Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2912
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:40 am

seb146 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
If you want to know what you are talking about, why don't you read the 29 page indictment of the Russians?


That's okay. I'll read the __ page indictment of Hillary instead.


That blank line you put there? The correct answer is:

ZERO!!!

BOOM


No, it's "Fill in the blank..." But I should have put ___ for the 3 digits necessary!!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14894
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:11 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

That's okay. I'll read the __ page indictment of Hillary instead.


That blank line you put there? The correct answer is:

ZERO!!!

BOOM


No, it's "Fill in the blank..." But I should have put ___ for the 3 digits necessary!!


Well, I guess you have no problem linking to that several hundred page long indictment, right?

Best regards
Thomas
 
User avatar
VTKillarney
Posts: 1954
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:49 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
So I'm guessing the Treasury Department's newly issued directive to not require organizations like the NRA to disclose their big donors is just protecting free speech? Kind of interesting that it was issued shortly after Butina was arrested.

This is the danger of proclaiming Russian conspiracies without doing your research.

Here are the facts:
1) The rule change includes a broad swath of organizations, including labor unions, the NAACP and volunteer fire departments.
2) This rule change has been a long time in the making. It is not a reactionary rule to any Russian concerns.
3) The rule didn't actually change anything as far as public disclosure is concerned. The donor information was already confidential by law.
4) The rule was put in place in response to the inadvertent disclosure of donor lists.
5) The rule is supported by groups on both the left and right.
6) Nonprofit groups that receive tax-deductible donations will still have to report the names of their larger donors to the IRS.
7) Nonprofit groups will have to maintain a record of their donors, so the IRS can check in case of an audit.

These are the facts. Facts matter.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 8786
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:38 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
These are the facts. Facts matter.

Image
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 3018
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Lets just lock this thread. It's not productive.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 24478
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:59 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
Lets just lock this thread. It's not productive.


We should lock it when we get the link to Hillary's several hundred page indictment.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 24478
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:00 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

That's okay. I'll read the __ page indictment of Hillary instead.


That blank line you put there? The correct answer is:

ZERO!!!

BOOM


No, it's "Fill in the blank..." But I should have put ___ for the 3 digits necessary!!


Yet, still no link to the 100+ page indictment that you say exists.

Could you please provide that link so we all can read it over? Thank you.
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 2912
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:32 pm

seb146 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
seb146 wrote:

That blank line you put there? The correct answer is:

ZERO!!!

BOOM


No, it's "Fill in the blank..." But I should have put ___ for the 3 digits necessary!!


Yet, still no link to the 100+ page indictment that you say exists.

Could you please provide that link so we all can read it over? Thank you.


I'll be happy to provide that link when it becomes available..
 
cargolex
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:43 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

No, it's "Fill in the blank..." But I should have put ___ for the 3 digits necessary!!


Yet, still no link to the 100+ page indictment that you say exists.

Could you please provide that link so we all can read it over? Thank you.


I'll be happy to provide that link when it becomes available..


I believe that's scheduled for the 12th of never, since she hasn't committed any crimes except for being a smart, educated Woman who isn't easily pigeonholed, and that's only a crime to insecure men.
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 24478
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:09 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

No, it's "Fill in the blank..." But I should have put ___ for the 3 digits necessary!!


Yet, still no link to the 100+ page indictment that you say exists.

Could you please provide that link so we all can read it over? Thank you.


I'll be happy to provide that link when it becomes available..


Still waiting. We have been waiting since the 1990s.....
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 8786
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:03 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Lets just lock this thread. It's not productive.

Here's a better idea. Since it's not productive in your view, you could...you know...not read it?
 
User avatar
johnboy
Posts: 3158
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 9:09 pm

Re: Is today the day the GOP finally grows a backbone?

Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 am

[/quote]
There is no credible evidence that Trump has been compromised.

There is no evidence that the NRA funneled money.[/quote]


What? No $5 words? You sure don’t seem very convinced of that do you Dread? Perhaps you should add the word, “yet” to your rather milquetoast denial.

Hmm?

And what of the indictment — secret societies serving Russian interests! I’m hearing crickets chirping on the conservative side.

I’ll say it again — anyone supporting Trump should now be considered a traitor to the USA.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MadDogNinety, par13del, SL1200MK2, victrola and 42 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos