Scorpius
Topic Author
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:47 am

scbriml wrote:
Scorpius wrote:
Wait, but you have enough information from unnamed sources and "highly likely" to accuse Russia and impose sanctions on it, don't you? Or here you do not want to trust the source precisely because it reports inconvenient facts for you?


More deflection and obfuscation. :sarcastic:

Answer the question - you refuse to accept unnamed sources in news that shows Russia in a bad light, but accept it when news allegedly shows other nations in a bad light. Why is that? Your inconsistency is amusing but not surprising.


1. I brought this news to demonstrate your double standards. You have demonstrated this brilliantly. When the news touches on Russia's accusations of something, you take the word of unnamed sources and"highly likely." As soon as the news are uncomfortable for your picture of the world information-you immediately begin to categorically deny them.

2. If the news on the link is a lie, it's easy to refute it, isn't it? It is enough to come to the place, to search for traces of white phosphorus, and if they are not there - then show the results. At the same time, you can publish information about the location of the coalition aircraft on this day, and about the ammunition they possessed. This is information that is strictly registered-no one will hang a bomb under the wing without registration of a dozen forms.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 9536
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:01 am

Scorpius wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

If you want to talk about that, that is fine, open a thread about that. This thread is about Russia and what Russia is doing in the world. Deflection is one stragegy of propaganda rule book.

This is most directly related to the topic of Russia, Dutchy.


It is off topic, no matter how much you and Anrec80 (or are you one and the same?) would like to see it otherwise. But I am glad you and Anrec80 accept the role of the Putin regime in the: MH17-case, Crimea, the murder of Aleksandr Litvinenko, LGTB rights (or the homophobic nature of Russian society), repression in Russia, anti-democratic nature of the Putin regime, Russia is hurting because of the sanctions, the Russian involvement in Syria let to the refugee crisis and keeping a murderess regime in place, Russia depends on selling natural resources instead of added value, Russia is a regional power and Russia has the ability to bomb anyone, but never will because they will be wiped off the earth themselves, China is using Russia because of their weakness in the current world and much more.......
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
alfa164
Posts: 2912
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:04 am

anrec80 wrote:
A3801000 wrote:
New sanctions to be imposed following Salisbury nerve attack https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... g_share_tw
I doubt they will be strong enough but it is another step

There have been more than 60 of these "steps" from the USA alone. When shall we finally see some results of these steps?


We are already seeing results: the Russian economy (and ruble) has been in free-fall, and propagandists like you and your cohorts have been flooding websites endlessly, trying to undermine the facts that led to those sanctions and to try to get relief from them.

Scorpius wrote:
Wait, but you have enough information from unnamed sources and "highly likely" to accuse Russia and impose sanctions on it, don't you? Or here you do not want to trust the source precisely because it reports inconvenient facts for you?


No sanctions have been imposed because of "unnamed sources". Sanctions have been imposed because there is clear and convincing evidence - including liliPutin's own statements - that confirm extensive Russian actions to the detriment of other nations and peoples. Your and your alter egos' attempts to deflect and undermine the evidence and the arguments in favor of sidelining Russia from the world stage whenever possible has no effect on any thinking and knowledgeable individuals, but are an obvious attempt to "muddy the waters" and sow doubt among the less-informed and world-weary minority that you hope might be susceptible to such propaganda.

It also must be a good source of income. Good for you. The world laughs, but you get to go to the bank.

anrec80 wrote:
And nonetheless it's a Ukrainian site. A site that even neutral to Russia simply can't exist in today's Ukraine without risk of its owners visiting SBU's basements.


...and this is a Western site.... but filled with Russian trolls... ;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
tommy1808
Posts: 10638
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:45 am

alfa164 wrote:
No sanctions have been imposed because of "unnamed sources".


:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:
Russia has currently five complains lodged at the WTO. Not a single one regarding the sanctions because of Crimea, eastern Ukraine, use of WMD or election meddling.

Putin absolutely doesn´t want to give an international, independent body a chance to confirm every single sanction, and confirming the allegations in the process. As he knows they would, since he knows he did it, and he has ample reason to believe it can be demonstrated to the satisfaction of the independent judges.

Practically an admission of guilt, despite all the noise their paid and volunteer trolls are making.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
Scorpius
Topic Author
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:59 am

alfa164 wrote:
anrec80 wrote:
A3801000 wrote:
New sanctions to be imposed following Salisbury nerve attack https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... g_share_tw
I doubt they will be strong enough but it is another step

There have been more than 60 of these "steps" from the USA alone. When shall we finally see some results of these steps?


We are already seeing results: the Russian economy (and ruble) has been in free-fall, and propagandists like you and your cohorts have been flooding websites endlessly, trying to undermine the facts that led to those sanctions and to try to get relief from them.

Scorpius wrote:
Wait, but you have enough information from unnamed sources and "highly likely" to accuse Russia and impose sanctions on it, don't you? Or here you do not want to trust the source precisely because it reports inconvenient facts for you?


No sanctions have been imposed because of "unnamed sources". Sanctions have been imposed because there is clear and convincing evidence - including liliPutin's own statements - that confirm extensive Russian actions to the detriment of other nations and peoples. Your and your alter egos' attempts to deflect and undermine the evidence and the arguments in favor of sidelining Russia from the world stage whenever possible has no effect on any thinking and knowledgeable individuals, but are an obvious attempt to "muddy the waters" and sow doubt among the less-informed and world-weary minority that you hope might be susceptible to such propaganda.

It also must be a good source of income. Good for you. The world laughs, but you get to go to the bank.

anrec80 wrote:
And nonetheless it's a Ukrainian site. A site that even neutral to Russia simply can't exist in today's Ukraine without risk of its owners visiting SBU's basements.


...and this is a Western site.... but filled with Russian trolls... ;)


I feel like I just read the speech of the official from the Ministry of Happiness from the book of Orwell's "1984".


I'll try to explain it to you, but I'm afraid it's useless. But, okay - let's go. You see, doubts are the normal state of a thinking person in an environment where he or she does not have exhaustive or reliable information. The normal state of a person is not to believe in the word of any information that is not supported by convincing evidence of reliability.
Know, what I not see on this forum? I do not see here thinking people who are able to question the information that they pour into the brain of their own propaganda media. The only exceptions that I have met in the framework of this topic - themselves are Russian or citizens of the former USSR.
Everyone else who is always running here - just some zombies who can not think independently.

You drag a piece of garbage, which is generally irrelevant to real life in Russia has not. Navalny is a media topic that is not interesting to most people in Russia. Sergey Skripal is a topic that is also not interesting to most people in Russia. Even if we assume that someone in Russia would want to kill Skripal (but why? What's the point?)- most of the Russians shrug their shoulders and say: "He deserved it" or "all the secret services of the world are engaged in the elimination of unwanted".
This is the Russian reality. Those media around which mass hysteria is pumped up in the Western media - for Russia are not something interesting.
The actions of the West, which are taken on the basis of the anti-Russian hysteria inflated in the media, are perceived by the majority of Russian citizens as unambiguously hostile and aggressive.
A key lack of understanding of the Russian character to the Western inhabitants - we react to aggression by far: the aggressor needs to get a severe response.

And the main dissatisfaction with Russia's foreign policy is often caused by the insufficiently tough and decisive actions of our government. So, for example, Putin's rating seriously suffered after incidents when our su-24 was brought down by the Turkish F-16, and it remained without consequences in the military plan. In the Russian media then was just an ocean of indignation, as very, very many believed that Russia was obliged to retaliate to destroy Incirlik air base, for example.

The same is true of the incident when, as a result of illegal and dangerous actions of the Israeli air force, the Russian Il-20 was shot down. Extremely many have longed for retribution-the main point of view after the incident-the Israeli air force should not take to the air after this.


Russians have long been outraged by the actions of the US and its satellites. And Russians have long been looking at how international laws are replaced by the "right of the strong" in the world, when the same USA with impunity attack other countries, destroy local authorities and establish their puppets there. Well, if the US is not ready to play by the rules, Russia will not do it either. Playing by the rules in the last 30 years has brought Russia only damage. The Russians are no longer going to make concessions without getting anything in return.

You did not want to maintain political balance in the world and not to get into the sphere of influence of Russia - and Russia is now making a response.
You can scream, cry, huddle under the bed and close your eyes with your hands, but you will not escape reality - the whole current situation in the world is a direct consequence of the fact that the US and the rest of the West have decided that Russia's interests can be disregarded, and that it is possible not to comply with the agreement.

And I originally came here to report-the West's continued presence on this course of greetings eventually to the great war. Instead of thinking about where you are pushing all of humanity with your actions, you continue to prove to me that Russia is bad and the West is good. But take my word for it, a nuclear bomb doesn't matter who you think is good or bad. And you all lead just to that.
 
Scorpius
Topic Author
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:01 am

tommy1808 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
No sanctions have been imposed because of "unnamed sources".


:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:
Russia has currently five complains lodged at the WTO. Not a single one regarding the sanctions because of Crimea, eastern Ukraine, use of WMD or election meddling.

Putin absolutely doesn´t want to give an international, independent body a chance to confirm every single sanction, and confirming the allegations in the process. As he knows they would, since he knows he did it, and he has ample reason to believe it can be demonstrated to the satisfaction of the independent judges.

Practically an admission of guilt, despite all the noise their paid and volunteer trolls are making.

best regards
Thomas

What does sanctions have to do with the WTO?
 
tommy1808
Posts: 10638
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:24 am

Scorpius wrote:
What does sanctions have to do with the WTO?


Several of the sanctions are implemented as trade barriers. The WTO doesn´t allow trade barriers between WTO members..

That is how and why the US does file a complaint about your sanctions against them. DS566 is the complaint number.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
L410Turbolet
Posts: 6062
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 9:12 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 am

Scorpius wrote:
the US and the rest of the West have decided that Russia's interests can be disregarded.

The Evil Empire lost the Cold War. Get over it. It's been almost 30 years.
 
A3801000
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:02 am

Interesting read:

Russia’s Full Spectrum Propaganda
A case study in how Russia’s propaganda machine works

https://medium.com/dfrlab/russias-full- ... 36a246e970
 
Scorpius
Topic Author
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:47 am

L410Turbolet wrote:
Scorpius wrote:
the US and the rest of the West have decided that Russia's interests can be disregarded.

The Evil Empire lost the Cold War. Get over it. It's been almost 30 years.

Really? And how much less evil has become in the world during this time? That it was more? Oh, so maybe the wrong Empire was called the evil Empire?
 
tommy1808
Posts: 10638
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Scorpius wrote:
Really? And how much less evil has become in the world during this time?


200 Million less starving people on the planet, despite increasing population.
Every year 1% less people being poor (36% in 1990, 10% now)
Iliteracy has about halfed
Child Mortality has about halfed
Share of the World Populations living in democracies has almost doubled.

i could go on and on an on.... just because it is not happening in Russia doesn´t mean it ain´t happeing.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
alfa164
Posts: 2912
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:22 pm

A3801000 wrote:
Interesting read:
Russia’s Full Spectrum Propaganda
A case study in how Russia’s propaganda machine works
https://medium.com/dfrlab/russias-full- ... 36a246e970


That is a very interesting read. I almost expected to see a couple of familiar (to us on A.net) names mentioned there... ;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
Scipio
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:38 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:10 pm

The Russian Orthodox Church today decided to cut all its ties with the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, in retaliation for the latter's decision to recognize the independence of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church...

Moving to splendid isolation...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... tantinople

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45870939
 
anrec80
Posts: 1988
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:26 am

tommy1808 wrote:
It would significantly boost Russia´s economic complexity. While both countries are effectively developing nations, the economies have different strength.

Propaganda must be pretty good if Russians are that contempt with a nation on the complexity level of Panama.

best regards
Thomas


What economy is there in Ukraine? Russians vacuumed out of there everything they had interests in - the remaining know-hows (dating from 1980s, since no new investments were made anywhere during "independence"), teams of engineers from Ukrainian military plants (due to sanctions on technology cooperation with Russians imposed by Poroshenko, these firms were left without business), a lot of Russian-speaking and loyal workforce, educated, skilled, suitable for Russian market. Why do they need to take responsibility for the rest of the territory and people living there?
 
anrec80
Posts: 1988
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:38 am

alfa164 wrote:
We are already seeing results: the Russian economy (and ruble) has been in free-fall, and propagandists like you and your cohorts have been flooding websites endlessly, trying to undermine the facts that led to those sanctions and to try to get relief from them.

And what did the sanctions change? Rubble was overpriced and its fall was triggered by falling oil price. It stabilized at about RUB 65/USD. Russians also imposed sanctions on Western imports to Russia, notably agriculture, but other technologies as well - where they want to develop their own manufacturing. They are pressing other nations into trade in their own currencies, as opposed to USD. Latest rounds of sanctions don't hurt Russia much, but greatly distort world markets (aluminum sanctions anyone, as the result of which aluminum prices shot up?) and causing more problems to the USA themselves. Steven Mnuchin has been running for a year now around the whole Washington DC (including Congress, White House) screaming "we can't do this sanctions stuff any more!".

alfa164 wrote:
No sanctions have been imposed because of "unnamed sources".


Right now there are sanctions in brew based on "highly likely". Let's see if they actually get imposed.

alfa164 wrote:
...and this is a Western site.... but filled with Russian trolls... ;)


Well, at least the West did not get down to the state of Ukraine yet - where for a similar comment one can wind up in jail for "homeland treason" and look at 15 years behind bars.
 
anrec80
Posts: 1988
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:56 am

Scipio wrote:
The Russian Orthodox Church today decided to cut all its ties with the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, in retaliation for the latter's decision to recognize the independence of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church...

Moving to splendid isolation...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... tantinople

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45870939


Let's see - most Orthodox churches haven't said anything yet. A few supported Russian one already though.

But this Constantinople pope screwed Ukrainians "dissidents" amazingly. He restored them within their church on one hand, but without any status on the other. Ukrainians hoped to retain all control they had, and yet be recognized - well, they gave up all control over their church life (and finances and assets of course) to Constantinople, and didn't gain much in recognition at all. Ukrainian "Patriarch" used to be able call himself a Patriarch, but now he is nobody officially.
 
anrec80
Posts: 1988
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:57 am

tommy1808 wrote:

200 Million less starving people on the planet, despite increasing population.
Every year 1% less people being poor (36% in 1990, 10% now)
Iliteracy has about halfed
Child Mortality has about halfed
Share of the World Populations living in democracies has almost doubled.

i could go on and on an on.... just because it is not happening in Russia doesn´t mean it ain´t happeing.

best regards
Thomas


And how many people were killed in wars initiated by the "western democracies"? How many were thrown into poverty and refuge thanks to them?
 
tommy1808
Posts: 10638
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:23 am

anrec80 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
It would significantly boost Russia´s economic complexity. While both countries are effectively developing nations, the economies have different strength.

Propaganda must be pretty good if Russians are that contempt with a nation on the complexity level of Panama.

best regards
Thomas


What economy is there in Ukraine? Russians vacuumed out of there everything they had interests in -


Apparently Russia even sucks at looting then. If you look at what they export, while not much is high tech, there are a LOT more finished and semi-finnished products that seem to be competitive on the world market, where Russian products obviously suck bad. Puzzles me, as Russians ain´t stupid, so it must be government mismanagement.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 9536
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:23 am

alfa164 wrote:
anrec80 wrote:
And how many people were killed in wars initiated by the "western democracies"? How many were thrown into poverty and refuge thanks to them?


We should change the title of this topic to: "From Russia... with Deflection"... :roll:


One of the tree standard propaganda techniques: whataboutism. Well known and quite effective, but not here. People know better by now.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 10638
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:51 am

anrec80 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

200 Million less starving people on the planet, despite increasing population.
Every year 1% less people being poor (36% in 1990, 10% now)
Iliteracy has about halfed
Child Mortality has about halfed
Share of the World Populations living in democracies has almost doubled.

i could go on and on an on.... just because it is not happening in Russia doesn´t mean it ain´t happeing.

best regards
Thomas


And how many people were killed in wars initiated by the "western democracies"? How many were thrown into poverty and refuge thanks to them?


Image

The end of the USSR and the irrelevance of Russia seemed to have a net positive effect and was probably the best thing happening to mankind.
So the answer is: less than if the USSR had been allowed to stick around.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
anrec80
Posts: 1988
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:22 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Apparently Russia even sucks at looting then. If you look at what they export, while not much is high tech, there are a LOT more finished and semi-finnished products that seem to be competitive on the world market, where Russian products obviously suck bad. Puzzles me, as Russians ain´t stupid, so it must be government mismanagement.

Best regards
Thomas


Who are “they”? If it’s Ukraine - they export mostly sunflower and corn, only then go some higher added value products, for much smaller amount. Ukrainian higher-added value products were in demand primarily in Russian aviation, space and military programs. Nobody wants any of that in Europe - they have enough of their own.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 10638
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:31 pm

anrec80 wrote:
Ukrainian higher-added value products were in demand primarily in Russian aviation, space and military programs. Nobody wants any of that in Europe - they have enough of their own.


Case and Point, Russia is dependent on exports from Ukraine. You still buy those things.....

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
WIederling
Posts: 8487
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Scorpius wrote:
In ten to twenty years, this could lead to a war on a religious basis.


That is intentional. Religious conflict is the one easiest to leverage.
Murphy is an optimist
 
A3801000
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:27 pm

'Other examples include a man who was sentenced to two years for sharing a picture of a toothpaste tube with the caption, "Squeeze Russia out of yourself", '
'In a currently high-profile case, Maria Motuznaya, a 23-year-old woman in Siberia, is being prosecuted for sharing memes that prosecutors say incite hatred and insult religious believers. She faces up to six years in jail if convicted.'

https://www.zdnet.com/article/stop-jail ... l-network/

https://nypost.com/2016/05/31/russians- ... dia-likes/

https://www.rferl.org/a/russian-faces-c ... 10323.html
 
Scorpius
Topic Author
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:58 am

A3801000 wrote:
'Other examples include a man who was sentenced to two years for sharing a picture of a toothpaste tube with the caption, "Squeeze Russia out of yourself", '
'In a currently high-profile case, Maria Motuznaya, a 23-year-old woman in Siberia, is being prosecuted for sharing memes that prosecutors say incite hatred and insult religious believers. She faces up to six years in jail if convicted.'

https://www.zdnet.com/article/stop-jail ... l-network/

https://nypost.com/2016/05/31/russians- ... dia-likes/

https://www.rferl.org/a/russian-faces-c ... 10323.html

So, I looked at your references.

1. Andrei Bubeyev, who was mentioned in the first exile, was convicted twice. The first sentence was imposed on him in 2015, including for illegal storage of ammunition (he found 59 ammunition for automatic weapons) and an attempt to escape from justice.
5 minutes of searching on Yandex for his name led me to this page where animal advocates of Tver was built in 2015 Bubeev dossier on his activities.
Total, for Bubeev listed: the use of explosive ordnance, in which he admitted (trafficking in such weapons is prohibited). The brutal destruction of homeless animals, particularly dogs. Threats to animal rights quotes:
"they should be equated to shavl and eliminated"; " are not afraid to be a witness?"; "you have every reason to fear me."
Link: http://bigforumpro.org/protectors/index.php?topic=1018.0
Thus, already having a criminal record, Andrey Bubeev continued to violate the laws of Russia, for which he was convicted again.

2. Maria Matuska she charges for repeated abuse of people by religious (Christians) and ethnicity. According to the materials of linguistic expertise, the accused posted materials that were offensive in relation to Christians, blacks and Jews.
In one of the media were given examples of such reposts, as indicated in the criminal case:
Picture No. 1. The image of three priests, one of whom dips into the hole cross. His actions are accompanied by replicas of:" This used, not a pistol"," * * * * * (leave me alone) you from Poseidon "and" * * * * (why) he Church tithing not pays."
Picture № 2. The image with the female population in the robes, accompanied by the words: "hurry up before there is no God". Below is a user comment: "you can take your time."Picture No. 3. The image of children of the Negroid race with empty plates, accompanied by inscriptions: "Black humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." Below are two comments as follows: "I Do not understand what kind of person to" joke" on this topic " — "White".
Picture No. 4. Photo of a man overshadowing himself with a cross in the clothes of an Orthodox priest with a chewing gum in his hand. Accompanied by text that we cannot publish.
Picture No. 5. The image of a child of a Negroid race solving a mathematical problem. The inscription reads: "Black accounting."
Picture No. 6. The image of men of the Negroid race, chained, and a man with a whip, accompanied by a remark: "I Love discounts in the"black Friday"!»
Picture 7. Image of Patriarch Kirill with the inscription: "Yes, we * * * (lost shame), and what?»
Picture No. 8. Screenshot from Twitter. Depicts a scene from the movie, in which the Bulk was compared to Hitler.
Picture 9. A screenshot from the "Instagram" community "Lentic". It shows Hitler asking, " how are you, descendants?"The following image shows an advertisement for a Jewish rental service in Germany. Hitler turns on the waterworks.
Picture No. 10. Jesus Christ is dancing lower breakdance, caption:" Christile".
Picture No. 11. The priest stands in the Church, next to a few candles. The inscription: "And you, too, as a child dreamed of becoming a businessman?»
Picture No. 12. Figure resembling Jesus Christ that pronounces the next words: "Well, over my lawn, your bunnies have nowhere to put has *** (damn), ***** (leave me alone)".
Picture No. 13. Religious procession, walking on a dirty broken road. The inscription: "Two major troubles in Russia."
Picture No. 14. Priest with enlarged eyes in photoshop. The inscription at the top, we are unable to quote. PostScript investigators: "a Man, resembling Patriarch Kirill."
Picture No. 15. Jesus smokes a cigarette and blows smoke through a hole in the palm of your hand.
Picture No. 16. The priests lined up in a row, they drew a policeman from the film "Operation " S", which says: "well, citizens alcoholics, hooligans, parasites... Who wants to work?»
Picture No. 17. Children's image of the actor Rupert Grint, who played Ron Weasley in Harry Potter. Signed, " Nigga."
Link: https://gubdaily.ru/blog/iz-zhizni/17-kartinok-za-repost-kotoryx-v-rossii-vy-mozhete-sest-na-5-let-po-state-ekstremizm/
Let's give the word to the accused: During the interrogation, I was nervous laughter and I awkwardly joked:"it's all because of Navalny?""and che you over blacks, we're civil servants, should hate pendosov*". Me gently hinted to close his mouth and not to dig his grave)))) https://twitter.com/La72La/status/1021365356601004037
*an offensive nickname for Americans.
The girl was surprised to learn that it turns out that in Russia it is necessary to comply with the laws regarding the prohibition of incitement to hatred or hostility to social, religious or ethnic groups.

3. Ruslan Sokolovsky was not convicted for Pokemon Go in the Church, as they like to repeat the media but for insulting many people. Here explanations of the judge passing a sentence: Sokolovsky humiliated Orthodox, Muslims and feminists, saying that they are limited by the principles, - the judge explained. - In particular, Sokolovsky evaluated women, explaining that they are socially inefficient. The blogger explained that feminists have no right to live. Speaking of believers, Sokolovsky pointed to their intellectual inferiority, using the epithets "stupid".
So, Ruslan Sokolovsky not only denied Jesus Christ and the prophet Muhammad, but did it with the use of abuse and insult of those who believe in them.

Thus, in the links provided by you, people are convicted or under investigation not for "Facebook posts", but for real crimes that are punishable in accordance with the law.

On this forum swearing and insults can cause your account deletes (which is essentially the death penalty in the understanding of the space of the forum).

Well, I will add that in the US and Europe, there are also many cases when people were sentenced to real terms of imprisonment or sentenced to large fines for statements in social networks.
For Example-John Martin Ross, Brandon Correa, Tyrone Paul Pontex, Nicholas Savino, Donte Jamar Sims. These are just some of those who have been punished in the US for posting on social media over the past five years.
 
User avatar
Braybuddy
Posts: 6601
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:14 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:28 am

A3801000 wrote:
Don't expect anything good coming from Russia for the next at least 20 years.

Given that it's now beyond democracy, I think 20 years is being overly optimistic . . .
 
alfa164
Posts: 2912
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:32 am

A3801000 wrote:
Problems are that he is safe, he got billions of Dollars deposited around the world and there are plenty of countries who'll take him.


There is considerable speculation - and evidence - that he is actually the richest person in the world.

http://time.com/money/4641093/vladimir-putin-net-worth/

https://www.therichest.com/lifestyles/2 ... the-world/

All of this while untold millions of Russians are suffering. Perhaps our resident trolls can shed some insight into this vast accumulation of wealth, and how it benefits the Russian masses.

;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
A3801000
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:41 am

alfa164 wrote:
A3801000 wrote:
Problems are that he is safe, he got billions of Dollars deposited around the world and there are plenty of countries who'll take him.


There is considerable speculation - and evidence - that he is actually the richest person in the world.

http://time.com/money/4641093/vladimir-putin-net-worth/

https://www.therichest.com/lifestyles/2 ... the-world/

All of this while untold millions of Russians are suffering. Perhaps our resident trolls can shed some insight into this vast accumulation of wealth, and how it benefits the Russian masses.

;)


There is a very, very different mentality in Russia, I once stood in the center of Moscow with a Bugatti driving by, next to me stood a 'hobo', poor, scruffy guy 'See? We are a mighty nation.'

You really need to spend a lot of time in Russia to even start to understand their thinking. 'It is ok for us to suffer, as long as the rest f the world thinks we are a great, mighty, powerful nation'

100% weird.
 
WIederling
Posts: 8487
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:52 am

A3801000 wrote:
'It is ok for us to suffer, as long as the rest f the world thinks we are a great, mighty, powerful nation'


strangely that is the impression one gets from the US.
Especially those that get the shitty end of the stick defend their system fervently ( for what reason, I don't know. )
Murphy is an optimist
 
User avatar
Zeppi
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:54 am

A3801000 wrote:
You really need to spend a lot of time in Russia to even start to understand their thinking. 'It is ok for us to suffer, as long as the rest f the world thinks we are a great, mighty, powerful nation'

100% weird.


Yup. And this even worked to some extent in the past too, as information was not readily available to everyone like it is today.
Funny thing is that now all attempts by Russia to look great - be it by means of internet trolls or military displays - makes them look even more goofy as everyone can just see the blatant bullshit.
What I do wonder is if the majority of russians (at least those still living in Russia with a bit of a brain left) will eventually grasp that too.

WIederling wrote:
strangely that is the impression one gets from the US.
Especially those that get the shitty end of the stick defend their system fervently ( for what reason, I don't know. )

Indeed they're heading down that path too...
 
Scorpius
Topic Author
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:35 pm

alfa164 wrote:
A3801000 wrote:
Problems are that he is safe, he got billions of Dollars deposited around the world and there are plenty of countries who'll take him.


There is considerable speculation - and evidence - that he is actually the richest person in the world.

http://time.com/money/4641093/vladimir-putin-net-worth/

https://www.therichest.com/lifestyles/2 ... the-world/

All of this while untold millions of Russians are suffering. Perhaps our resident trolls can shed some insight into this vast accumulation of wealth, and how it benefits the Russian masses.

;)

Another fairy tale about Putin's fabulous wealth. Show me where they are! I am very curious to see information about all these billions of Putin in secret Bank accounts. Give us information about these accounts - I really want to see it.
 
Scorpius
Topic Author
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:41 pm

A3801000 wrote:
There is a very, very different mentality in Russia, I once stood in the center of Moscow with a Bugatti driving by, next to me stood a 'hobo', poor, scruffy guy 'See? We are a mighty nation.'

Having a Bentley doesn't give you power, lol. Having a Bentley rather makes you a fool who thinks he can be paid several hundred thousand dollars out for a car to stand out from the crowd.
There are many things in the world that money can't buy. In the West about this forgotten.
 
Scorpius
Topic Author
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Few people are interested, but the Ministry of agriculture of Russia puts a daily review during the harvesting season on its website:
http://mcx.ru/analytics/spring-field-work/
17 October 2018


According to the operational data of the agribusiness management bodies of the Russian Federation, as of October 17, 2018, grain and leguminous crops were threshed from the area of 43.2 million hectares or 96.2% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 44.4 million hectares). Harvested 110.5 million tons of grain in the original-capitalized weight (in 2017 – 131.9 million tons), with a yield of 25.6 t/ha, which is 4.1 t/ha less than the same date last year (in 2017 – 29.7 t/ha). Of these, winter and spring wheat threshed with an area of 26.1 million hectares or 98.4% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 27.1 million ha), and produced 72,7 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 87,3 million tons), with a yield of 27.8 C/ha (in 2017 – 32,2 t/ha). Winter and spring barley threshed from an area of 7.8 million hectares or 98.2% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 7.7 million hectares), threshed 17.5 million tons (in 2017 – 21.4 million tons), with a yield of 22.4 t/ha (in 2017 – 27.9 t/ha).
In the southern Federal district, grain and leguminous crops threshed from an area of 8.4 million hectares or 96.7% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 8.6 million hectares), threshed 28.7 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 35.7 million tons), with a yield of 34.2 t/ha (in 2017 – 41.6 t/ha).
In the North Caucasus Federal district-threshed 2.9 million hectares or 88.7% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 2.7 million hectares), threshed 10.7 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 11.4 million tons), with a yield of 37.2 t/ha (in 2017 – 41.5 t/ha).
In the Central Federal district threshed 7.5 million ha, or 96.4% of the total harvesting area (in 2017 7.3 million ha), and produced 27.4 million tons of grain (in 2017 29.6 million hectares), with a yield of 36.6 t/ha (2017 – 40,8 kg/ha).
In the Volga Federal district-threshed 12 million hectares or 98.1% of the harvested area (in 2017-12.5 million hectares), threshed 21.6 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 31.2 million tons), with a yield of 17.9 t/ha (in 2017 – 25 t/ha).
In the Ural Federal district – threshed 3.3 million hectares or 98.3% of the harvested area (in 2017-3.5 million hectares), threshed 5.6 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 7 million tons), with a yield of 16.8 t/ha (in 2017 – 20.1 t/ha).
In the Siberian Federal district threshed 8.5 million hectares or 95.4% of the total harvesting area (in 2017 is 9.3 million hectares), and produced 15.3 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 15.7 million tons), with a yield of 17.9 t/ha (2017 – 16,8 t/ha).
In the North-Western Federal district – threshed 271.5 thousand hectares or 90% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 249.2 thousand hectares), threshed 779.3 thousand tons of grain (in 2017 – 740.4 thousand tons), with a yield of 28.7 t/ha (in 2017 – 29.7 t/ha).
In the far Eastern Federal district – threshed 240,4 thousand hectares or 78% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 245,1 thousand hectares), threshed 468,8 thousand tons of grain (in 2017 – 504,1 thousand tons), with a yield of 19,5 t/ha (in 2017 – 20,6 t/ha).
Corn for grain throughout the areas of 1.5 mln ha, or 63.2% of the total harvesting area (in 2017 – 1.4 million ha), and produced 6.9 mln tonnes (in 2017 and 6.4 million tons), with a yield of 45.4 t/ha (2017 – 47,3 kg/ha).
Rice threshed from the area of 124.8 thousand hectares or 68.9% of the cultivated area (in 2017 – 145.5 thousand hectares), harvested 832.8 thousand tons (in 2017 – 917.3 thousand tons), with a yield of 66.7 t/ha (in 2017 – 63 t/ha).
Sugar beet (factory) was dug from the area of 853 thousand hectares or 76.9% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 806.9 thousand hectares). Accumulated 30.6 million tons (in 2017– 34.1 million tons), with a yield of 358.4 t/ha (in 2017 – 422 t/ha).
Flax was removed from the area of 41 thousand hectares or 92.3% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 40.1 thousand hectares).
Soybeans threshed from an area of 1.8 million hectares or 64% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 1.3 million hectares). Harvested 2.9 million tons (in 2017 – 2.2 million tons), with a yield of 16.6 t/ha (in 2017 – 16.2 t/ha).
Sunflower threshed with an area of 5.2 million hectares or 65% of the harvest area (in 2017 – 3.8 million hectares). Harvested 8.5 million tons (in 2017 – 6.2 million tons), with a yield of 16.4 t/ha (in 2017 – 16.3 t/ha).
Rapeseed threshed from an area of 1.4 million hectares or 90.5% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 853.5 thousand hectares). Harvested 2 million tons (in 2017 – 1.5 million tons), with a yield of 14.4 t/ha (in 2017 – 17.3 t/ha).
Potatoes in agricultural organizations and peasant (farmer) farms were excavated from an area of 260.3 thousand hectares or 85.4% of the planting area (in 2017 – 244.6 thousand hectares). Accumulated 6 million tons (in 2017 – 5.8 million tons), with a yield of 231 t/ha (in 2017 – 236 t/ha).
Vegetables in agricultural organizations and peasant (farmer) farms were removed from the area of 121.2 thousand hectares or 69.9% of the cultivated area (in 2017 – 125.3 thousand hectares). Collected 2.8 million tons (in 2017 – 3 million tons), with a yield of 229.2 t/ha (in 2017 – 239.4 t/ha).

Sowing of winter crops for the harvest of 2019, carried out on an area of 16.9 million hectares or 98.2% of the projected area (in 2017 – 15.8 million hectares).
 
Scorpius
Topic Author
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:20 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Scorpius wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:


Dang, too bad for you guys that the forum software doesn't block simultaneous logins .. don't you guys have a duty roster or something?

Best regards
Thomas

talk about it with MS Edge developers. Just a double post.


A double post with different text, on the same subject, making the same argument, but obviously based on the same script? Riiiight....

Best regards
Thomas


The text wasn't different, don't lie.
The text wasn't different, don't lie. In the first case, just not copied the beginning of the sentence - the example I highlighted it with bold:

Another fairy tale about Putin's fabulous wealth. Show me where they are! I am very curious to see information about all these billions of Putin in secret Bank accounts. Give us information about these accounts - I really want to see it.

after I tried to fix the first post, MS Edge just froze and the post published as new. You look really stupid trying to come up with another spy version.
 
bgm
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:51 pm

Scorpius wrote:
Few people are interested, but the Ministry of agriculture of Russia puts a daily review during the harvesting season on its website:
http://mcx.ru/analytics/spring-field-work/
17 October 2018


According to the operational data of the agribusiness management bodies of the Russian Federation, as of October 17, 2018, grain and leguminous crops were threshed from the area of 43.2 million hectares or 96.2% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 44.4 million hectares). Harvested 110.5 million tons of grain in the original-capitalized weight (in 2017 – 131.9 million tons), with a yield of 25.6 t/ha, which is 4.1 t/ha less than the same date last year (in 2017 – 29.7 t/ha). Of these, winter and spring wheat threshed with an area of 26.1 million hectares or 98.4% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 27.1 million ha), and produced 72,7 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 87,3 million tons), with a yield of 27.8 C/ha (in 2017 – 32,2 t/ha). Winter and spring barley threshed from an area of 7.8 million hectares or 98.2% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 7.7 million hectares), threshed 17.5 million tons (in 2017 – 21.4 million tons), with a yield of 22.4 t/ha (in 2017 – 27.9 t/ha).
In the southern Federal district, grain and leguminous crops threshed from an area of 8.4 million hectares or 96.7% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 8.6 million hectares), threshed 28.7 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 35.7 million tons), with a yield of 34.2 t/ha (in 2017 – 41.6 t/ha).
In the North Caucasus Federal district-threshed 2.9 million hectares or 88.7% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 2.7 million hectares), threshed 10.7 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 11.4 million tons), with a yield of 37.2 t/ha (in 2017 – 41.5 t/ha).
In the Central Federal district threshed 7.5 million ha, or 96.4% of the total harvesting area (in 2017 7.3 million ha), and produced 27.4 million tons of grain (in 2017 29.6 million hectares), with a yield of 36.6 t/ha (2017 – 40,8 kg/ha).
In the Volga Federal district-threshed 12 million hectares or 98.1% of the harvested area (in 2017-12.5 million hectares), threshed 21.6 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 31.2 million tons), with a yield of 17.9 t/ha (in 2017 – 25 t/ha).
In the Ural Federal district – threshed 3.3 million hectares or 98.3% of the harvested area (in 2017-3.5 million hectares), threshed 5.6 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 7 million tons), with a yield of 16.8 t/ha (in 2017 – 20.1 t/ha).
In the Siberian Federal district threshed 8.5 million hectares or 95.4% of the total harvesting area (in 2017 is 9.3 million hectares), and produced 15.3 million tons of grain (in 2017 – 15.7 million tons), with a yield of 17.9 t/ha (2017 – 16,8 t/ha).
In the North-Western Federal district – threshed 271.5 thousand hectares or 90% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 249.2 thousand hectares), threshed 779.3 thousand tons of grain (in 2017 – 740.4 thousand tons), with a yield of 28.7 t/ha (in 2017 – 29.7 t/ha).
In the far Eastern Federal district – threshed 240,4 thousand hectares or 78% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 245,1 thousand hectares), threshed 468,8 thousand tons of grain (in 2017 – 504,1 thousand tons), with a yield of 19,5 t/ha (in 2017 – 20,6 t/ha).
Corn for grain throughout the areas of 1.5 mln ha, or 63.2% of the total harvesting area (in 2017 – 1.4 million ha), and produced 6.9 mln tonnes (in 2017 and 6.4 million tons), with a yield of 45.4 t/ha (2017 – 47,3 kg/ha).
Rice threshed from the area of 124.8 thousand hectares or 68.9% of the cultivated area (in 2017 – 145.5 thousand hectares), harvested 832.8 thousand tons (in 2017 – 917.3 thousand tons), with a yield of 66.7 t/ha (in 2017 – 63 t/ha).
Sugar beet (factory) was dug from the area of 853 thousand hectares or 76.9% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 806.9 thousand hectares). Accumulated 30.6 million tons (in 2017– 34.1 million tons), with a yield of 358.4 t/ha (in 2017 – 422 t/ha).
Flax was removed from the area of 41 thousand hectares or 92.3% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 40.1 thousand hectares).
Soybeans threshed from an area of 1.8 million hectares or 64% of the harvested area (in 2017 – 1.3 million hectares). Harvested 2.9 million tons (in 2017 – 2.2 million tons), with a yield of 16.6 t/ha (in 2017 – 16.2 t/ha).
Sunflower threshed with an area of 5.2 million hectares or 65% of the harvest area (in 2017 – 3.8 million hectares). Harvested 8.5 million tons (in 2017 – 6.2 million tons), with a yield of 16.4 t/ha (in 2017 – 16.3 t/ha).
Rapeseed threshed from an area of 1.4 million hectares or 90.5% of the harvesting area (in 2017 – 853.5 thousand hectares). Harvested 2 million tons (in 2017 – 1.5 million tons), with a yield of 14.4 t/ha (in 2017 – 17.3 t/ha).
Potatoes in agricultural organizations and peasant (farmer) farms were excavated from an area of 260.3 thousand hectares or 85.4% of the planting area (in 2017 – 244.6 thousand hectares). Accumulated 6 million tons (in 2017 – 5.8 million tons), with a yield of 231 t/ha (in 2017 – 236 t/ha).
Vegetables in agricultural organizations and peasant (farmer) farms were removed from the area of 121.2 thousand hectares or 69.9% of the cultivated area (in 2017 – 125.3 thousand hectares). Collected 2.8 million tons (in 2017 – 3 million tons), with a yield of 229.2 t/ha (in 2017 – 239.4 t/ha).

Sowing of winter crops for the harvest of 2019, carried out on an area of 16.9 million hectares or 98.2% of the projected area (in 2017 – 15.8 million hectares).


This is absolutely fascinating. Please, do tell us more. Curious about the harvesting figures for Novichok and polonium, there seems to be an abundant crop this year.
████ ███ █ ███████ ██ █ █████ ██ ████ [redacted]
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8618
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: From Russia with true vol. 2

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:25 am

Thread will be locked due to the fact that many want to get personal rather than discuss the subject
Forum Moderator

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abfr1, bombayduck, casinterest, Dieuwer, Dutchy, FGITD, JJJ, LJ, lugie, tommy1808, Tugger and 50 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos