human cheeto is in office is the flyover states banded together after eight years of "Obama/liberals have destroyed this country!" being pushed on them ad nauseum. Whenever a "liberal" would point out the unemployment rate under Obama went form nearly 10% to less than 5%, the counter argument was "well the REAL unemployment rate..." or that gas prices were nearly cut in half under Obama "yeah because we get our gas from here!" even though it is an open market. And, when it is pointed out that Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 the natural response is "yeah well, just get in line behind the current president! We would for you all!" Except you all have proven you never did.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:24 pm

So, are we just going to ignore the "mainstream media is the enemy of the people"? Putin, Mussolini, Hitler, Chavez, etc. would be proud.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 14335
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:52 pm

salttee wrote:
Siren

You've gotten yourself involved with a contender for the nastiest poster in the forum.
There are a few of the posters in this forum that you are better off ignoring completely; this guy is one of them.


I can't help the fact that injecting truth and sanity in your posts where the President is constantly called a racist, xenophobe, un-American, cheeto, Hitler and the like is being nasty. If you want to call me nasty compared to the toxic rhetoric you and others pollute this forum with daily go right ahead but it's an obvious deflection. Siren has made many statements that serve nothing but to incite fringe violence. She constantly slags this country and pushes for our President to be removed from office with delusional charges. She can fight her own battles.

seb146 wrote:
[The biggest reason the human cheeto is in office is the flyover states banded together after eight years of "Obama/liberals have destroyed this country!" being pushed on them ad nauseum. Whenever a "liberal" would point out the unemployment rate under Obama went form nearly 10% to less than 5%, the counter argument was "well the REAL unemployment rate..." or that gas prices were nearly cut in half under Obama "yeah because we get our gas from here!" even though it is an open market. And, when it is pointed out that Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 the natural response is "yeah well, just get in line behind the current president! We would for you all!" Except you all have proven you never did.


If the "real unemployment rate is 10% is BS why did Bernie Sanders make that very statement during the campaign?
90 Day Fiancé has taught me that Russian woman are excellent.
 
rfields5421
Posts: 6374
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:45 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 pm

The party / candidates out of power always talk about the real unemployment rate.

But none of them do anything about it, especially if they win the election

For those that do not know, if you exhaust unemployment benefits, or have no unemployment insurance - you are not counted as unemployed.

If you just graduated from high school or college and have not found a job, you are not counted as unemployed.

If you are age 65 and need additional income, you are not counted as unemployed.

If you have a 10 hour per week minimum wage fast food job - you are counted as fully employed.

You can take ANY president's unemployment rate and add 5 to 7 percent.

If you want to say President Obama's real unemployment rate at the end of 8 years was 10%, then you are also saying President Bush's real unemployment rate at the end of 8 years was 16%.

And this new president is NOT going to change the way the figures are calculated/ presented.

At the end of the Bush presidency this country was in a deep recession, largely as a result of reduced spending for the Iraq/ Afghanistan war.

We always have a recession and high unemployment when military spending is cut back. Buying military equipment always creates high paying jobs because the equipment must be made in the US b

This president might artificially lower the unemployment rate for a few years by purchasing unneeded military equipment, and then near the end of his presidency the president unemployment rate will soar as the deficit costs cause inflation.
Not all who wander are lost.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:32 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
[The biggest reason the human cheeto is in office is the flyover states banded together after eight years of "Obama/liberals have destroyed this country!" being pushed on them ad nauseum. Whenever a "liberal" would point out the unemployment rate under Obama went form nearly 10% to less than 5%, the counter argument was "well the REAL unemployment rate..." or that gas prices were nearly cut in half under Obama "yeah because we get our gas from here!" even though it is an open market. And, when it is pointed out that Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 the natural response is "yeah well, just get in line behind the current president! We would for you all!" Except you all have proven you never did.


If the "real unemployment rate is 10% is BS why did Bernie Sanders make that very statement during the campaign?


I never said it was BS. I said the right didn't say anything about the REAL unemployment rate until Obama. They didn't breathe one peep of a REAL unemployment rate during Bush's Great Recession or now. I just found that worth pointing out.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
WIederling
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:05 am

If one looks at the numbers :
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... asures.svg
via:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unemploym ... ted_States
the insinuated "fact" that during the Obama presidency U3 numbers where
cosmetically fixed ^H reduced via
a swap out to the "uncounted" unemployed is wrong.
That rate (U6) had a ceiling short on 20% ~2010.
If Trump goes on with letting the banksters from their leash ( instead of adding
an urgently needed muzzle ) you will see this cycle repeat in 4 to 6 years.
( and again the fixer will be chastised for the purported damage.)
Murphy is an optimist
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 8655
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:42 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
If the "real unemployment rate is 10% is BS why did Bernie Sanders make that very statement during the campaign?

$20 to a charity of our choice that when the February report comes along, Trump is not gonna talk about the "real unemployment". If the metric goes down he'll take credit (suddenly forgetting the real unemployment); if the metric shows an increase in unemployment, he'll still refer to the one posted by the BLS (just barely referencing that there's still work to be done) but blaming Obama for the really bad numbers (even though this is now his first month in office and "he's bringing jobs back like never before because companies are staying").

"Real unemployment"? That was a good soundbite during the campaign; not so much anymore.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
ER757
Posts: 4156
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:16 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:55 pm

seb146 wrote:
So, are we just going to ignore the "mainstream media is the enemy of the people"? Putin, Mussolini, Hitler, Chavez, etc. would be proud.

Well, even Fox is calling him out of that one. And rightfully so. That is a very, very dangerous road he's starting down. He's planting the seeds of doubt in the minds of his followers so that anything reported by the "mainstream media" that casts his actions in a bad light can be called BS. This is how dictators are born.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/dont ... 00401.html
 
NIKV69
Posts: 14335
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 pm

seb146 wrote:
I never said it was BS. I said the right didn't say anything about the REAL unemployment rate until Obama. They didn't breathe one peep of a REAL unemployment rate during Bush's Great Recession or now. I just found that worth pointing out.


That's because it happened at the end of his term. All during Obama's term we needed to create 300,000 jobs to have a robust recovery. He averaged probably half. As people exhausted unemployment benes they are not counted in the unemployment rate that Obama touted as a way to try to tell us things were good. It's never happened because we haven't seen this since the great depression.


einsteinboricua wrote:
$20 to a charity of our choice that when the February report comes along, Trump is not gonna talk about the "real unemployment". If the metric goes down he'll take credit (suddenly forgetting the real unemployment); if the metric shows an increase in unemployment, he'll still refer to the one posted by the BLS (just barely referencing that there's still work to be done) but blaming Obama for the really bad numbers (even though this is now his first month in office and "he's bringing jobs back like never before because companies are staying").

"Real unemployment"? That was a good soundbite during the campaign; not so much anymore.


Firstly we won't see any changes for months. He hasn't announced his tax cuts and businesses won't make moves till they see. I am pretty sure though we will see an uptick in a year once business starts to act on the more friendly climate as opposed to Obama attacking them for being successful.
90 Day Fiancé has taught me that Russian woman are excellent.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:31 am

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I never said it was BS. I said the right didn't say anything about the REAL unemployment rate until Obama. They didn't breathe one peep of a REAL unemployment rate during Bush's Great Recession or now. I just found that worth pointing out.


That's because it happened at the end of his term. All during Obama's term we needed to create 300,000 jobs to have a robust recovery. He averaged probably half. As people exhausted unemployment benes they are not counted in the unemployment rate that Obama touted as a way to try to tell us things were good. It's never happened because we haven't seen this since the great depression.


And unemployment, reported by the government for decades, went down under Obama to under 5%. But, that was awful, according to right wingers. So, let's go back to the REAL unemployment rate of 30% that George W Bush left. That seemed to make righties happy.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
alfa164
Posts: 3953
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:34 am

NIKV69 wrote:
I can't help the fact that injecting truth and sanity in your posts where the President is constantly called a racist, xenophobe, un-American, cheeto, Hitler and the like is being nasty


I have never heard the terms "truth and sanity" used in the same sentence as "the President"; i.e., Trump.

And he is called a "racist, xenophobe, and un-American" because his policies and the people he relies on indicate that those are proper descriptions. "Cheeto", maybe not; a real Cheeto has, at least, some redeeming value.

NIKV69 wrote:
Siren has made many statements that serve nothing but to incite fringe violence. She constantly slags this country and pushes for our President to be removed from office with delusional charges. She can fight her own battles.


Somehow, I missed the calls to violence... but I know that the Trump-supporting lemmings can find a conspiracy in anyone else's motives.

Personally, I don't think he will be impeached; I think he will become so frustrated at his lack of imperial power; so irate over the rapid fall of his support; and so personally indignant over his falling popularity - once he sees the truth, which is not a given, I'll admit - that he will simply walk away from the Presidency, claiming he was destroyed from within.

I give him less than two years. Without violence, by the way.
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14561
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:17 am

seb146 wrote:
That seemed to make righties happy.


It does. Hard to justify low wages in a below 5% unemployment environment. If you want to force even people with a degree into taking minimum wage jobs you need much higher unemployment. Low unemployment only gives workers leverage for wage negotiations, and that has to be avoided at all cost.

Same reason they make tax cuts, if the finances ever got healthy, there wouldn´t be any justification to without proper social security from people.

They just want to make Huxley's "Brave new World" come true, with them and their people being the Alphas.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14561
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:23 am

alfa164 wrote:
Somehow, I missed the calls to violence... but I know that the Trump-supporting lemmings can find a conspiracy in anyone else's motives.


It helps to ignore that their own are shooting up Mosques .... ...

So, they have to make up violence or calls to it, so they can point fingers.....

best regards
Thomas
Last edited by tommy1808 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 5813
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:24 am

alfa164 wrote:
Personally, I don't think he will be impeached; I think he will become so frustrated at his lack of imperial power; so irate over the rapid fall of his support; and so personally indignant over his falling popularity - once he sees the truth, which is not a given, I'll admit - that he will simply walk away from the Presidency, claiming he was destroyed from within.


It will be interesting to watch... although more interesting the farther away you are from that unfolding shitastrophe, in a perverse kind of way.

Trump's autocratic, mafia-style management style means that he will only give positions of power in the government to people he trusts, which means people who supported him from day one. He gives seats away based on loyalty, not on competence. Which is why we saw incredibly incompetent and downright dangerous people like Flynn and DeVos get responsibilities they have no experience or relatable skills to properly manage. It is also why Trump is having great difficulties filling out seats in the government, as proven by Harward's refusal to take the job as Trump would not allow him to pick his own team.
There are a number of competent politicians within the GOP who would form a working government, but Trump's paranoia and fear of losing control will never allow them anywhere near where they should be. Which is understandable, in a way. Most of the GOP was firmly against Trump until the primaries. Only when he emerged as the only viable candidate did most of them grudgingly line up behind him. It turned out to be a bonanza for them as they rode the Trump train into controlling most of the government...
Now, while they all appear to be loyal to Trump, you can definitely see that this is an uneasy alliance. The mainstream GOP supports Trump, even through his most flamboyant and cringe-worthy blunders as long as he unquestioningly signs the bills they draft and push in front of him and helps them further their own agenda. It is all a facade of course. most of them still despise the man and would steer the government in a different direction than his if they were given the chance.
Now, the minute the Trump administration, which is already teetering on the brink, descends to a level that even the GOP finds undefendable (quite a feat, but I'm certain he will get there), or if he becomes a liability for the GOP's approval rating and risks losing them the midterms, they will all turn on him like the hyenas they are and leave him for dead in favor of a more amenable Pence.

There are 2 options for Trump, who is finding that there are not enough loyal people around him to govern the way he wants to govern...
- He either starts making concessions to the party and starts delegating to people who were not always supporting of him and subsequently lose control over some parts of the government.
- He continues his paranoid management style in which he refuses to trust people not completely devoted to him and subsequently fails to form a properly functioning government, hence leading the current charade to its eventual head.

Being the 70 year old, narcissistic, egocentric man that he is, and having spent his whole life using this dysfunctional management style in his businesses, I very much doubt that he is capable of changing now.

The paranoid monarch mind soon find out how much patience his court has with him. This is your typical XVII th century European politics right there. Some things never change...
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:29 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
That seemed to make righties happy.


It does. Hard to justify low wages in a below 5% unemployment environment. If you want to force even people with a degree into taking minimum wage jobs you need much higher unemployment. Low unemployment only gives workers leverage for wage negotiations, and that has to be avoided at all cost.

Same reason they make tax cuts, if the finances ever got healthy, there wouldn´t be any justification to without proper social security from people.

They just want to make Huxley's "Brave new World" come true, with them and their people being the Alphas.

best regards
Thomas


You bring up another good point: The right keeps complaining "if your job pays so little, get a better job!" Okay. This is how to do it. But they don't want that. Even though they keep telling people to do that.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 14335
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:47 am

seb146 wrote:
And unemployment, reported by the government for decades, went down under Obama to under 5%. But, that was awful, according to right wingers. So, let's go back to the REAL unemployment rate of 30% that George W Bush left. That seemed to make righties happy.


No it didn't, it didn't really change at all, because creating 150,000 jobs a month which was half of would be needed to improve the economy just kept us limping along. When the people started losing their UI benes after Obama's first year they weren't counted. The figure the government gives you doesn't count under-employed or the ones not collecting benes. Which is why the real unemployment rate for the US for all of Obama was around 9%. It's why Bernie said what he said since he is one of the only people in the DNC that just don't say things to get votes.

alfa164 wrote:
And he is called a "racist, xenophobe, and un-American" because his policies and the people he relies on indicate that those are proper descriptions. "Cheeto", maybe not; a real Cheeto has, at least, some redeeming value.


All manufactured. If you can produce any instance where Donald Trump has exhibited racist behavior I would love to see it.

alfa164 wrote:
Personally, I don't think he will be impeached; I think he will become so frustrated at his lack of imperial power; so irate over the rapid fall of his support; and so personally indignant over his falling popularity - once he sees the truth, which is not a given, I'll admit - that he will simply walk away from the Presidency, claiming he was destroyed from within.

I give him less than two years. Without violence, by the way.


His support will not have a rapid fall, in fact the opposite. Just because the people that didn't vote for him the first time get the loudest microphone on CNN and MSNBC doesn't mean his support is waning. If you saw the crowd in FL the other day you would see that. In fact he will probably carry that state even easier in 2020. Which with OH would spell doom for the far left rabble rouser the DNC nominates.

Also your claim that he is going to resign from office is so ridiculous and off the wall it doesn't deserve a response but I bet you will hear it after the GOP crushes the DNC again in the midterms.
90 Day Fiancé has taught me that Russian woman are excellent.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14561
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:04 am

NIKV69 wrote:
If you can produce any instance where Donald Trump has exhibited racist behavior I would love to see it..


If you would love to see it, you would have seen it a long time ago. I mean the FBI releasing its inquiry in his racists landlord practices did make the news after all...

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:23 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
And unemployment, reported by the government for decades, went down under Obama to under 5%. But, that was awful, according to right wingers. So, let's go back to the REAL unemployment rate of 30% that George W Bush left. That seemed to make righties happy.


No it didn't, it didn't really change at all, because creating 150,000 jobs a month which was half of would be needed to improve the economy just kept us limping along. When the people started losing their UI benes after Obama's first year they weren't counted. The figure the government gives you doesn't count under-employed or the ones not collecting benes. Which is why the real unemployment rate for the US for all of Obama was around 9%. It's why Bernie said what he said since he is one of the only people in the DNC that just don't say things to get votes.


And, again, no one cared about "real" unemployment figures until Obama was in office. Then, it was off to the races. If Republicans are such wonderful job creators, what did they do to lift that "magic" number to help the economy improve? How is the cheeto-in-chief doing with that and the historic REAL unemployment figures?

NIKV69 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
And he is called a "racist, xenophobe, and un-American" because his policies and the people he relies on indicate that those are proper descriptions. "Cheeto", maybe not; a real Cheeto has, at least, some redeeming value.


All manufactured. If you can produce any instance where Donald Trump has exhibited racist behavior I would love to see it.


It took him this long to bring up anti-Semitism. He has two racists helping him. He constantly talks about "Muslim" threats and how bad illegals are. Remember when he said that Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers? Remember, after that, when he said he could not get a fair trial because "the judge is Mexican"? Just because he does not overtly and constantly use racial slurs does not mean he is not racist. Subtlety.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 14335
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:28 am

tommy1808 wrote:

If you would love to see it, you would have seen it a long time ago. I mean the FBI releasing its inquiry in his racists landlord practices did make the news after all...

best regards
Thomas


Can you post the results please.

seb146 wrote:

And, again, no one cared about "real" unemployment figures until Obama was in office. Then, it was off to the races. If Republicans are such wonderful job creators, what did they do to lift that "magic" number to help the economy improve? How is the cheeto-in-chief doing with that and the historic REAL unemployment figures?


That is because we hadn't had a situation where people stayed on UI for that long since the great depression. It was all new to everyone. People staying on UI for 90 weeks and still not getting a job? That is why the unemployment figure from the government was artificial. As far as President Trump and the unemployment rate lets give him at least 6 months he just got into office.

seb146 wrote:
It took him this long to bring up anti-Semitism. He has two racists helping him. He constantly talks about "Muslim" threats and how bad illegals are. Remember when he said that Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers? Remember, after that, when he said he could not get a fair trial because "the judge is Mexican"? Just because he does not overtly and constantly use racial slurs does not mean he is not racist. Subtlety.


Just because you are not constantly talking about anti-Semitism doesn't make you an anti-Semite. That is a DNC smear tactic. If you are talking about Jeff Sessions or Bannon you are using second hand innuendo to smear them. And there are some Mexicans that are rapists, murderers and drug dealers. It's the left that is trying to make you think he said all of them are. You will run with it because are blinded by your hatred of him.
90 Day Fiancé has taught me that Russian woman are excellent.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:42 am

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

And, again, no one cared about "real" unemployment figures until Obama was in office. Then, it was off to the races. If Republicans are such wonderful job creators, what did they do to lift that "magic" number to help the economy improve? How is the cheeto-in-chief doing with that and the historic REAL unemployment figures?


That is because we hadn't had a situation where people stayed on UI for that long since the great depression. It was all new to everyone. People staying on UI for 90 weeks and still not getting a job? That is why the unemployment figure from the government was artificial. As far as President Trump and the unemployment rate lets give him at least 6 months he just got into office.


Part of that was people also losing their homes and health care and trying to just stay in it. People didn't want to "take what they could get" but take the job that could pay for their lifestyle before the markets crashed.

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
It took him this long to bring up anti-Semitism. He has two racists helping him. He constantly talks about "Muslim" threats and how bad illegals are. Remember when he said that Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers? Remember, after that, when he said he could not get a fair trial because "the judge is Mexican"? Just because he does not overtly and constantly use racial slurs does not mean he is not racist. Subtlety.


Just because you are not constantly talking about anti-Semitism doesn't make you an anti-Semite. That is a DNC smear tactic. If you are talking about Jeff Sessions or Bannon you are using second hand innuendo to smear them. And there are some Mexicans that are rapists, murderers and drug dealers. It's the left that is trying to make you think he said all of them are. You will run with it because are blinded by your hatred of him.


This is really hilarious to me right now. The same people who say "well, because ALL Muslims didn't denounce X attack means they are all guilty" are now saying "just because we all don't say it does not mean we hate Jews." You can't have it both ways, snowflake.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14561
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:22 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Can you post the results please.


no, i won´t do that, since the release is well known for everyone that has eyes and ears open for a few minutes per day. It has also been discussed in the media for about a year. If you still haven´t noticed, it is because you don´t want to. If Breitbart failed to report it, that is your fault.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14561
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:40 am

WOW.. this is probably a new record:

President Trump yields ~4 lies per day.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... mp-claims/

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
NIKV69
Posts: 14335
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:31 pm

seb146 wrote:
You can't have it both ways, snowflake.


LOL I am hardly a snowflake. Brown hair Brown eyes and my daddy crossed the border from Europe legally. Your hatred is beginning to get to a dangerous level. You really should seek some help. Your mental health will thank you.
90 Day Fiancé has taught me that Russian woman are excellent.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23741
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps dementia.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:00 am

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
You can't have it both ways, snowflake.


LOL I am hardly a snowflake. Brown hair Brown eyes and my daddy crossed the border from Europe legally. Your hatred is beginning to get to a dangerous level. You really should seek some help. Your mental health will thank you.


That's what people have been telling you right wingers for 20+ years, but thanks, anyway...
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14561
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trumps dementia.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:28 am

seb146 wrote:
That's what people have been telling you right wingers for 20+ years, but thanks, anyway...


And rightly so, considering they just voted a mentally unstable old and very sick man into the highest office of the nation.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: T prop, Virtual737 and 24 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos