seb146

Re: Supremely Screwed

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:10 pm

VTKillarney1 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
More theological rulings and fewer rulings based on the Constitution. How is this any good for America? The land that goes to war with other countries to fight theocracies?

Huh? I'm not following that one. Strict constructionism is the domain of the conservatives. It's the liberals who are more prone to adopt a loose interpretation.

In recent years, the far right wackos, who are running the Republican party, are demanding more biblical interpretations of the law. They think the Founding Fathers meant Christianity when they wrote of God. Look at Rick Santorum and Betsy Devos and Mike Pence.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

DfwRevolution

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:16 pm

seb146 wrote:
More theological rulings and fewer rulings based on the Constitution. How is this any good for America? The land that goes to war with other countries to fight theocracies?

This will finish-off everyone who wasn't killed by the tax cuts, net neutrality, leaving the Paris climate accords, and the travel ban.

VTKillarney1 wrote:
jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
So you are saying I am hypocritical by saying the republicans should abide by the precedence they attempted to set? That is how those things happened, they just pushed the envelope to a ridiculous level. So you're basically saying the self appointed protectors of the constitution attained a majority by pissing on the constitution?

I was talking generally, not about you specifically.

Here is what I will say: If you advocated that the nomination should not have been delayed for political reasons during the end of the Obama administration, it is hypocritical to argue that the nomination should be delayed for political reasons now.

That said, I have no idea what you have ever advocated.

It may not "feel" fair, but two wrongs don't make a right.

There is no contradiction past or present with the Republican's handling of Supreme Court nominations. There is well-established bipartisan agreement that vacancies during a Presidential election year should wait until the outcome of the Presidential election. Republicans followed that precedent in 2016.

We are not in a Presidential election year. The midterm election will not change who gets to nominate the next justice. Back in 2010 when Kagan was nominated, Republicans did not obstruct her nomination proceedings even though it was a midterm election year. Republicans are again following that precedent in 2018.
I have a three post per topic limit. You're welcome to have the last word.

Tugger

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:25 pm

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
Here is what I will say: If you advocated that the nomination should not have been delayed for political reasons during the end of the Obama administration, it is hypocritical to argue that the nomination should be delayed for political reasons now.

By far the most important thing in terms of congressional policy is consistency and generally consensus agreements as to policy, decorum, precedence.

They should not have done that, but we cannot act like they didn't. Things changed when they did. Do you honestly think we should be ok with operating under different and disadvantaged rules?

I have the same question and thought. I don't like it and advocate against it basically however I cannot ignore that the game needs to be played by the same rules for both sides, otherwise one side becomes permanently disadvantaged so that can't be OK or acceptable. And the Republican's taught us all how to play this game to win (apparently) so why shouldn't the Dems play the exact same way?

Like I said I am of two minds of this, I do think that you must lead with your values and live them. At the same time I may hold my values but if someone is undercutting me and I must deal with them then I play hardball back at them. What would you do personally if someone did the same, stand back and lose your fortune, house, dinner, kids, whatever (The classic example: Your kid is picked on and hit by another kid regularly at school, do you tell you kid to hit back or just take it?)

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

Tugger

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:46 pm

And DfwRev makes the case that the Democrats should play hardball just like the Republicans are. I guess no surprise.

Well it is going to be interesting watching the next 50 years of US Congressional leadership performing only under "majority rule" with no filibuster available for either party.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

jetero
Topic Author

Re: USSC Justice Kennedy announces retirement.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:27 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Brick wrote:
Republicans are going to want a nominee that is a scholar of the Constitution and will uphold the rule of law. I guess this seems to be "far right" to Democrats.

Jay Sekulow

Mark Levin

David Barton

Andrew Napolitano

Jeanine Pirro

Donald Trump, Jr

Casobs

Re: USSC Justice Kennedy announces retirement.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:06 pm

jetero wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Brick wrote:
Republicans are going to want a nominee that is a scholar of the Constitution and will uphold the rule of law. I guess this seems to be "far right" to Democrats.

Jay Sekulow

Mark Levin

David Barton

Andrew Napolitano

Jeanine Pirro

Donald Trump, Jr

Better order your cakes before it's too late.

seb146

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:12 pm

Tugger wrote:
And DfwRev makes the case that the Democrats should play hardball just like the Republicans are. I guess no surprise.

Why not? Playing nice has not worked for Democrats. Play as dirty as Republicans because that is all they know. Play dirty, lie, cheat, steal, and win back the majority. Let Republicans know how stupid they are for all this crap.

NIKV69

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Wow watching the far left lose their minds today is quite entertaining. Just watched Kamala Harris give us the gloom and doom. I tell you if that is the Dems best shot at the white house they are in a lot of trouble.

Ruth Bader is next. Oh will this get good!
I am the Googlizer!!!

MikeDrop

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:30 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Ruth Bader is next. Oh will this get good!

Don't get your hopes up. She's not going anywhere as long as Trump is President.

Mike Drop

jpetekyxmd80

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:52 pm

DfwRevolution wrote:
The ambiguity is that Biden gives three different time intervals for when his rule should apply:
1. "Tomorrow"
2. "Within the next several weeks"
3. "At the end of the summer"

No, he gives one. From this point on.

FOUR + months later than February 13. You don't think an additional 4.5 months on top of those existing 4 months is enough time to expect congress to do its job in?

That is more than double the time from the Biden scenario. If you account for the summer recess, it is about triple the legislative time.

There would have been zero objection from me in any even remotely analogous scenario. None.
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

DIRECTFLT

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:19 am

When Biden's Party is in the majority, then can make the rules and decisions. Until then, they'll just have to roll with it.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

VTKillarney1

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:22 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
When Biden's Party is in the majority, then can make the rules and decisions. Until then, they'll just have to roll with it.

Let's not forget a couple of important points that distinguish this from Merrick Garland's situation.
1) It’s not a Presidential election.
2) Obama’s second SCOTUS pick was confirmed in August of a midterm election year (2010).

stratosphere

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:23 am

seb146 wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Why not? Playing nice has not worked for Democrats. Play as dirty as Republicans because that is all they know. Play dirty, lie, cheat, steal, and win back the majority. Let Republicans know how stupid they are for all this crap.

Democrats playing nice Seb? Remind me of a time when that ever happened? Democrats and progressive left wing nut jobs have always been IN YOUR FACE type of people. When have right wingers ever tried to shut down your speech? Left wingers do it all the time. Ever see when a conservative tries to speak at a college? The leftist will shut it down every damn time. Personally I would like to see another Kennedy type I don't want a hard core right winger either. I think a more moderate that can see through both crazy sides of the fringe would be a good choice.

Aesma

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:24 am

VTKillarney1 wrote:
Serious question to the liberals here. What is the end game? While I understand that you may be very disappointed that Trump will be able to nominate a conservative justice, what are you actually proposing? The last time I checked, Trump has the constitutional authority to do so. The Senate has a constitutional role in this process as well.

So even if you are upset, so what? Are you suggesting that we should not follow the path forward as contained in the Constitution? If so, just come out and say it. Or is this really just a matter of being upset and wanting to vent about it?

Isn't that exactly what happened under Obama ?
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

DfwRevolution

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:25 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
DfwRevolution wrote:
The ambiguity is that Biden gives three different time intervals for when his rule should apply:
1. "Tomorrow"
2. "Within the next several weeks"
3. "At the end of the summer"

No, he gives one. From this point on.

OK, I'll stipulate that. And I'll also stipulate that Biden didn't want Bush to nominate further justices at any point during the presidential election. That Biden issued his rule in June is arbitrary.

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
FOUR + months later than February 13. You don't think an additional 4.5 months on top of those existing 4 months is enough time to expect congress to do its job in?

That is more than double the time from the Biden scenario. If you account for the summer recess, it is about triple the legislative time.

Biden didn't want to hold nominees to provide the Senate with time. Biden wanted to hold nominees so that his party could have a chance at controlling the nomination.

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
There would have been zero objection from me in any even remotely analogous scenario. None.

The analogous scenario is when Republicans voted to proceed with President Obama's appointment of Elena Kagan in August 2010 just months prior to the midterm elections. So you have zero objections to Trump nominating a justice, right?

LMP737

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:31 am

DfwRevolution wrote:

There is no contradiction past or present with the Republican's handling of Supreme Court nominations. There is well-established bipartisan agreement that vacancies during a Presidential election year should wait until the outcome of the Presidential election. Republicans followed that precedent in 2016..

That is a bogus argument not supported by facts.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... asnt-been/
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

NoTime

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:31 am

It bears repeating - "Elections have consequences."

It has been a pretty good week for conservatives.

But, wow, McConnell was completely right on the money when he told the Dems "You'll regret this, and you may regret this a lot sooner than you think." (In response to the DNC going Nuclear in 2013.)

jpetekyxmd80

Re: Supremely Srewed

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:35 am

NoTime wrote:

But, wow, McConnell was completely right on the money when he told the Dems "You'll regret this, and you may regret this a lot sooner than you think." (In response to the DNC going Nuclear in 2013.)

Because this would have prevented the republicans from doing the same when it fit their need... now that's funny.

Aesma

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:36 am

I find it ridiculous how justice is politicized in the US (elected judges, prosecutors, etc.), especially the Supreme Court. Ideally politics should have no role in this, and supreme court justices should be barely known except by lawyers and scholars.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

jetero
Topic Author

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:38 am

NoTime wrote:
It bears repeating - "Elections have consequences."

It has been a pretty good week for conservatives.

NoTime is back!

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:46 am

DfwRevolution wrote:
OK, I'll stipulate that. And I'll also stipulate that Biden didn't want Bush to nominate further justices at any point during the presidential election. That Biden issued his rule in June is arbitrary.

You just keep digging in, don't you? In late June the nominations had been sorted out (and had been for months), and the upcoming conventions mark the start of the head to head presidential campaign. You think he was including primary season and anything that could be construed as part of the general nomination process? Get real. Obviously in l If he meant that, why the hell hadn't he said something in January? Because he didn't mean that. Hell, it's always election time here. Senate is just as important for SC and thats happening every 2 years. If congress can't do its job because some primary is going on, they would never do a damn thing. That's ridiculous.

This was 1992 anyway. There was an incumbent Republican president. There was nothing to even be sorted out for republicans. This continues to make zero contextual sense.

And really.. this whole thing of completely misconstruing the words of someone you don't even care what they have to say anyways... geeze. What will you do if Nancy Pelosi tells you to jump off a bridge?
Last edited by jpetekyxmd80 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

VTKillarney1

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:49 am

Please, people:
Let's not forget a couple of important points that distinguish this from Merrick Garland's situation.
1) It’s not a Presidential election.
2) Obama’s second SCOTUS pick was confirmed in August of a midterm election year (2010).

DIRECTFLT

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:49 am

Belly laugh of the night....

Debra Messing on Instagram is asking for Sen. McCain and Sen. Flake ... to switch parties.

Yeah...Right :spin:
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

VTKillarney1

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:51 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
No, they should just support an intelligent, non-polarizing moderate with fine legal credentials.

I think that might have happened had the Democrats been willing to accept the outcome of the election. Trump has definitely moved to the right in response.

Oh, and I'll just leave this here:
https://www.cnbc.com/video/2016/10/24/c ... ments.html

VTKillarney1

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:52 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
No, they should just support an intelligent, non-polarizing moderate with fine legal credentials.

I think that might have happened had the Democrats been willing to accept the outcome of the election. Trump has definitely moved to the right in response.

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:52 am

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:55 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Debra Messing on Instagram is asking for Sen. McCain and Sen. Flake ... to switch parties.

Let me get this straight... you get a kick out of someone asking the guy you continually trash and say is not a real republican to not be a republican?

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:07 am

VTKillarney1 wrote:
jpetekyxmd80 wrote:

Why are you leaving that there? You find it becoming that he was basically planning a huge hissy fit and thought he was going to lose and then he was going to make a big fuss about the election being rigged to save face? He kept repeating and fueling the fire how he thought the election would be rigged? Do you find that responsible conduct? And then he continued that crap after the election with all the phantom voter fraud. What happened to all that commission?

Do you like to use Trump looking shitty as a point of pride now? Do i even have to ask ?

seb146

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:24 am

stratosphere wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Democrats playing nice Seb? Remind me of a time when that ever happened? Democrats and progressive left wing nut jobs have always been IN YOUR FACE type of people. When have right wingers ever tried to shut down your speech? Left wingers do it all the time. Ever see when a conservative tries to speak at a college? The leftist will shut it down every damn time. Personally I would like to see another Kennedy type I don't want a hard core right winger either. I think a more moderate that can see through both crazy sides of the fringe would be a good choice.

You are talking about the average person on the street. Elected officials (tRump, Pence, Santorum, Carson, etc.) are what I am talking about. You know why there are protests and right wing speakers are shut down at schools? Because We The People see the hate and respond. Don't like it? Don't hate. Just that simple.

Besides, remember when Hillary went low? There was so much pearl clutching and screams for apologies. Funny how those same people never demand an apology for the vile and ugly things said by your orange god.

WarRI1

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:37 am

mbmbos wrote:
KFLLCFII wrote:
Here's hoping Ruth isn't far behind.

So...you're in favor of overturning Roe v. Wade? How about revoking gay marriage? Shall we give corporations even more leverage in elections? How about we remove more people from the voter registration records? How about we bust unions so that the minimum wage falls even lower, so the disparity between "middle class" is even greater than the rail barons of our day? How about we separate children from their parents and label their parents criminals and rapists? How about we ban Muslims from our country?

Frankly, I'm not sure the United States exists anymore. We're just NAZIs waving a different colored flag.

Here's hoping you don't get your wish.

Well said, I agree 100 %. The stench of hypocrisy from an other once respected part of the US government. Justice prevails?, I think not. Just another bunch of political hacks like congress. When all respect is lost for our once cherished Institutions, what come next? Lady Liberty lost her Virginity long ago. These Idiots do not know what they are doing to this country, and they do not seem to care.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

DfwRevolution

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:44 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
NoTime wrote:

Because this would have prevented the republicans from doing the same when it fit their need... now that's funny.

Republicans had the opportunity to nuke the judicial filibuster in 2005. They didn't.

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
You just keep digging in, don't you? In late June the nominations had been sorted out (and had been for months), and the upcoming conventions mark the start of the head to head presidential campaign. You think he was including primary season and anything that could be construed as part of the general nomination process? Get real. Obviously in l If he meant that, why the hell hadn't he said something in January? Because he didn't mean that. Hell, it's always election time here. Senate is just as important for SC and thats happening every 2 years. If congress can't do its job because some primary is going on, they would never do a damn thing. That's ridiculous.

Presidential primaries are not "some primary." If you don't want to hold Presidential nominations while the public is actively voting on the next President, then just say so. We can disregard the Biden Rule and hold nomination votes during November and into a possible lame duck presidency. That is, if you think it's so ridiculous to let the American people have a say in these matters.

LMP737 wrote:
DfwRevolution wrote:

There is no contradiction past or present with the Republican's handling of Supreme Court nominations. There is well-established bipartisan agreement that vacancies during a Presidential election year should wait until the outcome of the Presidential election. Republicans followed that precedent in 2016..

That is a bogus argument not supported by facts.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... asnt-been/

1. That addresses an entirely different argument.
2. The Politco states the plain fact that "[the] last time there was a vacancy, nomination and confirmation was 84 years ago." They proceed to opine that "the notion of an 80-year precedent is fundamentally misleading." This is the conceit of the so-called "fact check" genre. They are opinion pieces masquerading as objective journalism.

Aesma wrote:
I find it ridiculous how justice is politicized in the US (elected judges, prosecutors, etc.), especially the Supreme Court. Ideally politics should have no role in this, and supreme court justices should be barely known except by lawyers and scholars.

Counter-argument: these nominations should be political. The exercise of government power cannot be accountable to the people and simultaneously free from politics. It's one or the other.

DL717

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:48 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Hollywood (the left in general) is in full meltdown mode tonight. What a rough week. The body can only take so much.
Last edited by DL717 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

LMP737

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:49 am

DfwRevolution wrote:

1. That addresses an entirely different argument.
2. The Politco states the plain fact that "[the] last time there was a vacancy, nomination and confirmation was 84 years ago." They proceed to opine that "the notion of an 80-year precedent is fundamentally misleading." This is the conceit of the so-called "fact check" genre. They are opinion pieces masquerading as objective journalism..

You didn't even bother to refute it. That's because you can't. Instead you fell back on the old trick of attacking the source. Which is a fancy way of saying you have nothing.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:51 am

DfwRevolution wrote:
That is, if you think it's so ridiculous to let the American people have a say in these matters.

Boy this is rich. What was that whole winning a 2nd term thing about then? By the way, Obama would have kicked Trump's ass if he could have, and you know it.

jetero
Topic Author

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:52 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Well said, I agree 100 %. The stench of hypocrisy from an other once respected part of the US government. Justice prevails?, I think not. Just another bunch of political hacks like congress. When all respect is lost for our once cherished Institutions, what come next? Lady Liberty lost her Virginity long ago. These Idiots do not know what they are doing to this country, and they do not seem to care.

It’s very clear from the above they don’t care. It’s only about being able to say, “We won! You didn’t! And we’re getting our rocks off on you guys being upset!”

jetero
Topic Author

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:53 am

DL717 wrote:
jetero wrote:
Thanks a bunch Anthony Kennedy ... !

Check that out. We agree!

You made me laugh :thumbsup:

DL717

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:53 am

jetero wrote:
Thanks a bunch Anthony Kennedy ... !

Check that out. We agree!

Max Q

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:54 am

When the republicans finally succeed in following chump into the abyss of totalitarianism they will regret what they’ve done

But it will be too late
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

GGg

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:55 am

DfwRevolution wrote:
Counter-argument: these nominations should be political. The exercise of government power cannot be accountable to the people and simultaneously free from politics. It's one or the other.

Er.. aren't they supposed to be accountable to the... Constitution? That is precisely why these are lifetime terms. SC justices are not supposed to be accountable to the whims of the people.

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:59 am

Either way, hyper partisan or not, people on the right should be able to admit the strokes of great luck ( as well as playing dirty in the case of Garland) that it took to be poised to have a sustained SC majority after winning the popular vote in 1 of the last 7 presidential elections.

It could very well be a good thing long term for the left to be provided a steady stream of political ammunition and be forced to achieve more legislative victories rather than the Constiution/Supreme court be a crutch. They're stronger.

WarRI1

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:07 am

jetero wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

It’s very clear from the above they don’t care. It’s only about being able to say, “We won! You didn’t! And we’re getting our rocks off on you guys being upset!”

What amazes me is the advocates of these right wing Idiots, spouting religion, Patriotism, advocating for the wealthy and corporations and our Institutions being corrupted. Has one of these Right Wing Loons we deal with ever said what they advocate for this country? Are they all advocates of stripping everything economically from the middle class and workers? Do they have nothing, so misery likes company? What do they for see for their families and children? Economic slavery, religious intolerance, corporate domination once again where you have to be a kiss ass to keep your job? What, what do you folks who glow over another blow against workers, unions, minorities really want? As I said before is this the South and its mentality rising again? I have nothing, so should you. Grow a pair of balls, maybe that will help.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

DL717

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:08 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
Either way, hyper partisan or not, people on the right should be able to admit the strokes of great luck ( as well as playing dirty in the case of Garland) that it took to be poised to have a sustained SC majority after winning the popular vote in 1 of the last 7 presidential elections.

It could very well be a good thing long term for the left to be provided a steady stream of political ammunition and be forced to achieve more legislative victories rather than the Constiution/Supreme court be a crutch. They're stronger.

Hillary knew the consequences of failure and failed by not showing up. She proved herself weak and foolish in the way she campaigned. She expected a coronation and lost. Reap what you sow. She needs to own it rather than keep up the “WTF just happened” tour.

seb146

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:09 am

A president under investigation should not be allowed to nominate anyone period.

VTKillarney1

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:15 am

seb146 wrote:
A president under investigation should not be allowed to nominate anyone period.

Something tells me that you didn’t say that in 1994 when Bill Clinton appointed Stephen Breyer while under investigation by a Special Prosecutor.

jetero
Topic Author

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:15 am

WarRI1 wrote:
jetero wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

What amazes me is the advocates of these right wing Idiots, spouting religion, Patriotism, advocating for the wealthy and corporations and our Institutions being corrupted. Has one of these Right Wing Loons we deal with ever said what they advocate for this country? Are they all advocates of stripping everything economically from the middle class and workers? Do they have nothing, so misery likes company? What do they for see for their families and children? Economic slavery, religious intolerance, corporate domination once again where you have to be a kiss ass to keep your job? What, what do you folks who glow over another blow against workers, unions, minorities really want? As I said before is this the South and its mentality rising again? I have nothing, so should you. Grow a pair of balls, maybe that will help.

Amen WarR1!

Your last sentence is the conclusion I’ve come to. What a bunch of whiners.

bagoldex

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:16 am

DL717 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Meh. Witch hunt.

Says the mentally ill Christian fundamentalist. What did you and your imaginary friend do today?

VTKillarney1

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:16 am

Max Q wrote:
When the republicans finally succeed in following chump into the abyss of totalitarianism they will regret what they’ve done

But it will be too late

There has been so much crying wolf in the past two years that it is impossible to take comments like this seriously.

DL717

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:19 am

seb146 wrote:

Meh. Witch hunt.

VTKillarney1

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:19 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
Rigged Election!! I am just curious what would have to happen where you say... geeze maybe this uber rich, spoiled and entitled guy is not the victim of everything actually just bitches and moans how about unfair everything is no matter what?

Replace “guy” with “Hillary Clinton” and you just might have something here.

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:21 am

Rigged Election!! Witch hunt!!! I am just curious what would have to happen where you say... geeze maybe this uber rich, spoiled and entitled guy is not the victim of everything actually just bitches and moans how about unfair everything is no matter what? Did it ever cross your mind he may be an ,er,... whiner? of extremely deluded self interest? Has he ever taken accountability for anything bad in the history of the world?? hmm.
Last edited by jpetekyxmd80 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.