........ nowadays the US is also talking to the DPRK, the talking is done by threats......
Neither you nor I are fully aware of all the talking that us going on.
All this trigger happy talk of invasion......
Perhaps talk by you and your ilk. Is the USA threatening invasion? Official references for this?
.......brings us closer to war......
Who is this "us", kemo sabe? Surely you can sit with your thumb in the dike and wait out any war.
......... what is the main goal here? Can't be for the DPRK to give up nuclear weapons......
It has been an international goal for many years.
......China will not allow the removal of the DPRK's leadership.
Until that hypothesis is tested you cannot know that to be the case.
Quite a collection of feelings posing as facts. Good job.
Oh Bob, when you quote me, I feel so much misunderstood.
1. I was talking about the language created by the military movements.
2. How about the President of the United States? "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen." & “We are sending an armada, very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you. And we have the best military people on Earth. And I will say this. He is doing the wrong thing. He is doing the wrong thing.”
Or dropping bombs by South Korea (and perhaps also the US military) and holding military exercises in times of tensions.
I could be wrong about this of course, but this isn't talking about appeasement.
But I never mentioned the US, that is your US centric view, in this case, I was talking about the people here.
3. Us, in this case, is the world at large. The same could be said for you, any war would affect the US the same as the Netherlands. If it would go nuclear it would affect the whole world. So your condescending tone is not needed, but then again you would not be you.
4. Officially, but it is a stupid goal that will never be achieved as I have given you the reason for that. If you give me any reasoning why the North Korean regime will give up its nuclear weapons, please enlighten us and show why I am wrong in this analysis, then we have a discussion about it, this again doesn't help to move the discussion forward
5. That one made me laugh out loud. What a bull shit. Again I gave you a plausible reasoning (rhetoric from China for instance and policy going back decades if not centuries) for this, and yes it is a hypothesis, would you like to test it? Invade North Korea and see what happens.
So quite a collection of your usual rhetoric and misinterpretations.