Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

afcjets

Re: Grassley Scraps Kavanuagh Hearing

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:13 am

Who coached this woman to talk like a little girl for eight straight hours? All the YouTube videos of her lectures where she actually talks like an adult were removed.

How could Jeff Flake not know the woman who cornered him in the elevator was not a professional? ( paid for by none other than George Soros). “Look at me when I talk to you and tell me that what happened to me didn’t matter!”

Her timeline changed from late teens and late 1980s to early teens and early 1980s after meeting with Democrats. They needed the dates to match up with when Kavanaugh and her were in the same town.

WarRI1

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:29 am

DL717 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

I love how the politicians complained about this, yet only a few showed up to actually read it.

All it takes is one, and of course one might consider it a foregone conclusion, so why bother. Some might even call it a Whitewash. Very common in DC theses days and in years gone by.

Well, like they always say, you have vote on it before you know what’s in it.

A trite reply. I take it we are now referring once again times a thousand Nancy Pelosi's comment on the Affordable Care Act? If I am wrong, please correct me, if not, once again, a trite reply.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

WarRI1

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:31 am

afcjets wrote:
Who coached this woman to talk like a little girl for eight straight hours? All the YouTube videos of her lectures where she actually talks like an adult were removed.

How could Jeff Flake not know the woman who cornered him in the elevator was not a professional? ( paid for by none other than George Soros). “Look at me when I talk to you and tell me that what happened to me didn’t matter!”

Her timeline changed from late teens and late 1980s to early teens and early 1980s after meeting with Democrats. They needed the dates to match up with when Kavanaugh and her were in the same town.

Let us see the proof, or should we take your word for it.

DL717

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:35 am

afcjets wrote:

She had a week to be well coached.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

WarRI1

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:37 am

DL717 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

I wonder what the accused molester was doing at the White House ? Studying law? :banghead: :banghead: Now that I think on it, he sure had a experienced teacher close by, the Master Molester himself.

DL717

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:42 am

WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

I wonder what the accused molester was doing at the White House ? Studying law? :banghead: :banghead: Now that I think on it, he sure had a experienced teacher close by, the Master Molester himself.

I think Trump might actually be right. Winning is exhausting.

He was doing what every good father would do. Try and protect his wife and children from the vile left.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

DarkSnowyNight

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:09 am

DL717 wrote:
protect his wife and children from the vile left.

Why do think the other team is better? If you're waiting for governmental policy to make your life better, you're doing it wrong. The right aren't your friends either.
"Nous ne sommes pas infectés. Il n'y a pas d'infection ici..."

seb146

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:09 am

DL717 wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Is the FBI stuck in the 1700s? Isn't there a copy machine or at least a Kinko's? WTF, man? Seriously! What the actual.....smdh.....

It has more to do with confidentiality. Only one copy, no cell phones allowed in, no note taking allowed. With only one copy allowed for viewing nobody can remove an extra copy without anyone knowing and leak it.

Pretty standard when handling classified* information. I think this is more about protecting a couple of the witnesses who were interviewed in addition to those we already know about.

*I know this isn't classified information, but it seems they are handling it with a very high level of sensitivity. Warranted given the history of leaking in DC imo

I love how the politicians complained about this, yet only a few showed up to actually read it.

The White House told the FBI what to investigate. Is it any wonder no one read it? If you read my link, the FBI did not even question witnesses or either Ford or Kavanaugh as directed by the White House. How is this any good?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

seb146

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:11 am

DL717 wrote:
He was doing what every good father would do. Try and protect his wife and children from the vile left.

What about the nasty wicked right sending death threats to Ford and all the name calling to Ford? I guess that is to be celebrated?

texdravid

Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:26 am

The FBI report was thorough, and simple. No proof of any of the outlandish claims by Ford, Ramirez or any other liberal leftist operative trying to take down Kavanaugh. All of the harpies were and are liars.

Democrats are shameless liars and they would have more respect if they would simply state “I want to take down Kavanaugh in the most vicious way possible because I hate Trump and I want revenge for Merrick Garland”. Quit the sanctimonious bullshit about rape, assault, temperament or his views.

At the end of the day, Kavanaugh May yet lose as I simply don’t trust Collins, Murkowski or Flake.
But your Pyrrhic victory will come with a cost.
Payback will be a bitch and never again will a unwise Latina or Ruthless Badder be confirmed. Ever.
They will be handled in the EXACT hyper partisan, vicious, and scorned earth process that the horrible democrap party have behaved. And your black sadistic wife beater Islamist Keith Ellison will be cashiered. Count on it.

However, if he somehow does get on the court, congratulations!!! Because you fools will have transformed a mild mannered Bushie into a man who will make the late Scalia look like Ginsburg.

Finally, the Republicans also thank you and your despicable ilk for waking up with sleeping tiger of the US voter who will keep the House red and actually increase the numbers Of the Republican senate.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.

tommy1808

Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:37 am

seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

What about the nasty wicked right sending death threats to Ford and all the name calling to Ford? I guess that is to be celebrated?

oh come´on. Its a woman. Killing her wouldn´t be murder, that is just property damage, just like rape is.

texdravid wrote:
The FBI report was thorough, and simple. No proof of any of the outlandish claims

No investigation has taken place. Witness where refused to talk to. The constrains on the investigation was so tight, it was basically "don´t talk to anyone, just clear his name" and the FBI apparently complied.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

texdravid

Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:11 am

[photoid]k[/photoid]
tommy1808 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DL717 wrote:

oh come´on. Its a woman. Killing her wouldn´t be murder, that is just property damage, just like rape is.

texdravid wrote:
The FBI report was thorough, and simple. No proof of any of the outlandish claims

No investigation has taken place. Witness where refused to talk to. The constrains on the investigation was so tight, it was basically "don´t talk to anyone, just clear his name" and the FBI apparently complied.

best regards
Thomas

Yeah let’s just interview every charlatan who has “heard a rumor about Kavanaugh stealing a French fry in 3rd grade”.

You guys are pathetic. No direct corroborating evidence and you try to keep your bullshit crusade.

You guys are pathetic. Not one, NOT ONE direct evidence of any wrongdoing. Not one evidence of anything. Liars. Hearing a third hand hearsay from a disgruntled leftist who went to school with him doesn’t count. Liars. Quit trying to move the goalposts. Shouldn’t you guys move on to temperament?

Oh well Sunday or Monday, God willing, you can call him Justice Kavanaugh. And I hope he gives it nice and hard to you Democrat mongrels.

And oh, your sweet little dreams of taking over the senate has just been flushed down the toilet mouths of Booker, Harris, Hirono, and Feinstein et al.

Enjoy more subservience to Trump you Democrat stooges.
Trump yesterday, Trump today, Trump forever.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.

seahawk

Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:13 am

The mid terms will see a Red Storm.

tommy1808

Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:34 am

texdravid wrote:
Yeah let’s just interview every charlatan who has “heard a rumor about Kavanaugh stealing a French fry in 3rd grade”.

roommates would be people you want to talk to. They didn´t.

You guys are pathetic. Not one, NOT ONE direct evidence of any wrongdoing. Not one evidence of anything. Liars.

he lied under oath a gazillion times during two confirmation hearings. For Clinton one lie was enough for impeachment. But who is expecting standards from Rape supporters, the only thing you are consistent about: All women claiming sexual assault are liars. Makes one wonder how many Trumpistas are hoping that their victims won´t be heard once they come forward.

Trump yesterday, Trump today, Trump forever.

So you want to overthrow the Republic? Traitor.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

DarkSnowyNight

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:29 am

seahawk wrote:

If they have their way, it will be a Red Storm Rising. But with China. Or whoever they hate now.
"Nous ne sommes pas infectés. Il n'y a pas d'infection ici..."

afcjets

Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:10 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
Let us see the proof, or should we take your word for it.

afcjets wrote:

Since her YouTube videos were removed, you will have to ask one of her thousands of students over the years, or watch this YouTube video where a body language expert analyzes her.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kLD2sibza7I

[quote=“afcjets”] How could Jeff Flake not know the woman who cornered him in the elevator was not a professional? ( paid for by none other than George Soros). “Look at me when I talk to you and tell me that what happened to me didn’t matter!” [/quote]

“Seemingly organic powerful protests. But in both instances, the women involved came from a nonprofit called Center for Popular Democracy that has received funding from liberal billionaire George Soros, records show.

Ana Maria Archila, who confronted Flake is the group’s co-executive director.

Tracey Corder, who according to reports, confronted McConnell, is the group’s racial justice campaign director.

Corder also confronted another Republican senator, Bob Corker of Tennessee at the airport Monday.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-k ... s-to-soros

[quote=“afcjets”] Her timeline changed from late teens and late 1980s to early teens and early 1980s after meeting with Democrats. They needed the dates to match up with when Kavanaugh and her were in the same town.[/quote]

“But the problem for Ford is not that she doesn’t remember everything: It is that everything she remembers changes at her convenience.

First, Ford’s testimony that the assault occurred in the summer of 1982, when just 15, conflicted with both her therapist’s notes and the text message Ford sent to the Washington Post. According to reporter Emma Brown, Ford claimed she had been assaulted in the mid-1980s; and the therapist’s notes stated Ford had been the victim of an attempted rape in her late teens. But by that time, Kavanaugh was attending Yale, so Ford’s recasting of the attack to the summer of 1982 is suspect.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 497661002/

jetero

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:29 pm

seahawk wrote:

You fear Russia is going to interfere, too?
Last edited by jetero on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jetero

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:34 pm

DL717 wrote:
Try and protect his wife and children from the vile left.

A political party that you disagree with is "vile"?

Uh . . . OK.

Sign me up for that one, I guess.

casinterest

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Even Former SC Justice John Paul Stevens thinks Kavanaugh is unfit to be a justice on the Supreme Court.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/don-apos-t-c ... 39006.html
Where ever you go, there you are.

trpmb6

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:54 pm

casinterest wrote:
Even Former SC Justice John Paul Stevens thinks Kavanaugh is unfit to be a justice on the Supreme Court.

Had to pull out my pocket constitution and look for the advise and consent role of former supreme court justices. :duck:

casinterest

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:58 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Had to pull out my pocket constitution and look for the advise and consent role of former supreme court justices. :duck:

If you are looking in the constitution for it, you are looking in the wrong place. It's a matter of integrity that a justice appointed by a Republican does not even support this candidate.
Where ever you go, there you are.

trpmb6

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:02 pm

casinterest wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

If you are looking in the constitution for it, you are looking in the wrong place. It's a matter of integrity that a justice appointed by a Republican does not even support this candidate.

Which is his own personal prerogative.

Anyways, I was just being sarcastic anyways. :stirthepot:

aviationaware

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Huge.

The FBI report reveals that Ford's friend, Leland Kaiser, was pressured by D operatives to revise her statement about not knowing Kavanaugh or attending any party with him.
The SJC has been supplied with all text messages sent by the operative to Kaiser.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/friend-of- ... 1538715152

The way Democrats handled this entire thing was disgraceful to the bone. Back in 2016 the general consensus was that when Trump won, Democrats would be frustrated, but if Hillary won, Republicans would be angry. Well, turns out it was just the other way around. The Democrats said it would threaten democracy not to accept the results of an election, but it looks like after they lost, they threw this sentiment overboard. Their lust for power has corrupted their minds.

jetero

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:19 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Huge.

The FBI report reveals that Ford's friend, Leland Kaiser, was pressured by D operatives to revise her statement about not knowing Kavanaugh or attending any party with him.
The SJC has been supplied with all text messages sent by the operative to Kaiser.

Totally HUGE. :sarcastic:

aviationaware wrote:
The way Democrats handled this entire thing was disgraceful to the bone. Back in 2016 the general consensus was that when Trump won, Democrats would be frustrated, but if Hillary won, Republicans would be angry. Well, turns out it was just the other way around. The Democrats said it would threaten democracy not to accept the results of an election, but it looks like after they lost, they threw this sentiment overboard. Their lust for power has corrupted their minds.

What, exactly, has corrupted yours?

trpmb6

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:55 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Huge.

Behind a paywall so I was trying to find it via news.google and it doesn't bring it up. (Sometimes you can go through google to get to wall street journal articles to bypass the paywall)
weird.

Nevermind I found it now. stupid search terms I guess.

Here's another article. https://nypost.com/2018/10/05/friend-of ... statement/

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/41005 ... -kavanaugh

seahawk

Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:52 pm

jetero wrote:
seahawk wrote:

You fear Russia is going to interfere, too?

No, the man in the high castle won´t allow it.

seb146

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:34 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
Huge.

Behind a paywall so I was trying to find it via news.google and it doesn't bring it up. (Sometimes you can go through google to get to wall street journal articles to bypass the paywall)
weird.

Nevermind I found it now. stupid search terms I guess.

Here's another article. https://nypost.com/2018/10/05/friend-of ... statement/

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/41005 ... -kavanaugh

From The Hill article:

"She told the FBI that following her initial statement, Monica McLean, a retired FBI agent and friend of Ford’s, reached out and urged Keyser to clarify what she had said, according to the Journal."

Nothing about pressure from Democrats anywhere in the article. *sad trumpet*

seb146

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:38 pm

You righties are so concerned and wringing your hands bigly over the future of men in America accused of sexual assault. Where was concern for the futures for men like Tamir Rice and Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin and Philando Castille and Andy Lopez.....

jetero

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:44 pm

seb146 wrote:
You righties are so concerned and wringing your hands bigly over the future of men in America accused of sexual assault. Where was concern for the futures for men like Tamir Rice and Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin and Philando Castille and Andy Lopez.....

What they're really concerned about is Chicago. What's going on there?!

trpmb6

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:49 pm

seb146 wrote:

Not to derail the thread but i always ask about what the evidence is in any situation. I try not to jump to conclusions, but I'm human so I'm sure it happens. The opposite could be applied to the left in these cases as well by the way.

Anyways, looks like Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed at this point.

seb146

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:55 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Not to derail the thread but i always ask about what the evidence is in any situation. I try not to jump to conclusions, but I'm human so I'm sure it happens. The opposite could be applied to the left in these cases as well by the way.

Just more "blame the victim" from the right. If she had not been drunk, if he had not been walking, if she had not worn that skirt, if he had not been sitting in a park......

Blame the victim....

Anyways, looks like Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed at this point.

Welcome to 1840. But, the Republic is not dead until the over emotional beer lover is confirmed and sworn in. The vote, BTW, to send his confirmation to the full Senate was 51-49. Hardly a landslide nor time for celebration from the right.

trpmb6

Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:09 pm

seb146 wrote:

Welcome to 1840. But, the Republic is not dead until the over emotional beer lover is confirmed and sworn in. The vote, BTW, to send his confirmation to the full Senate was 51-49. Hardly a landslide nor time for celebration from the right.

I guess I won't go home and pop open the champagne then... :sarcastic:

51-49 is about the best Republicans can expect in this environment anyways. Minority Leader Schumer is doing a pretty good job of keeping everyone in line on just about every issue really. I'm a little anxious to see how this plays out in the midterms if i'm being completely honest. I don't think McCaskill has a fighting chance in MO at this point. But my links to Missouri (via family) is a bit of an echo chamber on that so I guess that could be a bit of a false impression. Still excited either way, going to be a fun month :hyper:

jetero

Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:22 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I guess I won't go home and pop open the champagne then... :sarcastic:

51-49 is about the best Republicans can expect in this environment anyways. Minority Leader Schumer is doing a pretty good job of keeping everyone in line on just about every issue really. I'm a little anxious to see how this plays out in the midterms if i'm being completely honest. I don't think McCaskill has a fighting chance in MO at this point. But my links to Missouri (via family) is a bit of an echo chamber on that so I guess that could be a bit of a false impression. Still excited either way, going to be a fun month :hyper:

I heard everyone in MO is depressed these days. That could, er, depress turnout.

seahawk

Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:34 pm

The amazing thing for me is that the Americans discuss if he did or did not assault Ford, but imho that is much of less of a question than the total inability for the job he showed during his hearing.

No empathy for the possible victim, no respect, bad tempered, clearly partisan and nearly conspiracy theorist crazy. Such a person should not take such an important position.

trpmb6

Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Collins is on CSPAN right now to announce her decision.

Something she noted, that I didn't realize, and may make me reconsider my support for Kavanaugh. He upheld Obamacare in full prior to it being appealed and going to the supreme court where Roberts noted Kavanaugh's decision helped him influence his decision on upholding the law.

edit: based on her comments so for she's going to vote yes. But she could pull a comey and lay out the case and then say "despite all this, i'm going to vote no" doubt it though.

Dieuwer

Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:20 pm

What happens if a nominee dies before getting on board SCOTUS?

trpmb6

Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Dieuwer wrote:
What happens if a nominee dies before getting on board SCOTUS?

Nothing. It gets withdrawn.

Going to ignore any potential underlying thoughts to that.

Brick

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Senator Collins nailed it! Finally, the latest Democrat/media circus comes to an end.

Good job Democrats exposing yourselves even further and taking a neutral judge and converting him into a conservative one!
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man...

Caryjack

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:41 pm

Anyone else see that Susan Collins speech on the Senate floor? She took her time to lay out her case step by step. She used Kavanuagh's writings and help from legal experts to analyze his position on various subjects. She also talked about the confirmation process and the state to which it degraded. If it's on youtube it would be well worth your time (about 25 min).

It makes me wounder if Trump has the nominee he thinks he has.

jetero

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Caryjack wrote:
It makes me wounder if Trump has the nominee he thinks he has.

Ah, hard to tell with a liar.

jetero

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Brick wrote:
Good job Democrats exposing yourselves even further and taking a neutral judge and converting him into a conservative one!

Yeah, that's definitely the right way to look at it . . . :sarcastic:

Caryjack

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild0XT8twNw

Here's a link that might work. It's more like 55 minutes than 25 though.

NIKV69

Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:45 pm

Wow did Collin's nail it. Such bravery from an elected official. Manchin too. At least we are done with this madness. Now you can go back to blaming Russia for Hillary losing.
I am the Googlizer!!!

bagoldex

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Remember folks, wire coat hangers are gonna be yuuuge! There's a fortune to be made.

Super80Fan

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:18 pm

Great speech by Sen Collins. I'm getting tired by the protestors/media circus and I'm sure most of the country is as well.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
RIP US Airways

NIKV69

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:43 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
Great speech by Sen Collins. I'm getting tired by the protestors/media circus and I'm sure most of the country is as well.

Not only that but they better pray Ruth Bader lasts or it will be Amy Coney Barrett! LOLOL
I am the Googlizer!!!

jetero

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:52 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

Not only that but they better pray Ruth Bader lasts or it will be Amy Coney Barrett! LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DIRECTFLT
Topic Author

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:06 am

bagoldex wrote:
casinterest wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Thursday on CNN “Newsroom,” anchor Jim Sciutto brushed off accusations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court justice nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh as simply “politics” as network commentator Scott Jennings defended the judge’s temperament at last week’s hearing.

“To be honest with you, I think Judge Kavanaugh reacted exactly the way most Americans would react to being smeared,” Jennings stated. “If somebody said the things about me that they said about him, I think I would have asked somebody to step outside.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10 ... -politics/

What you have left, after the mud is washed away, is Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh !

The drunken angry frat boy will rule on your personal liberties, and corporate green. Looks really swell to me.

It's even better in light of the fact that many of Kavanaugh's most ardent supporters couldn't even read, comprehend and cogently summarize a typical case that Kavanaugh has ruled on in the past.

Maine Senator Susan Collins has read, comprehended, and cogently summarized Brett Kavanaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjoyGxzhljk
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

Pyrex

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:16 am

It would be only just if/when Kavanaugh gets confirmed, after being sworn in (by Clarence Thomas, of course), he produced a can of beer (Natural Light, naturally) from his judicial robe, punched a hole in it with his judicial gavel and proceeds to shotgun it. If you are going to get the reputation regardless, might as well take advantage of it.
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

CitizenJustin

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:23 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Wow did Collin's nail it. Such bravery from an elected official. Manchin too. At least we are done with this madness. Now you can go back to blaming Russia for Hillary losing.

“Now you can go back to blaming Russia for Hillary losing.”

Russian meddling is pretty much an accepted fact by those of us living in reality. The thought of another conservative simpleton on the high court is scary enough. We don’t need the added terror of people that willingly ignore the interference of a foreign enemy when it means their side wins. Some of us have concerns that run deeper than momentary political gains.