Super80Fan

Re: Baby Trump will float above London!

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:20 am

Can't we hate Trump and Barry Soetoro? I long for the days of the Bush's and Clinton's.
RIP McDonnell Douglas

VTKillarney

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:15 am

Kiwirob wrote:
Also if I was one of the thousands cops who had had there leave cancelled I’d look the other way if someone was looking at causing this idiot harm.

The modern left, ladies and gentlemen.

Kiwirob

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:16 am

VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Although very funny, they will not achieve anything with it. Why anyone would put money into this is beyond me.

That £18,000 could have actually helped people in need. But it will at least give people whose minds are already made up a chortle.

It’s costing the UK govt millions to protect this prick whilst he’s in the UK, this would be far better used helping others. Also if I was one of the thousands cops who had had there leave cancelled I’d look the other way if someone was looking at causing this idiot harm.

Kiwirob

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:44 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
Also if I was one of the thousands cops who had had there leave cancelled I’d look the other way if someone was looking at causing this idiot harm.

Nope, try again, you don’t have to be a lefty to want to see something career ending happen to Trump, he’s a nasty POS, the sooner he’s gone the safer the world will be.

VTKillarney

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Nope, try again, you don’t have to be a lefty to want to see something career ending happen to Trump, he’s a nasty POS, the sooner he’s gone the safer the world will be.

Doubling down on wishing the President to be physically attacked to the point where he can no longer perform his duties.

But I agree. You don’t have to be a lefty to want to see that happen. You have to be depraved.

Kiwirob

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:02 pm

The problem in giving Trump the hump is the VP, he’s even worse, you need to remove them both at the same time.

cargolex

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:26 am

VTKillarney wrote:

Also, I see that you have abandoned your repeated lies that Trump has “threatened” the media. Well done on that one.

Oh hey look it's the troll.

Trump has repeatedly threatened the media, and encouraged people to take pot shots at the media, or literal shots. Just like his best bud, Vladimir (your leader). Taken to their logical conclusion, Trump's words will lead to things like what happened to Maksim Borodin or the hundreds of journalists murdered in Russia before him.

But you don't care. Fascists don't like journalists.

VTKillarney

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:30 am

cargolex wrote:
Trump has repeatedly threatened the media

Some examples? We’ve played this game before. Should I cue the crickets chirping music?

cargolex

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:39 am

VTKillarney wrote:
cargolex wrote:
Trump has repeatedly threatened the media

Some examples? We’ve played this game before. Should I cue the crickets chirping music?

I think you'd be better off trying to further convince yourself that such things never happened.

Being a troll, no amount of pictures, video, or first-hand accounts (like that time Trump suggested that Journalists who report on leaks should be jailed, or that time he pointed to a media gallery and made threatening comments at a rally, or the many times he's described journalists as sick people, demented, enemies of freedom, etc.) are going to convince you of anything. You're not interested in facts (ironic, given how often you say you are) - because if you were, we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place.

You're hear to stir shit up and find ways to excuse horrific behavior and the rise of fascism. And to waste time. That's why you are here.

You should just own it, frankly.

flipdewaf

Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:49 am

Freakysh wrote:
scbriml wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
How this is seen as funny, I have no idea.

It's even funnier that you feel the need to tell us you don't find it funny. :rotfl:

Says more about you than it does about me.

Baby Trump is so tiring and boring
You said it brother!

WarRI1

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 am

[quote="Kiwirob"]The problem in giving Trump the hump is the VP, he’s even worse, you need to remove them both at the same time.[/quote

Hopefully we will do that in 2020.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

VTKillarney

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:36 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
The problem in giving Trump the hump is the VP, he’s even worse, you need to remove them both at the same time.

Hillary Clinton is acting like she may run. You may just be saved after all.

Max Q

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:26 am

So there’s going to be a big, fat, orange baby flying over London

And now this balloon as well
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

WarRI1

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:57 am

VTKillarney wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

One never knows, Comey and Russia is why we have the Buffoon.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Varsity1

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:13 am

Kiwirob wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Although very funny, they will not achieve anything with it. Why anyone would put money into this is beyond me.

That £18,000 could have actually helped people in need. But it will at least give people whose minds are already made up a chortle.

It’s costing the UK govt millions to protect this prick whilst he’s in the UK, this would be far better used helping others. Also if I was one of the thousands cops who had had there leave cancelled I’d look the other way if someone was looking at causing this idiot harm.

That's really mature and responsible of you.

With "Allies" like these, who needs enemies? :lol:
"PPRuNe will no longer allow discussions regarding Etihad Airlines, its employees, executives, agents, or other representatives. Such threads will be deleted." - ME3 thug airlines suing anyone who brings negative information public..

Varsity1

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:15 am

VTKillarney wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

Hillary Clinton is the most unpaletable political candidate that has run for office in 40 years.

She is a loser with a mountain of baggage. She lost Dems states that haven't been lost since 1984.
"PPRuNe will no longer allow discussions regarding Etihad Airlines, its employees, executives, agents, or other representatives. Such threads will be deleted." - ME3 thug airlines suing anyone who brings negative information public..

Max Q

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:07 am

Varsity1 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Hillary Clinton is the most unpaletable political candidate that has run for office in 40 years.

She is a loser with a mountain of baggage. She lost Dems states that haven't been lost since 1984.

Reality check

Hillary Clinton is NOT president

You can’t blame her for everything anymore

Although that won’t stop the lying racist coward in the wh

Redd

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:23 am

VTKillarney wrote:
Tugger wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

That could be said for any political ad or statement. I take it you are thinking all those should end as well and the money be used to help people in need?

Tugg

There is a spectrum of the value of spending on political matters. This is most definitely on the "not much value for the cost" end of the spectrum.

In your (arguably) not very important opinion :stirthepot:

Redd

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:32 am

VTKillarney wrote:
Doubling down on wishing the President to be physically attacked to the point where he can no longer perform his duties.

Equating lefties with violence absurdum est. Just about every terrorist attack from Breivik to muslim suicide bombers, KKK, to mass shooters are all right wing, conservative, religious nut jobs. Please remind me when is the last time you had heard of an athiest hippie in a tie-dye shirt shoot up a school or blow up a building? Have fun with google.

Varsity1

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Max Q wrote:
Varsity1 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

Reality check

Hillary Clinton is NOT president

You can’t blame her for everything anymore

Although that won’t stop the lying racist coward in the wh

You should tell that to Obama, who coined the process of blaming Bush for absolutely everything on earth.

na

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:06 am

seahawk wrote:
Is it funny? Insulting the person, who is rightfully criticized for insulting minorities and other groups, is a bit like stepping down to this person´s level of intelligence. And as my parents said: "You can not win an insult exchange with an idiot. He will bring it down to his level and win through experience."

Well said!

This will only make an angry, narrowminded old man more angry. The world knows that he doesnt care about people thinking differently than him, the "great" American.

bgm

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Trump better keep his hands to himself ;)

Queen’s Pussy Under Armed Guard Ahead Of Trump Meeting
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/0 ... p-meeting/
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

skyservice_330

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:52 pm

bgm wrote:
Trump better keep his hands to himself ;)

Queen’s Pussy Under Armed Guard Ahead Of Trump Meeting
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/0 ... p-meeting/

Given his past comments about Kate Middleton and his creepy behavior towards Princess Diana, the House of Windsor should be commended for giving the time of day to the p*ussy grabber in chief.

jordanh

Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:12 am

noviorbis77 wrote:
People are free to protest, but I do wonder why there are not large scale protests when far worse world leaders come to London.

In many people's eyes, there are not many "far worse world leaders."

In fact, there are really very few "leaders" in the world, which makes the presence of such a simple-minded, thin-skinned, narcissistic buffoon in the presidency of the USA so galling. Nobody expects backward, traditionally-corrupt countries to do much better, but we do (or did, at least) have higher expectations of the United States.

Freakysh

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:51 am

So, is baby Trump everything you hoped and dreamer it would be?

tommy1808

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:59 am

Freakysh wrote:
So, is baby Trump everything you hoped and dreamer it would be?

Yup. Worldwide coverage in all languages and Trump felt unwelcome.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:44 am

jordanh wrote:

There are that many stupid people on this planet? That is not encouraging.

noviorbis77

Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:13 pm

jordanh wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:
People are free to protest, but I do wonder why there are not large scale protests when far worse world leaders come to London.

In fact, there are really very few "leaders" in the world, which makes the presence of such a simple-minded, thin-skinned, narcissistic buffoon in the presidency of the USA so galling. Nobody expects backward, traditionally-corrupt countries to do much better, but we do (or did, at least) have higher expectations of the United States.

Well we should demand that “backward, traditionally-corrupt countries do much better”.

To expect them to do no better is as good as supporting them.

alfa164
Topic Author

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:26 pm

If any company would make a smaller version of this, I would definitely buy one. Or maybe a dozen...

;)

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Yet another protest fizzles. So much for that anticipated crowd of 200,000.

skyservice_330

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:29 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
jordanh wrote:

So says the guy who routinely goes on about personal attacks... do you routinely call people stupid when you disagree with them?

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:32 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
jordanh wrote:

So says the guy who routinely goes on about personal attacks... do you routinely call people stupid when you disagree with them?

Can you give an example of when I have "[gone] on about personal attacks"? Or is this just another frivolous claim that is so rampant here from the left.

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:02 pm

skyservice_330 wrote:
In each of those threads you have called out others for personal or ad hominem attacks. And then, in this thread, you call people stupid

Ahh... I misunderstood your original comment.

Yes, it is fair to call someone out when they engage in a personal attack toward another member on this forum.

The single example you gave of my doing so is most definitely not a personal attach toward another member of this forum.

Nice try, though. I'd give you a D+ for effort, which is at least not a failing grade.

skyservice_330

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:03 pm

The search function is easy to use, and this is just based on your current username.

Post #150 in the SCOTUS appointee thread
Post #127 in the Putin-Trump summit thread
Post #9 in the Fuel Tanker thread

In each of those threads you have called out others for personal or ad hominem attacks. And then, in this thread, you call people stupid.

Also, from the Success of Trump thread, you have yet to respond to a question posed to you when you stated that: I've believed for quite some time that the Stormy Daniels matter would result in an arrest.

Can you give me an example of where you have stated this belief?

2122M

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:30 pm

VTKillarney wrote:

Nice cherry picked photo from a right wing site Mr. Moderate

https://news.sky.com/story/live-go-home ... t-11435778

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/uk/t ... index.html

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23481284/

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:31 pm

I can see why they are concerned. Their record against us is zero wins and one loss.

WKTaylor

Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” –Mark Twain [Samuel Clemmons]

Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” –George Washington, US president

Patriotism is love of country. But you can't love your country without loving your countrymen and countrywomen. We don't always have to agree, but we must empower each other, we must find the common ground, we must build bridges across our differences to pursue the common good.” –Cory Booker

Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.” --Charles de Gaulle, Fr president

True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” –Clarence Darrow

angusjt

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:06 am

£10,000 for a little blimp, pretty disappointing. The concept pictures made it look huge.

Max Q

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:26 am

VTKillarney wrote:

A lot more than showed up for his
inauguration

stratosphere

Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:30 am

I find it interesting that dictators who have really killed their own people have come to Britain and guess what? No protests nothing! So tell me libs what is the deal with this? I might have my issues with Trump as well but the hypocrisy really gets under my skin.

seb146

Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 am

stratosphere wrote:
I find it interesting that dictators who have really killed their own people have come to Britain and guess what? No protests nothing! So tell me libs what is the deal with this? I might have my issues with Trump as well but the hypocrisy really gets under my skin.

How do you know there are not protests against other dictators? Maybe there are but they are so few that it is not worth covering? Also, consider the economics between the UK and United States. It means more to protest the orange menace than, say, Dutarte.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

seb146

Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:03 am

Does tRUmp even get that the protests were AGAINST him? Probably not.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

BN747

Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:07 am

Oh he did, I heard a comment by him ‘not feeling so welcomed’ to someone on the trip thus a slight detour of sorts.

BRITS you made many across the globe proud today! Salud!

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

tommy1808

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:05 am

stratosphere wrote:

Xi Jinping was protested, Bashar al-Assad was protested, Putin was protested and King Abdullah was protested against during their UK visits..... find a dictator that wasn't.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

seahawk

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 am

The new left, ladies and gentlemen.

VTKillarney

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:49 am

I’m still trying to figure out what this actually accomplishes, other than pandering to your base.

ltbewr

Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:46 am

I despise Trump and his like minded supporters but I believe in public, protests shouldn't use foul language (as too many protesters do) as just hurts it. To me the 'baby trump balloon' was a good and right way to show protest to him as a bit clever, funny, made a good point, got a lot of attention without using offensive language.

VTKillarney

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:08 pm

ltbewr wrote:
I despise Trump and his like minded supporters but I believe in public, protests shouldn't use foul language (as too many protesters do) as just hurts it. To me the 'baby trump balloon' was a good and right way to show protest to him as a bit clever, funny, made a good point, got a lot of attention without using offensive language.

It definitely cheapens the protest.

Revelation

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:46 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

We live in a polarized world. Baby Trump isn't going to change minds of anyone who looks at it and feels offended, but it might further engage someone who already leans anti-Trump.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has it's beaches, it's homeland and thoughts of it's own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has it's seasons, it's evenings and songs of it's own

VTKillarney

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Revelation wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

We live in a polarized world. Baby Trump isn't going to change minds of anyone who looks at it and feels offended, but it might further engage someone who already leans anti-Trump.

The polls suggest otherwise- at least as far as the protests have been concerned. They just aren’t moving the needle.