Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
AA747123
Topic Author
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:15 pm

The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 6:16 pm

It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump. So far there has not been one ounce of proof to justify any claims. With Trump having to fight off all these baseless claims on a daily basis it makes it nearly impossible for him to rule the land. I would propose a new law that it would be illegal to bring up baseless charges against the POTUS.

Thoughts?
 
afcjets
Posts: 3560
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 6:25 pm

AA747123 wrote:
It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump. So far there has not been one ounce of proof to justify any claims. With Trump having to fight off all these baseless claims on a daily basis it makes it nearly impossible for him to rule the land. I would propose a new law that it would be illegal to bring up baseless charges against the POTUS.

Thoughts?


I disagree, he has accomplished more in a little over a year than most two term presidents have ever accomplished.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Lies like "I don't know who Stormy Daniels is so I could not have paid her" or "there was money transferred" or "yes I paid off Stormy Daniels"? Or "I never met with Russians" or "Sure I met with Russians?" Or "I will be too busy to play golf"? Which "lie" exactly? Or do you want an apology for saying bad things about the president and that he should be shown respect? What are you wanting here?

And post links, too, please and thank you.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 pm

afcjets wrote:
AA747123 wrote:
It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump. So far there has not been one ounce of proof to justify any claims. With Trump having to fight off all these baseless claims on a daily basis it makes it nearly impossible for him to rule the land. I would propose a new law that it would be illegal to bring up baseless charges against the POTUS.

Thoughts?


I disagree, he has accomplished more in a little over a year than most two term presidents have ever accomplished.


I know, right? Debt out of control, golf every weekend, no affordable health care, white supremacists are bullied. So much winning.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 12677
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 pm

AA747123 wrote:
It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump. So far there has not been one ounce of proof to justify any claims. With Trump having to fight off all these baseless claims on a daily basis it makes it nearly impossible for him to rule the land. I would propose a new law that it would be illegal to bring up baseless charges against the POTUS.

Thoughts?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Image
Seriously is this a Conservative Snowflake thread?

After all the Obama threads of the past 10 years?
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
petertenthije
Posts: 4060
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 6:44 pm

Maybe just ignore the trump threads, and dont start any trump threads either. Hopefully everyone will follow your example and this forum, and indeed internet forums the world over, can return to being places of fun.
The first thing to remember is always treat your kite like you treat your woman.
Get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back!
Lord Flashheart, 1989
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 6:50 pm

petertenthije wrote:
Maybe just ignore the trump threads, and dont start any trump threads either. Hopefully everyone will follow your example and this forum, and indeed internet forums the world over, can return to being places of fun.


We have to debate the direction of this country; whether we want to be ruled by a lying cheater and Russia or not. We have to talk about environmental damage this party is creating. We have to talk about the massive debt this party is creating. We have to talk about how this party all look up to this one man and insisting that none of that is happening. What could be more non-av than that?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 6:58 pm

AA747123 wrote:
So far there has not been one ounce of proof to justify any claims.


Why, then, are people around him either being charged and pleading guilty or simply taking the Fifth Amendment if there is no proof? If he and those around him are innocent, as you believe, there would be no reason for charges or pleading the Fifth, right?

With Trump having to fight off all these baseless claims on a daily basis it makes it nearly impossible for him to rule the land.


If he had not colluded with Russia and did not keep tweeting stupid things and actually ruled.

When Mitt Romney or John McCain were running, they had policy issues that people disagreed on. That was why people were debating. Now, it is the stupidity of day to day life of TOM because there really are no policies because he has done nothing since his first month in office. That was when he rolled back environmental regulations and began adding to the deficit.

I would propose a new law that it would be illegal to bring up baseless charges against the POTUS.


That would have been great in 1996. That is what a true witch hunt looks like.

Bottom line is: if there truly were nothing, why are investigators focused on one issue? They do not keep jumping from investigation to investigation when they hit a dead end. Investigators have not hit a dead end. They just keep digging up more and more and more.

If you don't like it, don't vote for him again!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Birdwatching
Posts: 3711
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:48 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Back to the original topic:
Is trump really being assalulted by the media and left?
It looks to me like he is being assaulted by himself
All the things you probably hate about travelling are warm reminders that I'm home
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 12229
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 8:35 pm

seb146 wrote:
Birdwatching wrote:
Back to the original topic:
Is trump really being assalulted by the media and left?
It looks to me like he is being assaulted by himself


There were jokes that Hollywood writers and The Onion were losing revenue because they had nothing to make up anymore. What is actually happening in real life in the White House is more outlandish than anything Hollywood or The Onion could make up!


Yup! Same goes for the peeps of South Parks, they just stopped making jokes about the President, because what they thought about being jokes was becoming reality and some what more.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Birdwatching wrote:
Back to the original topic:
Is trump really being assalulted by the media and left?
It looks to me like he is being assaulted by himself


There were jokes that Hollywood writers and The Onion were losing revenue because they had nothing to make up anymore. What is actually happening in real life in the White House is more outlandish than anything Hollywood or The Onion could make up!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Bigstud69
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 4:05 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 8:37 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
AA747123 wrote:
It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump. So far there has not been one ounce of proof to justify any claims. With Trump having to fight off all these baseless claims on a daily basis it makes it nearly impossible for him to rule the land. I would propose a new law that it would be illegal to bring up baseless charges against the POTUS.

Thoughts?


I disagree, he has accomplished more in a little over a year than most two term presidents have ever accomplished.


I know, right? Debt out of control, golf every weekend, no affordable health care, white supremacists are bullied. So much winning.


Obama added more debt than every other president combined.

Thank God Trump is helping kill Obamacare. Worst piece of legislation ever passed.
 
Bigstud69
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 4:05 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 8:38 pm

Birdwatching wrote:
Back to the original topic:
Is trump really being assalulted by the media and left?
It looks to me like he is being assaulted by himself


Of course he is. Since the beginning the liberal media has thrown out all semblance of objectivity. Heck even Harvard did a study showing this. 90% of the coverage has been negative.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 8:45 pm

Bigstud69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

I disagree, he has accomplished more in a little over a year than most two term presidents have ever accomplished.


I know, right? Debt out of control, golf every weekend, no affordable health care, white supremacists are bullied. So much winning.


Obama added more debt than every other president combined.

Thank God Trump is helping kill Obamacare. Worst piece of legislation ever passed.


Spending bills must start in the House. The House was controlled by Republicans for most of his tenure.

Try again.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Bigstud69 wrote:
Birdwatching wrote:
Back to the original topic:
Is trump really being assalulted by the media and left?
It looks to me like he is being assaulted by himself


Of course he is. Since the beginning the liberal media has thrown out all semblance of objectivity. Heck even Harvard did a study showing this. 90% of the coverage has been negative.


Facts have a liberal bias.

Please post a link to said Harvard study.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
jpetekyxmd80
Posts: 4325
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:16 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Thu May 03, 2018 8:46 pm

If you don't think Trump could have the majority of media eating out of his hand if he acted like an at least semi-competent or semi-decent human being, you're an idiot.
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18397
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 3:19 am

Bigstud69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

I disagree, he has accomplished more in a little over a year than most two term presidents have ever accomplished.


I know, right? Debt out of control, golf every weekend, no affordable health care, white supremacists are bullied. So much winning.


Obama added more debt than every other president combined.

Thank God Trump is helping kill Obamacare. Worst piece of legislation ever passed.

Just curious—which part was the most offensive to you? The bailout? The tax cut? The senseless war? The other senseless war? Or the cratered economy he inherited?
I don't take responsibility at all
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 5642
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 3:45 am

Interesting...

The man who made his entire political success on fostering hate and anger by exaggerating, insulting and accusing based on no logic, facts or proof is now the 'victim' of people who depict him for exactly who and what he is.
Whudda thunk? :scratchchin:

Even if the backlash against Trump wasn't a natural reaction based on his amoral behavior, constant lying and perpetual attack against common sense and basic human decency, I would say that you reap what you sow...
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
Mir
Posts: 19491
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 4:41 am

AA747123 wrote:
It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats aboutTrump. So far there has not been one ounce of proof to justify any claims.


FTFY.

But don't take my word for it. Take FoxNews' Neil Cavuto's: https://twitter.com/TeamCavuto/status/9 ... 0934702080

Bigstud69 wrote:
90% of the coverage has been negative.


Some people are just that bad.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day
 
Airstud
Posts: 4892
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:57 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 5:02 am

AA747123 wrote:
It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump. So far there has not been one ounce of proof to justify any claims. With Trump having to fight off all these baseless claims on a daily basis it makes it nearly impossible for him to rule the land. I would propose a new law that it would be illegal to bring up baseless charges against the POTUS.

Thoughts?


I would propose a new law that AA747123 not be permitted to be more than three feet away from a dictionary opened to the page with "baseless" on it,
Pancakes are delicious.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 5:38 am

I think it is interesting that, for eight years, all we heard was "we have to hate Obama/Hillary/Pelosi/Ried because reasons" and the base bought into it. No actual facts or solid reasoning, just "they have a (D) behind their name so vote against them."

Now, those same people are crying because "you 'liberals' only hate tRump because he has an (R) behind his name!" No, honey. That is your group's strategy. There is actual solid proof that tRump is not who he says he is. You are show the facts every day. And ever day, you all close your eyes, plug your ears, and scream "FAKE NEWS!!! WHY YOU LYING!!!" STOP!!!!"
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14127
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Bigstud69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

I disagree, he has accomplished more in a little over a year than most two term presidents have ever accomplished.


I know, right? Debt out of control, golf every weekend, no affordable health care, white supremacists are bullied. So much winning.


Obama added more debt than every other president combined.


And Trump is on track to add more to the debt in a year than Obama did in any year of his Presidency. And he is accomplishing that during an economic boom.

Thank God Trump is helping kill Obamacare. Worst piece of legislation ever passed.


The only thing they killed from it yet is the Republican idea of the individual mandate. They literally just removed their own idea from the bill. And one of the few good ideas they ever had on top of that.

Best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 7:02 pm

Can we start making fun of the kids of politicians yet? I've got some doozies on Deck.

Barron is well known for being abusive in his school. There's already been lawsuits.
Stay curious
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 7:19 pm

CCGPV wrote:
Can we start making fun of the kids of politicians yet? I've got some doozies on Deck.

Barron is well known for being abusive in his school. There's already been lawsuits.


Many kids his age are abusive in school.

Why not talk about what the two oldest boys and the oldest girl are doing? Making trips on our dime to fund their private projects?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 909266264a

And guess who uses private emails for government business?

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-pr ... ury-700104
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
cpd
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:46 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 7:25 pm

AA747123 wrote:
It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump. So far there has not been one ounce of proof to justify any claims. With Trump having to fight off all these baseless claims on a daily basis it makes it nearly impossible for him to rule the land. I would propose a new law that it would be illegal to bring up baseless charges against the POTUS.

Thoughts?



Anti Trump satirical posts like this should also face those charges. ;)
 
jetero
Posts: 4673
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 7:43 pm

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Can we start making fun of the kids of politicians yet? I've got some doozies on Deck.

Barron is well known for being abusive in his school. There's already been lawsuits.


Many kids his age are abusive in school.


Chelsea was definitely the worst. Lock her up!
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 7:50 pm

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Can we start making fun of the kids of politicians yet? I've got some doozies on Deck.

Barron is well known for being abusive in his school. There's already been lawsuits.


Many kids his age are abusive in school.

Why not talk about what the two oldest boys and the oldest girl are doing? Making trips on our dime to fund their private projects?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 909266264a

And guess who uses private emails for government business?

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-pr ... ury-700104


All children of all politicians should be fair game. They chose to be in the public eye and their children should be a part of that.
Stay curious
 
flipdewaf
Posts: 3891
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:28 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 8:59 pm

Didn't someone just start a thread about trolling?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
 
jetwet1
Posts: 3286
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 9:06 pm

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
If you don't think Trump could have the majority of media eating out of his hand if he acted like an at least semi-competent or semi-decent human being, you're an idiot.



This is actually a very good point, if Trump would just shut up his approval ratings would go through the roof, the economy is doing well, record employment levels, but no, he has to keep opening his mouth and throw himself or one of his subordinates under any random bus that happens to be passing by.

Oh, I loved his NRA speech today "Your Second Amendment rights are under siege, but they will never ever be under siege as long as I am your president."

Hang on, are they under siege or are they not under siege ? He actually manages to contradict himself in the same sentence....
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 12677
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 9:15 pm

jetwet1 wrote:

Oh, I loved his NRA speech today "Your Second Amendment rights are under siege, but they will never ever be under siege as long as I am your president."

Hang on, are they under siege or are they not under siege ? He actually manages to contradict himself in the same sentence....



Don't worry, Giulianni will be back out to correct and then contradict this statement soon. They may have Pence do the walkback.
Where ever you go, there you are.
 
bennett123
Posts: 10580
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Fri May 04, 2018 9:17 pm

I just watched a video of him on the BBC website.

What is the connection between Gun Rights in the US and stabbing in the UK.

Does he think that more guns = less stabbing. Perhaps if our goons had more guns they would not get their hands dirty.

Also not clear which country has most knife crime.

Finally, is it true that guns were banned from the hall.

In that case, why are gun rights being restricted by the NRA.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 1:32 am

CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Can we start making fun of the kids of politicians yet? I've got some doozies on Deck.

Barron is well known for being abusive in his school. There's already been lawsuits.


Many kids his age are abusive in school.

Why not talk about what the two oldest boys and the oldest girl are doing? Making trips on our dime to fund their private projects?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 909266264a

And guess who uses private emails for government business?

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-pr ... ury-700104


All children of all politicians should be fair game. They chose to be in the public eye and their children should be a part of that.


They don't really have a choice until they are at least 18. Barron is like 12 or something, right? He is probably not getting the discipline he should at home. And that should be on his parents. If you are not taught something, you don't learn it.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
727LOVER
Posts: 8633
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 1:46 am

I'm curious, how old is the OP? Does he not realize what was going on exactly 20 years ago?
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 14195
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 1:54 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-hos ... 39832.html

Is not this thread about the Left Attacking Trump? How about Fox News Neil Cavuto who I think did a masterful job on this piece, he hit the nail on the head, listen to it, it make so much sense that it will make the Trumpers eyes water. :crying: :crying:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
727LOVER
Posts: 8633
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 2:07 am

AA747123 wrote:
there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump


Examples?
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1945
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 2:52 am

jetwet1 wrote:
jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
If you don't think Trump could have the majority of media eating out of his hand if he acted like an at least semi-competent or semi-decent human being, you're an idiot.



This is actually a very good point, if Trump would just shut up his approval ratings would go through the roof, the economy is doing well, record employment levels, but no, he has to keep opening his mouth and throw himself or one of his subordinates under any random bus that happens to be passing by.

Oh, I loved his NRA speech today "Your Second Amendment rights are under siege, but they will never ever be under siege as long as I am your president."

Hang on, are they under siege or are they not under siege ? He actually manages to contradict himself in the same sentence....


I agree. Trump is is own worst enemy. But there is a reason he was elected as much of a disaster as he is. A lot of people are just sick and tired of politicians. That is why I didn't vote for over 20 years it is always which self serving scumbag are we going to vote for. Trump unfortunately fits this bill as well. Although I like that he shook the tree on some things but you can't condemn a former president (Obama) for playing golf while you are doing the same thing and then some. But as much as Trump brings a lot of abuse on himself I can't help but notice that all of the mainstream media except for FOX is totally trying to take him down. The Clintons have done far worse than anything you can drum up for Trump but they have proven to be teflon and the media helped them. There are plenty of dead bodies surrounding the Clintons with no explanation not to mention the millions raised by the Clinton foundation to help Haiti. Kind of funny Haiti is just as much a disaster as it was when the earthquake destroyed it. Umm where did all that donation money go? But yeah go ahead and make a big deal out of a rich guy paying to get laid by a porn star. You liberals have some F'd up priorities.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 3:47 am

stratosphere wrote:
jetwet1 wrote:
jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
If you don't think Trump could have the majority of media eating out of his hand if he acted like an at least semi-competent or semi-decent human being, you're an idiot.



This is actually a very good point, if Trump would just shut up his approval ratings would go through the roof, the economy is doing well, record employment levels, but no, he has to keep opening his mouth and throw himself or one of his subordinates under any random bus that happens to be passing by.

Oh, I loved his NRA speech today "Your Second Amendment rights are under siege, but they will never ever be under siege as long as I am your president."

Hang on, are they under siege or are they not under siege ? He actually manages to contradict himself in the same sentence....


I agree. Trump is is own worst enemy. But there is a reason he was elected as much of a disaster as he is. A lot of people are just sick and tired of politicians. That is why I didn't vote for over 20 years it is always which self serving scumbag are we going to vote for. Trump unfortunately fits this bill as well. Although I like that he shook the tree on some things but you can't condemn a former president (Obama) for playing golf while you are doing the same thing and then some. But as much as Trump brings a lot of abuse on himself I can't help but notice that all of the mainstream media except for FOX is totally trying to take him down. The Clintons have done far worse than anything you can drum up for Trump but they have proven to be teflon and the media helped them. There are plenty of dead bodies surrounding the Clintons with no explanation not to mention the millions raised by the Clinton foundation to help Haiti. Kind of funny Haiti is just as much a disaster as it was when the earthquake destroyed it. Umm where did all that donation money go? But yeah go ahead and make a big deal out of a rich guy paying to get laid by a porn star. You liberals have some F'd up priorities.


It is Hillary's fault! Blame Hillary! Hillary is so awful! Just as insane as the millions of people who suddenly did not vote for tRump. You righties knew damn well what kind of effed up person tRump is. His multiple divorces, his treatment of the disabled and veterans and LEGAL minorities in this country, women, LGBTQ and you still voted for him because "he is not a politician." Maybe, just maybe, there is a reason we vote for politicians for political roles and this idiot YOU ALL gave us proves it. Not Hillary, not Obama, not Carter, not the "liberal" media. This is on you righties.

Party of personal responsibilty need to show some manliness. Show some backbone. Own your mistakes instead of blaming Obama and Hillary and Carter and "liberals." YOU. YOU did this to us.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1945
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 4:20 am

seb146 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
jetwet1 wrote:


This is actually a very good point, if Trump would just shut up his approval ratings would go through the roof, the economy is doing well, record employment levels, but no, he has to keep opening his mouth and throw himself or one of his subordinates under any random bus that happens to be passing by.

Oh, I loved his NRA speech today "Your Second Amendment rights are under siege, but they will never ever be under siege as long as I am your president."

Hang on, are they under siege or are they not under siege ? He actually manages to contradict himself in the same sentence....


I agree. Trump is is own worst enemy. But there is a reason he was elected as much of a disaster as he is. A lot of people are just sick and tired of politicians. That is why I didn't vote for over 20 years it is always which self serving scumbag are we going to vote for. Trump unfortunately fits this bill as well. Although I like that he shook the tree on some things but you can't condemn a former president (Obama) for playing golf while you are doing the same thing and then some. But as much as Trump brings a lot of abuse on himself I can't help but notice that all of the mainstream media except for FOX is totally trying to take him down. The Clintons have done far worse than anything you can drum up for Trump but they have proven to be teflon and the media helped them. There are plenty of dead bodies surrounding the Clintons with no explanation not to mention the millions raised by the Clinton foundation to help Haiti. Kind of funny Haiti is just as much a disaster as it was when the earthquake destroyed it. Umm where did all that donation money go? But yeah go ahead and make a big deal out of a rich guy paying to get laid by a porn star. You liberals have some F'd up priorities.


It is Hillary's fault! Blame Hillary! Hillary is so awful! Just as insane as the millions of people who suddenly did not vote for tRump. You righties knew damn well what kind of effed up person tRump is. His multiple divorces, his treatment of the disabled and veterans and LEGAL minorities in this country, women, LGBTQ and you still voted for him because "he is not a politician." Maybe, just maybe, there is a reason we vote for politicians for political roles and this idiot YOU ALL gave us proves it. Not Hillary, not Obama, not Carter, not the "liberal" media. This is on you righties.

Party of personal responsibilty need to show some manliness. Show some backbone. Own your mistakes instead of blaming Obama and Hillary and Carter and "liberals." YOU. YOU did this to us.


No YOU did this to yourselves. Trump is is office because the DNC put the disaster known as Hillary up as their candidate. There is no way in hell Trump would have won if the DNC had not put someone as flawed and with a ton of baggage as Hillary. I really think even Sanders would have won over Trump. I as well as I am sure others were not pleased with Trump but I held my nose and voted for him anyway. If you all think you are going to win the house in the mid terms you better wrap your heads around flushing the old guard down the toilet. Namely Nancy Pelosi. Another turd politician who thinks they are in for life. She is the poster child for term limits if I ever saw one.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18397
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 4:52 am

Trump needs to just get his grumpy old senile white men club together, crack open some Ensures, and get his god damn story straight. We'll call all the other versions of the story a mulligan--the porn star/adultery/golden showers/hooker obsessed evangelicals taught me that--and anxiously await the new version that everyone can stick to. Jesus even Faux news is telling him to get it together.
I don't take responsibility at all
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 8634
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 9:25 am

CCGPV wrote:
All children of all politicians should be fair game. They chose to be in the public eye and their children should be a part of that.

Disagree. They should be game when required. If Barron, for example, is known to be a bully in school, that's reporting that's fair game. But to use Barron in the news in order to get to Trump...I draw the line there. He's just a kid and didn't ask to be thrust into the spotlight with his grandfather. Donald, Eric, and Ivanka, however, are different: grown-ups who were closely involved with the campaign and still retain questionable ties to the administration.

jetwet1 wrote:
He actually manages to contradict himself in the same sentence....

The Grand Old Party...where you can be for something WHILE you're against it.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
727LOVER
Posts: 8633
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 4:01 pm

stratosphere wrote:
I agree. Trump is is own worst enemy. But there is a reason he was elected as much of a disaster as he is. A lot of people are just sick and tired of politicians. That is why I didn't vote for over 20 years it is always which self serving scumbag are we going to vote for. Trump unfortunately fits this bill as well. Although I like that he shook the tree on some things but you can't condemn a former president (Obama) for playing golf while you are doing the same thing and then some. But as much as Trump brings a lot of abuse on himself I can't help but notice that all of the mainstream media except for FOX is totally trying to take him down. The Clintons have done far worse than anything you can drum up for Trump but they have proven to be teflon and the media helped them. There are plenty of dead bodies surrounding the Clintons with no explanation not to mention the millions raised by the Clinton foundation to help Haiti. Kind of funny Haiti is just as much a disaster as it was when the earthquake destroyed it. Umm where did all that donation money go? But yeah go ahead and make a big deal out of a rich guy paying to get laid by a porn star. You liberals have some F'd up priorities.


The Clintons are not the leader of the country. Exactly 20 years ago, when the Clintons were in the WH, what were we hearing from the media? BLOWJOBS, SEMEN STAINS, BLUE DRESSES, IMPEACHMENT & SENATE TRIAL The last two, every living American had never seen before, because they weren't alive in the 1860s. Hell, that's where I first remember Kellyanne Conway...she was on CNN almost everyday


Also, if Hilary were Prez...I'm sure there would be many investigations also.

So, this statement:
stratosphere wrote:
There are plenty of dead bodies surrounding the Clintons .


I googled it.
Found many things like these
http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10 ... ck-it-out/
https://www.thoughtco.com/the-clinton-b ... nt-4056792

However, you know what SNOPES is, don't you?

READ THIS WITH AN OPEN MIND....& NOT HATRED
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
User avatar
sebolino
Posts: 3590
Joined: Tue May 29, 2001 11:26 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 6:56 pm

The last thing I heard from genius Trump (but he already said it before): if people had guns during the concert in the Bataclan in Paris, they could have stopped the terrorists.
I'm puzzled. Is it allowed in the US to enter a concert with a hand gun, a machine gun, or a grenade ????? Of course not.
So why using such ridiculous arguments ? And more important, why do so many people in the US not see how stupid this fight against guns regulation is ?

It should be funny to allow weapons in the concerts, let's say for one month. I'd like to see how many people would be killed. Just imagine a dozen of mega concerts with 50000/100000 people with guns, dreaking beer all day long. Really Trump is so smart !
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sat May 05, 2018 8:51 pm

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Many kids his age are abusive in school.

Why not talk about what the two oldest boys and the oldest girl are doing? Making trips on our dime to fund their private projects?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 909266264a

And guess who uses private emails for government business?

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-pr ... ury-700104


All children of all politicians should be fair game. They chose to be in the public eye and their children should be a part of that.


They don't really have a choice until they are at least 18. Barron is like 12 or something, right? He is probably not getting the discipline he should at home. And that should be on his parents. If you are not taught something, you don't learn it.


Exactly. Maybe we should stop him before he turns into another Trump Jr. Taking action now to ruin him forever might be the correct approach.
Stay curious
 
User avatar
2707200X
Posts: 6642
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sun May 06, 2018 9:28 am

I think the idea is functional fascism. Only if Obama could throw people in jail for calling him a Kenyan and a Muslim, now that is baseless!
"And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by." John Masefield Sea-Fever
 
User avatar
N14AZ
Posts: 4196
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:19 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sun May 06, 2018 9:55 am

AA747123 wrote:
It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump

I cannot comment if "lies" is correct or not (in case of Stormy Daniels I guess it's not a lie...) but what I sense is that all these daily reports about this and that are almost starting to help Trump. People are starting to be fed up with these stories... Would be better to stop posting all these little details until a final conclusion (if something like this exists) will be found concerning all these accusations...
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sun May 06, 2018 12:20 pm

N14AZ wrote:
AA747123 wrote:
It seems as though every day there is a new lie from the media or the democrats about Trump

I cannot comment if "lies" is correct or not (in case of Stormy Daniels I guess it's not a lie...) but what I sense is that all these daily reports about this and that are almost starting to help Trump. People are starting to be fed up with these stories... Would be better to stop posting all these little details until a final conclusion (if something like this exists) will be found concerning all these accusations...


They absolutely are helping him. His polls are rising and he's on par with where Obama was at a similar point in his presidency. Its political battle fatigue. If every story is a "bombshell" then people start to ignore the actual bombshells.
Stay curious
 
aviationaware
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sun May 06, 2018 2:45 pm

I think it's funny. The media has been riding this Stormy Daniels story for the better part of half a year now, and it has done absolutely zero damage to Trump, because people are just absolutely indifferent about whether or not it actually happened. The media thinks that it damages his sway over the evangelical base, but that's because they don't understand how evangelicals think. The bible belt knows that Trump is morally bankrupt by their standards. But they also know that he is advancing their political agenda in a very efficient manner by, among other things, appointing conservative judges.

Because all of the media's attention has focusses on this faux Russia collusion outrage and mud pit topics such as Stormy Daniels, the liberal media has neglected to cover the stuff Trump actually got done on the substance side. I would call that a net positive, but then again, by keeping this Russia collusion hogwash alive the media is corroding democracy and poisoning public discourse, doing exactly what was Putin's plan in the first place. So no positive there.

Back in the day, the media used to be divided into reporters and pundits. In the last couple of years, more and more reporters have turned into pundits, but neglected to tell us so. So it's now punditry posing as reporting. When I watch Rachel Maddow or Sean Hannity, I know I don't get the straight facts. But when I watch(ed) CNN, I used to do so. Not any longer. I now get loads of panel discussions who often times don't even have an alibi opposition voice anymore. Just four people who bash the administration from the same position. That's just plain awful.

727LOVER wrote:
[
READ THIS WITH AN OPEN MIND....& NOT HATRED
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/


I know all the arguments. Too many people have died in suspicious freak accidents and too many investigations into those deaths have ended prematurely. Just like the DNC server was never investigated. The Clintons are getting away with murder, maybe not literally (although I am not at all convinced and personally believe that they had people done away with), but certainly figuratively. They have so many skeletons in the closet that other people went to the big house for, it's long overdue that those people at least faced a grand jury for some of what they have done.
 
727LOVER
Posts: 8633
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sun May 06, 2018 3:42 pm

aviationaware wrote:
727LOVER wrote:
[
READ THIS WITH AN OPEN MIND....& NOT HATRED
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/


I know all the arguments. Too many people have died in suspicious freak accidents and too many investigations into those deaths have ended prematurely. Just like the DNC server was never investigated. The Clintons are getting away with murder, maybe not literally (although I am not at all convinced and personally believe that they had people done away with), but certainly figuratively. They have so many skeletons in the closet that other people went to the big house for, it's long overdue that those people at least faced a grand jury for some of what they have done.



Did you even read it? :roll:


So why isn't the Justice Dept investigating it? Sessions recused himself from Russia investigation....he is FREE to investigate the Clintons
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The continual assault on Trump by media and the left

Sun May 06, 2018 4:10 pm

aviationaware wrote:
I think it's funny. The media has been riding this Stormy Daniels story for the better part of half a year now, and it has done absolutely zero damage to Trump, because people are just absolutely indifferent about whether or not it actually happened. The media thinks that it damages his sway over the evangelical base, but that's because they don't understand how evangelicals think. The bible belt knows that Trump is morally bankrupt by their standards. But they also know that he is advancing their political agenda in a very efficient manner by, among other things, appointing conservative judges.

Because all of the media's attention has focusses on this faux Russia collusion outrage and mud pit topics such as Stormy Daniels, the liberal media has neglected to cover the stuff Trump actually got done on the substance side. I would call that a net positive, but then again, by keeping this Russia collusion hogwash alive the media is corroding democracy and poisoning public discourse, doing exactly what was Putin's plan in the first place. So no positive there.

Back in the day, the media used to be divided into reporters and pundits. In the last couple of years, more and more reporters have turned into pundits, but neglected to tell us so. So it's now punditry posing as reporting. When I watch Rachel Maddow or Sean Hannity, I know I don't get the straight facts. But when I watch(ed) CNN, I used to do so. Not any longer. I now get loads of panel discussions who often times don't even have an alibi opposition voice anymore. Just four people who bash the administration from the same position. That's just plain awful.

727LOVER wrote:
[
READ THIS WITH AN OPEN MIND....& NOT HATRED
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/


I know all the arguments. Too many people have died in suspicious freak accidents and too many investigations into those deaths have ended prematurely. Just like the DNC server was never investigated. The Clintons are getting away with murder, maybe not literally (although I am not at all convinced and personally believe that they had people done away with), but certainly figuratively. They have so many skeletons in the closet that other people went to the big house for, it's long overdue that those people at least faced a grand jury for some of what they have done.


Couple of points here:

These "bombshells" that keep coming up are coming up not from fake news but from an actual and ongoing investigation. Not outrage from some shady info-tainment web site declaring itself news.

CNN is now following the lead of the number one info-tainment cable channel: Fox. Why the outrage now?

The Clintons have been investigated for decades and the only charges brought against either of them was him for perjury. The right was shocked and outraged that he had an affair and still brings that up when anyone mentions tRump's many mistresses.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArcticSEA, petertenthije, ShanghaiNoon and 80 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos