727LOVER
Topic Author

Walmart under fire over "impeach 45" shirts

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:04 pm

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

seb146

Re: Walmart under fire over "impeach 45" shirts

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Zero right wing outrage over the "rope tree journalist" shirts, though. I wonder why....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

seahawk

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Close the company.

jetwet1

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:42 pm

There are so many replies that could be made for this subject...

I will just give you this....

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?s=trump ... bmit+Query

scbriml

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Does the average Walmart customer even know what impeach means?
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

bgm

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:57 pm

jetwet1 wrote:
There are so many replies that could be made for this subject...

I will just give you this....

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?s=trump ... bmit+Query

:rotfl:

I desperately want to believe that most of these are staged, then I remember it's America, and no, these people do exist...
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

bgm

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:58 pm

scbriml wrote:
Does the average Walmart customer even know what impeach means?

They're probably looking for the answer in the fruit and veg aisle.. :duck:
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

casinterest

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Let's just send all these boycotters to the following link, and most of Trump's base will have to stop shopping.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... each+trump
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

casinterest

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:20 pm

And for the love of God, do not show these nutcase boy cotters the following links.
Their heads will explode.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_ex_n_0? ... 1530645073
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

WarRI1

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:07 am

casinterest wrote:
Let's just send all these boycotters to the following link, and most of Trump's base will have to stop shopping.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... each+trump

If you support Rump the stump, how can one find anything in poor taste when it comes to money making. It is the God of the Repubs. Notice I used Repubs. If they can use the term Dems, so can I. ;) I do like the T Rump toilet paper, I think it fits the scenario.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

PanHAM

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:57 am

They should tax Waömart. Make them pay taxes they never have seen before-
:-)
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

WarRI1

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:04 pm

PanHAM wrote:

That line seems familiar somehow, did we not hear that empty threat about sending jobs overseas. Funny about that, when so many of his purchases are from overseas. Make America Great again, yes sir!!! :butthead:

treetreeseven

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:28 am

I don't see the problem... there's a demand for a product, and the Free Market saw fit to provide :lol:

I was out getting lunch the other day and some guy drove up in a jacked up Toyota Tundra (tsk tsk :shakehead:) and got out with 2 little kids, his giant beer belly and barrel chest barely contained by an incredibly flimsy well-worn tank top that had the famous tri-color Obama portrait on it, framed by the text "SORRY i can't HEAR YOU over the sound of my FREEDOM." That's a product too. In fact my first thought on seeing the gory display was wondering what middle manager conceived of it and what steps were involved to bring it from the sweatshop to his hands - quite possibly at the cash register of a Walmart.

PanHAM

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:57 am

WarRI1 wrote:
PanHAM wrote:

That line seems familiar somehow, did we not hear that empty threat about sending jobs overseas. Funny about that, when so many of his purchases are from overseas. Make America Great again, yes sir!!! :butthead:

Trump is killing American jobs by the thousands every day by "making America great again". He obviousöly has no clue of how globalisation works and what supply chains are. Otherwise he would not put his efforts on destroying the automotive industry, just to mention one.

Harley Davidson's reaction to relocate building bikes for the European market to Asia is Logical. Trump's reaction to "tax them like they never have seen before" is, hopefully for the workers in Milwaukee and the many Dealers and Service People across your great Nation an empty Phrase..Luckiliy, the USA is still ruled by the law and not by a single Person.. Looks like no one has told him yet.

If he carries on with his apprentiseship for another 6 years, America and the rest of the western world will be fallen into pieces.

BTW "Impeachment means "You arew fired" on Trumpish.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

seahawk

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:03 am

treetreeseven wrote:
I don't see the problem... there's a demand for a product, and the Free Market saw fit to provide :lol:

I was out getting lunch the other day and some guy drove up in a jacked up Toyota Tundra (tsk tsk :shakehead:) and got out with 2 little kids, his giant beer belly and barrel chest barely contained by an incredibly flimsy well-worn tank top that had the famous tri-color Obama portrait on it, framed by the text "SORRY i can't HEAR YOU over the sound of my FREEDOM." That's a product too. In fact my first thought on seeing the gory display was wondering what middle manager conceived of it and what steps were involved to bring it from the sweatshop to his hands - quite possibly at the cash register of a Walmart.

That is not about money, it is about respecting the Dear Leader, the greatest president ever. President Trump, the breaker of deals and inventor of hate deserves the full respect of the common folk.

tommy1808

Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:31 am

PanHAM wrote:
If he carries on with his apprentiseship for another 6 years, America and the rest of the western world will be fallen into pieces..

Nah, much of the western world has already arrived at the "ignore the US president" position, at some point the US will simply stop being counted among the western block. His position on NATO for example does only increase EU defense cooperation, that has a much, much stronger treaty underlying it anyways. NATO doesn´t require members to help each other to fend of a war of aggression, the Lisbon treaty does.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

offloaded

Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:00 am

I'm genuinely surprised that Walmart sells political merchandise at all. I've never seen anything like it at any major supermarket chain this side of the pond. Why risk controversy? How does that help your bottom line?
To no one will we sell, or deny, or delay, right or justice - Magna Carta, 1215

zkojq

Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm

The people who are so offended probably should think carefully before beginning a boycott of Walmart. Can they even afford to shop anywhere else? :lol:
Most recent aircraft flown: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, 717 VH-YQW, 737-600 LN-RPA, 737-700 OY-JTY, 737-800 LN-NGA, 767-300 ZK-NCI, 777-300 ZK-OKN, 787-9 VH-ZNA, CS100 HB-JBG

seb146

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:41 pm

offloaded wrote:
I'm genuinely surprised that Walmart sells political merchandise at all. I've never seen anything like it at any major supermarket chain this side of the pond. Why risk controversy? How does that help your bottom line?

Wal-Mart has always been a 'Murica first company. They have always catered to rural America, who tend to be more conservative, Christian, and have low income.

Besides, controversy increases sales.

seb146

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:43 pm

These are some of the people "outraged" and triggered over the Impeach shirts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... b9999e5126

NPR tweeted parts of the Declaration of Independence but, some righties thought it was "liberal" propaganda.

NLCFFX

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:45 pm

zkojq wrote:
The people who are so offended probably should think carefully before beginning a boycott of Walmart. Can they even afford to shop anywhere else? :lol:

But I thought the Republicans were the party of the rich, now they are not? The Republicans I know are mostly with advanced science and economics degrees and are upper middle class. I do know some that are construction workers who became managers. Most of the Progressives I know have soft science degrees and cushy jobs. I know small sample right? But the walmart shoppers cars I see in the lot have majority Hilary supporting stickers on their cars. As for the shirts, I think all negative message stickers and shirts are dumb no matter which side they denigrate or how funny the bearer thinks they are. That is what I tell my adult kids and that is what follow as well. When someone only sees stupidity in one party they lack credibility. "Impeach 44" would be just as dumb in my eyes.

seb146

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:08 pm

NLCFFX wrote:
zkojq wrote:

But I thought the Republicans were the party of the rich, now they are not? The Republicans I know are mostly with advanced science and economics degrees and are upper middle class. I do know some that are construction workers who became managers. Most of the Progressives I know have soft science degrees and cushy jobs. I know small sample right? But the walmart shoppers cars I see in the lot have majority Hilary supporting stickers on their cars. As for the shirts, I think all negative message stickers and shirts are dumb no matter which side they denigrate or how funny the bearer thinks they are. That is what I tell my adult kids and that is what follow as well. When someone only sees stupidity in one party they lack credibility. "Impeach 44" would be just as dumb in my eyes.

I am curious as to where you live, NLCFFX. Literally every Wal-Mart I have ever been to across the Western United States, the beater cars have pro-Second Amendment, pro-tRump, and Confederate flags. I saw one Hillary sticker one time. Shoppers wandering the aisles with t-shirs proclaiming right wing co-opted talking points like "these colors don't run" and "if you can't stand behind the troops, feel free to stand in front of them" and so forth.

I do like the way you try to reword the "both sides do it" phrase. Both sides do not do it, so it does not excuse "rope tree journalist" that the right was never outraged over.....

NLCFFX

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:45 pm

seb146 wrote:
NLCFFX wrote:
zkojq wrote:

I am curious as to where you live, NLCFFX. Literally every Wal-Mart I have ever been to across the Western United States, the beater cars have pro-Second Amendment, pro-tRump, and Confederate flags. I saw one Hillary sticker one time. Shoppers wandering the aisles with t-shirs proclaiming right wing co-opted talking points like "these colors don't run" and "if you can't stand behind the troops, feel free to stand in front of them" and so forth.

I do like the way you try to reword the "both sides do it" phrase. Both sides do not do it, so it does not excuse "rope tree journalist" that the right was never outraged over.....

Ah more generalizations. I live in the pretty left much wing majority that is Northern Virginia just outside of DC. Your continued use of "tRump" is a great example of what I am talking about. Just like the Obama snide remarks that reeked of whining. Get over it, attack what you disagree with in words not personal attacks by mis-using someone, anyone's name. That is so high school no matter who does it! Get over it and you will be better off. And maybe get your point across.

NLCFFX

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:50 pm

seb146 wrote:
NLCFFX wrote:
zkojq wrote:

Where do you see that? Both sides do the same, that is a fact. Examples abound. I did not ever say anything that remotely implied that your example was OK. In fact I said no matter who does it, I was against it. I was clear. Both sides are guilty, if you think otherwise, you are blind to reality. Your tRump is a simple example of the left's childishness as is the "Impeach 45" shirts. The right has had its day and distinguished itself as childish in the past just as well.

seb146

Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:01 pm

NLCFFX wrote:
seb146 wrote:
NLCFFX wrote:

Ah more generalizations. I live in the pretty left much wing majority that is Northern Virginia just outside of DC. Your continued use of "tRump" is a great example of what I am talking about. Just like the Obama snide remarks that reeked of whining. Get over it, attack what you disagree with in words not personal attacks by mis-using someone, anyone's name. That is so high school no matter who does it! Get over it and you will be better off. And maybe get your point across.

So, when Republicans do the attacking, it is fine. When Democrats do the attacking, it should be stopped. The right has not gotten over Obama or Hillary. The blame for everything is put on them. Not on Republicans where it belongs. Which party is in charge? Which president was selected by Russia? You don't like seeing people calling for the impeachment of tRump or spelling his name emphasizing the RUMP part? Tough. Look at the things said about Obama for eight years. If you sat back and put up with it then, you can stop your fake outrage now. If you don't care when Republicans do it because "both sides do it" then you can stop your fake outrage now.

Get over it.

A MINORITY of Americans, with Russia's help, chose this person. Russia meddled in the American elections. That is why we RESIST and call for impeachment. Not because "Obama is Muslim" or "Obama was born in Kenya" or "Obama sat next to some guy in a Chicago church."

But, go on and tell yourself "both sides do it." If that helps you justify your racism and hatred and being silent for eight years. Just know that both sides do not do it.

Get over it.

Also, go to Wal-Marts in West Virginia or Ohio or Indiana. It will be a stark difference to your "I saw a couple of Hillary stickers at that one Wal-Mart..."

NLCFFX

Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:28 pm

seb146 wrote:
NLCFFX wrote:
seb146 wrote:

So, when Republicans do the attacking, it is fine. When Democrats do the attacking, it should be stopped. The right has not gotten over Obama or Hillary. The blame for everything is put on them. Not on Republicans where it belongs. Which party is in charge? Which president was selected by Russia? You don't like seeing people calling for the impeachment of tRump or spelling his name emphasizing the RUMP part? Tough. Look at the things said about Obama for eight years. If you sat back and put up with it then, you can stop your fake outrage now. If you don't care when Republicans do it because "both sides do it" then you can stop your fake outrage now.

Get over it.

A MINORITY of Americans, with Russia's help, chose this person. Russia meddled in the American elections. That is why we RESIST and call for impeachment. Not because "Obama is Muslim" or "Obama was born in Kenya" or "Obama sat next to some guy in a Chicago church."

But, go on and tell yourself "both sides do it." If that helps you justify your racism and hatred and being silent for eight years. Just know that both sides do not do it.

Get over it.

Also, go to Wal-Marts in West Virginia or Ohio or Indiana. It will be a stark difference to your "I saw a couple of Hillary stickers at that one Wal-Mart..."

For the final time, I CONDEMNED both sides, you attack one side. End of one sided discussion.
Bye and good luck with that anger. I never showed any sympathy for what you hate, yet you still act as though I did, get help man. WOW

seb146

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:34 pm

NLCFFX wrote:
seb146 wrote:
NLCFFX wrote:

Get over it.

Get over it.

For the final time, I CONDEMNED both sides, you attack one side. End of one sided discussion.
Bye and good luck with that anger. I never showed any sympathy for what you hate, yet you still act as though I did, get help man. WOW

I do "attack" (wrong word, but it shows your rage) one side. The side that keeps saying "both sides do it" to justify their own hatred and anger and misinformation. That side just happens to be the right. In other words, you don't want to see "attacks" on the right. Why not? If it was good enough for them, it is fair game and good enough for us. "Go high when they go low" does not work when they have been low for decades.

Righties need to be shown exactly what "both sides do it" looks like. Sounds like they don't like it when they are on the receiving end. Tough. Get over it. Y'all brought it on yourselves.

zkojq

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:06 am

NLCFFX wrote:
zkojq wrote:

But I thought the Republicans were the party of the rich, now they are not? The Republicans I know are mostly with advanced science and economics degrees

I doubt your claim about Science Degrees. I mean, maybe you do know lots of them, but I guess that just makes you pretty lucky if you know so many of them. :)
DANIEL SAREWITZ devotes an entire column in Slate to the fact that only 6% of scientists self-identify as Republicans (55% self-identify as Democrats) without offering even a hypothetical explanation of how this situation might have come about. This is as close as he gets:

It doesn't seem plausible that the dearth of Republican scientists has the same causes as the under-representation of women or minorities in science. I doubt that teachers are telling young Republicans that math is too hard for them, as they sometimes do with girls; or that socioeconomic factors are making it difficult for Republican students to succeed in science, as is the case for some ethnic minority groups. The idea of mentorship programs for Republican science students, or scholarship programs to attract Republican students to scientific fields, seems laughable, if delightfully ironic.

Yet there is clearly something going on that is as yet barely acknowledged, let alone understood. As a first step, leaders of the scientific community should be willing to investigate and discuss the issue.

Scientist =/= Science Degree holder, but I doubt there is a much difference in political leanings.

https://www.economist.com/democracy-in- ... e-lonely-6
Most recent aircraft flown: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, 717 VH-YQW, 737-600 LN-RPA, 737-700 OY-JTY, 737-800 LN-NGA, 767-300 ZK-NCI, 777-300 ZK-OKN, 787-9 VH-ZNA, CS100 HB-JBG

NLCFFX

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:13 pm

Its OK I am an INDEPENDENT not on one side or the other but your responses from the Progressive side and derision make me wonder why you are so blind to what others think? Facts do not matter when you have emotion to power you through and against truth. This is what drives many moderates and independents to the more conservative side. Those scientists I spoke of are all top PhDs in NASA, government research, think tanks, etc. Ivy league graduates and highly successful.

Anyway all I was trying to get across repeatedly is that there are examples on both sides that are childish behavior and a thinking person should be able to judge them based on fact not based on which side they are on. But you even attack that message, You have proven me correct. Personal attacks against Obama and Trump are plain wrong. Disagreeing with their policies based on fact are fine based on whatever your point of view are fine. If you disagree with someone's point of view you can still treat them with respect. As I always say, if you agree with anyone 100% of the time you are a liar, I don't even agree with my self that often.....Gotta get back to work.

PhilBy

Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Isn't the backlash against this anti-"american" and contrary to the right of free speech?

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:49 pm

PhilBy wrote:
Isn't the backlash against this anti-"american" and contrary to the right of free speech?

It boils down to this. A private business can sell (or not sell) whatever they want within the letter of the law. Customers can choose where they want to shop.

It's not that hard.

But in today's hyper-charged political climate people are deluded into thinking these trivial stories matter. This will be forgotten just as soon as Bubba needs his next box of .22 ammo.

seb146

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm

NLCFFX wrote:
Its OK I am an INDEPENDENT not on one side or the other but your responses from the Progressive side and derision make me wonder why you are so blind to what others think? Facts do not matter when you have emotion to power you through and against truth. This is what drives many moderates and independents to the more conservative side. Those scientists I spoke of are all top PhDs in NASA, government research, think tanks, etc. Ivy league graduates and highly successful.

Anyway all I was trying to get across repeatedly is that there are examples on both sides that are childish behavior and a thinking person should be able to judge them based on fact not based on which side they are on. But you even attack that message, You have proven me correct. Personal attacks against Obama and Trump are plain wrong. Disagreeing with their policies based on fact are fine based on whatever your point of view are fine. If you disagree with someone's point of view you can still treat them with respect. As I always say, if you agree with anyone 100% of the time you are a liar, I don't even agree with my self that often.....Gotta get back to work.

I see. So, as an "independent" (read: right winger) you disagree with the childish attacks by a certain former VP candidate? You were completely and totally outraged over hanging a certain former president in effigy? You say you are but, are you really? Let's go back and see those posts. What? You only joined when tRump was running? Well, let's give you a chance to show that "both sides do it" and you are totally against name calling and childish behavior:

Posted by you two years ago in the thread "What's Next For The Dems?"

I guess riots are next. Throw a big tantrum first before you see what he will actually do in office. Maybe they should be restricted to their safe spaces to chill. Give the man a chance.

There was also name calling and "both sides do it" in a few other threads. Like when you defended the Neo-Nazi rally at UVA.

But, yeah, you are totally independent and both sides totally do it.

So, that means I can now confidently use the "I'm rubber and you're glue...." defense in debates. Because you righties and trolls think "both sides do it" is the only justification for your support of tRump....

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:01 pm

seb146 wrote:
Because you righties and trolls think "both sides do it" is the only justification for your support of tRump....

Or maybe, just maybe, moderates such as myself think that in order for this country to move forward both sides need to take a look in the mirror to reflect on their own behavior before lashing out at the other side. Both parties are going to have to figure out how to work together for things to improve. When one party is falsely claiming the high road, it is absolutely fair game to point that out.

seb146

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:13 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Because you righties and trolls think "both sides do it" is the only justification for your support of tRump....

Or maybe, just maybe, moderates such as myself think that in order for this country to move forward both sides need to take a look in the mirror to reflect on their own behavior before lashing out at the other side. Both parties are going to have to figure out how to work together for things to improve. When one party is falsely claiming the high road, it is absolutely fair game to point that out.

Under Obama, you righties were all about "you libtards own this mess!" Now, you righties are all about "well, we all need to work together and play nice!" No. Eff that. Y'all loved it when y'all were doing it. Get used to being shamed and called names, sweetheart. It was good for y'all to do it then, we are going to do it now.

Get over it.

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:30 pm

seb146 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Under Obama, you righties were all about "you libtards own this mess!" Now, you righties are all about "well, we all need to work together and play nice!" No. Eff that. Y'all loved it when y'all were doing it. Get used to being shamed and called names, sweetheart. It was good for y'all to do it then, we are going to do it now.

Get over it.

Uh... I am not a "rightie" and I was saying the same thing as far back as the Bill Clinton years. Ironically, after chastising those who say "both sides do it," you just said "but they do it." Again, take a look in the mirror. This isn't a kindergarten argument. You won't get a gold star for "winning."

seb146

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:55 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

Get over it.

Uh... I am not a "rightie" and I was saying the same thing as far back as the Bill Clinton years. Ironically, after chastising those who say "both sides do it," you just said "but they do it." Again, take a look in the mirror. This isn't a kindergarten argument. You won't get a gold star for "winning."

According to your profile, you have been on here for five months. You claim to be a moderate but you defend tRump with every fiber of your being. Any time anyone attacks tRump, you defend both tRump and the MAGA crew with "both sides do it" like that is supposed to mean anything. You get all upset when your own tactics are used on you.

You are either a rightie or a troll. I am going with troll because righties are adult so I have way more respect for them.

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:56 pm

seb146 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
You are either a rightie or a troll. I am going with troll because righties are adult so I have way more respect for them.

Believe what you want to believe if it helps you stay in your echo chamber.

The reason I have criticized the left more than the right is that, lately, the left has been MUCH more prone to distort facts and engage in mere hyperbole. Both parties do it, but the party in power tends to do less of it. Simply put, the left's behavior as of late has been infinitely more juvenile. No self respecting adult takes a victory lap because they spell our President's name, "tRump." But that is what the left has been reduced to these days. It's actually quite sad. With maturity comes respect.

So let's do a little test and see if you really can incorporate facts. You said,
seb146 wrote:
You get all upset when your own tactics are used on you.

Care to provide an example in order to show that you aren't just making claims up?

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:59 pm

At the risk of interjecting some actual data into this conversation, Republicans skew higher when it comes to IQ.
http://sda.berkeley.edu/sdaweb/analysis ... ist=COMPWT

The testing used in this study is quick (ten questions) and imprecise, but has been found to correlate quite well with other methods of IQ estimation.

While I am not comfortable saying that any one party is, with any degree of statistical significance, more intelligent than the other, an accusation that Republicans are stupid in comparison to Democrats has absolutely no basis in fact.

But of course needing facts doesn't seem to stop the left from making a claim lately. Just more fake outrage, I suppose.

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:49 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
So let's do a little test and see if you really can incorporate facts. You said,
seb146 wrote:

Care to provide an example in order to show that you aren't just making claims up?

And... crickets.

Welcome to the new left, ladies and gentlemen.

seb146

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Let's look at the "civil" discourse from Seargent Bone Spurs:

Mocking McCain
Mocking Hillary
Mocking the media
Mocking the disabled
Mocking George HW Bush
Calling Neo Nazis fine people
Calling minorities animals and rapists

And the "civil" right CHEERED for all of this. They said everyone who called this trash out was being "snowflakes" and "SJW" and hate freedom.

Yeah, so civil....

This should have been the end of his campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

But y'all encouraged this and wanted more. Tell us why we "liberals" need to be civil in the face of this?

BTW, we were promised low cost health care better than ACA and the VA would be fixed and the IRS would be streamlined and an end to the opioid epidemic if he were elected. Well? We're waiting.....

Aaaaaand... crickets.

Welcome to the new normal in the United States, ladies and gentlemen

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:54 pm

I get it. “The other side does it.” Congratulations. You are just like Trump.

Are you ready to answer my question now?

flyingclrs727

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:42 pm

I think it's really stupid for Wal-Mart to let online vendors associated with their online platform to engage in any partisan merchandising. There is no upside for Wal-Mart to sell such merchandise. I'm pretty sure it would never been allowed in their stores.

Freakysh

Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:29 am

NLCFFX wrote:
seb146 wrote:
NLCFFX wrote:

Get over it.

Get over it.

Ha ha, welcome to airliners.net

The land of partisans - the lowest common denominator.

VTKillarney

Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:48 am

seb146 wrote:
Which president was selected by Russia?

Selected? You mean preferred. There has yet to be any evidence that Russia changed the outcome of the election.

seb146 wrote:
You don't like seeing people calling for the impeachment of tRump or spelling his name emphasizing the RUMP part? Tough. Look at the things said about Obama for eight years.

“But they do it too!” Actually... they don’t. Can you point to anyone on this forum who routinely referred to Obama like you refer to your President? Newsflash. You can’t. You win the prize for being much more immature than the Republicans here. Congratulations. Would it have been #resistance if they called Obama “Mr. Poopy Head?” Nah... It would have been stupid. So why the double standard? It’s embarrassingly juvenile.

By the way, are you ready yet to answer my simple question or do you have enough integrity to admit that you made a baseless claim? If you can’t bring yourself to do the latter, you are truly a Trump clone disguised in blue. Let’s see what you really are. I have a feeling that you will continue to ignore this and thus prove that you are indeed a Trump clone.
VTKillarney wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:

WarRI1

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:53 am

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... story.html

The insult game works both ways as we can see.

VTKillarney

Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:09 am

WarRI1 wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-obama-lincoln-bin-laden-muslim-perspec-1212-jm-20141211-story.html

On this forum nobody was routinely referring to Obama as a body part during his presidency.

But, yeah, if you think that you have the moral high ground when you emulate juvenile losers, have at it. I won’t get in the way of anyone who is determined to wear their divisive immaturity on their sleeve.

WarRI1

Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:54 am

VTKillarney wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-obama-lincoln-bin-laden-muslim-perspec-1212-jm-20141211-story.html

On this forum nobody was routinely referring to Obama as a body part during his presidency.

But, yeah, if you think that you have the moral high ground when you emulate juvenile losers, have at it. I won’t get in the way of anyone who is determined to wear their divisive immaturity on their sleeve.

I claim nothing, we make use of body parts to show our disrespect as he showed it by bragging about grabbing womens body parts. If we are immature doing this, what does that make him and those that mindlessly defend him? I also show him the respect that he shows War Hero's. I was tought to honor and respect those that gave their all to defend our country. Obviously he has no respect for many things and people. In my world, you earn respect, he has none from me.

VTKillarney

Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:39 am

WarRI1 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

I claim nothing, we make use of body parts to show our disrespect as he showed it by bragging about grabbing womens body parts. If we are immature doing this, what does that make him and those that mindlessly defend him? I also show him the respect that he shows War Hero's. I was tought to honor and respect those that gave their all to defend our country. Obviously he has no respect for many things and people. In my world, you earn respect, he has none from me.

Gotcha. That MAKES you refer to him on some two-bit Internet forum as Rump. Makes perfect sense. #resist

seb146

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:33 am

VTKillarney wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

Gotcha. That MAKES you refer to him on some two-bit Internet forum as Rump. Makes perfect sense. #resist

Clutch the pearls! She hates opinions and free speech! Oh, the horror! People having opinions other than what Herr Putin wants!

Get over it.

IMPEACH NOW!!!

VTKillarney

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:23 am

seb146 wrote:
Clutch the pearls! She hates opinions and free speech! Oh, the horror! People having opinions other than what Herr Putin wants!

Get over it.

IMPEACH NOW!!!

Oh, believe me. I LOVE that you do it.

By the way, day two of your being caught lying and dodging my simple little question:
VTKillarney wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:

And... crickets.

Welcome to the new left, ladies and gentlemen.