jetero

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sat May 05, 2018 1:18 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
We will elect Trump again in 2020. And in 2018, we will elect conservatives to be in the majority, in both the House, and in the Senate.

Why???

Because, for the Future of the United States, we know the next President and that President's Party, will be nominating and approving several Supreme Court Judges.

Once the SCOTUS has a conservative majority, then this Judicial Activism of the past 50 years will come to a grinding halt. And the US Constitution will be interpreted literally, to the Original Intent, and *not* according to what Social Activists "feel" like the morning they got up.

You want something changed socially, do it through the Legislatures. IF those social "laws and regulations" are Constitutional, then, and only then, will they stand.

WE know what we're fighting for. We know the End Game, AND, because it's doable, with the current President, because He can withstand the constant stormy attacks from all of the liberal outlets, all of time, day and night, and night and day...

You will not move us off our Focus. The Goal is Clear. You will not alter out Focus, or our Steadfastness. Try, as you may. Victory, for the Untied States, has been snatched from the Jaws of Defeat! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

Now you’re a psychic? The fact is, you have no clue at this moment in time what the outcome of future elections will be. You can rant and rave all you want, but that doesn’t change the politically uncertain times we’re living in.

Psychic??? No, just someone with convictions. The rants and raves mostly come from the other "side".

That’s right. And none of us from the other side have any convictions.

seb146

Sun May 06, 2018 2:20 am

So far, I am taking it with a grain of salt, but the way this administration operates, this sounds exactly like something they would do

http://thehill.com/policy/international ... up-dirt-on
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... SApp_Other

TRump underlings reportedly hired Israeli private investigators to dig up dirt on Obama and those who worked on the Iran deal to back out of the Iran deal.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Dutchy

Sun May 06, 2018 6:59 am

seb146 wrote:
So far, I am taking it with a grain of salt, but the way this administration operates, this sounds exactly like something they would do

TRump underlings reportedly hired Israeli private investigators to dig up dirt on Obama and those who worked on the Iran deal to back out of the Iran deal.

Indeed with this administration, nothing is too weird to believe anymore. The reason South Park stopped persiflating Trump, the truth was weirder than anything they could come up with.

Oh ok, they hired a private investigator to investigates members of the former Obama administration. I believe it.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

DIRECTFLT

Tue May 08, 2018 7:58 pm

2122M wrote:
Its a bad week for the Anet Trump trolls. a few of them just dropped off the radar completely, One started a thread about the unfair media coverage (the ‘squid ink’ of the frightened Trump fan) and DIRECTFLT is resorting to vague statements and middle school comebacks. Giuliani really screwed up I guess.

I don't know about you 2122M, but I'm having a good week . . . .

Trump winning is on my radar.

Oh bty, Thanks Schneiderman... I suspect that MOR voters are waking up to the hypocrisy of the Liberal Progressive Left. That will help in the Mid-terms !!!

I hope my statements are vague to you..
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

2122M

Tue May 08, 2018 8:28 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
2122M wrote:
Its a bad week for the Anet Trump trolls. a few of them just dropped off the radar completely, One started a thread about the unfair media coverage (the ‘squid ink’ of the frightened Trump fan) and DIRECTFLT is resorting to vague statements and middle school comebacks. Giuliani really screwed up I guess.

Oh bty, Thanks Schneiderman... I suspect that MOR voters are waking up to the hypocrisy of the Liberal Progressive Left. That will help in the Mid-terms !!!

Schneiderman got busted and resigned immediately at the request of his own party. That's called accountability. I'd like to see some of that from the GOP side of the aisle (or just the White House). Rob Porter was allowed to stay on for awhile and was then given an gentle send off by the president who is apparently thinking of bringing him back. Roy Moore was a sex offender and got the presidents full endorsement! Oh yea, and Trump has been accused of (and bragged about) sexual misconduct and the far-right is pleased as punch with him apparently. If anything, this sends a message to voters that the Democratic Party will not tolerate this kind of behavior whereas the GOP seems to thrive on it.

Schneiderman is a hypocrite, the left is not, and the left's immediate rejection of him as a result of this shows this.

If you really want to talk about hypocrisy, lets look at the Trump's evangelical base and their rabid support of the 'pussy-grabber' in chief who give exactly zero f**ks about the sanctity of marriage, the importance of charity and compassion or any of the 'love thy neighbor' stuff.

I suppose you think he deserves a big congrats for destroying any credibility the US had in making multi-lateral deals in the future too.

Either way, if you feel good about all this, then I'm happy for you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Bigstud69

Wed May 09, 2018 1:14 am

Awesome news. The Obama legacy continues to be dismantled.

Bigstud69

Wed May 09, 2018 1:17 am

2122M wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
2122M wrote:

Schneiderman got busted and resigned immediately at the request of his own party. That's called accountability. I'd like to see some of that from the GOP side of the aisle (or just the White House). Rob Porter was allowed to stay on for awhile and was then given an gentle send off by the president who is apparently thinking of bringing him back. Roy Moore was a sex offender and got the presidents full endorsement! Oh yea, and Trump has been accused of (and bragged about) sexual misconduct and the far-right is pleased as punch with him apparently. If anything, this sends a message to voters that the Democratic Party will not tolerate this kind of behavior whereas the GOP seems to thrive on it.

Schneiderman is a hypocrite, the left is not, and the left's immediate rejection of him as a result of this shows this.

If you really want to talk about hypocrisy, lets look at the Trump's evangelical base and their rabid support of the 'pussy-grabber' in chief who give exactly zero f**ks about the sanctity of marriage, the importance of charity and compassion or any of the 'love thy neighbor' stuff.

I suppose you think he deserves a big congrats for destroying any credibility the US had in making multi-lateral deals in the future too.

Either way, if you feel good about all this, then I'm happy for you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Another left wing phony. It’s not surprising cucks like you continue to make a excuses for the left lies. This is just another in a long line of leftists abusers.

Glad the age of Obama’s appeasement is over. The jury came back and the evidence is very clear iran did not honor the agreement. With luck Israel will do what needs to be done.

Bigstud69

Wed May 09, 2018 1:19 am

seb146 wrote:

Good, whatever it takes Obama and people like him are the enemy of this country and belong in jail.

2122M

Wed May 09, 2018 1:19 am

Bigstud69 wrote:
2122M wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Another left wing phony. It’s not surprising cucks like you continue to make a excuses for the left lies. This is just another in a long line of leftists abusers.

Glad the age of Obama’s appeasement is over. The jury came back and the evidence is very clear iran did not honor the agreement. With luck Israel will do what needs to be done.

No facts or rebuttals in that statement, just emotions and feelings and name calling.

jpetekyxmd80

Wed May 09, 2018 1:21 am

I am just floored that the poster "Bigstud69" has these views. Shocked.
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

jetero

Wed May 09, 2018 1:24 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
I am just floored that the poster "Bigstud69" has these views. Shocked.

With a name like that he might even be Trump himself.

seb146

Wed May 09, 2018 1:26 am

Bigstud69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Good, whatever it takes Obama and people like him are the enemy of this country and belong in jail.

Getting rid of nukes and working with others is such a horrible thing. We just need to bomb the snot out of them, right? Let's support people who use Russia to get elected. They are way more American.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DIRECTFLT

Wed May 09, 2018 6:43 pm

2122M wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
2122M wrote:

Thank you I will !! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

Dutchy

Wed May 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Never could wrap my head around it why Obama was hated that much. Even so much that people seem to be fine that America is losing its place, quite fast even, on top of the mount.

I have dislikes some governments in the past in The Netherlands, but that never got me to the point that I would applaud everything they did during their term. I always saw the good and the bad.

From an outsider it just looks so strange that people are perfectly fine to sacrifice a country, just to "feel" good.

jetero

Wed May 09, 2018 8:22 pm

sevenair wrote:
His greatest success is the immense pain and turmoil he causes liberals.

That pretty much sums up the right-wing political strategy for you. Shamelessly and amorally provocative, no endgame whatsoever, except to get their rocks off by being retributionist to others.

sevenair

Wed May 09, 2018 8:24 pm

His greatest success is the immense pain and turmoil he causes liberals. No matter how hard they try they simply can't change the fact that he's POTUS. It's like Brexit really. They'll come up with all sorts, but in the end they can't change it

They proclaim 'Trump lost the popular vote' but go rather silent when reminded that Brexit was the popular vote and the popular vote is all that mattered on that vote. Liberals love democracy and freedom, just so long as it's their narrow and inflexible interpretation of the matter. Dare think differently to them and they'll come after you.
Taking back control.

Dutchy

Wed May 09, 2018 8:36 pm

sevenair wrote:

Quite sad such a negative narrative.

Richard28

Wed May 09, 2018 9:18 pm

sevenair wrote:

Polarisation and division are hardly great attributes or a mark of success.

Aesma

Wed May 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Trump loves democracy and freedom so much he'd like to revoke the credentials of any media outlet critical of him.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

Mortyman

Thu May 10, 2018 12:17 am

Bigstud69 wrote:
The jury came back and the evidence is very clear iran did not honor the agreement. With luck Israel will do what needs to be done.

What evidence ? Fact is that it's the US that did not / has not honored the agreement and once again it shows that the US can't be trusted by anyone, friend or foe.

jetero

Thu May 10, 2018 3:39 pm

sevenair wrote:
His greatest success is the immense pain and turmoil he causes liberals. No matter how hard they try they simply can't change the fact that he's POTUS. It's like Brexit really. They'll come up with all sorts, but in the end they can't change it

They proclaim 'Trump lost the popular vote' but go rather silent when reminded that Brexit was the popular vote and the popular vote is all that mattered on that vote. Liberals love democracy and freedom, just so long as it's their narrow and inflexible interpretation of the matter. Dare think differently to them and they'll come after you.

And I just now noticed your signature line.

"If I have decidedly antisocial opinions, why must people make me feel bad about it?"

What a productive member of society you must be.

windy95

Thu May 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Mortyman wrote:
Bigstud69 wrote:
The jury came back and the evidence is very clear iran did not honor the agreement. With luck Israel will do what needs to be done.

What evidence ? Fact is that it's the US that did not / has not honored the agreement and once again it shows that the US can't be trusted by anyone, friend or foe.

The US did not enter the agreement which is the reason that it is gone now. An executive order by one man does not enter or bind the US into anything. The success of DJT is that he has removed these Obama executive actions concerning Iran, The Paris Climate sham and DACA.
non nobis Domine non nobis sed nomini tuo da gloriam

DIRECTFLT

Thu May 10, 2018 8:17 pm

windy95 wrote:
Mortyman wrote:
Bigstud69 wrote:

The US did not enter the agreement which is the reason that it is gone now. An executive order by one man does not enter or bind the US into anything. The success of DJT is that he has removed these Obama executive actions concerning Iran, The Paris Climate sham and DACA.

And now you've fucked with their precious narrative !!! :lol:

DIRECTFLT

Thu May 10, 2018 8:18 pm

jpetekyxmd80

Thu May 10, 2018 8:24 pm

"Despite decades of bipartisan U.S. rhetoric about not negotiating with terrorists for the release of hostages, it seems that the Obama administration not only chose to negotiate, but to send a former president to do so," Bolton said.
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

einsteinboricua

Fri May 11, 2018 11:17 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
"Despite decades of bipartisan U.S. rhetoric about not negotiating with terrorists for the release of hostages, it seems that the Obama administration not only chose to negotiate, but to send a former president to do so," Bolton said.

And Trump went ahead and sent his CIA Director to brandish his credentials to become SoS. I'm trying to understand why Obama was wrong, but Trump is not.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

Dutchy

Mon May 14, 2018 9:16 pm

In part, because Trump moved the American Embassy to Jerusalem, the Palestinians are protesting resulting in a number of death and fuel to an otherwise unstable situation. Great Trump, a great success.

seb146

Mon May 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Working hard to create jobs!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1IF201

In China! #makechinagreatagain

DIRECTFLT

Tue May 15, 2018 12:25 am

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:

seb146

Tue May 15, 2018 12:34 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/14/middleea ... index.html

But it was only Palestinians killed, right?

seb146

Tue May 15, 2018 2:47 am

More "success" from Republicans

https://www.thenation.com/article/wisco ... -by-23000/

Minority votes were suppressed in Wisconsin. What a shock and surprise.....

Bigstud69

Tue May 15, 2018 4:43 am

Richard28 wrote:
sevenair wrote:

I consider the modern left to be the enemy.

tommy1808

Tue May 15, 2018 4:45 am

Bigstud69 wrote:
Richard28 wrote:
sevenair wrote:

I consider the modern left to be the enemy.

That is fine, that has always been the case and progress happend regardless.

seb146 wrote:
But it was only Palestinians killed, right?

More blood on Trumps hands. Violating international law just led to the murder of dozens of people and caused injuries thousends....

That Turkey withdraws its Ambassador was to be expected, but South Africa is a surprise. I guess they can tell an apartheid regime when they see one.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

Bigstud69

Tue May 15, 2018 5:04 am

seb146 wrote:

according to a far left rag. If you can't do something as simple as get a voter ID you shouldn't be able to vote.

tommy1808

Tue May 15, 2018 6:09 am

seb146 wrote:
All lives matter but some matter more than others.

Obviously only people believing in the right God have a right to live, even if that means conveniently ignoring that Christians, Jews and Muslims believe in the same God.

The right wing probably just sees a glimmer of light to get to a point where the holocaust wasn´t that bad, because mass-murdering and imprisoning people for whatever reason is just peachy if a nation states decided someone deserves forever imprisonment or death.

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Tue May 15, 2018 6:37 am

Bigstud69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

according to a far left rag. If you can't do something as simple as get a voter ID you shouldn't be able to vote.

Which problem doe the strict voter ID laws solve? Because it isn't misuse/fraud, if that was the case Trumpians/Republicans would be against the death penalty, 4% known people were innocent, with voter ID fraud the rate is something like 0,0004%. So that can't be the problem. Might the problem be that too many people that have no ID and might have a difficulty obtaining one tent to be poor and tent to vote democrat? Just a hypothesis of course.

tommy1808

Tue May 15, 2018 6:53 am

Dutchy wrote:
Bigstud69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Which problem doe the strict voter ID laws solve?

Poor people voting of course. They should shut up and work their minimum sustenance level wage and make them more money. Basically holding slaves without legally owning people.

Everyone having a vote is the biggest problem for them.They want the good ol days back.

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Tue May 15, 2018 7:14 am

Bigstud69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Or, you could talk to the minority voters in Wisconsin. Would you be willing to do that, Big Stud 69? No? buh-bye

seb146

Tue May 15, 2018 7:20 am

windy95 wrote:
Mortyman wrote:
Bigstud69 wrote:

As far as Iran and the Paris Accord go, go read Treaty Clause in The Constitution which is also THE LAW OF THE LAND. You are saying you hate The Constitution and the laws of this country.

As far as DACA, that was supported by Republicans and Bush I and Reagan.

Pyrex

Tue May 15, 2018 11:47 am

Poor Hamas... found out the hard way that human wave tactics do not work that well against people willing to fight for their own survival. The day their fellow terrorists try to pull off this sort of crap in Europe then yes, I agree, they have a good chance of installing someone more of their liking inside the Elysee within an hour, but turns out Israelis aren't quite as willing to let themselves be pushed back into the Mediterranean Sea as they were expecting.
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

aviationaware

Tue May 15, 2018 12:04 pm

tommy1808 wrote:

More blood on Trumps hands. Violating international law just led to the murder of dozens of people and caused injuries thousends....

Blood on Trump's hands?

Let's start with the facts:

1) The Jewish people have been living in Jerusalem for thousands of years.
2) The Jewish people have been driven out of Jerusalem many times, by the Romans, Sasanians, Arabs and others.
3) Not only were the Jewish people driven out of their city, but their sanctuaries were defiled, particularly when the Arabs decided to build a mosque where our temple stood before it was torn down by the invaders.
4) Taking land by force does not constitute the conqueror's right to that land. Hence, Jerusalem and all the ancient lands belong to the Jewish people, not the Arabs.
5) When Israel was founded, the Jewish people were only given back what had been stolen from us centuries earlier. The robbers were given the gracious offer of living together in harmony and peace, but chose to double down on their earlier crimes and attacked Israel.
6) The Palestinians have no right to any territory they claim. Any land they live on is a gracious gift from the Jewish people.
7) Jerusalem is the indivisible capital of the Jewish people. It has been for millenia and always will be. By recognizing that, President Trump only recognized an established fact.

Only over my dead body will the Palestinians get even a square inch of Jerusalem to claim as their own. My people have suffered long enough, it's time we took what's ours to begin with. Some Arabs manage to live a peaceful life in Israel. They are thriving and enjoying freedoms the Arabs in any other country in the region can only dream of. That's what all Palestinians could have enjoyed, had they not decided to go on a rampage the day after our country was founded 70 years ago.

Still today, instead of making peace with us, the Palestinians put terrorists in charge of their affairs and assail the borders of Israel. Yesterday's events were a clear statement: Israel, unlike America and most of Europe, defends its borders. The people of Israel will not tolerate armed assailants and thugs at their border. Israel (and much less America) bears no responsibility for what happened yesterday. All responsibility rests with the Hamas gangsters in Gaza.

tommy1808

Tue May 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Pyrex wrote:
Poor Hamas... found out the hard way that human wave tactics do not work that well against people willing to fight for their own survival..

usually the people using human wave attacks are the ones fighting for their survival. If only they could get 500 Million to buy Trump.

Well, at lest the European Parliament has another chance to push for the sanctions they want to expand. The EU sanctions against Israel need to be expanded onto the 1967 territory, and not just the illegally helt one, until the rest is where it rightfully belongs.

best regards
Thomas

Pyrex

Tue May 15, 2018 12:19 pm

If Jordan did not want to lose territory to Israel, perhaps they should have refrained from trying to annihilate Israel in 1967 and then proceed to losing the war. Maybe they should have asked the German inhabitants of Lower Silesia how well that turns out.

Speaking of lessons from history, perhaps Hamas should have asked the 1967 Egyptian Air Force how wise it is to threaten / attempt to overrun a country that lacks strategic depth, and thus cannot afford to fight a single battle within its own borders.

tommy1808

Tue May 15, 2018 12:37 pm

aviationawar wrote:
Let's start with the facts:

facts from Mr. "i make up stuff as i go".... there may be surprises still.

1) The Jewish people have been living in Jerusalem for thousands of years.

So? Israel didn´t exist, so that doesn´t have anything to do with anything.

2) The Jewish people have been driven out of Jerusalem many times, by the Romans, Sasanians, Arabs and others.

You don´t read your bible very well, do you?
And since when do two wrongs make a right?

3) Not only were the Jewish people driven out of their city, but their sanctuaries were defiled, particularly when the Arabs decided to build a mosque where our temple stood before it was torn down by the invaders.

Normal practice at those times, one of the success factors of Christianity was that you can just join it. Even the Romans, usually very liberal when it comes to freedom of religion at the time, ultimately destroyed the temple. Remember how the Jewish tribes got their land in the first place?

1 Samual 15 wrote:
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

When assholes fight each other, those things happen. If that serve as an excuse to continue forever, there will never be peace anywhere.

4) Taking land by force does not constitute the conqueror's right to that land. Hence, Jerusalem and all the ancient lands belong to the Jewish people, not the Arabs.

Exactly. Only you got your "facts" wrong, Jewish people either where the invader (scripture) or they have all been living there since forever.

5) When Israel was founded, the Jewish people were only given back what had been stolen from us centuries earlier. The robbers were given the gracious offer of living together in harmony and peace, but chose to double down on their earlier crimes and attacked Israel.

Israel wasn´t founded, it was taken by a terrorist organisation. Those terrorists even got to serve in the government. You know, after blowing up hotels full of people to make their point....
There is nothing inherently wrong with a nation state starting off as a terrorist organisation, but your claim is just bogus and made up.
We all know very well that the British would have made short work of that terrorist organisation if it hadn´t been for the Holocaust. They where the Al Qaida of its time

It would just be nice if they started to be a nation state, and not the worlds largest operator of concentration camps.

6) The Palestinians have no right to any territory they claim. Any land they live on is a gracious gift from the Jewish people.

Internationall law says what we already knew: you make shit up. As long as Israel does´t clear occupied territory, Israels victims can take the fight wherever. Bombing Hamburg to free France was peachy as well you know. Or Bombing Bagdad to free Kuwait. Attacking anyone not neutral in the conflict is also a legal target, unless you target civilians on purpose.

I know, in your head the people of Kuwait and France should just have been grateful that the aggressor didn´t murder them all. Just like they murdered people yesterday.

7) Jerusalem is the indivisible capital of the Jewish people. It has been for millenia and always will be. By recognizing that, President Trump only recognized an established fact.

No part of Jerusalem is legal possession of Israel and never has been. It may be the spiritual capital of Judaism, but that has sh*t all to do with Israel, which also happens to be one of the least religious countries on this planet.

Only over my dead body will the Palestinians get even a square inch of Jerusalem to claim as their own.

bla bla bla. You may want to educate yourself on the legal status of Jerusalem, it is not possession of either group, and legally never will be.

My people have suffered long enough, it's time we took what's ours to begin with.

and now it is time to make other people miserable and keep committing genocide. Why don´t you just write you posting in RUNEN.TTF font, that would communicate your mindset without wasting time to read all your made up nonsense.

That's what all Palestinians could have enjoyed, had they not decided to go on a rampage the day after our country was founded 70 years ago.

gosh, even the vast, vast majority of Jewish Israels support the two state solution with damages paid to Palestinians....

Still today, instead of making peace with us, the Palestinians put terrorists in charge of their affairs and assail the borders of Israel.

They just copy Israels success story, after all Israel put terrorists in Charge until they had all died of old age.

Yesterday's events were a clear statement: Israel, unlike America and most of Europe, defends its borders. The people of Israel will not tolerate armed assailants and thugs at their border. Israel (and much less America) bears no responsibility for what happened yesterday. All responsibility rests with the Hamas gangsters in Gaza.

As long as Israel extends one inch outside 1967 borders and Jerusalem isn´t the free international autonomous city it per international law will be, Israel isn´t defending borders, it is just imprisoning and murdering the native population of illegally occupied territory.

Israel and the USA are the sole responsible parties for not having peace in the middle east today.

But keep on trucking, removing Hamas from the EU terrorist list already has lots of support (in politics and courts) and many countries don´t consider Hamas a terrorist organisation in the first place, it is not a terror organisation in Russia, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, China and Brazil, and only it military arm in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Japan, New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.

Putting the IDF on that list would be a good idea though.

best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Tue May 15, 2018 12:52 pm

Pyrex wrote:
If Jordan did not want to lose territory to Israel, perhaps they should have refrained from trying to annihilate Israel in 1967 and then proceed to losing the war. .

Revising history is your strong suit, isn´t it? The "preemptive war" in 1967 was just a PR stunt, it was a war of aggression. Not just because international law says it was, also because Israeli politicians are by now on record that there was not threat of attack

U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara told Israeli Foreign Minister Abba Eban that the U.S. intelligence assessment was that "the Egyptian deployments were defensive in character and anticipatory of a possible Israeli attack". Memorandum of Conversation, Washington, May 26, 1967, 10:30 a.m.; The Israeli ambassador to the U.S. Michael B. Oren has acknowledged that "By all reports Israel received from the Americans, and according to its own intelligence, Nasser had no interest in bloodshed..." Israel's assessment was that "Nasser would have to be deranged to take on an Israel backed by France and the U.S. Sixth Fleet. War, according to the Israelis, could only come about if Nasser felt he had complete military superiority over the IDF, if Israel were caught up in a domestic crisis, and, most crucially, was isolated internationally—a most unlikely confluence." Six Days of War: June 1967 and the Making of the Modern Middle East, Oren 2002, pp. 59–60).

Israel is still subject to sanctions because of that war of aggression they have started. Hence no sanctions for the 1973 attempt to get it back.

But hey, Poland attacked Germany first, right?

best regards
Thomas

aviationaware

Tue May 15, 2018 1:26 pm

There's a word for Germans railing against Jews. It starts with an N.

Pyrex

Tue May 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Actually, this one starts with an s. Hatred / envy of jews is pretty widespread among all sorts of german socialists, and the basis for their entire ideologies - it is, after all, no coincidence that half the terrorists in Entebbe were German socialists, and that Palestinian terrorists managed to be so "successful" in Munich in 1972.

tommy1808

Tue May 15, 2018 1:56 pm

aviationaware wrote:
There's a word for Germans railing against Jews. It starts with an N.

Yeah, there is. I guess that Israel and Jews are not the same thing, regardless of how much you wish it to be, seems to be beyond your comprehension.

How do you call Jewish extremists like yourself, that don´t want Israel to have peace ever. JS Sympathizer?

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Tue May 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Here is what I am seeing:

The United States moves it's embassy to Jerusalem and declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Israelis celebrate, Palestinians protest. Palestinians are killed by Israeli military. Israelis cry "but they started it!"

aviationaware

Tue May 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Please. The Hamas gangsters were itching for a chance to get violent, have some of their own killed and see Israel blamed for it.