Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

anshabhi
Topic Author

Indian shot dead by American spewing racial slurs in Kansas

Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:58 am

An Indian engineer was killed and two others injured when an American man opened fire on them after allegedly yelling "get out of my country", with the local police calling it as a "possible hate crime".
Srinivas Kuchibhotla, 32, working at the Garmin headquarters in Olathe, was killed in the shooting on Wednesday night, while another Indian and his colleague Alok Madasani was critically injured and is battling for life at a local hospital.

http://timesofindia.com/nri/us-canada-n ... leshow/573

Another Trump inspired terrorist attack?

TheF15Ace

Re: Indian shot dead by American spewing racial slurs in Kansas

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:10 am

AirPacific747 wrote:
Link doesn't work

Different source:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/kans ... n-homepage

anshabhi
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:52 am

According to this source, the shooter thought he is shooting 2 Arabs:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/cr ... 59444.html

He was an idiot! Arabs in a bar..

Flighty

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:42 pm

What a terrible hate crime. He should face the firing squad within 1 month. IMO

1 month is plenty of time for a very fair trial, a sentencing hearing and carryout of a compassionate, swift, lawful death sentence.

vrbarreto

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Chump said anything about this? Thought not...

AirPacific747

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Redd wrote:

A fantasy. There are strict laws in Germany against anything reminiscent of the Nazis.

lol. I see you missed the links I provided in that previous post.

Do you think such extremists would care about those laws?

anshabhi
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:17 pm

vrbarreto wrote:

Not yet. He is attending a right wing party today (CPAC). I don't expect any statement from him either. He completely ignored the Quebec mosque shooting.

BarfBag

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Yawn. Another shooting in America, and another fight between the "Blame Trump!" and the "Don't Blame Trump!" brigades.

Symptom of a society that's locked in growing internal conflict, armed to the teeth with privately owned weapons.

OA412

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:57 pm

I've just gone through and gutted this thread. Of 35 posts, just 7 were on topic. The topic is the shooting of an Indian American man in Kansas. It is not Nazis, Neo-Nazis, Europe, the rise of Neo-Nazis in Sweden, the number of White people in Marin County or anything other than an Indian-American man being shot and killed in Kansas. Continued off-topic posts and shameful railroading to serve an agenda will be met with bans.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

NIKV69

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:25 pm

anshabhi wrote:
An Indian engineer was killed and two others injured when an American man opened fire on them after allegedly yelling "get out of my country", with the local police calling it as a "possible hate crime".
Srinivas Kuchibhotla, 32, working at the Garmin headquarters in Olathe, was killed in the shooting on Wednesday night, while another Indian and his colleague Alok Madasani was critically injured and is battling for life at a local hospital.

No, the hatred in the shooter's heart was there long before Trump came along. Please stop with the propaganda tying every biased crime to Trump. Was Obama responsible for every black on white hate crime?

vrbarreto wrote:

Why should he?
I am the Googlizer!!!

tommy1808

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:13 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Was Obama responsible for every black on white hate crime?

Because he was on record saying whites are rapists and drug dealers and delivered other excuses to kill whites all the time?

Why should he?

Because a president busy making up terrorist strikes that never happened should certainly say something about real ones. Like condemn them, instead of showing agreement with those actions by his silence.

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

vrbarreto

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:22 pm

Had the shooting been by a refugee from one of the ban countries trump and co would have been tweeting and referencing it like mad.. The guy who tried to stop the shooter is a true hero.

NIKV69

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:22 am

tommy1808 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Was Obama responsible for every black on white hate crime?

Because he was on record saying whites are rapists and drug dealers and delivered other excuses to kill whites all the time?

Why should he?

Because a president busy making up terrorist strikes that never happened should certainly say something about real ones. Like condemn them, instead of showing agreement with those actions by his silence.

Best regards
Thomas

This wasn't terrorism it was overt racism. Huge difference.
I am the Googlizer!!!

LMP737

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:33 am

NIKV69 wrote:

No, it was terrorism. However in this case there will be a collective shrug of the shoulders in the US. Now if the roles were reversed there would be calls for travel bans, deportations, send in SEAL Team 6 etc, etc.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

solarflyer22

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 am

Very sad and he was working with Garmin on their digital avionics in Kansas so all you GA pilots were certainly benefiting from the work he was doing. Its just amazing to me that 1, you go into a bar possibly seeing people DRINKING ALCOHOL, 2, presume they are Muslim anyway, then mistake Indians for Iranians or Arabs and then shoto the guys.

Astonishing ignorance in this country. They only other hate crime murder after 9/11 was also against a Sikh Indian. The idiots assumed because he had a turban on his head, he was a muslim.

NIKV69

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:01 am

LMP737 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

No, it was terrorism. However in this case there will be a collective shrug of the shoulders in the US. Now if the roles were reversed there would be calls for travel bans, deportations, send in SEAL Team 6 etc, etc.

How was it terrorism? It was a hate crime. If you need some help deciphering the difference do some research. Jeez. :shakehead:
I am the Googlizer!!!

einsteinboricua

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:18 am

NIKV69 wrote:
How was it terrorism? It was a hate crime. If you need some help deciphering the difference do some research. Jeez. :shakehead:

The FBi defines terrorism as
the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

Unlawful use of force/violence? :checkmark:
Against persons or property? :checkmark:
To Intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population or any segment thereof? :checkmark:
In the furtherance of political or social objectives? :checkmark:

I think we got a winner here. If you need a map, I'll show you:

Unlawful use of force/violence: shooting
Against a person or property: the Indian
Intimidate any segment: those who are like the Indian
Furtherance of political or social objective: make/keep America White and Christian; deport Muslims.

Of course, had the roles been reversed and it had been White blood spilled, Trump would be tweeting like crazy, the GOP would also be having a marathon passing a ban as an act of Congress, the Democrats would be silent, condemning, or defending the motives, and you would be posting about how this is Obama's fault, how the liberal activist judge from WA allowed this to happen, and more calls for "extreme" vetting.

But of course, it was a White who committed the shooting, so we stick to the usual script and call him a "lone wolf with mental issues"...he's a veteran...probably PTSD and nothing less. Racist motives? Nah! That thing disappeared decades ago.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

LMP737

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:20 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

To repeat what einstienborica said.

To Intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population or any segment thereof? :checkmark:

But I'm guessing in your book terrorism is only committed by who pray to the wrong imaginary friend.

MaverickM11

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:13 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
No, the hatred in the shooter's heart was there long before Trump came along. Please stop with the propaganda tying every biased crime to Trump.

Perhaps, but Trump gave him a free pass to take it to the next level. When the president promises a Muslim ban, his senior advisor alternates between calling Islam a cancer and Nazism, and his now former NSA went on regular unhinged rants on the danger of Islam, it sends a clear message. And Trump's lil foot soldiers like this guy and the shooter in Quebec heard it loud and clear. There will be more, and the administration will remain silent while making up nonexistent attacks to marginalize Muslims further. They already have.
I don't take responsibility at all

seb146

Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:34 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
anshabhi wrote:

No, the hatred in the shooter's heart was there long before Trump came along. Please stop with the propaganda tying every biased crime to Trump. Was Obama responsible for every black on white hate crime?

According to the right, he was. Besides, the hatred this shooter had in his heart when he committed this act of terror was there since 9/11.

NIKV69 wrote:
vrbarreto wrote:

Why should he?

Every terror attack, every mass shooting, the sitting president speaks to the nation. They stop what they are doing and speak to We The People. That is called "being a leader."
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

fallap

Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Flighty wrote:
What a terrible hate crime. He should face the firing squad within 1 month. IMO

1 month is plenty of time for a very fair trial, a sentencing hearing and carryout of a compassionate, swift, lawful death sentence.

Please don't report for jury duty, ever.
Ex grease monkey buried head to toe inside an F-16M
Now studying Political Science

mdsh00

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
vrbarreto wrote:

Why should he?

He should because he's the President of the United States and this is a story that has gotten national attention and was a product of racism and xenophobia. If he is genuine about "Making America Great Again" and being a president for all Americans then he could use this tragedy as an opportunity to show it. If he has the time to be whining in the early morning hours about how the media and Nordstrom are being mean to him and his family, commenting or making up attacks in Europe, then he can certainly find a minute or so to fire off a tweet condemning this slimeball. Until then he just keeps showing that he's full of hot air.

solarflyer22 wrote:
Very sad and he was working with Garmin on their digital avionics in Kansas so all you GA pilots were certainly benefiting from the work he was doing. Its just amazing to me that 1, you go into a bar possibly seeing people DRINKING ALCOHOL, 2, presume they are Muslim anyway, then mistake Indians for Iranians or Arabs and then shoto the guys.

Astonishing ignorance in this country. They only other hate crime murder after 9/11 was also against a Sikh Indian. The idiots assumed because he had a turban on his head, he was a muslim.

Don't forget the Oak Creek massacre in 2012. Again more mistaken identity (not that it's right to be targeting Muslims either). As an 2nd generation (or is it 1st? gen) American of Indian background, this reminds me of the fear that many of us lived in right after 9/11, hearing about Indians being beaten and/or killed by idiots thinking they were "gettin' some Muslims".

People on social media and elsewhere make statements of "why can't we all just be American." The problem is that as great as it sounds, many of those people never grew up having being shouted at to "go back to your country :D " or that "L.A." is not an acceptable answer when you are asked "where are you from?" or being told you "speak perfect English :banghead: "

NIKV69

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:00 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

The FBi defines terrorism as
the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

I think we got a winner here. If you need a map, I'll show you:

Unlawful use of force/violence: shooting
Against a person or property: the Indian
Intimidate any segment: those who are like the Indian
Furtherance of political or social objective: make/keep America White and Christian; deport Muslims.

Of course, had the roles been reversed and it had been White blood spilled, Trump would be tweeting like crazy, the GOP would also be having a marathon passing a ban as an act of Congress, the Democrats would be silent, condemning, or defending the motives, and you would be posting about how this is Obama's fault, how the liberal activist judge from WA allowed this to happen, and more calls for "extreme" vetting.

But of course, it was a White who committed the shooting, so we stick to the usual script and call him a "lone wolf with mental issues"...he's a veteran...probably PTSD and nothing less. Racist motives? Nah! That thing disappeared decades ago.

So you are inventing the fact he did this act to tell all Indians they are going to be killed in the US? That he did this to keep America white and so that we start deporting Muslims?

Please I beg you turn off MSNBC right now. Please....Just turn them off!
I am the Googlizer!!!

solarflyer22

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Apparently the shooter is a former ATC Controller. That's gotta hurt some Anetters out there. There are some true ignorants on these forums so I can't say I am surprised though.

einsteinboricua

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:54 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
So you are inventing the fact he did this act to tell all Indians they are going to be killed in the US? That he did this to keep America white and so that we start deporting Muslims?

From your FAVORITE "news source":
"From what I understand when he was throwing racial slurs at the two gentlemen (Kuchibhotla and Madasani), Ian (Grillot) stood up for them," Bohnen said. "We're all proud of him."

Witnesses also told the Star that Purinton yelled "get out of my country" before he opened fire.

I don't know about you, but I don't see why I'd want to kill someone unless I wanted to get a message across.

NIKV69 wrote:

Funnily enough, MSNBC has only mentioned it but not spoken about it with their talk shows. I'll turn MSNBC off when you turn Breitbart and Fox News off.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

BarfBag

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:54 am

"So you are inventing the fact he did this act to tell all Indians they are going to be killed in the US? That he did this to keep America white and so that we start deporting Muslims?"

Yeah that's exactly how I'd feel if I had to travel to midwestern USA today. Anytime someone accosted me while I was having a drink or a BBQ, I'd worry it would escalate to gun violence with absolutely no warning. I'd know that even the sight of me eating a pulled pork sandwich while drinking a beer wouldn't stop some crazed moron from calling me a Muslim terrorist and shooting me dead.

BawliBooch

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:10 am

People in India get lynched for allegedly eating beef (not illegal BTW) or for being gay or kissing in public.

The rise of the right-wing nutjobs across the world has resulted in an increase in these kind of attacks.
Mr.Kapoor's favorite poodle!

BawliBooch

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:17 am

DearLeader's NRI bhakta's who were campaigning for Trump on Social media now have egg on their face!

CaliAtenza

Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:11 am

solarflyer22 wrote:
Apparently the shooter is a former ATC Controller. That's gotta hurt some Anetters out there. There are some true ignorants on these forums so I can't say I am surprised though.

I'm actually surprised as to the amount of conservatives/right wingers on here, or does the vocalness of them just drown everything else out?

Hillis

Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:16 am

NIKV69 wrote:

The "message" from this idiot is that anyone who has a different hue to their skin is not welcome here and they should "get out of my country". And since he can't tell an Indian from an Arab, I would say, yes, he wants to keep America white, and would love to deport Muslims that were even born and raised here.

It's a hate crime AND it's terrorism. Neither are exclusive of one another.

BarfBag

Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:39 am

"People in India get lynched for allegedly eating beef (not illegal BTW) "

Funnily enough, I'd get lynched for eating a pulled pork sandwich and drinking a beer in front of a mosque in India as well.

tommy1808

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:49 am

CaliAtenza wrote:
I'm actually surprised as to the amount of conservatives/right wingers on here, or does the vocalness of them just drown everything else out?

Wait until you get to one of the points where they claim to be the voice of reason in a forum downing in lefty liberal Gutmenschen.

NIK69 wrote:

As others have pointed out, it fits the bill perfectly. It was also a hate crime.

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

dtw2hyd

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:34 pm

May his soul rest in peace and hope speedy recovery for the two who are injured.
All posts are just opinions.

anshabhi
Topic Author

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:32 pm

BawliBooch wrote:
People in India get lynched for allegedly eating beef (not illegal BTW)

It should be extended to all kinds of foods which
involve lynching of animals.

And Beef is illegal in 24/29 states of India.

fallap

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:40 pm

anshabhi wrote:
BawliBooch wrote:

How about acting like civilised people by not arbitrarily lynching each other?
Ex grease monkey buried head to toe inside an F-16M
Now studying Political Science

anshabhi
Topic Author

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:54 pm

fallap wrote:
anshabhi wrote:
BawliBooch wrote:

Oh common, it's not that common. BawliBooch is mostly sarcastic in all his posts. Less than 10 people have been lynched for eating beef out of 1.3 billion Indians.
Also, you can very much kiss anyone you want to in India. Just be careful of gone generation uncles and modern generations bhakts (India's right wing near-extremists).

LMP737

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:00 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

It's only terrorism if they scream "Allah Akbar!" then?

Hillis

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:15 pm

LMP737 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

It's only terrorism if they scream "Allah Akbar!" then?

Pretty much. He believes that if they're white, they're just 'misunderstood" or a "lone wolf". It's only terrorism if they have darker skin and pray to Allah.

BawliBooch

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:48 am

fallap wrote:
anshabhi wrote:
BawliBooch wrote:

Expecting the Far Right to behave in a civilised manner?

anshabhi wrote:
Oh common, it's not that common. Less than 10 people have been lynched for eating beef out of 1.3 billion Indians.
Also, you can very much kiss anyone you want to in India.

Not that common! Less than 10 people have been lynched so its ok? Attacks on minority Christian's & churches? Nuns being raped by "Hindu nationalists"? Women being attacked for dressing indecently? All "isolated incidents" eh?

anshabhi wrote:
Just be careful of gone generation uncles and modern generations bhakts (India's right wing near-extremists).

Arent you one? You do spend an awful amount of online time defending the pseudo-patriots and Dear Leader!

Let me say this again: Attacks like the one on Akhlaq and this incident in Kansas are the handiwork of brainwashed pseudo-nationalist zombies who derive strength from a moron at the top whose politics is driven by hate. We found that in India in 2014. America has found its Modi in Trump!

No sarcasm there!

blrsea

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Not that common! Less than 10 people have been lynched so its ok? Attacks on minority Christian's & churches? Nuns being raped by "Hindu nationalists"? Women being attacked for dressing indecently? All "isolated incidents" eh?

anshabhi wrote:
Just be careful of gone generation uncles and modern generations bhakts (India's right wing near-extremists).

Arent you one? You do spend an awful amount of online time defending the pseudo-patriots and Dear Leader!

Let me say this again: Attacks like the one on Akhlaq and this incident in Kansas are the handiwork of brainwashed pseudo-nationalist zombies who derive strength from a moron at the top whose politics is driven by hate. We found that in India in 2014. America has found its Modi in Trump!

No sarcasm there!

The attacks on churches that got played up turned out to be burglaries, and the nuns raped where it was assumed to be "hindu nationalists" turned out to involve a muslim! Beef related communal incidents have been going on in India for a long time, for last 60 years. And Modi has always called for people to put aside their differences and work for development. There have been recent rioting by islamists in West Bengal etc where there is a secular CM in charge.

And regarding hate crimes in US, I myself have been called a terrorist even in supposedly liberal western states even under Obama, so not sure how they got influenced.

blrsea

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 am

blrsea wrote:
BawliBooch wrote:

anshabhi wrote:

No sarcasm there!

The attacks on churches that got played up turned out to be burglaries, and the nuns raped where it was assumed to be "hindu nationalists" turned out to involve a muslim! Beef related communal incidents have been going on in India for a long time, for last 60 years. And Modi has always called for people to put aside their differences and work for development. There have been recent rioting by islamists in West Bengal etc where there is a secular CM in charge.

And regarding hate crimes in US, I myself have been called a terrorist even in supposedly liberal western states even under Obama, so not sure how they got influenced by Trump.

BawliBooch

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 am

blrsea wrote:
The attacks on churches that got played up turned out to be burglaries,

Complete BS! There was ONE incident where a church attack turned out to be a burglary. What about the others? On an average, 3 church attacks are happening every month mainly in Chattisgarh, MP & Jharkhand. Whats common here?

Christians in India increasingly under attack, study shows
Latest attack on Christians in India confirms climate of fear

blrsea wrote:
and the nuns raped where it was assumed to be "hindu nationalists" turned out to involve a muslim!

Again - quoting selective incidents to divert attention? The rape of nuns in Chattisgarh certainly did not involve Muslims but workers of the Bajrang Dal - a hardline outfit connected to the RSS which is a part of the govt.

Second Nun Gang-Raped in India in 'Anti-Christian Hate Campaign'

blrsea wrote:
Beef related communal incidents have been going on in India for a long time, for last 60 years.

In the past throwing beef & pork outside a mosque or temple was a surefire way to ignite a communal riot. But thats not what we are talking about. I am referring to people of a particular community getting lynched on mere suspicion of carrying beef.

blrsea wrote:
And Modi has always called for people to put aside their differences and work for development.

Ha ha ha! Really? The same guy who called Muslims "baby producing factories"? And why hasnt DearLeader acted against these miscreants who attacks Christians & Muslims? On the contrary, Akhlaq's murderer was draped in the national flag at his funeral and felicitated by a Federal Minister! What stops Modi from enforcing the law? What stops him from firing the Union Minister in question?

blrsea wrote:
And regarding hate crimes in US, I myself have been called a terrorist even in supposedly liberal western states even under Obama, so not sure how they got influenced.

Trumps vile speeches of the "Bad Hombre" variety have served to rile up a section of the people who then set out to commit such crimes. Just like in India.

Has Trump said ONE WORD against the perpetrators of such hate crimes? He wont for the same reason that Modi in India clamps up when it comes to terrorism perpetrated by the RSS.

blrsea

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:24 am

BawliBooch wrote:
blrsea wrote:
The attacks on churches that got played up turned out to be burglaries,

Complete BS! There was ONE incident where a church attack turned out to be a burglary. What about the others? On an average, 3 church attacks are happening every month mainly in Chattisgarh, MP & Jharkhand. Whats common here?

Christians in India increasingly under attack, study shows
Latest attack on Christians in India confirms climate of fear

Not just one, multiple ones too. They reported for days on someone throwing stones at a church, which later was found to be some kids playing. Can you back up assertions of at least 3 church attacks per month? If it was so, the media would have played it up like it does every other attacks on minorities including ones mentioned above. And the link you posted is quoting Open Doors, a Christian NGO which wants to play up attacks on Christians across the world and doesn't mention anything that they do to other religionists. Looks like your assertions are taken from some other christian evangelist website!

BawliBooch wrote:
blrsea wrote:
and the nuns raped where it was assumed to be "hindu nationalists" turned out to involve a muslim!

Again - quoting selective incidents to divert attention? The rape of nuns in Chattisgarh certainly did not involve Muslims but workers of the Bajrang Dal - a hardline outfit connected to the RSS which is a part of the govt.

Second Nun Gang-Raped in India in 'Anti-Christian Hate Campaign'

Another Christian Post link? There was no report anywhere that they were Bajarang Dal activists. In fact, the nun claimed they were masked people. So how did that translate to Bajarang dal activists?

BawliBooch wrote:
blrsea wrote:
Beef related communal incidents have been going on in India for a long time, for last 60 years.

In the past throwing beef & pork outside a mosque or temple was a surefire way to ignite a communal riot. But thats not what we are talking about. I am referring to people of a particular community getting lynched on mere suspicion of carrying beef.

Aklaq was an anomaly, and deserves to be condemned. But no one is getting lynched every day for eating beef like you make it out to be. If you are not aware, its perfectly legal to sell and eat beef in Kerala where many hindus there too eat beef, or in many north eastern states. Beef is served in many hotels in cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, New Delhi etc. In Maharashtra, the court struck down the part of law which said beef couldn't be consumed. So stop your lies that people are getting lynched for carrying/eating beef.

BawliBooch wrote:
blrsea wrote:
And Modi has always called for people to put aside their differences and work for development.

Ha ha ha! Really? The same guy who called Muslims "baby producing factories"? And why hasnt DearLeader acted against these miscreants who attacks Christians & Muslims? On the contrary, Akhlaq's murderer was draped in the national flag at his funeral and felicitated by a Federal Minister! What stops Modi from enforcing the law? What stops him from firing the Union Minister in question?

There was no felicitation. The custodial death took an ugly turn with villagers protesting his suspicious death in jail and refusing to cremate his body. The minister who is also the local area member of parliament worked with local district administration to broker a compromise including promising investigation into the convict's death.

BawliBooch wrote:
blrsea wrote:

Trumps vile speeches of the "Bad Hombre" variety have served to rile up a section of the people who then set out to commit such crimes. Just like in India.

Has Trump said ONE WORD against the perpetrators of such hate crimes? He wont for the same reason that Modi in India clamps up when it comes to terrorism perpetrated by the RSS.

Modi has said many times that its pointless to fight among themselves on basis of caste or religion and to instead fight against poverty jointly.

BawliBooch

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:58 am

blrsea wrote:
Looks like your assertions are taken from some other christian evangelist website!

Another Christian Post link?

Thats right! When data against your leader and his fascist cronies in the RSS is shared you can dismiss it as Fake News! or propaganda! The Right is soo predictable!

The mainstream media in Delhi does not report these incidents for fear of state prosecution. Everyone knows what happened to dissenting journalists when Dear Leader was CM of Gujarat. No one wants to be shot dead on his morning walk! Unlike the American media which is battling Trump, our mainstream media gave in.

blrsea wrote:
Aklaq was an anomaly, and deserves to be condemned. But no one is getting lynched every day for eating beef like you make it out to be.

Oh really? Anomaly eh? Once is a anomaly. Twice is a coincidence. But its been happening more often than that my friend!

Read the regional media: the regional papers in Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh are full of these news.

Just 2 of many incidents that happened in past few months.

Dalit lynched by upper caste mob in Gujarat

7 of Dalit family beaten up for skinning dead cow

Both above incidents happened just a few months ago. Anomaly eh?

BTW does indian express count as "Christian media" as well?

Are you living in India? Doubt that! NRI bhakt living in denial?

blrsea wrote:
If you are not aware, its perfectly legal to sell and eat beef in Kerala where many hindus there too eat beef, or in many north eastern states. Beef is served in many hotels in cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, New Delhi etc. In Maharashtra, the court struck down the part of law which said beef couldn't be consumed. So stop your lies that people are getting lynched for carrying/eating beef.

As a beef eating Hindu, I am perfectly aware of that thank you! But a Brahmin/Rajput is never the target of these RSS lynch mobs and we have nothing to fear. Its always Muslims, Christians and lower caste Dalits who have to face the wrath of these fascist goons imposing their Talibani diktats.

Buffalo meat, rather than cow is consumed across India even in places cow slaughter is legally permitted. That didnt stop RSS mobs from lynching Akhlaq. Or that couple on a train in Umaria. They were attacked because they were Muslim. Beef was just an excuse.

blrsea wrote:
There was no felicitation. The custodial death took an ugly turn with villagers protesting his suspicious death in jail and refusing to cremate his body. The minister who is also the local area member of parliament worked with local district administration to broker a compromise including promising investigation into the convict's death.

Denial again? So Akhlaq's murderer was not draped in the national flag and carried out in a ceremonial procession? The Union Minister didnt make an incendiary speech hailing the murderer as a patriot? Either you are lying or you are living in denial. By choice perhaps, like Gandhari did?

blrsea wrote:
Modi has said many times that its pointless to fight among themselves on basis of caste or religion and to instead fight against poverty jointly.

The same Modi has also made incendiary speeches of the "Hum 5 humaare 25" variety. He is guilty of being a willing participant in the Godhra carnage that happened on his watch. Till he became Prime Minister, he was on the banned list of many countries including the US. A clean chit issued by a CBI judge after a fixed investigation or victory in national elections doesn't wash away his record of mass murder.

Hitler won his election too. That doesnt change the fact that he was a mass murderer.

I hope for the sake of America that Americans win this battle against the demons that Trump has unleashed. As you can see from some of the responses on this thread, we in India have already lost the battle and are doomed to a talibani future.

BawliBooch

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:06 am

This latest incident in Kansas proves what we in India were fearing: that Trump is going to unleash the same divisive forces that we in India have been facing since Dear Leader (Modi) has come to power.

In India, things have reached the next level in 2 years. Even educated Hindu's are now talking the "Us and Them" rhetoric. Its like India has boarded the express train to a Talibani future with Dear Leader as the engine driver.

Remember how Afghanistan changed after the Taliban took over? We are going through that today.

Dont give up this fight America. Dont let the mad mob take over! Fight bigotry when you see it! Fight back! Fight for America!

N867DA

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:12 am

BawliBooch wrote:
This latest incident in Kansas proves what we in India were fearing: that Trump is going to unleash the same divisive forces that we in India have been facing since Dear Leader (Modi) has come to power.

In India, things have reached the next level in 2 years. Even educated Hindu's are now talking the "Us and Them" rhetoric. Its like India has boarded the express train to a Talibani future with Dear Leader as the engine driver.

Jesus, there's a reason why I'm a Democrat in America but prefer BJP in India. Thanks for reminding me which one is the 'sane' party in each country. Seems like the American right and the Indian left are in cahoots!
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you

BawliBooch

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:25 am

N867DA wrote:
Jesus, there's a reason why I'm a Democrat in America but prefer BJP in India. Thanks for reminding me which one is the 'sane' party in each country. Seems like the American right and the Indian [strike]left[/strike] RIGHT are in cahoots!

There! Fixed that for you!

Dear Leader represents the RIGHT WING in India. The BJP in India and the Republican's in the US are clones of each other. The only difference is the KKK doesnt remote-control the Republicans.

blrsea

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:31 am

BawliBooch wrote:
blrsea wrote:
Looks like your assertions are taken from some other christian evangelist website!

Another Christian Post link?

Thats right! When data against your leader and his fascist cronies in the RSS is shared you can dismiss it as Fake News! or propaganda! The Right is soo predictable!

No, the chrisitian networks have a vested interest in playing victims. No secret there. With the tighter enforcement of laws to stop funds for proselytization through FRCA, the christian outfits are screaming murder and this is one way to put pressure on India through friendly governments. People can see through its motives, even if you use it for your personal political views.

BawliBooch wrote:
The mainstream media in Delhi does not report these incidents for fear of state prosecution. Everyone knows what happened to dissenting journalists when Dear Leader was CM of Gujarat. No one wants to be shot dead on his morning walk! Unlike the American media which is battling Trump, our mainstream media gave in.

:rotfl: yeah, turn on any TV news in India right now, and you will see media going hammer and tongs at the govt, DU issue being the current flavour of the day! The media has never shied away from reporting Dadri, JNU protests, the current DU issues, or anything else. To claim that there is a fear of state prosecution is utterly preposterous. The A list of Lutyens media in Delhi is anti-Modi. All one has to do is to open any newspaper or any news channel to see anti-Modi content. Indian Express, The Hindu, Times Of India, The Tribune, The Telegraph from Calcutta, almost all of them have multiple anti-Modi articles and editorials every week. All of the well known TV anchors are anti-Modi. Please prove that any journalist was shot dead in Gujarat for being critical of Modi! You tend to make unsubstantiated wild allegations, just like some of the so called "liberal media"!

BawliBooch wrote:
blrsea wrote:
If you are not aware, its perfectly legal to sell and eat beef in Kerala where many hindus there too eat beef, or in many north eastern states. Beef is served in many hotels in cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, New Delhi etc. In Maharashtra, the court struck down the part of law which said beef couldn't be consumed. So stop your lies that people are getting lynched for carrying/eating beef.

As a beef eating Hindu, I am perfectly aware of that thank you! But a Brahmin/Rajput is never the target of these RSS lynch mobs and we have nothing to fear. Its always Muslims, Christians and lower caste Dalits who have to face the wrath of these fascist goons imposing their Talibani diktats.

Buffalo meat, rather than cow is consumed across India even in places cow slaughter is legally permitted. That didnt stop RSS mobs from lynching Akhlaq. Or that couple on a train in Umaria. They were attacked because they were Muslim. Beef was just an excuse.

Thats perfect bullshit.. For your information, Akhlaq was lynched by his neighbours and people in his village, not some RSS mob as you claim. The national media is on the alert looking for anything to stop Modi, and if there was any whiff of mass anti-muslim violence, there would have been round-the-clock coverage of it. There were multiple anti-hindu riots in West Bengal in last few months. How many were played on national media for days together like Dadri etc? None, why? Because it was ruled by a secular party!

BawliBooch wrote:
blrsea wrote:

The same Modi has also made incendiary speeches of the "Hum 5 humaare 25" variety. He is guilty of being a willing participant in the Godhra carnage that happened on his watch. Till he became Prime Minister, he was on the banned list of many countries including the US. A clean chit issued by a CBI judge after a fixed investigation or victory in national elections doesn't wash away his record of mass murder.

Hitler won his election too. That doesnt change the fact that he was a mass murderer.

I hope for the sake of America that Americans win this battle against the demons that Trump has unleashed. As you can see from some of the responses on this thread, we in India have already lost the battle and are doomed to a talibani future.

Godhra riots was one of the most investigated issues and multiple agencies under opposition UPA couldn't prove he instigated or encouraged any of it. And not for lack of trying! UPA tried every means to frame him, but they couldn't create enough evidence that would hold up in court of law. He was issued clean chit much before he stood for national elections. Once more, a wild unsubstantiated allegation from you, which of course is par for the course. Talibani future?? Wow, drama queen at the worst!

Rajeev Gandhi encourage the Sikh pogrom, going so far as to say "when a big tree falls, it makes lot of noise". More than 3000 sikhs were killed, and he and his family are hailed as secular champions!

rfields5421

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:16 pm

The latest news I saw last night quoted the shooter as saying he shot IRANIAN's.

He thinks Indians are people from North Dakota protesting the pipeline. Apparently his is not aware that India and Iran are not the same country, or that India is not a fully Islamic nation.
Not all who wander are lost.

BawliBooch

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:57 am

blrsea wrote:
No, the chrisitian networks have a vested interest in playing victims. No secret there. With the tighter enforcement of laws to stop funds for proselytization through FRCA, the christian outfits are screaming murder and this is one way to put pressure on India through friendly governments. People can see through its motives, even if you use it for your personal political views.

Yeah! Sure! Blame the "Christian network" for defaming Dear Leader! Its all a Judeo-Christian conspiracy you know against the resurgent Hindu civilisation! :roll:

blrsea wrote:
:rotfl: yeah, turn on any TV news in India right now, and you will see media going hammer and tongs at the govt, DU issue being the current flavour of the day! The media has never shied away from reporting Dadri, JNU protests, the current DU issues, or anything else. To claim that there is a fear of state prosecution is utterly preposterous. The A list of Lutyens media in Delhi is anti-Modi. All one has to do is to open any newspaper or any news channel to see anti-Modi content. Indian Express, The Hindu, Times Of India, The Tribune, The Telegraph from Calcutta, almost all of them have multiple anti-Modi articles and editorials every week. All of the well known TV anchors are anti-Modi.

You clearly dont live in India! The Lutyens media has long hung up its boots and caved in to the Gujarati Mafia. Unlike you, I live in India and write for a national newspaper - so I know a little bit on this topic. Atleast 5 of my stories from Chattisgarh, on the activities of the "Vanvasi Kalyan Sangh" were canned because they were deemed "too sensitive". Our editors & proprietors are running scared of what Dear Leader's hitman Amit Shah will do them!

Delhi is not Seattle. It must be nice to fantasize about Muslims being lynched in India while sipping your wine in Seattle! No?

blrsea wrote:
Please prove that any journalist was shot dead in Gujarat for being critical of Modi! You tend to make unsubstantiated wild allegations, just like some of the so called "liberal media"!

Here: journalist Kishor Dave stabbed to death while he was writing a story. The local police, reporting to a BJP govt goes out of its way to protect the ruling party. And who killed Haren Pandya?
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/gujarat- ... ce-1448950

But yeah, keep repeating unsubstantiated until it gets accepted as the truth. Like you were taught in the shakha! :P

blrsea wrote:
Thats perfect bullshit.. For your information, Akhlaq was lynched by his neighbours and people in his village, not some RSS mob as you claim.

And where do you think the RSS recruits members from? RSS shakhas are almost in every village of the country now. Infact the number of shakha's has tripled in the last decade. These shakha's serve as training camps to indoctrinate impressionable and semi-literate people and incite people - no difference from terror camps. The people who lynched Akhlaq were mostly members of the local RSS shakha - among them the son of a BJP MLA Sanjay Rana. Try again.

The rapid spread of RSS terror camps should be a cause for worry. Infact our study shows the network of shakha's is spreading in the United States too. Hope the American Govt keeps a close watch on these RSS camps which are known to forment hatred & bigotry.

blrsea wrote:
Godhra riots was one of the most investigated issues and multiple agencies under opposition UPA couldn't prove he instigated or encouraged any of it. And not for lack of trying!

The investigations on Godhra were conducted by officers of the Gujarat state police & IB who reported to the CM - Modi himself. No wonder he managed a "clean chit". Modi even attended the wedding of the chief prosecutors daughter! So transparent eh?

blrsea wrote:
Rajeev Gandhi encourage the Sikh pogrom, going so far as to say "when a big tree falls, it makes lot of noise". More than 3000 sikhs were killed, and he and his family are hailed as secular champions!

2 wrongs do not make a right. 1984 is NOT a justification for 2002. Maybe in the jaundiced minds of someone unfortunate enough to be brainwashed in a RSS training camp. But to the average Indian, such comparisons are stupid.

Your defense of RSS bigotry does not surprise me. As an NRI living in the US, you live the good life there while condemning your own countrymen to the Hindu Taliban. The big problem for you now is that Donald Trump has unleashed the same forces in your adopted country that Modi unleashed in India 2014. The chickens have come home to roost!