FCAFLYBOY
Topic Author

Terrorist attack in London

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:09 pm

All over the media and social media now.

Reports coming through of pedestrians struck by a vehicle and possible stabbing and gunfire...

Not good at all...

❤️ My city

http://news.sky.com/story/live-armed-po ... t-10903581
Last edited by qf789 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title

BCal Dc10

Re: Possible terrorist attack in London - Breaking

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Just watching on sky news now - not looking very good. No idea what is going on - looks very chaotic right now. Lets hope it isn't serious, but the police response suggests otherwise......

FCAFLYBOY
Topic Author

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:27 pm

More reports now of a second incident at Borough Market very close to London Bridge. Multiple gunshots heard.

ozglobal

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:35 pm

A white delivery van mounted the curb on London bridge and mowed down at least half a dozen pedestrians, making repeated efforts.

If this is not a British Muslim, inspired by djihadist social media, I'll seriously question my worldview.

We all know, as in France and Germany and Manchester, this is an ISIS social media driven campaign to inspire young British muslims to make attacks to drive a wedge between society and favour devisive politics during an election period.
When all's said and done, there'll be more said than done.

flymia

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:35 pm

At a hotel maybe a mile or so away. Police still responding to the scene seen 12-14 units two ambulances and just now 2 fire trucks. Was just in the theater district tonight, it was packed. Walked by the London bridge earlier this afternoon. BBC is doing what they can to report accurately. The weather was perfect today, sure it was even busier than normal.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

pvjin

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Apparently the terrorists also stabbed some people on the bridge or in its vicinity.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

Brick

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Get ready to change your Facebook profile pic, light up some candles, and etc.

Europe has bigger problems to deal with right now than worrying about what the climate could be like in 100 years.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man...

bombayduck

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:02 pm

On the news now police are at another incident at Vauxhall in south West London

DDR

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:09 pm

The defenders of "peaceful Islam" will be on here shortly telling us this wasn't an act of terrorism, blah blah blah. If this isn't an act of terrorism, I will be really surprised. The U.K. doesn't seem to have the nut jobs like we have here in the U.S. killing fellow countrymen.

DIRECTFLT

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Maybe these acts of Terror were perpetrated by some crazy Baptists or Anglicans....

Or....... Maybe Not...

Thank you President Trump for fighting for your Travel Ban by fighting it's stop, to the U.S. Supreme Court!!!

Covfefe
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

Aesma

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Just back from a Deep Purple concert at a large arena in Paris (similar to the Manchester one), I was thinking about terrorism a bit before the concert, by the time it ended I had totally forgotten and got out with the crowd, having enjoyed a great moment.

Then I get back home and turn the TV on...
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

flymia

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:31 pm

Aesma wrote:
Just back from a Deep Purple concert at a large arena in Paris (similar to the Manchester one), I was thinking about terrorism a bit before the concert, by the time it ended I had totally forgotten and got out with the crowd, having enjoyed a great moment.

Bingo! I came into London last Friday morning, it was on our mind but not a ton, was in Paris for a day and then some smaller towns where terrorism is the last thing they think about. Got back to London today. Went to dinner on Archer street, went to see a play. Theater was packed. Thought about it a little bit, but enjoyed the show a lot. Walking out saw how busy the whole area was. It's packed. People everywhere, thought how great it is to see this in London. Get back to my hotel about a mile away from the bridge and now this....

Walked by London Bridge and went to Tower of London this afternoon.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

DDR

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:48 pm

flymia wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Bingo! I came into London last Friday morning, it was on our mind but not a ton, was in Paris for a day and then some smaller towns where terrorism is the last thing they think about. Got back to London today. Went to dinner on Archer street, went to see a play. Theater was packed. Thought about it a little bit, but enjoyed the show a lot. Walking out saw how busy the whole area was. It's packed. People everywhere, thought how great it is to see this in London. Get back to my hotel about a mile away from the bridge and now this....

Walked by London Bridge and went to Tower of London this afternoon.

flymia glad you are safe. It's just sad. Stay safe and take care!

Ken777

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:52 pm

No matter how obscene these attacks are we need to continue living our daily lives in a normal manner. If planning a trip to London or Paris don't change your plans. That would be how the bums win.
le.
I do like the idea of putting a sign in front of all terrorists homes - let their families receive some of the hate that their kids generate. Maybe some young kids will avoid their family going through that.

I'm also in favor of getting radical clerics out of the country. There should be no freedom fir encouraging terrorissm. Clerics need to be held responsib

BCal Dc10

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:27 am

Aesma wrote:

Dang - Deep Purple, what a great band. I bet you had a blast Aesma, and like we all do, leave a great gig on an amazing high to come home to see this horrible scenario in London, or wherever. It's a tough world out there, but good on you to continue to attend great gigs, and I hope we all do the same.
I get texts from my American friends asking (very kindly) if I'm ok. I'm in England right now, on vacation, and was in central London last night, in Piccadilly at 6pm last night and it was heaving.
Like Aesma, I thought about terrorism a bit, like - wow if a crazy truck driver drove here now, he would take out many people, but we should not change our behaviour in case of what might happen. We must keep going to Deep Purple concerts, or dinner in a pub in London, or see Ariana in Manchester.

Don't give up people. Don't be afraid.

NoTime

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:51 am

Getting tired of seeing this type of thing... stay safe folks.

LOT767301ER

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 am

No, you dont go on like normal. You start supporting and voting in people who will implement deportations for foreign nationals, lock the borders down and implement maximum security penalties for any citizen that even smells of sympathizing with this behavior.

This is going to continue regardless what the 6 or 7 usual apologists on here say unless you do what needs to be done. Period.

BCal Dc10

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:25 am

LOT767301ER wrote:
No, you dont go on like normal. You start supporting and voting in people who will implement deportations for foreign nationals, lock the borders down and implement maximum security penalties for any citizen that even smells of sympathizing with this behavior.

This is going to continue regardless what the 6 or 7 usual apologists on here say unless you do what needs to be done. Period.

how do you think this approach will work out? A lot of these terrorists, like the Manchester concert bomber are home grown. The guy who blew himself up at the NYNEX was born in Manchester. He wasn't a foreigner. He was British.
Come back with a more credible argument about this, when you get the facts right in your head.

DIRECTFLT

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:29 am

BCal Dc10 wrote:
I get texts from my American friends asking (very kindly) if I'm ok. I'm in England right now, on vacation, and was in central London last night, in Piccadilly at 6pm last night and it was heaving.
Like Aesma, I thought about terrorism a bit, like - wow if a crazy truck driver drove here now, he would take out many people, but we should not change our behaviour in case of what might happen. We must keep going to Deep Purple concerts, or dinner in a pub in London, or see Ariana in Manchester.

Here in Texas, we won't be giving up or changing our behavior. Conceal carry will go on. And brave citizens will step in when when terrorists try to run wild with knifes in the streets.

As for Britain:

KEEP CALM AND .... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

LONDON'S FALLING

SLEEP WELL, MICHAEL SAVAGE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM BRITAIN
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

Varsity1

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:36 am

Looks like they had suicide vests on.
"PPRuNe will no longer allow discussions regarding Etihad Airlines, its employees, executives, agents, or other representatives. Such threads will be deleted." - ME3 thug airlines suing anyone who brings negative information public..

ltbewr

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:02 am

Once again we see another 'soft target' attack in public areas and using methods very difficult to stop and almost certainly by persons born in the UK who are radicalized and of the Islamic faith. It is likely the terrorists involved were from families from the Islamic world with connections to Densh or Al-Qaeda and may have traveled there.
The problem is how do we reduce or stop such horrors. At the least anyone who has traveled to hostile Denish or related radicals areas of the Islamic world in the last 5 years must face severe questioning and if any hint of support of them to be put under arrest and prosecuted as giving support to the enemy. Some way must be done to block access to websites of radical groups or to find some hacker to digitally destroy their servers. What you don't want to do is broad repression of civil rights.
These terror attacks, along with the ones in Manchester and elsewhere in EC is likely to give support to anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim groups and political parties. For sure it will affect the upcoming Parliament elections in the UK and in other EC countries this year.

alberchico

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:13 am

Several hours later there's still no concrete information on what exactly happened or how many have died....

RIP to those who perished .......
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

Varsity1

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:40 am

alberchico wrote:
Several hours later there's still no concrete information on what exactly happened or how many have died....

RIP to those who perished .......

According to a video of police dialogue on the bridge, it sounds like 6-8* were hit. Unknown fatalities. Driver ran from the scene, possibly with suicide vest on.
Last edited by Varsity1 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"PPRuNe will no longer allow discussions regarding Etihad Airlines, its employees, executives, agents, or other representatives. Such threads will be deleted." - ME3 thug airlines suing anyone who brings negative information public..

Varsity1

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:42 am

*WARNING, GRAPHIC* Video from the bridge - https://twitter.com/Jebz96/status/871177973495455744/video/1

shamrock350

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:53 am

I know this part of London very well having previously worked in the area, I've spent countless lunch breaks and evenings in Borough Market and the surrounding bars so this has come as quite a shock.

I don't want to speculate too much but from what has been reported so far I'm guessing this is how tonight unfolded;

- Vehicle travelling from north to south deliberately hits pedestrians on London Bridge.
- Vehicle stops on pavement next to The Barrowboy and Banker pub, at the junction with London Bridge and Borough High Street.
- Attackers enter Borough Market via steps to the right of the vehicle or by running directly down Borough High Street.
- The attack continues in Borough Market with multiple people stabbed.
- Armed police fire shots into the Brindisa Tapas bar.
- Multiple controlled explosions carried out in the hours that followed.
- Photo released of one attacker, he's on the floor, injured and wearing a suspected suicide vest.

Some of the eye witness reports are quite disturbing, one young man was so shaken by what he saw he couldn't put it into words or he simply refused to repeat it.

Sad to see this amazing city attacked again but grateful to our Police and Ambulance services, their response was quick and undoubtedly helped save many lives tonight.
Last edited by shamrock350 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

shamrock350

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:08 am

Police: “At this stage, we believe that six people have died in addition to the three attackers shot dead by police."

The suspected suicide vests were fake, up to 30 now in hospital.

By the way I wouldn't advise anyone watch the footage posted on social media, some of it is very, very disturbing.

FriscoHeavy

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:35 am

Don't worry, we can get through all this by showing them love and having open borders..that solves everything (rolling eyes).

When is the West going to wake up and discover these muslims are full of hate and out to kill us? How many times must stuff like this happen before we condemn these barbarians and stop letting them in once and for all?

I'm sick of it. They have no intention of assimilating into western society.
Last edited by FriscoHeavy on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever

flyingclrs727

Re: Terrorist attack in London

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:06 am

Washington Post:

"Czech government tells its citizens how to fight terrorists: Shoot them yourselves"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 5d8587d818

Planeflyer

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:07 am

The police seemed to have been on the scene very quickly. Looks like great work on their part.

How long until we get the normal lectures from CNN and the BBC that seem to follow every attack?

Varsity1

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:09 am

FriscoHeavy wrote:
Don't worry, we can get through all this by showing them love and having open borders..that solves everything (rolling eyes).

When is the West going to wake up and discover these muslims are full of hate and out to kill us? How many times must stuff like this happen before we condemn these barbarians and stop letting them in once and for all?

Some do and some don't. I think the bigger problem lies with religion in general. People enjoy using it as a catalyst to solicit horrific acts out of other desperate/destitute people.

shamrock350

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:15 am

Police had shot and killed the three suspects 8 minutes after the first 999 call from London Bridge. That's an impressive response and shows how well trained and equipped London's emergency services are in the event of these attacks.

salttee

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:27 am

Varsity1 wrote:
I think the bigger problem lies with religion in general.

I agree with that, unfortunately we humans are stuck with the fact that billions of people are on the hook with that crap. So we have to deal with the world as it is, and try to minimize the negative effects of religion without pouring gasoline on the fire in an effort to "fix" things.

The Brits are doing OK imo.

N14AZ

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:41 am

Ken777 wrote:
I do like the idea of putting a sign in front of all terrorists homes - let their families receive some of the hate that their kids generate. Maybe some young kids will avoid their family going through that.

I'm also in favor of getting radical clerics out of the country. There should be no freedom fir encouraging terrorissm. Clerics need to be held responsib

Something like this.

I think we should learn from Israel. They demolished the houses of the suicide attackers's families the next day. No discussion, they simply did it.

I would also close all mosques in Europe for let's say three weeks. The "normal " Muslim must realise that we cannot accept this any longer. We already accepted it for too long...

FCAFLYBOY
Topic Author

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:43 am

Latest reports are 6 dead and 48 taken to hospital, with many in a critical condition sadly

Kiwirob

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:08 am

BCal Dc10 wrote:
LOT767301ER wrote:

how do you think this approach will work out? A lot of these terrorists, like the Manchester concert bomber are home grown. The guy who blew himself up at the NYNEX was born in Manchester. He wasn't a foreigner. He was British.
Come back with a more credible argument about this, when you get the facts right in your head.

But his parents aren't so you revoke there citizenship and deport them back home, you've got to start getting tough, deporting entire families is a start, also don't allow anymore muslims in, no more family renunifications, no more husbands and brides from back home, otherwise you end up with there future children turning terrorist.

Kiwirob

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:16 am

shamrock350 wrote:
Police had shot and killed the three suspects 8 minutes after the first 999 call from London Bridge. That's an impressive response and shows how well trained and equipped London's emergency services are in the event of these attacks.

Sadly they have plenty of experience in these matters so they are very good at resolving things quickly.

Airstud

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:58 am

Kiwirob wrote:
BCal Dc10 wrote:
LOT767301ER wrote:

But his parents aren't so you revoke there citizenship and deport them back home, you've got to start getting tough, deporting entire families is a start, also don't allow anymore muslims in, no more family renunifications, no more husbands and brides from back home, otherwise you end up with there future children turning terrorist.

This is where I think a Brit would say, "Are you winding me up?" Revoke the attacker's PARENTS citizenship? What does that even fix? Should we have sent Tim McVeigh's parents (McVeigh blew up the government building in Oklahoma City in '95) to federal prison?
Pancakes are delicious.

P1aneMad

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:09 am

Groundhog day once more...

DIRECTFLT

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:22 am

FriscoHeavy wrote:

OA260

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 am

We are going to have to get used to these kind of attacks but thankfully the Police and special forces act quickly to limit the damage. Glad they shot dead the 3 attackers unless the authorities need to keep them alive for intelligence reasons then the policy should be shoot to kill.

Thoughts with the victims and the injured. Dont think its a nice thing for people to be filming victims and injured on their mobile phones and then posting on Twitter and for those that choose to watch it. Very sad !

DIRECTFLT

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:33 am

Planeflyer wrote:
The police seemed to have been on the scene very quickly. Looks like great work on their part.

How long until we get the normal lectures from CNN and the BBC that seem to follow every attack?

Well, the attack was sternly denounced as "cowardly" by London's Mayor.

That'll show 'em !!

He dare not directly attack the men themselves with words, as that would be "uncivilized".

8 minutes to chase down killers on foot, stabbing people on the streets. Yeah, I guess that's great.

N14AZ

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:36 am

OA260 wrote:
We are going to have to get used to these kind of attacks

??? Well, we all have our own opinions. We just had one major attack in Germany. I will definitely not get used to these kind of attacks. Something has to be done...

bgm

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:39 am

FriscoHeavy wrote:

Way to go labelling 3 billion people in the world as terrorists. Stop showing off that lovely education you have. :sarcastic:

Should we label all Catholics terrorists because of the IRA? See where I'm going with this?

All Muslims are not out to kill you. That's what your paranoid friends/right-wing media are telling you. You're much more likely to be gunned down by a white male Christian than you are by an Islamic terrorist.

Also, how does the closing the borders help if these terrorists are born and bred in the country they attacked?

The funny thing is that you are playing right into the terrorist's hands. The bigotry and ignorance you display is exactly what they want you to do. Their goal is to make the West hate ordinary Muslims. And by your post it seems you're falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

Bravo *slow clap*
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]

shamrock350

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:39 am

Sadly, a 7th person has just been confirmed dead by the Metropolitan Police.

At least 48 remain seriously injured in hospital.

GDB

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
BCal Dc10 wrote:

Here in Texas, we won't be giving up or changing our behavior. Conceal carry will go on. And brave citizens will step in when when terrorists try to run wild with knifes in the streets.

As for Britain:

KEEP CALM AND .... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

LONDON'S FALLING

SLEEP WELL, MICHAEL SAVAGE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM BRITAIN

Just some facts, if can can absorb them in all your ignorance and not well hidden paranoia.
The terrorists were shot dead by armed response officers within 8 minutes of the first emergency calls about the van on the bridge.
A British Transport Police Officer (unarmed) first confronted them, he was stabbed and seriously injured though he may have brought valuable time.

After entering bars with foot Long knifes, the attackers, who had already stabbed people (including a woman) they had knocked over, yes people ran, some staff threw bottles and other missiles at them, the chain of events is less clear after that however it seems they were headed for another place, a pub, when the armed response officers confronted them, ordered them to lay down, they didn't, one had what seemed a suicide vest (it was either fake or just non viable) and shot all three dead.

ISIS, rapidly losing ground, put out a call to it's idiot followers to attack now, this many have spurred this group, it may even caused them to advance what plans they had sooner than they planned.

And yes, we will carry on, London, unlike Texas, has seen the Zeppelin raids in WW1, the Blitz in WW2, sustained IRA bombing campaigns (funded in part by other idiots, this time US citizens who likely could not find Ireland on a map) , the 7/7 attacks- with the latter I and others went to a pre planned outside concert in London two days later, some part of the Tube was non operational after being bombed, but us and a full crowd got there.

These last night had knifes, and a van, all they could get.
Compare that to the terrorists in both California and Florida where in both cases the terrorists had free and easy access to powerful weapons and loads of ammo. Your mythical faux cowboy NRA man, or just 'concealed carry' were not there. And they never are, if the state has that law or not. Stick to Call Of Duty or whatever.

Your idiot President first responded by using the Drudge Report as a source, a far right, sensationalist pit of nonsense. Still, a step up from Alex Jones I guess.
Only later did he respond properly, then a third time to try and use this terrible incident to bolster his failing agenda.

You might not know that last week two Americans were stabbed to death for defending two girls, one black, one Muslim, from a abusing them. Not a word from Trump, nothing to say how heroic they had been, how selfless (well he would not get that, or being heroic for that matter the stair frightened, draft dodging pussy he is).
Only three days later, then from the White House Twitter not his own, so an intern likely wrote it.
The attacker was the wrong kind for Trump, being white, not being a Muslim, being a far rightist. Like that kid who shot up that black church congregation (latest in a long line of attacks and church burning, mostly in those 'polite' states of the US).
The second biggest terrorist attack perp in US history? Tim McVeigh.

We'll not take any advice or BS about how to deal with terrorism from the likes of you.

OA260

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 am

N14AZ wrote:
OA260 wrote:

??? Well, we all have our own opinions. We just had one major attack in Germany. I will definitely not get used to these kind of attacks. Something has to be done...

Well the British had to deal with the terror attacks by the IRA for decades and sadly when I was growing up in London bombings and security alerts were part of daily life. You got hardened to it and carried on. With these people that we are dealing with today they have no real cause unlike the IRA who had one cause and were eventually brought to talks. The so called Islamic extremists just want to kill as many people as possible. So what would you suggest be done?

I actually think the UK does very well considering the amount of foiled attacks. Some are always going to get through the net. The nature of the attacks has changed too.

TheF15Ace

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:57 am

OA260 wrote:
Glad they shot dead the 3 attackers unless the authorities need to keep them alive for intelligence reasons then the policy should be shoot to kill.

Yep.

The call that woke me up today somewhere around 2.30 in the morning was from my girlfriend who was in London saying there was some kind of attack but she was ok and spending the night at a friend's house. Not sure I'll ever forget that one.

As someone above said, radical clerics should be dealt with either with deportation or arrest depending on their level of involvement. Still it'll be useless if nothing is done about who is actually bankrolling these scum. I don't expect any action to be taken on that front until our governments (both American and European) stop kissing Saudi ass to secure billion dollar arms sales.

GDB

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:58 am

LOT767301ER wrote:

Been there, done that.
In 1971, with the violence in Northern Ireland escalating, the UK government took the advice of the N.I. administration and set up interment camps.
What a mistake, it did nothing to stem the violence, in fact it made it worse, the intel (from the N.I. government and years out of date) was so poor it pulled in senior citizens, at least one blind man, even worse being detained with trial, or having it happen to relatives, radicalised many others.

You probably know about the events of 30 Jan 1972, or 'Bloody Sunday', that march with turned violent then even worse, was in protest against internment. So not only was internment itself a disaster, it led to other disasters and a boost to the IRA.
Who not only carried on but escalated, in 1974 they started blowing up pubs in places like Birmingham where 22 people died.

(In 1972 the UK government did what they should have done sooner perhaps, direct rule from London, internment and it's effects showed the N.I. admin were in over their heads and way too partisan - Loyalist terrorists were active before internment yet none, nor their supporters, were detained).
Last edited by GDB on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

GDB

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:00 am

OA260 wrote:
N14AZ wrote:
OA260 wrote:

Well the British had to deal with the terror attacks by the IRA for decades and sadly when I was growing up in London bombings and security alerts were part of daily life. You got hardened to it and carried on. With these people that we are dealing with today they have no real cause unlike the IRA who had one cause and were eventually brought to talks. The so called Islamic extremists just want to kill as many people as possible. So what would you suggest be done?

I actually think the UK does very well considering the amount of foiled attacks. Some are always going to get through the net. The nature of the attacks has changed too.

Yes, since the car attack in March, four attacks have been disrupted, one at what was called an 'advanced stage'.
We'll know more when the cases come to trial.

GDB

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Planeflyer wrote:

Well, the attack was sternly denounced as "cowardly" by London's Mayor.

That'll show 'em !!

He dare not directly attack the men themselves with words, as that would be "uncivilized".

8 minutes to chase down killers on foot, stabbing people on the streets. Yeah, I guess that's great.

Since the attack in Manchester, two surgeons, both returning from long shifts treating the injured from that bomb, were racially abused by middle aged white men (one in a van), 'fuck off back home', that sort of thing.
Both born here and typical, some of those from the Commonwealth who came here after the war, became doctors, many more of their children and grand children have done the same. That's what labelling whole sections of society gets you.
Last edited by GDB on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.