Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

LoganTheBogan
Topic Author

Andrew Anane: The fanboy that went too far

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi everyone this is my first post and I find it to be quite serious. I personally don't like naming and shaming but when it reaches the level that I'm going to show you I think you will understand.
Those that are subscribed to the Airbus YouTube channel may know of a frequent figure by the name of Andew Anane in the comment section of nearly all Airbus videos and possibly some Boeing videos. Now if you have encountered Andrew you will know that he has a huge passion for Airbus which I don't mind as I do myself but certainly not in the way he does. Andrew will swear, argue about silly things and threaten you if you have a small negative thing to say or you disagree with him. His manner is utter nonsense. I understand that this is the internet but I still think is behavior to other people is really sad. I personally don't get offended by his comments but could you imaging how a commenter would feel if he just mentioned a simple thing and then had a 90+ response of just swearing and arguing.

For those that have not seen him in action I will add a link to a collection of screenshots bellow.
TBH I don't know why people don't report people like him.

http://imgur.com/a/pIFD0

Cheers!
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Scorpio

Re: Andrew Anane: The fanboy that went too far

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:10 pm

First, welcome to a.net.

Second, did you just waste your very first post here on a thread about a troll on youtube? It's the youtube comments, aka the cesspool of the internet. Ignore him, block him and move on.

KruegerFlaps

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:07 am

Likewise, welcome to Airliners.

Sadly, the world is full of people who simply write to provoke a response. It doesn't matter what the issue or subject may be, all that matters to them is that they can be deliberately rude and insulting. They might think that they are smart but if that's the highlight of their day, what can I say?

LoganTheBogan wrote:

Out of interest, have you?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt Speech, 1783

LoganTheBogan
Topic Author

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:17 am

KruegerFlaps wrote:
Likewise, welcome to Airliners.

Sadly, the world is full of people who simply write to provoke a response. It doesn't matter what the issue or subject may be, all that matters to them is that they can be deliberately rude and insulting. They might think that they are smart but if that's the highlight of their day, what can I say?

LoganTheBogan wrote:

Out of interest, have you?

I sure have. I very rarely point my finger at people but Andrew is one of those people that shows up on every comment section relating to Airbus and ruins the whole experience. I am a fairly elderly person at the ripe old age of 67 so it could be that I was raised in a very controlled and strict environment :D
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

TWA772LR

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm not a big youtuber or youtube junky, I usually go on there to listen to songs I don't have/don't care to download. But I just looked at the link the OP posted, and this guy is hilarious! He literally made me lol! Clearly Mr. Anane has never heard of a little gem called McDonnell-Douglas! :biggrin:

It's a god thing you have to pay to use a.net, or this site would deteriorate a lot faster than it is. Although, to give credit where credit is due, the mods are doing a great job of eliminating the fake accounts that are just bots that spout utter nonsense. We all know the users who I'm talking about...
When wasn't America great?

The thoughts and opinions shared under this username are mine and are not influenced by my employer.

wingman

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:05 pm

I have to agree, reading the guy's posts had me cracking up. Is that what a bot is or is he real? I'm honestly starting to slip away from all this techno babble and keep counseling my wife to let go of Facebook and the like. A.net is pretty much the only place I go to read the craziness and add a bit of my own on occasion. No more cable, no tv ads, facebook or twitter. I'll read the comments on Fox once in a while but both the left and right drivel gets boring. This guy Anane though, he has something special. Very funny.