Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

Okie

Re: Warren releases results of DNA test.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:24 am

Wow lot of MENSA members here :eyepopping:

Tenth generation would be 1/1024th or .09% which is pretty much background representation of all paleface Europeans.

The Cherokee Nation keeps impeccable records from my experience.
The Cherokee Nation only recognizes 1/16th or 6.25% or four generations for all Cherokee's and Cherokee Freedmen.

The requirements for hire required 25% for NA recognition on the box she checked according to Federal regulations.
Still does not explain about her Great Grandma swimming across the Mississippi River and having to eat bark off of trees during the west migration "Trail of Tears" or her Grandma's "indian clam chowder"
The numbers still do not add up.
About all that can be said about Fauxahantus that is known is her Grandpa probably shot at a lot Cherokee and Chickasaw.
There could be some stories with pictures from newspapers that are being held to confirm those activities according to some.
Again that could just be Indian Lore.

Okie

DL717

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:26 am

WarRI1 wrote:
DL717 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Look, how trite are you guys going to be? We can go on and on and on. She has the trait as claimed, I do not, my family of nine does not, she does. Many others I know claim such including my grandchildren's other Grandfather. I do not care how small, she does as claimed.

I think you should try the test. It provides one with some pretty interesting information. It’s highly probable her Native American heritage isn’t that at all, it’s simply a shared ancestral trait going back to Neanderthal origins.

Going back in history by you guys is addictive, first we have heard, but Hillary, but Bill, but Barack, but Michelle, now we are going back to Neanderthals?????? You guys are being laughable? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Her percentage can be as low as .09%. The kind of range she has doesn’t prove anything. Like I said, you should take a test. It’s informative.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

DL717

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:28 am

Okie wrote:

Tenth generation would be 1/1024th or .09% which is pretty much background representation of all paleface Europeans.

The Cherokee Nation only recognizes 1/16th or 6.25% or four generations for all Cherokee's and Cherokee Freedmen.

The requirements for hire required 25% for NA recognition on the box she checked according to Federal regulations.
Still does not explain about her Great Grandma swimming across the Mississippi River and having to eat bark off of trees during the west migration "Trail of Tears" or her Grandma's "indian clam chowder"
About all that can be said about Fauxahantus that is known is her Grandpa probably shot at a lot Cherokee and Chickasaw.
There could be some stories with pictures from newspapers that are being held to confirm those activities according to some.

Okie

Yup.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

WarRI1
Topic Author

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:38 am

Okie wrote:

Okie

Impeccable records? I suggest you read about the Native Americans and how probable it was for Impeccable Records. Just one example of life then and in fairly recent history. Warren came from that area.

https://www.npr.org/2017/04/17/52396458 ... -oil-money
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Okie

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:59 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Impeccable records? I suggest you read about the Native Americans and how probable it was for Impeccable Records

More Mensa.
The Osage, Wichita, Pawnee and other tribes were the nomadic and sedentary tribes of Kansas to your article is referring.

The Oklahoma Tribes which Fauxahauntus claims to be related are Choctaw, Chickasaw, Cherokee, Creek and Seminole.
We know Fauxahauntus has been courting the Choctaw's for quite some time since she had run head long into a delima with the Cherokee Tribe.
You best not believe that she is fooling me or anyone in Tahlequah at the Cherokee Nation.

Okie

seb146

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:26 am

Okie wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
Impeccable records? I suggest you read about the Native Americans and how probable it was for Impeccable Records

More Mensa.
The Osage, Wichita, Pawnee and other tribes were the nomadic and sedentary tribes of Kansas to your article is referring.

The Oklahoma Tribes which Fauxahauntus claims to be related are Choctaw, Chickasaw, Cherokee, Creek and Seminole.
We know Fauxahauntus has been courting the Choctaw's for quite some time since she had run head long into a delima with the Cherokee Tribe.
You best not believe that she is fooling me or anyone in Tahlequah at the Cherokee Nation.

Okie

The current occupant of the White House demanded Warren provide proof in exchange for $1,000,000. That proof was provided. The $1,000,000 has not been paid.

Conservative tears taste so good!
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

alfa164

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:44 am

DL717 wrote:
She was listed at Harvard as Native American. They touted that status. The only way this would have been the case is if she brought it to them. If you aren’t 100% certain of some kind of heritage, then you don’t tout it to the point where your employer lists it as such.

She was 100% certain; it (f you read the entire article you cited) was handed down in her family history. She did the DNA test because a deranged critic (the same one who claimed Obama was not born in the USA... remember?) made fun of that heritage.

DL717 wrote:
Perhaps, but her number is not outside the normal range and someone who is not Native American shouldn’t be listing oneself as such in a directory. Nor should said person allow her employer to tout it.

But that same article - the one you offered - confirms it is well outside the "normal range". To quote:

"The analysis of Warren’s DNA was done by Carlos D. Bustamante, a Stanford University professor and expert in the field who won a 2010 MacArthur fellowship, also known as a genius grant, for his work on tracking population migration via DNA analysis. He concluded that “the vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European, but he added that “the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor.” Bustamante calculated that Warren’s pure Native American ancestor appears in her family tree “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.” That timing fits Warren’s family lore, passed down during her Oklahoma upbringing, that her great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, was at least partially Native American.
Bustamante also compared Warren’s DNA to white populations in Utah and Great Britain to determine if the amounts of Native American markers in Warren’s sample were significant or just background noise. Warren has 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain and 10 times more than a white person from Utah, the report found."

I really don't know why you are fighting about it; I don't think she will be (and I don't think she would be good as) the Democrats' Presidential candidate in 2020. If you really feel the need to justify all of Trump's outrageous and/or obnoxious claims, there are many other areas you might want to talk about... :roll:
Last edited by alfa164 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

tommy1808

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:47 am

dragon-wings wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-releases-results-of-dna-test/ar-BBOphlQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

She was challenged to do this and promised a million bucks by the big mouth. She took the test, now the Big Mouth seems to be welshing on the promise. It doe snot surprise.

Just like he promised he would release his taxes.

But there is a difference. The promise to release his tax return doesn´t have a clear receiver that could accept. But this is a corresponding declarations of intent between two people, i.e. an oral contract. No problem to proof the oral contract exists.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6

tommy1808

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:51 am

WarRI1 wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:
I feel like I should take a DNA test now just to see where I land.

Friend of mine, 100% Irish by birth, just had his DNA done, about 80% Irish DNA and about 20% Scandinavian. I do seem to remember the Vikings raiding the British Isles way back.

DNA testing in Europe is basically a test to see who raped one of your ancestors.

best regards
Thomas

zkojq

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:24 am

If Trump is really so rich, why is paying up a problem?

DL717 wrote:

The first time in history that someone on the right has cared about what the Cherokee Nation has to say. :lol:

seb146 wrote:
The current occupant of the White House demanded Warren provide proof in exchange for $1,000,000. That proof was provided. The $1,000,000 has not been paid.

Conservative tears taste so good!

It's almost as if Trump isn't as rich as he says he is!
First to fly the 787-9

Caryjack

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:37 am

P Smith Freedomring17 • 13 hours ago
Big Chief Warren say: My blood as pure as yellow snow on buffalo s**t.

That from an up stream link.

I vote for DL717 #49. As I understand it, humans originated in Africa and have been washing over the planet in waves, rivers and eddies for tens of thousands of years. No one should be surprise that that we have at least some common DNA.

I'm not sure about human links to Neanderthals. I believe that those folks were emerging in southern Europe when humans were just coming out of Africa. Humans remaining in Africa would not have mixed with neanderthals. Fun fact next time you bump into a KKK guy.

tommy1808

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:47 am

Caryjack wrote:
As I understand it, humans originated in Africa and have been washing over the planet in waves, rivers and eddies for tens of thousands of years. No one should be surprise that that we have at least some common DNA. .

We share common DNA with everything alive on this planet. And everything we know has been alive on this planet.

The DNA of Humans is practically all identical, at least compared to other wild animals. Apparently we had a fairly tight bottleneck to traverse.

best regards
Thomas

Pyrex

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:10 pm

If I ever get a US passport, my white ass will be more African-American than Elizabeth Warren is Native American - at least my mother was actually born in Africa.

This is typical Trump MO - drive liberals so mad he goads then into doing stupid shit. I can't believe Elizabeth Warren actually thought claiming she shared anywhere between 0.09% and 1.6% with South Americans (the generic markers against which they checked, as there is no good Native American database) was going to work out in her favor. But hey, maybe she can now use this to try to pander to Hispanics like "Beto" O'Rourke.
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

aviationaware

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:50 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-releases-results-of-dna-test/ar-BBOphlQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

She was challenged to do this and promised a million bucks by the big mouth. She took the test, now the Big Mouth seems to be welshing on the promise. It does not surprise. I cannot wait to see if the native Americans get into the Frey. Pocahontas may disappear from the vocabulary of the Big Mouth like everything seems to do.

The test suggests that Warren is less native American than the average white American. The Cherokee Nation is outraged about her shameless identification as a Cherokee on that basis. Elizabeth Warren is a cheap fraud, nothing more.

WIederling

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:59 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
Warren, at 1/64th NA would be less than the .18.

1/64th would be 1.5625 % about 3 times the average non euro genome percentile.
Murphy is an optimist

aviationaware

Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:02 pm

WIederling wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

And claiming to be native American on that basis is still an outrage.

casinterest

Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:21 pm

DL717 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
DL717 wrote:

Here is a full article on the back story, and the truth of what happened.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation ... story.html

"“I wish that I had been more mindful of the distinction between heritage and tribal citizenship,” Warren said, reflecting on the statistics and on her decision to list herself as Native American. “Only the tribes can determine tribal citizenship and I respect their right. That’s why now I don’t list myself here in the Senate as Native American.”":

Warren made a mistake at some point, to list here primary heritage as NA, but at some point it was a part of her heritage. How many up until you read this statement know that she was born in Oklahoma City ? We all here stories growing up of heritage, and sometimes we find out it is bunk or valid.

Warren made a mistake on heritage vs tribal citizenship, but at some point, heritage is more important than whether it advances you or not.

She was listed at Harvard as Native American. They touted that status. The only way this would have been the case is if she brought it to them. If you aren’t 100% certain of some kind of heritage, then you don’t tout it to the point where your employer lists it as such. And seriously, your primary heritage? She even listed it as such in a law school directory. She’s full of it, and she got called out for it. Rightly so.

So she did, and she apologized for it, and she had it removed. She does have the ancestory from the test, and from family history. Trump should pay up. But he is just a lying , racist, cowardly, traitor, so I doubt he will. It reminds me of his racist birther ism against Obama. Even presented with overwhelming evidence he chooses to lie and be a racist.
Where ever you go, there you are.

einsteinboricua

Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:22 pm

I like how people keep moving the goal posts when it suits them.

I took a DNA test and it came out to being majority European (about 66%, even though I'm not White), 16% Native American, 16% African, and traces of other areas. I'm fairly certain none of my immediate ancestors were Native American (Taino) or African...so why can't I claim that I'm part Native American? On the European side, about 32% comes from the Iberian Peninsula, 8% from the British Isles, and 26% from the Greco-Italian. So I can't say that I'm part British or Greco-Italian?

Notice the keyword there: PART! If that's what Warren insisted all this time, even that 1/1024 is significant enough to allow here to claim Native American ancestry. Don't know why the Cherokee Nation is also up in arms; if that distant ancestor was a Cherokee, why is it bad to say she's part Cherokee?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

WIederling

Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:39 pm

aviationaware wrote:
WIederling wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

And claiming to be native American on that basis is still an outrage.

Which she seems to not have done anyway.
Warren: some A native heritage. and afaics she even qualified it adequately "some obscure ..."

Always sad to see people tagging some invented statement wrongly onto another person
and then getting all excited about what that person "said".
Murphy is an optimist

aviationaware

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Trump never claimed to have graduated first in his class. It was reported about him and he did not refute it. That's a huge difference.

jetero

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:15 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Trump never claimed to have graduated first in his class. It was reported about him and he did not refute it. That's a huge difference.

Alrighty then.

seb146

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:18 pm

aviationaware wrote:

There is speculation as far back as 1973 that he made that claim.

https://www.thedp.com/article/2017/02/t ... at-wharton
https://www.salon.com/2011/05/03/donald_trump_wharton/

He keeps parroting it, so it must be true.

MaverickM11

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Warren should have known better than to play into Trump's sewer, because 1) he never pays people and 2) he will never acknowledge he is wrong, or accept facts of any kind. Keep in mind this is the Trump administration's National Diversity Coalition Native American ambassador:

She's an ex Pussycat Doll from Toronto, who claims she is Apache, but is about as Apache as I am, probably less. Trump and Faux News certainly have a type.

aviationaware wrote:
Elizabeth Warren is such a phony, the definition of fraud might have to be revisited to encompass her blatant deceit.

It's fun watching Trumpanzees call other people frauds. The delusion is so off the charts that I'm sure one day there will be a medical diagnosis for it.
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't take responsibility at all

jetero

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:38 pm

seb146 wrote:
According to some researches who have seen her results, she could be as much as 1/32 Native. That is far larger than zero (not a drop), as you claim. The "she does not look...." is not even worth stating. You are sounding like the be all and end all expert on the subject, so what is she? You can judge by looks alone, so tell us.

WHO CARES, REALLY?! When convenient, these guys said that Obama wasn't black because he was 50% white. So unless Elizabeth Warren sprung from the head of the Cherokee rain god and has the red skin color of Chief Wahoo, the comical Cleveland Indian mascot, I think it's an argument she's destined to lose in perpetuity, and she was an idiot for even responding to this in the first place.

jetero

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:43 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
It's fun watching Trumpanzees call other people frauds. The delusion is so off the charts that I'm sure one day there will be a medical diagnosis for it.

I was about to ask if a particularly rabid poster had been diagnosed yet . . .

aviationaware

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:43 pm

seb146 wrote:
According to some researches who have seen her results, she could be as much as 1/32 Native.

6 generations back is 1/64th, maths genius.

seb146 wrote:
That is far larger than zero (not a drop), as you claim. The "she does not look...." is not even worth stating. You are sounding like the be all and end all expert on the subject, so what is she? You can judge by looks alone, so tell us.

She is obviously anglo-saxon. Everyone can see this but the Democrats it seems. If nobody can see any trace of another phenotype in your appearance, you have no right to claim heritage. Just like it would be ridiculous to claim to be a descendant of slaves if there was a single slave in your ancestry 6 generations back.

Even if you come to the conclusion that it would be appropriate to claim that heritage, there is no way you can convince me or any impartial third person that it would be appropriate to claim any benefits like affirmative action based on an ancestor 6 generations back. That's not just inappropriate, that's getting an advantage over others based on a lie, in other words outright fraud.

jetero

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:47 pm

aviationaware wrote:
If nobody can see any trace of another phenotype in your appearance, you have no right to claim heritage.

Is that how it works now, AA? Is that how it works for the State of Israel?

casinterest

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:48 pm

jetero wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
If nobody can see any trace of another phenotype in your appearance, you have no right to claim heritage.

Albino's are people without heritage AA?

MaverickM11

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:57 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Everyone can see this but the Democrats it seems.

Democrats have never cared. They aren't the ones calling her Pocahontas at every rally and every other tweet. Not that it matters.

jetero wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Aviationaware is gonna bring back the brown paper bag test. :rotfl: I shouldn't laugh. I'm sure that's coming from this admin.

slider

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:05 pm

The Jeep Grand Cherokee is more Native American than Warren.

Fauxcahontas has been exposed and then doubled down, LOL...this is damn hilarious really.

casinterest

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:06 pm

slider wrote:

Fauxcahontas has been exposed and then doubled down, LOL...this is damn hilarious really.

No it isn't. And only racist cowards would push such crap.

aviationaware

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:22 pm

slider

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:37 pm

casinterest wrote:
slider wrote:

Sorry, amigo, that epithet no longer has any power. RACIST!!! Oohh!! Candyman candyman candyman!! BWAHAHAAAA!!!

But thanks for violating the terms of service. I'm sure the mods will be even-handed as always in meting out their brand of justice. So I'm called a racist. Yawn....

There's no defending this fraud of a woman. Speaks a lot to your character (or lack thereof) that you would bother to do so.

slider

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:38 pm

aviationaware wrote:

Careful--someone may call you a racist if you're trying to be funny and prove a point by making fun! :)

casinterest

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:49 pm

slider wrote:
casinterest wrote:
slider wrote:

Sorry, amigo, that epithet no longer has any power. RACIST!!! Oohh!! Candyman candyman candyman!! BWAHAHAAAA!!!

But thanks for violating the terms of service. I'm sure the mods will be even-handed as always in meting out their brand of justice. So I'm called a racist. Yawn....

There's no defending this fraud of a woman. Speaks a lot to your character (or lack thereof) that you would bother to do so.

Post racist items and I will call them out. That is not a violation of the terms of service. Just good housekeeping. Maybe you should look at your character and why you post racist items.

casinterest

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:55 pm

slider wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Careful--someone may call you a racist if you're trying to be funny and prove a point by making fun! :)

it must be. You can't even see AA's post through my network filters.

canoecarrier

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:02 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Notice the keyword there: PART! If that's what Warren insisted all this time, even that 1/1024 is significant enough to allow here to claim Native American ancestry. Don't know why the Cherokee Nation is also up in arms; if that distant ancestor was a Cherokee, why is it bad to say she's part Cherokee?

A guy here in WA is taking the state to court because they wouldn't certify his insurance company as a disadvantaged business enterprise based off a DNA test.

"In 2014, Ralph Taylor applied to have his insurance company in Washington State certified as a “disadvantaged business enterprise.” The DBE program at the U.S. Department of Transportation was originally designed to help minority- and woman-owned businesses win government contracts. So as proof of his minority status, Taylor submitted the results of a DNA test, estimating his ancestry to be 90 percent European, 6 percent indigenous American, and 4 percent sub-Saharan African.

Government officials reviewing Taylor’s application were not convinced."

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arc ... it/570250/

If you think this guy is scamming the system, then you have to accept Warren is too. Warren is no more Native American than Rachel Dolezal is African American.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

jetero

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:04 pm

jetero wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Still waiting for AA's photo. Need to make sure he's qualified enough to speak on behalf of the State of Israel as he always does. If he doesn't look like this, I'm gonna say NO by his own standard.

Flighty

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Boston Globe tried to do a snow job on September 1 saying "Ethnicity not a factor in Warren's Rise in Law," (https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation ... story.html) but actually that headline is only an opinion.

I think there is plenty of evidence she falsely claimed to be substantially Native, which she never was. Native American is the most sought-after demographic group in all of affirmative action, and in my view there are good reasons for that. This is just like claiming to be a military veteran when you are not. She's a sick person and should resign.

casinterest

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:07 pm

canoecarrier wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:

A guy here in WA is taking the state to court because they wouldn't certify his insurance company as a disadvantaged business enterprise based off a DNA test.

"In 2014, Ralph Taylor applied to have his insurance company in Washington State certified as a “disadvantaged business enterprise.” The DBE program at the U.S. Department of Transportation was originally designed to help minority- and woman-owned businesses win government contracts. So as proof of his minority status, Taylor submitted the results of a DNA test, estimating his ancestry to be 90 percent European, 6 percent indigenous American, and 4 percent sub-Saharan African.

Government officials reviewing Taylor’s application were not convinced."

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arc ... it/570250/

If you think this guy is scamming the system, then you have to accept Warren is too. Warren is no more Native American than Rachel Dolezal is African American.

The difference as mentioned earlier is that Warren isn't using her heritage to get ahead anymore. Her past is being brought up and thrown in her face by a bunch of racist politicians that are making claims about items that never happened. Warren checked a box on a paper that never really got verified by anyone, and then everyone is mad about it after the fact.

Look if the cutoff for disadvantaged business enterprise is 25% heritage or 12.5 % heritage then there is a legitimate problem with Taylor's submission. Heritage is not the same as identity, and that is what everyone is screwing up in this discussion.

MaverickM11

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:13 pm

Flighty wrote:
I think there is plenty of evidence she falsely claimed to be substantially Native, which she never was. Native American is the most sought-after demographic group in all of affirmative action, and in my view there are good reasons for that. This is just like claiming to be a military veteran when you are not. She's a sick person and should resign.

You hold republicans to this standard too or nah? :roll:

bagoldex

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:16 pm

jetero wrote:
jetero wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Still waiting for AA's photo. Need to make sure he's qualified enough to speak on behalf of the State of Israel as he always does. If he doesn't look like this, I'm gonna say NO by his own standard.

He's the puffy, pasty and pimply one in back.

Flighty

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:29 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Flighty wrote:

Sure I do. Let's say that Brett Kavanaugh claimed, falsely, for his entire professional life that he was a Native American, getting promotions with that false idea clearly in view.

Can you explain what would have happened next? I can. Partisans would probably support him, but most (certainly law schools) would condemn him for his despicable adult workplace behavior. Which, note, he never was. And Warren wasn't either, because she is in the correct party.

jetero

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:50 pm

Flighty wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Flighty wrote:

Sure I do. Let's say that Brett Kavanaugh claimed, falsely, for his entire professional life that he was a Native American, getting promotions with that false idea clearly in view.

Can you explain what would have happened next? I can. Partisans would probably support him, but most (certainly law schools) would condemn him for his despicable adult workplace behavior. Which, note, he never was. And Warren wasn't either, because she is in the correct party.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that the Retributionist Republicans live in some world of fake grievances where there is some imaginary scoreboard out that allows them to do whatever they want in scores as long as they can go back, however long in history (to the point of saying, for example, that the Democratic Party is the Party of the KKK), and finding one or two examples of a Democrat (either a Clinton or Anthony Weiner) doing the same.

So, to the scorekeepers out there . . . what's this imaginary score now and how many more "free passes" do you get to settle it?

jetero

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:58 pm

bagoldex wrote:
jetero wrote:
jetero wrote:

GD it, I wanted to call AA a fraud for not being Jewish enough for my tastes.

bagoldex

Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:04 pm

jetero wrote:
bagoldex wrote:
jetero wrote:

GD it, I wanted to call AA a fraud for not being Jewish enough for my tastes.

I'm not commenting on his commitment to Judaism but rather his commitment to a lifetime of involuntary celibacy.

GalaxyFlyer

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 pm

What this whole blowup argues for is elimination of setasides based on race, ethnicity, etc. how can someone with somewhere between 1/64th to 1/1024th ancestors plausibly claim special privilege in professional opportunities? Isn’t that idea right out antithetical to modern ethics?

GF

seb146

Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:20 pm

aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:
According to some researches who have seen her results, she could be as much as 1/32 Native.

6 generations back is 1/64th, maths genius.

Name calling. Classic.

Anyway, I was quoting the article, Sherlock.

aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:
That is far larger than zero (not a drop), as you claim. The "she does not look...." is not even worth stating. You are sounding like the be all and end all expert on the subject, so what is she? You can judge by looks alone, so tell us.

She is obviously anglo-saxon. Everyone can see this but the Democrats it seems. If nobody can see any trace of another phenotype in your appearance, you have no right to claim heritage. Just like it would be ridiculous to claim to be a descendant of slaves if there was a single slave in your ancestry 6 generations back.

Even if you come to the conclusion that it would be appropriate to claim that heritage, there is no way you can convince me or any impartial third person that it would be appropriate to claim any benefits like affirmative action based on an ancestor 6 generations back. That's not just inappropriate, that's getting an advantage over others based on a lie, in other words outright fraud.

It is almost as if Democrats, liberals, and progressives don't care about the color of one's skin.

seb146

Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:21 pm

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
What this whole blowup argues for is elimination of setasides based on race, ethnicity, etc. how can someone with somewhere between 1/64th to 1/1024th ancestors plausibly claim special privilege in professional opportunities? Isn’t that idea right out antithetical to modern ethics?

GF

Righties have to know who to hate and who to take rights away from.

https://www.aclu.org/blog/voting-rights ... -americans

ACDC8

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:48 pm

How is this even an issue? Just further proof that US politics is an absolute joke.
A Grumpy German Is A Sauerkraut