• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:21 pm

2122M wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Your hero Traitor Trump was charged, you can read right - center of a criminal investigation.

No, Trump has not been charged.


Clever edit, but his entire quote there was "You pointed out nothing of the sort, I never said Your hero Traitor Trump was charged, you can read right - center of a criminal investigation."

Except that BN747 has revised history.

This is what was originally said.

BN747 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:
and now we’re stuck with a criminal as President?

What has Trump been convicted of or charged with?


The same charges against Manafort
Witness Tampering
Money Laundering
Obstruction of Justice
Criminal Collusion
And everything Mueller knows that YOU don’t.

Taking a break from Faux News and breaking your neck at every opportunity to suck up defending Traitor Trump will afford you plenty of time to actually have life.

BN747


Patently false. And I don't see anything in there about Trump being the "center of a criminal investigation." Nothing at all.
 
2122M
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:23 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Your hero Traitor Trump was charged, you can read right - center of a criminal investigation.

No, Trump has not been charged.


Clever edit, but his entire quote there was "You pointed out nothing of the sort, I never said Your hero Traitor Trump was charged, you can read right - center of a criminal investigation."
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:24 pm

BN747 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Your hero Traitor Trump was charged, you can read right - center of a criminal investigation.

No, Trump has not been charged.


Not yet

Whew!!! We finally go to the truth! Thank you for that. I mean that sincerely. Facts matter and it is encouraging to see someone correct a mistake in order to be factually accurate. Well done.
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 5615
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:26 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Your hero Traitor Trump was charged, you can read right - center of a criminal investigation.

No, Trump has not been charged.


Not yet, but we all know it’s coming, and when it arrives you and your ilk will not believe the govt’s charges and you’ll keep arguing for the Traitor prez, but bigger than than that is your chosen allegiance of one seriously flawed man OVER your allegiance to your country speaks volumes about you.

Keep supporting the Traitor!

BN747
Last edited by BN747 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
tu204
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:36 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:59 am

BN747 wrote:
tu204 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Brought more stability - where exactly?

I also saw a post by you in another thread justifying Russian meddling in the US as ‘fair game’ because the US has done so in other countries.

I agree with you from a historical standpoint due the cruelty the US inflicted upon Haiti after (Toussaint L’Overture dealt the French a serious ass kicking that forced France into a distress sale resulting in the US increasing size by 1/3) and the US has treated Haiti like crap since) but it goes beyond that the US meddling in South America, Mexico, the seriously FUBAR-Ing of Central Anerica by way of Prez Eisenhower & his pitbull VP...Richard Nixon. FUBAR Vietnam, FUBAR Iran/Contra/Nicaragua, etc.
Yes, we’ve have a very long history polluted with and endless string of self-serving piss poor decisions driven by largely by impulsive greed and other acts of savage conduct.

But now in this new age of wide spread dissemination of information/news at a never seen before rate of dispursement....people everywhere ‘see’ more of their world (along with everyone else’s) than ever before. Given this context, this campaign of ‘fake news’ ... has one obvious aim. To misinform as many humans as possible as quickly and as often as possible.

This CAN NOT in any way be conducive to a more civilized advanced and humane society.

I mean, haven’t we dwelled long enough in centuries long realm of animalistic behavior?

Russia and their agent US President Traitor Trump and their embracing of Ruthless dictators, Russian and it’s autocrat oligarchs like that moron of a leader in Azerbaijan and the like...I mean how many times must we go done this path only to know it only ends in the ugliest endings.

My point is this.. by saying don’t be pissed at Russia influencing the US because the US is doing the same is insane. It is insane because the two sides are in no way equally beneficial to the rest of the world. Pooty and Traitor Trump are despicable individuals but in vastly different ways, Pooty is a ruthless killer and will not accept any challenge to his dictator status. Traitor Trump would LOVE to be in that position except we have a (barely) viable opposition to Traitor Trump becoming America’s Pooty. It would not be so offensive if TRaitor Trump was as intelligent as Pooty and pulling the grift of the century, that being the wholesaling of America. But he’s a freakin’ imbecile! A complete an utter fool who knows how to corral the entire WWF fan base and America’s racists population.

So the choice is quite simply, an inept moron who is teetering on the line of some serious jail time and if America survives til Nov... he will be neutered instantly by the American people.

Vs

Pooty, no challenge or change in sight, just more ‘under my thumd’ Mini-mees. You tu204,may be okay with who ever wins - Pooty wins it all OR Pooty’s Bitch Traitor Trump reigns supreme and escapes Mueller’s dragnet scott-free.

You gotta stand for something...and it appears that either result is just fine with you. Am I wrong?

BN747


To tell you the truth, in the two options either one is fine with me. Moreover, by electing Trump I see that there is quite an agressive split within the US political circles and more importantly one within the actual population. That in my opinion will not "make America great" but will weaken the US on the geopolitical stage and probably the economjc one too.
Can't say that doesn't please me.

Especially since all the effort the US have made in trying to undermine our government by sponsoring and supporting opposition, which is destructive to the well being of our country as a whole.


I appreciate your honesty in stating your position as you have. Having lived abroad in a few nations I truly do understand the pride and loyalty to ones homeland. I feel for those who have experience such as that and lack empathy for those who love their home county as they themselves do. Having said that, I will now share my take on this.

The top military nations are the US, Russia & China.

No one disputes that.

So in that real life scenario, at the current rate of mounting a one winner standing when the dust clears...means someone will come out on top OR no one will aka we all perish.

The only other option is to wake up tomorrow and we all see massive foreign space craft hovering the worlds capitals as depicted in the film Indepence Day, in which a dominate superior force arrives to serve notice...that your world as you know, is over. Hollywood’s inclination to wrap up stories with a bow and cherry on top, took over from there and the film went into pure fantasy.

So with option not being a viable one, we have the situation we have now.

I personally would not like the live in a global community dominated by the Chinese, no offense my Chinese bros, I’ve spend time among your people and have an affinity for them, the culture and know it’s history. It’s the history part that alarms me as to what a Chinese dominated world would yield. See that video of that little girl hit by a van and people driving & walking past her limp body as she lay in the street for an incredible amount of time. Score someone emerges to help her.

Russia’s history is not lost on me either. They made it possible for the US to defeat Hitler, and in my opinion, Russia in no way received the accolades they deserved for Herculean act of achieving what they did, they deserve far far more credit than the little showered upon them. Yes the Red Army committed some gruesome actrocities along the route of payback, turn about is fair play. And the US military and Allied armies also commit some pretty unseemly acts that get little coverage. But Russia with its totalitarian take after WWII is nothing short of Hitler-Lite. Russia showed some promise with the rise people like Mikhail Khordokovsky (sic) attempting to bring about a free-er Russia. But Pooty put an end to that by taking his wealth and locking him up.

As much as Traitor Trump wants to do the same to Hillary Clinton and everyone who doesn’t kiss his pastu flabby ass, he cannot! Even though the current brand of Republicans are willing to carry him in the direction he wants to go, an enormous number the American population (more than half) do not and more voted against him than ‘for him’. The will of the people is what should always come first. If the will of the people chooses a tyrant like Dueterte in the Philippines, then so be it. But here the will of the people were usurped by the Electoral College an antiquated relic long past worth.

But more importantly, the USA has a built in framework/foundation in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, which the US has failed miserably in executing since its inception. However it still remains and is the only reason hope for a better world resonates.

No one here can put forth an argument against this litmus test...
Given there choice, where would MOST people of the world live if they could do so we’re it possible?

Russia
China
America

We all know that MOST people would choose #3. America.

Surely some nutcase will try counter that statement, but whoever you are you’d better include MOST people in your retort if you do.

So because of that built-in platform l, America is best suited to bring populations across the to a more just society. Any alternative is just subpar and just survival at best. So, yes tu204, I think your current leader is antithetical to those ideas of a just society. China’s okay with a Xi Jin Ping also comes up way short of a just society. A just society must be enforced to be made whole and reality. The current US leader, Traitor Trump is certainly against justice in anything except himself. So as of this moment he has made it clear he’s on his way to becoming Pooty Jr. But should he fail (I hope with every fiber in my body that he does)...then Pooty Pie is next. Traitor Trump is a danger to
America now, the world tomorrow. Pooty is already bad for Russia today (my opinion) YT with Traitor Trump dangling at the end of the string on his finger, Pooty is a danger to world if he managed to pull TT thru the mess he’s stuck in now.

America is best positioned to lead to a JUST global society, we just need to stop fucking around with clowns like TT and this brand of Aggressively Stupid Republicanism. It must end, enough already!

Any anyone against a JUST Global Society simply so say so. Or better options, let’s hear it.

BN747


Thanks for the in depth.

While I agree that the mission that the US claims is a fine and noble cause, in reality it creates chaos. Be it intentional or through outright incompetence in the implementation.

I would also disagree that the majority of the world, at least by population wants anything to do with the US and it's system. Mainly due to the above stated mess that the US interference has caused everywhere it went since the Korean war...
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 7277
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:06 am

The Putin trump meet will be success and Trump will surely enjoy meeting a true leader after the NATO summit.
 
tu204
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:36 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:07 am

Dutchy wrote:

As for Crimea, Crimea is stolen from the UK and remains stolen. Just like many regions.


You wanna go that far back to the Crimean war in the 19th century? :cry: :roll:
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 6560
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:53 am

tu204 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

As for Crimea, Crimea is stolen from the UK and remains stolen. Just like many regions.


You wanna go that far back to the Crimean war in the 19th century? :cry: :roll:

Everyone else does.

Ask supporters of Israel how they feel about Israel's claims to the region. They'll say "it's historically been part of Israel".

The problem is that this only applies to SOME regions and countries. Tell the same group of Israel supporters in the US that applying the same logic elsewhere means the US should also give back its western half (which belonged to Mexico and Native American tribes) and they'll laugh in your face.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6549
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:18 am

tu204 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

As for Crimea, Crimea is stolen from the UK and remains stolen. Just like many regions.


You wanna go that far back to the Crimean war in the 19th century? :cry: :roll:


UA..............
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8738
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:43 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
They'll say "it's historically been part of Israel".


also, the claim is historically wrong. The great empire of David and Salomon apparently didn´t even exist, the only thing we know about a (!) King David in the region is that a Syrian army stomped him into the dust, and even if we believe what the Bible says about that Kingdom, one would also need to accept that it came into their possession by genociding themselves to that piece or property, so they would need to give it back as well.....

And well.. genetics tell us it is nonsense anyways: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/ ... s-and.html

The problem is that this only applies to SOME regions and countries. Tell the same group of Israel supporters in the US that applying the same logic elsewhere means the US should also give back its western half (which belonged to Mexico and Native American tribes) and they'll laugh in your face.


"But they are all dead, who are we going to return it too...... "

And btw.... Crimea is Greece :D or Iranian, at least the first people we historically know to sattle there spoke eastern Iranian, the Scythians, but there where nomads....

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
L410Turbolet
Posts: 5859
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 9:12 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:42 pm

“I think it’s very sad when Germany makes a massive oil and gas deal with Russia, where you’re supposed to be guarding against Russia and Germany goes out and pays billions and billions of dollars a year to Russia,” Trump said at a breakfast meeting before the summit.

https://www.politico.eu/article/merkel- ... nt-1191549

Even Trump is spot on once in a while.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6549
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:01 pm

L410Turbolet wrote:
“I think it’s very sad when Germany makes a massive oil and gas deal with Russia, where you’re supposed to be guarding against Russia and Germany goes out and pays billions and billions of dollars a year to Russia,” Trump said at a breakfast meeting before the summit.

https://www.politico.eu/article/merkel- ... nt-1191549

Even Trump is spot on once in a while.


Sure, but remember that even in Soviet times, the Soviet Union supplied gas to the members of the EEC. So nothing strange there. But I agree let's remove gas from our energy mix all together, no more fossil fuels. See, Trump is green after all :lol: .
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
L410Turbolet
Posts: 5859
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 9:12 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Sure, but remember that even in Soviet times, the Soviet Union supplied gas to the members of the EEC. So nothing strange there.

The strange thing is called Nord Stream 2, which Germany builds with Russia, despite objections of 14 EU member states and despite the fact that the existing infrastructure is under-utilized.
The other strange thing is Germany actively obstructing LNG terminal in Swinojuscie. So much for EU energy security, cozying up Putin is more important I guess.
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:01 pm

seahawk wrote:
The Putin trump meet will be success and Trump will surely enjoy meeting a true leader after the NATO summit.


Maybe Trump should leave NATO and start a new "NATO" with Russia. I'll let you decide what social and geopolitical ideals we have in common.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 7277
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:56 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
seahawk wrote:
The Putin trump meet will be success and Trump will surely enjoy meeting a true leader after the NATO summit.


Maybe Trump should leave NATO and start a new "NATO" with Russia. I'll let you decide what social and geopolitical ideals we have in common.


Russia and the USA have common enemies like Europe, common problems like ISIS and common goals like being the dominating power in their sphere of influence. It would be easy to make a good deal. NATO has cost the US taxpayer too much for too long, that bad deal has to end.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8738
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:16 pm

L410Turbolet wrote:
The other strange thing is Germany actively obstructing LNG terminal in Swinojuscie.


You mean the one that has been operating since 2015?

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 5615
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:31 pm

tu204 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
tu204 wrote:

No one here can put forth an argument against this litmus test...
Given there choice, where would MOST people of the world live if they could do so we’re it possible?

Russia
China
America

We all know that MOST people would choose #3

BN747


Thanks for the in depth.

While I agree that the mission that the US claims is a fine and noble cause, in reality it creates chaos. Be it intentional or through outright incompetence in the implementation.

I would also disagree that the majority of the world, at least by population wants anything to do with the US and it's system. Mainly due to the above stated mess that the US interference has caused everywhere it went since the Korean war...


You may disagree, but do you believe that most of the world population is ...

Poor?

Do you believe that MOST poor people enjoy being mired in poverty?

Do you believe that MOST poor people if given the opportunity to instantly live the adverse to their abject condition..would seize that opportunity if given the chance?

If your answers are ...
1 - Yes
2 - No
3 - Yes

...then you don’t believe in the answers you gave. If I’m wrong ..explain, please.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:18 pm

seahawk wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
seahawk wrote:
The Putin trump meet will be success and Trump will surely enjoy meeting a true leader after the NATO summit.


Maybe Trump should leave NATO and start a new "NATO" with Russia. I'll let you decide what social and geopolitical ideals we have in common.


Russia and the USA have common enemies like Europe, common problems like ISIS and common goals like being the dominating power in their sphere of influence. It would be easy to make a good deal. NATO has cost the US taxpayer too much for too long, that bad deal has to end.


Yes, the world is shaping up to having these spheres of influence, like China dominating Asia.

And although I haven't fine checked it yet, I am assuming that Russia supports marriage, as being between a man, and, a woman.

We could almost kneel at the same alter.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 5615
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:23 pm

A must read...

‘Never thought I’d see this!’ Russian state TV gushes Trump is doing Putin’s job of wrecking NATO for him‘

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/never- ... king-nato/

Fake news or no?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 7277
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:57 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
seahawk wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Maybe Trump should leave NATO and start a new "NATO" with Russia. I'll let you decide what social and geopolitical ideals we have in common.


Russia and the USA have common enemies like Europe, common problems like ISIS and common goals like being the dominating power in their sphere of influence. It would be easy to make a good deal. NATO has cost the US taxpayer too much for too long, that bad deal has to end.


Yes, the world is shaping up to having these spheres of influence, like China dominating Asia.

And although I haven't fine checked it yet, I am assuming that Russia supports marriage, as being between a man, and, a woman.

We could almost kneel at the same alter.


When it comes to liberal ideas Russia is much closer to the USA than Europe. Religion still has a value there.
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 1082
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:05 pm

BN747 wrote:
A must read...

‘Never thought I’d see this!’ Russian state TV gushes Trump is doing Putin’s job of wrecking NATO for him‘

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/never- ... king-nato/

Fake news or no?

BN747


Posting the same thing in two different threads? For shame!

Where's my Cersei Lannister meme at...
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6549
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 pm

seahawk wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Russia and the USA have common enemies like Europe, common problems like ISIS and common goals like being the dominating power in their sphere of influence. It would be easy to make a good deal. NATO has cost the US taxpayer too much for too long, that bad deal has to end.


Yes, the world is shaping up to having these spheres of influence, like China dominating Asia.

And although I haven't fine checked it yet, I am assuming that Russia supports marriage, as being between a man, and, a woman.

We could almost kneel at the same alter.


When it comes to liberal ideas Russia is much closer to the USA than Europe. Religion still has a value there.


Yes, although I would say a certain part of the US, the US has two faces. It does seem to have all the 1950's values. Luckily minority rights are vastly more protected in the US than in Russia.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 5615
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:40 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
A must read...

‘Never thought I’d see this!’ Russian state TV gushes Trump is doing Putin’s job of wrecking NATO for him‘

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/never- ... king-nato/

Fake news or no?

BN747


Posting the same thing in two different threads? For shame!

Where's my Cersei Lannister meme at...



Going for mass exposure...
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:44 pm

BN747 wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
A must read...

‘Never thought I’d see this!’ Russian state TV gushes Trump is doing Putin’s job of wrecking NATO for him‘

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/never- ... king-nato/

Fake news or no?

BN747


Posting the same thing in two different threads? For shame!

Where's my Cersei Lannister meme at...



Going for mass exposure...

f. Double Posting
1. Never post the same topic in more than once (in the same or different forums). If your post or thread accidentally double posts, please use the “Report Post” feature to alert Moderators for removal of the redundant post (see Section 3 – Reporting Posts and Threads for Deletion/Review).
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 5615
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Imagine that, you’re the ‘tattle tale’ type...who’d have thought otherwise of you...?

Expected and Fits you like a pair of super snug tighty whiteys’ ...

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 5615
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 pm

Will Traitor Trump show up in uniform?

https://goo.gl/images/h5hT11

It would be disrespectful not to...

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:39 pm

BN747 wrote:
Imagine that, you’re the ‘tattle tale’ type...who’d have thought otherwise of you...?

Expected and Fits you like a pair of super snug tighty whiteys’ ...

BN747

If you can’t attack the facts and the argument, attack the person. Well played! #resist
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 5615
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:36 am

VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Imagine that, you’re the ‘tattle tale’ type...who’d have thought otherwise of you...?

Expected and Fits you like a pair of super snug tighty whiteys’ ...
to
BN747

If you can’t attack the facts and the argument, attack the person. Well played! #resist


In your case, the Fact of YOU being a snitch are one and the same...what's misleading about that.
A snitch or tattle-tale has to have a body (regardless of how much a physical wreck it apparently is) behind it.
You snitched (above), it was YOU who did it - case closed. Act a fact. You executed Fact = Snitch.
It's in your nature, a part of your characte..it's what you are. Accept it and keep doing what you do best!
Nothing to argue about...oh wait, it's you, nevermind, you'll find something in there to bitch about...

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 6841
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:44 am

On July 16 Trump and Putin will meet.

On July 17 it will be the 4 year anniversary of the missile attack by Russian Forces on MH 17 over Ukraine. 298 civilians who had nothing to do with violent Russian sponsered civil war lost their lives in this attack.

Will Trump impose sanctions on Russia, or will Russia admit full culpability and make MASSIVE amends for their roles in the tragedy?

https://www.unian.info/politics/1016934 ... ility.html
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 5615
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:14 am

casinterest wrote:
On July 16 Trump and Putin will meet.

On July 17 it will be the 4 year anniversary of the missile attack by Russian Forces on MH 17 over Ukraine. 298 civilians who had nothing to do with violent Russian sponsered civil war lost their lives in this attack.

Will Trump impose sanctions on Russia, or will Russia admit full culpability and make MASSIVE amends for their roles in the tragedy?

https://www.unian.info/politics/1016934 ... ility.html


You ALREADY know the answer...and I hope you wre being rhetorical, but we all know Traitor Trump is more prone to apologizing to Pooty for everyone being mad at Pooty for his forces shooting down that 777 full of pax. I dunno what phrasing he'll use...but if comes up, Traitor Trump will say something along the lines of 'Oh, please they were from a shithole country..' it's never occur to him that the PM of Malaysia is one of Traitor Trumps PALs (Personal Ass Lickers) - because he won't associate the Malaysian PM with Malaysian Airlines. Kinda like he asked Justin Trudeau, WHEN was the War of 1812?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
anrec80
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 am

L410Turbolet wrote:
“I think it’s very sad when Germany makes a massive oil and gas deal with Russia, where you’re supposed to be guarding against Russia and Germany goes out and pays billions and billions of dollars a year to Russia,” Trump said at a breakfast meeting before the summit.

https://www.politico.eu/article/merkel- ... nt-1191549

Even Trump is spot on once in a while.


Well - German industry needs a lot of fuel, delivered at reasonable cost, with supplies stability SLAs. US shale industry can't provide neither such volumes nor can't compete price-wise. So this is simple competition - Trump just wants to sell American gas to Europe.
 
anrec80
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:55 am

L410Turbolet wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Sure, but remember that even in Soviet times, the Soviet Union supplied gas to the members of the EEC. So nothing strange there.

The strange thing is called Nord Stream 2, which Germany builds with Russia, despite objections of 14 EU member states and despite the fact that the existing infrastructure is under-utilized.
The other strange thing is Germany actively obstructing LNG terminal in Swinojuscie. So much for EU energy security, cozying up Putin is more important I guess.


Germany does not need to ask these 14 member states really. The one who pays orders the music. The "existing" (still existing) infrastructure is in Ukraine, which proved to be an unreliable transit party, and charges too much. Plus investments required to modernize their pipeline is more than it costs to build this "strange thing". Putin also said - Ukraine will still get the transit volumes if it offers competitive terms.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6549
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:20 am

anrec80 wrote:
L410Turbolet wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Sure, but remember that even in Soviet times, the Soviet Union supplied gas to the members of the EEC. So nothing strange there.

The strange thing is called Nord Stream 2, which Germany builds with Russia, despite objections of 14 EU member states and despite the fact that the existing infrastructure is under-utilized.
The other strange thing is Germany actively obstructing LNG terminal in Swinojuscie. So much for EU energy security, cozying up Putin is more important I guess.


Germany does not need to ask these 14 member states really. The one who pays orders the music. The "existing" (still existing) infrastructure is in Ukraine, which proved to be an unreliable transit party, and charges too much. Plus investments required to modernize their pipeline is more than it costs to build this "strange thing". Putin also said - Ukraine will still get the transit volumes if it offers competitive terms.


Exactly, this is a geopolitical pipeline, not a commercial one. Thanks for clarifying that.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:27 am

BN747 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Imagine that, you’re the ‘tattle tale’ type...who’d have thought otherwise of you...?

Expected and Fits you like a pair of super snug tighty whiteys’ ...
to
BN747

If you can’t attack the facts and the argument, attack the person. Well played! #resist


In your case, the Fact of YOU being a snitch are one and the same...what's misleading about that.
A snitch or tattle-tale has to have a body (regardless of how much a physical wreck it apparently is) behind it.
You snitched (above), it was YOU who did it - case closed. Act a fact. You executed Fact = Snitch.
It's in your nature, a part of your characte..it's what you are. Accept it and keep doing what you do best!
Nothing to argue about...oh wait, it's you, nevermind, you'll find something in there to bitch about...

BN747

Is this the first grade? Surely you’ve evolved.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8738
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:09 am

anrec80 wrote:
So this is simple competition - Trump just wants to sell American gas to Europe.


Rare case of us being in agreement. Russia, with all its shortcomings, has never tried to use gas deliveries, or lack of, as leverage about western Europe.
Trump is the one US President we can rely on doing that at the first opportunity.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
PanHAM
Posts: 9648
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 6:44 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:22 am

well, he is doing it right now. "Pay" 2% or we do our own Thing" is is Motto. He does not know or ignores the fact that Germany is the second largest net contributor to NATO. But what we spend for stationing our troops in Africa, in Afghanistan or Kosovo does not go to NATO but is covered by the Military Budget. Whuch is approved by the parliament. The government can ask for more and has done so already.
Fact is that we pay our dues for the overseas commitments but we could not defend our own borders. OTH, who would attack us? Not even Russia would, they don't kill the golden goose.

Trump is really a disgrace for the USA , a bully moron.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 7277
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 am

2% is not enough, 4% is the new goal defined by Trump. And Germany better buy some sweet F-35s, otherwise they won´t be selling any more BMWs in the USA. The art of the deal.
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:41 am

PanHAM wrote:

Trump is really a disgrace for the USA , a bully moron.

For expecting you to pay the bill that you promised to pay?
 
PanHAM
Posts: 9648
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 6:44 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:00 am

There is no bill and no promise to pay. What he calls a "bill" is the federal Budget and the sovereignty on that has the German parliament, not Mr. Trump. The Military Budget is raised by 4 Billion € BTW.

And bully Boy has already switched to be " Mr. Nice Giuy" again. Looks like he becomes easy to read and easy to predict. That is fine with western allies biut really scary for the US when he deals with the Putins and Kims of this world.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8738
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:05 am

seahawk wrote:
otherwise they won´t be selling any more BMWs in the USA.


so he tells a US company they can´t sell cars in the US? Well, that is a way to make direct foreign investments stop .... the ones that create US jobs and pay US taxes...

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:06 am

PanHAM wrote:
There is no bill and no promise to pay.

At the 2006 NATO summit in Latvia you agreed to spend 2% of your GDP on defense spending.

You are spending 1.2%.

Join Greece, Estonia, the United Kingdom, Romania, and Poland. Pay your bills.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8738
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:10 am

PanHAM wrote:
And bully Boy has already switched to be " Mr. Nice Giuy" again. .


he has to. The Senate isn´t stupid like Trump and slapped a resolution with 97 votes in favor onto him. He can throw tantrum after tantrum, but the message is clear: hands off NATO or we have plenty of votes to impeach your ass.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
PanHAM
Posts: 9648
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 6:44 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 am

VTKillarney wrote:
PanHAM wrote:
There is no bill and no promise to pay.

At the 2006 NATO summit in Latvia you agreed to spend 2% of your GDP on defense spending.

You are spending 1.2%.

Join Greece, Estonia, the United Kingdom, Romania, and Poland. Pay your bills.


I did not agree to anything and in 2006 we had another government than we have today and the 2% was a target.

I agree that we should spend more but the Social Democrates and the Greens have consistently limited defense speding with the result we see today. We cannot defend our own borders and if we had 2% already the Military could not spend the cash reasonably. Look at it this way. Contrary to the USA, Germany has a functioning public Transport System and we have a social structure that is rather over doing itbut it works as well. Oh yes, i forgot health insurance.

But OK, the bully Boy has switched to pussy...eeh, pardon me. to tomcat again. He becomes easy predictable.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!
 
2122M
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:46 am

VTKillarney wrote:
PanHAM wrote:
There is no bill and no promise to pay.

At the 2006 NATO summit in Latvia you agreed to spend 2% of your GDP on defense spending.

You are spending 1.2%.

Join Greece, Estonia, the United Kingdom, Romania, and Poland. Pay your bills.


Wasn't there already a commitment in place from 2016 to hit the 2% mark by 2024? It being 2018 now and spending has been increasing, I'd say everything is on track. There was a great NPR interview with the German defense minister yesterday where she was very clear that Germany is working towards that 2% mark, but they are not going to indiscriminately throw money at the military without making sure the money is being spent wisely and they get the maximum bang for their buck (literally). That means taking their time to make sure it's done correctly.

Her name was Ursula von der Leyen, and if you can find that NPR interview its worth a listen. She is very well spoken and thoughtful. I guess we've been missing that in America for the past year or so.

But that was a nice bit of theater Trump pulled in Brussels today. It followed a very similar path to the Korea summit.

1) Sabre rattling and name calling
2) One day of pomp and circumstance
3) Declaring victory when, in fact, absolutely nothing has changed.

NK is still working on nukes and flat out ignoring Bolton and Trump.
The NATO states are still continuing to work towards that 2% of GDP mark by 2024.

It'll be interesting to see how he adopts that script for Putin. I imagine that by the end of next week, we will have officially recognized that Crimea is now part of Russia and also stopped Baltic military exercises. But we'll probably get a commitment form Russia to tear down the Berlin Wall in exchange.
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm

PanHAM wrote:
I did not agree to anything and in 2006.

I don't think you understand how agreements work. I checked, and there was no requirement that you give your personal consent to the 2% agreement.

PanHAM wrote:
I agree that we should spend more but the Social Democrates and the Greens have consistently limited defense speding with the result we see today.

Not my problem. You need to figure it out.

PanHAM wrote:
We cannot defend our own borders and if we had 2% already the Military could not spend the cash reasonably. Look at it this way. Contrary to the USA, Germany has a functioning public Transport System and we have a social structure that is rather over doing itbut it works as well. Oh yes, i forgot health insurance.

All the more reason for the USA to start spending its money at home.

Germany is like the kid who won't move out of their mother's basement. Grow up and pay your own bills. You have been freeloading for years. Whatever pittance you have agreed to pay is WAAAY less than what the United States has been paying to defend your patch of earth.

Personally, I'd love to see the USA pull out of NATO if countries like Germany won't pay their fair share after twelve years of promises. The only arguable major threat is Russia, and they are a shell of what they were during the cold war. The Russian economy, on a GDP basis, is equal to only that of the Netherlands , Belgium and Luxembourg combined. On a spending basis it is only equal to that of Germany. So Western Europe can handle their own problems.
 
PanHAM
Posts: 9648
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 6:44 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Ursula von der Leyen is still the defese Minister. 2% is a target and the Minister has to get the total spending approved from the Parliament. An increase of 4 Billion €, which is about 10% of the current Budget, is already a success.

The full 2% could not effectively spent . I am not checking the figures now, but the 1,2$ Germany spends are, in Money , certainly more than what Greece spends.

But as Tommy already said, Mr Trump would not have been able to get a vote against NATO through the House and the Senate.

I like that with the Berlin Wall, but that credit is already owned by David Hasselhoff, who would be a good alternative to The Donald.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!
 
User avatar
Mortyman
Posts: 5365
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:26 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:28 pm

So alot of huff and puff from President Trump, but the drama quee hasn't really achieved much regarding NATO. No new agreement on new and higher spendings even though he claims so. The goal is still to work towards 2 % by 2024 as was the agreement of 2014. Please note the wording WORK TOWARDS and 2024. In other wrds it doesn't actually say that anyone has to reach 2%, just work towards it.
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 1082
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:04 pm

One wonders what the USA could do back home if we pulled our defense spending down to that of other Nato Nations (Say maybe we match the 1.2% of Germany?) and use that giant cash windfall to pay down our debt and start doing some social programs. I'm sure the left would love it. Chances are we wouldn't pay any debt down and instead all that cash would go to paying for medicare for all!

Of course I work in the defense industry so I want no part of that :rotfl:

Edit: And yes I know cutting our defense spending even 100% won't pay for medicare for all - it was a tongue in cheek comment.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8738
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:24 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
Edit: And yes I know cutting our defense spending even 100% won't pay for medicare for all - it was a tongue in cheek comment.


at the moment that would not even be enough to stop the national debt from increasing.

But i highly recommend reducing defense spending to a sensible amount, one percent is probably well enough given the US GDP. NATO would then still spend 7 times more as Russia and twice as much as China.
Should do.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 1082
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Another thing to consider is the money the US spends on defense spending helps reduce the costs for other NATO countries. Selling fighter jets for instance is a win-win for both sides, it helps lower the per unit cost for the US and the NATO countries get a fighter jet for slightly less than they would have if they developed themselves.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CitizenJustin, Dutchy, jetero, Pyrex, TheF15Ace, wingman and 19 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos