FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Antifa Patrolling The Streets of Portland, Mayor Apparently Doesn't Care

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:36 am

Hard to believe, but Andy Ngo, a local journalist, has the video. It's even worse than it sounds and needs to be seen to be believed.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/10 ... 4953641984

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/10 ... 8953630720

They're literally directing traffic, patrolling the streets, harassing people as they pass by, damaging cars, and even attacking an old man. And the mayor apparently ordered the police to stand down and not intervene. Who runs the city of Portland?

Welcome to America in 2018.

A3801000

Re: Antifa Patrolling The Streets of Portland, Mayor Apparently Doesn't Care

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:17 am

Anti-muslim, alt right Andy Ngo? You better check your sources before you post his clickbait

https://www.businessinsider.de/wall-str ... ?r=UK&IR=T

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:34 am

A3801000 wrote:
Anti-muslim, alt right Andy Ngo? You better check your sources before you post his clickbait

So now atheistic Asians are alt-right too? You guys are so confusing.

Now, did you care to comment on the actual VIDEOS or just make excuses for them?

cpd

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:42 am

FreequentFlier wrote:
A3801000 wrote:

Now, did you care to comment on the actual VIDEOS or just make excuses for them?

Have you any other sources?

I checked the news, found some crackdown on illegal street racing (about time!) and rescued dogs from a Korean meat farm arriving, a cat cafe closing, a high speed train to Canada, a Police dog finding a burglar, but nothing else. I'm not going to spend all night searching further though.

A3801000

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:46 am

FreequentFlier wrote:
A3801000 wrote:

Did you check and verify the videos? Just because this guy with a agenda and a history posts something doesn't mean it is true.
I will have a look into them if I find some time, so far I had a quick search and he seems to have the news of the city being overtaken by unfriendly forces all by himself.

Francoflier

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:59 am

Remember, it's only fake news if it has a liberal bias...

:innocent:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

A3801000

Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:33 am

If you check google news you'll find 2 more sources: The Daily Caller and Breitbart.
Either the whole story is fake or blown way out of proportion.

tommy1808

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:02 am

A3801000 wrote:
If you check google news you'll find 2 more sources: The Daily Caller and Breitbart.

It actually shows right-wingers, that is what it is.

Quick google search makes me pretty sure that shaving their head is not really what Portland Antifa-Members are doing. There are also no red bandana masks in view, which according to this Politico peace is what they would wear: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ity-215322

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:08 pm

A3801000 wrote:

Unless your suggestion is that the videos are doctored (and they’re not because the content is clear and obvious), you are welcome to comment on the videos themselves at any time.

This was billed as a “protest” by Antifa. Protests are fine, but I’m not sure why the mayor seems to be ok with his own citizens being harassed and attacked by mobs for driving on what are public roads. And the police were told to stand down as it was happening. Which begs the question - who is in charge of the city of Portland?

tommy1808

Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:15 pm

FreequentFlier wrote:
A3801000 wrote:

Unless your suggestion is that the videos are doctored (and they’re not because the content is clear and obvious),

yup. the very un-Antifa shaved heads are clear and obvious.

This was billed as a “protest” by Antifa.

with paid protesters found via craigslist posting again? You know those for the paid Trump protesters that never had an e-mail address and always had unlisted, not in service phone numbers?

best regards
Thomas

A3801000

Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Just google 'Portland Antifa' image search, compare with videos. ;)

tommy1808

Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:53 pm

A3801000 wrote:
Just google 'Portland Antifa' image search, compare with videos. ;)

yup... that is what i did after seeing the video, thinking "dang, that is an awful lot of skinheads for Antifa......"

best regards
Thomas

casinterest

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Here's what really happened.

https://www.koin.com/news/civic-affairs ... 1508386175

"The demonstrators gathered in the streets to demonstrate against police using deadly force.

During that demonstration, a man driving a silver Lexus drove through the crowd. He had a green light to make the turn but the walk sign was on for the crosswalk. Protesters began hitting his car and someone got in front of the Lexus."

But you don't see that in the hate tweets that started this thread.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

jetero

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:03 pm

Remind me, what did FF say to another poster on a thread? Something about shutting the f*ck up because he disagreed with him?

What. A. Winner.

With such a great grasp on reality.

seb146

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:39 pm

FreequentFlier wrote:
A3801000 wrote:

Unless your suggestion is that the videos are doctored (and they’re not because the content is clear and obvious), you are welcome to comment on the videos themselves at any time.

This was billed as a “protest” by Antifa. Protests are fine, but I’m not sure why the mayor seems to be ok with his own citizens being harassed and attacked by mobs for driving on what are public roads. And the police were told to stand down as it was happening. Which begs the question - who is in charge of the city of Portland?

Can I just point out the original "antifa" pic that sent shockwaves around the right was actually a Photoshopped pic from Greece from years before?

And, let's not forget also that "antifa" is a made up movement by the right and are those who are against white supremacists. Which is bad for some reason?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

scbriml

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:41 pm

So, in summary....

#FakeNews

How ironic.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

seb146

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:42 pm

casinterest wrote:

"The demonstrators gathered in the streets to demonstrate against police using deadly force.

During that demonstration, a man driving a silver Lexus drove through the crowd. He had a green light to make the turn but the walk sign was on for the crosswalk. Protesters began hitting his car and someone got in front of the Lexus."

Here is an overview of Oregon pedestrian laws

https://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/Safety/Docu ... awsENG.pdf

Technically, the driver of the Lexus could be cited for failing to yield.

EDIT:

The City Of Portland and Tri-Met (regional transit) are VERY good at letting the community at large know when protests will happen and when downtown should be avoided.

MaverickM11

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:53 pm

FreequentFlier wrote:

Stay scared. ANTIFA is gonna getchu! And if they don't, the moose lambs will sharia you with a jihad!
E pur si muove -Galileo

seahawk

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:59 pm

FreequentFlier wrote:
Hard to believe, but Andy Ngo, a local journalist, has the video. It's even worse than it sounds and needs to be seen to be believed.

They're literally directing traffic, patrolling the streets, harassing people as they pass by, damaging cars, and even attacking an old man. And the mayor apparently ordered the police to stand down and not intervene. Who runs the city of Portland?

What do you want to do about it? Do you think posting in forum is stopping the violent antifa?

mham001

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 pm

scbriml wrote:
So, in summary....

#FakeNews

How ironic.

\
So in summary....

#tommy1808FUD

Sucker. (before tommy takes that and runs in the wrong direction again)...

suck·er
ˈsəkər/Submit
noun
a person or thing that sucks, in particular.
INFORMAL
a gullible or easily deceived person.

mham001

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:56 pm

dup
Last edited by mham001 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mham001

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:08 pm

casinterest wrote:

Actually, all that is in one of the videos he posted. And your use of "hate" to describe whatever you disagree with only cheapens the word.

From your article....The driver, who spoke with KOIN 6 News but did not want to go on-camera, said he got out of his car earlier and asked protesters to move. But, he said, they grabbed him. He got back into the car, which is when they began beating on his car and smashed his driver's side window.

https://media.koin.com/nxs-kointv-media ... 40_360.jpg

"Skinheads". Right. As an aside, they are protesting the shooting of a man who had already (alledgedly) killed two people. But he was black, so that made it wrong.

cpd wrote:
FreequentFlier wrote:

I checked the news, found some crackdown on illegal street racing (about time!) and rescued dogs from a Korean meat farm arriving, a cat cafe closing, a high speed train to Canada, a Police dog finding a burglar, but nothing else. I'm not going to spend all night searching further though.

Something like this gets little coverage in the main media compared to if say...this was a white nationalist incident, in which case the exact same behavior would make headlines worldwide. Literally, I see it all the time on the news aggragators, but as we can see, only right-wing sites carry this. If white nationalists chased down some old black man just trying to get to where he needs to go, it would be a major media incident. This is really the only reason this incident needs to be brought out, why wouldn't we want to see ALL the news - if incidents like this are news. Apparently only sometimes. Personally, this is hardly newsworthy but fair is fair.

If I were a Portland resident, I would ask the question, if they need to shut down streets, why weren't the police directing traffic?

Francoflier wrote:

[/quote]

Remember, it didn't happen if they have a liberal bias.

Last edited by mham001 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mham001

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:10 pm

duplicate

mham001

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:16 pm

editing posts seems to be creating new posts this morning. My apologies for the dups.

casinterest

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:30 pm

mham001 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Actually, all that is in one of the videos he posted. And your use of "hate" to describe whatever you disagree with only cheapens the word.

From your article....The driver, who spoke with KOIN 6 News but did not want to go on-camera, said he got out of his car earlier and asked protesters to move. But, he said, they grabbed him. He got back into the car, which is when they began beating on his car and smashed his driver's side window.

"Skinheads". Right. As an aside, they are protesting the shooting of a man who had already (alledgedly) killed two people. But he was black, so that made it wrong.

cpd wrote:
FreequentFlier wrote:

Something like this gets little coverage in the main media compared to if say...this was a white nationalist incident, in which case the exact same behavior would make headlines worldwide. Literally, I see it all the time on the news aggragators, but as we can see, only right-wing sites carry this. If white nationalists chased down some old black man just trying to get to where he needs to go, it would be a major media incident. This is really the only reason this incident needs to be brought out, why wouldn't we want to see ALL the news - if incidents like this are news. Apparently only sometimes. Personally, this is hardly newsworthy but fair is fair.

If I were a Portland resident, I would ask the question, if they need to shut down streets, why weren't the police directing traffic?

Francoflier wrote:

My hate is for people that subscribe and advance racist posts and defend them with gaslighting.

This whole thread and your response is a gasligting of an approved protest.

The idiot in the lexus? He is apparently to blind to see the walk signal.

seb146

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:53 pm

To counter the OP, I just found complete total and solid proof that Alabama is completely and totally racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNSDGbWi8Z8

Case closed!

seb146

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:59 pm

seahawk wrote:
FreequentFlier wrote:

What do you want to do about it? Do you think posting in forum is stopping the violent antifa?

And the right's embrace of KKK and neo Nazis and white nationalists? How is that separation going? IIRC, righties were crying about how that is not them and not who they represent and so on. Yet, there are even more of them running as Republicans. After centuries of white nationalist and KKK and neo Nazi violence righties have the nerve to be offended by the made up antifa? Maybe the reason righties hate antifa is because they are using tactics you all use and embrace. Just like the term "patriotism" they want to co-opt that for themselves. How dare anyone march for anything other than whites! How dare anyone show American pride other than whites! How dare anyone carry torches other than whites! How dare anyone be intimidating other than whites!

jetero

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:05 pm

FreequentFlier wrote:
Hard to believe

Fitting start to a post.

FreequentFlier wrote:

Fitting end to a post.

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:41 am

casinterest wrote:

Let’s be clear, you’re fine with Antifa patrolling the streets of Portland and harassing people passing by as the police is told to stand down and do nothing?

Because if the answer is yes, then just say so.

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:42 am

scbriml wrote:
So, in summary....

#FakeNews

How ironic.

Lol, there’s an actual video of the group harassing people as they pass by. You obviously didn’t watch it.

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:44 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
FreequentFlier wrote:

Stay scared. ANTIFA is gonna getchu! And if they don't, the moose lambs will sharia you with a jihad!

Same question for you Maverick. Are you ok with Antifa protestors harassing people in the streets, attacking their cars, and directing traffic as the police are told to do nothing?

Because if you are, then just say so.

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:52 am

mham001 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

cpd wrote:
FreequentFlier wrote:

Francoflier wrote:

:innocent:[/quote]

Yep, the reaction to this thread by our usual dopey leftists is really a crystal clear illustration of why Trump became President.

It’s pretty clear they’re more than ok with Antifa mobs patrolling the streets of Portland rather than the police. I mean, for fuck’s sake, it is even on video. There is literally an old man (and since this is Portland, the man is probably a liberal himself) whose car is being attacked and their reaction is basically “fake news!”, “lol”, and “these are skinheads!”

Their self perceived intelligence is inversely related to their actual intelligence. Guys, you lost to fucking Donald Trump. Perhaps your political instincts aren’t quite as good as you think they are.

seb146

Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:52 am

So all we have supporting the right is name calling and "get over it." No actual reason as to why. Just "you stupid liberals crying make me happy" and a made up group so righties can hate even more.

Well played.

WarRI1

Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:54 am

fucking Donald Trump.

Well said. I guess you guys have never really run into the "man" (police) when they are cracking down on demonstrators or strikers. I have. Not nice to be run over by police horses while on strike or for any other legal reason. When it comes down to it, you realize they are your enemy at times. They are the agents of business every time. You right wing guys as they say do not know your ass from your elbow. Blah. blah. blah. Read the lyrics to this old song, it seems to fit this era well.

https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/42534/
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:02 am

WarRI1 wrote:
fucking Donald Trump.

Well said. I guess you guys have never really run into the "man" (police) when they are cracking down on demonstrators or strikers. I have. Not nice to be run over by police horses while on strike or for any other legal reason. When it comes down to it, you realize they are your enemy at times. They are the agents of business every time. You right wing guys as they say do not know your ass from your elbow. Blah. blah. blah. Read the lyrics to this old song, it seems to fit this era well.

The police are your “enemies”? There’s no point even refuting your “argument” - the more you guys talk, the more you disqualify yourselves.

WarRI1

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:07 am

FreequentFlier wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
fucking Donald Trump.

The police are your “enemies”? There’s no point even refuting your “argument” - the more you guys talk, the more you disqualify yourselves.

I suggest you read the words, they are YOUR ENEMY AT TIMES, anyone who does not comprehend those words should not pretend to be knowledgeable in life at its most basic. Or your ass from your elbow maybe a better way to express my thoughts. It gets rather tiresome trying to rewrite the right wing making fake wording out of straight wording. You guys are expert revisionists, or you do try it most times.
Last edited by WarRI1 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:12 am

WarRI1 wrote:
FreequentFlier wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
fucking Donald Trump.

I suggest you read the words, they are YOUR ENEMY AT TIMES, anyone who does not comprehend those words should not pretend to be knowledgeable in life at its most basic. Or your ass from your elbow maybe a better way to express my thoughts. It gets rather tiresome trying to rewrite the right wing making fake wording out of straight wording.

I’ve never though of the collective police as my “enemy” at any point in time. Some flawed individuals? Sure. But each and every member as my enemy? Perhaps you shouldn’t stereotype so much.

Gotta say, this thread has been quite elaborating.

WarRI1

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:18 am

FreequentFlier wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
FreequentFlier wrote:

I suggest you read the words, they are YOUR ENEMY AT TIMES, anyone who does not comprehend those words should not pretend to be knowledgeable in life at its most basic. Or your ass from your elbow maybe a better way to express my thoughts. It gets rather tiresome trying to rewrite the right wing making fake wording out of straight wording.

I’ve never though of the collective police as my “enemy” at any point in time. Some flawed individuals? Sure. But each and every member as my enemy? Perhaps you shouldn’t stereotype so much.

Gotta say, this thread has been quite elaborating.

As I said, try being out on a picket line, or a demonstration. You will find out. Of course a picket line is really a demonstration for your labor rights. Yes there is such a thing. Many times, the police are part of a Union, but when they get the call, they become agents of repression. Small towns the worst at times. Ever been in a cell overnight??? I have, and I was a Law Officer for a short spell.

seb146

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 am

FreequentFlier wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
fucking Donald Trump.

Well, let's take a look:

Women and coloreds and queers are rioting! Let's beat them!!!

vs.

Angry white men running down counter protesters with cars. meh....

You see what you are told to see. We see what is actually happening. You are told to hate counter protesters and to shut them down. We see them being beaten and murdered. You celebrate when we are jailed and beaten.

DarkSnowyNight

Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:01 am

FreequentFlier wrote:
Their self perceived intelligence is inversely related to their actual intelligence.

Nope. We really are smarter than you. And I have no problem saying that vs hiding behind innuendo. Feel free to google this (as there's quite a lot written about it), but conservatives (to put it briefly) really do to tend vote more impulsively and emotively. The reasons for this likely aren't political themselves, but it's a very real phenomenon. It's the reason why you guys vote for guys like Trump, Moore, etc. You'd rather vindicate an embattled 'hero' than elect a good leader.

FreequentFlier wrote:
Guys, you lost to fucking Donald Trump. Perhaps your political instincts aren’t quite as good as you think they are.
And how! Even as a liberal I get a kick out of the following: The only person to ever lose a general election, of any kind, to Trump is Hillary Clinton.

But in fairness, that Trumpster managed to mop the floor with all of your other picks too. In fact, it can be argued he's worse for Reps as most of you didn't want him, but he made you his daddy anyway. So there's that...
Much like a GE90, I'm a huge fan of Big Twins...

Airstud

Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:07 am

seb146 wrote:
The City Of Portland
is in Multnomah County.

Multnomah is a county.
Pancakes are delicious.

jpetekyxmd80

Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:12 am

The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

MaverickM11

Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:17 am

casinterest wrote:

OMG ANTIFA I'M SO SCARED MAKE IT STOP

mham001 wrote:
Francoflier wrote:

Bless your hearts. Your sources are the Daily Stormer and Breitbart, and the twitter account of a guy who went to London and was so terrified by Muslims--literally frozen in fear--he pissed his diaper and wrote about it in the WSJ. I guess the Whitechapel Jihadi Starbucks was too much for him to handle. Try again.

FreequentFlier wrote:
Same question for you Maverick. Are you ok with Antifa protestors harassing people in the streets, attacking their cars, and directing traffic as the police are told to do nothing?

Your source is the twitter of an idiot. So unless you have anything to back any of those claims up, I remain uninterested. But you should definitely continue to be terrified by Antifa.
E pur si muove -Galileo

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:45 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

OMG ANTIFA I'M SO SCARED MAKE IT STOP

mham001 wrote:
Francoflier wrote:

Bless your hearts. Your sources are the Daily Stormer and Breitbart, and the twitter account of a guy who went to London and was so terrified by Muslims--literally frozen in fear--he pissed his diaper and wrote about it in the WSJ. I guess the Whitechapel Jihadi Starbucks was too much for him to handle. Try again.

FreequentFlier wrote:

Your source is the twitter of an idiot. So unless you have anything to back any of those claims up, I remain uninterested. But you should definitely continue to be terrified by Antifa.

Dude, there is a fucking video, for which I provided multiple links. Go watch the video with your own eyes. I can’t help it if you are physically or mentally incapable of following basic directions. That’s on you.

FreequentFlier
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:12 am

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
FreequentFlier wrote:
Their self perceived intelligence is inversely related to their actual intelligence.

Nope. We really are smarter than you. And I have no problem saying that vs hiding behind innuendo. Feel free to google this (as there's quite a lot written about it), but conservatives (to put it briefly) really do to tend vote more impulsively and emotively. The reasons for this likely aren't political themselves, but it's a very real phenomenon. It's the reason why you guys vote for guys like Trump, Moore, etc. You'd rather vindicate an embattled 'hero' than elect a good leader.

FreequentFlier wrote:
Guys, you lost to fucking Donald Trump. Perhaps your political instincts aren’t quite as good as you think they are.
And how! Even as a liberal I get a kick out of the following: The only person to ever lose a general election, of any kind, to Trump is Hillary Clinton.

But in fairness, that Trumpster managed to mop the floor with all of your other picks too. In fact, it can be argued he's worse for Reps as most of you didn't want him, but he made you his daddy anyway. So there's that...

Ha, you guys crack me up. So brilliant and yet so completely oblivious to societal trends that have led to Brexit, to Donald Trump, to right wing populist parties taking over half of Europe, to a conservative populist winning in India, and now a conservative populist leader about to win the election in Brazil. I could go on and on.

Myself? I actually am somewhat of an elitist. I don’t mean that as a pejorative - I mean that in the sense that I tend to think well informed, well educated leaders should generally lead countries on behalf of their less educated or less sophisticated countrymen. I typically prefer this to populist movements because under populism, emotion is often substituted for reason and logic. In the wrong hands, it can be a toxic brew.

Posters like Maverick and you are so representative of the problem. You think even uttering the most milquetoast critical comment about modern day Islam and its potential friction with the West in light of the European migration crisis is RACISM. It’s literally nothing else with you people. Your platitudes are so tired and boring and if you haven’t noticed, no one is actually listening to you anymore. It’s all kabuki theater, performed by and for yourselves with no other audience for it. You have such disdain for the average citizen across the world that you are radicalizing them towards political parties or positions once thought unimaginable in a modern society.

It’s almost as if the last 10-20 years have gone by but you weren’t paying any attention. The world is shifting under your feet and you’re playing by the same old rule book, COMPLETELY oblivious to the changes transpiring along the way.

Contrary to your assertion, I WOULD consider myself an elitist, at least as I have defined it above. The problem with our modern day elites isn’t elitism. It is that our elites...aren’t actually elite anymore. Voters around the world have noticed, and have begun to respond accordingly.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:42 am

mham001 wrote:
scbriml wrote:
So, in summary....

#FakeNews

How ironic.

\
So in summary....

#tommy1808FUD

Keep repeating that to yourself. Can´t have reality break into your head.

Complete, utter, made up fake "news" from people volunteering their time to the GRU. Like you.

best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:45 am

FreequentFlier wrote:
Dude, there is a fucking video, for which I provided multiple links. Go watch the video with your own eyes. I can’t help it if you are physically or mentally incapable of following basic directions. That’s on you.

Dude, there are fucking videos for everything. The Video just doesn´t show what your GRU handler told you it does, which has been demonstrated with actual news.

best regards
Thomas

WIederling

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:13 pm

seb146 wrote:
Technically, the driver of the Lexus could be cited for failing to yield.

You never have a "right" to run over pedestrians ( or crash into other cars ).
In any case thinkable you are required to avoid an accident if possible.
Xtra Cudos if you are successful :-)
Murphy is an optimist

casinterest

Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:56 pm

FreequentFlier wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Let’s be clear, you’re fine with Antifa patrolling the streets of Portland and harassing people passing by as the police is told to stand down and do nothing?

Because if the answer is yes, then just say so.

Let's be clear, you are taking a tweet from Oct 8 that was picked up and run with by the racist , lying right wing cowardly news oulets , and claiming that BIG BAD EVERYWHERE ANTIFA is patrolling the streets of Portland during a protest on Oct 6?

Then you claim without evidence that the Police were told to stand down? I think you need to go see a psychologist . The Tin foil is rotting through your skull.

einsteinboricua

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:00 pm

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."